TIRE WATCH™ answers our need of measuring the pressure & temp of tires & informs us in real-time in case of leakage...
- Half of us drives with under-inflated tires. It is as much drivers who overconsume, wear out their tires faster and risk the accident.
- Since the Tread Act Law in October 2005 following the FORD/FIRESTONE issue, the wheel unit sensors are mandatory in the USA for all new vehicule at an authorised total weight of less than 4.5 tons.
TIRE WATCH™ is a system of high technology, simple and reliable. It answers to an always growing need of road safety by constantly measuring the pressure as well as the temperature of tires. It informs the pilot in real-time in case of a slow leakage or a puncture. The driver is alerted by a light indicator (led is blinking) and can react before the tire may place your safety at risk.
- Even if the tire pressure is slightly incorrect (20%), the under-inflation can reduce tire service life by as one third. Also, the security (handling, braking) and comfort (vibration, noise) are significantly affected and can increase the risk of accident.
- Driving under-inflated tires cause an increase of the tire rolling resistance. The direct consequence is an higher fuel consumption and in the same way a growth fuel budget. Also, the indirect effect is the increases of emissions into the atmosphere.
TIRE WATCH™ helps you to improve your:
- SAFETY : puncture or slow leakage detection in real time for each tire - visual alarm when a problem is detected
- PERFORMANCES : the motorcycle recovers an optimal road-holding and a better handling and braking
- MOBILITY : reliable information of temperature and pressure in real time
- BUDGET : the life of your tire is extended on average of 20% and you can save 8% of fuel (when tires have been inflated according to manufacturer recommendations)
TIRE WATCH™ for motorcycle is composed of 2 sensors fixed to the wheel rim instead of the existing valve and a display. All the modules work on battery that facilitates the installation on the motorcycle - no connection on the existing electrical wiring.
The sensors perrmanently measure the pressure and the temperature of each tire and transmit the measured information every minute to the display (receiver). As soon as an anomaly is detected, the alert is set off.
The display has a back light function for night driving. You can adjust your thresholds alert in pressure and in temperature according to the type of route, the outside temperature or the presence of a passenger. A led as visual alarm sets off and alerts you as soon as a threshold is reached or when a anomaly is detected (pressure drop, temperature buildup).
For more information, kindly visit:
HP:  9762 7011
Authorized dealer for LDL Tire Watch:
51 Ubi Ave 1, #05-08
Paya Ubi Industrial Park
Tel: +65 6844-8973
Fax: +65 6234-2773