View Full Version : [Group] SBF Suzuki Raider

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5

hwahwa187
06-06-2010, 12:04 AM
sianz.. my raider no kick.. anyone know where to get hgm dullblack color pipe?
recently miss de outing to meet up.. ctc by one yandi..went jb.. nt much variety too...kill meeeeeee,,,lol:dozed:

dragsterwish
06-06-2010, 01:09 AM
Bro, which workshop u went to? They have spares for raider is it?

Bro, I bought my Raider at GHC. www.ghc.com.sg

They said they can get any parts for the Raider. However, i was hoping that you guys have direct lobang to source for the parts so that we can save a bit on the markup by the middleman.

dragsterwish
06-06-2010, 01:11 AM
recently miss de outing to meet up.. ctc by one yandi..went jb.. nt much variety too...kill meeeeeee,,,lol:dozed:

your Raider no kick? try going on diet & lossing another 5-10kg and our Raider would fly! Cheapest mod & healthy too! haa... i'm aiming to lose another 5kg!

dragsterwish
06-06-2010, 01:13 AM
Im experiencing the same problem. Think its normal though. Im using aftermarket pipe header n stock airfilter, which might be the cause. Not enough air intake to supply the high air flow. Gonna change to openpod air filter n see the outcome soon.

Share your result of the open pod air filter. Tks... We await your good news.

dragsterwish
06-06-2010, 01:15 AM
how much diapghram and the labour cost ?

Hi, its FOC coz the bike is still under their 2 weeks warranty and they replace the parts FOC, including labour.

So if any of you guys experience the same problem, you may try replacing the diaphragm.

cicak
07-06-2010, 09:31 AM
Share your result of the open pod air filter. Tks... We await your good news.

Not yet la bro.. still awaiting my last measly NS pay... :cheeky: but will surely update once its done.

cicak
07-06-2010, 09:33 AM
There was this one brudder i met at de xing ubi. He told me that raider parts can get from Lim Ah Boi.. not sure if its valid or not. Yet to go and see.. anybody here got any idea?

dragsterwish
07-06-2010, 10:41 AM
There was this one brudder i met at de xing ubi. He told me that raider parts can get from Lim Ah Boi.. not sure if its valid or not. Yet to go and see.. anybody here got any idea?

I bought a bike cover at Lim Ah Boy and asked if they have parts for Raider. Apparently, they said they have but it may not be as cheap. Maybe we should head to Malaysia to check out the lobang there.

Btw, i was in Bintan recently and there were many Raiders there too. So, if any of u are heading to Batam or Bintan, you may want to get some parts there too.

dragsterwish
07-06-2010, 10:37 PM

Guys, anyone know where to get the Yoshimura Exhaust system for our Raider and how much it cost? The workshop gave me a ballpark sum of about $400-$500 for a LTA compliant type. So exp!

dragsterwish
07-06-2010, 10:37 PM
Not yet la bro.. still awaiting my last measly NS pay... :cheeky: but will surely update once its done.

i also waiting eagerly for pay day!

cicak
08-06-2010, 01:14 AM
Guys, anyone know where to get the Yoshimura Exhaust system for our Raider and how much it cost? The workshop gave me a ballpark sum of about $400-$500 for a LTA compliant type. So exp!

Eh bro, from guan hoe quoted that price for a legal yoshi? I think not bad lei... Motoworld selling at $800, and its non legal. Even the legal yoshi for spark costs ard $800. I think $500 ok lei... but still ex lor.. :sian:

dragsterwish
08-06-2010, 02:35 PM
Eh bro, from guan hoe quoted that price for a legal yoshi? I think not bad lei... Motoworld selling at $800, and its non legal. Even the legal yoshi for spark costs ard $800. I think $500 ok lei... but still ex lor.. :sian:

Wow! pardon my ignorance coz i didn't expect bike parts to be so exp!

Luckily our stock Raider exhaust sounds very sporty, unlike the super quiet can of the Spark. That's why spark owner have to spend $$$ to upgrade their can get that sporty sound.

Anyway, i'm gonna give this exhaust mod a miss. Rather spend $800 on a good holiday abroad!

Hopefully the other parts for the raider are not that exp!

dragsterwish
08-06-2010, 02:40 PM
Anyone has lobang for new original rear handle for our raider? The aluminium handle just behind the seat for pulling up the bike on main stand?

How much does a new one cost? & where can i get it?

Tho GHC says they can find any parts, i prefer to go direct to the wholesaler and save a bit.

cicak
12-06-2010, 04:18 PM
Hello bros, i just purchased the tensioner from bplus for $34. Now who can teach me how to fix it?

cicak
14-06-2010, 06:01 PM
Nvm.. already fixed the tensioner. And i just changed to brakepads, original suzuki pads for RM28... braking is super smooth!

dragsterwish
16-06-2010, 11:04 AM
Nvm.. already fixed the tensioner. And i just changed to brakepads, original suzuki pads for RM28... braking is super smooth!

Bro, what's the tensioner for? For the timing chain?

RM28 inclusive of labour? Do they sell Raider/Belang parts on display? i wanna do some shopping there...

dragsterwish
16-06-2010, 11:29 AM
Anyone of you doesn't have a external box(e.g. Gui box) on your Raider? Mine comes with one and i've removed it totally. The Raider looks weird with a box, i think. It looks slimmer without one. I carry a haversack to put my barang instead. Think the ex-owner of my Raider is a bit hardcore. He even removed the main stand! Only left the side stand. Also removed the rear handler. Think that shaves off a few kilos off the bike.... maybe fuel consumption and performance improves a lot??

dragsterwish
16-06-2010, 11:33 AM
I noticed that our Raider has stock light weight Mag rim with holes that make it even lighter. If you look at the rear rim, the hub has rectangular holes and that really make the rim light. Notice that the Waves, Sparks & X-1 don't have this type of rim. Saw some Spark with Racing boy rim that looks light but also don't have the holes in the rim.

Kudos to Suzuki!

Blahhh
16-06-2010, 07:42 PM
any bros know of a shop carrying this bike?

cicak
17-06-2010, 07:21 PM
Bro, what's the tensioner for? For the timing chain?

RM28 inclusive of labour? Do they sell Raider/Belang parts on display? i wanna do some shopping there...

Yes, the tensioner is for the timing chain... but now my timing chain even more noisy... sianz... must open up block and see...

the brakepads is RM28 plus labour charge... the only accessories i see for raider on display is racing footrest, racing cdi and aftermarket clutch springs... dont see much items for raider lei... but i've yet to walk walk see see all the other workshops in Ah Gua lane...

cicak
17-06-2010, 07:23 PM
Anyone of you doesn't have a external box(e.g. Gui box) on your Raider? Mine comes with one and i've removed it totally. The Raider looks weird with a box, i think. It looks slimmer without one. I carry a haversack to put my barang instead. Think the ex-owner of my Raider is a bit hardcore. He even removed the main stand! Only left the side stand. Also removed the rear handler. Think that shaves off a few kilos off the bike.... maybe fuel consumption and performance improves a lot??

I dont think a few kilos of the overall load will improve consumption lei... it's more on ur riding behaviour. u whack throttle more, u get less mileage lor :D

cicak
17-06-2010, 07:24 PM
any bros know of a shop carrying this bike?

Not too sure bro, but i heard teo spray at amk have lei.. u might wanna check it out

dragsterwish
18-06-2010, 11:59 AM
Yes, the tensioner is for the timing chain... but now my timing chain even more noisy... sianz... must open up block and see...

the brakepads is RM28 plus labour charge... the only accessories i see for raider on display is racing footrest, racing cdi and aftermarket clutch springs... dont see much items for raider lei... but i've yet to walk walk see see all the other workshops in Ah Gua lane...

If the tensioner isn't positioned correctly, it will stress the chain and create more noise. I had attended an ITE course on Automotive Technology and we did a lot of engine overhaul, including changing of timing belt & tensioner. Wrong tensioner positioning or tension would cause undue wear & tear.

wow, i should also go & shop there!

dragsterwish
18-06-2010, 12:03 PM
I dont think a few kilos of the overall load will improve consumption lei... it's more on ur riding behaviour. u whack throttle more, u get less mileage lor :D

haha... it helps, bro... psychologically.... bits by bits also..... maybe 0.0001 litre per km!

No problem with my fuel consumption.... i always keep my rpm below 5k. The cruising speed for me on the road & Expressway is 40 - 60km/hr... i'm happily enjoying the scenary on my Raider.... shiok shiok.... have been achieving FC of about 40km / litre so far.

cicak
18-06-2010, 01:34 PM
If the tensioner isn't positioned correctly, it will stress the chain and create more noise. I had attended an ITE course on Automotive Technology and we did a lot of engine overhaul, including changing of timing belt & tensioner. Wrong tensioner positioning or tension would cause undue wear & tear.

wow, i should also go & shop there!

Eh bro, since u got experience, next time i buy the parts and u help me fix can? :angel::angel::angel::angel:

hwahwa187
19-06-2010, 07:45 PM
raider no kick.. i so sianz.. somemore out of work... any bro can intro job..or i gg scrapped my raider.......sob..

kickarse
19-06-2010, 09:59 PM
raider no kick.. i so sianz.. somemore out of work... any bro can intro job..or i gg scrapped my raider.......sob..

wahh bro if u want to sell ur bike can pm me!

dragsterwish
21-06-2010, 12:53 PM
Eh bro, since u got experience, next time i buy the parts and u help me fix can? :angel::angel::angel::angel:

I've experience with Car engines but yet to play with bike engines. The raider's engine internal are pretty similar to a car's though. If i know i'll share... no prob...

Just discovered a new prob with my bike..... the speedometer is giving inaccurrate speed reading! I've been wondering why i seem to be cruising quite fast but the speedo reads only 50-60km/hr.

Today i finally had a chance to find out. I cruise along a Honda Civic (has digital speedo too & easily to read from my bike) at TPE and guess what...
My speedo says about 70km/hr.... The Civic's speedo says 107km/hr!!!

Now i finally know why my Raider's top speed (Tried once on a straight road) reads about 105km/hr no matter hard how i tried.

Anyone know if the speedo meter works by cable or some Solonoid? I'm gonna try to open up the speedo area and learn more.

dragsterwish
21-06-2010, 01:02 PM

Bro, our baby Raider has its limit, just like any other bikes loh. Even those riding the Hayabusa also feel no kick after a while and then installed Turbo to give it the extra kick.

Just sayang it and appreciate that it is one of the most powerful and yet economical cub on the road... a Busa rider can only dream of the type of FC that our Raider returns. To me, its really a dream bike - Fast & economical!

What job r u looking for? Just grab any temp or causal job while u search for your dream job. At least there's income.... & don't have to scrap your raider.

gunshead
22-06-2010, 01:12 AM
31 May 2010
Meter 42114
Upper East Coast Rd
Duro RS Front $45
Duro RS rear $50
Tyre pressure
Front 30psi
Rear 45psi - my style
Tyres manufactured September 2009

gunshead
22-06-2010, 01:21 AM
7 June 2010
Meter 42143
Upper East Coast Rd

Stanley Krypton Bulb 12v 32w/32w $5 - 1st bulb
(for spare) same bulb $5

2nd bulb 12v 25w/25w normal Stanley from JB

Headlamp adjusted to lowest position on steel bracket

gunshead
22-06-2010, 01:26 AM
REAR bulb
u may use 12v /21 /5w instead of 12v/18/5w
see the bulb has bigger solder and made in hungary

gunshead
22-06-2010, 01:29 AM
7 June 2010
Meter 42230

Bought in Tmn Molek, JB - NGK G-Power RM12

Seng Hoe Motor , Jay Bee

1. changed spark plug

2. changed tube rubber and cable tight for kick starter from knocking foot rod.

3. sealed with black loytape insulator for spark coil cable

Labour RM3

gunshead
22-06-2010, 01:34 AM
7 June 2010
Sin Hardware, Jalan Besar

Vessel Vector #3 screwdriver $15
for thick fairing nuts

gunshead
22-06-2010, 01:38 AM
Suzuki Belang R in malaysia is out with new fiery sticker.
Red fire sticker suitable on blue Raider R

Suzuki Raider R 150cc thailand , philippines , Singapore, Japan, Vietnam
Suzuki Belang R 150cc Malaysia
Suzuki Satria F 150cc Indonesia

gunshead
22-06-2010, 01:41 AM
8 June 2010
Meter 42300
East Coast Rd

Mobil Brake fluid DOT 4 Nov 2009 bottled - $9.80

Changed both master disc brake pump oil - Labour $5

Re-adjusted front master cylinder pump nut to have more free play smooth braking so that the disc will not lock/jerk/vibrate.

gunshead
22-06-2010, 01:47 AM
User Friendly

gunshead
22-06-2010, 01:53 AM
dragster,

rear handle for grip - buy from direct Suzuki SC in JB . Belang R handle more sleek and slim , better then Raider.

suzuki uses ENKEI sport rim made in japan

suzuki using sensor NOT tyre cable for speedo. Look at your front sprocket. There is the black wire connector. If the wrong ratio sprocket size used then the reading will alter.

dragsterwish
22-06-2010, 10:08 AM
dragster,

rear handle for grip - buy from direct Suzuki SC in JB . Belang R handle more sleek and slim , better then Raider.

suzuki uses ENKEI sport rim made in japan

suzuki using sensor NOT tyre cable for speedo. Look at your front sprocket. There is the black wire connector. If the wrong ratio sprocket size used then the reading will alter.

Wow, bro, u r super pro DIY!

Tks for sharing the knowledge. So, our Raider uses such branded rim!

For the sprocket, what is the original size/ratio? I'm not sure if mine is original or changed. Does your speedo reading keeps fluctuating (e.g. 40 - 51 - 43 - 49) even when you are traveling at about constant speed? mine does & dunno if its due to the faulty sensor.

hwahwa187
22-06-2010, 05:39 PM
thks raider kakis.. i trying hard to keep my raider...try to get back on track soon...it take a kind word to make one miserable life... more easy..

gunshead
23-06-2010, 09:52 AM
hwahwah ,

why u put the photo of scooter, what u trying to tell? U sent me PM which is empty. Resend again. Put up ur real raider photo.

dragster,

front = 14
rear = 43

I buy original factory made for suzuki belang R from Penang. The factory send to Skudai, JB and I collect from there.
RM75 original hard steel 2x sprocket with RKM made in japan chain
You can do the same too.
contact Mr. Andy Lee from
www.kilangrantai.com

dragsterwish
23-06-2010, 10:06 PM
hwahwah ,
dragster,

front = 14
rear = 43

I buy original factory made for suzuki belang R from Penang. The factory send to Skudai, JB and I collect from there.
RM75 original hard steel 2x sprocket with RKM made in japan chain
You can do the same too.
contact Mr. Andy Lee from
www.kilangrantai.com

Thanks Gunshead. I'll check out the sprocket on my Raider. If its really not original ratio, i'll contact your lobang to order 1 set too & to order the Belang's rear handle. i love original parts.

dragsterwish
23-06-2010, 10:22 PM
I saw a Raider at the block and was admiring the bike. Its a blue raider without much stickers but has nice Suzuki sticker on edge of rim. Think i stared too much and the lady pillion must be thinking i'm up to no good....

Nice bike... i can't help looking at any Raider i find on the road... That's why i love this bike!

Blahhh
23-06-2010, 11:53 PM
haiz, went to teo spray in defu lane, found out it was close. There was a shop beside it that was still open, GHC I think. Asked if they carried any Raider.. the answer was disappointing.

If I could find a Raider, I will sell off both my s4 and wave off, then ride this bike FULL TIME.. this bike has the best power to FC ratio in 2b class lah.. go so fast yet save petrol..

dragsterwish
24-06-2010, 09:59 AM
haiz, went to teo spray in defu lane, found out it was close. There was a shop beside it that was still open, GHC I think. Asked if they carried any Raider.. the answer was disappointing.

If I could find a Raider, I will sell off both my s4 and wave off, then ride this bike FULL TIME.. this bike has the best power to FC ratio in 2b class lah.. go so fast yet save petrol..

Bro, u can consider going for the new Raider if any of the shops are bringing in. Meanwhile, just enjoy your ride; each one is unique in its own ways.

cicak
25-06-2010, 05:55 PM

Try teo spray when it opens again.. last i heard, still got 2 raiders for sale lei..

gunshead
27-06-2010, 12:22 PM
dragster,

see the attachment

for speedometer , maybe remove the sensor and clean and regrease back

also the handle bar rear pillion
must be purchased from suzuki SC in JB
the design belang is more sleek and sharp.
www.suzuki.com.my
do it got engineer service manual with pictures of real bike
come and get from me the CD

NO MORE new bike for Raider. Search for 2nd hand.

dragsterwish
28-06-2010, 01:57 PM
dragster,

see the attachment

for speedometer , maybe remove the sensor and clean and regrease back

also the handle bar rear pillion
must be purchased from suzuki SC in JB
the design belang is more sleek and sharp.
www.suzuki.com.my
do it got engineer service manual with pictures of real bike
come and get from me the CD

NO MORE new bike for Raider. Search for 2nd hand.

Tks, i'll get the CD from you first before i open the highlight unit. Tks for the link. I noted that there are 2 workshops in JB designated as the official suzuki parts supplier. Will check it out there.

I took a look at my headlight unit & found a cable that has been cut & not link to anything. Not sure what is it for since all my other system are functioning ok, except the speedometer.

Also found that the choke cable got squeesed when you lock the steering as i park the bike. The rubber has torn a bit. I was thinking of putting a plaster over it to protect it from being squeesed again. Anyone of yours have this problem?

Stitch85
28-06-2010, 02:52 PM
hey may i know the address of the suzuki agents in jb thanks. As i want to buy the belang head fairing

Blahhh
28-06-2010, 08:56 PM
Checked out defu lane... yes there is a raider there going for 2.8k FBE plate (not really sure if thats the real number plate)

the price is not bad, but what really put me off is how the guy manning the shop treated me. Really bo layan me lah. He must had thought I was only window shopping. Nevermind, I rather get this bike somewhere else.

cicak
01-07-2010, 02:04 PM
Checked out defu lane... yes there is a raider there going for 2.8k FBE plate (not really sure if thats the real number plate)

the price is not bad, but what really put me off is how the guy manning the shop treated me. Really bo layan me lah. He must had thought I was only window shopping. Nevermind, I rather get this bike somewhere else.

Alamak bro, just get the bike there and ignore the guy :)
where else can u find a raider nowadays? and for that price, i think quite ok provided the bike is in tiptop condition.

btw, do they carry parts for raider? mine is in need of servicing

MisledSoulRider
01-07-2010, 03:09 PM
Wah now so many people riding raider. Shiok shiok. Eh how about we plan meet up this weekend. Compare bikes, share experience and maybe go jb for petrol n makan n ciggies? The more raider the merrier.

I got UMA caburettor for sale t 100.00SGD last time sed that for race. Now tuas close lready so I changed to SP carb. Anyone wants can meet up for viewing.

Bros, once a year try using OWS engine flush. Add in to old engine oil run the bike for 10 minutes then drain the oil out n change to new engine oil. Engine will be smoother. Theb add engine OWS ENGINE PROTECTOR to oil. Power.

Also, petrol dun nd to use ezpensive. Caltex 92 good enough. Less knocking. Power still the same. F ou want more power than add STP octane booster. But fc willbdecrease.

Let's meet up!!!

Blahhh
01-07-2010, 04:50 PM
I was at bike dynamics accompanied friend to pay installment. Asked the boss if he has a raider somewhere. Told me he doesn't want to take the risk to take in this bike. Not as popular as spark/x1r. I asked for his opinion why and he told me probably because of its outlook which doesn't satisfy new riders (the main market for cubs)

Which is quite true lah.. newly passed riders, most of them doesn't know how to appreciate this bike lah. You tell them this bike has DOHC, long forks, monoshock etc they become blur. I noticed most riders riding this bike are also quite lao jiao already. Haiz, what a pity lah. Coz I feel this bike outperforms most 2b 4 stroker, r125, r15, spark/x1r, cbr150 can smell raiders' smoke..

gunshead
02-07-2010, 08:28 AM
bought at Suzuki Assemblers Msia , SC JB

REAR original genuine NISIN brake pad RM 30

gunshead
02-07-2010, 08:44 AM
Brand new carburator genuine Raider R is available in Chong Aik desker rd.

CICAK,

u can follow me to SKUDAI, JB next week saturday or monday.

CONTACTS

Malaysia

Mr. DIn, SC Taman Molek
07- 3533131, 07-3527131

lsmjb@suzuki.com.my

www.suzuki.com.my - address in JB

spare part Prai , Penang- 04 -3977091
service centre in Prai, Penang ( 04-3977314)

Seng Hoe Motor
70 & 71 Jalan Barau 2, Main Road,
81300 Skudai
07-5571025, 07-5545653

AMG Motor enterprise
14E, ground floor, Jalan tebrau, JB
012-7218636, 012-7599893

Xing Motor Service
3, Jalan Kangkar Kecil,
Kangkar tebrau, Johor Bahru
07-3583448

Singapore

Guan Hoe Co (Malaya) Pte Ltd
120, Rangoon Rd
Singapore 218398
Phone : 62997939 Fax : 62997817

KS Motor

auto machinery supply
41, rowell road

B PLUS Motorsport
227, Lavender Street

GNG Motor Trading
Ong Eng Zhuan
blk 6 defu lane 10,
#01-564
62836560, 62805065

Chong Aik International Pte Ltd
Desker rd
chongaikint@pacific.net.sg

Indonesia

TDR RACING INTERNATIONAL
LODAN CENTER BLOK G No.2
Jl. Lodan Raya No.2
Jakarta Utara 14430 -INDONESIA
Telp. :+62-21-693 0777 (Hunting)
Fax. :+62-21-691 6568
WEB : www.tdr-racing.com
Facebook : TDR RACING INTERNATIONAL
email: support@tdr-racing.com

Spare Parts Division
PT. Indomobil Suzuki International
Spare Parts Directorate
Jl. Diponegoro KM 38,2
Tambun - Bekasi 17510
Telp : (021) 8809940,
(021) 8809941 ext 206
(021) 8809488 (direct)
Fax : (021) 8809950

Sales Division
Wisma Indomobil 7th Floor
Jl. M.T. Haryono Kav. 8
Jakarta 13330
Telp : (021) 8564530,
(021) 8564540,
(021) 8564550
Fax : (021) 8564813

MisledSoulRider
02-07-2010, 09:58 AM
So how? Anyone up for meetup this Saturday or Sunday?

gunshead
02-07-2010, 10:34 AM
this saturday meet up in JB
and also today friday night

send bike for wash then we go neighbour eat ramly burger with egg and cheese and can watch football too live....

9pm meet in shell JB

pump new ron 97 v-power

MisledSoulRider
02-07-2010, 02:58 PM
tonight cannot lah bro... im heading to sanctuary at wisma atria for the match. was thinking meet in singapore cos now rainy season, dun wanna be stuck in jb cos of rain. hehehe. maybe we go seletar dam? any other bros got any other suggestions???

MisledSoulRider
02-07-2010, 03:16 PM
Blahh, u selling off your super4?

gunshead
09-07-2010, 03:12 AM
Raider R
Wash - RM 7
Polish labour - RM10
Tips as u like.....
2 hours complete
Attached items I use to polish and bike photo after polishing wheels

gunshead
13-07-2010, 08:45 AM
Currently my bike mileage is not very high..... latest reading shows so so only

Battery - I only use this brand and model type. To me the BEST longlife.

gunshead
13-07-2010, 08:56 AM
Do you know Raider R is 4.9 Litre capacity tank ?
I tried to run drain and refill.

Now in JB SHELL got new petrol called V-POWER RON 97
The current existing V-POWER RACING still available.

In JB near Carrefour, SHELL I pump in 4.97 litre V-Power 97
I took the receipt - att
Super extra real power but fuel consumption same same 25km per litre

Then in Skudai, changed engine oil and genuine suzuki oil filter
Shell Advance VSX 4T (15W-50) RM 25
Suzuki oil filter RM 5.40

dragsterwish
17-07-2010, 04:52 PM
Currently my bike mileage is not very high..... latest reading shows so so only

Battery - I only use this brand and model type. To me the BEST longlife.

Bro, my bike is 3.5 yr old and my mileage is only 42k. Does that make my mileage very low?

dragsterwish
18-07-2010, 11:48 PM
Was cleaning my Raider and saw that my rear sprocket is 38. Original seems to be 43. The ex-owner has changed to a smaller sprocket for higher top speed.

Hope to change back to original 43 soon. However, in the meantime, i'm enjoying a lower Fuel consumption rate with this sprocket as the same speed is taken at lower rpm. Maybe that's the reason the ex-owner changed to 38. Anyway, i still prefer original.

If anyone want my 38 sprocket, i'm okay to swap with your original 43. Tks.

gunshead
21-07-2010, 06:34 PM
saw this new design

AlemR150
26-07-2010, 01:49 AM
latest Belang R color blue released in malaysia

hi all.. im a suzuki raider owner from malaysia (belangr150.org)... im still new here.. hope to get to know all of you here.. :)

http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/2656/pd033800x536.jpg (http://img340.imageshack.us/i/pd033800x536.jpg/)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us (http://imageshack.us)

http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/9793/kualaterengganu278800x5.jpg (http://img217.imageshack.us/i/kualaterengganu278800x5.jpg/)

AlemR150
26-07-2010, 01:57 AM
latest Belang R color blue released in malaysia

ganesh... that is not the latest belang r 150 colours.. that is airbrush custom design... only for display :)

there are only 2 colours only in malaysia.. red and black.. but i still craving for the blue one

gunshead
26-07-2010, 08:04 PM
okie dokie
I edited

dragsterwish
27-07-2010, 02:14 PM
[QUOTE=AlemR150;6567600]hi all.. im a suzuki raider owner from malaysia (belangr150.org)... im still new here.. hope to get to know all of you here.. :)

Bro, your exhaust system looks Cool! if only we can have that legally in SG...

gunshead
30-07-2010, 04:47 PM
All Raiders'

Since many asking me many things, so let's gather

plan A
All come meeting at tampines st. 43, al-falah restaurant

agenda :
those always asking me how to go to jb suzuki repair/ buy parts / welding
those don't have raider CD

how to buy yss shock gas emulsion from bangkok or tdr, jakarta
how to go skudai
how to go taman molek
how to go larkin for welding

check this forum raider previous pages - i got put contact list, addresses and photos of repair , price tag, information on yss

or

Plan B
excursion on satuday 7:30am
meet at JB Shell kiosk after customs

go ulu tiram
breakfast at old town restaurant - halal
www.oldtown.com.my

go taman molek suzuki assembler

go skudai mechanic

go wahin , tmn tun aminah

go larkin welder

lunch in JB

bike wash and polish

return spore

Sarge.Zoso
02-08-2010, 01:12 AM
hi all, anyone want to sell their aftermarket header pipe please email me RaspberryJam_Delta-V@hotmail.com.. thanks

SK I
07-08-2010, 12:00 PM
Was looking for a transport bike Honda Wave S when this bike caught my attention. Any stock ones for sale? :angel:

cicak
08-08-2010, 12:18 PM
Was looking for a transport bike Honda Wave S when this bike caught my attention. Any stock ones for sale? :angel:

Mine is now at global motors.. u can take a look there. Mine is with redbull stickers

cupcai
09-08-2010, 03:23 AM
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y243/cupcai/P1060968.jpg

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y243/cupcai/P1070161.jpg
NUiRacing project adjustable footrest.

His guys, anyone interested in competition exhaust for Raider, pls contact me.

dragsterwish
10-08-2010, 02:37 PM
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y243/cupcai/P1060968.jpg

His guys, anyone interested in competition exhaust for Raider, pls contact me.

What brand of competition are you selling? Full system or just rear muffler? is it LTA compliant?

cupcai
10-08-2010, 02:56 PM
What brand of competition are you selling? Full system or just rear muffler? is it LTA compliant?

It's for competition only, obviously not LTA approve. It's HiSpeed brand from Bangkok. Completely hand made in low quantity, not mass produce like some of the malaysian or indonesian pipe. Bassy but not ear piercing type of sound. This spec suitable for piston size below 70mm. Made of stainless steel and aluminum. It's full system.

SK I
11-08-2010, 07:16 PM
Someone just sold a stock blue raider FBA plate for about 2.5k! Called the owner for few days but all engaged...in the end, caught him today but he said sold liao... sigh

dragsterwish
12-08-2010, 02:18 PM
Someone just sold a stock blue raider FBA plate for about 2.5k! Called the owner for few days but all engaged...in the end, caught him today but he said sold liao... sigh

I saw a blue Raider for sale at GHC (Upper Serangoon rd) last week. Anyone interested can check it out.

PeRiLoUs
12-08-2010, 05:03 PM
Anyone here rides a raider with repsol decal?.. im not sure if the bike i saw was a raider or a sonic.

dragsterwish
13-08-2010, 05:24 PM
Anyone here rides a raider with repsol decal?.. im not sure if the bike i saw was a raider or a sonic.

I've seen a Repsol decal Sonic on the road... Never seen a Repsol raider though. Was the front disc brake big? The Raider's front disc is uniquely big!

gunshead
19-08-2010, 02:08 PM
I was talking to a guy in BKK. He said Raider in BKK ... even the spare part shop also blur blurr saying is there such a bike !

AlemR150
22-08-2010, 09:51 PM
http://img824.imageshack.us/img824/4638/modifikasimotorsatriafu.jpg (http://img824.imageshack.us/i/modifikasimotorsatriafu.jpg/)

gunshead
25-08-2010, 12:23 AM
for those going to JB
try out this new BHP petrol kiosk
august launched new advaced infiniti 2x AAC

Itachi
25-08-2010, 04:49 PM
http://singapore.gumtree.sg/c-Cars-Vehicles-Motorbikes-Parts-motorbikes-scooters-Suzuki-Raider-150-R-FOR-SALE-W0QQAdIdZ221886510 was browsing thru the web and saw this. abit steep though. recently raider price went up is it? 1-2yr ago there were ppl selling for $2k for same plate

0bEy
27-08-2010, 01:03 PM
hi guys, might 1 2 sell my stock FBA plater @ $2.8kneg...well maintained n undertilized....mileage is ard 40k plus..:cheeky:

gunshead
28-08-2010, 03:29 PM
6666 I saw Suzuki raider original blue with that number. Very clean and shiny. Well taken care. Who is that? Let's teh tarik !

feriosi
14-09-2010, 11:50 PM
Anyone knows if brand new RaiderR is still available for sale? Or anywhere selling a used one? Thanks for any input.

0bEy
17-09-2010, 09:10 PM
Anyone knows if brand new RaiderR is still available for sale? Or anywhere selling a used one? Thanks for any input.

im sellin mine...FBA plate, rdtax juz renew 1yr...stock blue wif new tyres....contact me 92982429

totoro78
29-09-2010, 02:50 PM
I'm selling my Raider too,just passed my 2A

-FBA plate
-second owner
-45k mileage only
-Engine is ok
-Price 2.5k neg
-Viewing at Kembangan after 6.30pm
-PM me your best offer
-My avatar photo is my Raider

jahatz
30-09-2010, 02:33 AM
Hey Raiders!!
Sorry for the long absence, too busy with work,reservist and getting married hahaha...
My raider is currently undergoing repairs,facelift and tweaks.. meter reading 999999 already so its time for this old boy to overhaul.
Btw do bear in mind that meter does not reset. once reached 999999 it will stay that way. one thing to do is buy new meter.hahaha.
will update once repaired and we'll go hang out, sorry cant follow to jb as im not keen on going beyond the border with bike.
too many bad past experiences. see ya!!

dragsterwish
05-10-2010, 12:28 PM
I'm selling my Raider too,just passed my 2A

-FBA plate
-second owner
-45k mileage only
-Engine is ok
-Price 2.5k neg
-Viewing at Kembangan after 6.30pm
-PM me your best offer
-My avatar photo is my Raider

So many bro selling their Raiders. What a pity. Bro, Fyi, i just gotten my Class 2 too but i bought a Raider instead of the K1 GSXR-1000. Raider still gives the best value for $$$ and can squeese thr traffic like no tomorrow. So do re-consider your decision to sell this wonderful bike. Bigger bike = higher FC & taxes & maintenance cost.... pocket hole will get bigger!

Just sharing my experience & 2 cents worth.

totoro78
05-10-2010, 05:58 PM
Hi guys,

where can i get the cheapest insurance for Raider? Thanks

dragsterwish
06-10-2010, 12:13 PM
Hey Raiders!!
Sorry for the long absence, too busy with work,reservist and getting married hahaha...
My raider is currently undergoing repairs,facelift and tweaks.. meter reading 999999 already so its time for this old boy to overhaul.
Btw do bear in mind that meter does not reset. once reached 999999 it will stay that way. one thing to do is buy new meter.hahaha.
will update once repaired and we'll go hang out, sorry cant follow to jb as im not keen on going beyond the border with bike.
too many bad past experiences. see ya!!

Congrats! Great that you are sprucing up your Raider instead of letting it go. Its such a wonderful bike. Tks for the info about the meter reading. Mine is still a far way from the end of the meter... only 43km now.

I'm also enjoying the restoration of my own Raider. I would like to keep this baby GSXR till end of its COE(another 7 years)!

dragsterwish
06-10-2010, 12:15 PM
Hi guys,

where can i get the cheapest insurance for Raider? Thanks

Hi, i got mine from MSIG..think its spelled this way... $200++ including fire & theft.... not sure if its considered cheap.

dragsterwish
06-10-2010, 12:34 PM
Upkeeping of my bike for your reference:

1) Finally solved my fluctuating speedometer reading problem

Culprit?? The chipped off speedometer rotor! Its a small ring located behind the speedometer sensor housing near the left foot rest. (black cover). Replacement cost about $28. Now speed reading is correct! And i realised that i've been travelling quite FAST in the past! haha....

2) Reverted to original Raider Sprocket & chain
Previous owner had changed to a 38 rear sprocket. Good for lower rpm cruising but acceleration was dull. Ordered original Raider sprocket (43) & now Raider sprints rapidly! Also changed back to original chain protector.

3) Reverted to original Raider Headlamb
Previous owner had used a cheong headlamb. Ordered original clear Raider headlamp and socket and now the headlamb is new & clear & bright!

4) Replaced new & original Speedometer sensor
Thought the sensor was causing the speedometer problem but it wasn't. Cost about $50+ & didn't solve the problem. (refer to (1) for final solution). Anyway, good to have new sensor!

5) Replaced Headlight bulb
Old ones looks dated & not bright. New one looks brighter.

6) Replaced new Carburettor diaphragm
Old one a bit worn. Being KS, i've replaced it with a new diaphragm.

7) Replaced Air Filter
Bought an original Raider filter. Cleaned the airbox & piping too. Fresh air.

8) Replaced engine oil & oil filter
Replaced with the 10W-40 OWS fully syn 4T for my Raider. Plus original engine oil filter. Only the best for our Raider engine!

9) Replaced missing screws/nuts
Got the shop to find me those screws/nuts that are missing. Now my bike have all the necessary screws/nuts.

Next sprucing items:
a) Replace rear slightly worn disc brake
b) Replace ignition cable(rubber slightly split) & coil
c) Buy original rear handle. Previous owner remove it to lighten the bike. (not much difference since the original handle is made of light-weight aluminium)
d) Revert to original gear level. Now don't have back level and needs to kick up for upshift.
e) Revert to original mirror. Current one is small & angle not right.
f) A solid cleaning and polishing of the bike!

Cheers!

gunshead
08-10-2010, 09:31 PM
totoro,
i buy insurance from NTUC income

dragsterwish,
good for nice ellegant writing
i learn new things on the meter

dragsterwish
12-10-2010, 05:58 PM
totoro,

dragsterwish,
good for nice ellegant writing
i learn new things on the meter

Gunshead, no problem. Its good to share knowledge. I'm getting the missing "clutch failed-safe switch" that prevents you from starting the engine when gear is engaged. Though not necessary, i don't like to have missing parts that are useful.

feriosi
13-10-2010, 07:43 PM
Anyone selling their Raider?

jemster
21-10-2010, 09:05 PM
Anyone selling their Raider?

yes, feel free to call me 98458452. excellent condition 32k low milage and loaded with brake hoses, sp carb, race cdi, gazzi fully adjustable shocks. going for quick sale as i'm moving out soon.

jemster
21-10-2010, 09:14 PM
Dec 05 Raider in original condition, bike hardly ridden with low 32k mileage. comes with SP Carb, racing CDI, goodridge brake hoses, gazzi fully adjustable shocks, givi box, BT39ss tyres. all original parts will be givin including racing footpegs. Asking 2k.

Selling cus hardly used.

Please call 98457452.

jemster
22-10-2010, 03:01 PM
Dec 05 Raider in original condition, bike hardly ridden with low 32k mileage. comes with SP Carb, racing CDI, goodridge brake hoses, gazzi fully adjustable shocks, givi box, BT39ss tyres. all original parts will be givin including racing footpegs.

Selling cus hardly used.

Please call 98457452.

forgot...asking 2k.

dragsterwish
23-10-2010, 11:25 PM
Bro, you keen to sell me your SP Carb?

gunshead
24-10-2010, 08:40 AM
dragsterwish, let's go to Kuala Rompin, swordfish fishing area in pahang
one day trip

belang R new sticker design

gunshead
24-10-2010, 09:39 AM
more on internal pictures of raider R / belang R / satria F

gunshead
24-10-2010, 09:56 AM
as i know phillipines and indonesia
has this color
blue
new graphics design
those in spore wanna copy and paste on the Raider R
this is sample

dragsterwish
24-10-2010, 10:00 PM
dragsterwish, let's go to Kuala Rompin, swordfish fishing area in pahang
one day trip

belang R new sticker design

Thanks Gunshead. But my working timing is pretty irregular. Hard to go for such trips. Difficult even to collect the CD from you.

dragsterwish
24-10-2010, 10:03 PM
more on internal pictures of raider R / belang R / satria F

Nice! Tks.

Hey Raiders, i found a shop - Motoworld - at Kaki Bukit that sells the LTA approved Yoshimura Full Stainless Steel Exhaust System for our Suzuki Raider! I've sent them an enquiry to check out the price. Will post it here to share. Anyone interested?

http://www.motoworld.com.sg/detail.php?pid=1124

dragsterwish
24-10-2010, 10:03 PM
Deleted post as its a duplicate.....

dragsterwish
24-10-2010, 10:06 PM
Duplicate post again. What's up with my PC??

gunshead
25-10-2010, 11:42 AM
superb

how much ?

dragsterwish
25-10-2010, 04:15 PM
Update on the Yoshimura Exhaust system for Suzuki Raider by Motoworld.

Retailing at $700.

However, it is NOT LTA APPROVED!!! So disappointed.

dragsterwish
25-10-2010, 04:31 PM
one day trip only dragster
shouldn't be problem maaaa

My free time is spent with my family... so going for such trip needs planning.

dragsterwish
25-10-2010, 09:52 PM
Found an Yoshimura Intake Camshaft upgrade for Raider. Anyone keen? Not me.... ; )

http://www.motoworld.com.sg/detail.php?pid=1123

gunshead
27-10-2010, 11:39 PM
i use ELF for my front forks
15W viscocity
SGD 7 serangoon road

gunshead
27-10-2010, 11:44 PM
today bought my spare parts for carburator
pilot jet
main jet

each SGD 10 from lavender street
Genuine Suzuki Thai
ordered and waited from Thai Suzuki

dragsterwish
28-10-2010, 04:15 PM
today bought my spare parts for carburator
pilot jet
main jet

each SGD 10 from lavender street
Genuine Suzuki Thai
ordered and waited from Thai Suzuki

Gunshead, what's the purpose of these jets? Need to change over time or when its damaged?

gunshead
28-10-2010, 08:42 PM
change every 100,000km
it is healthy inside carburator
main jet and pilot jet will be cloged one day due to the dirty petrol ....always got sludge and varnish

although my bike is 43,000km only
i buy now and keep
otherwise suzuki always must wait for spare parts sometimes takes weeks

fesa7044
29-10-2010, 10:14 PM
3 day forecast !
http://weather.asiaone.com/3day.php

dragsterwish
31-10-2010, 03:01 PM
change every 100,000km
it is healthy inside carburator
main jet and pilot jet will be cloged one day due to the dirty petrol ....always got sludge and varnish

although my bike is 43,000km only
i buy now and keep
otherwise suzuki always must wait for spare parts sometimes takes weeks

Tks for the info.

gunshead
01-11-2010, 01:27 PM
I bought "OWS body flex gel " to apply on my bike dasboard , rear mudguard and side rubbers.
It's waterproof and also UV resistance. Good for bikes lying under sun at hdb.
Bought it in stamford tyres, macpherson rd.

www.ows-germany.com

dragsterwish
01-11-2010, 04:49 PM
I bought "OWS body flex gel " to apply on my bike dasboard , rear mudguard and side rubbers.
It's waterproof and also UV resistance. Good for bikes lying under sun at hdb.
Bought it in stamford tyres, macpherson rd.

www.ows-germany.com

U r taking good care of your Raider. For me, i'm using Armour's Gel as the 2nd layer defence. 1st layer? - Bike Cover.... very effective in shielding from rain & sun & dust...

dragsterwish
01-11-2010, 04:57 PM
Update:

Tested my stock Raider's top speed yesterday at discreet area. Target achieved. 150km/hr (meter reading) at about 10k+ rpm. Still another 1.5k rpm more to go... Actual speed on the road should be about 140km/hr or thereabout. Bike was stable like a rock at such speed.

150km/hr is fast enough for such a tiny bike. However, i still prefer to ride my Raider at 60km/hr. Slow & steady & enjoy the breeze.....

gunshead
01-11-2010, 07:25 PM
it is true
at high speed from JB to KL
the bike super steady
but with super heavy wind it moves left right , right left
hehehehe

dragsterwish
02-11-2010, 01:43 PM
it is true
at high speed from JB to KL
the bike super steady
but with super heavy wind it moves left right , right left
hehehehe

haha.... also if the super fast coach or lorry vroom past us at high speed..... even cars would move left right, right left! haha...

gunshead
03-11-2010, 02:05 PM
love others as you love yourself
as in bible
LORD Jesus

dragsterwish
10-11-2010, 12:15 AM
My Raider Sprucing update:

1) Changed to original Suzuki Clutch Assembly unit & switch

2) Changed to original Suzuki blue headlamp cover.

3) Changed to original Suzuki side mirrors.

More to come.....

dragsterwish
10-11-2010, 12:34 AM
Saw another Blue Raider for Sale at GHC today. FBA licence plate. Mileage about 21km only. Pretty low. Bike condition looks good.... second only to mine! haahaa....

gunshead
11-11-2010, 09:42 AM
drag,

do let us know the pricing of the above three
also share the good mechanic place
so many can go there too

also i want to know how much the pair of side mirrors original in spore ?

how come u never take any photo ?

dragsterwish
18-11-2010, 10:57 AM
drag,

do let us know the pricing of the above three
also share the good mechanic place
so many can go there too

also i want to know how much the pair of side mirrors original in spore ?

how come u never take any photo ?

Can. Let me go back & dig out the receipt. I remember the headlight cover cost about SG$35. The clutch cable about $10++. The mirror cost $15 per side( a pair cost $30+)

I have lots of photos. Just didn't know how to upload. Anyway, i've tried it last night and found out how to do it. Will upload soon.

gunshead
04-12-2010, 10:59 AM
New packing and new viscocity oil arrived in Shell malaysia.
Me gonna use it end of this month
Now reading the
TDS for Advance 4T AX7 10W-40 (SL/MA2). This product is a new formulation to replace Advance VSX 4 15W-40.

gunshead
04-12-2010, 11:10 AM
these are references for memory incase we forget and put in other then factory setting in manual

gunshead
04-12-2010, 11:17 AM
be aware of battery when u change for Raider.
it is 12v 6AH /10HR

My bike previous owner put in 4 AH

no wonder the front headlight not so powerful shooting far.

This time I will change to 6AH /10HR

gunshead
04-12-2010, 11:22 AM
Raider R full tank capacity is 4.9 Litre
I got 5 litre in Shell RON 97 in JB

gunshead
04-12-2010, 11:29 AM
I love OWS body gel
www.ows-germany.com
it gives shiny smooth protection for Raider R suzuki dashboard

gunshead
04-12-2010, 11:30 AM
I saw in this mechanic shop in skudai, JB - the owner put recycle bins. It was full with items to recycle. It seems bike shops has many things to recycle. So lovely shop in skudai.
Very good move to save earth. Wish to see these bins everywhere in world provided people are educated to use them.

gunshead
04-12-2010, 03:01 PM
LEARN how to change oil-filter properly

Inside Thailand suzuki raider R manual it indicates must change the small o-ring and big o-ring everytime we change oil-filter.

TAKE NOTE THE SMALLEST and big O-RING

see

source

http://www.belangr150.org/forum/index.php?topic=607.0
credit : inspektor_sahab
and
Source : http://motorcyclephilippines.com/forums/
Kredit pada :HARRYblurred's

dragsterwish
08-12-2010, 04:18 PM
Thanks Gunshead for sharing so many things about maintenance of the Raider. Its a wonder how you managed to squeeze in 5litre into the 4.9litre tank. When the fuel reaches the top, i have difficulty injecting more without spilling out.

Ok, my turn to share soon. On the prices of the parts i've paid so far. For reference.

dragsterwish
08-12-2010, 04:31 PM
Here is the list of parts & prices i've paid for them at GHC.
All the parts are original Suzuki (Thailand):

1) Air Filter $15
2) Engine oil filter $18
3) Sensor for speedometer $58
4) Front & Rear sprocket chain set(43/14) $60
5) Chain plastic cover $18
6) Light bulb (headlight) $5
7) Headlight Assembly $80
8) Headlight scoket $28
9) Speedometer Rotor $20
10) Top Cover Ring $35
11) Clutch Holder Lever $25
12) Clutch Switch $16
13) Licence plate number(sticker) $10
14) Front brake master cylinder $90
15) Clutch cable $23
16) Rear mirrors(a pair) $30
17) OWS 4-T Fully Syn Engine oil(10W40) $25

Road Tax = $32 (6 months); $64 (12 months)

dragsterwish
08-12-2010, 04:47 PM
Narrowest Cub - Suzuki Raider

I've compared the width of the popular cubs like Spark, Wave, Sonic, 125z etc. & found that the width of Suzuki Raider 150 is the SMALLEST at 652cm!! Next smallest is Honda Sonic at 670cm. The reason i was doing the comparison is whenever i squeeze through vehicles at traffic junctions, i realised that only the above cubs managed to squeeze through. There are a couple of times my Raider is the only one that managed to squeeze through tight space while others were stuck behind.

So, i checked out the width of the various cubs & bigger bikes and found that bigger bikes are typically 700cm & above (even some of the cubs!) . Cruisers can even reach 800cm!

Another point, if you want to squeeze through easier, the original Raider's rear mirror does get into the way. It lies in the same height as the side mirrors of cars. So, to avoid hitting, you could changed to a lower mirror that is very popular with Spark 135 owners. That would shorter the Raider's width further to about 650cm and also lower it away from the car's side mirror.

Take care, however, when you guys squeeze through traffic. Always look out for drivers who are about to change lane abruptly without notice. Be ready to brake. Last week, another fellow rider somersaulted & was thrown over the bike when a car suddenly turned out to change lane. He was stunned but ok since it wasn't a high speed accident. Take care fellow Raider riders. Our tiny bike is a strength as well as a weakness.

Ride Safely & enjoy the day.

Cheers!

h4hahak1m
08-12-2010, 11:27 PM
The SBF anniversary is here finally. Do join us the competition to show support. I've been assured that the prizes they give are more than what you will pay for. Very high chance that u'll get one also. very interesting prizes also. So come down and show support ah. Pump full tank also now near 10 bucks already!

We're the largest community in SBF but when it comes to SBF events, the numbers don't show. So like someone said to me "Don't be a forumer just behind the screen, take part and support this community"

So yah, there's 100 slots and the cubs community makes up like 70% of the whole forum. No need everyone go la but at least 50 from us would be enough. I'm going definately :)

Sorry for the thread invasion :)

dragsterwish
16-12-2010, 05:13 PM
Haven't got a chance to ride my Raider for almost 2 weeks. Sian... When i'm free to ride, it rains. When it doesn't, i'm not free. Miss riding Raider. Btw, i've just bought a small rectangular rear mirror to replace the original rear mirror so that its easier to slip through traffic. Can't wait to try it.

ThunderHammer
19-12-2010, 05:57 PM
Well...some said that new suzuki raider facelift/redesign will be launched in this month...or maybe early January...

Been searching the world wide web for info...but none appeared. Is it true? Gosh really hate this because just bought a new Belang/Raider early this month...

Does anyone know anything about this?

dragsterwish
20-12-2010, 11:20 AM
Well...some said that new suzuki raider facelift/redesign will be launched in this month...or maybe early January...

Been searching the world wide web for info...but none appeared. Is it true? Gosh really hate this because just bought a new Belang/Raider early this month...

Does anyone know anything about this?

Nope, haven't heard of that. I thought the Belang is quite new? Usually facelift comes 2 years after the first launch.

dragsterwish
21-12-2010, 11:40 AM
Anyone knows where to get the cushion backrest to be pasted onto the rear box so that the pillion rider can rest his/her back?

ThunderHammer
22-12-2010, 08:23 AM
Nope, haven't heard of that. I thought the Belang is quite new? Usually facelift comes 2 years after the first launch.

Well...since Singapore always receive the better end in motorcycle news/models, and you sir didn't heard anything regarding the so-called new facelift Raider/Belang, i guess i can keep on loving my Belang la.

SMWILL
23-12-2010, 01:57 AM
THank u sharing so much info Gunshead

Chong Aik now has many parts for Raider. I just bought the stock rear mono shock there.

Cheers

raider 150,

thank you for your reply.

suspension original stock cannot find anymore in singapore, i tried rangoon rd, lavender st, ah boy, rowell rd, desker rd.....all i gave up. Nobody has it but someone in desker rd said try www.yss.co.th but then the other problem is YSS also for raider don;t have in singapore. Any other shops u may think got raider suspension ?

SMWILL
23-12-2010, 01:59 AM
Anyone interested in the original muffler PM me.

1 wk old Duro tires HF918, Front 70/90 R17, Rear 90/80 R17

sms 9747 7970

gunshead
28-12-2010, 12:46 PM
original genuine suzuki raider R oil filter is RM ringgit 5.40 only
from direct live telecast suzuki assemblers in JB

SK I
29-12-2010, 04:08 PM
My friend is selling his Suzuki Raider. Only rode for 2 months. Bought from Jemster. If you are interested, please contact/sms Chew at 986l6829 for viewing in Jurong

Quote from him:
Dec 05 Raider in original condition, bike hardly ridden with low 32k mileage. comes with SP Carb, racing CDI, goodridge brake hoses, gazzi fully adjustable shocks, givi box, BT39ss tyres. all original parts will be givin including racing footpegs.

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php/309263-Class-2-2A-and-2B-bikes-for-sale.-CBR600F4i-Yamaha-Dragsta-400-Suzuki-Raider-150RR?p=6861282#post6861282

View to offer for interested buyers.

ashiem
06-01-2011, 10:06 PM
suzuki raider/satria fu 150 parts & accessories : http://www.facebook.com/album.php?id=100000986848907&aid=35041

seth007
10-01-2011, 10:04 PM
Saw another Blue Raider for Sale at GHC today. FBA licence plate. Mileage about 21km only. Pretty low. Bike condition looks good.... second only to mine! haahaa....

bro, you saw the Raider at which GHC branch uh? My friend interested in getting a Raider..

SK I
18-01-2011, 04:54 PM
Hi guys, does anyone know where I can find a stock blue coloured mudguard for the Raider? Many thanks!

gunshead
18-01-2011, 06:50 PM
this is continue to oil filter seal from page 18

see picture

small rubber seal o-ring
and big o-ring

big o-ring is RM 7
small o-ring the suzuki gave me free

SK I
18-01-2011, 11:19 PM
Hi guys, does anyone know where I can find a stock blue coloured mudguard for the Raider? Many thanks!

Ah...and a pair of fork oil seals :cheeky:

gunshead
19-01-2011, 12:07 AM
[http://www.autoworld.com.my/v2/news/...=RT.ATC.CAR.NW

NEW LAUNCHED YR 2011

i am gonna use the semi synthetic

gunshead
19-01-2011, 12:17 AM
Ah...and a pair of fork oil seals :cheeky:

go chong aik desker road. got got

dragsterwish
19-01-2011, 11:08 AM
bro, you saw the Raider at which GHC branch uh? My friend interested in getting a Raider..

Bro, its the one along serangoon/upper serangoon road. Not sure if its sold.

dragsterwish
19-01-2011, 11:16 AM

GHC can order for you. But it would be cheaper if you could go directly to the supplier. Problem is, i don't know who is the supplier.

SK I
19-01-2011, 09:24 PM
GHC can order for you. But it would be cheaper if you could go directly to the supplier. Problem is, i don't know who is the supplier.

Many thanks! :thumb:
He got them! Stock blue Raider mudguard at $35. A pair of fork oil seals at $16 each, 2 bottles of fork oil and worksmanship to replace them...total $117. FYI :cheeky:

gunshead
22-01-2011, 01:13 AM
meter 44538km
20 jan 2011

shell AX7 R.C.E. 10w-40 semi-synthetic RM 28 * 2 bottles
1100ml
Shell genuine from shell petrol kiosk

big o-ring for oil filter cover RM 7
made in thailand suzuki genuine

small o-ring for oil filter
made in japan suzuki genuine

oil filter RM 5.40
made in indonesia suzuki genuine

rollabyka
25-01-2011, 01:49 AM
Hi guys, anybody here knows if the new facelifted Raider is in SG already? Kinda interested in this model with it's option of riding mode.

treyhatsu
26-01-2011, 06:30 PM
interested in this bike.. but i am scared that availability of parts like suspension and engine internal parts are hard to find... or are this parts easily can be found in johor ? =D

azri913
04-02-2011, 03:34 PM
hi was wondering where can i find a raider 150? VERY keen to get one. thanks.

gunshead
05-02-2011, 10:39 AM
very powerful pick up bike. I own one . see previous pages and learn about how i get spare parts.

gunshead
06-02-2011, 01:26 PM
"Racing Boy" Racing Footrest for Suzuki Belang / raider / satria R150

order in JB via racing boy brand agent

See it here: http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/album.php?aid=164181&id=156198478046

gunshead
06-02-2011, 01:40 PM
selling in JB
the dealer main stokis is in mount austin, Jb

after reading

http://rmreview.com.my/maxxis-ma-3d-diamond-2010-tyre-super-wet-grip-tubeless/

Let's try this power pack tyre

gunshead
06-02-2011, 03:32 PM
u can buy online from this high profile power pack brand FAITO

i love this site.

i am odering items for my yamaha spark z

http://faito.com.my/main.aspx

gunshead
06-02-2011, 03:56 PM
racing boy got e-purchase online

got items for suzuki belang / raider /satria

belang is called in malaysia
raider is called philipines , thailand, singapore , vietnam , japan
satria is called in indonesia

racing boy ... see above for racing footrest

now got the front fork balancer

http://www.racingboy.com.my/our-products.asp#1

gunshead
09-02-2011, 08:26 PM
easy for all of us
nearby JB pelangi

u go to AMG motor shop after the causeway JB custom
after the shell, below slope traffic light, turn right and see immideately on the left
AMG motor is beside the money changer.

selling in JB
the dealer main stokis is in mount austin, Jb

after reading

http://rmreview.com.my/maxxis-ma-3d-...grip-tubeless/

Let's try this power pack tyre

gunshead
09-02-2011, 10:21 PM

gunshead
10-02-2011, 12:14 AM
Regarding FAITO racing products

http://faito.com.my/

For suzuki raider / belang / satria

faito spark coil rm25
high temp paint rm 18 - this one is 600 degree celcius very real with the directions applied . written on tin can.
Not like some claim 1200 celcius but in real never last even sprayed by professionals

www.samuraipaint.jp

www.kilangrantai.com
RK chain japan
sprocket sss 15T front
samata sprocket 34T rear www.samata.com.my

I bought in
jb
mr.goh
kim seng supply ent
11 jalan setia 3/3
taman setia indah
019-7864608
great friendly english speaking person with full of information
trustworthy
to go here go
jalan kangkar tebrau then turn right to taman setia indah

spore - kelantan lane ah boy also got sell Faito products

call 6-019-4663883 faito in penang will guide u for faito products

gunshead
16-02-2011, 02:02 AM
going for thorough service this month
jom jom to seng hoe , skudai JB

gunshead
04-03-2011, 10:19 AM
Suzuki raider R
2 March 2011
meter : 46056

Root cause of bike breakdown in January

1. super weak battery
2. water inside tank and carburetor .

Singapore ah boy

SGD 40 Battery 6AH 12v unknown brand T.E.T, factory fitted acid. Model = YTZ7S

Chong aik
2 pcs 10A fius

Seng hoe motor

Changed air filter
New alternative petrol filter
New main jet #110. Old was # 110 too
New pilot jet
Changed brake fluid 2 master pumps SHELL DOT 4
Tighten chain
Cleaned – washed fuel tank inside
Cleaned fuel filter
Cleaned rectifier
Oil clutch cable
Exhaust spray paint - samurai 600 degree celcius RM1x.00
Overhaul carburetor
FAITO spark cable RM 27
Anti- vibration double tape top white cowling
Cleaned air filter box underneath holes
Put spare 10A fius into fius box. Use original Suzuki fius with thick filament. The spare bought in spore , filament is thin.

Labour RM25

Tai seng kooi

Fuel tank cover lid rubber put upside down
Free

Suzuki SC

Re-allign petrol pump
Free
Ordered spark head cap RM16

gunshead
04-03-2011, 10:21 AM
more photos on troubleshooting

gunshead
04-03-2011, 10:23 AM
more more photos on troubleshooting

seitan07
18-03-2011, 11:23 AM
Hi bro Gunshead, Im confused here. What's the correct size of the stock raider for pilot & main jet..? Inside the Raider manual it stated to be 130#. So which 1 is correct? 110 or 130? Btw may I know wats ur FC like now? A stock raider can clock 35km/L rite? So tat means 35km x 4.9L = Full tank of petrol shud clock around 170+km rite? Can U share sum view..? :)

gunshead
18-03-2011, 10:41 PM
hello guys,

come to JB setia tropika on 27 march sunday
suzuki msia doing free service
we get semi synthetic oil free
it will be changed free for us
and we can do other stuff servicing

gunshead
24-03-2011, 01:46 PM
199378199379199380meter 46704

RM 1 changed fuel rubber tank lid

changed seal cap high tension cord

checked water in carburator by opening the screw. NO water

gunshead
05-04-2011, 10:06 PM
boss,

for 105km/h to 115km/h riding the bike , u get 25km per liter
do worry a lot , the bike 4.9 litre tank with ron 97 petrol only gives u 120km only

if not happy then buy bajaj pulsar which gives u > 65km per litre

main jet is # 110
ignore the # 130 manual book say cause they never sell 130

mine changed to # 110 and bought in B plus , lavender street

gunshead
06-04-2011, 09:54 PM
wish all bike shops has these bins for recycle, bike shop throws many oil bottles, plastics and paper boxes daily. it should be recycled. this one i found in goodwill of yamaha

gunshead
06-04-2011, 10:53 PM
i love techron CALTEX ron 95 and ron 97

gunshead
12-04-2011, 01:29 AM
8 April 2011
Meter 48351

Skudai

Clean chain cover front sprocket - through wash entire area
Check oil seal - OK
RM 3 labour

SC, JB

Suzuki genuine NISIN brake pad for rear caliper
Rear disc brake pump jam . Service pump.
Mobil 1 brake fluid DOT 4 100%

Front disc brake release air. Now smooth braking
Still on shell DOT 4

Shock hub RM4 rear wheel .

Switch ASSY brake i.e. Clutch pull during start electric. That switch malfunction – spring problem. RM8.70 modify FD110 with FU150

Put small rubber for headlight, anti vibration

Adjust headlight downwards straight on road

Labour charge RM25

Bike wash RM 7

gunshead
21-04-2011, 08:26 PM
enjoyed riding to mersing last week

umarroy
21-04-2011, 08:51 PM
Hi All..Just wanna ask..do they got K&N Air Filter for this Suzuki Raider 150 in singapore...?How much does it cost...?TQ..

dragsterwish
23-04-2011, 02:19 AM
Hi All..Just wanna ask..do they got K&N Air Filter for this Suzuki Raider 150 in singapore...?How much does it cost...?TQ..

I've seen it in Youtube. Not sure where sells it. . I'm using original filter.

umarroy
24-04-2011, 03:34 AM
I've seen it in Youtube. Not sure where sells it. . I'm using original filter.
TQ for your reply..Planning to replace the original air filter...seems they didn`t produce this K&N Air Filter for our Raider...

bernardlimws
24-04-2011, 01:50 PM
Hi, I'm interested to buy a new Suzuki Raider plus COI.
Can anyone on this thread tell me?

gunshead
29-04-2011, 09:19 AM
NO new raider
go look for 2nd

dragsterwish
01-05-2011, 01:56 AM
TQ for your reply..Planning to replace the original air filter...seems they didn`t produce this K&N Air Filter for our Raider...

Well, you can always use filter for another model and customise it for our Raider. Alternatively, can DIY.

I'm looking for the 29mm carb used by the FU150. Anyone knows where to get it?

umarroy
25-05-2011, 01:17 AM
Well, you can always use filter for another model and customise it for our Raider. Alternatively, can DIY.

I'm looking for the 29mm carb used by the FU150. Anyone knows where to get it?

TQ dragsterwish for your opinion.I`m using standard carb Mikuni BS26SS,,but i got in my spare Mikuni 29mm originally from Suzuki FXR150.Good perfomance,,but still prefer standard one though.

I`ve bought big bore 170cc kits..Planning to upgrade my Suzuki Belang..Anyone got something to share?

Just big block n piston,others are standard..is it ok for my bike?TQ.

genyang
25-05-2011, 05:39 AM
how much is this big bore kit cost? where u bought? thanks

umarroy
25-05-2011, 06:51 AM
how much is this big bore kit cost? where u bought? thanks
Hello Mr Genyang,it is about RM500(Bought in Kuala Lumpur).Also got 190cc kits from indonesia,,about RM900...Hope that helps.

genyang
27-05-2011, 02:09 PM
thanks... i'm going to hatyai hope can get something from there

ben1112
20-06-2011, 12:49 AM
Where can i find a 2nd hand raider nowadays? Any shop selling?

wlk39042
22-06-2011, 10:35 AM
Where can i find a 2nd hand raider nowadays? Any shop selling?

hi bro , i saw 1 at sin boon motor last friday when i service my bike ,call see still avail.62578404. good luck.

gunshead
24-06-2011, 09:15 AM
22/6/2011
53488km
Skudai

changed :-

RKM chain drive set 14T , 42T (original is 43T) , Heavy duty chain RM65

Front sprocket clip

Front fork oil change ELF 103.5cc each fork

Brake fluid Mobil 1 front disc caliper only

SHell advance vsx semi-synthetic Engine oil + oil filter

Labour RM20

take note
original rear is 43t
but now I put in 42 t
less vibration and more drag

polish soft 99 Rm10
bike wash rm7
ows flex gel polish on vinyl

gunshead
29-06-2011, 07:39 PM
suspect now it is time for new tensioner.......

anyway,
bought two oil filter genuine and 1 air filter for spare.

Knight Rider
30-06-2011, 12:44 AM
Anyone knows where to buy original suzuki parts in JB?

I googled and found this which is nearest to custom...

http://suzuki.com.my/dealers.htm
J.J.Motor 32 Jln Harimau Tarum, Century Gardens, 80250 Johor Bahru

the problem is this shop never open every time i went there :sian:

thanks

Rick^Man
01-07-2011, 12:02 AM
any raider wans to meet? Rick here - stays sengkang

Maybe gunheads to share about maintance?

1) Rick 90043014

gunshead
04-07-2011, 09:58 PM
knight rider - do some homework. visit previous pages. I have listed where to get spare part in spore and JB. The above shop u visited NOT advisable

ok rick_man

any raider wans to meet? Rick here - stays sengkang

1) Rick 90043014
2) gunshead

gunshead
08-07-2011, 09:06 PM
Suzuki Raider

Meter: 54772

6 July 2011

Cam chain tension adjuster = Tensioner changed

Electric Ignition switch service

Changed one pair Suzuki shogun original side mirror

Puteraboncet
17-07-2011, 10:50 PM
hi guys , My friend jst got a Raider and want to know where can get their spare part. any shop that u guys recommand go to get the spare parts ? PM me can ? thanks a million guys ! (:

gunshead
18-07-2011, 09:22 AM
Go go to Batam
Buy spare parts

BATAM
Suzuki Dealer (Distributor) in Batam Rodamas Makmur Motor, pt.
Jl. Yos Sudarso, Sei Baloi
Batam. Telp. 0778-421206, 421256

Contack Person
- Bp. Abyad Hemori (rmm_spart@telkom.net)

- Bp. Willy Hendra Gunawan
62 812 7004616 or 62 778 7004616

ahdon
18-07-2011, 02:56 PM
Hello people,
Thinking of getting a Raider. Could you guys share with me your Fuel Consumption? Thank you very much!

gunshead
16-08-2011, 09:25 AM
who wants to go Batam shopping for suzuki spare parts ?

gunshead
25-08-2011, 02:34 AM
For Suzuki Raider

Made In Japan NGK G-Power
RM12

oil filter genuine RM5.40

gunshead
25-08-2011, 02:51 AM
new suzuki shogun axelo is launched
www.suzuki.com.my

SUZUKI SHOGUN AXELO 125 CC

emarc77
27-08-2011, 11:29 PM
Hey guys... i have 1pc of TDR spark plug cap for Suzuki Raider (brandnew unused).

It is ZERO resistance that is able to generate bigger firing to spark plug.

Includes the rubber top and bottom as well (the rubber is suzuki genuine part).

Very famous in Indonesian & Malaysian markets.

Selling cheaply at $20.

PM or Contact me at 96628310 if interested.

Thanks..

http://img683.imageshack.us/img683/6508/rm2si.jpg

http://img38.imageshack.us/img38/3064/img0003xa.jpg

http://img545.imageshack.us/img545/4456/img0002rh.jpg

gunshead
31-08-2011, 08:49 AM
suzuki safety vest
very cool with zip

August 2011
changed the front foot peg to suzuki shogun pattern

gunshead
31-08-2011, 03:26 PM
continue on the above suzuki axelo 125 informations
took from

1. Performance Acceleration (Acceleration)
2. Latest CDI denso to mitsubishi
3. Low emission
4. Smooth transmission Displacement
5. Engine balancer
6. A sporty body design
7. Dual headlights with Automatic Headlight On (Aho)
8. Spacious luggage capacity
9. Fuel tank inlet to prevent fires from electrical kinetic
10. Closing magnetic keys, to anticipate risks curanmor Axelo designed functional, both in terms of quality of the engine to the body design is strong and sporty character.

http://www.zimbio.com/Motorcycles/articles/90SV99AoNVZ/SUZUKI+AXELO+125

CDI Mitsubishi, Axelo memiliki otak pengapian yang beda dengan produk sebelumnya. Pada Axelo menggunakan CDI buatan Mitsubishi berkode MGT208. Alasan penggunaan CDI ini karena bisa berkitir sampai 9800 rpm, lebih tinggi dari sebelumnya yang hanya mampu berkitir 9000 rpm.

Fuel Tank Inlet (FTI), Pada tutup tangki bahan bakar dilengkapi dengan wadah penampung tumpahan bahan bakar yang kerap terjadi saat pengisian bahan bakar terlalu penuh. Dengan begitu FTI bisa membuang tumpahan ke tanah atau aspal.

filter Bensin, Suzuki menambahkan filter bensin tambahan di samping kanan bagasi bawah. Selain itu ada juga filter bensin tambahan di tangki bahan bakar ini. Tujuannya untuk mendapatkan bahan bakar yang bersih dari kotoran saat masuk ke karburator.

Pulsed Secondary Air Injection (PAIR), Teknologi ramah lingkungan yang sudah wajib ada di setiap motor anyar, seperti Axelo ini. PAIR adalah perangkat yang meminimkan emisi gas buang, memberikann udara bersih ke knalpot untuk mengurangi hidrokarbon dan karbon monoksida yang ada dalam gas sisa pembakaran.

Bagasi 7 Liter, Axelo dilengkapi juga dengan bagasi luas di bawah jok, kapasitasnya 7 liter.

"Axelo berasal dari kata AXEL (good axeleration) dan LO (low emission dan low fuel consumtion). Kami maksudkan sebuah motor dengan karakter responsif tapi irit," ujar Joko Utomo, Deputi GM Marketing PT SIS.

http://mastercircuits.blogspot.com/2011/01/2011-suzuki-shogun-revealed.html

CDI from DENSO to mitsubushi equipped with anti knock at 9800 rpm
Valve angle of 24 degrees (in) and 26 degrees (ex), compression ratio 9,6:1, TPS, PAIR control valve and the engine balancer to minimize vibration of the engine, making its performance more excellent.

SHOWA
dah tgk d kedai,warna merah & itam.komen aku;
keseluruhannya cantik..dr depan iras2 skydrive.fork depan & absorber blakang ada cop 'showa'.bodykit ala2 carbon fiber.mudguard belakang ada cop suzuki.ekzos ok.moto ni agak lowed tp lebar.

cdi axelo dari mitsubishi electric.
seat depan lembut tapi nipis , naik sejam dah sengal punggung, tapi penumpang ok pulak
meter accurate mcm kereta

VALVE
CDI from DENSO to mitsubushi equipped with anti knock at 9800 rpm
Valve angle of 24 degrees (in) and 26 degrees (ex), compression ratio 9,6:1, TPS, PAIR control valve and the engine balancer to minimize vibration of the engine, making its performance more excellent.

ANTIKNOCKING
Suzuki Shogun Axelo CDI comes with the latest technology that uses a rotation system antiknocking in 9800, so it will be more efficient and powerful.

“Suzuki Shogun Axelo“, a name derived from the word Axelo Axel (Good Axeleration) and LO (Low emission and low fuel consumption).

Also has the technology Automatic Headlight On (Aho) that makes the lights automatically turn on when the engine life.

Here the advantage of the Suzuki Shogun Axelo
16 facts include:
1. Aho (Automatic Headlight On) in Indonesia
2. Using a fuel filter, fuel filter to become more perfect entering combustion chamber
3. CDI Limitter up: is expandable to satisfy enthusiasts
4. Using the Balancer to reduce vibration in the engine
5. gearshift very soft without stamping
6. TPS (throtle power swich) gives supply fuel according to engine rpm, so that no fuel is wasted and makes economical fuel Axelo
7. Spacious trunk, 7 liter
8. Key contacts in one control: steering lock, on / off, open the trunk (do not bother to unplug the key to open the trunk and gas content)
9. Middle standard is more streamlined, easier parking in the crowd
10. Dual headlights provide maximum lighting
11. Using the engine guard that can protect the engine from shocks or bumps)
12. Handling and a comfortable riding position, giving pleasure in driving a long journey though.
13. Muffler / exhaust model racing, look stylish and provide maximum power
14. Nimble in town and able lauched to 120 km / h
15. Economical fuel, 1: 72 km (test team of journalists and mechanical Bali)
16. Using Pair System: Suzuki makes environmentally friendly standards Axelo Euro2 / 3
Sources: http://www.balipost.co.id/mediadetail.php?module = detailberita & kid = 8 & id = 47 016

Top speed = 125km/h tested in November by roda2.
Gear 2 can pull till 70km/h

Good review:
1.Auto Axelo memang smooth pertukaran gear dia. Senang minum teh ais sambil ride:) Yg klac better performance dari auto
2. Lampu Signal belakang memang terbaik untuk malam hari. terang
3. Brake dpn dan belakang nissin belakang memang terbaik berbanding motor lain.
4. side mirror besar dan clear bila kita tgk belakang. dan tak bergegar .
5. Tempat isi barang memang besar.

NON STOP ENDURANCE 100 HOURS
http://us.oto.detik.com/read/2011/06/22/122952/1665916/1210/diuji-100-jam-nonstop-suzuki-axelo-diganjar-rekor-muri

http://www.fajar.co.id/read-20110620001258-axelo-cetak-rekor-muri

Senin, 20 Juni 2011
Axelo Cetak Rekor MuRI
Yusran/Fajar
TERBAIK. Penyerahan piagan dari Museum Rekor Dunia Indonesia kepada Genaral Manager PT Suzuki Indomobil Sales, Setiawan Surya, atas sukses mesin Suzuki Axelo 125cc mengukir prestasi tahan beroperasi selama 100 jam di Sirkuit Balipat, Binuang, Kalimantan Selatan, Minggu, 19 Juni.

OLEH: MUHAMMAD YUSRAN

REKOR ketahanan mesin seratus jam akhirnya disandang Suzuki Shogun Axelo 125cc. Setelah melewati empat hari yang melelahkan dimulai pada 14 Juni lalu, akhirnya Minggu, 19 Juni, tepat pukul 13.00 Wita, Suzuki Shogun Axelo 125cc resmi tercatat dalam Museum Rekor Dunia Indonesia (MuRI) sebagai mesin dengan ketahanan paling lama yakni hingga 100 jam nonstop.

Acara penyerahan piagam MuRI berlangsung di Sirkuit Balipat, Binuang, Kalimantan Selatan. Manager MuRI, Sri Widayati, menyerahkan secara langsung piagam MuRI kepada Genaral Manager PT Suzuki Indomobil Sales (SIS), Setiawan Surya. Acara penyerahan tersebut juga menandai ditutupnya kegiatan uji ketahanan 100 jam Suzuki Shogun Axelo 125cc.

Yang menarik di jam-jam terakhir pemecahan rekor MuRI tersebut, ratusan masyarakat berbondong-bondong mendatangi area sirkuit. Kedatangan warga spontan membuat tiga pembalap yang bertugas menyelesaikan lap terakhir menjadi bersemangat. Motor Suzuki Shogun pun mereka laju lebih kencang. Walhasil, tepat pukul 13.00 Wita, ketiga pembalap berhasil menyempurnakan 100 Jam Uji Ketahanan.

Euforia para pembalap, mekanik, kru dan warga pun bersatu di Sirkuit Balipat. Ketegangan yang sedari awal menghantui, pecah seketika saat Suzuki Shoghun Axelo berputar di sirkuit tersebut pada lap terakhir. Seluruh kru dari Suzuki mengaku bangga dengan produk tersebut.

"Tadi saya mungkin orang yang paling tegang. Selama seratus jam ini, 24 pembalap menyelesaikan 3.267 lap atau sekitar 5.630 kilometer, dengan kecepatan rata-rata 61,76 kilometer per jam," ungkap Project Manager Uji Ketahanan Axelo, Widjang Djendrawan.

Instruktur Teknisi PT Indo Mobil Suzuki Motor, Efendy, menjelaskan dalam uji ketahanan tersebut, tiga sepeda motor Suzuki Shoghun Axelo 125cc dikendarai 24 pembalap nasional Suzuki secara bergantian. Para pembalap ini didatangkan dari daerahanya masing-masing. Termasuk 30 mekanik khusus.

Seratus jam menjajal Sirkuit Balipat bukan berarti para pembalap tersebut tidak mengalami rintangan, terbukti selama 100 jam, tercatat tiga kali sepeda motor tersebut terjatuh. Namun saat terjatuh mesin tersebut tetap beroperasi sehingga pembalap bisa melanjutkan aksinya untuk memenuhi 100 jam nonstop.

Hal lainnya juga tercatat saat masuk pit stop tercatat salah satu motor Shogun Axelo mengganti ban. Tapi setiap memasuki pit stop para mesin dari ketiga motor tersebut tidak dimatikan.

"Ini membuktikan betapa tangguhnya motor Suzuki Shoghun Axelo yang mampu bertahan sampai seratus jam non stop," kata Efendy.

Senada, pembalap asal Sinar Galesong Pratama Makassar, Cheper Mohan, mengatakan meski sirkuit yang diresmikan sejak tahun 2006 ini sangat menatang, tikungan disertai dengan tanjakan dan juga turunan menjadi rintangan yang harus dilewati oleh Cheper dan kawan-kawan tetapi dengan mengendarai Suzuki Shoghun Axelo ini 24 pembalap tersebut mampu mensukseskan catatan rekor MuRI yang dibuat Suzuki.

"Saya rasa motor ini masih sanggup melalui lebih dari seratus jam. Beda dengan berbagai motor yang pernah saya pakai dalam ajang balapan," kata pembalap kelahiran 1986 ini.

Sebelumnya Suzuki Shogun Axelo telah melakukan tur Jawa hingga Bali yang diselenggarakan selama 21 hari pada Mei lalu. Hingga berita ini diturunkan, sepeda motor beserta rombongan kembali melanjutkan perjalanan menuju Palu, Sulawesi Tengah. Berbagai program yang digelar oleh Suzuki ini, banyak mendapat respons positif dari berbagai masyarakat yang dilalui. (*)

fahfa
01-09-2011, 01:12 PM
Anyone intrested in LED can give me a ring ding or checkout my facebook(fahfa fickler) album.*
Im using top end LED. Not looking for profit. So not that expensive. Go whole singapore also cannot get my price with the quality of my work. Im using SMD 5050 LED can make your bike qualify for chingay if you guys want also hahaha.*
Anything text me. 90931015 cheers have a good day.

gunshead
05-09-2011, 07:33 PM
ordered suzuki Axelo side mirrors
arrived
going to fix on wednesday

but could not fix since raider has 12 inch screw type and axelo uses 14 inch hole

ceh

gunshead
09-09-2011, 01:07 PM
new bike version of this in 2011 in indonesia and msia is out
take note ... cdi , kable throttle, on top carburator cable got changes made

gunshead
10-09-2011, 05:13 PM
I want to fix this new battery design which has PATENT
RM55 - RM75 only
using gel type with capacitance store charges

NTP bike shop, on main road in pelangi is the main dealer agent
can buy also in Tai Seng Kooi , Singdeca , BM rajah bike shops

I am determined to fix this for yamaha and suzuki

http://www.koyoko.com.my

Ordinary battery using lead-antimony plates would require regular watering top-up to replace water lost due to electrolysis on each charging cycle.

With Koyoko GEL/NANOGEL Battery, you are hassle free because it's a TOTAL maintenance-free motorcycle battery!

Features

- GEL electrolyte
- Superb electric storage, longer life span
- Ready-to-use, no charging required: PLUG & PLAY!
- Copper terminal with Argentums plating. Better conductivity.
- Liquid-Free
- Installation Date is traceable
- Value for Money $$$

Ordinary battery using lead-antimony plates would require regular watering top-up to replace water lost due to electrolysis on each charging cycle.

With Koyoko GEL / NANOGEL Battery, you are hassle free because it's a GELified with NANO TECHNOLOGY maintenance-free (MF) motorcycle battery! No worry on acid leakage compared with conventional MF battery.

KOYOKO MP SDN. BHD.

KOYOKO has been successfully awarded ISQ2011 (International Standard Qualiy Award), presented by Deputy Minister of Domestic Trade, Co-operatives and Consumerism in JULY 2011.

KOYOKO NANOGEL BATTERY & GEL BATTERY has been recognized and successfully registered it's innovation under Industrial Design Act 1996 in 2011, with the ID No. MY-11-00027-0102 (GEL Battery) and MY-11-00028-0202 (NANOGEL Battery).

Got PATENT 02262614X

gunshead
11-09-2011, 09:38 AM

two more brochure feature

i think think only
koyoko YTX7L (rm100) on FXR150 suzuki ...maybe ours Raider R same size... not sure yet

see mapi

need go to main dealer and check

Ntp Motor Cycles Sdn. Bhd.
Address: No. 50, Jalan Pingai, Taman Pelangi, Johor Bahru, Johor, 80400

gunshead
15-11-2011, 07:28 PM
28 oct 2011

bought at

suzuki assemblers msia

air filter rm48 made in indonesia
diaphragm rm 7.60 made in thailand

lian wooi , tmn molek stokist
ngk g-power original made in japan RM12

gunshead
15-11-2011, 07:35 PM
meter 59000km oct 2011

changed genuine made in japan G-power spark plug
changed petrol filter
changed engine oil semi synthetic shell advance
serviced / oiled clutch cable

laolan32
17-11-2011, 01:54 PM
Hey, bros,

I'm just bought and using suzuki Raider now, fuel consumption like very fast go down after i pump full tank inside, got any idea to solve my fuel tank problem?
Mileage is about 50 plus then need to top up..

Thanks & regards,
Kelvin Tan here.:cheeky:

gunshead
18-11-2011, 08:45 PM
laolan32

better check with all the settings
i do bike in skudai , JB

laolan32
20-11-2011, 10:46 PM
Thanks Bro Gunshead, so 1 day i will go to Skudai check my bike setting..

Anybody have tried Suzuki Raider top speed can go how far?

Regards,
Kelvin Tan

gunshead
23-11-2011, 07:18 PM
i just came back from skudai today visiting my mechanic

Top speed for weight 90kg on raider is 133km/h

review all the 20 pages on this forum on suzuki raider
i have many pictures and contacts and prices done on my bike
learn all these and u decide what to do

gunshead
02-12-2011, 08:22 AM
went with rick
kota masai
setia tropika
learned new things
BRT , cheetah , racing boy , kevlar, koyoko

Rick^Man
07-12-2011, 01:29 AM
Hi Guys,

I brought BRT racing CDI. Cost me 300rm. Good pickup, good high speed cruise.

There is also alot of racing boy products there at better price then singapore.

I selling my old POP racing cdi if anyone interested. --> $50

seitan07
09-12-2011, 12:15 AM
Hi Rick,may I know which shop that u mentioned got a lot of racing boy products?
If its the skudai shop name senghoe mtr then i wont go there becaused they messed up my valve intake & exhaust setting just for changing timing chain & tensioner.

gunshead
14-12-2011, 08:52 PM
14/12/11
61848km
skudai , JB

changed diapghram RM7.40
even used for two yrs and with > 25,000km the old diapghram superb good condition

changed ngk g-power plug RM12
changed semi synthetic shell advance RM29
adjusted throttle cable
painted silver coating on rusty dot dot body
checked chain drive set - superb good , tighten
checked vacuum negative hose
cleaned air box
changed air filter Rm48
labour Rm20

Rick^Man
19-12-2011, 06:36 PM
Hi Bros,

I just brought Super4 and no choice but to sell my raider if not I ride once a week.

Many parts in my raider N i assured you, one of the fastest you seen. (135km/h with box and big wheel and spoket)

1) SP carb (best)
2) BRT CDI - less then one month (best thing you can find)
3) Yoshi Racing foot rest
4) Steel brake hose
5) Gold chain and 43 spoket
6) tires quite new
7) "tong" pipe
8) Racing boy front fork guard
9) speaker with MP3 Player builted in (new, loud with steering control)

This is a FX9XXXG Plate - Only clocked 45 000km. Asking $2000 NEG.
You may want to view it, let me know(sengkang)

Rick 90043014

I still have a few spart parts with me. (cdi etc)

Rick^Man
20-12-2011, 10:25 PM
Hi Guys,

Will push to shop soon if no taker, come and view! intro your frends!

gunshead
31-12-2011, 02:16 PM
Me going this shop

to change Koyoko battery and shinko tires

MJ Maniam, Taman Saujana, Kota Tinggi
07-8827049

gunshead
04-01-2012, 09:51 AM
3 Jan 2012
Meter 63704km

change brake fluid DOT 4 Mobil both disc
changed semi synthetic shell advance 10w-40 engine oil
changed oil filter
checked boosh swingarm - ok

wash bike RM 7
polished bike with soft 99 RM 10

treyhatsu
08-01-2012, 12:55 PM
hello raider experts im looking to buy a raider any place to recommend ? parts availability ready in singapore malaysia ? =D

gunshead
24-01-2012, 10:56 AM
treyhatsu,

do ur homework
refer to previous all pages
u fins answers for ur questions

gunshead
24-01-2012, 11:00 AM
treyhatsu,

do ur homework
refer to previous all pages
u find answers for ur questions

Rick^Man
02-02-2012, 09:00 AM
233924233925233926233927Hi All, Still no takers, if thats the case, I will push to shop. Dekit before selling.

1) SP carb (best)
2) BRT CDI - less then one month (best thing you can find)(Less then 2 months)
3) Yoshi Racing foot rest
4) Racing boy front fork guard(less then 2 months)
5) speaker with MP3 Player builted in (new, loud with steering control)(less then 2 months)
6) Box with rack

Rick 90043014

gunshead
11-02-2012, 06:21 PM
will be bringing my bike to Suzuki SC next month to do checking before going to Pahang for jalan-jalan

gunshead
14-03-2012, 11:19 PM
BMRajah, JB
63789km

changed battery koyoko GEL type YTZ5S-BS BT4 12V 5AH /10HR
Rm70
but this size is fit yamaha lagenda spark Z. it is so small size for suzuki but can use. No choice cause it was 11pm , just took ...
Old battery bonk due to seldom use bike , spoilt - cannot charge anymore. Used exact one year.

koyoko said almost equivalent for suzuki belang raider R is koyoko's YT6B 12V 6AH
suzuki origianal factory is GTZ7S 12V 6AH

gunshead
14-03-2012, 11:31 PM
meter 64507
suzuki technician , JB

cleaned PAIR system 2 plates in PAIR membrane VALVE ASSY, 2nd air reed . Used knife to remove dirt sluggish carbon.
cleaned air filter
cleaned air filter box and water outlet pipe
re fit diaphgram and cleaned PISTON VALVE ASSY ( SLACK NEEDLE )
cleaned slack diaphgram
cleaned with autosol slack interior
cleaned spark coil area
checked water under nut in carb - NO h20
check both tyre bearings - OK
tighten rear view mirrors
checked why meter vibrate. Headlight cover broken. Now use rubber tire as anti-vibration

changed throttle cable - short type . New white belang is long throttle cable RM12.80 genuine made in msia
58300A25G00U000
oil throttle cable and positioning body

service charge RM25

total RM 37.80
attached

gunshead
14-03-2012, 11:37 PM
filled 5.26 litre full tank caltex Rm9.99 ron 95 @RM1.90 per litre .....default tank is 4.9 litre tank only

gunshead
17-03-2012, 06:42 PM
Meter 64990km
16/3/2012

motor skudai , jay bee

1. Changed front head light bulb - up 32W and below 30W
below 30w NO point , next time put 18w original better cause rectifier never allow high flow current

2. changed shell advance semi-synthetic oil

3. redo bracket and use HARDEX cement for front broken headlight cover. Now look perfect without vibration on meter panel.

Good job by mechanic.

gunshead
17-03-2012, 07:39 PM
My favourite petrol is caltex with techron

I never regretted

Best petrol

all my bikes yamaha , suzuki and honda uses caltex techron Ron 95

Read here more on the techron research via msian caltex www

http://www.caltex.com/my/techron-tech/science-of-techron/

it reduces knocking in bike engines
. i experience it myself
http://www.caltex.com/my/techron-tech/advantage/power

gunshead
01-05-2012, 03:46 PM
just back from batam shopping for suzuki spare parts

gunshead
13-05-2012, 10:43 AM
Engine noise reduction and air pollution from exhaust
Identified  2nd air valve reed , air filter and Adjuster tensioner

30 April 2012
Suzuki Indomobil Batam , Indonesia

Full Set Belang R - K9 Seat Assy $25 Made in Indonesia

Battery GTZ7S 12v 6AH $40 Made in Indonesia

Gasket Cylinder Head Cover $6 Made in Indonesia

Valve Assy , 2nd Air Reed $4 Made in Indonesia

Comp, Spring carburetor $2 Made in Indonesia

Air filter $5

Rubber front footrest $2 Made in Indonesia

Engine Oil filter $1 x 4 pcs Made in Indonesia

Plate Clutch Drive (5) $18 Made in Indonesia

Chain camshaft drive $19 Made in Thailand

Guide cam chain no.1 $5 Made in Thailand

Tensioner Cam Chain $5 Made in Thailand

Gasket Tensioner Adjuster 20 cents Made in Indonesia

Adjuster Assy Tensioner $24 Made in Thailand

Bulb 25w/25w 12v $1.20

7 May 2012
Meter 67966km
Skudai JB

Lion Suzuki OEM cushion hub rear wheel
Sprocket chain drive SINNOB SGD138
Fuel tank cover cap rubber
2nd valve air reed
Service speedometer sensor gear
Air filter
Check fuel leakage odour – came from fuel tank cap rubber
Total RM12

12 May 2012
Meter 68025 km
Skudai JB

New Adjuster Assy Tensioner sent for rebore, insert long screw and 3 nuts
RM 12
Used old existing Gasket Tensioner Adjuster cause perfect condition.
Total RM 15

Now engine very low noise and automatic tachometer shows became 1200rpm. DOHC controls smoothness.

LUMP SUMP for engine noise reduction and air pollution from exhaust = SGD 33 + RM 27 = RM 107
Identified  2nd air valve reed , air filter and Adjuster tensioner

Wash bike RM7
ArmorALL protectant gel polish

gunshead
13-05-2012, 11:51 AM
continue above with more photos

gunshead
02-06-2012, 08:13 PM
fuel smell after full tank
testing

1. shake bike - NO leakage from fuel cap lid
2. replaced fuel cap lid rubber
3. smelled fuel leakage from fuel level gauge sender
4. fill half tank and tested smelling - NO leakage
it happens when I fill in full tank petrol

gunshead
02-06-2012, 08:43 PM
SUZUKI NEX 113cc

Bibliography
THANKS TO
http://www.zerotohundred.com/2012/auto-news/launch-suzuki-nex-promises-sheer-riding-pleasure-rm4218-otr/

Possessing 113cc, it’s now lighter, faster and better in terms of maneuverability and fuel economy

113cc single-cylinder engine that has a Throttle Position Sensor (TPS) for better throttle feel and response

The engine produces 9bhp that’s mated to a CVT automatic gearbox, and is capable of achieving 52km/L in terms of fuel-efficiency

In terms of handling, Suzuki has lowered the the NEX’s centre of gravity allowing the bike to flick from side-to-side with relative ease, making it certainly more fun to ride.

much of the weight improvements lie hidden within the engine with a lightened crankshaft pin diameter of just 25.1mm from its previous 28mm, which helps to reduce mechanical losses.

The NEX is the first Suzuki scooter in ASEAN to possess Roller Rocker Arms, which puts the is in direct contact with the with the engine’s valves in order to reduce frictional and mechanical losses help boost fuel economy.

The TPS senses the throttle position and controls the ignition to help provide the best power delivery, which can especially be felt at lower engine speeds

Suzuki has also revised the chassis for the NEX allowing the seat’s height to be dropped to a lowly 735mm, thereby dropping the centre of gravity for that ‘flickable’ feel.

The NEX’s 3-spoke alloy rims also shed some weight thanks to its hollow core, which means it’ll be easier to get these wheels in motion as compared to heavier rims.

For more visit
http://www.zerotohundred.com/2012/auto-news/launch-suzuki-nex-promises-sheer-riding-pleasure-rm4218-otr/

mY CHOICE OF COLOR IS Pearl Sakura Pink

gunshead
10-06-2012, 12:12 PM
Check fuel leakage odour – came from fuel tank cap rubber - changed in skudai RM1

later root cuase identified was the fuel level gauge sender

- ORDERED IN BATAM AND COLLECTED ON 29 MAY 2012
CHANGED ON 31 MAY 2012 skudai. FREE SERVICE
RP. 60,600 = SGD 9
FUEL GAUGE LEVEL SENDER
IN JUNE 2012 NO MORE LEAKAGE GASOLINE SMELL

Pritzker
17-06-2012, 11:57 PM
Hi, just wondering do you know any bikeshops have new suzuki raider r for sale?

ahten
23-06-2012, 09:06 PM
Hi all if anyone looking for raider.

Can refer to this link!

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php/360235-S-gt-2017-suzuki-raider-150cc

PRICE REVISED TO 1.8k!!!!!!! BIKE MUST GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! COE 2017!!

wengz
27-06-2012, 03:13 AM
anyone else here selling off their raider?

and i wanna ask. is there any legal exhaust for raider?

Yzx
06-07-2012, 11:47 AM
Hi all ,

I just brought this bike from AHTEN. This bike was awesome.

Yzx
07-07-2012, 10:17 AM
Hi ,

Anyone have spark plug cap with top rubber for Suzuki Raider to sell ? Used or new wanted.

Pls contact me on 91275897,