View Full Version : [Group] SBF Yamaha Nouvo

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

bikeagain
02-01-2008, 12:56 AM
The previous thread had been moved to SBF Cubs Community Depository Under
KIV - SBF Yamaha Nouvo Portal 2007 (http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=112970)

Regards,
ZoRoM
SBF Cubs Moderator
www.singaporebikes.com
----------------------------------------------------------------------

so sad.....this Nouvo portal is dead quiet.....

williamleesg
02-01-2008, 12:49 PM
haha,dun be sad,i also encouner this problem when i 1st ride my nouvo..now got used to it already..

wethepeoplebiker
06-01-2008, 08:06 AM
Nouvo community has been very quiet especially when "the doc" is not in the house :(

williamleesg
06-01-2008, 03:35 PM
yeah,the doc not riding nouvo already..

wethepeoplebiker
27-01-2008, 02:57 PM
Nouvo riders all MIA :(

bikeagain
27-01-2008, 10:50 PM
No one TCSS, no happenings leh......

Maybe I ask the oldbirds here, how far can your bike travel before u need to pump petrol? I need to pump before 200km of mileage, ard 4litres...most of the time using manuual calculation, FC around 34-37km/l

Also realise something....if I park my Nouvo w/o riding for few days, the petrol like evaporate a bit.....maybe my fuel tank cover koyak but I check like ok leh.....

I seldom ride coz using most of the time using my car.....so a bit sian to see petrol evaporating away ......:sian:

williamleesg
07-02-2008, 08:39 PM
yesterday when i was bout to ride my nouvo out for supper,i realised some low life f**ker stole both my rim screw,and my front tyre also dunno why puntured..tried to pump back the air but the air juz leak out,guess the tube burst liao.. If juz take my screw,i still can take it,but make my tyre puntured realli pissed me off..Realli bad luck,curse the fellow who stole my stuff..:angry: :angry: :angry:

williamleesg
07-02-2008, 08:41 PM
now i couldn't ride my bike out bcoz chinese new year no bike shop open,have to wait till after chinese new year then can call for ppl to come replace the tube...ARHHHHHH....:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

motorcycle_thai
07-02-2008, 10:08 PM
content : motorcycle-thai.blogspot.com (http://motorcycle-thai.blogspot.com/2008/02/yamaha-nouvo-elegance-gallery.html)

Yamaha Nouvo Elegance , begin when , on 2 February 2008 at Bangkok

http://www.chrysotile.co.th/temp/elegance/15.jpg http://www.chrysotile.co.th/temp/elegance/18.jpg

bikeagain
08-02-2008, 12:45 AM
cool it bro.......there are always such idiotic nerds around....got nothing better to do........

hope your nouvo will be "alive and kicking" soon.....

williamleesg
08-02-2008, 05:14 AM
lucky i got another bike,if not i will be like handicap without transport..

wethepeoplebiker
09-02-2008, 10:33 AM
yesterday when i was bout to ride my nouvo out for supper,i realised some low life f**ker stole both my rim screw,and my front tyre also dunno why puntured..tried to pump back the air but the air juz leak out,guess the tube burst liao.. If juz take my screw,i still can take it,but make my tyre puntured realli pissed me off..Realli bad luck,curse the fellow who stole my stuff..:angry: :angry: :angry:

Maybe those thieves purposely puncture your front tire so your bike won't be able to move..when it's not able to move,thieves will come and return for more parts to steal. It's their plan and tactics if they like something from your bike. Maybe they aim it liao that's why. Don't always park same lot and make a habit to cover up your bike especially if it's modded. o_O

williamleesg
09-02-2008, 12:28 PM
i think maybe they juz want me to have no bike to celebrate cny...arhhh...losers!!!!:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

mjl
09-02-2008, 05:22 PM
Hi, I'm a nouvo rider. Bought a second hand nouvo. :)

Got some questions, hope you guys can help. I'm a newbie to riding, P plate still.

How much is the front and back tyre pressure? Back tyre says 250 kPa but front tyre never say!

And yes, I do realise that my petrol "evaporates" quite fast when i don't ride. I don't know why also. Any thing I can do to prevent it from happening?

Was calculating my fuel efficiency, just pumped few hours ago: 38km/l (not too bad. Will continue to monitor.

Oh, do you guys pump 92, 95 or 98 grade for petrol? I've been using 95, don't know if can go to lower grade or is it even advisable.

Thanks!

williamleesg
10-02-2008, 08:14 PM
I'm riding nouvo mx..
For air,i pump 250 front and 280 back,am using 17" spoke rims with sotong tire..
Whether the petrol evaporates,i never realli notice,haha..
Regarding fuel efficiency,mine realli drink petrol,think full tank can onli go 130++km (mod too much)
I have been using 98 grade since i've been riding my nouvo.. but i think 92 shouldn't be a problem..
Maybe other nouvo riders can share their knowledge too?

bikeagain
11-02-2008, 12:59 AM
just to share my FC.....it's ard 34 to 36km per litre....the tank so small (5 litres), have to look for petrol kiosk when mileage ard 150km.....

I also notice the fuel evaporates fast when not riding....as I'm mostly driving my car, my nouvo parked stationery really waste petrol sia....must make it a point to drive at least once in 3 days (short distance), if not waste petrol.....

tot of changing the petrol cap as I tot the seal got problem, now another novo kaki also got this problem.....must find out from the mechanic during next servicing at the workshop....

btw mjl, can i check how much u got your 2nd hand nouvo and what plate or year? I got my second hand nouvo at $1.6k (include insurance, rd tax, transfer and new IU), condition 8/10......buy immediately after test riding.....coz really so much cheaper than other cubs or scooters ard after I source for more than 10 bike shops....

mat-vtech
12-02-2008, 07:12 PM
anybody selling the original 16'' sports rim?do PM me.thanks

williamleesg
13-02-2008, 12:11 PM
i tried finding for the original 16" rims too,very hard to find..in the end i gave up,currently using 17" rims..

mjl
17-02-2008, 09:02 PM
Hi bikeagain, I got mine at 2.3k, FBA plate. Everything in already except insurance. The condition is very good, will give a 9/10. Test ride and buy also. I like the bike so far, easy to handle (esp for first timers like me).

Latest check for fuel efficiency: 40.5km/l. Not bad.

I think mine is 16 in rims. So is 180kPa for front tyre pressure too little?

bikeagain
17-02-2008, 11:00 PM
Hi mjl,

Thanks for sharing the info...FBA plate at $2.3k is a great buy (some more new model, not like mine, the headlight is one piece type, not nice)......I luv this bike, very good 2nd transport....but a bit waste coz at most ride 2 times a week.....the best is ride to buy food......park right in front of kopitiam effortlessly........buy and go.....very convenient compared to car

for the tyre pressure, I'm not so sure too.....must go see the tyre specs liao.....

I going for servicing soon, anyone got any bike shops at Choa Chu Kang area to recommend?

tomdo
26-02-2008, 02:08 PM
Hi bikeagain and mjl,

I'd like to buy a secondhand Nouvo.

Can you tell me where can I get it with cheap price like your bike.

Thanks a lot,
Tom

bikeagain
26-02-2008, 08:44 PM
Hi tomdo,

I got mine from Albert Motors at Bt Merah Lane ALexandra Village opp Queensway Shopping Centre......

Honestly, dun quite like that shop but the price is good, got new IU, new GIVI box, 1 free helmet, respray some parts and comes with rd tax, free ownership transfer and insurance renewal.....

tomdo
26-02-2008, 10:15 PM
Thanks bikeagain,

I was been that shop this afternoon, they don't have any nouvo at this moment. I also don't like the shop.

Another shop has a FBA plate nouvo with mileage 45000km, I test ride ok, like the engine. However, don't know whether 45000km for a FBA plate is too much or normal.

jodiator
28-02-2008, 01:33 AM
Thanks bikeagain,

I was been that shop this afternoon, they don't have any nouvo at this moment. I also don't like the shop.

Another shop has a FBA plate nouvo with mileage 45000km, I test ride ok, like the engine. However, don't know whether 45000km for a FBA plate is too much or normal.

Hi Tom, Jon here, 45k km for FBA plate considered normal la... That's why I said my FZ plate at 26K km is considered low mah. but most importantly, its the periodic maintenance of the bike. Things like belt, roller, EO, Auto oil, tyres etc.. must change before any problem start to arise...

How much the bike shop quote u? msg/pm me for reference k?
Anyway, I'm truely amazed by mjl's 40km/l FC.... Mine is the most 34km/l...
But i travel at 100-110km/h most of the time due to alot of highway needs..
Nvr try to test whether keeping my speed below 80 can achieve anywhere close anot....

Oh Ya... Hi All, I'm Jon here, this is my 1st post in Nuovo's portal, been riding it since last yr and a ''phantom'' member of this thread.. haha:cheeky:

racingspirit_81
28-02-2008, 03:03 PM
Hi ppl, Which shop do you go to for your servicing ? Any good ones to recommend ? I'm riding nouvo S for nearly a yr, want to try other shops. Tks!!

bikeagain
28-02-2008, 09:40 PM
Thanks bikeagain,

so how much was u quoted for this FBA Nouvo? I got my Nouvo at mileage of 35K, FX plate. Mileage very low but when I went servicing, found the interior parts have several cracks or chipped off (exterior ok, interior not so)....but $1.6K only, even the servicing shop say I cannot ask for more:)

bikeagain
28-02-2008, 09:41 PM
Hi Tom, Jon here, 45k km for FBA plate considered normal la... That's why I said my FZ plate at 26K km is considered low mah. but most importantly, its the periodic maintenance of the bike. Things like belt, roller, EO, Auto oil, tyres etc.. must change before any problem start to arise...

How much the bike shop quote u? msg/pm me for reference k?
Anyway, I'm truely amazed by mjl's 40km/l FC.... Mine is the most 34km/l...
But i travel at 100-110km/h most of the time due to alot of highway needs..
Nvr try to test whether keeping my speed below 80 can achieve anywhere close anot....

Oh Ya... Hi All, I'm Jon here, this is my 1st post in Nuovo's portal, been riding it since last yr and a ''phantom'' member of this thread.. haha:cheeky:

welcome Jon....hope this Nouvo thread can be more lively.....we can TCSS also, not only about Nouvo:cool:

bikeagain
28-02-2008, 09:45 PM
Hi ppl, Which shop do you go to for your servicing ? Any good ones to recommend ? I'm riding nouvo S for nearly a yr, want to try other shops. Tks!!

Hi racingspirit...which area u looking at? I'd just tried Eng Sin Motors along Choa Chu Kang Ave 1, which is a stone throw awayu from my home......the shop abit old but the ppl very friendly and the price is very reasonable....only accept cash payment, but have a POSB ATM within walking distance.....

If central area, try Hock Kim Leong at Bt Merah Lane,Alexandra Village. The boss is my friend, called "Ah Bee". Very famous shop and good business. from 1 shop, open another opp.....but becoz too far from my home....else, I sure go there.....he always give me freebies for my last few bikes:)

racingspirit_81
28-02-2008, 10:28 PM
bikeagain, tks for the reply. Cos my current bike shop told me there is some problem with my belting system and i have to change the whole thing which cost a bomb. So i'm thinking of finding another shop to seek a second opinion.

jodiator
28-02-2008, 10:54 PM
welcome Jon....hope this Nouvo thread can be more lively.....we can TCSS also, not only about Nouvo:cool:

Ha ha, thanks bikeagain, I'll sure pop in this thread more often!

jodiator
28-02-2008, 11:01 PM
bikeagain, tks for the reply. Cos my current bike shop told me there is some problem with my belting system and i have to change the whole thing which cost a bomb. So i'm thinking of finding another shop to seek a second opinion.

Hey racingspirit, what belting system? basically, Nuovo's a pretty simple belt run bike, things that need regular change (abt 20,000km) is the belt and 5 x roller and maybe the gasket in between the belting cover....

I did these changes before at HKL which bikeagain mention.... Ah bee charge me <150 I think... If you dare to go JB same original yamaha parts cost same price but in RM...

Hmmm unless even ur belt sheave need to change.... let us know more k?

jodiator
28-02-2008, 11:17 PM
Hi racingspirit...which area u looking at? I'd just tried Eng Sin Motors along Choa Chu Kang Ave 1, which is a stone throw awayu from my home......the shop abit old but the ppl very friendly and the price is very reasonable....only accept cash payment, but have a POSB ATM within walking distance.....

If central area, try Hock Kim Leong at Bt Merah Lane,Alexandra Village. The boss is my friend, called "Ah Bee". Very famous shop and good business. from 1 shop, open another opp.....but becoz too far from my home....else, I sure go there.....he always give me freebies for my last few bikes:)

Hi bikeagain, So U know Ah Bee? I used to service my bike and change all the stuffs there despite i stay in woodlands! like their style and service, reasonable price too:)

Until an really really bad encounter earlier this year that involves the boss, his mechanics and my bike....
Dun really want to mention in detail since various names are mentioned, let just say that I'll NVR step foot into that shop again so long as i'm still riding the nuovo. since I was quoted
'' Young man, Buy bike must buy ''in'' one mah.... you buy special one will only suffer alone...'' by ah bee.

I end up got forced into JB to look for help, and it turn up that the problem is diagnosed wrongly and over magnified by H** I spent alittle and got my nuovo running like new! Fast... better FC etc..

But... I still got nth against the shop ah... just sharing that maybe they more suitable to do sportsbike and bigger cc ones...

jodiator
28-02-2008, 11:29 PM

Hey bro, since i mention no no H** in my previous post liao, can tell me how much u spent for servicing at Eng Sin? want to try out:cheeky: maybe go there change EO, plugs etc..? they got sell helmets? I lazy go Ah Boy to buy things change my own... thanks

racingspirit_81
29-02-2008, 11:13 AM
Hi jodiater, my belt snap after 4000k mileage. but i just changed it recently. After that, the shop tell me the whole belting system got problem, gotta change the whole thing, which will cost ard $500. They say it is wear & tear and maybe due to my riding style. That is why i want to find another shop to confirm it.

Just curious, how much do you guys pay for the rollers and belt ? Mine's $75, the belt is not from yamaha.

tomdo
29-02-2008, 02:28 PM
Hi bikeagain and jodiator,

The shop changed new rollers and belt for that FBA Nouvo and quoted me 3.2K (included insuarance, road tax, ownership transfer), free 1 helmet.

See you guys on the road

jodiator
01-03-2008, 01:02 AM
Hi jodiater, my belt snap after 4000k mileage. but i just changed it recently. After that, the shop tell me the whole belting system got problem, gotta change the whole thing, which will cost ard $500. They say it is wear & tear and maybe due to my riding style. That is why i want to find another shop to confirm it.

Just curious, how much do you guys pay for the rollers and belt ? Mine's $75, the belt is not from yamaha.

Hmm... i change original belt and roller at H** at $95 i think... not sure cost i got do many other things together when i do the servicing.

Yes pls seek a second opinion..... I was once told that my my problem big big got to change the whole carburetor... went to another shop, took out the whole carburettor, check through everything, its in v good condition less a rubber part got hole.... replace the part with original yamaha one.. costing only a small fraction as to change the whole carb...

So..... Its probably abt finding the rite mech and do the rite thing... of course, if u change the whole system, problem solved... but ur wallet will burn....

jodiator
01-03-2008, 01:12 AM

The shop changed new rollers and belt for that FBA Nouvo and quoted me 3.2K (included insuarance, road tax, ownership transfer), free 1 helmet.

See you guys on the road

tomdo, u bought already?? Ai ya... fated i shall continue in the Nuovo league leh...haha
Mmmm pricing wise... really depends on how much is ur insurance.....
which party and from where...
Else I don't understand why u suddenly change ur budget so much and go for that instead of mine.:cry:
Anyway, do help me bump up my new thread k? I intend to try for another couple of week, if no sale then continue to ride liao.

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=181328

Enjoy riding on Nuovo:thumb:
word of advise, though its a auto bike, dont whack the throttle all the way during start off, let it be gradual.... else its bad for the bike:angel:

bikeagain
01-03-2008, 11:55 PM
Hey bro, since i mention no no H** in my previous post liao, can tell me how much u spent for servicing at Eng Sin? want to try out:cheeky: maybe go there change EO, plugs etc..? they got sell helmets? I lazy go Ah Boy to buy things change my own... thanks

Hi bro....Eng Sin Motor charges servicing charges base on what u change lor....1 litre engine oil ranges from $7.50 to $22.50.....I changed FUCHS at $12 and add another $5 for a NGK spark plug......

belt will change during next servicing as I don't know when the last owner change (though the bike shop I bought from told me he changed a brand
new one for me...as if:dozed: )....Eng Sin quoted me $80 for change of belt, but dunno roller included or not.....and yes, they do sell helmet but design not much....the shop a bit run down but the ppl there friendly and patient....dun expect to bargain coz they quote cheap in the first place....I did quite a few things with them and not even a dollar discount as he said he never overcharge, which I come to think of it; it's true

have u tried the pasar malam opp Bugis Juction? 1 shop is selling cool and nice helmets and many stickers, decals and nice T-shirts/Polo-Tees and also car accessories.....

btw, Ah Bee is like dat one lah.....just shoot straight from his mouth.....at least much better to badmouth u behind.......last time when I ride a Suzuki Burgman 250cc, he also say this bike very "leng meng" (meaning darkhorse, ulu and not popular)......he still service for me and charge me cheap cheap.....but as I know him personally, his mechanics also treat me well.......during one of the Christmas Season, he even gave me a bikecover and Raincoat(not chepo type, $35 but still cheaper then the current one I'm using:) free....

But as I mostly drive and seldom ride, u ask me to travel from CCK to Alexandra Village to do servicing and have to wait as HKL mostly long queue, I sianz lah.....

bikeagain
02-03-2008, 12:01 AM

See you guys on the road

Sorry, IMHO, $3.2K is rather steep....I'd went to other shops before getting my Nouvo....saw 1 shop quote $2.4K for a FBA Nouvo.....and haven even start to bargain.....

As I dun intend to spend more than $1.5K (machine price only) for a alternative transport, I got this Nouvo lor....though $1.6K but with the freebies and insurance and transfer of ownership so I just buy:)

jodiator
02-03-2008, 02:50 AM
Hi bro....Eng Sin Motor charges servicing charges base on what u change lor....1 litre engine oil ranges from $7.50 to $22.50.....I changed FUCHS at $12 and add another $5 for a NGK spark plug......

belt will change during next servicing as I don't know when the last owner change (though the bike shop I bought from told me he changed a brand
new one for me...as if:dozed: )....Eng Sin quoted me $80 for change of belt, but dunno roller included or not.....and yes, they do sell helmet but design not much....the shop a bit run down but the ppl there friendly and patient....dun expect to bargain coz they quote cheap in the first place....I did quite a few things with them and not even a dollar discount as he said he never overcharge, which I come to think of it; it's true

have u tried the pasar malam opp Bugis Juction? 1 shop is selling cool and nice helmets and many stickers, decals and nice T-shirts/Polo-Tees and also car accessories.....

btw, Ah Bee is like dat one lah.....just shoot straight from his mouth.....at least much better to badmouth u behind.......last time when I ride a Suzuki Burgman 250cc, he also say this bike very "leng meng" (meaning darkhorse, ulu and not popular)......he still service for me and charge me cheap cheap.....but as I know him personally, his mechanics also treat me well.......during one of the Christmas Season, he even gave me a bikecover and Raincoat(not chepo type, $35 but still cheaper then the current one I'm using:) free....

But as I mostly drive and seldom ride, u ask me to travel from CCK to Alexandra Village to do servicing and have to wait as HKL mostly long queue, I sianz lah.....

Hey bro, thanks for ur info, very helpful:thumb:

Anyway, I agree with u that Ah Bee very frank, so I didn't bear any grudges la... next time if i ride other bikes I'll visit his place again... haha..

EO i normally use the most expensive type... either esso/motul.. cos i think can really feel the effect after oil change and can clock a little more milage then change oil....

bikeagain
02-03-2008, 09:32 PM
If I remember correctly, Eng Sin Motors sell the Motul EO at $15.....but think it's not fully-syntenthic.....fully synthetics price starts from $17.50 (again, if I remember correctly)

racingspirit_81
05-03-2008, 02:51 PM
Hi Nouvo riders, I will like to share my recent experience. Here it goes,

About 2 weeks ago, my belting snap after 4000k of mileage. Previously, the belt was changed at wing yap(amk) and i was aware that they used aftermarket belts(cheaper). After checking, the mechanic got my belt/rollers replaced for $75. On top of that, i was told the whole belting system needs to be changed. I was quoted $460 excl labour charge.

I chose to question their satement and went to ASP changi to check my bike. The mechanic said there is no need to change the whole thing. He took out some parts, sandpaper some parts and i was charged ~$15 for labour charge.

Still feeling unsure, i went to hong leong yamaha. Guess what, the verdict was that there was nothing wrong with the system, they got the belt changed to the original one. They also told me that the previous belt used in my bike was actually for fino.(specs for fino & nouvo belts are the same, but they have different product code, so...) I spent $46 for the belt, $50 for labour charge(a detailed check was done).

The above is purely a factual narration of what I went through. My agenda is to share with fellow bikers my experience and it is totally up to the reader to decide what can be learnt form this incident.

My Nouvo is back in action. CHEERS !!

bikeagain
05-03-2008, 08:47 PM
Great info racingspirit81, thanks for sharing! Some bikeshops really out to slaughter lambs......

Guess I really gotto go change my belting soon.

jodiator
06-03-2008, 11:19 PM
Great info racingspirit81, thanks for sharing! Some bikeshops really out to slaughter lambs......

Guess I really gotto go change my belting soon.

Whow, racingspirit81, what a experience for u too... reminds me of my bad experience with my carb too.... W.Y huh? i thought they very reputable for doing cubs... wanted to check it out this wk end one... Now must think twice... sigh.. U almost thought of selling away ur bike cheap when u hear the 460 repair rite?? haha..

Anyway, bikeagain, really thanks for ur info, find one day i'll sure visit Eng Hin.. Ya, its gd to get ur belt change regularly, some say 12,000km... but I think if not problem/ sound from belt unit, can last 20,000km la. Do change the the roller bearing together. get the original ones... learn from bikeagain.

Anyway, when i change out my original belt at 20,000 km, it didn't even wear much... just enlarged by very little, still usable. so i kept it as spare...

Happy riding ppl'',:thumb:

racingspirit_81
07-03-2008, 03:17 PM
hi jodiater, u'r right. I nearly sold my bike away, thought of going for spark, lost faith in auto bike. But, who knows, haha. But it could be a case of a genuine mistake for them, its hard to say. I think this kinda incident can possibly happen in any other shops. Most importantly, the rider himself has to be alert and make the informed decisions.

Cheers!!

biting_point
08-03-2008, 11:49 AM
Hi,
I have a 16mm brake pump (http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=179119)for sale..
suitable for all bikes..
improved braking effect..
price can be discussed during viewing..

comes with Pazzo shorty lever, clutch side can be brought at the MO section (http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=181932)using compatible clutch assembly from similar models..

jodiator
12-03-2008, 09:18 AM
Wha, a few days no one post liao.... Anyway, I just serviced my bike yesterday at AHM Performance, Spend 27 bucks on EO, plug and GO... quite ex$$. But i really like the workshop! too bad its really too damn far away from my house... at Eunos.

Anyone come across nice bright red helmet or know where to buy? I went Regina and Ah Boy yesterday le but they don't have...
Other shop only got MHR one...

bikeagain
12-03-2008, 09:57 AM
I wana get a new helmet too.....the lousy FOC helmet I got is "Sumo" brand....so new but the catch to the visor flew off while I'm riding......now the visor only attached to 1 side of the helmet....the other side was forcefully atttached by me......no parts replacement....sianz.....

williamleesg
12-03-2008, 10:36 AM
my nouvo sometimes will die off while idling,anyone encounter this problem?

bikeagain
12-03-2008, 09:32 PM
izzit becoz timing too low? mine was initially like dat....but tune the timing slightly higher....now ok liao.....

my nouvo got a problem today.....after parking in the rain for 3 hrs, the electric start cannot start after few tries, have to use kick start.........after I stop my nouvo and off the engine, I tried to use the electric starter, 1 time start liao.......guess the electric starter going to up the lorry liao.....

williamleesg
13-03-2008, 12:36 PM
i tune my timing quite high liao,sometimes even when stationary also can feel the rear like wanting to move,muz hold on the rear brake..but sometimes when warm weather,the problem doesn't exist..hmm..wonder izzit bcoz of cold weather?

bikeagain
13-03-2008, 10:45 PM
Maybe your Nouvo is cold, get more blanket to cover it...:cheeky: :cheeky:

Just joking bro....haha......better dun tune timing too high....if not higher FC and battery cannot tahan the continuos high charging.....

maybe jus hold the throttle a bit during warm up lor......during cold weather, it's normal.....

jodiator
14-03-2008, 01:56 AM
Maybe your Nouvo is cold, get more blanket to cover it...:cheeky: :cheeky:

Just joking bro....haha......better dun tune timing too high....if not higher FC and battery cannot tahan the continuos high charging.....

maybe jus hold the throttle a bit during warm up lor......during cold weather, it's normal.....

Ya I agree... Just tune my carburettor (is it the 'timing' u all mention?) a few days back and now my engine can start smoothly even when cold or one day didn't ride.... won't die off while idle too...

BUT... I think FC suffer leh... first check drop quite significant, got to monitor it again.... I rather some times kick stand a bit, hold throttle to warm up if that assure better FC leh... hahaha

jodiator
14-03-2008, 02:01 AM
Oh ya, bikeagain, if got see bright red helmet let me know k?
''Sumo'' helmet is like that one la... cheap cheap ma.. get MHR lo, heard its not bad, get those ard $40+- type can already, visor sure got sell, inner linning can remove to wash too..
I now using ''Hyper Racing'' one, so far so good too'',

williamleesg
17-03-2008, 09:02 PM
oh..hign tuning can cause the charging to overcharge?i didn't know bout tat..

jodiator
19-03-2008, 06:56 PM
Hi guys, anyone got any idea whether its possible to fix a wind screen on Nuovo?? Ha ha... if u know where to find let me know...
i was thinking of fixing one like the yamaha x city....

bikeagain
19-03-2008, 10:13 PM
wa, jodiator, really boh....our bike not enuf power liao, add another windscreen like more wind restraint leh....power loss and fc also suffer a bit.....but honestly, windscreen shiok lah, esp raining....but how when the windscreen began to have too many scratches, then sianz......one of my ex-bike, Suzuki Burgman really shiok to ride....I really miss that ride, really powerful, comfortable and stable....

jodiator
20-03-2008, 12:50 PM
wa, jodiator, really boh....our bike not enuf power liao, add another windscreen like more wind restraint leh....power loss and fc also suffer a bit.....but honestly, windscreen shiok lah, esp raining....but how when the windscreen began to have too many scratches, then sianz......one of my ex-bike, Suzuki Burgman really shiok to ride....I really miss that ride, really powerful, comfortable and stable....

Ha Ha... My Big Big box at the back already got lotsa wind restraint leh...
Don't think will affect by alot la...

think of putting windscreen so got place to display labels la..
looks slightly ''executive'' too.. haha...
I removing all the stock stickers too... Long long ago feel like doing so but abit saiyang... haha

Now want to look for the windscreen if got sell and add a leather casing for the erp unit... see whether can get a mini maxi scooter look:cheeky:

Well, Burgman is great! esp 400cc ones... but $$ lah, Nuovo much cheaper to maintain...

jodiator
24-03-2008, 11:56 AM
Wha... this thread no ppl again...
wanted to buy a seat from a fellow forumer recently...
And realized sth... X1 seat different from Nuovo.... sigh... wasted trip..
Our accessories are exclusive??

bikeagain
24-03-2008, 10:30 PM
what happened to your seat? cannot go wrap meh?
btw, today just changed my Nouvo's battery at $46.....the non-battery dry cell type.....looks cool and power.....tomorrow will go shop for a helmet at Bugis.....

jodiator
25-03-2008, 11:25 PM
what happened to your seat? cannot go wrap meh?
btw, today just changed my Nouvo's battery at $46.....the non-battery dry cell type.....looks cool and power.....tomorrow will go shop for a helmet at Bugis.....

Oh My seat no problem, just don't like that cover and want to change a new look, saw ppl post online so feel like buying lor. ya, maybe will go wrap when got time.

Got your new helmet already?

Anyway, Need help from you guys, today I notice a ''screeching'' sound coming from the back of my bike when I try to accelerate from stop.... anyone got that problem before?

it does not happen very time.... goes on and off.. when it happens, i will have a small lag time then pick up. Bike performance is normal...

Is it the drum brake?? I have no idea....

anyway, how often u all change brake fluid?

bikeagain
27-03-2008, 11:51 PM
Oh My seat no problem, just don't like that cover and want to change a new look, saw ppl post online so feel like buying lor. ya, maybe will go wrap when got time.

Got your new helmet already?

Anyway, Need help from you guys, today I notice a ''screeching'' sound coming from the back of my bike when I try to accelerate from stop.... anyone got that problem before?

it does not happen very time.... goes on and off.. when it happens, i will have a small lag time then pick up. Bike performance is normal...

Is it the drum brake?? I have no idea....

anyway, how often u all change brake fluid?

Yup, got my new helmet from Ah Boy at $45 (black and white with real nice design, w/o design is $40) neraly tempted to buy a pair of side bags but in the end decide to save money...cost seldom ride mah

when brakes not effective then check brake fluid....if level drop can change liao lor.....no need to change often one

williamleesg
29-03-2008, 03:47 PM
any nouvo riders overhaul their engines before?When muz we go for overhaul?i heard once overhaul,engine will be like new..anyone knows anything?

jodiator
31-03-2008, 01:56 AM
Yup, got my new helmet from Ah Boy at $45 (black and white with real nice design, w/o design is $40) neraly tempted to buy a pair of side bags but in the end decide to save money...cost seldom ride mah

when brakes not effective then check brake fluid....if level drop can change liao lor.....no need to change often one

I got went Ah Boy the other day too... too bad they got no red helmets...

Side Bag? can fit Nuovo? How Big and How much?? I may be interested... Also have to see whether will get in the way for pillion cos i often got to pillion ppl..

Anyway, I have no idea what's wrong with my bike leh.... Just serviced, everything new, only nvr touch brake fluid b/f... but brake is ok...
I sometimes will experience the ''screeching'' sound after i stop at traffic light. i will notice the bike sound different and seems to move a little forward even though i didn't throttle... then when i start to throttle.. it will screech... a delay in moving off then i can go...
Really annoying, i can't pin point the fault and really busy lately so didn't go ask mechanic... Hopefully its not a big issue...

jodiator
31-03-2008, 01:59 AM
any nouvo riders overhaul their engines before?When muz we go for overhaul?i heard once overhaul,engine will be like new..anyone knows anything?

Bro, no idea leh... if u manage to find out i'll be interested to know too...

Yep, think overhauling engine will certainly bring its performance back to a certain level but not exactly like new la '',

jodiator
31-03-2008, 02:03 AM
Calling out to Nuovo riders, anyone know how to tune carburettor? can teach?
think very hard to use words also... i'll try to take a picture so those who know can try to illlustrate...

williamleesg
01-04-2008, 06:06 PM
i think it's best u go to a bike shop and ask the mechanic to teach u..lol

bikeagain
03-04-2008, 03:08 AM
Hi jodiator,

Yes, the side bags can fit our Nouvo. I'm not referring to those saddle-bags which are more for choppers but those waterproof with zips and multi pockets. I shortlisted 2 models, one cost $150, the other from Japan is $250 and the quality for the latter is superb. Very nice too....but I did not fix as mentioned I seldom ride so no point waste money.....just tot very stylo!

Now, to comment on your Nouvo problem. It sounds to me your rpm had tuned too high. Thus, u notice that even u your nouvo is stationary, you felt it was pushing forward. As a result, u applied your brakes right? So when moving off, u release your brake which explains the sound coming from the rear....it is the sound of screeching tyre and delay in moving off; as a result of skid.....Ihope u understand my explanation.....

To tune the carburettor do u mean to adjust the rpm? Yes, I would advise u to tune it lower to solve your problems I highlighted above....u have to remove the screws on the side board and find that screw to the caburettor....I'd seen my mechanic done it before....not difficult but need some DIY.....it's good to trial and error to know more about your bike....but if u are not those technical type of person, dun attempt to do it.....coz may end up crying and call for towing......

williamleesg
04-04-2008, 12:25 PM
hmm..if u guys are talking about tuning of the timing for the idling,there is a small black round rubber in the middle (in between where u put ur legs).Take out the rubber,use a x screw driver to feel the screw catch,while the engine is on..then u can either turn clockwise or anti clockwise,u will hear the idling timing going up or down..hope this helps.. (btw,mine is nouvo mx,not sure for other nouvo model..)

williamleesg
14-04-2008, 12:41 PM
i realise nouvo riders not realli into mods..

violator
14-04-2008, 10:55 PM
Hi bro out there, anyone can advise me whether Nouvo is a fully auto bike ? Without gear/clutch change, just like riding scooter? I am an RXZ rider who is thinking of switch to auto bike for a change. Thanks

XiaoZhong
15-04-2008, 10:07 AM
Hi bro out there, anyone can advise me whether Nouvo is a fully auto bike ? Without gear/clutch change, just like riding scooter? I am an RXZ rider who is thinking of switch to auto bike for a change. Thanks

yep nouvo is fully auto~ :)

hey guys~

where do u guys find acessories for Nouvo?

i've been trying to find the 'eyebrow" for a long tym both at wingyap n b plus but both dun have.. :(

carbon fibre parts oso dun have :(

sad...

williamleesg
15-04-2008, 01:22 PM
eyebrow?what is tat?i got lots of my nouvo accessories from wing yap..

D.L
19-04-2008, 11:02 AM
HI may i ask how many types of nouvo r there? spotted 1 FW plate for sale at 1.2k cheap or ex? And may i noe wats the tank range like? Mainteneance high? Thanx alot in advance.

williamleesg
20-04-2008, 12:52 PM
So far i onli saw 3 types of nouvo,not sure whether there are others.. the old model is the one with one piece headlight,followed by the new model of nouvo and nouvo MX. MX is made in Thailand and nouvo is from Malaysia..

D.L
20-04-2008, 10:45 PM
So far i onli saw 3 types of nouvo,not sure whether there are others.. the old model is the one with one piece headlight,followed by the new model of nouvo and nouvo MX. MX is made in Thailand and nouvo is from Malaysia..

thanx bro for the info. guess the 1 i saw is the old 1. 1.2k consider ok for the old model nouvo? and how abt the maintenance? currently looking for a transport bike to bring me ard.

bikeagain
21-04-2008, 09:48 PM
thanx bro for the info. guess the 1 i saw is the old 1. 1.2k consider ok for the old model nouvo? and how abt the maintenance? currently looking for a transport bike to bring me ard.

Hi, I got the old Nouvo as well......price $1.6K at last Dec 07....FX plate, condition 7/10 with insurance, transfer fees, new helmet, new Givi box and some parts resprayed.......so if $1.2K for a FW plate quite good!

It's great bike for transport......very easy to handle and surprisingly, offer a good pickup for a 115cc 4 stroke engine......full tank is 5L and u will pump abt 4.7L~4.8L at most.......FC for me ard 32-36km/l (manual calculation).....I mostly pump ard 4L coz kiasu a bit n dun want to end up with no petrol on the road.....less than 200km.....sianz with the small tank, other than that, I really love this bike for transport......

maintenance wise, cheap cheap...using semi-syn FUCHS for $12 during servicing.....2-3K mileague change oil, I think I change every 2K coz it takes me more than half a year to hit 2K as my Nouvo is my alternative transport.....heard the belt and rollers have to change every 10k~20K mileague depending on usage, price ard $70......I will go to change soon coz dunno previous rider change when though the shop claimed they had changed a new one for me(nah!)

D.L
22-04-2008, 10:01 PM
Hi, I got the old Nouvo as well......price $1.6K at last Dec 07....FX plate, condition 7/10 with insurance, transfer fees, new helmet, new Givi box and some parts resprayed.......so if $1.2K for a FW plate quite good!

It's great bike for transport......very easy to handle and surprisingly, offer a good pickup for a 115cc 4 stroke engine......full tank is 5L and u will pump abt 4.7L~4.8L at most.......FC for me ard 32-36km/l (manual calculation).....I mostly pump ard 4L coz kiasu a bit n dun want to end up with no petrol on the road.....less than 200km.....sianz with the small tank, other than that, I really love this bike for transport......

maintenance wise, cheap cheap...using semi-syn FUCHS for $12 during servicing.....2-3K mileague change oil, I think I change every 2K coz it takes me more than half a year to hit 2K as my Nouvo is my alternative transport.....heard the belt and rollers have to change every 10k~20K mileague depending on usage, price ard $70......I will go to change soon coz dunno previous rider change when though the shop claimed they had changed a new one for me(nah!)

bro thanx for the info. btw ur nouvo comes w sportsrim? cuz the 1 i saw doesn't come w and i was thinking how much is it to get it changed?

bikeagain
23-04-2008, 10:05 PM
mine doesn't comes with sport rims and I didn't opt to changed them.....of course u may changed them if u wish to.....why not ask the shop who is selling to change it and u top up some cash? may be cheaper?

racingspirit_81
23-04-2008, 11:15 PM
Get a nouvo, best transport bike! Some info...

for maintainance,
E.O : semi-synth oil every 2k, $14,
plug: after 2 oil change(if neccessary). i'm usin the plug used in wave, $5 only, damn cheap
F.C: 38-40 km/L
Belt/roller: $100(a bit ex) at hong leong, yamaha, last you 20k; normal bike shop will say 12-15k. also don't know who to trust..

D.L
25-04-2008, 02:22 AM
thanx bikeagain & racingspirit for the info.:cheeky:

williamleesg
30-04-2008, 11:21 PM
New Nouvo 135cc coming to our shore very soon..:angel:

rizaldinho
01-05-2008, 12:22 AM
hehe. was wondering if anyone of u wanna trade or sell ur nouvo here?

williamleesg
01-05-2008, 09:03 PM
trade with what bike?

rizaldinho
02-05-2008, 09:01 AM
X1 bro. just wanna feel of nouvo. i like.

-Imran-
07-05-2008, 04:09 PM
when is the new nuovo coming to singapore ??

williamleesg
08-05-2008, 11:58 AM
i heard from wing yap,they mention soon,but i also not sure how soon izzit..:cheeky:

nerzz
11-06-2008, 10:07 PM
was wondering what is the difference between nuovo elegance and nuovo Mx?

boozeye
15-06-2008, 01:19 PM
On February 2008 Yamaha Motor Company in Thailand has launch new Nouvo Elegance for their market, the major changes in this motorcycle are the engine, the engine power are now has increase from 115cc to 135cc (11 horsepower). In addition, the engine block are now made from DiASil (die-cast aluminum cylinder) which is more lightweight while giving it a theorically power-to-weight ratio, to eliminate engine overheating while long journey, liquid-cooled radiator are now installed at the right side of the engine, as a result it giving more performance and reliability to the engine.hope this help.

Movi$tar
16-06-2008, 09:12 PM
new 135 nouvo already in sg...
any views?

boomer85
21-06-2008, 05:24 AM
Hi everyone, i fitted a Polini variator on my Nouvo and the performance improved. Incidently, the Polini variator for the 2T Yamaha Aerox 100cc, Aprilia Scarabeo100 fits on the Nouvo without any modification. I use 8.8g Polini rollers and both pick up and top end was much better. I went on to do much more than that by changing everything in the crank. Since Polini does not produce the parts specifically for Nouvo i did not know what to expect. I used a Aerox50cc Polini rear pulley system. You will need to cut a little bit of the top (bottom no need) of the crankcase as the polini is slightly bigger than stock. For the clutch (use Dia 107) i use lightweight Kitaco clutch and Koso Vented clutch drum. Engine modified to standard size Sonic Piston and some work done on the valve. Carburetor is Keihin PE24 and ignition coil is by NB Racing (from thailand). Take note that if you increase the piston size for Nouvo, you will need to use a modified starter motor and aftermarket battery. The stock starter motor is not very good and very soon you will be kick starting your bike and mods above 125cc not very fun to kick start especially on a cold morning. If you are good with machining, you can customise a small bracket to fit a Honda Sonic starter motor to your nouvo. This is the best way, press the start switch one or twice the bike will start. As for CDi, iam using stock ones and havent decided what brand to buy yet.

I hope this information is helpful. You do not need to do so much, changing the Variator is good enough.

littlerascal
23-06-2008, 01:26 AM
Hie everyone
i'm new in this forum so i hope the old birds can help me out here.. i riding a nouvo sport if im not wrong coz my uncle gave it to me..its sporty to me but the cover set is very bad already so i jus wonderin whe can i get a new one at?thanks as in the whole set..:)

littlerascal
25-06-2008, 01:03 AM
y nobody "talks" here?

bikeagain
25-06-2008, 08:29 PM
haha....coz the nouvo community quite small bah.....i haven log on for weeks liao.....

btw, what do u mean by "cover set"?

rizaldinho
28-06-2008, 01:37 AM
anybody here selling their nouvo? or continue installment?

williamleesg
30-06-2008, 05:40 PM
Hi everyone, i fitted a Polini variator on my Nouvo and the performance improved. Incidently, the Polini variator for the 2T Yamaha Aerox 100cc, Aprilia Scarabeo100 fits on the Nouvo without any modification. I use 8.8g Polini rollers and both pick up and top end was much better. I went on to do much more than that by changing everything in the crank. Since Polini does not produce the parts specifically for Nouvo i did not know what to expect. I used a Aerox50cc Polini rear pulley system. You will need to cut a little bit of the top (bottom no need) of the crankcase as the polini is slightly bigger than stock. For the clutch (use Dia 107) i use lightweight Kitaco clutch and Koso Vented clutch drum. Engine modified to standard size Sonic Piston and some work done on the valve. Carburetor is Keihin PE24 and ignition coil is by NB Racing (from thailand). Take note that if you increase the piston size for Nouvo, you will need to use a modified starter motor and aftermarket battery. The stock starter motor is not very good and very soon you will be kick starting your bike and mods above 125cc not very fun to kick start especially on a cold morning. If you are good with machining, you can customise a small bracket to fit a Honda Sonic starter motor to your nouvo. This is the best way, press the start switch one or twice the bike will start. As for CDi, iam using stock ones and havent decided what brand to buy yet.

I hope this information is helpful. You do not need to do so much, changing the Variator is good enough.
wow,racing sia bro..everything also changed..:cheeky:

boozeye
08-07-2008, 07:33 PM

Hmm.... i should try it on my fino since their engine is identical.

rizaldinho
09-07-2008, 11:33 PM
hello nouvo riders. wondering if i ask this question. does the shape of the nouvo mx and nouvo s the same? or isit one is bigger than the other? Anybody can enlighten me with the difference between Nouvo MX and Nouvo S? practically everything. Thanks.

boozeye
11-07-2008, 08:26 PM
hello nouvo riders. wondering if i ask this question. does the shape of the nouvo mx and nouvo s the same? or isit one is bigger than the other? Anybody can enlighten me with the difference between Nouvo MX and Nouvo S? practically everything. Thanks.

Have u got your nouvo? http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=198767

jodiator
21-07-2008, 11:54 PM

yo rizald, so you got urself a nuovo already? you seem keen way..... back man..
basically nouvo mx and s not much diff except for the place of manufacture. ms from thailand and s from malaysia. both 115cc. the display panel color is diff too, mx is blue, s is yellow, other than that not much diff...

jodiator
22-07-2008, 12:15 AM

yo rizald, so you got urself a nuovo already? you seem keen way..... back man..
basically nouvo mx and s not much diff except for the place of manufacture. ms from thailand and s from malaysia. both 115cc. the display panel color is diff too, mx is blue, s is yellow, other than that not much diff...

seoulnow
03-08-2008, 09:51 AM
seems like nouvo not as popular, no one talking here.

Went to a couple of shops and seems like several pushing the sales of Nouvo Elegance, many of them got at least 10 Nouvos display and mostly with the 'SOLD" stickers on.

So far cheapest I found is Bike Production (what else is new) at 4500 excluding IU.

williamleesg
05-08-2008, 08:25 PM
wow,bike production selling so cheap ar?i still waiting for the nouvo elegance with sport rims,heard they haven't bring into singapore yet..the current elegance model all using spoke rim..

williamleesg
05-08-2008, 08:26 PM
i realli tempted to buy the bike,bcoz sold mine mx liao..although sad but happy at the same time for a reason..

seoulnow
05-08-2008, 09:49 PM
wow,bike production selling so cheap ar?i still waiting for the nouvo elegance with sport rims,heard they haven't bring into singapore yet..the current elegance model all using spoke rim..

Yeah, but was quoted over the phone so not sure, maybe PI model? Anyway not sure whats the diff. Maybe if pay full cash must pay extra?

M1 quoted me 5.6k all in cash price, agent model. Sport rims can go change mah, but i think i lazy, won't change. Anyway will be seldom ride one lah.

williamleesg
06-08-2008, 10:10 AM
haha,actually i waiting for the sport rim model for a reason.. perhaps the cheap price is cash payment,if intstallment,still got interest to add into the price..

williamleesg
06-08-2008, 10:10 AM
anyway,i planning to buy maybe in the month of oct,hopefully the sport rim model is out.. and hopefully COE for bike drop..:cheeky:

seoulnow
06-08-2008, 02:46 PM
how did you know there is a factory fitted sports rim version? if true i might also wait :cheeky:

williamleesg
06-08-2008, 09:11 PM
from the thailand website,there is sport rim ones.. i ask shop,they say might have to wait,should be coming but dunno when..

williamleesg
07-08-2008, 11:34 AM
juz checked with Hong Leong (yamaha distributor in singapore),they said the sport rim model is coming around september,and will cost $250 more..

kopiosatu
07-08-2008, 06:14 PM
hello nouvo bros

i just bought myself a nouvo elegance after selling my FJR, and i love this bike! so relaxing, so light.

right now i'm thinking what accesories i can add.
currently i have some cheap china brand box, i'm thinking of changing it to a Givi.
is the rack for the nouvo elegance out yet? the current one holding my china box looks... questionable.

I'm also considering changing to sports rims.
was told that it should be available next month.

williamleesg
07-08-2008, 08:37 PM
for nouvo accessories,u can try wing yap,they got lots..

williamleesg
07-08-2008, 08:37 PM
how much u bought it for btw and from which shop?

kopiosatu
07-08-2008, 10:14 PM
i bought mine pretty expensive. about 6K
anyway i told the salesman i let him earn lah because i was just looking forward to dumping my previous bike.

Wing Yap... the balestier + amk branch?

williamleesg
07-08-2008, 11:32 PM
yup yup,wing yap got lots of accesories for nouvo.. i tempted to buy the elegance too,wat colour u bought?

seoulnow
08-08-2008, 06:13 AM
wah lao, then better wait for sept. Dunno can tahan or not, damn tempted . . . but somehow does notseemspopular in this forum.

I my opinion, its the best looking cub "lookalike" !

Update us on your FC k.

williamleesg
08-08-2008, 10:26 AM
haha,i actually prefer those aftermarket spoke rims "ride it" brand ones.. they look nice on nouvos.. but will be getting the sport rim model to give the rim to my good friend.. then i change to spoke rim.. haha..

kopiosatu
08-08-2008, 10:27 AM
i bought black.

i really gotta change to longer hand grips. the short one is giving my thumb blisters.

my current list is :
black sports rim
thicker tyres
longer handlebar grips

the sparco seat looks damn tempting, hahahaha~
the exhaust too...

seoulnow
08-08-2008, 11:20 AM
haha,i actually prefer those aftermarket spoke rims "ride it" brand ones.. they look nice on nouvos.. but will be getting the sport rim model to give the rim to my good friend.. then i change to spoke rim.. haha..

where to be apply to be your friend? :cheeky:

seoulnow
08-08-2008, 11:26 AM

where to be apply to be your friend? :cheeky:

kopiosatu
08-08-2008, 01:29 PM
does anyone know if the rack for the new nouvo available
abit cannot tahan the current rack, after a ride the 2 nuts holding the plate down starts to get loose again.

williamleesg
09-08-2008, 01:23 AM
rack? to hold the box? i'm not very sure bout it.. bcoz planning not to put box this time round.. as for how to apply to be my friend,haha.. i also dunno.. fate shall decide bah..

kopiosatu
09-08-2008, 08:39 AM
why don't put the box? the storage under seat enough for you ah?

williamleesg
09-08-2008, 11:45 AM
yup,storage under the seat enough for me,bcoz i got another bike mah.. nouvo is for relax riding when go out alone and chill..

seoulnow
09-08-2008, 01:00 PM
so now if put box very unstable? no rack specifically for Nouvo? jialt, i want rack leh, so much junk !

kopiosatu
09-08-2008, 05:03 PM
nouvo is also relax riding, but gotta tumpang people sometimes...

got rack for nouvo but china box, china rack
i see if Givi come up with one or not

williamleesg
09-08-2008, 10:57 PM
if go malaysia,sure they can fix one,but they will cut here and there,heart pain..

surfcast
10-08-2008, 01:52 PM
gd afternoon guys,im selling my rack for $8.previously was used on my nouvo s.do PM me if anybody interested..I might be selling the bike altogether.FZ plate.Asking for $500 n COI $160 for 10mths.Insurance n rd tax expiring in Sept.PM and leave me your number for more details.will post in garage sales if no response from here.thanks for reading thru..Ride Safe

williamleesg
11-08-2008, 12:56 PM
i heard from the mechanic that the nouvo elegance front wheel uses sensor.. i also confused bcoz he mention might not be able to fix the new rim on the old nouvo.. uh oh..

fabian7897
12-08-2008, 02:25 AM
Hi guys! Just took over a 2005 nuovo from my dad! Just wanna say hi! Oh btw any legal exhaust for nuovo? mine is the two headlight model. =)

williamleesg
12-08-2008, 04:05 PM
sadly no legal aftermarket exhaust for nouvo.. urs a nouvo s or nouvo mx?

fabian7897
12-08-2008, 11:23 PM
sadly no legal aftermarket exhaust for nouvo.. urs a nouvo s or nouvo mx?

sad.. haha spotted some malay wordings on the swingarm? do you know what does it says? Mine`s a nuovo s.. i think this bike damn rare man. lol.. never see even one on the road. new model already out..

williamleesg
13-08-2008, 12:14 PM
yeah,it's a rare bike bcoz it cost more than a spark 135,power yet still lose to spark..it's more for relax riding..that's wat i like bout nouvo..

seoulnow
13-08-2008, 12:39 PM
shouldn't this goes under the SCOOTER section, it is in essence a scooter.

fabian7897
13-08-2008, 12:53 PM
yeah,it's a rare bike bcoz it cost more than a spark 135,power yet still lose to spark..it's more for relax riding..that's wat i like bout nouvo..

Is it more ex then a spark? i dunno as this is my dad bike hehe. i merely borrowed cos i need it for work.. personally i find the pick up quite good in stock form. Read in past threads u changed the carb. Which carb is most suitable?or issit like spark can use SP`s carb and all? and hows the consumption after that? i think most of the ppl in this thread already sold their nuovos.. haha

fabian7897
13-08-2008, 12:54 PM
shouldn't this goes under the SCOOTER section, it is in essence a scooter.

Hmm i dunno cos i just stumpbled upon this thread when i searched for nuovo...
I guess its a kup scooter hybrid. Looks more kupish to me then scooter only drivetrain like scooter.. hehe

seoulnow
13-08-2008, 01:20 PM
i want to chut the elegance but WAITING for someone to buy then GIVE me the sports rims as a FRIEND !!!

fabian7897
13-08-2008, 02:15 PM
i want to chut the elegance but WAITING for someone to buy then GIVE me the sports rims as a FRIEND !!!

Oh u mean the new model 135 nuovo? hmm not bad i saw it yesterday at wing yap balestier.. anyways i got a front original sport rim in white if u want u can have it. hehe.

williamleesg
13-08-2008, 05:17 PM
front original sport rim,i'm interested.. what bout the back one?

williamleesg
13-08-2008, 05:28 PM
being looking for the stock nouvo s rim for very long liao,shop all never sell..

fabian7897
13-08-2008, 11:08 PM
i tot u sold urs? my dads bike came with front sport rim back spoke rim. u got spoke rim for swap? hehe

williamleesg
14-08-2008, 05:45 AM
haha,i looking out for my friend mah,haha,how come urs got two different type one..

seoulnow
14-08-2008, 06:18 AM
haha,i looking out for my friend mah,haha,how come urs got two different type one..

u no nid to sleep one

fabian7897
14-08-2008, 11:45 AM

Oh isee.. i dunno man my dad bought the bike already different. front 16inch sport rim back is 17 inch spoke rim. i like spoke rim better.. BTW guys where can i change belt and roller at resonable rates?

williamleesg
15-08-2008, 12:26 AM
orh..i though u had a set of 16" sport rim..

fabian7897
15-08-2008, 11:07 AM
orh..i though u had a set of 16" sport rim..

If i had mayb i wont change.. anyway where do u usually go for changing of belt and rollers?

williamleesg
16-08-2008, 11:13 AM
i always go to wing yap to service my nouvo,balestiar branch bcoz the mechanic also riding nouvo..

williamleesg
16-08-2008, 05:10 PM
any nouvo riders ever done angel eyes on their headlights?

kopiosatu
16-08-2008, 08:20 PM
what angel eyes?

fabian7897
16-08-2008, 10:10 PM
ICICIC alright. wanna Mass HID together? i got lobang =) my car done by him..

williamleesg
17-08-2008, 12:25 PM
http://www.yamaha-motor.co.th/Gallery/View.aspx?GID=6714&Page=1
pic of angel eye on nouvo..

kopiosatu
17-08-2008, 01:11 PM
wow~ like the BMW ring headlights eh? don't think they have it in SG yet.

fabian7897
17-08-2008, 01:32 PM
all real CF!

williamleesg
17-08-2008, 01:42 PM
thailand realli the country of cubs,everything also they will mod..

williamleesg
17-08-2008, 01:43 PM
anyone knows where can do angel eye for nouvo,let me know ok?

kopiosatu
18-08-2008, 02:53 PM
WY passed me a magazine to tell them what modifications i wanna do, then they will get from thailand.

I go to thailand so often that i'm going to a yamaha shop during my next trip to see what i can buy. hurhur~

williamleesg
18-08-2008, 10:02 PM
haha,thailand realli rocks man..they can realli mod their cubs like crazy..

williamleesg
23-08-2008, 12:09 PM
wonder when will nouvo elegance with sport rim be coming to singapore,couldn't wait liao..

kopiosatu
23-08-2008, 05:30 PM
i can still wait till the current one starts to rust. lol~

seoulnow
23-08-2008, 06:48 PM
Elegance seems to be selling well but not a single soul who bought it surf SBF?

williamleesg
24-08-2008, 06:17 PM
haha,i realised tat when i bought my mx.. perhaps nouvo riders all low profiles..

bikeagain
24-08-2008, 11:34 PM
any nouvo bros can advise what is the price for changing Nouvo's belt and rollers? Where to change? last time we discussed before is around $70++ to $100....now I approached a few shops, one quoted $150 and the other $180-$190....wah pengz leh.....inflation, price go up so fast and furious meh?

williamleesg
25-08-2008, 09:30 AM
wow,price now realli so high meh?maybe u can try check with wing yap how much they selling..

jodiator
26-08-2008, 01:39 AM
belt only so ex?? still much change roller too leh... ask ah bee get for you lo, since you know him, he won't chop u la... should be <150 for belt + rollers all original ba...

dospalmas
26-08-2008, 09:54 PM
Hello Bros/Sis,

Between Sparks & Nuovo I have decided on Nuovo Elegance.

Like some bros here i am waiting for sports rim version.

For now I would appreciate if some bro can provide some info:

1 which box would bros here recommend? I prefer those with additional break lights. Also anyone attempt to install a large ox that can store 2 helmets?

2 I would prefer givi rack or of similar quality, is it available for elegance model?

3 where is the best place to install the erp unit from visual perspective?

4 finally, which shop is best for service? gievn that its belt driven I would like to watch over what the shop is doing.

5 btw anyone brought one from Loois Motor? and pricing wise?

TQ

rizaldinho
26-08-2008, 11:56 PM
hello people. im riding an x1. but i love to hear some stuffs from nouvo community. williamleesg u want to mod ur nouvo become like thailand uh?

williamleesg
27-08-2008, 11:36 AM
haha,if singpapore allows,i will do it,but too bad singapore got too many limitations on the stuffs we can mod..

bikeagain
27-08-2008, 10:39 PM
belt only so ex?? still much change roller too leh... ask ah bee get for you lo, since you know him, he won't chop u la... should be <150 for belt + rollers all original ba...

ya hor, how can i forget ah bee....must call him tomorrow to ask him to get thye belt and rollers ready:P Tks for reminding me bro!:thumb:

rizaldinho
28-08-2008, 01:49 PM
haha,if singpapore allows,i will do it,but too bad singapore got too many limitations on the stuffs we can mod..

haha. sure can one. just change to chrome spokey rims laced with chrome hubs, and use a dunlop 60/80. i tell u. its cool! ive seen so many thailand nouvo doing that. btw, what nouvo u riding?

williamleesg
28-08-2008, 04:00 PM
haha,used to ride a nouvo mx with spokey and dunlop 60/80 tt901..(sotong)..

rizaldinho
29-08-2008, 01:17 AM
haha,used to ride a nouvo mx with spokey and dunlop 60/80 tt901..(sotong)..

den now riding what?

williamleesg
29-08-2008, 08:23 AM
currently riding super 4 spec 2,but got plans to buy nouvo elegance..haha..

kopiosatu
29-08-2008, 02:39 PM
lazy question. what is the tyre pressure for a small bike like this?

williamleesg
29-08-2008, 07:15 PM
i used to pump 210 front and 240 rear,dunno whether too much..

rizaldinho
29-08-2008, 11:33 PM
currently riding super 4 spec 2,but got plans to buy nouvo elegance..haha..

hahha/ den where's ur nouvo MX gone to? to me in terms of outlook, the MX won. but in terms of power, elegance won. true i should say?

williamleesg
30-08-2008, 05:39 AM
my nouvo mx is now in good hands with a friend..;)

kopiosatu
30-08-2008, 09:53 PM
i think i shouldn't be lazy and read what it says on my tyre.
will get back with the info. just not sure when, hahaha

williamleesg
30-08-2008, 09:55 PM
anyone knows where in singapore got stock for sotong tires?

h4hahak1m
31-08-2008, 02:16 PM
Go to the irc dealer, near chiong aik, desker road. Bought my irc eagle grip 60/80 there. Can ask them if u canna get the 50/70 ones. Sotong kering.

rizaldinho
31-08-2008, 03:02 PM
anyone knows where in singapore got stock for sotong tires?

ahah. go hua chin at bukit batok. they have dunlop tt900 60/80. if u wan smaller than that. and if u wan even smaller, u can go jb. they have dunlop tt900 50/90. and if u even wan smaller, i can ask my fren , he has 45/90. cheers.

rizaldinho
31-08-2008, 03:03 PM
my nouvo mx is now in good hands with a friend..;)

got any pictures bro? can have a look?

h4hahak1m
31-08-2008, 03:22 PM
Oh btw it's 23 bucks per piece

williamleesg
31-08-2008, 09:57 PM
23 bucks?tat's cheap,i'm looking for dunlop tt901..

h4hahak1m
31-08-2008, 10:05 PM
901 B-plus got. That time i saw. Dunno still have or not

rizaldinho
01-09-2008, 12:23 AM
Oh btw it's 23 bucks per piece

ok. thats damn cheap.

rizaldinho
01-09-2008, 12:24 AM
23 bucks?tat's cheap,i'm looking for dunlop tt901..

t901 kinda dangerous to me? hahah. cos the threadng very little lehs.

h4hahak1m
01-09-2008, 04:00 AM
Sotong itself dangerous anyway. And the eagle grip quite good ah.

rizaldinho
01-09-2008, 12:59 PM
eagle grip from tt901?

williamleesg
01-09-2008, 07:27 PM
tt901 is a sotong race tire,heard feedbacks from one shop,good for cornering,but dunno how true,but wear off quite fast..

dospalmas
01-09-2008, 09:00 PM
Hello Bros/Sis,

Between Sparks & Nuovo I have decided on Nuovo Elegance.

Like some bros here i am waiting for sports rim version.

For now I would appreciate if some bro can provide some info:

1 which box would bros here recommend? I prefer those with additional break lights. Also anyone attempt to install a large ox that can store 2 helmets?

2 I would prefer givi rack or of similar quality, is it available for elegance model?

3 where is the best place to install the erp unit from visual perspective?

4 finally, which shop is best for service? gievn that its belt driven I would like to watch over what the shop is doing.

TQ

humm looks like nobody can help me.

Anyway I saw a sports rim elegance in Malaysia. Looks good.

rizaldinho
02-09-2008, 01:14 AM
tt901 is a sotong race tire,heard feedbacks from one shop,good for cornering,but dunno how true,but wear off quite fast..

hahhaa. isit? but i think people in thailand use a IRC tyres for their drag race. shop seh good for corner? sure not? people see sotong tyre only sure they say "Cannot corner one ar!"

rizaldinho
02-09-2008, 01:29 AM
humm looks like nobody can help me.

Anyway I saw a sports rim elegance in Malaysia. Looks good.

well. if u really want, u can try ask. if not mistaken all nouvo's use the same hub, meaning u can the old nouvo sports rim rather than waiting for the sport rim edition.

seoulnow
02-09-2008, 11:00 AM
The last i heard no elegance specific bracket yet, have to drill. Means if you dun mind drilling holes then any typf of box also can already. I tihnk 35L still ok lah, nbike so small put 50+ litres one a bit cartoon leh. but just my opinion lah

Not yet i tihnk, check with 219 motorshop better.

3 where is the best place to install the erp unit from visual perspective? someone suggested putting inside one of the front pocket. dunno can fit or not.

4 finally, which shop is best for service? given that its belt driven I would like to watch over what the shop is doing.
any shop can service since its a scooter type belt driven. try future, wym etc.

i was quoted 5.5k OTR from HENG and 4.5K OTR from BP. But better call to confirm lah. thats cash payment no loan and insurance > 31yo.

williamleesg
02-09-2008, 06:35 PM
well. if u really want, u can try ask. if not mistaken all nouvo's use the same hub, meaning u can the old nouvo sports rim rather than waiting for the sport rim edition.
but i'm unable to find someone who got a pair for stock 16" sport rim who is willing to sell at good price..:cry:

dospalmas
02-09-2008, 09:30 PM
The last i heard no elegance specific bracket yet, have to drill. Means if you dun mind drilling holes then any typf of box also can already. I tihnk 35L still ok lah, nbike so small put 50+ litres one a bit cartoon leh. but just my opinion lah

Not yet i tihnk, check with 219 motorshop better.

3 where is the best place to install the erp unit from visual perspective? someone suggested putting inside one of the front pocket. dunno can fit or not.

4 finally, which shop is best for service? given that its belt driven I would like to watch over what the shop is doing.
any shop can service since its a scooter type belt driven. try future, wym etc.

i was quoted 5.5k OTR from HENG and 4.5K OTR from BP. But better call to confirm lah. thats cash payment no loan and insurance > 31yo.

TQ bro for the info, 5.5 vs 4.5 big diff. Will have to shop around.

U r right about too big a box, will have to do a physical match b4 buying.

So no good quality bracket, when u mention drilling, what drilling is that? and which part? I am lost on this drilling bit.

cheers

seoulnow
03-09-2008, 08:20 AM
u know behind got a handle like thing, grab handle, i think must drill on that one.

rizaldinho
03-09-2008, 11:10 AM
u know behind got a handle like thing, grab handle, i think must drill on that one.

yeap. i think i saw a bike, its drilled to the pillion bar. but i suggest u wait till they have a proper rack for the box.

dospalmas
03-09-2008, 10:03 PM

Ah ok. Noted. Guess better to wait. Does HL have any proper racks for the box? Any bro aware?

rizaldinho
03-09-2008, 11:07 PM
Ah ok. Noted. Guess better to wait. Does HL have any proper racks for the box? Any bro aware?

not sure. cos rarely seen elegance with box otr.

seoulnow
04-09-2008, 09:08 AM

Why don;t you call HL and let us know.

williamleesg
04-09-2008, 07:10 PM
put H&P box..sure power one...

dospalmas
04-09-2008, 08:49 PM
Why don;t you call HL and let us know.

Ok i go HL this Sat and find out as much info as possible.

fc3s1
05-09-2008, 08:30 PM
Ok i go HL this Sat and find out as much info as possible.

Just an update guys...

Yamaha Agent Nouvo Elegance with sport rims is here for a week already....

I'm getting mine....!

:bouncefire:

dospalmas
05-09-2008, 09:26 PM
Just an update guys...

Yamaha Agent Nouvo Elegance with sport rims is here for a week already....

I'm getting mine....!

:bouncefire:

Bro mind telling us OTR cost? TQ

williamleesg
05-09-2008, 10:34 PM
wow,it's finally here,mi gonna wait next month then can go buy,bcoz currently still haven't save enough to downpayment,wanna down more so that the monthly will be lesser..any idea how much is it?

fc3s1
06-09-2008, 01:31 AM
Bro mind telling us OTR cost? TQ

well i checked today @ dexing machine $3600... 2 units there 2 colors. red/black & silver/black

rizaldinho
06-09-2008, 01:52 AM
machine 3600? well OTR will reach around 5k lke dat lor. COE if not mistaken 1.2k

seoulnow
06-09-2008, 07:47 AM
3600 machine price from HL, means will be a couple of hundreds less outside i think.

williamleesg
06-09-2008, 11:31 AM
but now current COE for bikes is 1.4k+ .. plus insurance everything in,guess might hit 6K..

williamleesg
06-09-2008, 12:02 PM
anyone can help me ask around whether the sport rims on the nouvo elegance can be fitted on nouvo mx,thanks..

dospalmas
06-09-2008, 05:45 PM
ok this is what I got from HL. OTR without ins is $5470 including ERP unit. Sports rim add $150, 35L box from yamaha $58, rack for box is $30, yup rack from Kappa to replace the rear passenger hand rail.

Only 2 colours have sports rim.

So for myself with 3rd party F & T, whle package will come to $6018. BTW coe @ $1310.

If outside can be few hundred cheaper, perhaps we all should come out with a summary of the pricing of this model in SG.

williamleesg
06-09-2008, 07:54 PM
what are the available colours for the sport rim model?can the sport rim be fitted on the previous model,nouvo mx?

acit22
06-09-2008, 08:17 PM
Any idea how's de fuel comsumption like for de Elegance ? wats de max cruising speed it can go?

williamleesg
07-09-2008, 12:05 AM
juz checked with wing yap,they said the sport rim is not compatiable for nouvo mx,but they haven't tried if they can mod abit here and there to make it possible,hopefully they can make it..

rizaldinho
07-09-2008, 01:39 PM
juz checked with wing yap,they said the sport rim is not compatiable for nouvo mx,but they haven't tried if they can mod abit here and there to make it possible,hopefully they can make it..

is the elegance sports rim nice?

williamleesg
07-09-2008, 02:33 PM
i haven't seen it in person yet,dunno..lately busy with work,need to wait till mid next month then free to go survey around..then will get the bike..

rizaldinho
08-09-2008, 01:40 PM
i haven't seen it in person yet,dunno..lately busy with work,need to wait till mid next month then free to go survey around..then will get the bike..

ouh. okay. william. post some of ur old nouvo can? i would love to see it. :D

williamleesg
08-09-2008, 07:32 PM
haha,juz a normal blue colour nouvo mx,nothing much to see lah..

williamleesg
08-09-2008, 09:55 PM
ouh. okay. william. post some of ur old nouvo can? i would love to see it. :D
btw,bro rizaldinho,which nouvo u riding?:cheeky:

rizaldinho
09-09-2008, 12:51 AM
btw,bro rizaldinho,which nouvo u riding?:cheeky:

im actually an intruder here. i dont ride a Nouvo at all. but desperate of riding one. ahha. looking for someone to exhchange with my ride. haha.

williamleesg
09-09-2008, 05:43 AM
haha,ok,so what bike u riding?

rizaldinho
09-09-2008, 11:28 AM
haha,ok,so what bike u riding?

currently riding an x1. :D

williamleesg
09-09-2008, 08:11 PM
icic,planning to change bike ar?which bike u aiming for?

FP4579R
10-09-2008, 12:19 PM
ok this is what I got from HL. OTR without ins is $5470 including ERP unit. Sports rim add $150, 35L box from yamaha $58, rack for box is $30, yup rack from Kappa to replace the rear passenger hand rail.

Only 2 colours have sports rim.

So for myself with 3rd party F & T, whle package will come to $6018. BTW coe @ $1310.

If outside can be few hundred cheaper, perhaps we all should come out with a summary of the pricing of this model in SG.

COE not $1310 but $1452..they gave you which month COE? o_O

williamleesg
10-09-2008, 08:28 PM
now COE so ex,i planning to buy elegance next month oct...

rizaldinho
11-09-2008, 01:59 PM
icic,planning to change bike ar?which bike u aiming for?

haha. well. dunno. either a nouvo mx or elegance.

williamleesg
11-09-2008, 07:30 PM
planning to buy 1st hand?

dospalmas
11-09-2008, 09:37 PM
COE not $1310 but $1452..they gave you which month COE? o_O

COE @ 1310 is justa guide, if coe is higher u have to pay more and vice versa.

rizaldinho
12-09-2008, 01:59 AM
planning to buy 1st hand?

haha. anything dat comes cheaper. i'll grab! hahas

williamleesg
12-09-2008, 05:35 AM
but with the COE pricing now,think getting a new elegance will be 6K+ on the road..

williamleesg
13-09-2008, 03:17 PM
arghhhhhh....one more month to endure....

rizaldinho
14-09-2008, 02:38 AM
but with the COE pricing now,think getting a new elegance will be 6K+ on the road..

yeap. petrol prices going down, COE go UP. clever ar the government. hmmm. hahas. well. what color of elegance uure planning to take?

williamleesg
14-09-2008, 02:18 PM
haha,planning to get the black one with sport rims..

FP4579R
14-09-2008, 05:12 PM
COE @ 1310 is justa guide, if coe is higher u have to pay more and vice versa.

http://www.onemotoring.com.sg/publish/onemotoring/en.html :dozed:

rizaldinho
15-09-2008, 12:24 AM
haha,planning to get the black one with sport rims..

haha. icic2. cool2. with sotong tyres? hahas

williamleesg
15-09-2008, 05:41 AM
hmm..sotong tyres maybe not that soon yet,wanna get used to the stock rim and tyre first,haha...

rizaldinho
15-09-2008, 02:20 PM
hmm..sotong tyres maybe not that soon yet,wanna get used to the stock rim and tyre first,haha...

hahahhas! yeah2. good. but ive seen only 1 person started using sotong tyres with this elegance. looks cool though. :D

williamleesg
15-09-2008, 09:53 PM
wow,got ppl change sotong for elegance already ar..haha..

rizaldinho
18-09-2008, 01:16 AM
wow,got ppl change sotong for elegance already ar..haha..

yeap2. hmmm. go and change! ahahs

williamleesg
18-09-2008, 06:48 PM
currently there is some unclear doubts bout the elegance with sport rim,i ask shop,they told me they also not sure whether the sport rim model can fit spoke rim if i were to change bcoz they dun have the stock hub for the front wheel.. hmm..i'm confused..

rein_jahat14
21-09-2008, 09:38 AM
Hi guys,

Want to ask some Questions on the Nouvo,Hope u guys can help.

Wat's the Diff between the Nuovo S,MX & Elegance??
Best performance(speed/fuel consumption/Looks)
Price Range between the 3?
Parts/tires?
Where can i get the specs for all these 3 bikes..
Thanks guys.
:cool:

williamleesg
21-09-2008, 03:27 PM
Hi guys,

Want to ask some Questions on the Nouvo,Hope u guys can help.

Wat's the Diff between the Nuovo S,MX & Elegance??
Best performance(speed/fuel consumption/Looks)
Price Range between the 3?
Parts/tires?
Where can i get the specs for all these 3 bikes..
Thanks guys.
:cool:

Hmm.. i try my best to clear some doubts u have..
Nouvo S is from in Malaysia
114cc,look almost same as MX expect for the meters and exhaust
Nouvo MX is from Thailand
114cc,look almost same as S except for the meters and exhaust
Nouvo Elegance is the latest model from Thailand
135cc,totally new look from the other two
think u can find out more bout how they look from Yamaha Motor Thailand Website..:cheeky:

rein_jahat14
23-09-2008, 01:04 AM
Hmm.. i try my best to clear some doubts u have..
Nouvo S is from in Malaysia
114cc,look almost same as MX expect for the meters and exhaust
Nouvo MX is from Thailand
114cc,look almost same as S except for the meters and exhaust
Nouvo Elegance is the latest model from Thailand
135cc,totally new look from the other two
think u can find out more bout how they look from Yamaha Motor Thailand Website..:cheeky:

Thanks Bro...

Where best shop to get the new Nouvo??
Wat's the price range for the MX & the Elegance?
Where got 2nd hand ones???

:thumb:

rizaldinho
23-09-2008, 08:59 AM
Thanks Bro...

Where best shop to get the new Nouvo??
Wat's the price range for the MX & the Elegance?
Where got 2nd hand ones???

:thumb:

currently got no elegance 2nd hand. cos still new. and MX is no longer in production. MX cost around $2.2k for 2nd hand whereas elegance first hand is around $5.5k-$6k OTR. Best shop currently not sure. :D

williamleesg
26-09-2008, 10:14 PM
any nouvo elegance nouvo here?anyone here bought the sport rim model?

seoulnow
27-09-2008, 08:01 AM
not me . . . i ask a few shops about the sports rim model and all :confused:

williamleesg
27-09-2008, 10:59 AM
heard HL brought them in liao,perhaps haven't reached other shops..

kopiosatu
29-09-2008, 11:54 AM
i'm in thailand now.
went to a yamaha shop, didn't see nouvo parts...

i think i'll go try other yamaha shops.

williamleesg
29-09-2008, 01:24 PM
i heard there is alot of yamaha square around to look for accessories..

williamleesg
30-09-2008, 05:52 PM
my FBD Nouvo Elegance coming real soon,should be able to get it on sat..