View Full Version : *Coming Soon BINTANG RACING TEAM RACING CDI (BRT)

Magnum Syndicate
18-11-2008, 12:50 PM
To all KUPS Riders in singapore, We will be bringing to our local shores a top CDI brand from indonesia Called Bintang Racing Team CDI

For more info on the products, please link to the following website.
http://www.bintangracingteam.com/index.php

More details on applications and price will be available in due time once we finish tying down the final details.

This product will be exclusively available throught us.

Watch this space for UPDATE!

Magnum Syndicate
28-11-2008, 02:17 PM
DIGITAL TECHNOLOGY
The Neo Dual Band CDI is a Digital CDI with two ignition curves (maps) developed with high-technology concept, utilizing next-generation microchips from NXP - founded by Philips Semiconductors
The microchip controls the programmed ignition curve in maintaining ignition timing stability to create fast acceleration, greater horsepower and lower fuel consumption

BENEFITS
1. Horsepower increase of up to 20% *
2. Powerband widens by up to 2,000 RPM **
3. Increases battery life by up to 30%
4. Lowers fuel consumption by 29.9% ***
5. Environmentally friendly ****
Notes:
* Tested on a stock Honda Karisma 125 on 10th of February 2005, using Dynojet 250i dynamometer. Increase from 6 HP to 7.2 HP at 8,000 RPM, ambient temperature 30°C, humidity 65%
** Tested on a stock Yamaha RX-KING on 10th of February 2005, using Dynojet 250i dynamometer. 0-100 km/h from 8.0 seconds down to 6.0 seconds
*** Tested by the MotorPlus (motorcycling magazine) team on a Suzuki Shogun 125
**** Only for certain selection of ignition curves, standard motorcycle

QUALITY ASSURANCE
Every BRT CDI has been tested for durability, running for 8 continuous hours at 6,000 RPM

FLASH TECHNOLOGY
The Neo Dual Band CDI uses an advanced future-technology microcomputer – low electricity consumption and high speed, up to 4 times faster than normal microcomputers

ANTI KICKBACK
The Neo Dual Band CDI is equipped with an Anti Kickback feature to prevent engine damage caused by kickback from pre-ignition / detonation. This is common in high-compression engines.

BLUE EYES Automatic voltage sensor
Blue Eyes is an intelligent sensor used to monitor battery voltage going into the CDI unit. Blue Eyes will light up when voltage in the CDI unit is abnormal, such as those caused by: low battery voltage, low quality battery or faulty rectifier.

AUTOMATIC LOW VOLTAGE PROTECTION (ALVP)
The Neo Dual Band CDI is equipped with ALVP to protect the CDI in the event of excess and shortage of voltage

SPECIFICATIONS
PARAMETER SYMBOL RANGE
Voltage Vdc 8 to 18 volts
Amperage Idc 0.1 to 0.85 ampere
RPM  400 to 20,000 RPM

FUZZY LOGIC
Fuzzy Logic is an Artificial Intelligence (AI) algorithm used to control a complex system to make it more stable and stronger. The ignition curve on the Neo Click is programmed according to the Fuzzy Logic algorithm so that ignition timing follows the change in RPM with accuracy to 1 RPM.

APPLICATION GUIDE
PARAMETER STANDARD – TUNE-UP (ST) TUNE-UP – RACING (TR) RACING – COMPETITION (RK)
USAGE Daily use / Racing Daily use / Racing Racing / Drag / Competition
ENGINE Standard / Semi tune-up Tune-up / Racing Racing / Full racing
FUEL Regular / High Octane High Octane / Avgas High Octane / Avgas / Race fuel
COMPRESSION 9.0 to 10.5 : 1 9.5 to 13.8 : 1 12.3 to 15.0 : 1
EXHAUST Standard / Racing Standard / Racing Racing
CAMSHAFT Standard / Modified Standard / Modified Modified / Racing
JET KIT Standard / Adjusted Standard / Adjusted Adjusted

BRT NEO SERIES CDI is the first and only CDI in Asia to use Fuzzy Logic algorithm.

kang
09-01-2009, 12:17 PM
thinking of puting 1 CDI for my spark
compare wif those other CDI
BRT is better ??
how much the cost price of it? warranty??
gt any life span for tis CDI???

khoa9876
09-01-2009, 09:50 PM
i think you should choose Neo Dual band if your bike is original. Or Super Imax 24 steps if your bike tuned big bore kit

kang
10-01-2009, 12:18 AM
i think you should choose Neo Dual band if your bike is original. Or Super Imax 24 steps if your bike tuned big bore kit

where do i find tis cdi ?? u hv mention

kang
13-01-2009, 02:06 AM
how much the cdi ????

kang
14-01-2009, 01:56 PM
sad no reply or pm from tis thread for the price de

Zaman Qamar
06-04-2009, 09:56 PM
hai bro,
do have the racing CDI for RXZ? how much does it cost

abhorer~
07-04-2009, 01:17 PM
No info on when is it gonna arrive? Might as well get from m'sia..