View Full Version : Any Thai Amulet Collector/Fanatic/Wearer Fall In!!!

Pages : [1] 2 3

death_wish
02-07-2003, 07:54 PM
hi there anyone here collect or wear thai amulet care to tok or share some of ur exprience

MuthuCurry
12-07-2003, 03:53 PM
hi there anyone here collect or wear thai amulet care to tok or share some of ur exprienceExpensive hobby if u gt the good stuff...

BotakMonk
12-07-2003, 05:09 PM
i got a four-faced buddha, always wear it when i leave home. my uncle "invited" it back from thailand 1. he also got invite a "lao sifu" to put in his car.

death_wish
14-07-2003, 09:06 PM
Expensive hobby if u gt the good stuff...

ok la not really tat exp lo .. but u mus know wat is the real stuff

death_wish
14-07-2003, 09:07 PM
i got a four-faced buddha, always wear it when i leave home. my uncle "invited" it back from thailand 1. he also got invite a "lao sifu" to put in his car.

my hse got a whole i wanna find ppl who have the same hobby as i am and we can realli disscuse

xKipSgaLx
12-08-2003, 09:16 PM
i use to have this amulet call Kun Mun Tong...I had it for one week...and once i was changing in school toilet...i left it behind... once i step out of the toilet i realise i forgotten it..i went back to the cucible to retrieve it but it was GOne jusT like That..Strange eNUff there was no one else in the TOi and i thinK maYB i ILl-treaTed it. cos my fren all pray him waith milk,sweets and TOys..and hence IT Left Me for GOod...ProbabLY having Good lIfe out there... :? :?

xKipSgaLx
12-08-2003, 09:19 PM
aniway what amulets u had there in ya home? :confused: :confused:

it wasnt me
13-08-2003, 10:44 AM
i have a Somdej Wat Rahkang...got it from a trip there...rewarding :smile:

+simon+
13-08-2003, 05:05 PM
i have a Somdej Wat Rahkang...got it from a trip there...rewarding :smile:

wat u mean by rewarding ?

ah kuek
13-08-2003, 06:47 PM
Excellent ! lotsa forum has the same hobby as me.
Looking for gd stuff ?
i have friends selling gd stuff due to financial prob. some of his amulet is in the competition book. i personally own a long por kun amulet.(GD STUFF)

xKipSgaLx
13-08-2003, 06:53 PM
OH..so wads is this amulet good at??and is it suitable for gers? and how is it good? :confused: :confused: :confused:

+simon+
13-08-2003, 09:34 PM
mi not reallie into tis ..

but mine friendz r crazy over such stuff ..
they got status like .. kong peng , kong man tong , pitta and some they claim to be veri good ..

he hangs alot over his neck and put inside his pocket .. Think they status r most suitable for guyz

Ghost00
14-08-2003, 12:17 AM
hi there anyone here collect or wear thai amulet care to tok or share some of ur exprience

i got a supposed fighting buddha. phra pittha. four pairs of arms closing all the holes to do body. worn it for years. got it from wat thong in thailand.

death_wish
14-08-2003, 09:33 AM
aniway what amulets u had there in ya home? :confused: :confused:

erm i got a whole lot of guman tong in my hse lol actually it wun leave u wan la if u lose the amulet it spirit will come back to look for u wan

death_wish
14-08-2003, 09:36 AM
OH..so wads is this amulet good at??and is it suitable for gers? and how is it good? :confused: :confused: :confused:

i think for girls wear the women holding a para kiat better tat one can protct girl from rapeist ant alot of things

death_wish
14-08-2003, 09:38 AM
me huh got alot like guman. koon peng. somdet make by lp pei.. pra kring .. monk .yin tong. par gan nang kuwk. pra ka wan. etc u go my hse like go temple like tat la i also dunno how to say hehe

Filthz
14-08-2003, 05:19 PM
No idea how good mine is...a 9-layer pitta from a thailand temple..any care to tell me?

xKipSgaLx
14-08-2003, 05:52 PM
but death_wish..the truth is that it reali left me for good...haiXx mai say laioX....gone le...aniway my amulet is reali cute...dunno where to get another one olso.....ya by the way i ask u guys...if ur hse have status of other gods...u think is possible to bring the amulet in hse?

xKipSgaLx
14-08-2003, 05:56 PM
in singapore where can u guys find any good place sellling this? i hearfd frm my fren that in pulau ubin olso got lei..

ah kuek
14-08-2003, 06:03 PM
Pulau ubin stuff all factory made, sucks.They no longer at ubin but in geylang lor 9 but recently they just shifted again.
i know of a temple which is a semi detecth near simon camp there ( the old first transport camp )n they have quite nums of gd stuff.

Keane Su Yi Jie
14-08-2003, 06:04 PM
aiyoh... tiz amulets u all think wat ? toys ar.. beri dangerous to kip dem.. unless u r a prist or a monk.. kipping 1 or 2 is ok... more than tat mayb u will hav problems.. kip other things as ur hobbies lahz.. i rather u all take smokin than kip those amulets as hobbies.. u dunno de potential danger it carries..... dreadful...

xKipSgaLx
14-08-2003, 06:06 PM
</span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE ("ah kuek")</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Pulau ubin stuff all factory made, sucks.They no longer at ubin but in geylang lor 9 but recently they just shifted again.
i know of a temple which is a semi detecth near simon camp there ( the old first transport camp )n they have quite nums of gd stuff.[/b][/quote]

so ah kuek ah, where is the location of the siomon camp?exact location please?

ah kuek
14-08-2003, 06:46 PM
erm, i know how to go but the exact location i don`t know. Can any forum mates direct her the way ya.
Regards

ah kuek
14-08-2003, 06:46 PM
erm, i know how to go but the exact location i don`t know. Can any forum mates direct her the way ya.
Regards

Haizi
14-08-2003, 07:20 PM
http://album.m1.com.sg/mmsapp/ObjectRetrieveHandler?objectid=104293

Those who want to know more about thai amulets can come to this forum

http://forums.delphiforums.com/seabass/start

jsn
14-08-2003, 07:46 PM
i have quite a number of buddha...like pitta, long po, long po kun, soon teck, tang ga and a few more. last time actually wanna take (pra ka wan) but because too naughty liao think dun take better. last time wear liao very fierce...now no more... :sweat: :bounce:

xKipSgaLx
14-08-2003, 08:11 PM
waHHh pra ka wan ahHH that one is for fight one lei....so hIOngZzzzz :sweat:

Ghost00
14-08-2003, 09:15 PM
waHHh pra ka wan ahHH that one is for fight one lei....so hIOngZzzzz :sweat:

ah, that's the name of mine i think. pihta pra ka wan/pagawan, not sure of the name....very useful siah. :shades:

xKipSgaLx
14-08-2003, 09:20 PM
Ghost00....u always wear it to ya school to fight??heard that pagawan makes u hot-temper...and win in almost every fight woRrrRR :sweat: :sweat:

death_wish
14-08-2003, 09:54 PM
in singapore where can u guys find any good place sellling this? i hearfd frm my fren that in pulau ubin olso got lei..

ask me la i know my uncle is a thai monk

death_wish
14-08-2003, 09:56 PM
but death_wish..the truth is that it reali left me for good...haiXx mai say laioX....gone le...aniway my amulet is reali cute...dunno where to get another one olso.....ya by the way i ask u guys...if ur hse have status of other gods...u think is possible to bring the amulet in hse?

well why not but dun mix it totegher can already lo

death_wish
14-08-2003, 09:58 PM
Regards

last time i liv around there onli but me too onli know how to go

xKipSgaLx
14-08-2003, 10:10 PM
wahHH i see the forum...aiyO..the language is quite diff to understand :cry: :cry: :cry:

death_wish
15-08-2003, 12:42 AM
wahHH i see the forum...aiyO..the language is quite diff to understand :cry: :cry: :cry:

erm ok la not really me too a member of the forum erm nvm if u or who go any doubt can call me at 94382810 i wil;l try my best to tell u all lo if not i can ask my monk uncle

Ghost00
15-08-2003, 01:55 PM
Ghost00....u always wear it to ya school to fight??heard that pagawan makes u hot-temper...and win in almost every fight woRrrRR :sweat: :sweat:

yeah, i wear it all the time. don't know about the hot temper thing and whether can win in any fight. but i do know that when fight, will not be able to feel any pain for some time. after the spirit goes back, then siao liao...everywhere also painful like hell. saw one of my friends use before last time that's why i went to buy. he one guy can whack 5 siah, and he was normal built only. they raining punches on him, he also bo chup. keep going for them like no feel like that. POWER!!

RyHaN
15-08-2003, 02:15 PM
yeah, i wear it all the time. don't know about the hot temper thing and whether can win in any fight. but i do know that when fight, will not be able to feel any pain for some time. after the spirit goes back, then siao liao...everywhere also painful like hell. saw one of my friends use before last time that's why i went to buy. he one guy can whack 5 siah, and he was normal built only. they raining punches on him, he also bo chup. keep going for them like no feel like that. POWER!!

where u buy wan?

Ghost00
15-08-2003, 05:15 PM
where u buy wan?

wat thong in thailand. blessed by long por thap. cost a bomb, but it's worth it.

xKipSgaLx
15-08-2003, 09:49 PM
Wahh GhosT00, u went thailand all the way to get it ah...haiXxX any local shops u guys can reccommend? :confused: :confused: :confused:

xKipSgaLx
15-08-2003, 09:51 PM
ya by the way who noes where the siomon camp is??

it wasnt me
15-08-2003, 09:57 PM
wat u mean by rewarding ?
that i didnt walk into any shop and just pay for it? :bounce:

Haizi
15-08-2003, 09:58 PM
Simon camp - Near lor ah soo ...

xKipSgaLx
15-08-2003, 10:20 PM
hohooh u say near lor ah soo...how i noe sia....so big some more lor ah soo is which part of SG?? :sweat: :sweat: :sweat:

BaByZ
16-08-2003, 02:50 AM
that i didnt walk into any shop and just pay for it? :bounce:

:clap: :clap:

Ghost00
16-08-2003, 03:41 AM
Wahh GhosT00, u went thailand all the way to get it ah...haiXxX any local shops u guys can reccommend? :confused: :confused: :confused:

got local shops here, but i'm not too sure of the authencity of it you see. might as wel make sure you get the real thing. if it is fake, then it will be just the same as hanging a piece of metal on your neck right? :lol:

xKipSgaLx
16-08-2003, 09:53 AM
ya la GhOST00 i olso scare i juz wearing a piece of metal nia...hope to get the real thg...so any of the forum mates know where to get real thg in singapore please post it here thanks ;) ;)

FireSpitter
16-08-2003, 09:57 AM
ya la GhOST00 i olso scare i juz wearing a piece of metal nia...hope to get the real thg...so any of the forum mates know where to get real thg in singapore please post it here thanks ;) ;)

The safest bet is to get it from temples or the monks themselves. PM me if you want some genuine ones, I've got some spare as the monk I usually visit always gives me a new one before I go.

xKipSgaLx
16-08-2003, 10:00 AM
so wad u have there? :confused: :confused:

FireSpitter
16-08-2003, 10:29 AM
so wad u have there? :confused: :confused:

Too many to mention & I can't really remember which ones I have?!

ah kuek
16-08-2003, 04:27 PM
Yo, firespitter rem mi ?
LOr 9 shifted, don`t know where liao, need to look for ah chan wan.
Btw lor 9 stuff all fake.

FireSpitter
16-08-2003, 05:28 PM
Yo, firespitter rem mi ?
LOr 9 shifted, don`t know where liao, need to look for ah chan wan.
Btw lor 9 stuff all fake.

Yup I remember you.

Lor 9.... did you go there this year during Vesak Day? They were giving out 4D numbers. 1st prize on the first Saturday they gave out the number. I visited the 4D shop late by 5 minutes.... damn!

I wouldn't really say amulets are fake or not but presuming non easily manufactured ones are usually done by a factory. They are then given to temples for monks to "Open Light". Only after open light, then is an amulet considered "Valid and working".

I have been given one wooden tiger by the old Long Phor there in Lorong 9. It had definately helped me at least once before (I am very sure of it) to get rid of a supernatural being around me. Some of the ones he gave me are not from the usual cases displayed. He keeps them with himself.

cable guy
16-08-2003, 06:25 PM
Hi all, I would like to find out more abt pidta pakawan and where can get genuine one. Thanks. :bounce:

ah kuek
16-08-2003, 06:27 PM
For your case i think the old long phor that u mention is the old monk who is always doing area cleaning at the temple. As for the amulet he gave you is a fake or imitate i don`t know , or maybe its up to individual to say.
Regards

FireSpitter
16-08-2003, 06:34 PM
For your case i think the old long phor that u mention is the old monk who is always doing area cleaning at the temple. As for the amulet he gave you is a fake or imitate i don`t know , or maybe its up to individual to say.
Regards

I don't really "test" to see if genuine or not. It's rude to reject gifts especially from him lah.... Never seen him do area cleaning before also lah. The old long phor I am referring to is the guy in the photos hung on the wall where he usually sits.

ah kuek
16-08-2003, 06:38 PM
The photo shows him and another monk washing loong phor koon leg am i right. i know who u saying.,

xKipSgaLx
17-08-2003, 12:28 AM
huh...i don't want go thailand lei..then in SG got monk doing these open light ma?? cos some monk will tell u alot of grandmother stoRy....aniwaY i nEEd a GU maN TOng bacK~~find back for my LOst baby~~LOlx ani deals? Maybe i will try gtg to the siomon camp the temple there..And Oh YA anione noes the thai temple in BUkit Batok? :? :?

xKipSgaLx
17-08-2003, 12:37 AM
ya, by the way there is one in yishun olso selling all these...and plus hor the shop got a lot of gumantongs statues...hence if ani forums mate knows this shop in yishun sells real thg please post it here to me ok~~tahnKs LUb u Guys~~ :shades: :shades:

HONG
17-08-2003, 12:52 AM
eeek...ur avatar black black one..very scary...ahahaha :lol:

xKipSgaLx
17-08-2003, 01:55 PM
[quote="HONG"]hahaha no la actuali this one i scan wrgly put to black and white mode thats y scary ma but cute lei..look like my melody the hair~~LOlx :lol: :lol: :lol:

ah kuek
17-08-2003, 04:08 PM
Gd stuff don`t need to what open light one as the monk who made the amulet already do the praying and chanting to the amulet. I don`t go to other monks to ask them to chant on my amulet as who knows their chanting is gd for my amulet or will it makes myamulet ineffective.
So just get a gd amulet and wear it everyday , it will be the best protection you need and not sending it to other monk to chant again to futher ~enhance~ the power.

ah kuek
17-08-2003, 04:08 PM
Gd stuff don`t need to what open light one as the monk who made the amulet already do the praying and chanting to the amulet. I don`t go to other monks to ask them to chant on my amulet as who knows their chanting is gd for my amulet or will it makes myamulet ineffective.
So just get a gd amulet and wear it everyday , it will be the best protection you need and not sending it to other monk to chant again to futher ~enhance~ the power.

death_wish
18-08-2003, 10:27 AM

i know of a few place like fortune centre or the temple at simpang bedok .. erm wat type of amulet u wan .. see i got anot may b can give it to ya lo ....

death_wish
18-08-2003, 10:32 AM
ya, by the way there is one in yishun olso selling all these...and plus hor the shop got a lot of gumantongs statues...hence if ani forums mate knows this shop in yishun sells real thg please post it here to me ok~~tahnKs LUb u Guys~~ :shades: :shades:

yishun tat one i go a few time la but dunno if their things is the real one a not le

xKipSgaLx
18-08-2003, 05:08 PM
Death_wish i wan gumanthong lei..i wan guai guai one mai too naughty de..

death_wish
18-08-2003, 07:31 PM
Death_wish i wan gumanthong lei..i wan guai guai one mai too naughty de..

guman tong all is guei guei wan le onli see how u teach it nia le

xKipSgaLx
18-08-2003, 09:17 PM
teach ah in wad sense?

xKipSgaLx
18-08-2003, 10:02 PM
OKies death_wish thanks but i think no need le...cos think look for myself bahX :D :D

death_wish
18-08-2003, 10:06 PM
OKies death_wish thanks but i think no need le...cos think look for myself bahX :D :D

ok no problem me also not trying to earn la hehe u erm u can try bugis side or beach road there if ya wan

cable guy
19-08-2003, 02:31 AM
:pity: Anybody know where in S'pore can get genuine Pidta Pakawan?

Ghost00
19-08-2003, 02:37 AM
:pity: Anybody know where in S'pore can get genuine Pidta Pakawan?

hard to find genuine one in singapore lah.this kind of thing dun stinge, worth getting the real thing from thailand. at least then you can be sure it's definitely working.

cable guy
19-08-2003, 02:49 AM
hard to find genuine one in singapore lah.this kind of thing dun stinge, worth getting the real thing from thailand. at least then you can be sure it's definitely working.

:sweat: I guess so... but even if go Thailand without experienced kaki kena con also no diff from searchin here... no money to go thailand now also :sian:
If anyone got lobang pls let me know. thanks.

death_wish
19-08-2003, 11:03 AM
:sweat: I guess so... but even if go Thailand without experienced kaki kena con also no diff from searchin here... no money to go thailand now also :sian:

i got one 2 pa ka wan .. 1 wif four hands and the other wif 8 hands..

Ghost00
19-08-2003, 01:26 PM

true...but at thai, go staight to those established temples, they are all called 'wat something' can't go wrong there. anyway, i have another one which i bought from a chinese prayer shop in malaysia. you interested in it?

cable guy
19-08-2003, 07:36 PM
death_wish: i got one 2 pa ka wan .. 1 wif four hands and the other wif 8 hands..

What's the diff?? you intending to let go?

Ghost00: true...but at thai, go staight to those established temples, they are all called 'wat something' can't go wrong there. anyway, i have another one which i bought from a chinese prayer shop in malaysia. you interested in it?

:bounce: Ya I interested...you give me a quote? Btw I newbie to these stuff, more like wanna try out the effects... ofcourse I not into fighting lar. :sweat:
I trust that you guys wont pull a fast one on me cos I newbie :sweat:
not trying to upset anyone... but how to tell if its gd/genuine? :confused: Pls advice. Thanks.

Ghost00
19-08-2003, 07:53 PM
death_wish: i got one 2 pa ka wan .. 1 wif four hands and the other wif 8 hands..

What's the diff?? you intending to let go?

Ghost00: true...but at thai, go staight to those established temples, they are all called 'wat something' can't go wrong there. anyway, i have another one which i bought from a chinese prayer shop in malaysia. you interested in it?

:bounce: Ya I interested...you give me a quote? Btw I newbie to these stuff, more like wanna try out the effects... ofcourse I not into fighting lar. :sweat:
I trust that you guys wont pull a fast one on me cos I newbie :sweat:
not trying to upset anyone... but how to tell if its gd/genuine? :confused: Pls advice. Thanks.

both of those which i have got 8 hands leh. the one i got from thailand, facing front, got one pair cover face, one cover ears, one cover navel and one more cover butt. the one i bought from malaysia got two faces, front and back. so each side got two pairs. one covering face, one covering butt. i used the malaysia one for about a year before i got the thai one. never had the chance to try it out so can't guarentee if it's genuine. i got it for about $30 after conversion from ringgit. so if you want, i just sell you at that price. not good to make money out of this kind of thing. the guy at the shop didn't even give me a price, ask me to self quote, so i just anyhow whack a price...lol see if you want or not loh. it's currently hanging above my table. wouldn't advice you to just go out and fight with people just to test it. just wear it and keep it for protection.

xKipSgaLx
19-08-2003, 08:18 PM
death_wish, i noe u are not la...dun misunderstoiod me.... :cry: :cry: [/quote]

xKipSgaLx
19-08-2003, 08:23 PM
so i suppose cant find anythg in sg la?? so sadX :weep: ...but heard from one of the website on thai amulets ah....even in thai...not all are real olso :confused: so reali quite hard to search u see....so have anyone found real thg in sG???care to share with us where u purchase? and how it actuali helps?haiX no $$ go thai ar bo ah...HO seH liaoX hahahhaha LOLx :sweat:

death_wish
19-08-2003, 09:31 PM
so i suppose cant find anythg in sg la?? so sadX :weep: ...but heard from one of the website on thai amulets ah....even in thai...not all are real olso :confused: so reali quite hard to search u see....so have anyone found real thg in sG???care to share with us where u purchase? and how it actuali helps?haiX no $$ go thai ar bo ah...HO seH liaoX hahahhaha LOLx :sweat:

sg also got le depend how u find onli ma erm bugis tat side mostly are real stuff lo expect for fu lu so la .. dun go fu lu so cos heard from my fren say tat side mostly fake wan

xKipSgaLx
19-08-2003, 09:37 PM
icic...tahnks woRR lub lub ah~~~~

death_wish
20-08-2003, 09:51 AM
icic...tahnks woRR lub lub ah~~~~
hey kipsgal .. erm give u tis place .. which they are specialize in guman tong... u go to tis place call tekka market 2nd storey... two shop together wan look for ling ah chai.. one of the shop is under his son the other is him remember look for ling ah chai huh.. erm btw remember dun take from him old one hor .. take new one...

p.s remember dun use the guman to do evil thing ...
always remember the teaching of buddha
evil will not win good ....

xKipSgaLx
20-08-2003, 10:40 AM
oh death_wish ah...the tekka market at where ah? this place sounds familiar......... :confused: :confused: :confused:

death_wish
20-08-2003, 12:40 PM
oh death_wish ah...the tekka market at where ah? this place sounds familiar......... :confused: :confused: :confused:

huh u dunno meh tekka market near the kk hospital there lo aI YO

xKipSgaLx
20-08-2003, 04:12 PM
aiyo...death_wish so bad ah U~suan siao me~i reaLi forgot ma~~ :cry: :cry: AnyWaY tahnks ya lUb LUB...real stuFF there hor ;)

death_wish
20-08-2003, 07:03 PM
aiyo...death_wish so bad ah U~suan siao me~i reaLi forgot ma~~ :cry: :cry: AnyWaY tahnks ya lUb LUB...real stuFF there hor ;)

remember to take new one dun take old one huh coz u dunno wat ppl have done b fore wif the old wan....

xKipSgaLx
20-08-2003, 08:34 PM
ok i noe le thanks.....

cable guy
21-08-2003, 12:26 AM
both of those which i have got 8 hands leh. the one i got from thailand, facing front, got one pair cover face, one cover ears, one cover navel and one more cover butt. the one i bought from malaysia got two faces, front and back. so each side got two pairs. one covering face, one covering butt. i used the malaysia one for about a year before i got the thai one. never had the chance to try it out so can't guarentee if it's genuine. i got it for about $30 after conversion from ringgit. so if you want, i just sell you at that price. not good to make money out of this kind of thing. the guy at the shop didn't even give me a price, ask me to self quote, so i just anyhow whack a price...lol see if you want or not loh. it's currently hanging above my table. wouldn't advice you to just go out and fight with people just to test it. just wear it and keep it for protection.

Thanks for the quote... is it possible to let me take a look at a pic of your pakawan? thinking of do more research first... :sweat:
went down bugis today and saw pakawans with prices ranging from 18 bucks to 100plus buck.. quite confusing :giddy:

Ghost00
21-08-2003, 12:34 AM
Thanks for the quote... is it possible to let me take a look at a pic of your pakawan? thinking of do more research first... :sweat:
went down bugis today and saw pakawans with prices ranging from 18 bucks to 100plus buck.. quite confusing :giddy:

can, i take a pic with my digi cam tommorow then pm to you bah. see if possible. a lot of diff price range one. my thai one cost me 120+ loh. i just wanna sell of my extra, cause no point having two. and this kind of thing is not something you can throw away or what. was thinking of putting at temple already if you weren't interested.

xKipSgaLx
21-08-2003, 09:10 PM
oh ya....i wanted to ask u guys...i use to heard frm some of my frens saying that they get to see their gumanthongs or either is at night they boring and woke u up to play with them......but i didnt't encounter lei...probably last time mine is a fake....haiX :cry: :cry:

death_wish
22-08-2003, 01:58 PM
oh ya....i wanted to ask u guys...i use to heard frm some of my frens saying that they get to see their gumanthongs or either is at night they boring and woke u up to play with them......but i didnt't encounter lei...probably last time mine is a fake....haiX :cry: :cry:

not every one has the chance to see their guman wan le some take a month some rite away can see some take a life time but still dun get the chance to see it

Ghost00
22-08-2003, 04:32 PM
not every one has the chance to see their guman wan le some take a month some rite away can see some take a life time but still dun get the chance to see it

huh? can see one ah? how come i've never seen my pagawan before then.....darn!!

death_wish
22-08-2003, 06:47 PM

u got the pa ga wan verse anot if got i teach u

ah kuek
22-08-2003, 07:37 PM
May i know ur pita made by who. can show the pic of the logo behind the pita.

xKipSgaLx
22-08-2003, 07:51 PM
ai SEy...death_wish....u so knowledgeable sia.....like everythg u had in hands le

xKipSgaLx
22-08-2003, 08:30 PM
haLLo...death_wish....i ask u ah....gumanthong is actuali so called "ghost babies" right?(no need to xplain the whole antique stories)aiya some pple see the thai amulets forum section..tell me that gumanthong is somethg like goddness of mercy the 2 zaizais...-_-''..realli meh??? :confused: :confused: :confused: ..sounds so unlink leh and still tell me that himself had played these thai amulets quite few years....and i ask him got one himself anot and he say no..and say i anyhow say..dunno bahx maybe i m the one who make a mistake bahx....just want o clarify... :confused: :confused:

death_wish
22-08-2003, 09:44 PM
haLLo...death_wish....i ask u ah....gumanthong is actuali so called "ghost babies" right?(no need to xplain the whole antique stories)aiya some pple see the thai amulets forum section..tell me that gumanthong is somethg like goddness of mercy the 2 zaizais...-_-''..realli meh??? :confused: :confused: :confused: ..sounds so unlink leh and still tell me that himself had played these thai amulets quite few years....and i ask him got one himself anot and he say no..and say i anyhow say..dunno bahx maybe i m the one who make a mistake bahx....just want o clarify... :confused: :confused:
erm the guman we pray too is call jing tong in chinese erm it not really the same as the 2 zaizai b side guan yin cos erm the guman we pray too is the soul of something like unwanted baby something like tat la me also dun really know hoe to explain in msg

xKipSgaLx
22-08-2003, 09:50 PM
ya la that was wad i meant ma..becos last time gumans is so called dead babies sprits..then he say i tokin crap.....-_-''' no hard feelins la..but just taht this below sentence is for THAT GUY WHO SAY THAT AH "u claim that u have played this field quite few years..then when i ask u have u own one..and ur reply is no lo..and u sayin that i tokin crap..Got proof support me de lei the webby is http://lekwatruak.tripod.com/guman.html" ('http://lekwatruak.tripod.com/guman.html"') If i m wrg u can correct me..but dun say till i m so ignornant lei..

cable guy
23-08-2003, 12:17 AM

Har!!?? Pakawan can see wan meh??? :giddy:

ps: the pakawan that you not wearing now, do you know which monk made it?

Ghost00
23-08-2003, 03:02 PM

ermm, the monk taught me two kinds leh. one "yi man kong ka pan.....etc"
but that one very long, that's the one supposed to protect head, body and legs one. can't remember. can teach me?
then he say when want to call it out is "pagawan nak ti, pagawan bu so"
correct or not ah?

but the other one which i am not wearing now which i bought from malaysia, teach me anotehr diff phrase leh " la mo ta sa. pagawa to.....etc"

so no idea which one is correct.

Har!!?? Pakawan can see wan meh??? :giddy:

ps: the pakawan that you not wearing now, do you know which monk made it?

don't know whether can see or not one leh.....the one i am not wearing not sure who made it. it's older though. think made of some black paste thingy. the one i am wearing now is made of metal.

death_wish
25-08-2003, 09:44 AM
don't know whether can see or not one leh.....the one i am not wearing not sure who made it. it's older though. think made of some black paste thingy. the one i am wearing now is made of metal.
actually all the verse is the same one la jus tat they take a libblt from each part of the verse out nia

death_wish
25-08-2003, 09:48 AM
ya la that was wad i meant ma..becos last time gumans is so called dead babies sprits..then he say i tokin crap.....-_-''' no hard feelins la..but just taht this below sentence is for THAT GUY WHO SAY THAT AH "u claim that u have played this field quite few years..then when i ask u have u own one..and ur reply is no lo..and u sayin that i tokin crap..Got proof support me de lei the webby is http://lekwatruak.tripod.com/guman.html" ('http://lekwatruak.tripod.com/guman.html"') If i m wrg u can correct me..but dun say till i m so ignornant lei..

erm i dunno hoe to tell u la i can onli tell u guman is not the same as the two zai zai beside guanyin cos the two zai zai orginal is already god while guman is not

xKipSgaLx
25-08-2003, 05:44 PM
okok i noe death_wish....i m not saying u la....

+simon+
25-08-2003, 06:16 PM
i thought kong man tong is the son of kong peng ?
Kong peng used to be a handsome general, loves cock fighting and had a son, called kong man tong?
Due to some reasons .. he had to kill his own son ..

Therefore if u happen to see kong peng statues. U can actually see him holding a child and a cock on each hand(but veri rare)
Some others u can see him holding to a girl and etc .. The more normal ones are statues of him sitting down.

PPle pray them ren yuan and cai .. rite ?

Mine friendz r craze over such stuff .. he got stuff like Gan,soon teck, and some other statues .. i see liao also scare

The shop tat sells the thai amulets isat Tekka market .. somewhere opp. of simlim tower .. where lots of indians friendz hanging around one .. Is located at the 2nd floor .. shop name Lim ah Cai

Correct mi if i am wrong .. cos all these i heard from mine friendz..

death_wish
25-08-2003, 07:21 PM
i thought kong man tong is the son of kong peng ?
Kong peng used to be a handsome general, loves cock fighting and had a son, called kong man tong?
Due to some reasons .. he had to kill his own son ..

Therefore if u happen to see kong peng statues. U can actually see him holding a child and a cock on each hand(but veri rare)
Some others u can see him holding to a girl and etc .. The more normal ones are statues of him sitting down.

PPle pray them ren yuan and cai .. rite ?

Mine friendz r craze over such stuff .. he got stuff like Gan,soon teck, and some other statues .. i see liao also scare

The shop tat sells the thai amulets isat Tekka market .. somewhere opp. of simlim tower .. where lots of indians friendz hanging around one .. Is located at the 2nd floor .. shop name Lim ah Cai

Correct mi if i am wrong .. cos all these i heard from mine friendz..

hmm ur information very good huh wat ya say is correct

+simon+
31-08-2003, 01:02 PM
i heard these stuff from mine poly friend ...

When i was in sec sch .. i got to know a friend who lives near mine granny house. Been to his house and he tell mi tat his dad was a priest. So get to see lots of stuff from him and his dad .. ..

Recently saw him again .. and we tok about such stuff ..
NOw he seem more hardcore .. every month at least a thai trip ..
He now hv them as collection .. :sweat:
And purely collection only ..

He say not for sale .. cos the monk who create the amulet .. go heaven liao .. next time worth $ ..

death_wish
01-09-2003, 02:13 PM
i heard these stuff from mine poly friend ...

When i was in sec sch .. i got to know a friend who lives near mine granny house. Been to his house and he tell mi tat his dad was a priest. So get to see lots of stuff from him and his dad .. ..

Recently saw him again .. and we tok about such stuff ..
NOw he seem more hardcore .. every month at least a thai trip ..
He now hv them as collection .. :sweat:
And purely collection only ..

He say not for sale .. cos the monk who create the amulet .. go heaven liao .. next time worth $ ..

0ic btw guy me got a few new guman from lin ah chai oh good and cheap man

cable guy
02-09-2003, 01:51 AM
0ic btw guy me got a few new guman from lin ah chai oh good and cheap man

Is it the shop at zhujiao center? I got smthing from him too... quite cheap also, but now i scared that the amulet's authenticity is questionable... :sweat:

You have any idea whether his stuff are really cheap and real?

death_wish
02-09-2003, 10:00 AM
Is it the shop at zhujiao center? I got smthing from him too... quite cheap also, but now i scared that the amulet's authenticity is questionable... :sweat:

You have any idea whether his stuff are really cheap and real?

see if the amulet u take wan is new or old wan la if it is a old wan u got to check lo but if it is a new wan i dun think there is any problem la any way a few of my fren also get amulet from him wan erm they tat shop is ok la

death_wish
04-09-2003, 09:22 PM
erm fren i got a few amulet which i wanna let go interested call me at 94382810

cable guy
05-09-2003, 02:57 AM
erm fren i got a few amulet which i wanna let go interested call me at 94382810

Err... can i know wat stuff u letting go..?
Curious :sweat:

death_wish
05-09-2003, 09:21 AM
Err... can i know wat stuff u letting go..?
Curious :sweat:

i got alot le like guman tong monk etc la ... u think wat u are looking for lo u mane it i have it dun worry

JusJus
23-11-2004, 01:45 PM
Is there any amulet for good luck one? like for striking 4D... :smile:

+simon+
23-11-2004, 02:07 PM
Got some is for good luck .... not striking 4d lah
but in a sense .. don give u bad luck

I think is call "see wa ti" the figure carrying an umbrella one ..

currently I am wearing a kong peng made by long poh pei .. from lim ah chye
I am also getting the butterfly by kristana ..

lim ah chye his stuff got real and fake one .. u need to know him well . .
I know nuts cos my friend bring mi go there one ..

JusJus
23-11-2004, 03:27 PM
Hmm.... then i should specify further...haha... got bring wealth amulet one?
:smile:

baileys
23-11-2004, 04:49 PM
Originally posted by JusJus@Nov 23 2004, 03:27 PM
Hmm.... then i should specify further...haha... got bring wealth amulet one?
if im nt wrong, dere r but it also depends on whether u got "yuan" with e amulet.. not all suits each kind of amulet..duno if u get wad i mean bt dats wad i noe.. :smile:

JusJus
23-11-2004, 05:10 PM
Anyway to test out have the "yuan" or not ... thanks.

+simon+
23-11-2004, 06:41 PM
simple ..
just buy 1 and wear it

Arcfire
23-11-2004, 10:58 PM
Originally posted by +simon+@Nov 23 2004, 02:07 PM
Got some is for good luck .... not striking 4d lah
but in a sense .. don give u bad luck

I think is call "see wa ti" the figure carrying an umbrella one ..

currently I am wearing a kong peng made by long poh pei .. from lim ah chye
I am also getting the butterfly by kristana ..

lim ah chye his stuff got real and fake one .. u need to know him well . .
I know nuts cos my friend bring mi go there one ..
If he has real and fake ones den how will we know if we end up getting a fake one from him??

+simon+
23-11-2004, 11:17 PM
Originally posted by Arcfire@Nov 23 2004, 10:58 PM
If he has real and fake ones den how will we know if we end up getting a fake one from him??
Best is to get someone who knoe him .. and bring u go down.....

Sometimes when he tell my friend .. don get this .. not good ..
then u know liao .. ehhe

my friend say most of his staff are real one .. cos he wholesale

Actually before getting into this .. u need to hv certain knowledge.

The purpose of the amulet ..
The monk making the amulet ..

The cost of the amulet will varies ..

1)How powerful the monk is ...
2)How old the amulet is ... longer more xpensive
3)The monk die liao or not ... die mean no more production so more expensive
4)The quatity of the amulets .. eg he only make 999 in total ..
5)Some amulet contains the monks hair or staff..

Arcfire
23-11-2004, 11:20 PM
Where can i get such info? Thanx in advance.

+simon+
23-11-2004, 11:31 PM
&#39;thailand amulets&#39; using yahoo can find alot liao

but i think 60% of the sites appear in thai ..
lol .. LL

+simon+
23-11-2004, 11:35 PM
My advise is ..

All amulets are neutral .... How good or bad the amulets turn will depend on the user itself ..

Wat comes .. hv to go ..
or
Wat comes .. others hv to go ..

Is a gain and lose ...
Is a cycle ..

Since those believe in this .. u should know wat is karma

:goodluck:

noBody
24-11-2004, 01:09 AM
hey guy.. i goin thai bangkok soon.. is there any amulet i can get from there? i juz wanna have a amulet for safety.. ride bike safetly loh.. haha.

hailang_82
24-11-2004, 05:05 PM
i also want an amulet

to make a ger fall in luv with me faaster
hahaha

got or not?

:cheeky:

FireSpitter
30-11-2004, 10:23 AM
Does anybody know where the Thai monk from Geylang Lorong 9 has move to?

n00b
30-11-2004, 11:00 AM
hey i hav tis amulet tat i think is ment for studies or health...bought it frm thai temple...anybody noe wats the name of it and if it is real???
:confused:

noBody
01-12-2004, 12:40 AM
thai temple shd be real 1 ba..
came back from bangkok.. went to the temple of dawn?? or what de.. travel by boat de.. then inside alot of amulet sia.. but in the end nv buy.. mum over there nag nag nag.. sianz... next time go wif frenz sure go n buy... because the guy selling say is make by the monk n got history all tat.. all open light b4 liao le.. n if buy.. muz wear by the monk chanting sutra then can... muz got "yuan" i believe.. haha.. n the price is... omg.. so high..

today went to bugis villiage.. n saw a stall selling similar amulet to the 1 i saw in thailand.. the price is over 100+ oso.. but i think go thai buy better.. bugis villiage dunno real or fake de..:giddy:

n00b
01-12-2004, 12:55 AM
hey~ i oso went to tis temple tat needs to cross the river by boat de...is it u go into a small part near the front of the temple...den inside got pple selling all sorts of amulets??
den if u buy liaoz will hav the monk juz sitting over there help u chant abit 1???

Ken
01-12-2004, 02:04 AM
I think that a monk amulet call " Long Po Tua " is a good amulet to protect urself from accidents.
The monk when passed away said that," As long as u believe me and u got things of me, be it genuine or fake item, i will protect u. "

There&#39;s once an accident which happened many many years ago, the taxi&#39;s top and windscreen is totally smashed, but he could get out of the car unhurt, not even a scratch.
And he said that he believe that its the amulet of this monk he acquired which save him.
From then onwards, most taxi drivers of his era ( 80&#39;s or early 90&#39;s ) have the amulet of this monk with them.

+simon+
02-12-2004, 06:43 PM
Originally posted by Ken@Dec 1 2004, 02:04 AM
I think that a monk amulet call " Long Po Tua " is a good amulet to protect urself from accidents.
The monk when passed away said that," As long as u believe me and u got things of me, be it genuine or fake item, i will protect u. "

I hear this from my friend too ..
But cant remember the name of the monk . .

noBody
09-12-2004, 12:57 AM
hmmm.. ya.. the amulet the guy who intro me rite.. is a monk sitting down de.... black colour.... he say can protect me from accident all tat.. those person working in dangerous job also can be protected...

hmmm.... the is no small hole wor.. only tat inside the temple got the pics of the past king of thailand... then got a monk seating down there chanting de..

n00b
12-12-2004, 02:30 AM
Originally posted by noBody@Dec 9 2004, 12:57 AM
hmmm.. ya.. the amulet the guy who intro me rite.. is a monk sitting down de.... black colour.... he say can protect me from accident all tat.. those person working in dangerous job also can be protected...

hmmm.... the is no small hole wor.. only tat inside the temple got the pics of the past king of thailand... then got a monk seating down there chanting de..
wah~ got monk intro u 1 huh??
tat time i go is like got 1 counter 1, den got 2/3 pple there selling...many pple sia..

FireSpitter
14-12-2004, 01:47 PM
Had a mini statue of a monk (Not sure of name). Helped me walk away from a very bad accident without a scratch. If I&#39;m not wrong, someone else died in the accident.

Kurt Angle
16-12-2004, 12:48 PM
Originally posted by Ken@Dec 1 2004, 02:04 AM

There&#39;s once an accident which happened many many years ago, the taxi&#39;s top and windscreen is totally smashed, but he could get out of the car unhurt, not even a scratch.
And he said that he believe that its the amulet of this monk he acquired which save him.
From then onwards, most taxi drivers of his era ( 80&#39;s or early 90&#39;s ) have the amulet of this monk with them.
Mentioning to this LP Tuat, I&#39;ve been reminded of an incident. Last time, I&#39;ve got a LP Tuat pendant & also 2 x Tangkrut. I used the 2 x Tangkrut as my keychain connected to my Runner key. I got involved in an accident with a turning car at Hendon road, outside my camp. My Runner hit left side of the bonnet and i flew over the bonnet. I was there lying on the ground and I thought that I&#39;m injured. But I started to move my arms & hands, and started to stand up and see myself only suffered 1 x very small scratch at my right knee, and tat&#39;s all. I went back to my Runner, took the other guy&#39;s particulars (obviously he&#39;s in the fault) and those blah... blah... blah..... After everything, I pushed my Runner to the roadside, and check for damages. Only surprised to found that it only suffered some scratches at the side and front, with a cracked headlight, tat&#39;s all..... As it was no big deal, I went on riding my scoot to changi point to buy my dinner.... Only to discovered that my 2 x Tangkruts had disappeared from my Keychain.....

Regarding the LP Thuat, I tied it to my scrambler in front at the thriple clamps, using cable ties. I was travelling along thomson road, and turning into PIE. I saw this car at the opposite direction putting left signal turning in, and so as usual, I did my right turn.... But this idiot, suddenly just cancelled his signal and go straight. I was about to hit his bonnet, and I jammed hard on my front brakes. I did a sudden stoppie, lost my balance and fell on my right side. After I got up, I gave a very good F#&* at this idiot, took his particulars and went off after checking nothing much damaged to my scram and went home. When I reached my carpark, something told me to go check my bike again, and to my surprised, the LP Thuat was gone. I was at loss of words, because the LP Thuat was tied at the left side of my clamps and I fell onto the right side....

noBody
16-12-2004, 03:49 PM
wah... where u got the LP tua..???

Kurt Angle
16-12-2004, 04:53 PM
Originally posted by noBody@Dec 16 2004, 03:49 PM
wah... where u got the LP tua..???
I got it thru a friend. Dun worry, just go to any of the big temples in Thailand / Bangkok, and ask for LP Thuat, the monks there will pass it to you free, but maybe out of goodwill from your own heart, you can give an &#39;ang bao&#39; to them.

noBody
16-12-2004, 09:04 PM
hmmm.. i went to the temple.. vry big dw.. temple of dawn or what de.. need to buy ar.. &#036;80.. haha.. quite exp.. nv buy in the end.. haiz.. will get it when i go next time.

lizard
17-12-2004, 02:00 AM
hi guys i also wear thai amulets. refering to the lp thuat amulets .. u can get it at wat chang hai .. at bangkok. ( should he lp thuat temple ) if i am not wrong :smile: //

Kushinagar
17-12-2004, 05:16 PM
Originally posted by lizard@Dec 17 2004, 02:00 AM
hi guys i also wear thai amulets. refering to the lp thuat amulets .. u can get it at wat chang hai .. at bangkok. ( should he lp thuat temple ) if i am not wrong :smile: //
Hi, pse noted that alot of Thai temple consecrated Luang Pu Thuat Amulet/Boocha (Statue). Wat Chiang Hai is at Pattani, southern Thailand and not in Bangkok. Rgds.

+simon+
18-12-2004, 12:44 AM
but somestimes the good and limited ones cos few hundreds dollars ..
best to varified them by books .. and these books were written by the monks .. with picz

cheers

Kushinagar
10-01-2005, 08:43 PM
Hi death wish, remember you mentioned you got lotsa amulets. Care to share share here what you got??? Thks in advance

Kushinagar
11-01-2005, 09:49 PM
Happy collecting.

Funk_Sol_Rider
14-01-2005, 09:30 PM
Guys, all amulets offer protection regardless new or old. Its just that many
sales talk and gimmicks that makes them more desirable such as opposite sex
attractions and wear liao can become Bruce Lee. Take all this stories with a pinch of salt in my humble opinion.

Lp Thuat is an arahant who had passed on say probably 400 plus years ago.
It is strongly believe that whoever that wear his amulets image with faith and pure intentions will be well blessed and protected by Lp Thuat from harm and danger.
His temple is in Southern Thailand and is located in Pattani ,Wat Changhai.
New or old amulets of Lp Thuat are considered good amulets for wearing as long
as it was properly consecrated by any qualified monks. Unless from a amulet collector point of view, any new lp thuat is good and are definitely affordable
for all people.

Just my 2 cents of thoughts

Rgds

95 Emperor
22-01-2005, 02:24 PM
amulet better dun anyhow wear ..last time i wear 1 for street performer want ,backfired sway till very jialat.later got temple ask say something wrong with the amulet.ask me faster dispose asap.

Kushinagar
23-01-2005, 12:49 PM
Originally posted by 95 Emperor@Jan 22 2005, 02:24 PM
amulet better dun anyhow wear ..last time i wear 1 for street performer want ,backfired sway till very jialat.later got temple ask say something wrong with the amulet.ask me faster dispose asap.
Those type of amulet are mostly fake, try go Thailand amulet market and see, they&#39;re sold by the weight-kg. These are not consecrated, mass production....will not be able to protect the wearer&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

ketten hunde
23-01-2005, 07:50 PM
hi&#33;

im wearing KUN PEN amulet.... anyone else?

anything to share abt the mighty general?

:thumb:

Kushinagar
26-01-2005, 04:23 PM
Originally posted by ketten hunde@Jan 23 2005, 07:50 PM
hi&#33;

im wearing KUN PEN amulet.... anyone else?

anything to share abt the mighty general?

hi, sharing on the "Mighty general" u mentioned. :smile:

http://www.geocities.com/Tokyo/Teahouse/1428/khunpaen.htm

+simon+
26-01-2005, 05:44 PM
Kushinagar > i like your pita
veri nice ..

wat the history like ?

Kushinagar
26-01-2005, 06:16 PM
Originally posted by +simon+@Jan 26 2005, 05:44 PM
Kushinagar > i like your pita
veri nice ..

wat the history like ?
Hi, PM u the details liao.....

:cheer:

Funk_Sol_Rider
26-01-2005, 07:48 PM
Originally posted by Kushinagar@Jan 26 2005, 06:16 PM
Hi, PM u the details liao.....

Dude,

If i&#39;m not wrong, yours is a Lp Toh of Wat Pradoochimplee Pidta.
Where u got it from? Local or Bkk?

Cheers.....

Kushinagar
26-01-2005, 07:58 PM
Originally posted by Funk_Sol_Rider@Jan 26 2005, 07:48 PM
Dude,

If i&#39;m not wrong, yours is a Lp Toh of Wat Pradoochimplee Pidta.
Where u got it from? Local or Bkk?

Cheers.....
Chow it locally about 10 yrs back....:smile:

+simon+
26-01-2005, 09:22 PM
wah ... i think must be some xpensive stuff ~

Just like mine friend .. spending &#036;300 - &#036;500 for old amulet ..
And he specially go thai .. and spend like &#036;1k sg on amulets ..

All collect in dry cabinet .. don wear them :sweat:

ketten hunde
26-01-2005, 10:09 PM
Originally posted by Kushinagar@Jan 26 2005, 04:23 PM
hi, sharing on the "Mighty general" u mentioned. :smile:

http://www.geocities.com/Tokyo/Teahouse/1428/khunpaen.htm
thanks dude..:thumb:

now how abt some on guman thong? my amulet is of kun pen wif
guman thong lying below....

Kushinagar
27-01-2005, 02:31 AM
Originally posted by ketten hunde@Jan 26 2005, 10:09 PM
thanks dude..:thumb:

now how abt some on guman thong? my amulet is of kun pen wif
guman thong lying below....
Sorry dude, I&#39;m not into GMT&#33;&#33;&#33; Maybe other forumers will be able to help you.

+simon+
27-01-2005, 01:38 PM
I also not into it .. cos everyday need to feed him ..

weixiang80
27-01-2005, 02:01 PM
gumanthong is buddhist kind? i heard is black magic .... dunno ifits true

anyway got a question to ask... i have an amulet but its not shape of statues or wat.. my fren told me is like a scripture rolled up and tied by some material like a comm cord.... and is used as my key chain now...

the purpose is to keep police away from me when i on the road and safety on the road.. , that guy also gave me a few sentence to chant if i wan to..

so.. wat is the name of my amulet? any one?

thanx thanx
:)

Kushinagar
27-01-2005, 03:05 PM
Originally posted by weixiang80@Jan 27 2005, 02:01 PM
gumanthong is buddhist kind? i heard is black magic .... dunno ifits true

anyway got a question to ask... i have an amulet but its not shape of statues or wat.. my fren told me is like a scripture rolled up and tied by some material like a comm cord.... and is used as my key chain now...

the purpose is to keep police away from me when i on the road and safety on the road.. , that guy also gave me a few sentence to chant if i wan to..

so.. wat is the name of my amulet? any one?

thanx thanx
:)
Yr&#39;s shd be a Dtagrut, see below.

Dtagrut mean thin metal foil, a Yan (magical chant) is usually written on it, and then it is being rolled into a coil. Some dtagruts are coiled by an additional white thread and painted with gold paint.
Dtagruts can be worn on any parts of the body; around the waist, on the neck or put inside the shirt pocket. Dtagruts are mainly used for the purposes of protection, such as protection against danger, accident and injuries. Some dtagruts can also protect one from evil spirits and give Metta (loving-kindness) to the wearer.

weixiang80
27-01-2005, 03:08 PM
maybe? but the spelling is correct? i search the web but no results...
any pics?

thanx thanx

Kushinagar
27-01-2005, 04:21 PM
See attached.

+simon+
27-01-2005, 04:34 PM
this are actually tailsman , in thai, they pronounce as &#39;tang ga &#39; rite ?

the wordings is craved onto aluminium/ silver / gold plate ..

but i never see wat u post before .. usually they are wrapped in a tiger skin ...

correct me if i am wrong ..

weixiang80
27-01-2005, 04:44 PM
dun look like those in pics , maybe those in pics not wrapped yet..
keke
similar i suppse

yesh i think is called tang ga or tang gi one...
so its talisman la?

Kushinagar
27-01-2005, 04:52 PM
Originally posted by +simon+@Jan 27 2005, 04:34 PM
this are actually tailsman , in thai, they pronounce as &#39;tang ga &#39; rite ?

the wordings is craved onto aluminium/ silver / gold plate ..

but i never see wat u post before .. usually they are wrapped in a tiger skin ...

correct me if i am wrong ..
"Dtagrut" is the actual Thai pronunciation..... "Tang ga" is also being called but seems to me like originated locally......not quite sure of this:cheeky:

The materials varies.... but most common are Gold / Silver / Bronze ......

"but i never see wat u post before .." - referring to who??? :giddy:

weixiang80
27-01-2005, 04:55 PM
ic ic keke so its tang ga , its not an amulet ?
after i bought it , about fewmonths i brought it to a thai temple in sg to be chanted by a monk , my fren say to strengthen its power.. , its been like 3 yrs plus since i go liao , u think i should go down regularly?

:confused: :confused:

Kushinagar
27-01-2005, 04:58 PM
Originally posted by weixiang80@Jan 27 2005, 04:44 PM
dun look like those in pics , maybe those in pics not wrapped yet..
keke
similar i suppse

yesh i think is called tang ga or tang gi one...
so its talisman la?
Dtagrut is mostly created for protection.....some other will have more properties in it depending on the creator....

+simon+
27-01-2005, 11:43 PM
Kushinagar > i refering to the picz u attached .. neber see before

weixiong
there always a chant for every amulets ... but tang ga i also dono ..

Is like a tailsman .. but it depends on the person who create it. And the purpose ..

Kushinagar
28-01-2005, 12:12 AM
Originally posted by +simon+@Jan 27 2005, 11:43 PM
Kushinagar > i refering to the picz u attached .. neber see before

weixiong
there always a chant for every amulets ... but tang ga i also dono ..

Is like a tailsman .. but it depends on the person who create it. And the purpose ..
Orh...the Dtagrut pic that you see :lovestruck: :lovestruck:

EXPENSIVE .........

I scan it from LP Dtoh book just to show weixiong, as an example......

How I wish I have those........

+simon+
28-01-2005, 12:21 AM
LP Dtoh leh ..

u still got the books ar .. in thai one rite ?

to show u all the amulet he make during his monk life rite ??

ketten hunde
28-01-2005, 07:22 PM
Originally posted by Kushinagar@Jan 27 2005, 02:31 AM
Sorry dude, I&#39;m not into GMT&#33;&#33;&#33; Maybe other forumers will be able to help you.

hey dude... wat up wif GMT?

u got knowledge on all this stuff so i juz wan to know more.

enlighten me? :confused:

ketten hunde
28-01-2005, 07:23 PM
Originally posted by +simon+@Jan 27 2005, 01:38 PM
I also not into it .. cos everyday need to feed him ..
more to share on GMT? :confused:

Kushinagar
29-01-2005, 12:11 AM
Originally posted by ketten hunde@Jan 28 2005, 07:22 PM
hey dude... wat up wif GMT?

u got knowledge on all this stuff so i juz wan to know more.

enlighten me? :confused:
Bro, the link I provide u earlier on got alot of info rite????

I&#39;m sure u&#39;re able to find a link that tells u more about GMT....

lizard
29-01-2005, 03:29 AM
some info on the origin of kmt . . for brother out there ..

GUMAN THONG
THE MAGIC SUPER BOY

Guman Thong is a Thai amulet created in the form of a lovely young child, but it&#39;s really a ghost &#33;&#33; It&#39;s was first created in the early of Ayuthaya era or some 500 years ago during Khun Paen&#39;s life period. It can be said that Khun Paen was the first who created Guman Thong. He brought the dead baby from the womb of the dead Bua Klee, one of his minor wife, to the Bosth&#39;s outer area within Pathasima marking boundary pillars for ritual processes. Bosth is the major chanting hall where the main Buddha image of the temple is placed. Bosth and its outer area are so sacred place that no mighty ghosts or spirits can enter to make any harassment. By the legendary descriptions, Khun Paen was chanting some important Mantras to activate the spirit of Guman Thong while baking the dead baby on the fire.
It&#39;s Thai belief that a mother who died with her baby in the womb may become a very mighty ferocious ghost, Thai people call such the ghost PHI TAI TONG KLOM. By Thai traditon, any pregnant lady who died in that manner will not be cremated immediately in all cases, believing that it will make the spirit of the dead unhappy and may activate her to become the vicious ghost. Creating Guman Thong in the ancient time was very thrilling. The master had to go to the graveyard alone in the night, dig up the corpse, cut the corpse&#39;s abdomen bringing the dead baby out, and then rush directly to the nearest Bosth&#39;s outer area for baking processes.That&#39;s the safe place to protect the ghost mother from trying to bring her baby back. So only the strong-mind person who possesses the advanced magical knowledges to fight the ghost could do this.

On the ancient Thai belief, Phi Tai Tong Klom is also a good source for producing the opposite-sex attractive oil, NAM MAN PRAI (Nam Man = oil, Prai= female ghost). The master who wants to produce this oil needs to activate the corpse rising from the grave, and then use the candle flame heating under the corpse&#39;s chin, the derivative dropping-down liquid is the best quality opposite-sex attractive oil &#33;&#33;

Even the root form of Guman Thong is actually a dead infant. But it is traditionally created in the form of a young child with various materials, such as wood, bronze, ivory tusk, plaster,etc. The main purpose of creating Guman Thong in the ancient time is for protecting the owner. The young child ghost could be activated with Mantra to fight the owner&#39;s enemies or to protect the owner&#39;s treasures.

Creating present-era Guman Thongs the guru monks use no more such the thrilling method but create them with sacred materials and activate their lives by holy Mantras. Some guru monks who created sacred Guman Thongs are such as Luang Poo Boon of Wat Klang Bang Kaew, Luang Poh Cham of Wat Takong and Luang Poh Tae KongThong of Wat SamNgam, etc. But the most well-known and most popular pieces are of Luang Poh Tae KongThong. Almost all the present-era Guman Thongs have been created for wealth and for fortune-fetching purposes.

Any one who wants to worship Guman Thong should be acknowledged some important practices :

1. Food offering must be presented at least once a day.

2. Toy offering must also be presented occasionally, it&#39;s just because Guman Thong is a young child(spirit), he likes playing toys as another human child.

3. The worshipper should love Guman Thong as his/her son. For the 1st personal pronoun you call yourself "father" or "mother"; for the 2nd personal pronoun you call him "my son" ; and for the 3rd personal pronoun you just call his name Guman Thong.

4. Any house that has small child/children, it&#39;s recommended that should not bring in and worship Guman Thong because he may envy your child/children whom you pay all love to.

Worshipping Guman Thong needs deliberate practices. But if you can do it completely as recommended, he will be a good great fortune bringer.

GUMAN THONG
THE MAGIC SUPER BOY

Guman Thong is a Thai amulet created in the form of a lovely young child, but it&#39;s really a ghost &#33;&#33; It&#39;s was first created in the early of Ayuthaya era or some 500 years ago during Khun Paen&#39;s life period. It can be said that Khun Paen was the first who created Guman Thong. He brought the dead baby from the womb of the dead Bua Klee, one of his minor wife, to the Bosth&#39;s outer area within Pathasima marking boundary pillars for ritual processes. Bosth is the major chanting hall where the main Buddha image of the temple is placed. Bosth and its outer area are so sacred place that no mighty ghosts or spirits can enter to make any harassment. By the legendary descriptions, Khun Paen was chanting some important Mantras to activate the spirit of Guman Thong while baking the dead baby on the fire.
It&#39;s Thai belief that a mother who died with her baby in the womb may become a very mighty ferocious ghost, Thai people call such the ghost PHI TAI TONG KLOM. By Thai traditon, any pregnant lady who died in that manner will not be cremated immediately in all cases, believing that it will make the spirit of the dead unhappy and may activate her to become the vicious ghost. Creating Guman Thong in the ancient time was very thrilling. The master had to go to the graveyard alone in the night, dig up the corpse, cut the corpse&#39;s abdomen bringing the dead baby out, and then rush directly to the nearest Bosth&#39;s outer area for baking processes.That&#39;s the safe place to protect the ghost mother from trying to bring her baby back. So only the strong-mind person who possesses the advanced magical knowledges to fight the ghost could do this.

On the ancient Thai belief, Phi Tai Tong Klom is also a good source for producing the opposite-sex attractive oil, NAM MAN PRAI (Nam Man = oil, Prai= female ghost). The master who wants to produce this oil needs to activate the corpse rising from the grave, and then use the candle flame heating under the corpse&#39;s chin, the derivative dropping-down liquid is the best quality opposite-sex attractive oil &#33;&#33;

Even the root form of Guman Thong is actually a dead infant. But it is traditionally created in the form of a young child with various materials, such as wood, bronze, ivory tusk, plaster,etc. The main purpose of creating Guman Thong in the ancient time is for protecting the owner. The young child ghost could be activated with Mantra to fight the owner&#39;s enemies or to protect the owner&#39;s treasures.

Creating present-era Guman Thongs the guru monks use no more such the thrilling method but create them with sacred materials and activate their lives by holy Mantras. Some guru monks who created sacred Guman Thongs are such as Luang Poo Boon of Wat Klang Bang Kaew, Luang Poh Cham of Wat Takong and Luang Poh Tae KongThong of Wat SamNgam, etc. But the most well-known and most popular pieces are of Luang Poh Tae KongThong. Almost all the present-era Guman Thongs have been created for wealth and for fortune-fetching purposes.

Any one who wants to worship Guman Thong should be acknowledged some important practices :

1. Food offering must be presented at least once a day.

2. Toy offering must also be presented occasionally, it&#39;s just because Guman Thong is a young child(spirit), he likes playing toys as another human child.

3. The worshipper should love Guman Thong as his/her son. For the 1st personal pronoun you call yourself "father" or "mother"; for the 2nd personal pronoun you call him "my son" ; and for the 3rd personal pronoun you just call his name Guman Thong.

4. Any house that has small child/children, it&#39;s recommended that should not bring in and worship Guman Thong because he may envy your child/children whom you pay all love to.

Worshipping Guman Thong needs deliberate practices. But if you can do it completely as recommended, he will be a good great fortune bringer.

Table of content - Azibaza Home Page

ketten hunde
29-01-2005, 04:35 AM
Originally posted by Kushinagar@Jan 29 2005, 12:11 AM
Bro, the link I provide u earlier on got alot of info rite????

I&#39;m sure u&#39;re able to find a link that tells u more about GMT....

aight...tks&#33; :thumb:

ketten hunde
29-01-2005, 04:39 AM
tks fot the info lizard&#33; :thumb:

anyway the amulet im wearing now is kun pen wif a child lying below...
so i assume its GMT.... anyone who beg to differ?

so far things have been smooth sailing for me.... i do not follow the practices for worshipping GMT...comments fr anyone?

Kushinagar
29-01-2005, 11:49 AM
Originally posted by ketten hunde@Jan 29 2005, 04:39 AM
tks fot the info lizard&#33; :thumb:

anyway the amulet im wearing now is kun pen wif a child lying below...
so i assume its GMT.... anyone who beg to differ?

so far things have been smooth sailing for me.... i do not follow the practices for worshipping GMT...comments fr anyone?
U can probably take a pic n email Mr Lek for his professional view....

ketten hunde
29-01-2005, 08:24 PM
Originally posted by Kushinagar@Jan 29 2005, 11:49 AM

excuse mi but who&#39;s mr lek?

Kushinagar
29-01-2005, 10:32 PM
Originally posted by ketten hunde@Jan 29 2005, 08:24 PM
excuse mi but who&#39;s mr lek?

Followed this link

http://www.geocities.com/Tokyo/Teahouse/1428/index.html

ketten hunde
29-01-2005, 11:05 PM
Originally posted by Kushinagar@Jan 29 2005, 10:32 PM
Followed this link

http://www.geocities.com/Tokyo/Teahouse/1428/index.html
tks dude&#33; :thumb:

Kushinagar
30-01-2005, 01:06 AM
Originally posted by ketten hunde@Jan 29 2005, 11:05 PM
tks dude&#33; :thumb:
Do let us noe wat&#39;s e professional view for yr amulet.....

Michael-
30-01-2005, 10:44 PM
how do you guys rate those wearing white robe as in?last time i went to hatyai with some fren....then bring us do something ...hmm then chant something on the body then blahblah....what you guys think about the diff temple around songlka and bangkok?who have the chant for tang ga? how do i know is real or fake?in real buddism....cannot say fake or real ....whether you believe or not?got power no power? chim ler hEhe any1 enlighten me.ask monk if gd or not just keep quiet nia blehz thailand seem like have a spell for it....go there liao feel like going back :cheer:

ketten hunde
31-01-2005, 03:05 AM
Originally posted by micheal&#045;@Jan 30 2005, 10:44 PM
how do you guys rate those wearing white robe as in?last time i went to hatyai with some fren....then bring us do something ...hmm then chant something on the body then blahblah....what you guys think about the diff temple around songlka and bangkok?who have the chant for tang ga? how do i know is real or fake?in real buddism....cannot say fake or real ....whether you believe or not?got power no power? chim ler hEhe any1 enlighten me.ask monk if gd or not just keep quiet nia blehz thailand seem like have a spell for it....go there liao feel like going back :cheer:
thailand is beautiful :thumb:

+simon+
31-01-2005, 09:00 AM
Lets talk about the butterfly thingy .. by krisnna
Ani more infos from them ..

Kushinagar
31-01-2005, 07:44 PM
Originally posted by +simon+@Jan 31 2005, 09:00 AM
Lets talk about the butterfly thingy .. by krisnna
Ani more infos from them ..
For yr info, this is in fact a Salika bird, created for metta mahaniyom (loving-kindness). It was created like a mirror image that one brief looks like butterfly, but if you look carefull, u&#39;ll notice the two Salika bird. :smile:

Anyway dunno whether it&#39;s true not, heard something like LP Kitsana created about 400,000 hand-made pieces, but the market is flooded with something like 3 times the creation.....

So :goodluck:

+simon+
31-01-2005, 11:49 PM
I think the 2birds ur saying is another creation .. cos some amulets had a butterfly on a side and Salika bird on the other.

And the butterfly itself got 2 design if u notice carefully. Both resembles butterflies, but 1 show a man sitting in the center , the other showing 2 faces face-to-face ..

And I been to a shop at FLS. Which sells lots of these at 2nd floor .. And the cheapest piece is &#036;200. And it looks really pretty, which my friend suspect is factory made .. lolz

I afraid of getting some fakes stuff and in the end I did not get ani ..

lizard
01-02-2005, 03:27 AM
Originally posted by Kushinagar@Jan 29 2005, 11:49 AM

brother have u email him b4 ?
cos i got 2 lp tim plaai guman pim lek and pim yim ..and some other somdej was hopping someore to verified for mi . if by emailing him can do the amulets justice would be good :cheer:

lizard
01-02-2005, 06:11 AM
guys just share with u all my humble collection .. photos was last updated last year . so still got a few nvr take pic and update .

comments are welcome

http://sg.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/lizard_1688/my_photos

Kushinagar
01-02-2005, 03:47 PM
Originally posted by lizard@Feb 1 2005, 03:27 AM
cos i got 2 lp tim plaai guman pim lek and pim yim ..and some other somdej was hopping someore to verified for mi . if by emailing him can do the amulets justice would be good :cheer:
Hi Lizard, care to share how much u chow for the Pu tim KPPPK pim lek & "Yai" i presume. Not yim rite???

PM me if it&#39;s not comfortable posting here.....

Funk_Sol_Rider
01-02-2005, 05:50 PM
Lp Tim Khunphen is one good amulet, good amulets comes with a lagi good price&#33;:cheeky: :cheeky:

Chok dee

ketten hunde
01-02-2005, 07:49 PM
Originally posted by lizard@Feb 1 2005, 03:27 AM
nope... no pic also leh...:sorry:

Kushinagar
01-02-2005, 08:11 PM
Originally posted by Funk_Sol_Rider@Feb 1 2005, 05:50 PM
Lp Tim Khunphen is one good amulet, good amulets comes with a lagi good price&#33;:cheeky: :cheeky:

Chok dee
True indeed a GOOD piece of amulet to be collected&#33;&#33;&#33; :lovestruck:

Pim Yai with a make of 2000 pieces and Pim Lek 5000 pieces only, wondering how many collector are able to differentiate the geniune pieces from the dunno how many times equivalent of fake circulating around.....

To get a real piece, of course got to pay a premium for it and also from the rite source...... worse is paying high price and get a doubtful piece, then :giddy: :giddy:

In fact, there&#39;s also a batch which is similar to LP Tim KPPPK, a remake by another monk but the material is black in color.......

Funk_Sol_Rider
01-02-2005, 08:32 PM
Kushinagar,

U r spotted on in this aspect, the amount of fake in ratio to the genuie pieces
outnumber by a terrifying figure&#33; Its a sad but true fact. Personally, i prefer
others as compared to Lp Tim&#39;s khunphen, too challenging for my liking to the
extend that i find myself in a no-win situation if i would to commit into it.

There are still many nice Khunphen around.........

lizard
01-02-2005, 09:20 PM
Originally posted by Kushinagar@Feb 1 2005, 03:47 PM
Hi Lizard, care to share how much u chow for the Pu tim KPPPK pim lek & "Yai" i presume. Not yim rite???

PM me if it&#39;s not comfortable posting here.....

not very much lah haha .. still comfortable with the price but i dun know whether is it auth anot cos in sg i doubt tat many ppl will know.. i got another small piece and although is sad total for both pim is around 7000 lah but in sg i saw more den 10 pieces liao so how ? most dealers have both pim but to mi its very hard to verified .. i see liao also blur blur :cheeky:

so i presume most ppl here ride bikes. maybe one day we can come out and chat share here and there .

but ppl out trying to collect amulets i would advise to collect newer batch one cos the risk is zero .. newer always = auth lah ... cos this is what i doing now collect newer things but those limited edition one :cheeky:

lizard
01-02-2005, 09:22 PM
Originally posted by Funk_Sol_Rider@Feb 1 2005, 08:32 PM
Kushinagar,

outnumber by a terrifying figure&#33; Its a sad but true fact. Personally, i prefer
others as compared to Lp Tim&#39;s khunphen, too challenging for my liking to the

its very sad but very true ,, the market is flooding with fake .even old timers also make mistake .. but if u say u go thailand rent will be safer u are wrong.. becos its the thai ppl that create the fake amulets ..

so collecting new amulets is the best lah ...:thumb:

+simon+
01-02-2005, 09:40 PM
ani pic of the lp tim k.p ? I quite keen in k.p too ..

Kushinagar
01-02-2005, 11:32 PM
Kushinagar,

Agreed there are other KP to collect, personally I&#39;ve always like Khun Paen Bahn Grahng....those that can see facial feature one....:cheeky:

Anyway, sometime back I nearly chow this piece of LP Tim KPPPK Pim yai.... but after considering for a long time, I&#39;ve decided to let it go even though the piece was 100% genuine (rite source of course, n easy to verify piece) as I still not willing to part with the amount of &#036;&#036;&#036; involved......:sweat:

Kushinagar
02-02-2005, 12:03 AM
Originally posted by lizard@Feb 1 2005, 09:20 PM
not very much lah haha .. still comfortable with the price but i dun know whether is it auth anot cos in sg i doubt tat many ppl will know.. i got another small piece and although is sad total for both pim is around 7000 lah but in sg i saw more den 10 pieces liao so how ? most dealers have both pim but to mi its very hard to verified .. i see liao also blur blur :cheeky:

so i presume most ppl here ride bikes. maybe one day we can come out and chat share here and there .

but ppl out trying to collect amulets i would advise to collect newer batch one cos the risk is zero .. newer always = auth lah ... cos this is what i doing now collect newer things but those limited edition one :cheeky:
Lizard, to part with 7K for KPPPK Pim yai & lek seems veri much on the high side.....assuming pim yai @ 4.5k n lek @ 2.5k.....:giddy:

Even a geniune beautiful piece should not command > Bht100K as we know the amount of fake circuiting around.....thus resulting in the drop in price recently even though a gd amulet to collect as ppl are avoiding it like Funk_Sol_Rider said....

:giddy: when the auth is in doubt, u still willing to pay this amount.....you must have trusted yr dealer/source so much huh.....:cheeky: :cheeky:

Anyway, there nothing wrong in collecting new batches of amulets. But as a collector point of view, these new amulets nowaday are so commercialise.....:mad: Sometimes to an extend it&#39;s not worth collecting&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

Imho, normally, when you start off collecting, as you get to learn more, I believe yr taste will also upgrade along the way..... and after that tat&#39;s where the dangerous part is...... if your source is not rite, you&#39;ll end up paying silly &#036;&#036; and learning about all the wrong things&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; So if one fine day a really competent and capable source comes along and show you genuine amulets, u&#39;ll tend to treat it as fake as all along you&#39;ve been learning the wrong things and seeing the wrong things.....

Like one of my friends tells me, fake treated as geniune and geniune treat as fake to play.....:cheeky:

Anyone begs to differ????

Kushinagar
02-02-2005, 12:16 AM
Originally posted by +simon+@Feb 1 2005, 09:40 PM
ani pic of the lp tim k.p ? I quite keen in k.p too ..
Simon, pm me yr email, I&#39;ll send over the pics of the geniune piece that I&#39;ve tried to chow sometimes back.....:smile:

A word of advise, go for some other KP 1st, this one hurt if it&#39;s a fake piece....:cheeky:

lizard
02-02-2005, 01:47 AM
Originally posted by Kushinagar@Feb 2 2005, 12:03 AM
Lizard, to part with 7K for KPPPK Pim yai & lek seems veri much on the high side.....assuming pim yai @ 4.5k n lek @ 2.5k.....:giddy:

Anyway, there nothing wrong in collecting new batches of amulets. But as a collector point of view, these new amulets nowaday are so commercialise.....:mad: Sometimes to an extend it&#39;s not worth collecting&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

Like one of my friends tells me, fake treated as geniune and geniune treat as fake to play.....:cheeky:

Anyone begs to differ????
haha brother u mistaken what i mean liao .. i mean the total amount of the 2 kp add up will be around 7000 pieces .

btw i also dun have this kind of money to spend .. lol but if u interested in kppk i can bring u to a shop which is yellowish one pim yai. chowing for about 2.5 k like
and lek for 1.5k but auth or not is depend on ur skills liao frankly speaking i also not very kilat in verifing this batch of amulets :cheeky:

i also agree that most amulets now are very commercialise due to serve reason lah ..

1) if the quantity to little but good quality . will result in many fake again &#33;
2) the thai monks nvr intend to make amulets for profit . they just wan to do good for the wearer.
3) y so many auth remake batches , it usually due to ppl sourcing for it den end up being con by dealers . that is y their disciple will do a remake batch for the public .

so as for mi i only collect limited edition of new amulets or any amulets tat catch my eyes. ( seldom care who do one chio nice den buy liao ) cos i only wear one amulet around my neck . so I am more towards like collecting the budda amulets rather den buy now sell later :cheeky:

+simon+
02-02-2005, 01:48 AM
tks ..
I still a newbie .. wont be getting really expensive stuff ..

lizard
02-02-2005, 01:57 AM
Kushinagar,

so any kp u would recomand ? cos now what i know is the present day best kp guru should be wat yansen lp churn, his things are hard to find even in bkk. things that are just a few years already demand around 200-300 liao .. even dealers also say they are quite ex :cheeky:

lizard
02-02-2005, 01:58 AM
Originally posted by +simon+@Feb 2 2005, 01:48 AM
tks ..
I still a newbie .. wont be getting really expensive stuff ..
start by collecting new stuff first :thumb:

+simon+
02-02-2005, 02:23 AM
your new stuff is new amulets by amuter monks itziz ?

got 2 kp right now . 1 butterfly just got from a friend

first kp is by LP parn according to the shop (ah cai). I did see the amulet in lp parn book as well ..

the other got it 2 weeks back from FLS .. is from a temple called "wat kao all" the guy tell mi ..
IS just too nice to resist .. the back got a pita + 12 chinese zodiac + 3 tangga and it can glow in the dark .. and morever is cheap

butterfly is from krisana (Ah cai)..

Kushinagar
02-02-2005, 07:04 PM
Originally posted by lizard@Feb 2 2005, 01:47 AM
.. lol but if u interested in kppk i can bring u to a shop which is yellowish one pim yai. chowing for about 2.5 k like
and lek for 1.5k but auth or not is depend on ur skills liao frankly speaking i also not very kilat in verifing this batch of amulets :cheeky:

Bro, thks for the offer.....however, I&#39;ve already given up on this piece as you&#39;ll need much experience to verify it&#39;s auth....:cheeky:

Anyway, I&#39;ve already chow a Luang Poo&#39;s Rian Jaraenporn instead....:lovestruck:

lizard
02-02-2005, 08:12 PM
Originally posted by +simon+@Feb 2 2005, 02:23 AM
your new stuff is new amulets by amuter monks itziz ?

got 2 kp right now . 1 butterfly just got from a friend

first kp is by LP parn according to the shop (ah cai). I did see the amulet in lp parn book as well ..

the other got it 2 weeks back from FLS .. is from a temple called "wat kao all" the guy tell mi ..
IS just too nice to resist .. the back got a pita + 12 chinese zodiac + 3 tangga and it can glow in the dark .. and morever is cheap

butterfly is from krisana (Ah cai)..

amuter hmmm not really lah the current pic i am wearing now is

http://www.angelfire.com/super/amuletnet/lpchkpsom.html

i find it good for wearing :thumb: that time i saw only 2 pieces at all the places i know . den i brought one .. next time round when to find the other one bo liao haha. i think he got make another one and i found them liao very chio but damn ex so now still considering :confused:

Funk_Sol_Rider
02-02-2005, 11:20 PM
Originally posted by lizard@Feb 2 2005, 08:12 PM
amuter hmmm not really lah the current pic i am wearing now is

http://www.angelfire.com/super/amuletnet/lpchkpsom.html

i find it good for wearing :thumb: that time i saw only 2 pieces at all the places i know . den i brought one .. next time round when to find the other one bo liao haha. i think he got make another one and i found them liao very chio but damn ex so now still considering :confused:
Lizard,

So i suppose u like newly made stuff? I must agree that i share the same view
like u. Lp Chern Wat Yantsen is a good monk that make good Khunphen.
Me was looking forward to see him a couple of years back but didn&#39;t have the
chance to make my way there before he passed away. No fate i guess.

Good luck:cheer:

lizard
03-02-2005, 12:09 AM
Originally posted by Funk_Sol_Rider@Feb 2 2005, 11:20 PM
Lizard,

So i suppose u like newly made stuff? I must agree that i share the same view
like u. Lp Chern Wat Yantsen is a good monk that make good Khunphen.
Me was looking forward to see him a couple of years back but didn&#39;t have the
chance to make my way there before he passed away. No fate i guess.

Good luck:cheer:
new stuff = less fake ..

but i cant get lp chern&#39;s biography on line sad.. do u know how many batches of kp did he made ? thumbs up i would say for his amulets :thumb:

lizard
03-02-2005, 12:13 AM
hey guys i forget we all are in sbf.. so i presume we all are riding bikes .. y not we jio on date all come out for kopi and each bring some amulets to see and get to know each other ? maybe we can ride to bkk together also :giddy:

Funk_Sol_Rider
03-02-2005, 12:27 AM
Originally posted by lizard@Feb 3 2005, 12:13 AM
hey guys i forget we all are in sbf.. so i presume we all are riding bikes .. y not we jio on date all come out for kopi and each bring some amulets to see and get to know each other ? maybe we can ride to bkk together also :giddy:
That would be a good idea, can chat bikes and amulet over a cup of kopi&#33;
But ride to Bkk i guess i not game enuff. I scare i ride until my balls swollen
still haben reach with my 150cc kips&#33; :cheeky: :cheeky:

I dun have Lp Chern bio , how many batch i also bu zhi dao.

New stuff might not be 100% safe though i must say it is relatively safe&#33; :thumb:
For wearing, it is definitely good enough but can&#39;t really say so if it is good for
collecting. Anyway, me is more a wearer than a collector.

Chok dee

+simon+
03-02-2005, 05:07 PM
next time must learn from u guyz .. :smile:

where u guyz usually get your stuff from ?

lizard
03-02-2005, 11:41 PM
hmm to mi i still think tat new stuff dun have many fakes lah arbo jalat liao cos even new stuff alot got fake .. by the time they get to sg i think all fake eh liao .. cos we are just a small ration of ppl collection amulets in sg but almost all the thai collect amulets lol...

ps: den i also jalat cos basically most new amulets bo mag to teach us how to verifie lol

so how all the brother out there ? when do u wan to the outing to be ? 3th day of lunar chinese new year ? :smile:

+simon+
04-02-2005, 04:01 PM
anione heard of a mountain monk known as archan dan ?

his KP amulet is selling &#036;80+ in the market , black, made of special powder and herbs. Back got a KMT

????

Kushinagar
04-02-2005, 07:15 PM
Originally posted by lizard@Feb 3 2005, 11:41 PM
hmm to mi i still think tat new stuff dun have many fakes lah arbo jalat liao cos even new stuff alot got fake .. by the time they get to sg i think all fake eh liao .. cos we are just a small ration of ppl collection amulets in sg but almost all the thai collect amulets lol...

ps: den i also jalat cos basically most new amulets bo mag to teach us how to verifie lol

so how all the brother out there ? when do u wan to the outing to be ? 3th day of lunar chinese new year ? :smile:
Bro, like said b4, new stuff is alrite as long as it&#39;s consecrated and blessed....

However, certain LP stuff are very well proven and affordable as long you got the rite one, i.e not fake.....:cheeky:

Some recommended are;-
Luang Phor Pae, Wat Phikhunthong, Jangwat Singburi
Luang Phor Kasem, Susahn Dtrilak, Lampang
Luang Pu Tim, Wat Lenarai, Rayong
Luang Pu Dtoh, Wat Pradoo Chimplee, Bangkok
Dhan Chao Khun Nor, Wat Thepsurin, Bangkok

and much much more.....

Funk_Sol_Rider
04-02-2005, 10:03 PM
Originally posted by +simon+@Feb 4 2005, 04:01 PM
anione heard of a mountain monk known as archan dan ?

his KP amulet is selling &#036;80+ in the market , black, made of special powder and herbs. Back got a KMT

????
Simon,

Neber hear before leh, is he a monk (yellow robe) or is he some white robe
archan? Maybe u can try to find more info before commiting into buying. Do
remember to ask the dealer to share with u the province and temple of the
amulet u are interested.

But knowing Sg dealers style, most will just brush off with a lame answer such
as &#39; Oh this monk beri powderful, his temple is in Bangkok, very long name and
discreet location. &#39;

If it is some white robe archan&#39;s stuff, do be warned that some are half past
six who doesn&#39;t really have ample knowledge to consecrate good amulets. Morever, not many white robes archan stuff are recognised in the amulet market
of Thailand ,in other words, what u paying now is simply for wearing. If u are planning to sell off in future, most likely u are getting less or only a mere fraction
of the buying price u had paid for it.

Of coz, i still believe there are some good white robes archan around, its just that
i dunno who or where are they&#33;

lizard
24-02-2005, 10:07 PM
hey brother, ur avier pic is it what u wearing or what u wan ? cos i saw that today but as usual lah yellow cost a few k* lah but i saw black one also black one i think less den 500 bucks ... u got any kao tao for this piece ?

lizard
24-02-2005, 10:13 PM
btw anyone know where can i get those silver casting for kp ?? silver yo not stainless steel.. try ng beng hock at cross road blk 34 / FLS but they only have for somdej .. so anyone any idea ?:cheeky:

i find those more chio den gold one leh keke :lovestruck:
(ps. also bo &#036;&#036; buy gold one lah cos have to buy gold chain also)

+simon+
25-02-2005, 12:39 AM
try fu lou shou loh ..
is the silver waterproof ?? cos the stainless steel isnt ..

lizard
25-02-2005, 04:18 AM
Originally posted by +simon+@Feb 25 2005, 12:39 AM
try fu lou shou loh ..
is the silver waterproof ?? cos the stainless steel isnt ..
no leh water can still get in lol but what i like is the colour .. very shiny silver . its is the same as a stainless steel casing lah but the colour nicer :cheeky:

kel2505
25-02-2005, 11:01 PM
if anyone of ur wanna get thai amulet can let me noe....

lizard
26-02-2005, 05:25 AM
Originally posted by Kel^83@Feb 25 2005, 11:01 PM
if anyone of ur wanna get thai amulet can let me noe....

u got simi kang tao intro ? u dealer or pte collector ? i dun mind chowing from u if your price is good :cheeky:

kel2505
26-02-2005, 10:07 AM
Originally posted by lizard@Feb 26 2005, 05:25 AM
u got simi kang tao intro ? u dealer or pte collector ? i dun mind chowing from u if your price is good :cheeky:
neither but got lobang for it if u want...

Arcfire
28-02-2005, 12:14 AM
Originally posted by Kel^83@Feb 26 2005, 10:07 AM
neither but got lobang for it if u want...
Sounds interesting...... might be interested....wadaya haf?

kel2505
28-02-2005, 09:27 PM
Originally posted by Arcfire@Feb 28 2005, 12:14 AM
Sounds interesting...... might be interested....wadaya haf?
ermz... tat 1 i gotta check it out first....

maybe u tell me wat u wan lor then i ask for u...

Kushinagar
28-02-2005, 09:42 PM
Originally posted by Kel^83@Feb 28 2005, 09:27 PM
ermz... tat 1 i gotta check it out first....

maybe u tell me wat u wan lor then i ask for u...

Hi Kel^83, I looking for a Bahng Krang Khun Paen Pim Songphunyai......must be geniune and got life-time guarantee and at any time being verified that it&#39;s fake &#036; back + interest......have not, such lobang????

+simon+
01-03-2005, 12:18 PM
&#036; back + interest ?
lolz ..

lizard
01-03-2005, 07:02 PM
Originally posted by Kushinagar@Feb 28 2005, 09:42 PM
Hi Kel^83, I looking for a Bahng Krang Khun Paen Pim Songphunyai......must be geniune and got life-time guarantee and at any time being verified that it&#39;s fake &#036; back + interest......have not, such lobang????
u see too much inovation-TV liao .. haha where got money back one ?
once u are cheated u are cheated :cheeky:

kel2505
01-03-2005, 07:54 PM
Originally posted by Kushinagar@Feb 28 2005, 09:42 PM
>.<"

u 1 the amulet can ask for u....

regarding money back guarantee + interest... think u go whr also cannot find bah...

ketten hunde
01-03-2005, 08:38 PM
next time also wan ISO liao... :lol:

Kushinagar
01-03-2005, 10:19 PM
Originally posted by lizard@Mar 1 2005, 07:02 PM
u see too much inovation-TV liao .. haha where got money back one ?
once u are cheated u are cheated :cheeky:
Tat&#39;s y friend must get from the rite source......

Mine source will do that if his stuff u get prove to be fake.....&#036; back + 5% interest..........

Interested????

:D :D

Kushinagar
01-03-2005, 10:38 PM
Originally posted by Kel^83@Mar 1 2005, 07:54 PM
>.<"

u 1 the amulet can ask for u....

regarding money back guarantee + interest... think u go whr also cannot find bah...

Hi Kel^83, thks for the offer,,,just joking with u.....:cheeky:

It&#39;s not that I can&#39;t find this piece....it&#39;s just tat do u noe the value of this amulet???? If not then....let me tell u....

A good condition piece that can clearly see the facial feature will cost not less than S&#036;5k.....competition standard piece will even reach more than S&#036;10k....:giddy:

So do u wanna get involved in such a deal as the amount involved is not small....if yr friends are dealer...then they also must have the rite source n competant enuff ppl in Thailand to run errand for them...if not also :faint:

No offend....just stating facts

lizard
02-03-2005, 12:58 AM
Originally posted by Kushinagar@Mar 1 2005, 10:38 PM

It&#39;s not that I can&#39;t find this piece....it&#39;s just tat do u noe the value of this amulet???? If not then....let me tell u....

A good condition piece that can clearly see the facial feature will cost not less than S&#036;5k.....competition standard piece will even reach more than S&#036;10k....:giddy:

So do u wanna get involved in such a deal as the amount involved is not small....if yr friends are dealer...then they also must have the rite source n competant enuff ppl in Thailand to run errand for them...if not also :faint:

what is 5k - 10k in the world of amulets ??? that time i saw a lp toh pidta cos around 9k liao .. bkp somdej 20k is a normal piece :lovestruck: .... but sad thing is that the price of amulets rising is usually due to singapore and malaysia collectors lah .. we farking spoil the market .. :cheeky:

bo pian lah this kind of things cos usually LP only make few thousands pieces for a pim so if ppl wear liao good ppl will start looking for it .. by the time the new reach sg the amulets oreadly run out of the temple liao ..

so in simple caculations few thousand divid by thai , sing , malayisa, hk , taiwan where got enough..

lizard
02-03-2005, 05:06 AM
Thai amulets have been created by magic-guru monks using various materials such as silver, bronze, tin,i vory tusk, buffalo horn, wood, holy powder, clay and animal skin, etc.
It is believed that amulets have been created in Thailand since Sukhothai period or some 700 years ago. The late Ayuthaya period or about 250-300 years ago,Thailand had many wars with Burma, the consecration rituals were performed by the magic-expert monks onto all weapons and onto soldiers for invulnerability, meanwhile the sacred objects for self protection were also distributed.

When the capital of Thailand was moved from Ayuthaya to Bangkok about 200 years ago, the "Visha" or supernatural knowledge on making amulets were also simutaneously brought to the new capital by many guru monks who evacuated from the old severely damaged capital. And the amulets have successively been made from generation to generation up until now.

kel2505
02-03-2005, 09:00 PM
Originally posted by Kushinagar@Mar 1 2005, 10:38 PM

>.<"

bluff me.. thought u finding...

i just wanna provide ur with another source to find the amulets ur want lor....

anyway, its okie for me de....

not offended...

Kushinagar
02-03-2005, 10:53 PM
Originally posted by Kel^83@Mar 2 2005, 09:00 PM
>.<"

bluff me.. thought u finding...

i just wanna provide ur with another source to find the amulets ur want lor....

anyway, its okie for me de....

not offended...

Like I sat b4 my offer still on........chow n it&#39;s fake &#036; back + 5% interest..... :D :D

kel2505
02-03-2005, 11:39 PM
Originally posted by Kushinagar@Mar 2 2005, 10:53 PM
Like I sat b4 my offer still on........chow n it&#39;s fake &#036; back + 5% interest..... :D :D
:giddy:

hmm... if u still want then i ask for u lor....

if nt wrong got 2 types rite?

think 1 is 2050 the other 2004 ah.... (this 1 i forgot le... gotta check again... don :gun: me if this is wrong)

Funk_Sol_Rider
02-03-2005, 11:43 PM
Originally posted by Kushinagar@Mar 1 2005, 10:19 PM
Tat&#39;s y friend must get from the rite source......

Mine source will do that if his stuff u get prove to be fake.....&#036; back + 5% interest..........

Interested????

:D :D
Good source dude, nxt time i want to chao amulet, u can help me out?

Kushinagar
03-03-2005, 12:43 AM
Originally posted by Funk_Sol_Rider@Mar 2 2005, 11:43 PM
Good source dude, nxt time i want to chao amulet, u can help me out?

Dude, sure....:cheeky:

kel2505
03-03-2005, 07:56 PM
Kushinagar for the amulet u want... now onli got yr2505 1.... around 43yrs....

don have yr400 atm....

lizard
05-03-2005, 09:17 PM
guys i am renting this amulet KHUNPAEN LP AANT Phim Kaen Onn. (green)
for 1.6k neg. the back crack abit . as there u all know is only 200 pieces out of 20,000 yellow pieces . so i am one lucky ass lah but durrent got some cash flow problems . (bike also wan to sell )

Phim Kaen Onn read up ..
http://lekwatruak.tripod.com/kplpaant.html

:lovestruck:

will try to upload a pic by tonite

lizard
05-03-2005, 10:18 PM
here are the photos

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v102/sooyi/PIC_1019.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v102/sooyi/PIC_1021.jpg

lizard
05-03-2005, 10:28 PM
this are some of my amulets

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v102/sooyi/PIC_1018.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v102/sooyi/PIC_1017.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v102/sooyi/PIC_1022.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v102/sooyi/PIC_1023.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v102/sooyi/PIC_1025.jpg :lovestruck:

+simon+
05-03-2005, 11:55 PM
wat the price of your 2nd kp ?

the soon teck is by LP parn ?

Kushinagar
06-03-2005, 12:37 AM
Originally posted by +simon+@Mar 5 2005, 11:55 PM

The somdej is from Luang Phor Pae, Wat Phikhunthong, Singburi....

lizard
06-03-2005, 01:11 AM
Originally posted by +simon+@Mar 5 2005, 11:55 PM

the 2nd one is around 100+ bah now got 2 phim

the somdej is lp pae corret :cheeky:

+simon+
06-03-2005, 02:40 PM
okie ..

I saw 1piece of somdej from lp pae at FLS .. &#036;300 with cert
white with gold dust ..

thinking of getting it .. but rather ex
pending .. :cheeky:

FireSpitter
07-03-2005, 02:16 PM
Ah Tiang,

I found the new address of the "temple" we used to go. It&#39;s now moved to Lorong 11 Geylang. Wanna go there together someday?

Kushinagar
07-03-2005, 07:06 PM
Originally posted by +simon+@Mar 6 2005, 02:40 PM
okie ..

I saw 1piece of somdej from lp pae at FLS .. &#036;300 with cert
white with gold dust ..

thinking of getting it .. but rather ex
pending .. :cheeky:
With tis amount (maybe got to add a bit more) u might as well get a LP Pae Somdej LangSer BE2514 (it&#39;s black color with tiger strips. Can only c when the top white powder is gone). :cheeky:

+simon+
08-03-2005, 12:07 AM
u expert .. also dono which one u talking
:sweat:

maybi I might not like it .. buy amulets is like love at first sight for me
lolz ..

lizard
08-03-2005, 02:40 AM
Originally posted by +simon+@Mar 8 2005, 12:07 AM

lolz ..

yeah i agree .. :lovestruck:

Kushinagar
08-03-2005, 06:41 PM
Originally posted by +simon+@Mar 8 2005, 12:07 AM

lolz ..

Here, have a look..........

+simon+
08-03-2005, 10:41 PM
I saw this before in one of my friends collection
but material different ..

nice piece ..

koma
09-03-2005, 02:49 AM
got 1 same question if got a long pu that amulet on my current bike now, is it advisable to

1)keep it there
2)take it out n transfer to my new bike
3)bring to temple n give back to the monks

like to hear some advise frm u guys, thanks ;)

Arcfire
09-03-2005, 09:50 AM
Is there anywhere or any books that the experts here can recommend to read on uses of various amulets n such?

nivleK1985
09-03-2005, 09:57 AM
check the previous pages, got a few links