View Full Version : Yamaha TZM 150 Riders

supafly
07-12-2008, 03:56 PM
TZM Riders Club recruitng members!! 03-01-2009

Hello fellow riders! Hahahaha! ok after long months of silence its finally time to get back on d bike! A new year brings new goals right? Hahaha! Let me introduce myself once again, its supaflyyyy, but dat doesnt mean dat i can fly ok? Staying in d east. See u guys ard say hi!

Ok d main agenda for dis coming new year is to recruit members for the TZM Riders Club. This club is relatively new n probly unheard of to most people., however we have been around, not lurking in dark corners of the universe, but participating in charity and social events. Our main activity is to participate in such events. The purpose of dis club is to gather fellow TZM riders so we all can meet up share tips, experiences and d likes. We choose to participate in charitable or social events to gain knowledge, experience and to create an awareness of road safety. Please do take note, riding2, being rowdy or racing2 are not our main club activities. We do go for occasional rides, n furthermore u guys can conduct for urselves to gather round through d contacts gained during our meetups. But remember safety n image is of upmost importance~ HAhahahah!

What we are interested in are people who favorably owns a TZM, friendly, have interests in bike events, likes to do charity work... If u think u fit in d description dun be shy just come along! We are making polo-t's for club members with d club logos next year! cool man~

Meeting Place: Kallang Mcd
Places to go: Kallang Mcd
Time: 9pm SHARP ah please
Things to bring: Bike, Bike Key, Full Tank 'o' Gas, 2T, Valid Road Tax, Valid Insurance, Helmet, Camera, Handphone, Cash, IC, Ciggarettes
Person to contact: Supafly
Email(msn, friendster): amali66@hotmail.com
For further enquiries please do call:
Supafly - 81706304
Totu - 94820059

For those who WANTS to go but NOT FREE on the certain time please contactme. For the date its set, so please MAKE urself free. I see nowadays alot of TZM owners here in SBF, so please indulge in ur TZM riding spirit! Look out for other TZM riders and ask them to come along!

p.s. DO NOT REPOST! LATER D THREAD WILL BE TOO MUCH OF A HEADACHE TO READ... I WILL DO D REPOSTING FOR YA K..
and pls pm me ur numbers.

jiko
07-12-2008, 11:06 PM
bro it's actually my servo lar... how much are if wanna change the servo?

d last tym i change was $220... dat was 1 yr ago...i tink u shld b the same price uh bro...

md05071985
09-12-2008, 04:44 AM
d last tym i change was $220... dat was 1 yr ago...i tink u shld b the same price uh bro...

yeah thanks bro... just came back from work and my bike breakdown at TPE. sudden stop and followed by a click click click sound.. like something when in my bike like dat. then it stop and all was shut off... called emas and waited for 30 mins. tow to the nearest carpark and take cab go back..!!!! pls pls pls people help me... spend 2.5k at ramesh motor last 2 months and my bike like dat!!!!! i feel like letting go of the bike....

supafly
09-12-2008, 06:28 PM

Hello fellow riders! Hahahaha! ok after long months of silence its finally time to get back on d bike! A new year brings new goals right? Hahaha! Let me introduce myself once again, its supaflyyyy, but dat doesnt mean dat i can fly ok? Staying in d east. See u guys ard say hi!

Ok d main agenda for dis coming new year is to recruit members for the TZM Riders Club. This club is relatively new n probly unheard of to most people., however we have been around, not lurking in dark corners of the universe, but participating in charity and social events. Our main activity is to participate in such events. The purpose of dis club is to gather fellow TZM riders so we all can meet up share tips, experiences and d likes. We choose to participate in charitable or social events to gain knowledge, experience and to create an awareness of road safety. Please do take note, riding2, being rowdy or racing2 are not our main club activities. We do go for occasional rides, n furthermore u guys can conduct for urselves to gather round through d contacts gained during our meetups. But remember safety n image is of upmost importance~ HAhahahah!

What we are interested in are people who favorably owns a TZM, friendly, have interests in bike events, likes to do charity work... If u think u fit in d description dun be shy just come along! We are making polo-t's for club members with d club logos next year! cool man~

Things to bring: Bike, Bike Key, Full Tank 'o' Gas, 2T, Valid Road Tax, Valid Insurance, Helmet, Camera, Handphone, Cash, IC, Ciggarettes
Supafly - 81706304
Totu - 94820059

For those who WANTS to go but NOT FREE on the certain time please contactme. For the date its set, so please MAKE urself free. I see nowadays alot of TZM owners here in SBF, so please indulge in ur TZM riding spirit! Look out for other TZM riders and ask them to come along!

p.s. DO NOT REPOST! LATER D THREAD WILL BE TOO MUCH OF A HEADACHE TO READ... I WILL DO D REPOSTING FOR YA K..

supafly
09-12-2008, 06:29 PM
yeah thanks bro... just came back from work and my bike breakdown at TPE. sudden stop and followed by a click click click sound.. like something when in my bike like dat. then it stop and all was shut off... called emas and waited for 30 mins. tow to the nearest carpark and take cab go back..!!!! pls pls pls people help me... spend 2.5k at ramesh motor last 2 months and my bike like dat!!!!! i feel like letting go of the bike....

bike jam isit? suay man... den wat u gon do now?

compfused
09-12-2008, 06:48 PM
yeah thanks bro... just came back from work and my bike breakdown at TPE. sudden stop and followed by a click click click sound.. like something when in my bike like dat. then it stop and all was shut off... called emas and waited for 30 mins. tow to the nearest carpark and take cab go back..!!!! pls pls pls people help me... spend 2.5k at ramesh motor last 2 months and my bike like dat!!!!! i feel like letting go of the bike....I think you could try contact tatu and go down to Ramesh again? :D

mab
09-12-2008, 07:12 PM
outing on 3rd jan? hmmm, if i have nothing on, i'll probly be there. but i dont know anyone. malu lah. hahah.

aprilia_biker89
09-12-2008, 07:47 PM
guys i ask you arh, the cone bearing arh near the fork there arh....how much arh.... a shop told me 120...reasonable not....

supafly
12-12-2008, 07:00 PM

Supafly - 81706304
Totu - 94820059

ApaM
13-12-2008, 03:27 PM
anyone letting go ur tzm?

compfused
13-12-2008, 03:38 PM
anyone letting go ur tzm?PM krazyfist..He's lettin go of his I think..:D

Luster
13-12-2008, 03:40 PM
hello tzm riders ! i think i saw u guys at ECP highway last saturday. i was at e road shoulder waiting for bikemulance lol!
kinda nice to c u guys in formation riding. miss those tzm years. cya guys ard.

karLorenzo
15-12-2008, 06:16 PM
hello tzm riders,how you doin?im quite new herre,
soo hope to get to know all of you here real soon..
take care ride safely.

nd_danial
16-12-2008, 10:34 PM
hello tzm riders,how you doin?im quite new herre,
soo hope to get to know all of you here real soon..
take care ride safely.

hey welcome bro.... :)

supafly
20-12-2008, 06:08 AM

Supafly - 81706304
Totu - 94820059

Going:

Supafly
Totu

jiko
20-12-2008, 07:02 PM

Bro ur byk how? Ok oredi?

jiko
20-12-2008, 07:04 PM
amali, mcm tak jadi je gath...

seanchew1986
20-12-2008, 07:53 PM
after riding 40min, at a speed of 110km/hr, coming out from the highway about to stop at a traffic light. i could feel the heat from inside the fairing and the bike stalled at neutral gear when i stopped. i have already change the radiator and coolant the day before, but the bike still stalled when idleing, help me...

md05071985
22-12-2008, 04:07 PM
Bro ur byk how? Ok oredi?

ok bro, bike in tip top condition. Do my wiring, change spark plug, go for full service, change my valve servo, change my front discbrake... now bike like speed demon.. 140km/h in seconds.... can go further but scared piston jam... hehe not ready yet...

mrromeo
22-12-2008, 08:49 PM
hey guys... its been like been wanting to joing ya all... ahahahakz... and ouh btw... do u all noe? on where to service the bike in jb? to make my bike fly to the sky? ahahahakx.. coz im planning to... and ouhh... whats the most suitable for tzm sprocket front and back?

nd_danial
22-12-2008, 08:51 PM
ok bro, bike in tip top condition. Do my wiring, change spark plug, go for full service, change my valve servo, change my front discbrake... now bike like speed demon.. 140km/h in seconds.... can go further but scared piston jam... hehe not ready yet...

wan go play drag?:cheeky:

anyone wanna buy tzm? i might wanna sell mine 3.5kneg.
FT plate COE till 2011.
outlook superb condtion
internal superb condition
engine overhauled
MOds-high speed bearing, Gear six changed for more pick up. Block ported and carb tuned nicely, chamber stomach, Keihin PJ34mm racing carb, domino fast throttle

basically bike is in race ready condition.:)

ice_concept
23-12-2008, 03:23 PM
w0w gathering sey

Zai TZM
24-12-2008, 01:11 PM
Hello hello tzmers...

supafly
24-12-2008, 06:33 PM

Supafly - 81706304
Totu - 94820059

Going:

Supafly
Totu

supafly
24-12-2008, 06:35 PM
normal la. most come not from forum one.

mab
25-12-2008, 02:59 AM
bro, which bikeshop u do all this at?

hey guys... its been like been wanting to joing ya all... ahahahakz... and ouh btw... do u all noe? on where to service the bike in jb? to make my bike fly to the sky? ahahahakx.. coz im planning to... and ouhh... whats the most suitable for tzm sprocket front and back?
yep, interested to know where in jb too. i need to full service my bike. thanks. :)

RYANS
25-12-2008, 02:14 PM
anyone selling reputable condition TZM? pm me thks!

karLorenzo
27-12-2008, 05:47 PM
anyone can gimme tips on how to reduce smoke?
mine like foggin' uhh..

epk
27-12-2008, 07:02 PM
mine like foggin' uhh..

reduce your 2t intake?

RempitburnOut
28-12-2008, 10:22 AM
oi korg2....korg semue amcm??? lame sak tk masok ni thread....haha!!

RempitburnOut
28-12-2008, 10:31 AM
mine like foggin' uhh..

mosquito killing machine...ahha!! u can try decarbonised ur pipe and adjust the 2t intake.

RempitburnOut
28-12-2008, 10:36 AM
wah ...gathering ah...lama sak tk turon gathering...i'll come dwn if im free on dat day...

RYANS
28-12-2008, 02:09 PM
Anyone selling reputable condition TZM? basically i want everything stock :)

karLorenzo
28-12-2008, 10:43 PM
ok thanx..

Suparjo
29-12-2008, 05:34 AM
hi guys...just wanna ask if its easy to fix the YPVS on our own??coz i intend to buy and juz fix it..I mean will it like we need to change the oil and all those troublesome stuff after replacing the valve???

Terrible One
30-12-2008, 02:50 AM
just wondering if my old bike is still in this forum. FX4138* if I remember correctlyhttp://w1.bikepics.com/pics/2004%5C10%5C16%5Cbikepics-229200-800.jpg

ice_concept
31-12-2008, 07:59 AM
h0w guys wer u all partying..?

md05071985
31-12-2008, 09:51 AM
guys u know where to get tzm spedo 1 set ? i saw there's a lot of types for tzm?

md05071985
01-01-2009, 03:50 PM

yep, interested to know where in jb too. i need to full service my bike. thanks. :)

only one mechanic i go.... 'SPR RAMESH MOTO'

Hancur
02-01-2009, 12:48 AM
hey guys, i got a problem with my bike which i jus got a week ago and i hope u more experience tzm riders could help me out.

while riding my bike will make the popping sound similar to the one u hear when u throttle high gear at low speed. when that happens my bike will jus slow down and the engine will die off eventually. this is when my throttle is still open but it has no effect. most of the time it happens at higher gear lyk 5th or 6th and my rpm goes above 5000 den when i slow down to below 5000 and open throttle again i will hear the sound but the bike wont accelerate but instead slows down because no power is injected.

anyone knows what is the cause of this please let me know? because this is the 2nd time this has happened. the first time it did i went back to the shop and the mechanic fixed it saying its ok already and the problem was something to do with air going in. but only 2 days after it happens again.

Terrible One
03-01-2009, 01:54 AM
hey guys, i got a problem with my bike which i jus got a week ago and i hope u more experience tzm riders could help me out.

while riding my bike will make the popping sound similar to the one u hear when u throttle high gear at low speed. when that happens my bike will jus slow down and the engine will die off eventually. this is when my throttle is still open but it has no effect. most of the time it happens at higher gear lyk 5th or 6th and my rpm goes above 5000 den when i slow down to below 5000 and open throttle again i will hear the sound but the bike wont accelerate but instead slows down because no power is injected.

anyone knows what is the cause of this please let me know? because this is the 2nd time this has happened. the first time it did i went back to the shop and the mechanic fixed it saying its ok already and the problem was something to do with air going in. but only 2 days after it happens again.

Did you remove the snorkel and air filter? if yes put them back.. check your plug too just in case..

md05071985
03-01-2009, 03:36 PM

ok from experience, coz i got kena this also... change spark plug do some wiring tune ur carb well(get a good mechanic) and when riding just try to ramp the bike at 2nd and 3rd gear go all the way till 8 - 10 rpm then change upper gear. do this once in a while... but remember to standby on to ur brakes and do it on a straight road. or u can decarbonized ur pipe also... from experience when this kind of thing occur just ramp the bike and clear all the carbon... do it once in a while.. it helps... try it coz tzm u cannot ride at rpm 5++ on 5th or 6th gear.. confirm will have this problem...... its a high revving bike.... so just ramp it!

Hancur
03-01-2009, 08:55 PM
Did you remove the snorkel and air filter? if yes put them back.. check your plug too just in case..

i didnt remove anything when i bought the bike. i'll definitely check the plug. thanks.

Hancur
03-01-2009, 08:58 PM
ok from experience, coz i got kena this also... change spark plug do some wiring tune ur carb well(get a good mechanic) and when riding just try to ramp the bike at 2nd and 3rd gear go all the way till 8 - 10 rpm then change upper gear. do this once in a while... but remember to standby on to ur brakes and do it on a straight road. or u can decarbonized ur pipe also... from experience when this kind of thing occur just ramp the bike and clear all the carbon... do it once in a while.. it helps... try it coz tzm u cannot ride at rpm 5++ on 5th or 6th gear.. confirm will have this problem...... its a high revving bike.... so just ramp it!

i understand the changing spark plug and decarbonized pipe part but not the wiring tune carb part. if u dun mind can explain? cos im still quite new to bikes. and btw thanks for sharing ur experience, it'll help me alot.

aprilia_biker89
04-01-2009, 05:24 AM
Hey guys, anyone selling or knows someone who is selling TZM head fairing.....pls sell me anybody...my head fearing hancur alredi ar like hancur bike..hahhas

mab
04-01-2009, 01:35 PM
u guys noe how much it costs to re-wire the whole bike? my wires are all frayed and messy already.

Hancur
04-01-2009, 11:58 PM
Hey guys, anyone selling or knows someone who is selling TZM head fairing.....pls sell me anybody...my head fearing hancur alredi ar like hancur bike..hahhas

haha maybe i should change my nick den my bike wont be like that. haha.

Eyan
05-01-2009, 01:00 PM
hi guys.. remember me? hahahha.. its 2009 already..hope this year will be able to see more M on the rd..

Romeo Shahboy
05-01-2009, 06:30 PM
Very confusing...

Hey..i am the proud owner of this bike...i am using it now..it is FT1403...bought at HKL anything, beep me at 94834762

totu
05-01-2009, 07:17 PM
u guys noe how much it costs to re-wire the whole bike? my wires are all frayed and messy already.

for do rewiring for tzm will cost bout RM140 at jb..but spore abit expensive i guess...

totu
05-01-2009, 07:20 PM
hi guys.. remember me? hahahha.. its 2009 already..hope this year will be able to see more M on the rd..

heloo mr..eyan takper takper..ingat dah tak bernyawa lagi..eupanyer tmuncul jugak nick kau kat forum..hahaha..dei kater nak jual motor ..tak jadi per..??haha..come on geng tzm living legend..haha...dua hari lepas gathering tzm..woww dapat balik sial spirit tzmers sampai 31 bikes..terperanjat gua..hahaha...

totu
05-01-2009, 07:23 PM
hi guys...just wanna ask if its easy to fix the YPVS on our own??coz i intend to buy and juz fix it..I mean will it like we need to change the oil and all those troublesome stuff after replacing the valve???

if u wanna change urself can bro..but the tuning part its most difficult..why dun u change at jb itself..more cheaper aite..RM 75.OO for original valve and bouch RM25..bout 50 sing dollar oni...in spore bout 130 sing dollar...

totu
05-01-2009, 07:28 PM

hmm if u wanna do in jb for best price and wanna ur bike fly like demon msg me bro..94820059..or u call my mechanic straight away for price and problem to fix of. S.P.R.RAMESH ..its jb num..+60167734006

totu
05-01-2009, 07:33 PM
mine like foggin' uhh..

oni 4 things tat can reduce smoke on your bike..
1.decorbonize ur pipe.
2.reduce 2t intake
3.change ur carbon fiber which stuff in muffler
4.use good quality 2t oil

aprilia_biker89
06-01-2009, 12:05 AM
So Anyone Selling Head Fairing...i Desperately Need One....

Eyan
08-01-2009, 03:30 AM
heloo mr..eyan takper takper..ingat dah tak bernyawa lagi..eupanyer tmuncul jugak nick kau kat forum..hahaha..dei kater nak jual motor ..tak jadi per..??haha..come on geng tzm living legend..haha...dua hari lepas gathering tzm..woww dapat balik sial spirit tzmers sampai 31 bikes..terperanjat gua..hahaha...

dei bro totu..tzm r6..hahaha.. aku maseh bernyawe lah.. cume hp aku je takde nyawa..aku memang nak jual sikit hari tapi ingat2 balek macam sayang plak.. when i see your pic riding your tzm je i changed my mind hahaha.. jangan perasan ah.. aku maseh semangat la dgn geng tzm kite.. sudah terang..tapi bz ah bro.. sat o.t..whats more important is kite maseh kawan pe.. nampak kat rd korang plak nanti tak tegur aku..hahaha..alamak 31 bikes?? tu bukan teperanjat lagi.. kalau 31 kire macam mat rempit seremban.. ahhaha.. jangan terase bro..:cheeky: wansuay tzmers..hehehehhehe

Eyan
08-01-2009, 03:30 AM

dei bro totu..tzm r6..hahaha.. aku maseh bernyawe lah.. cume hp aku je takde nyawa..aku memang nak jual sikit hari tapi ingat2 balek macam sayang plak.. when i see your pic riding your tzm je i changed my mind hahaha.. jangan perasan ah.. aku maseh semangat la dgn geng tzm kite.. sudah terang..tapi bz ah bro.. sat o.t..whats more important is kite maseh kawan pe.. nampak kat rd korang plak nanti tak tegur aku..hahaha..alamak 31 bikes?? tu bukan teperanjat lagi.. kalau 31 kire macam mat rempit seremban.. ahhaha.. jangan terase bro..:cheeky: wansuay tzmers..hehehehhehe

aprilia_biker89
12-01-2009, 01:53 AM
head fairing pls....know anyone or any place i can get a tzm head fairing

hitoshi
12-01-2009, 07:37 PM
if anyone going johor bahru plz pm me

im a midnite person i like to go to jb around 11.30pm to 12 midnite

now i dun dare go cause of the new way

so if u know the new way plz bring me along as i wan to go to lorong bapok and service my tzm there its due rite now :)

hElleVer
13-01-2009, 01:56 AM
bros.. any idea y when i on ignition, my valve tt "eee... eee... eee" sound is soft?

Luster
14-01-2009, 07:31 PM
head fairing pls....know anyone or any place i can get a tzm head fairing

if in sg. go direct agent. cheaper i guess.

girl_03
15-01-2009, 05:44 PM
Hey guys.. just to share..

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b226/fyda_03/notice.jpg

:cool:

KyleRudayne
19-01-2009, 11:04 AM
chey chey chey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...abang abang tzm seh!!!...bwahahahah!!!...nak tompang boleh???

KyleRudayne
19-01-2009, 12:04 PM
bwk tzm tak payah kerek ah...chill ah bebs...hehehe...see ya'll on the roads.

Eyan
20-01-2009, 12:47 PM
bwk tzm tak payah kerek ah...chill ah bebs...hehehe...see ya'll on the roads.

wah2 wah2 abang romeo ah..ape ke patot kau panggil kite kerek?hahahha..hey bro kau tu da ada number picit aku bukan nak msg aku..amacam dah jadi suami kan skrg..hahahaha.. gerek pe? ahahhaa..SUAMI ORANG SEH.. hahahahah..k la bro ni forum pun da makin mendak..da tak macam dulu lah..no matter ape motor yang kau bawak as long as you were once with us before then we still regard u as our bro.. mane boleh lupe orang yang slalu tolong aku mase motor aku bikin problem..:cheers:

wantongkol07
21-01-2009, 10:40 AM
hie bros, nak tompang tanye uh. Im new here. And im interested in buying TZM, got any suggestions, tips for me? What to look for when buying tzm, or maintainence? thanks in advance.

KyleRudayne
21-01-2009, 11:19 AM
Usually for first timers buying bike sure kena ketok...squeeze u until dry...lagi2 tzm...so if u are buying tzm...there are alot of things to look out for...no matter first timer or second timer or many timer..especially the ypvs..for engine wise if u wanna have a look at the carburetor and such...kind of difficult ah...they say service...but sometime never service or do very lousy...must check fork got leak...swing arm loose or not...alot of things la...

KyleRudayne
21-01-2009, 11:26 AM
hmm...for maintenance...always service every 3 months...if u loaded...every month better ah..HAHAHA...if u have a wife...TZM is like ur second wife...nak kene maintain..HAHAHAHA

wantongkol07
21-01-2009, 12:03 PM
Usually for first timers buying bike sure kena ketok...squeeze u until dry...lagi2 tzm...so if u are buying tzm...there are alot of things to look out for...no matter first timer or second timer or many timer..especially the ypvs..for engine wise if u wanna have a look at the carburetor and such...kind of difficult ah...they say service...but sometime never service or do very lousy...must check fork got leak...swing arm loose or not...alot of things la...

mak ai bro, watever u say i tak paham seyy. maybe later u can explain to me slowly?

KyleRudayne
21-01-2009, 01:14 PM
sorry ah bro...i'm not riding tzm anymore la...u can look for tzm professional,his name totu..heheheh...explain to u also no point coz u see nothing..sorry ah

wantongkol07
21-01-2009, 05:56 PM
sorry ah bro...i'm not riding tzm anymore la...u can look for tzm professional,his name totu..heheheh...explain to u also no point coz u see nothing..sorry ah

totu? alamak. im new here la bro. orang pon semuer tak kenal. lesen pon blom ade lagi haiz..

Eyan
21-01-2009, 08:32 PM
totu? alamak. im new here la bro. orang pon semuer tak kenal. lesen pon blom ade lagi haiz..

kalau nak kawan aku nak jual.. pape pm aku

wantongkol07
21-01-2009, 09:23 PM
kalau nak kawan aku nak jual.. pape pm aku

bro, pm sent. dapat tak? coz inside my send items takde.

hero512
22-01-2009, 01:08 AM

How come u ride at rpm 5? Normal riding should be at 7.. if its at 5 den just down ur gear...

hero512
22-01-2009, 01:11 AM
Romeo Tzm? Masih bawa tzm lagi tak? Tot kau dah upgrade or something.. Biler nak ader gathering lagik? Yg org lamer2 masih ader?

supafly
22-01-2009, 02:31 AM
look out for future gaths... nxt mth. n they;re going to ride to kota tinggi... thsoe interested pm yan degil

wantongkol07
22-01-2009, 07:29 AM
any bros out there willing to share with me about tzm? what to look for when buying it and their maintainence. Coz most of my frens and cousins semue cakap TZM moto sakit. But i still insist on buying it sebab minat since sec 3. So, any bros willing to help?

KyleRudayne
22-01-2009, 11:04 AM
any bros out there willing to share with me about tzm? what to look for when buying it and their maintainence. Coz most of my frens and cousins semue cakap TZM moto sakit. But i still insist on buying it sebab minat since sec 3. So, any bros willing to help?

beb...TZM sakit pasal owner bodoh tak tahu jaga moto:dot:...HAHAHAHA...always must tune...always must service..always must this and that:sian:...nak moto tzm kau power atau terbang kau pm supafly:thumb:..moto dier ader wings blh terbang...HAHAHA:angel:

oi eyan...lu takde ckp ape2 pun mau jual moto??...tiba2 je aku nmpk story kat sini...jual moto M abeh nak amik moto ape plak??..yamaha fino pink colour ehk??...HAHAHAH...

ape mau gi gathering jauh2...gathering kat pulau ubin ah...haha...sentosa pun ok jgk pe...yg sape kat tekong kepe...duk sana diam2 dulu je la k...HAHAHHA...dah kluar picit Boss(Supafly)...:cheeky:

wantongkol07
22-01-2009, 02:29 PM
okay, if i gg to buy tzm, i ajak some of the bros here help me tgk tzm tu okay ke tak boleh?

Eyan
22-01-2009, 03:30 PM
oi eyan...lu takde ckp ape2 pun mau jual moto??...tiba2 je aku nmpk story kat sini...jual moto M abeh nak amik moto ape plak??..yamaha fino pink colour ehk??...HAHAHAH...

hey kalau pink puas hati aku bikin paintwork gambar pink panther..nak jual la.. economy dunia kan tgh merosot..kan abg obama dah kasi warning..

Eyan
22-01-2009, 03:35 PM
How come u ride at rpm 5? Normal riding should be at 7.. if its at 5 den just down ur gear...

wah normal riding at rpm 7?? wah bro u one week buy how many bottles of 2t huh?? ::cheeky::cheeky:

Eyan
22-01-2009, 03:36 PM
bro, pm sent. dapat tak? coz inside my send items takde.

tak dapat ur msg ah bro..

Eyan
22-01-2009, 03:44 PM

standard lah bro sakit perkara biasa.. smue moto pun sama.. tapi yang penting..spare parts island wide ada.. takpayah nak pergi specific shops to get replacements.. lagipun skrg makin ramai minat dgn tzm.. kedai smue da mule amik brg2 tzm.. tak lah problem sangat tzm ni.. pandai jaga ok pe.. macam motor aku ni.. mule2 memang problem.. tak caye tanye bdk2 forum lain kat sini yang old timer.. at one time dorang 'camping' kat bwh blk aku..jadi mechanic..tapi bile dorang da ajar aku amacam nak maintain.. da tak de hal lagi..kalau nak kate servicing pun tak rabak la bro.. kire2 1 kali dalam 2/3 bulan pada aku da bole..tapi kalau free2 tu rajin2 lah check tempat2 yang sensitive bro..

wantongkol07
22-01-2009, 10:56 PM
yay!! baru pass rtt. haha. Boring uh. bros, buat kawan uh.

RuGrAtS
23-01-2009, 04:49 AM
look out for future gaths... Nxt mth. N they;re going to ride to kota tinggi... Thsoe interested pm yan degil

hey guys...we are going for a ride trip to kota tinggi/mersing tonite...anyone who's interested to join please call oR sms yan at 94365152 or me at 84377484...we are meeting at woodlands esso at 10pm sharp tonite...it's a 1 day trip...

RuGrAtS
23-01-2009, 04:52 AM
[/B]
hey guys...we are going for a ride trip to kota tinggi/mersing tonite...anyone who's interested to join please call oR sms yan at 94365152 or me at 84377484...we are meeting at woodlands esso at 10pm sharp tonite...it's a 1 day trip...

RuGrAtS
23-01-2009, 04:53 AM
[/B]

RuGrAtS
23-01-2009, 04:55 AM
[/B]

wantongkol07
23-01-2009, 11:30 AM
bro, nanti kalau ade pics of the trip, post uh. best uh hear u all going convoy and stuffs.

Eyan
23-01-2009, 12:32 PM
yay!! baru pass rtt. haha. Boring uh. bros, buat kawan uh.

mak oii baru rtt?? pelan2 kayoh ah bro.. kayoh2 pun lame2 sampai jugak.. sampai mesti sampai tawakal mesti lebeh..janji semangat tzm ada da ok lah tu..

Eyan
23-01-2009, 12:47 PM
[/B]

passport takda oi oi passport takda..........

RuGrAtS
23-01-2009, 05:29 PM
bro, nanti kalau ade pics of the trip, post uh. best uh hear u all going convoy and stuffs.

nO wOrrieS...wiLL dO Dat 4 U brO...U JuSt gO On StriVinG HaRd 4 Ur PraCt N We'LL Meet Up N cOnVoY Or RiDe tOGeDeR..aDiOs...

wantongkol07
23-01-2009, 06:40 PM
nO wOrrieS...wiLL dO Dat 4 U brO...U JuSt gO On StriVinG HaRd 4 Ur PraCt N We'LL Meet Up N cOnVoY Or RiDe tOGeDeR..aDiOs...

doakan TP pass skali eh nanti. 16 march. sayang u all tzm bros uh. even thou belom pernah jumpe.

Eyan
23-01-2009, 08:39 PM
doakan TP pass skali eh nanti. 16 march. sayang u all tzm bros uh. even thou belom pernah jumpe.

alahaiiiiiiiiiiii... ceh3 kamu ni pmpn ke laki2? hehehehehhe

wantongkol07
23-01-2009, 09:18 PM
alahaiiiiiiiiiiii... ceh3 kamu ni pmpn ke laki2? hehehehehhe

kalau stengah2 mcm mane?
scared rite? hahaha.

Eyan
23-01-2009, 10:57 PM
kalau stengah2 mcm mane?
scared rite? hahaha.

suka hati kau lah bro.. kalau stengah masak..aku tak masok campor..:faint:.. aku da ada 2 anak dah.. btw kau perasan tak dah takda orang masok thread ni lagi... cume kau dgn aku je.. btw hopefully kau pass eh tp..jangan nervous je..anggap macam dorg takde..:thumb:tapikan jangan skrg je cakap nak tzm skali dah pass angkat kr plak..

wantongkol07
24-01-2009, 01:17 AM
suka hati kau lah bro.. kalau stengah masak..aku tak masok campor..:faint:.. aku da ada 2 anak dah.. btw kau perasan tak dah takda orang masok thread ni lagi... cume kau dgn aku je.. btw hopefully kau pass eh tp..jangan nervous je..anggap macam dorg takde..:thumb:tapikan jangan skrg je cakap nak tzm skali dah pass angkat kr plak..

Aku laki la bro.. Haha. Kr? ermm kind of anti Kr uh. my first choice TZM, kalau susah ke mahal ke, tak sesuai ke, den SP, kalau tak sesuai jgk baru RX-Z. tapi jiwa TZM uh. About the thread, ya i noticed. sebab tu nak naik kan thread. haha.

wantongkol07
24-01-2009, 08:38 AM
Bro Eyan, yang u cakap pasal ur fren nak jual TZM tu how? Da pm u dah.

Eyan
24-01-2009, 05:11 PM
Bro Eyan, yang u cakap pasal ur fren nak jual TZM tu how? Da pm u dah.

nak beli kasi number kau la.. aku msg.. kau peh pm smue tak dapat la bro..

Eyan
24-01-2009, 05:12 PM
Aku laki la bro.. Haha. Kr? ermm kind of anti Kr uh. my first choice TZM, kalau susah ke mahal ke, tak sesuai ke, den SP, kalau tak sesuai jgk baru RX-Z. tapi jiwa TZM uh. About the thread, ya i noticed. sebab tu nak naik kan thread. haha.

alamak tzm tak lah susah sangat.. kalau mahal pun tak lah mahal sangat..

stormnoidea
24-01-2009, 11:29 PM
hey all.. i saw a yellow tzm jus now breakdown in the middle of the road just opp queensway shopping centre.. was jus wondering if anyone here is the owner of tat bike..

juzo
25-01-2009, 08:28 PM
btw all riders out there be careful my tzm rear wheel,sprocket,hub etc. jus kena stolen by some cb farkers!! der those parking their bikes under der PIE flyover beside Pasir Laba Camp, maybe should think twice abt riding there..spend almost $400 to fix everything back..thought dis kind of thing onli happen in malaysia......wtf :cry::cry::cry:

wantongkol07
25-01-2009, 11:09 PM
after reading what bro juzo wrote, not i feel like parking my future tzm inside my house balcony sia...

juzo
25-01-2009, 11:19 PM
wantongkol.. u wan to buy tzm ah? i'm selling mine now bro..i NS nvr reali use though..

wantongkol07
26-01-2009, 03:38 PM
wantongkol.. u wan to buy tzm ah? i'm selling mine now bro..i NS nvr reali use though..

ya. Ermmm. sorry uh bro, bro eyan have offered me already. thanks anyway. If i i interested, i pm u okay bro?

wantongkol07
26-01-2009, 10:09 PM
happy chinese new year everyone!!!!!!

wantongkol07
27-01-2009, 05:39 PM
alamak tzm tak lah susah sangat.. kalau mahal pun tak lah mahal sangat..

bro, da reply ur pm.

ice_concept
28-01-2009, 11:41 AM

totu
28-01-2009, 12:10 PM
hello tzm riders...wah wah..dulu aku sorang jer layan blues kat thread nie..sekarang muncul balik si eyan toyol..hahaha..turn kau pulak eh..hahaha..hmm aper pun thread nie semakin mendap..haha..

totu
28-01-2009, 12:14 PM
http://photos.friendster.com/photos/59/93/11493995/1_161358896l.jpg

totu
28-01-2009, 12:15 PM
http://photos.friendster.com/photos/59/93/11493995/1_161358896l.jpgeyan takper takper lighting okie tak..??hehe..aku ngah cari engine yamaha r-1 1000cc..kalau ader nak scrap bilang aku ehh..tzm punya cc nie kureng sikit power dia..hahaha

totu
28-01-2009, 12:17 PM
http://photos.friendster.com/photos/59/93/11493995/1_215422801l.jpg

satanic_satria86
28-01-2009, 03:16 PM
hey bro totu, are u using r125 ferrings on ur tzm??? im kinda of looking for tzm one seater or racing tail, at the same time im wondering if the new r125 ferring fits tzm...
enlighten me my fren......

hElleVer
28-01-2009, 03:27 PM
hello tzm riders...wah wah..dulu aku sorang jer layan blues kat thread nie..sekarang muncul balik si eyan toyol..hahaha..turn kau pulak eh..hahaha..hmm aper pun thread nie semakin mendap..haha..

bro.. i think i saw u before at ramesh.. im the owner of the red tzm.. plain red wif some stickers.. i saw a malaysian tzm looks exactly like urs at ramesh last mth i guess..

ice_concept
28-01-2009, 09:34 PM
gengs im selling my cbr
u 0ld-birds n0e my n0.
ride safe

afaikmkz
28-01-2009, 11:22 PM
anyone knows any friend selling tzm or where can get good bargain for TZM?
if so, be kind and inform me

wantongkol07
29-01-2009, 01:00 AM
waaa. da naik thread. i tot me and bro eyan je ade.

totu
29-01-2009, 11:16 AM
hey bro totu, are u using r125 ferrings on ur tzm??? im kinda of looking for tzm one seater or racing tail, at the same time im wondering if the new r125 ferring fits tzm...
enlighten me my fren......

hie bro..for ur info i even dun know how r125 looks like..haha..hey bro its a inmitate of r1-03 bodykit laa..see the seat cutting tail and fering properly..if u wanna fit the r125 bodykit can but alot bracker will involve and u wont feel comfortable to ride coz of the shaking noise from the bodykit..if u wanna do single seat or racing seat call tis num +60167734006 S.P.R .RAMESH MOTOR JB

fyazz87
29-01-2009, 11:19 AM
hi guys,where is the best place to do paintjob in singapore? my f******* fren take my bike,used test drive then skid...wahhhhh hard pain...guys help...

totu
29-01-2009, 11:19 AM
bro.. i think i saw u before at ramesh.. im the owner of the red tzm.. plain red wif some stickers.. i saw a malaysian tzm looks exactly like urs at ramesh last mth i guess..

hie bro..i'm doin my bike with ramesh..my chief mechanic..haha..i'm not sure got seen ur bike or not coz his shop alot of tzm everytime check in and check out..haha..as i know jb and singapore got oni one tzm looks kie tis ..haha..almost 2 times in a week i go to ramesh shop bro...

totu
29-01-2009, 11:21 AM
hi guys,where is the best place to do paintjob in singapore? my f******* fren take my bike,used test drive then skid...wahhhhh hard pain...guys help...
why dun u go to jb bro..more cheaper rite..if singapore..sanfu at kaki bukit air brush super power and they do normal painwork also

totu
29-01-2009, 11:25 AM
gengs im selling my cbr
u 0ld-birds n0e my n0.
ride safe

hello mr.ice..haha..hey kawan nie thread tzm laa ..yang kau nak sibuk juat cbr nie aper kena da..amacam orang pulau semua okie tak..??kau nak jual cbr and beli speedboat aper..?hahaha..hari hari dari yishun kau boleh ride to pulau ..hahaha..chill macha...haha..kalau beli boat jangan lupa nak pasang tayar tau..nanti tak dapat ikut gathering..kekeke

fyazz87
29-01-2009, 11:31 AM
its not dont want to go jb..passport died..hahakz! then u have the no? for the one in ubi there...bro,sms me ur no at 93543402...easier talk to u

totu
29-01-2009, 11:37 AM
yo tzm riders..hmm if u got any prob or need any info bout tzm sms me at 94820059.check it out my frenster pic at user id totu82@hotmail.com..ride safetly guyz..

fyazz87
29-01-2009, 11:55 AM
cn u give me the shop no at ubi?

Eyan
29-01-2009, 11:57 AM
hello mr.ice..haha..hey kawan nie thread tzm laa ..yang kau nak sibuk juat cbr nie aper kena da..amacam orang pulau semua okie tak..??kau nak jual cbr and beli speedboat aper..?hahaha..hari hari dari yishun kau boleh ride to pulau ..hahaha..chill macha...haha..kalau beli boat jangan lupa nak pasang tayar tau..nanti tak dapat ikut gathering..kekeke

siol la kau totu kutok ice.. aku pun rase dia nak beli speed boat..hoi setan kau nye tzm aku tahu lah maut..tu la ramai nak bikin seat one seater tapi ada yang takde passport.. macam mane.. totu..kau da nak mampus pe pakai r1 peh engine..nanti terbang siol motor kau..kau aku rase betol lah da tebiat..ada ke tzm pakai engine r1..siol la lu..

Eyan
29-01-2009, 11:58 AM
cn u give me the shop no at ubi?

first motoring..if got money to spend then go there otherwise dont go..the seat there super nice..

Eyan
29-01-2009, 12:41 PM
http://photos.friendster.com/photos/59/93/11493995/1_161358896l.jpgeyan takper takper lighting okie tak..??hehe..aku ngah cari engine yamaha r-1 1000cc..kalau ader nak scrap bilang aku ehh..tzm punya cc nie kureng sikit power dia..hahaha

ohh kau kacau aku pasal lighting kau eh?? musibot kau.. aku nak pasang takot kene nab dgn si sarjen misai.. kau boleh lah..lain citizenship.. tapi style lah motor kau bro.. maut.. aku tunjuk adek sedare aku motor kau dia keliru lah.. dia tak tahu motor ape.. nak cakap r1 bukan.. nak cakap r6 pun bukan..btw aku da tukar number hp lah..

Eyan
29-01-2009, 12:42 PM
totu pakai engine rsk sua.. lagu beb..

ice_concept
29-01-2009, 01:53 PM

ade 0rg tanye2 psl cbr mah (ehem2!) tu psl aku so0t sni jgk..
jgn ckp tyre pipe ahm p0n aku msk kan b0at tu haha

wantongkol07
29-01-2009, 07:36 PM
bro eyan, have pm-ed you. tak layan pon........:sian:

totu
30-01-2009, 05:15 PM
its not dont want to go jb..passport died..hahakz! then u have the no? for the one in ubi there...bro,sms me ur no at 93543402...easier talk to u
yo bro nombor hp dia aku tak tahu..hmm add dia kat 61 kaki bukit SHUN LI building ..nama kedai SANFU MOTOR.. dia kat bersebelahan motorworld kaki bukit..

totu
30-01-2009, 05:18 PM
ohh kau kacau aku pasal lighting kau eh?? musibot kau.. aku nak pasang takot kene nab dgn si sarjen misai.. kau boleh lah..lain citizenship.. tapi style lah motor kau bro.. maut.. aku tunjuk adek sedare aku motor kau dia keliru lah.. dia tak tahu motor ape.. nak cakap r1 bukan.. nak cakap r6 pun bukan..btw aku da tukar number hp lah..

satu tahun berapa kali kau nak tukar num daa..duit banyak per..sial kali kali tukar parcel tukar num..kau punya hp num ader kat hp aku..nie dah tukar lagi..kurang asam punya budak..hahaha

MiN_MiN
31-01-2009, 09:08 PM
Anybody interested to buy TZM? I am selling mine. If any of you all interested please PM me.. Thanks!

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4865561#post4865561

Eyan
02-02-2009, 11:46 AM
satu tahun berapa kali kau nak tukar num daa..duit banyak per..sial kali kali tukar parcel tukar num..kau punya hp num ader kat hp aku..nie dah tukar lagi..kurang asam punya budak..hahaha

hahaa..motor ada alarm pe?? jangan cakap banyak ah..kecoh ah lu..aku dgn zai je tahu ah..

hElleVer
03-02-2009, 12:05 AM
bros.. how much would a stock pipe and a chamber pipe cost? nid the stomach as well as my stomach is bent inside already.. the power is not there..

Eyan
03-02-2009, 12:19 PM
wah!!!! my bike kena vandalise lah!! 3 time already!! this time the fcuker broke my head fairing!! i mean the fragile part where you put the side mirror! heart pain brooss!!the fcuker smart sia after breaking the part he throw it away so theres no way i can rejoin the broken part!! so now how ah!! must buy whole set ah! any ideas?u guys know where can do fibre huh? cos the broken part not with me..super heart pain!

MiN_MiN
03-02-2009, 04:23 PM
wah!!!! my bike kena vandalise lah!! 3 time already!! this time the fcuker broke my head fairing!! i mean the fragile part where you put the side mirror! heart pain brooss!!the fcuker smart sia after breaking the part he throw it away so theres no way i can rejoin the broken part!! so now how ah!! must buy whole set ah! any ideas?u guys know where can do fibre huh? cos the broken part not with me..super heart pain!

Wa Kao.. Why that person likdat sia.. didn't u try to park other side or cover ur bike? I tried to help u but too bad, in my storeroom i only have side fairing.. Dun have the head fairing..

Eyan
03-02-2009, 11:54 PM
Wa Kao.. Why that person likdat sia.. didn't u try to park other side or cover ur bike? I tried to help u but too bad, in my storeroom i only have side fairing.. Dun have the head fairing..

its ok.. not many have extra head fairing..thks minmin.. my area im the only one riding an M..so i guess they target my bike lah.. if they left the piece then i could easily got it fix back but they threw it away at another place.. sometimes i wonder why..the first time they just broke my side mirror but lucky that time didnt affect my head fairing.. then theres a couple of times when they actually pull my choke and the next morning i had hard time starting my bike..aiyah what to do..anyway thks again for the kind thought..btw why sell ur M?

karLorenzo
04-02-2009, 02:00 AM
hi eyan.aku pun pernah org pecahkan aku nye head fairing and bubble.mcm siak.da tu buang..pndai betul..aku ade extra uh..tp tepi pecah sikit di mana kau tk le letak bearin di tepi side mirror kiri..warna kuning tau..tk kene uhh mtr lu merah kepala kuning..

Eyan
04-02-2009, 11:17 AM
hi eyan.aku pun pernah org pecahkan aku nye head fairing and bubble.mcm siak.da tu buang..pndai betul..aku ade extra uh..tp tepi pecah sikit di mana kau tk le letak bearin di tepi side mirror kiri..warna kuning tau..tk kene uhh mtr lu merah kepala kuning..

bro sembarang ah.. aku pun memang ingat nak spray skali lepas aku dapat head fairing dari engkau.. amacam nak let go pe? aku sembarang kalau pecah sikit tak pasal lah janji tak patah teros.. bro tzm kite senasib lah.. dah patah dorang sembunyikan.. hati sakit bro..kau punye case amacam ah? tmpt aku sini ada bdk melayu perangai anjing ah.. suspect dorg bikin..buat bodoh lah jangan aku tangkap dorg sua..k lah bro kalau kau btol nak let go..pm aku lah tmpt dgn time k..thks in advance..

RESPECT
04-02-2009, 12:00 PM
waaa i never knew got people like that sia

Eyan
04-02-2009, 12:42 PM
waaa i never knew got people like that sia

hey kathe.. long time no see no hear bout you.. where you go lah bro.. tzm outing never same ever since you left us.. what happened to u? heard u ride rvf now..gd for u..bout my bike.. its ugly now..hahaha.. what to do.. you dont know whats in the mind of these vandals..bro get new tzm lah as spare bike..can go riding again together..if you ride rvf we cannot catch up lah..hehhehehehe..

karLorenzo
04-02-2009, 05:34 PM
bro ..aku nye time puasa org pecahkan.nk maki tkle..thn je.haha.aku tk tau laa ape hal dorg pecahkan..alamak..perangai anjing uh.tkde keje lain.then aku da beli baru nye head fairing 90rm..cmpur warna sekali..aku nye ni kau tgk dulu uh head fairing aku..tkt tk berkenan haha.

Eyan
04-02-2009, 07:38 PM
ohh kau beli ngan colour skali? boleh kirim? tapi kalau kau nak kasi aku colour kuning pun takpe bab aku pas tu antar paint work .. how? aku tgh desperate ni..

karLorenzo
04-02-2009, 10:27 PM
ohh kau beli ngan colour skali? boleh kirim? tapi kalau kau nak kasi aku colour kuning pun takpe bab aku pas tu antar paint work .. how? aku tgh desperate ni..

aku beli kat jb..aah 90rm..tunngu dlm brp minggu je..aku rasa kau nye bubble tu lawa sgt uh.haha.kalau nk spray yg ni da rabak sikit.pasal dia pecahkan sampai nmpk warna dlm..kau le tgk uh..bila2 kau free.heh

Eyan
04-02-2009, 10:59 PM
aku beli kat jb..aah 90rm..tunngu dlm brp minggu je..aku rasa kau nye bubble tu lawa sgt uh.haha.kalau nk spray yg ni da rabak sikit.pasal dia pecahkan sampai nmpk warna dlm..kau le tgk uh..bila2 kau free.heh

kau nak let go kat aku ke kau nak jual? aku memerlukan bende tu beb..

MiN_MiN
05-02-2009, 10:40 PM
its ok.. not many have extra head fairing..thks minmin.. my area im the only one riding an M..so i guess they target my bike lah.. if they left the piece then i could easily got it fix back but they threw it away at another place.. sometimes i wonder why..the first time they just broke my side mirror but lucky that time didnt affect my head fairing.. then theres a couple of times when they actually pull my choke and the next morning i had hard time starting my bike..aiyah what to do..anyway thks again for the kind thought..btw why sell ur M?

What to do.. still selling my M leh.. Btw, try to cover ur tzm and perhaps lock it front and back with the discbrake lor.. haha, actually i am doing it currently.. At least ppl wun know what bike is that so they wun distube.. **think u exhaust too loud liao lah.. too noisy izit? LOL...** :P

Eyan
05-02-2009, 10:41 PM
bros.. yamaha came out with r15 ah..150cc.. 4 stroke!! hahaha what a joke..looks like cbr150..

Eyan
05-02-2009, 10:43 PM
What to do.. still selling my M leh.. Btw, try to cover ur tzm and perhaps lock it front and back with the discbrake lor.. haha, actually i am doing it currently.. At least ppl wun know what bike is that so they wun distube.. **think u exhaust too loud liao lah.. too noisy izit? LOL...** :P

nope my pipe very the ori one leh..approved by lta.. really..the long one you know.. yet still targeted..

Eyan
06-02-2009, 12:04 AM
aiyah this thred really like gonna die lah..hehehhe

knucklehead
06-02-2009, 12:28 AM
hey2.
im kinda new here uhs.
but wanna ask. if possible laarr.

insurance utk tzm roughly braper?

hElleVer
06-02-2009, 01:16 AM
insurance wise is around 600+ for me when im a new rider 18 yrs of age

knucklehead
06-02-2009, 01:56 AM
and tat was like, what year?

prolly thinkin of getting an M , klau rezeki lebih ..

neng
06-02-2009, 03:45 AM
and tat was like, what year?

prolly thinkin of getting an M , klau rezeki lebih ..

mine is 400+ when im 19 last year...

hElleVer
06-02-2009, 07:57 AM
mine is bought in march last yr..

unai
06-02-2009, 09:51 AM
Dear All,

I am a complete newbie to motorbikes :-) I just got a Yamaha TZM 150 (1999 model) from a shop in Bukit Merah Lane x. I have been riding it for a few days only.

I am thinking of going back to the shop to check with them about this 2 issues:

1) When I first start the bike, during the first 15 minutes it stops easily, meaning, if I stop on a traffic light and don't keep the throttle on 3000 RPM or so the engine will stop. Then to restart again takes for ever. That is probably an issue with me, probably I do not know how to start it properly yet. Do you think this might mean there is something wrong with the engine or it is "normal" because of the bike's age?

2) The other day I was riding and after 1 hour my rear brake was gone. Overheated. It came back to live in about 20 more minutes (without using it). This is probably an issue on my newbie style of riding but... Is it easy for the rear brake to overheat? Do you think that is normal?

Thank you guy so so much!
:cheers:

Eyan
06-02-2009, 12:53 PM
Dear All,

I am a complete newbie to motorbikes :-) I just got a Yamaha TZM 150 (1999 model) from a shop in Bukit Merah Lane x. I have been riding it for a few days only.

1) When I first start the bike, during the first 15 minutes it stops easily, meaning, if I stop on a traffic light and don't keep the throttle on 3000 RPM or so the engine will stop. Then to restart again takes for ever. That is probably an issue with me, probably I do not know how to start it properly yet. Do you think this might mean there is something wrong with the engine or it is "normal" because of the bike's age?

2) The other day I was riding and after 1 hour my rear brake was gone. Overheated. It came back to live in about 20 more minutes (without using it). This is probably an issue on my newbie style of riding but... Is it easy for the rear brake to overheat? Do you think that is normal?

bro think your carb got problem maybe the rust from the tank lah go inside the carb.. or maybe the setting only nothing serious i guess..

unai
06-02-2009, 02:04 PM
bro think your carb got problem maybe the rust from the tank lah go inside the carb.. or maybe the setting only nothing serious i guess..

Thank you so much for your input. Is that something that I should be able to check using the owner's manual or I need to go to a shop? Any recommendation to have that checked here in Singapore?

Thanks guys. By the way, do you have gatherings with your bikes? :-p

unai

neng
07-02-2009, 01:45 AM
Thank you so much for your input. Is that something that I should be able to check using the owner's manual or I need to go to a shop? Any recommendation to have that checked here in Singapore?

unai

haha..why the hell u buy bike frm dere..go bek to the shop and inform dem only..last time my case more style..2 days while running in piston jam...go bek shop n settle wit dem...

unai
07-02-2009, 09:48 AM
haha..why the hell u buy bike frm dere..go bek to the shop and inform dem only..last time my case more style..2 days while running in piston jam...go bek shop n settle wit dem...

I am going back there right now :cool:

Eyan
07-02-2009, 12:06 PM

unai

go back shop better bro coz..if diy sometimes the bike suddenly stop at expressway how? hehehhe..

RuGrAtS
07-02-2009, 03:09 PM

today is our gathering day of the month again...its the 1st saturday of the month....for those who dont wish to go to jb for the gathering may join me and the rest for our usual gathering meeting point which is at kallang mac donalds and the time will be at 9.30pm....so come on down and dont be shame.call or text me at 83884343 if u r coming...the names tzm rugrats...so yeah c u all der tonite...ride safely riders....

RuGrAtS
07-02-2009, 03:11 PM
today is our gathering day of the month again...its the 1st saturday of the month....for those who dont wish to go to jb for the gathering may join me and the rest for our usual gathering meeting point which is at kallang mac donalds and the time will be at 9.30pm....so come on down and dont be shY.call or text me at 83884343 if u r coming...the names tzm rugrats...so yeah c u all der tonite...ride safely riders....

today is our gathering day of the month again...its the 1st saturday of the month....for those who dont wish to go to jb for the gathering may join me and the rest for our usual gathering meeting point which is at kallang mac donalds and the time will be at 9.30pm....so come on down and dont be shY.call or text me at 83884343 if u r coming...the names tzm rugrats...so yeah c u all der tonite...ride safely riders....

RuGrAtS
07-02-2009, 03:14 PM

RuGrAtS
07-02-2009, 03:15 PM

RuGrAtS
07-02-2009, 03:25 PM

MiN_MiN
08-02-2009, 02:38 AM
Dear All,

For your number 1 question, i have a friend ever encounted the same problem. And my friend went back to his workshop to check and surprising discover that his Motor Valve is spoil. You better go back to your bikeshop and verify the issue when its still under the hire purchase warranty. :cool:

MiN_MiN
08-02-2009, 02:39 AM
Guys.. Enjoy your outing.. :D

unai
09-02-2009, 09:32 AM
For your number 1 question, i have a friend ever encounted the same problem. And my friend went back to his workshop to check and surprising discover that his Motor Valve is spoil. You better go back to your bikeshop and verify the issue when its still under the hire purchase warranty. :cool:

I went back to the shop, they have it fixed in 5 minutes, I think there was something to do with the air/gas mix (I am a newbie, not sure). Anyway, the bike is now *fixed* :cool:

Thank you guys for your help.

I am thinking of joining you next gathering or so :-p

Eyan
09-02-2009, 08:09 PM
I went back to the shop, they have it fixed in 5 minutes, I think there was something to do with the air/gas mix (I am a newbie, not sure). Anyway, the bike is now *fixed* :cool:

Thank you guys for your help.

I am thinking of joining you next gathering or so :-p

told u so bro..nothing serious..hehehe..nextime if anything goes wrong dont worry just go to a nearby motorshop to get advise..best you dont diy lah..if not the cost might be more..

RuGrAtS
10-02-2009, 04:06 AM
:dot: HEY RIDERS...TZM RIDER'S CLUB IS ORGANIZING A RIDE TO KL WHICH IS ON THE 10TH OF APRIL 2009...FOR MORE INFO AND DETAILS...CALL OR TEXT YAN DEGIL AT 94265152, WANDEE AKA TZM CORNER7 AT 98810237 OR MYSELF AT 83884343...SO COME AND JOIN US FOR THE RIDE...ALL ARE WELCOME...PLEASE QUOTE THIS THREAD...THANX AND RIDE SAFELY RIDERS... :dot:

RuGrAtS
10-02-2009, 04:08 AM
:dot: Hey riders...tzm rider's club is organizing a ride to kl which is on the 10th of april 2009...for more info and details...call or text yan degil at 94265152, wandee aka tzm corner7 at 98810237 or myself at 83884343...so come and join us for the ride...all are welcome...please quote this thread...thanx and ride safely riders... :dot:

hey riders...tzm rider's club is organizing a ride to kl which is on the 10th of april 2009...for more info and details...call or text yan degil at 94265152, wandee aka tzm corner7 at 98810237 or myself at 83884343...so come and join us for the ride...all are welcome...please quote this thread...thanx and ride safely riders...

RuGrAtS
10-02-2009, 04:12 AM
hey riders...tzm rider's club is organizing a ride to kl which is on the 10th of april 2009...for more info and details...call or text yan degil at 94265152, wandee aka tzm corner7 at 98810237 or myself at 83884343...so come and join us for the ride...all are welcome...please quote this thread...thanx and ride safely riders...

karLorenzo
10-02-2009, 05:20 PM
yaw eyan..amcm da tukar kepala?kau nak tak aku punye?aku kasi kau bubble sekali uh,
aku busy uh nowadays..baru sahaja hdpkan ins and road tax..ape2 kau pm je uh time ok??

Eyan
10-02-2009, 11:24 PM
yaw eyan..amcm da tukar kepala?kau nak tak aku punye?aku kasi kau bubble sekali uh,
aku busy uh nowadays..baru sahaja hdpkan ins and road tax..ape2 kau pm je uh time ok??

alamak bro kepale yang mane ni..heheheh.. nanti org salah anggap plak..hehehehhe..tak lah gurau je.. k cantek lah kalau kau nak kasi aku.. k pm number kau bro..

Eyan
10-02-2009, 11:31 PM
guys what u think of the yamaha r15? its the latest 150 cc from yamaha..but manufactured in india..4 stroke..

knucklehead
10-02-2009, 11:36 PM
it`s cheap? ahah
tapi what`s th diff between r15 n r125, selain daripada satu 150cc beh lagi satu 125cc.
maaf la tanye soalan bodoh, harap tunjuk ajar daripada yg experienced pat sini . (:

Eyan
11-02-2009, 12:42 PM
it`s cheap? ahah
tapi what`s th diff between r15 n r125, selain daripada satu 150cc beh lagi satu 125cc.
maaf la tanye soalan bodoh, harap tunjuk ajar daripada yg experienced pat sini . (:

difference eh..outlook r125 baik lah..seat pun power..r15 looks like cbr150..ntah lah bro difference tak tahu la sangat..tapi due2 ni pun 4 stroke..top speed pun 150 for stock..tapi kalau price wise..r125 maybe 3 times more ex.. just for the looks would u pay 3 times more? motor takde power..

KyleRudayne
11-02-2009, 08:22 PM
bro eyan...lu peh bubble peh design kene tukar la beb...mmg target ramai mat moto pe..lu mesti tau pe.. KAMI seh....abeh dh 3 kali kene tanak spy??...dpt tangkap ramai2 perembat ah amcm??? hehehe...lu tukar paintwork dgn bubble pun cantik...zai pakai paintwork alice in wonderland kau pakai gingerbread man kepe...haahahah...k mepek...haha...sorry eh time b'day kau aku tak dtg keropok kau...hehehehe...dah jadi bapak ler.......kwang~kwang~kwang~.....

KyleRudayne
11-02-2009, 08:28 PM
r125 outlook mcm r6 je...r15...pipe besar sak...tak lawa giler...tapi 4 stroke...due2 haprak peh moto...hahaha...kalau tzm blh gigit super4 ape plak kan...hati panas je...aku dah la bwk s4............mau upgrade moto ah!!...hehehe

MiN_MiN
12-02-2009, 03:30 AM
Sianz.. u all always SURIA Channel.. :cry:

aprilia_biker89
12-02-2009, 12:18 PM
hey minmin.....ur side fairing what colour arh??....stil good condition not...my fairing now all over got scratches alredi...must replace....

Eyan
12-02-2009, 08:47 PM
bro eyan...lu peh bubble peh design kene tukar la beb...mmg target ramai mat moto pe..lu mesti tau pe.. KAMI seh....abeh dh 3 kali kene tanak spy??...dpt tangkap ramai2 perembat ah amcm??? hehehe...lu tukar paintwork dgn bubble pun cantik...zai pakai paintwork alice in wonderland kau pakai gingerbread man kepe...haahahah...k mepek...haha...sorry eh time b'day kau aku tak dtg keropok kau...hehehehe...dah jadi bapak ler.......kwang~kwang~kwang~.....

first of all ah2 lah bro..bubble aku ada sikit nye panas ler..heheheh..tapi aku bukan kame lah bro..sumpah..oi amacam anak kau?heheheh..sorry lah bro aku tukar2 number hp lah..kalau da fix 1 number aku msg kau k..btw aku da anta paintwork da mtr aku..tapi plain paintwork je..:cheeky:

Eyan
12-02-2009, 08:50 PM
r125 outlook mcm r6 je...r15...pipe besar sak...tak lawa giler...tapi 4 stroke...due2 haprak peh moto...hahaha...kalau tzm blh gigit super4 ape plak kan...hati panas je...aku dah la bwk s4............mau upgrade moto ah!!...hehehe

siol lah lu bro..kutok terang2..hahaha..sedeh siol dorg nanti..tapi betol jugak kebenaran mtr lawa tapi haprak..hehhehe

Eyan
12-02-2009, 08:51 PM
Sianz.. u all always SURIA Channel.. :cry:

hahaha..sorry aite bro..nxt time we speak english aite..:thumb:

Eyan
13-02-2009, 11:59 AM

alamek bro aku picit kau hp tak on ler..aku ingat kalau kedai blom spray aku angkat dari kau.. sebab kalau dorg moulding balek.. blom tentu kuat.. nanti kalau vibrate takot plak tanggal..

schizophrenic
13-02-2009, 01:42 PM
Hey guys,need some help here. Where is the best place to overhaul TZM??

RESPECT
13-02-2009, 05:31 PM
Hey guys,need some help here. Where is the best place to overhaul TZM??

JB - RAMESH

singapore - unique not bad

RESPECT
13-02-2009, 05:31 PM

that one girl la dey!
hahaha

Zai TZM
13-02-2009, 07:29 PM
o.O halo halo

Eyan
14-02-2009, 12:48 AM
that one girl la dey!
hahaha

oh girl ah..didnt know lah bro..heheh..3

MiN_MiN
14-02-2009, 12:37 PM
hey minmin.....ur side fairing what colour arh??....stil good condition not...my fairing now all over got scratches alredi...must replace....

My Side Fairing is in Black Colour.. But no point lah.. coz need to respray also.. Think u take urs to go respray bah.. Haha..

MiN_MiN
14-02-2009, 12:38 PM

Haha.. Just joking with you all.. Coz i trying to catch up with you all and dun undstd.. Its ok.. :angel:

MiN_MiN
14-02-2009, 12:41 PM
oh girl ah..didnt know lah bro..heheh..3

Mit you all last time before mah.. Forget liao meh.. Wahahaha..

Eyan
14-02-2009, 07:57 PM
Mit you all last time before mah.. Forget liao meh.. Wahahaha..

really ah sis? cant remember ah..cos i been to just 3-4 gatherings only..were you there when 20 bikes busted by rov? aiyoh sorry to have missed you that time if u were there..anyways 100 riders only 2 or 3 ladies rides a tzm..hehehe..one in a million..:cheeky:

KyleRudayne
15-02-2009, 12:51 PM
alamak bro zai...moto no need show off ah...stoner imitation ah lu...kekekekeke~

aprilia_biker89
16-02-2009, 02:43 AM
hahha...my side fairings very bad shape...need to patch up...not only respray....hahhas...

blurchaoz
16-02-2009, 02:49 AM
I’ve checked the location for our event on 21st march 2009.

Venue : RASA ISTIMEWA RESTAURANT
Chua chu kang drive (aka chua chu kang park)

We have to make the confirmation of our attendance 1 week before hand and pay up 30% of the amount of the food. There is SET MENU or ALA CARTE served. its best if we can make the confirmation earlier then 1 week becos the manager said thats the most busiest day out of the week.

-SET MENU : will get the price list and info about it by tomorrow night.
-ALA CARTE: the manager doesn’t want to reveal it out unless all you guys want to come down and do up your orders in advance. But I’ll try my best to steal that menu for you guys.

Other then that will be afew disadvantage:
-no smoking corner ( smokers have to smoke 5 meter away from the Restaurant )
- only 5 parking lots and I believe its not spacious enough for a minimum of 50 bikes.

RuGrAtS
16-02-2009, 06:51 AM
i’ve checked the location for our event on 21st march 2009.

venue : Rasa istimewa restaurant
chua chu kang drive (aka chua chu kang park)

we have to make the confirmation of our attendance 1 week before hand and pay up 30% of the amount of the food. There is set menu or ala carte served. Its best if we can make the confirmation earlier then 1 week becos the manager said thats the most busiest day out of the week.

-set menu : will get the price list and info about it by tomorrow night.
-ala carte: the manager doesn’t want to reveal it out unless all you guys want to come down and do up your orders in advance. But i’ll try my best to steal that menu for you guys.

other then that will be afew disadvantage:
-no smoking corner ( smokers have to smoke 5 meter away from the restaurant )
- only 5 parking lots and i believe its not spacious enough for a minimum of 50 bikes.

for those who are not aware yet...listen up!!! Rxz lovers club & 125z club riders are inviting us Tzm riders club to a reunion cum get together dinner which falls on 21st march 2009.dinner will be held at rasa istimewa (chua chu kang dr).cost will be $10 per head.for more details please call or text yan aka tzm degil at 94265152, raveen aka tzm totu at 94820059

RuGrAtS
16-02-2009, 06:53 AM
for those who are not aware yet...listen up!!! Rxz lovers club & 125z club riders are inviting us Tzm riders club to a reunion cum get together dinner which falls on 21st march 2009.dinner will be held at rasa istimewa (chua chu kang dr).cost will be $10 per head.for more details please call or text yan aka tzm degil at 94265152, raveen aka tzm totu at 94820059

RuGrAtS
16-02-2009, 07:01 AM
:dot: LISTEN UP...WE ARE HAVING A RIDE TRIP TO KL ON THE 10TH OF APR 2009 (10-04-2009):thumb:.FOR MORE DETAILS CALL OR TEXT YAN AKA TZM DEGIL AT 94265152 OR WANDEE AKA TZM CORNER7 AT 98810237.:dot:

RuGrAtS
16-02-2009, 07:05 AM
:dot: LISTEN UP...WE ARE HAVING A RIDE TRIP TO KL ON THE 10TH OF APR 2009 (10-04-2009):thumb:.FOR MORE DETAILS CALL OR TEXT YAN AKA TZM DEGIL AT 94265152 OR WANDEE AKA TZM CORNER7 AT 98810237.:dot:

MiN_MiN
16-02-2009, 02:39 PM
Anybody looking for something which can save fuel, at the same time increase power and can last for 5 years? I have something to intro.. It's money back guranteed...

Last sat, i went to my bikeshop and come across to see this and so i purchase 2 pcs to place in my fuel tank (CBR 400). During this few days or riding, it did save fuel and abit more power..

Each Packet cost $45 and its money back guranteed.. For TZM will need only 1 Packet..

If any of you interested to mass order please list it.. I have neg with my bikeshop that is there's mass order, they will give discount depend number of orders also..

http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n220/minmin051887/img002.jpg http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n220/minmin051887/img007.jpg

http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n220/minmin051887/img10.jpg

daddy fiesta
16-02-2009, 08:35 PM
hai guyz...sorry to intrup here..anyway jz to say nice meeting some of u dat day meeting n mkn2....sorry 4get ur nick again.. hehe cheers

stinkybutt
16-02-2009, 09:25 PM
http://i290.photobucket.com/albums/ll273/hedyazuan/Others/yamahareunion.jpg

Upzzzz..sorry to disappoint some of the decisions on the reunion & didn't join u guyz for the mkn2 sess coz sum of us r already burn'd from the heat at the circuit the whole day.

RuGrAtS
17-02-2009, 12:10 AM
http://i290.photobucket.com/albums/ll273/hedyazuan/Others/yamahareunion.jpg

Upzzzz..sorry to disappoint some of the decisions on the reunion & didn't join u guyz for the mkn2 sess coz sum of us r already burn'd from the heat at the circuit the whole day.

nO wORrieS brO:thumb:...We UnDerStD...LoOkinG fWd 4 mOre MeetinGS frOm 125Z cLuB RiDerS brO...:cheers: n RiDe SaFeLy

RuGrAtS
17-02-2009, 12:14 AM
hai guyz...sorry to intrup here..anyway jz to say nice meeting some of u dat day meeting n mkn2....sorry 4get ur nick again.. hehe cheers

HeY DT...DauN TeMPeh...akakakaka...itS NiCe MeetiNg U GuyS frOm RxZ LoVerS cLuB toO brO :thumb:...LuoOKinG fWd fOr mOrE MeetinGs...btW itS Me Da BiGGeSt tZm RiDeR Dat NitE & eVerY Nite...:thumb:...RiDe SaFeLy brO

daddy fiesta
17-02-2009, 05:51 AM
HeY DT...DauN TeMPeh...akakakaka...itS NiCe MeetiNg U GuyS frOm RxZ LoVerS cLuB toO brO :thumb:...LuoOKinG fWd fOr mOrE MeetinGs...btW itS Me Da BiGGeSt tZm RiDeR Dat NitE & eVerY Nite...:thumb:...RiDe SaFeLy brO

DT??? anyhow only...daun keledek macha.. dnt play2 hor if u can get daun keledek on the road or not..ahakz joking! no offence..ya me too..looking 4ward w u all too..
k sorry been intruders...k im OUTZ.. ride safe bro...

blurchaoz
17-02-2009, 01:38 PM
21st march 2009.
Venue : RASA ISTIMEWA RESTAURANT

Set Menu 2(8-10pax) $158.00

1) PROSPERITY WHOLE FISH IN THAI CHILI SAUCE OR SWEET & SOUR OR TIGARASA OR NONYA STYLE CHILI

2) LEMON CHICKEN OR CHICKEN IN THAI CHILI SAUCE

3) BUTTER-PRAWN OR PRAWN IN CHILLI OR SWEET & SOUR SAUCE OR

NONYA STYLE CHILI

4) CRAB IN BLACK PEPPER OR CHILI

5) YAM RING WITH SEAFOOD & CASHEW NUTS

6) HOTPLATE TOFU OR FRIED YU TIAO WITH MINCED FISH MEAT.

7) KANGKONG BELACAN OR BABY KAILAN WITH MUSHROOM

8) SEAFOOD SOUP (PLAIN OR TOM YAM)

9) FRIED EGG OMELETTE WITH ONION

10) WHITE RICE

Set Menu 3 (6-8pax) $118.00

1) FRIED WHOLE FISH IN THAI CHILL OR SWEET &SOUR OR TIGARASA OR OYSTER SAUCE

2) LEMON CHICKEN OR SPECIAL THAI CHILI SAUCE

3) FRIED BABY KAILAN WITH MUSHROOM OR LONG BEAN WITH PRAWN CHILI PASTE

4) BUTTER PRAWN OR CHILI OR SWEET & SOUR SAUCE OR NONYA STYLE CHILI

5) BBQ STINGRAY OR CRISPY BABY SQUID

6) HOTPLATE TOFU OR FRIED YU TIAO WITH MINCED FISH PASTE

7) FRIED EGG OMELLETE WITH ONION

8) WHITE RICE

Drinks are not included in the above menu.
the ala carte menu will be posted up soon once i got it from my fren.

CoRnEr7
17-02-2009, 02:52 PM
gentlemen....
da set doesnt inlude drinks...

my suggestion...
jus pay abit more n we all go somewhere for buffet. how bout dat?? ;)

RuGrAtS
17-02-2009, 05:19 PM
gentlemen....
da set doesnt inlude drinks...

my suggestion...
jus pay abit more n we all go somewhere for buffet. how bout dat?? ;)

AGREED...SAKURA still da BEST option coz u pay once and eat and drink till die...wat say u guys???

Eyan
18-02-2009, 11:23 AM
AGREED...SAKURA still da BEST option coz u pay once and eat and drink till die...wat say u guys???

kau kalau makan number1 eh manto..

heartcore
19-02-2009, 05:55 PM
http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=225154

guys, check this out. price revised to $850 nego.

frostz05
19-02-2009, 06:30 PM
check this out guys! and i'm lowering the price too.
http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=225154

Luster
20-02-2009, 07:31 AM
Morning tzm riders.

i got 2mths old original tzm rims ups for sale. 300$
interested p.m me thanks.

Zai TZM
20-02-2009, 09:06 PM
manto kalau makan no.1 , tu pasal badan kurus.. hahahaha.. joking ya.

MiN_MiN
22-02-2009, 09:14 PM
Eyan, I have a TZM head Fairing.. You still wan it? If you still wan pls PM me coz i will not be online recently..

MiN_MiN
22-02-2009, 09:17 PM
Hi all i have sold off my TZM already.. There's some TZM parts i am selling.. Interested pls PM me...

1) TZM Original New Headlight
2) Racing Coil
3) Brembo Throttle (Blue COlour)
4) Hel Brake Hose
5) Alarm System

*Pics will be upload after i take.

Zai TZM
22-02-2009, 11:34 PM
alarm system how much pm me

Eyan
23-02-2009, 01:23 PM
Eyan, I have a TZM head Fairing.. You still wan it? If you still wan pls PM me coz i will not be online recently..

yo sis thks for the offer..cos i did paintwork and they moulded the broken part free for me..once again thks..:sweat:

MiN_MiN
23-02-2009, 09:09 PM
yo sis thks for the offer..cos i did paintwork and they moulded the broken part free for me..once again thks..:sweat:

Oh.. Ok.. Good to hear that.. Take good care of your bike.. COVER YOUR BIKE!!! :angel:

Eyan
24-02-2009, 11:22 AM
actually theres nothing much on my bike..just that those f u c k e r s got nothing better to do..hehehe

karLorenzo
24-02-2009, 11:34 AM
so eyan,you still need my bubble?

Eyan
24-02-2009, 12:22 PM
so eyan,you still need my bubble?

bole lah but where u stay? cos now i have my own bubble but if got extra better..some more u dont need it right..can design2 a bit..hehehe

karLorenzo
24-02-2009, 07:51 PM
yahh betul.im stayin yishun..u gt my num rite?but text me... .tengok uh sikit paintwork baru.hah

Eyan
24-02-2009, 11:15 PM
k nanti bila aku passby yishun aku msg kau k bro..thks..

KyleRudayne
25-02-2009, 12:40 AM
bros..anyone want a yy pang?? i tot of selling mine but one problem..i cant find the screws la but small problem rite??...PM me..price nego...those have my number bros sms me saje ok?...

Eyan
25-02-2009, 12:02 PM
romeo..kau punye whole system atau botol je? malam nanti aku drop by lah..tapi tak tahu plak which house kau staying..rumah nurul or umah s.kang kau..hp aku hilang lerrrr...

KyleRudayne
25-02-2009, 12:39 PM
romeo..kau punye whole system atau botol je? malam nanti aku drop by lah..tapi tak tahu plak which house kau staying..rumah nurul or umah s.kang kau..hp aku hilang lerrrr...

full system la...takkan botol je...kau mcm tak tahu plak kes dulu kita...hehehehe...aku duk sengkang...kau mau pe?...mlm dtg ah...jgn naik moto...dtg dgn anak2 kau skali...hehehe...kau pun mcm2 ah :dot:hp hilang la tukar number la...asal tanak ckp beruk telan ke masuk jamban ke...hehehehe:angel:

KyleRudayne
25-02-2009, 12:48 PM
bro eyan...MOTO LU LAWA SEH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...FIAT KEPE???...ROSSI ke ROZIE??? hahahhahaha...sajak la tu stoner imitasi dgn rossi imitasi...hahaha...those dont understand malay sorry ah...hehehe..

KyleRudayne
25-02-2009, 02:33 PM
anyone knows a local yamaha dealer??

hElleVer
25-02-2009, 03:06 PM

bro.. nice paintwork.. done it at? The price of it? hehe.. very envy of ur paintwork.. Able to post a bigger pic?:cheeky:

karLorenzo
25-02-2009, 05:46 PM
wahh eyan..new paintwork uh/hah,cool.

Eyan
25-02-2009, 06:54 PM
bro.. nice paintwork.. done it at? The price of it? hehe.. very envy of ur paintwork.. Able to post a bigger pic?:cheeky:

thks bro..just that i followed rossi's fiat yamaha 09 edition..hehehhe..but unlike other shops the shop used metallic blue so maybe thats why the colour is slightly different from other fiat paintwork you see.. everything for $450..they moulded for me the broken part for free..took just 1 week to complete..the name of the shop..VS MOTORSHOP.. at eunos industrial..its actually a sprayshop for cars..

Eyan
25-02-2009, 07:04 PM
romeo..whole system pe..macam baik je..k k malam aku trun kalau bole aku angkat dari kau..tapi nak setting tu perit sikit..

Zai TZM
25-02-2009, 07:28 PM
fuyohh .. pipe chamber kape... tak insaf2... hahaha..

Zai TZM
25-02-2009, 07:30 PM
anyone knows a local yamaha dealer??

nak pakai TZM lagi ke.

Eyan
25-02-2009, 07:41 PM

pandai2 lah nak hidop..hehehe

KyleRudayne
26-02-2009, 12:55 PM

nak pakai TZM lagi ke.

pandai2 lah nak hidop..hehehe

Fuiyoh...sarung kape...haha..tak la...kalau nk pakai tzm kene lama2 sikit ah...Eyan kau nk dtg picit aku dulu....tapi kau takde hp camne eh???..eyan..nk setting blh...aku blh kasi kau info mana nk set..confirm moto kau UPZ nye..aku cari yamaha dealer psl aku rase beli brg dari dealer much more cheaper than distributors..btul ke tak ah??

Eyan
26-02-2009, 01:50 PM
romeo bawak tzm balek sua bro..k kalau aku trun aku picit kau..pipe tak kan nak jual..letgo aku sua..lagipun tak kan super 4 nak pakai pipe yy..hahahhaha

KyleRudayne
26-02-2009, 07:43 PM
anyone else wants my YY other than Eyan?? price nego..ye la super 4 cannot use YY...i use it on my baby stroller can what....hahahaha...btw SSDC relocated to woodlands already or not??..anyone knows??

Eyan
27-02-2009, 10:08 AM
ooohh ssdc eh? april then shift to wlds..

hElleVer
27-02-2009, 01:58 PM
ooohh ssdc eh? april then shift to wlds..

bro.. really april move over? hai.. 13th march i planning to take 2a.. wahh like tt must plan again..

Eyan
27-02-2009, 09:45 PM
ya lah bro april dah move over to wlds..conferm2 makin ramai amik lesen kat sane..haiz...makin susah lah nak dapat slot..

KyleRudayne
27-02-2009, 09:59 PM
if april moving better cepat2 amik clear lesen kat YCK...woodlands will be too far already...might as well take at ubi...class 2a 3 lesen only...not so bad wat...hopefully they wont move out early april...late april more better

KyleRudayne
27-02-2009, 10:02 PM
ya lah bro april dah move over to wlds..conferm2 makin ramai amik lesen kat sane..haiz...makin susah lah nak dapat slot..

chehwah!!!...mau amik 2a ke class 2 bro??...UPZ ah:thumb:...CBR kape...??..hehehehe...

hElleVer
28-02-2009, 03:18 AM
haha.. i dont quite understand malays ar bro.. sorry sorry.. hahaa.. yea woodlands quite far also.. but my workplace is there.. maybe its convenient

abhorer~
28-02-2009, 11:39 AM
Hello everyone, i want to ask a few stuff about TZM bikes.. I've just passed my 2B (23year old dude) and im considering to buy one, so the mission is to know the "pros & cons" about this bike when buying from a shop, e.g how to test the bike in order to know whether there's it's still in good condition as shops these days just love to chop new riders.. So i hope with your help and experience i'd get informative replies that is if you dont mind sparing a few minutes of your time typing the reply, thanks!!

Eyan
28-02-2009, 12:04 PM
haha.. i dont quite understand malays ar bro.. sorry sorry.. hahaa.. yea woodlands quite far also.. but my workplace is there.. maybe its convenient

alamak bro thought you malay lah.. k k sorry..guess by april they shift to wlds..but better dont take there..sure hard to get slot..new facilities so everyone wants to try..just my suggestion..