Andy
16-05-2002, 12:18 PM
TRAFFIC POLICE HEADQUARTER

10 UBI AVENUE 3 S(408865)
Tel: 547 0000 Fax: 547 4900
Accident Hotline: 547 1818

Andy
16-05-2002, 12:19 PM
Address : 10 Ubi Avenue 3 Singapore 408865 CS-Email : GVT513 (Admin)
Tel : 65470000
Fax : 65474900

DAC Ng Guat Ting
Fax:65474922

PA to Commander
CSO Mary Chin Yoke Kwong

Dy Commander Traffic Police
Supt Lee Chee Chiew Ext: 76102
Fax:65474889

Administration Branch
Name: TEE Eng Peng
DID: 65476102
Email: tee_eng_peng@spf.gov.sg

Name: CHUA Eng Hwee
DID: 65476334
Email: chua_eng_hwee@spf.gov.sg

Name: Samsuddin Bin Kartubi
Ext: 76095 Fax: 65471955

CO Road Safety Ng Seh Keong Simon
email : Simon.NG@spf.gov.sg

Implementation Task Force

Name: KONG Hon Kon
DID: 65476101
Email: kong_hon_kon@spf.gov.sg

Operations and Training Branch

Name: LOH Jee Cheong
DID: 65476103
Email: loh_jee_cheong@spf.gov.sg

Traffic Investigations Branch

DSP 2
Lim Cher Khin
email: Cher.Khin.LIM@spf.gov.sg

email: Azmi_ABD_WAHID@spf.gov.sg

Research & Planning Division

Name: YAP Shao Peng
DID: 65476105
Email: yap_shao_peng@spf.gov.sg

Address: Kampong Ubi Driving Test Centre, 205 Ubi Ave 4 S(408805) KAMPONG UBI TEST CENTRE
Supervisor TLB Chief Tester Neo Chin Wee Tel:68480632 Fax: 67435173 KUTC
Counter TLB Tel:67478272 KTUC

Address: Ang Mo Kio Driving Test Centre, No 3 Ang Mo Kio St 62, S(569139) ANG MO KIO TEST CENTRE
Supervisor TLB Chief Tester Goh Yong Hua email : Tel:64839213 Fax: 64820969 AMKTC
Counter TLB Tel:64824042 AMKTC

Address: Bukit Batok Driving Centre, 815 Bukit Batok West Ave 5, S(659085) BUKIT BATOK TEST CENTRE
Supervisor TLB Chief Tester Lim Peng Kwee email Tel: 66653746 Fax: 65679906 BBTC
Counter TLB Tel : 66653748 BBTC
Address: Jurong Driving Test Centre, 4th Chin Bee Road, #01-08, Jurong Stadium, S(619698) JURONG TEST CENTRE

Supervisor TLB Senior Tester Tan Chee Kiong
Tel: 62613236 Fax: 62685515 JTC

Gixxer1
16-05-2002, 02:59 PM
Everything we wanted!!!

Highly informative

Ah Teck
16-05-2002, 03:54 PM
ya good information

-sOnG-
13-11-2004, 03:09 PM
How to write a proper appeal to the authorities

Writing an appeal is just like writing an essay to yr sch teacher / lecturer. However, the marker, or rather, the relevant authorthies will be the person who is reading your appeals and reviewing them whether to accept or reject..

Before i proceed on, i like to add 2 disclaimer, which is, the below mentioned points are purely base on my successful appeals, and shall be used as reference. Which means, pls do not copy wholesale ! Also, another important point are, such appeals are generally for parking, minor traffic or technical offences (yes, you can also appeal on technical modification on your vehicle) .. not offences such as drink-riding, speeding and other more serious offences.

ok, i have receive say example, a $100 pavement parking fine. What should i do next? Do i have a case to fight? If you feel that you've a point to prove and decided to appeal, here goes.

Firstly, on your heading, address to the person or relevant authorities such as:

Name: WONG Lan Yang, PB
DID: 65476141
Email: wong_lan_yang@spf.gov.sg

or

To: Chubb Singapore Pte Ltd
Email: park@chubb.com.sg

Next, FIRST paragraph, PROVIDE all the neccesary details such as time and date of offence, notice/prosecution/case reference numbers and the place of offence.

Example:

Dear Sir,

I would like to appeal against my notice of parking offence. On the 25th november 2004, I received a notice of parking offence at Chua Chu Kang Ave 4, the pavement just outside lot 1 at 11:22am. The parking report number is W123456 89 XO.

or

Dear Sir / Madam,

I would like to appeal against my notice of parking offence. On the 8th of december 2004, I received a notice of parking offence at Bedok North (code: B25 as stated in the notice) at 10:10pm. The parking offence number is G18181818U.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Secondly, the most important part in your letter of appeal, EXPLAIN and provide details WHY you commited such an offence.

In this paragraph: -
>- It is a need to explain your reason of commiting such an offence. Give details, short and sweet.
>- Was it an oversight by you? Out of presonal circumstances? Were there any external factors that led you committing such an offence? Are you aware of such an act would cause an intended prosecution on you? Even if you are aware of such offence, explain and be remourseful. Remember, keep it short and sweet.
>- Note that giving lame excuses will not help your case at all.

Example:

I understand that some parking areas state that after 10 pm or 10.30pm, the entire parking area in that specific location would turn into night parking band or free parking if the next day is considered a public holiday. I arrived at that particular parking, at 10pm and thinking that since it has crossed the 10pm time zone, the entire zone would become free parking, since the next day, 9th of April is a Good Friday, a public holiday, and it would deem not necessary to display a parking coupon.

or

I understand that the modified exhaust is not street legal although at the point of exhaust sound test, the modified exhaust passed the sound criteria as set by the technical officers at the makeshift inspection site. Without this modification, my original bike pipe will tense to build up lots of carbon caused by the filter in the original pipe and as a result of being hard to start, prolong of this will result in piston jam.

Thirdly, (might be optional but useful to add-on) state and briefly explain your background. Such as whether u have financial difficulties. Be GENUINE. But this is not to encourage you to LIE to the authorities, say you live in a posh 3-storey bungalow but state that u lived in a one - room rented flat, NO, DO NOT LIE. Also, avoid exaggesaration !

Example:-

Sir, it is not my intention just to save up the 65 cents coupon of the MSCP. On top of the points I mentioned above, I am currently a student still studying at MU Polytechnic and the part-time job which I worked at night juggling between my studies provides me just enough income to help support myself as my father was retrenced and doing odd-jobs, barely enough to support the family.

Last and no PS .. do a closing on your appeals, provide details such as means of contacting you, and also request a review of your case.

The compound, which offers at $500, will sure bring a long way to me and I would kindly request that you may consider a review of my case. Your understanding would be greatly appreciated. Please feel free to contact me at 9191919 if you need further clarifications.

Yours Sincerely,
Ruud Van Nistelrooy
24, Orchard Drive
S’pore 260024
IC: S7612234H
Vehicle No: SFZ 10 D

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Points to note and watch out for in your appeals: -

1) Do sound remourseful and show that you are in the wrong.

2) Do NOT write with a tone that seem to force the reviewer to accept your case at all course. Such quotes that are discourage are" I strongly urge that yabayabayaba " or " You must " or " You have to understand that ". These are discouraged. Remember. You are wrong at the 1st place.

3) Write only RELEVANT and SENSIBLE points. Do not, like the forums some people do, go OFF-topic. Stay within the topic ! This is important, what the reviewer wants to see is a short and concise letter of explaination. No grand mother storey ! There is no minimum word requirements !

4) Write good english and be courteous. Of course, you do not need your english teacher to draft out one appeal letter, but at least write in an easy-to-read manner so that the reviewer can have an ease of mind reading yours.

5) With reference to point 3, remember that the reviewer not only has your appeals to go through. They have tons of appeals waiting to be reviewed so do not spoil their day with bad and demanding writings !

After reading through your appeals, you can either snail mail / email / or even walk-in personally to the relevant authorities to hand your appeal letters ( if no interview is invlolved ). Wait for their reply in due course.

Meanwhile, your expiry date of your offence to pay the fine will be extended the moment your appeal reach the authorities.

Ok, i've receive their reply.

If your appeal is accepted:

Congrats, however, drop the idea of a party-popper. Yes, you do not need to pay a single cent, or your appeal might cause a reduction in your original fine. However, note that your records will be stored in the relevant authorities records and any subsequent similar offence might result in heavier fines, or a no-consideration stance by them(which means they will not entertain any further appeals). Be sensible, learn your mistake and avoid the same bad habit of yours.

If your appeal is rejected:

All is not lost, you can now choose to accept the music and move on in life, or you can choose to send a 2nd appeal, this time, stating that you are a 1st - time offender ( if u really are! ) and highlight your points you mention in your 1st appeal. Remember, keep in short, sweet and concise !

Further disclaimer: You might ask any examples on their replies? I'm afraid i cannot show what's the relevant authorities response and reply as their replies are stated confidential ! Don't wanna get prosecuted for nothing la .. but their reply are standard, mostly from templates. The 2nd response to 2nd appeal might be a short note/decision from the reviewer. Also, pls do not copy my examples above! They are all my own writings for my friends or for myself! Pls be original and genuine to increase your chance of appeal ...

Good luck !

:shades:

Papadum
13-11-2004, 03:45 PM
Thanks for the effort put in. I'm sure it'll help alot of guys and gals here. :thumb:

irvin
13-11-2004, 04:09 PM
great job!
:thumb:

sheep
13-11-2004, 04:18 PM
Great write up..
What ever is the appeal about, just be apologetic and sincere..
:thumb:

Exhaus-tion
13-11-2004, 04:19 PM
:thumb: well done!

-sOnG-
15-11-2004, 03:32 AM
Actually just doing my fair bit and making this "exclusive" for SBF members .. :cheeky:

Hope u all find this useful .. will try to make this sticky asap ..

tigerjoe23
30-05-2005, 12:07 PM
Originally posted by -sOnG-@Nov 13 2004, 03:09 PM
How to write a proper appeal to the authorities

Writing an appeal is just like writing an essay to yr sch teacher / lecturer. However, the marker, or rather, the relevant authorthies will be the person who is reading your appeals and reviewing them whether to accept or reject..

Before i proceed on, i like to add 2 disclaimer, which is, the below mentioned points are purely base on my successful appeals, and shall be used as reference. Which means, pls do not copy wholesale ! Also, another important point are, such appeals are generally for parking, minor traffic or technical offences (yes, you can also appeal on technical modification on your vehicle) .. not offences such as drink-riding, speeding and other more serious offences.

ok, i have receive say example, a $100 pavement parking fine. What should i do next? Do i have a case to fight? If you feel that you've a point to prove and decided to appeal, here goes.

Firstly, on your heading, address to the person or relevant authorities such as:

or

To: Chubb Singapore Pte Ltd
Email: park@chubb.com.sg

Next, FIRST paragraph, PROVIDE all the neccesary details such as time and date of offence, notice/prosecution/case reference numbers and the place of offence.

Example:

Dear Sir,

I would like to appeal against my notice of parking offence. On the 25th november 2004, I received a notice of parking offence at Chua Chu Kang Ave 4, the pavement just outside lot 1 at 11:22am. The parking report number is W123456 89 XO.

or

Dear Sir / Madam,

I would like to appeal against my notice of parking offence. On the 8th of december 2004, I received a notice of parking offence at Bedok North (code: B25 as stated in the notice) at 10:10pm. The parking offence number is G18181818U.

Secondly, the most important part in your letter of appeal, EXPLAIN and provide details WHY you commited such an offence.

In this paragraph: -
>- It is a need to explain your reason of commiting such an offence. Give details, short and sweet.
>- Was it an oversight by you? Out of presonal circumstances? Were there any external factors that led you committing such an offence? Are you aware of such an act would cause an intended prosecution on you? Even if you are aware of such offence, explain and be remourseful. Remember, keep it short and sweet.
>- Note that giving lame excuses will not help your case at all.

Example:

I understand that some parking areas state that after 10 pm or 10.30pm, the entire parking area in that specific location would turn into night parking band or free parking if the next day is considered a public holiday. I arrived at that particular parking, at 10pm and thinking that since it has crossed the 10pm time zone, the entire zone would become free parking, since the next day, 9th of April is a Good Friday, a public holiday, and it would deem not necessary to display a parking coupon.

or

I understand that the modified exhaust is not street legal although at the point of exhaust sound test, the modified exhaust passed the sound criteria as set by the technical officers at the makeshift inspection site. Without this modification, my original bike pipe will tense to build up lots of carbon caused by the filter in the original pipe and as a result of being hard to start, prolong of this will result in piston jam.

Thirdly, (might be optional but useful to add-on) state and briefly explain your background. Such as whether u have financial difficulties. Be GENUINE. But this is not to encourage you to LIE to the authorities, say you live in a posh 3-storey bungalow but state that u lived in a one - room rented flat, NO, DO NOT LIE. Also, avoid exaggesaration !

Sir, it is not my intention just to save up the 65 cents coupon of the MSCP. On top of the points I mentioned above, I am currently a student still studying at MU Polytechnic and the part-time job which I worked at night juggling between my studies provides me just enough income to help support myself as my father was retrenced and doing odd-jobs, barely enough to support the family.

Last and no PS .. do a closing on your appeals, provide details such as means of contacting you, and also request a review of your case.

The compound, which offers at $500, will sure bring a long way to me and I would kindly request that you may consider a review of my case. Your understanding would be greatly appreciated. Please feel free to contact me at 9191919 if you need further clarifications.

Yours Sincerely,
Ruud Van Nistelrooy
24, Orchard Drive
S’pore 260024
IC: S7612234H
Vehicle No: SFZ 10 D

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Points to note and watch out for in your appeals: -

1) Do sound remourseful and show that you are in the wrong.

2) Do NOT write with a tone that seem to force the reviewer to accept your case at all course. Such quotes that are discourage are" I strongly urge that yabayabayaba " or " You must " or " You have to understand that ". These are discouraged. Remember. You are wrong at the 1st place.

3) Write only RELEVANT and SENSIBLE points. Do not, like the forums some people do, go OFF-topic. Stay within the topic ! This is important, what the reviewer wants to see is a short and concise letter of explaination. No grand mother storey ! There is no minimum word requirements !

4) Write good english and be courteous. Of course, you do not need your english teacher to draft out one appeal letter, but at least write in an easy-to-read manner so that the reviewer can have an ease of mind reading yours.

5) With reference to point 3, remember that the reviewer not only has your appeals to go through. They have tons of appeals waiting to be reviewed so do not spoil their day with bad and demanding writings !

After reading through your appeals, you can either snail mail / email / or even walk-in personally to the relevant authorities to hand your appeal letters ( if no interview is invlolved ). Wait for their reply in due course.

Meanwhile, your expiry date of your offence to pay the fine will be extended the moment your appeal reach the authorities.

Ok, i've receive their reply.

If your appeal is accepted:

Congrats, however, drop the idea of a party-popper. Yes, you do not need to pay a single cent, or your appeal might cause a reduction in your original fine. However, note that your records will be stored in the relevant authorities records and any subsequent similar offence might result in heavier fines, or a no-consideration stance by them(which means they will not entertain any further appeals). Be sensible, learn your mistake and avoid the same bad habit of yours.

If your appeal is rejected:

All is not lost, you can now choose to accept the music and move on in life, or you can choose to send a 2nd appeal, this time, stating that you are a 1st - time offender ( if u really are! ) and highlight your points you mention in your 1st appeal. Remember, keep in short, sweet and concise !

Further disclaimer: You might ask any examples on their replies? I'm afraid i cannot show what's the relevant authorities response and reply as their replies are stated confidential ! Don't wanna get prosecuted for nothing la .. but their reply are standard, mostly from templates. The 2nd response to 2nd appeal might be a short note/decision from the reviewer. Also, pls do not copy my examples above! They are all my own writings for my friends or for myself! Pls be original and genuine to increase your chance of appeal ...

Good luck !

:shades:
Great Job :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

-sOnG-
31-05-2005, 11:26 PM
thnx :cheeky:

anyway i just kena a notice of a parking offence for this time. my car ...

description: opp. single white line ........

sian .. dunno car is how much sia the fine

@h_LoNg
01-06-2005, 11:27 PM
Latest update

Officer in charge - Investigation and Violation Report Branch Traffic Police Department has been change to

ASP Azmi
Azmi_ABD_WAHID@spf.gov.sg

lance666
24-06-2005, 01:24 AM
Yesterday morning i kana ROV fine for misplace of no. plate.. Who do i send mail to for an appeal? :sian:

jianz
28-07-2005, 02:04 PM
:thumb: for this sticky!!!

referred to it while appealing against my aprking fine... now successful!!!

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

xHxHx
28-07-2005, 06:51 PM
erm i go 1 letter say i cross double white line...... who do i appeal 2???

mctan
12-08-2005, 10:21 AM
I just received a letter from LTA, say that there was no cash card detected in the IU when I passed through gantry.
But I am very sure that cash card was insert properly and the IU did display the balance when the card was inserted.
May I know how to I write to appeal?

batliwala
14-08-2005, 01:52 PM
Great topic..."Song"thanks. You write Essays better than your Nick Song....:thumb:

eyz
23-08-2005, 01:37 PM
tis thread is good!!

got my riding on bus lane offence waived off for the 1st time...

now writing the 2nd one to NEA!

geez.. why i'm always in such a luck!! 4th time for white smoke!!

i can't take it anymore, tis time gotta write in to appeal!

lucky i kept my servicing receipt.

if it go thru, I'll post up the format of my letter of appeal!

wish me luck! hee

fusionzone
23-08-2005, 02:14 PM
anyone have appeal successfully for speeding ???

-sOnG-
03-09-2005, 01:44 PM
i did it for my frnd ..

6 pts waived and no fine .. think reduced to warning ..

was also damn shocked by the results myself cause normally speeding damn rare to get waived totally ..

redname
06-09-2005, 11:49 AM
help me tink of one for parking at double yellow line can? no ideas leh tis time

boozeye
06-09-2005, 07:01 PM
hi all ..

i tried appealing via email to the OC of traffic violations dept.. but it's been two weeks and there's been no reply.

do i have to appeal in writing or??

replies are greatly appreciated

redname
07-09-2005, 11:00 AM
Originally posted by boozeye@Sep 6 2005, 07:13 PM
hi all ..

i tried appealing via email to the OC of traffic violations dept.. but it's been two weeks and there's been no reply.

do i have to appeal in writing or??

replies are greatly appreciated
their reply will come by post

ralliart_ray
07-09-2005, 11:57 AM
I should email to this address rite? Azmi_ABD_WAHID@spf.gov.sg

LastDance
07-09-2005, 01:33 PM
i've submitted an appeal in early july and received a prompt response from them that they are looking into the matter. i've not heard since from them and it's impossible to get thru their hotline or the appeal line..

for those who have appealed succesfully, how long did they take?

redname
07-09-2005, 01:56 PM
Originally posted by LastDance@Sep 7 2005, 01:45 PM
i've submitted an appeal in early july and received a prompt response from them that they are looking into the matter. i've not heard since from them and it's impossible to get thru their hotline or the appeal line..

for those who have appealed succesfully, how long did they take?
their 1st reply is to tell u they will investigate, 2nd reply tell u success or not. my 2nd reply took a few mths

ralliart_ray
07-09-2005, 03:26 PM
sorry, which email address to send them? No matter what, I will get a reply from them right? If not I dont know if I need to pay the fine before the date...

LastDance
07-09-2005, 08:14 PM
Originally posted by redname@Sep 7 2005, 02:08 PM
their 1st reply is to tell u they will investigate, 2nd reply tell u success or not. my 2nd reply took a few mths
i hate to live in suspense

ralliart_ray
08-09-2005, 07:06 PM
any1 can help me?

LastDance
08-09-2005, 08:00 PM
Originally posted by ralliart_ray@Sep 7 2005, 03:38 PM
sorry, which email address to send them? No matter what, I will get a reply from them right? If not I dont know if I need to pay the fine before the date...
i dunno if this is true.. the last time i got summon i go pay then go appeal becos of it will revoke my license. when i go appeal the pp reject me say if i pay fine means i admit i'm guilty. they say must appeal 1st then the fine can delay till they reply u.

ralliart_ray
08-09-2005, 09:07 PM
Ic, but right now my problem is... I had emailed them but I dint get a reply and I am going overseas for 2 weeks... The fine got a deadline which say what I will be in court if I didnt pay...

at0m87
10-09-2005, 09:33 PM
hey i oso gt letter from LTA where do i direct my appeal to? can thru fax right? anyone know the no.? tio ERP on the first day on my bike n also first day on xpressway.. sigh~

boozeye
12-09-2005, 03:59 AM
ray: you should call up traffic police to check whether they have received your appeal or not. at least you can go overseas in peace.

hmm_
12-09-2005, 12:45 PM
my first email is that my email receiving their attention. Dunno when 2nd email will come.....

-sOnG-
13-09-2005, 08:25 PM
patience guys ... bo bian have to wait ..

the result of the appeal i did for my frnd on his speeding case took like nearly 2 mths .. don't forget, like i mentioned on my aboved guidelines, they have many other appeal cases to look into .. not just yours, not just mine.

Meaning? Just wait for their outcome ..

hmm_
14-09-2005, 06:49 PM
but they called me once ...is after receiving the 1st email telling me to wait...but din pick up coz riding bike...when i called back they dunno who called and ask me to wait again...sianz...so i juz ignore the expiry date on the summon?

RxzDelux
29-09-2005, 10:38 PM
Guys i need some help here.

On 22/09/05 I was summon a ticket at my iu for parking on footway of road which equates to $70. The summon dated 21/09/05. Summon was from Traffic Police by Teo Soon Chong SSG. I did paid up already.

Then on 28/09/05 I received a letter from the Traffic Police again in my letterbox? This time they state 19/09/05. Summon $70. Wah piangz eh? Gila summon is it these Traffic Police? I did called up the Traffic Police hotline just now morning to talk to the operator at 6547 0000. Then they say u paid already right for the dated 21/09/05? I said ya. She suggest i come down to Traffic Police HQ in Ubi to appeal. Then i told my friend. He said no use one la but can try.

So how guys? This kind of case how? To appeal or not to appeal? :confused:

Now then i know dat Singapore is a FINE city. Everytime living with FINES one.

tyujhgbnm
29-09-2005, 11:26 PM
i just kena caught by a speed camera because of speeding. anyone can tell me that can i appeal it?? if not which case can appeal and which case are not . If can how i appeal it and who should i appeal and what are the step that I should do??

ralliart_ray
20-10-2005, 10:34 PM
sorry, it has been about 7weeks since I appealed. I had checked online at the ecitizen website and was told that its still under review, when will i get a reply? they will send the result to my house rite? thx in advance.

Nitez86
26-10-2005, 01:50 AM
sorry guys, i would like to ask something in here. hope you guys can reply if you know. well on 13 of july 2005 i was caught speeding. 180 bucks and 6 points. but on august 2005 i was involved in an accident, 200 bucks and another 6 points. so i would like to know when can i get back my points, do i have to wait for one yr, 2 yrs or even longer.?? can i still enroll for class 2A ?

b_hiong
12-12-2005, 12:10 PM
Hi, I'm new here and I just want to get back the “RIGHT’,

Story,

Few days’ back, I used the company van to collect some item and unload at my HDB flat. I parked the van at loading & unloading lot, and unloaded the thing, for about half an hour. When back, I found 1 fine notice stated there illegal parking,
and offence fine is $100.

1 thing that made me 'hot' is that normally the 'white guy' will write a short on the offence notice, and he wrote a note ‘LUB TC: 7pm'.

TC:7pm --I don't know what it mean's but 1 thing I’m sure is 7pm I was at Bukit panjang picking up the thing, not parking at my HDB flat!!!!
------
I already appeal for the offence notice and I will not let this off, or just pay the unreasonable fine.

Until now I have not reply from the appeal, appeal made on 7/12/05.

-Where I can find the rules for the LUB rules or usage.
-Anyone can shown me the way get the right.
- Did I do anything wrong?

d0n^
04-01-2006, 12:32 AM
no info on who to write to if kena ERP non-payment issues?
:confused:

jeremy_kokwk
16-01-2006, 01:00 PM
Originally posted by tyujhgbnm@Sep 29 2005, 11:38 PM
i just kena caught by a speed camera because of speeding. anyone can tell me that can i appeal it?? if not which case can appeal and which case are not . If can how i appeal it and who should i appeal and what are the step that I should do??
Anyone can help on tis case?Coz me also another victim.

evil_educator
24-04-2006, 08:51 AM
Hi, i just got summoned for parking on pavement. Do i write to this guy?

ASP Azmi

Please help as i need to confirm. Thanks in advance.

Chic_Gal
10-05-2006, 03:32 PM
Juz wrote a letter to LTA yday...

Thanx for d format.. :bounce:

Chic_Gal
22-05-2006, 11:13 AM
Got my reply from LTA..

d letter helped me save 130bucks.. :sweat:

jonse
27-07-2006, 04:13 PM
may i knoe who to write to to appeal abt the fine of nber go for inspection of the IU??? hope some 1 can reply me asap

kOpi_jaC
06-08-2006, 05:54 AM

-sOnG-
14-08-2006, 01:21 PM
for fines received direct from town council, there is a strong chance that they refer u to the respective constinuency MP ..

I've seen B btaok MP Mr Ang Mong Seng b4 accompanying my friend..

and ya he was pretty strict with my friend and he dont buy excuses easily ..

Else for other MPs im nt too sure liao ..

sLapshock
25-08-2006, 09:13 PM
i got summoned by ROV for bike modification, to whom can i appeal to?

-sOnG-
28-08-2006, 07:23 PM
Appeal mainly to LTA for ROV summouns .. wait for their letter ...

sLapshock
28-08-2006, 08:24 PM
so wait for the letter first?

-sOnG-
05-09-2006, 10:16 AM
Originally posted by sLapshock@Aug 28 2006, 08:04 PM
so wait for the letter first?
if u r given a notice on the spot, yes, u have to wait for another notice of traffic offense mailed to u

sLapshock
09-09-2006, 10:47 AM
THANks. is there any related email address that i can sent in, other than going to the lta office?

-sOnG-
10-09-2006, 08:33 PM
Originally posted by sLapshock@Sep 9 2006, 10:27 AM
THANks. is there any related email address that i can sent in, other than going to the lta office?
no related emails ... ONLY to the agency who issue u the summouns .. so for yr case , LTA ..

byon
28-09-2006, 01:18 AM
Hi brothers,

I need your opinions on this matter.

URA Premas summoned me for parking on a single white line in CBD area while i'm at a client's place. I've appealed twice, and was revoked.

REASON
We would like to explain that we do consider the background of
motorcyclists, but a clean record will not necessarily exonerate them from the offence committed.

Are there any chances where i can do a 3rd appeal? I've got a invoice proof of the day when i went to the client's place. I really hope i can be waived from this fine since my family isn't wealthy in our financial situation.

Thanks in advance!

bluelabel
28-09-2006, 05:12 AM
u appeal two time , ur licence tio revoke ? walau scarry sia .

bluelabel
28-09-2006, 05:26 AM
ok , just now while delivering kfc , using kfc bike , at changi road there , near heng motor that area , i notice a tp on de middle lane , so i when to de 1st lane , also cos infront i need to turn right , also de road was quite congested , as i was approacing de last arrow , de light turn amber , but i continue moving at quite a slow pace , cos there was another car infront of me , as i approach de pedestrian line , de car infront of me brake , and i also brake abit , and same time light turn red , but i continue to move cos bohpaing , den infront abit , kena stop by tp , **** me up , upside down , ask for my particulars , and told me its gonna be 12 demerit and $200 fine, but he did not issue me any summon straight away or ask me to sign anything ..

and also , i already know there is a tp behind me on de 2nd lane , obviously i did not purposely try to beat , but maybe it was really my fault which i am not sure off , he also was squeezing thru traffic at snail pace like all other vehs , maybe he didnt see wat happen .

anyway how come , he nv issue me a summon straight away or ask me sign anything .

2nd , how long to wait for de letter ?

3 , walau sian1/2 leh , i got class 3 , for 2 1/2 yrs , but my class 2b for only 8 months , arr , im somemore studying at the momemnt and working part time at kfc , sianz sia , if really tio and appeal nv reduce point , i think boh piang lay up my bike , and quit kfc delivery , b4 something as happens , and both my class 3 , 2b gone .

and also wat ar de chances if i appeal ?and also wat ar de chances if i appeal ? walau if tio de summon , i left with 0 point liao , haixxx sianz 1/2 . , one more mistake bye bye to me class 3 / 2b , anyway i drive for 2 1/2 yrs and ride for 8 month , nv tio any demerit 1st time tio , straight away 12 demerit .

Manzz
08-10-2006, 07:44 AM
Originally posted by byon@Sep 28 2006, 12:58 AM
Hi brothers,

I need your opinions on this matter.

URA Premas summoned me for parking on a single white line in CBD area while i'm at a client's place. I've appealed twice, and was revoked.

Are there any chances where i can do a 3rd appeal? I've got a invoice proof of the day when i went to the client's place. I really hope i can be waived from this fine since my family isn't wealthy in our financial situation.

Thanks in advance!
It is very difficult to appeal if the offence was committed in the CBD area. URA is known for its strictness towards appeals. An invoice isn't gonna help u much cos at the end of the day, the offence did take place. Next time in CBD area, park illegally at ur own risk. Think of your family wealth situation first then before you park illegally the next time. Take this as an expensive lesson and be more wary in future. :D

Anthen
22-10-2006, 10:26 PM
Yeah! Finally i got my summon $100 for illegal parking waived.. :sweat:

1) Appeal through the website of the relevant government parties via email..

2) Receive the email notification within 2 days stated that it will consider my explanation..

3) Receive another email in another 5 working days stating that they had considered my explanation and will exercise leniency in this case..

1st time appeal some more..

:bouncefire: :bouncefire: :bouncefire:

-sOnG-
25-10-2006, 01:38 PM
congrats :smile:

Maybe u might wanna share alittle on ur content so as to give others some direction on how to start ...

edis0n
31-10-2006, 08:02 PM
has anyone appeal 2nd time to town council before? issit successful?

Sh|nHwA-
08-11-2006, 04:01 PM
yo bros..who is still incharge of the investigation & violation report branch huh? haha..wanna write a appeal letter but dunnoe the person in charge got change anot lehz..haha :cheeky:

batliwala
13-11-2006, 11:16 AM
I was fined S$10.25 for non payment of ERP Charges. I have appealed to waive the penalty charges of S$10/-. I will keep you guys updated. I am thankful to Mr. Song for the wonderful format he has posted in this thread. I was told by customer service officer to fax to Duty Officer to the Fax no. stated on the letter.

Singapore
13th November 2006

To
The Duty Officer
Land Transport Authority
10 Sin Ming Drive, Singapore –575701.

From
XXXXXXX
Singapore 730XXX

Dear Sir/ Madam,
Sub: Non Payment of ERP Charge, 4th Nov 2006 at 4:26PM, Vehicle no. FUXXXXX, your reference no. 30645XXXXXX.

This is in reference to your letter date 9th Nov 2006, Reference no. 3064xxxxxx. My Motorcycle bearing Licence plate no: FUXXXXX was detected passing through ERP gantry at Orchard Road after YMCA on 4th November, 2006 at 4:26pm without a Cash Card properly inserted into the In-Vehicle unit as stated in your letter.

I would like to appeal against the non-payment of ERP charge as I had a properly inserted Cash Card in my IU unit, and it displayed a value S$11.60 at the start of my journey from Tanjong Pagar Road around 4:15pm. I was helping a friend of mine Mr. Anurag to go to Indian Embassy at Grange Road, to collect some of his documents as instructed on his collection slip. Mr. A was pillion rider on my bike and is witness to failure of IU unit deducting the ERP charge after crossing the ERP gantry at Orchard Road after YMCA.

Sir, I always ensure the Cash Card is in my IU unit on weekends if I have any plans of going to Orchard Road. It was also not my intention to save 25 cents nor did I forget to insert Cash Card in my IU unit to assume of committing this offense. Unfortunately, my friend Mr. A was wrongly instructed by Indian Embassy Staff to collect documents on Saturday, as Indian Embassy is closed on Saturday. On my way back to Woodlands, I wanted to verify if my IU unit on bike is ok. So, I crossed the ERP gantry on Orchard Road again around 5 pm, and this time my IU unit was able to deduct the ERP charges. My friend, Mr.A is a witness to all these instances stated by me here.

However, I will still get my IU unit tested to check if there is anything wrong with the unit. Meanwhile, your understanding will be greatly appreciated if my non-payment charges could be waived on genuine excuses given by me. If you need any further clarifications please feel free to contact me at 96XXXXXX

Thanking you,

Yours Faithfully,

(Mr. X)

Sh|nHwA-
16-11-2006, 03:04 PM
hello!?! can any 1 pls help? my fines going to due liao lah :giddy:

-sOnG-
17-11-2006, 12:31 AM
go to TP website and check ..

alternatively surf arnd this section or use the search function .. should have the details

YuaN_
19-11-2006, 01:40 AM
i parked under my blk and got $25 summon.. wat reasons should i give?

batliwala
21-11-2006, 06:29 PM
Originally posted by batliwala@Nov 13 2006, 10:51 AM
I was fined S$10.25 for non payment of ERP Charges. I have appealed to waive the penalty charges of S$10/-. I will keep you guys updated. I am thankful to Mr. Song for the wonderful format he has posted in this thread. I was told by customer service officer to fax to Duty Officer to the Fax no. stated on the letter.

Singapore
13th November 2006

To
The Duty Officer
Land Transport Authority
10 Sin Ming Drive, Singapore –575701.

From
XXXXXXX
Singapore 730XXX

Dear Sir/ Madam,
Sub: Non Payment of ERP Charge, 4th Nov 2006 at 4:26PM, Vehicle no. FUXXXXX, your reference no. 30645XXXXXX.

This is in reference to your letter date 9th Nov 2006, Reference no. 3064xxxxxx. My Motorcycle bearing Licence plate no: FUXXXXX was detected passing through ERP gantry at Orchard Road after YMCA on 4th November, 2006 at 4:26pm without a Cash Card properly inserted into the In-Vehicle unit as stated in your letter.

I would like to appeal against the non-payment of ERP charge as I had a properly inserted Cash Card in my IU unit, and it displayed a value S$11.60 at the start of my journey from Tanjong Pagar Road around 4:15pm. I was helping a friend of mine Mr. Anurag to go to Indian Embassy at Grange Road, to collect some of his documents as instructed on his collection slip. Mr. A was pillion rider on my bike and is witness to failure of IU unit deducting the ERP charge after crossing the ERP gantry at Orchard Road after YMCA.

Sir, I always ensure the Cash Card is in my IU unit on weekends if I have any plans of going to Orchard Road. It was also not my intention to save 25 cents nor did I forget to insert Cash Card in my IU unit to assume of committing this offense. Unfortunately, my friend Mr. A was wrongly instructed by Indian Embassy Staff to collect documents on Saturday, as Indian Embassy is closed on Saturday. On my way back to Woodlands, I wanted to verify if my IU unit on bike is ok. So, I crossed the ERP gantry on Orchard Road again around 5 pm, and this time my IU unit was able to deduct the ERP charges. My friend, Mr.A is a witness to all these instances stated by me here.

However, I will still get my IU unit tested to check if there is anything wrong with the unit. Meanwhile, your understanding will be greatly appreciated if my non-payment charges could be waived on genuine excuses given by me. If you need any further clarifications please feel free to contact me at 96XXXXXX

Thanking you,

Yours Faithfully,

(Mr. X)
I got a call from LTA today and was asked to pay $0.25 and my penalty fee will be waived off for first time offence. I made payment through internet bank transfer as other options of paying at Traffic HQ and payment by cheque were too tedious & time consuming.Thank you all for posting such wonderful information here. Special thanks to Mr.Song.

email : QSM - LTA => LTA@LTA.GOV.SG

Traffic Police:

When I sent an email to Mr.Wong, I recd an autoreply to communicate with his colleagues as he was on leave.

Nasri HARON <Nasri_HARON@spf.gov.sg>
Haliza_Minsawi@spf.gov.sg,
Lan Yang WONG <WONG_Lan_Yang@spf.gov.sg>
Patrick CHUA <Patrick_CHUA@spf.gov.sg>

illusion
21-11-2006, 11:50 PM
Hi, ppl out there, i know through here can know alot of information on the road. on the 20/11/2006 my bike was laid up. on the 21/11/2006 my bike was on the road and get caught by the ROV. And yet i don&#39;t have license. plus i got home probation cos of civil case. wat will it be the worst out come for my case? Will i be sentence to jail? Wat thing can help me now? i&#39;m very lost. i really dunno wat to do. guys please help me.

-sOnG-
22-11-2006, 12:24 AM
actually , pls post in one thread will do instead of different places ...

For yr case, riding a laid down bike , PLUS NO license and home probation = big big time civil offence ..

The fact that u r under home probation amplifies everything.

U could be liable for a sizeable amt of fine ( depending on judge, could be 2-3k )and disqualification of all taking driving licenses for maybe 18 mths and above for the no license and laid down bike portion. For home probation, i feel you might be send back to remand centre since u abused the privilige given to you ..

I apologise for saying this but for such magnitude of offence, perhaps pleading guilty might lessen your charge rather then contesting them .. U r in the wrong anyway ..

hongwei09
26-11-2006, 06:22 PM
Hi guys jus wanna acquire around how long will they take to send u a letter if u r caught by e speed camera?

thanks brothers&#33;

sUpEr ReMpIt
14-12-2006, 05:49 AM
Bro, for carparks summonses u have to write directly to HDB not to the private carpark enforcement company as they r onli the service provider for HDB.. [COLOR=red]

Hong88
03-02-2007, 11:15 PM
bros ..for erp offences such as passing with a spoilt iu unit ..which email do i send my appeal to? there&#39;s lots of email here..so im not sure.. any bros reply asap ..big thanks to u

juanita
13-02-2007, 02:13 PM
:btw:

If you are sending appeals to individual officers (I just saw a list of LTA names listed) pls try to call the officer or main line first to check if it is the correct person you are sending the appeal to.

Wherever possible, better to send to a general e-mail address or fax e.g. lta@lta.gov.sg or go to the website of the organisation and appeal thru there e.g. hdb website for hdb parking fines.

Pls have some consideration for the officers who&#39;s emails are listed on this forum. Some of them are not the OIC but they are receiving all the Singaporebikes forum members appeals&#33;

Tho their service standards force them to handle your appeal by fwd to the correct person, it is still no fun for them to receive so many emails...

:goodluck:

juanita
13-02-2007, 02:18 PM
Originally posted by Hong88@February 03, 2007 11:15 pm
bros ..for erp offences such as passing with a spoilt iu unit ..which email do i send my appeal to? there&#39;s lots of email here..so im not sure.. any bros reply asap ..big thanks to u
Hong88 if you prefer to email, then email to lta@lta.gov.sg

you will receive an auto-reply immediately and another reply within 3 days from an officer to say your appeal is being forwarded to someone to handle.

then you can expect ur reply by post within 2-3 weeks. LTA a bit slow lah and always goes by post. thts their style.

if you want to check on your appeal, can call their main line. But keep in mind they will only tell you if the reply has been mailed to you or not. No further info will be revealed and no telephone appeals will be entertained.

also better get ur IU device checked :smile:

hmm_
28-02-2007, 11:52 PM
Originally posted by batliwala@November 21, 2006 06:29 pm
I got a call from LTA today and was asked to pay &#036;0.25 and my penalty fee will be waived off for first time offence. I made payment through internet bank transfer as other options of paying at Traffic HQ and payment by cheque were too tedious & time consuming.Thank you all for posting such wonderful information here. Special thanks to Mr.Song.

email : QSM - LTA => LTA@LTA.GOV.SG

Traffic Police:

When I sent an email to Mr.Wong, I recd an autoreply to communicate with his colleagues as he was on leave.

Nasri HARON <Nasri_HARON@spf.gov.sg>
Haliza_Minsawi@spf.gov.sg,
Lan Yang WONG <WONG_Lan_Yang@spf.gov.sg>
Patrick CHUA <Patrick_CHUA@spf.gov.sg>
is the TP officer in charge of violation report still mr wong lan yang?

Azcendra
09-03-2007, 09:55 AM
Read latest news in my blogspot to reply TP letter dated 28 Feb 2007 at http://parkingtrafficfineswardens.blogspot.com/

Many times we hear TP will take appropriate “action” against lawless parking wardens but we DON’T know what “action” they are talking about because it not revealed in details like types of punishment and fines… Are they just give "WARNING" only?

They are no different from a criminal because they knew the law and the same law they abused it and to tarnish the Police and TP reputation.

hmm_
10-03-2007, 11:23 AM
wah...sibei power&#33;&#33;&#33;

voodoopinko
19-03-2007, 01:08 AM
Hi guys can i email in my appeal to wong_lan_yang@spf.gov.sg or his colleague?

bluelabel
24-03-2007, 07:26 AM
Azmi_ABD_WAHID@spf.gov.sg <---------------------

He has taken over wong lan yang.

Daze`Wei
05-04-2007, 07:56 PM
Hi im new .. recently went mt faber and got fine for illegal parking x.x anyone can teach me on how to appeal and wat reason to give. thanks alot.

lehleh
09-04-2007, 11:05 PM
Hi guys. Nid some help here.

Just wondering if i kena summon for parking on pavement by cisco, how much would it be(cuz it wasnt stated and wrote: wait for tp letter)? If i were to appeal, do i appeal before the letter reach me or shld i wait till the letter come? :confused:

kmax
20-04-2007, 07:26 AM
how did u applied thru website ??? or just email to officer...
coz i got summon for 120 :cry: :cry: and 3 points..

just 5 min parking on yellow zig zag line.

(LV)PARK WITHIN A DEMERIT POINTS NO PARKING ZONE UNDER RULE 24A ROAD TRAFFIC RULES. S&#036;120 Demerit Point3

i just park near Siglap Center to buy pad-lock at home-fix.
now seems pad lock is so expensive...

i&#39;ll write an appeal..... but how to send ???

kmax
20-04-2007, 07:27 AM
and somemore ... that time there were many cars waiting... ( i thought parking )
so i just stop for awhile and got off.... now... :cry:

arjen
27-04-2007, 11:01 AM
Guess this thread is Kind of Outdated.
Here are some updates:

Commander Traffic Police
DAC Ng Guat Ting

Fax:65474922

PA to Commander
CSO Mary Chin Yoke Kwong

Dy Commander Traffic Police
Supt Lee Chee Chiew Ext: 76102
Fax:65474889

OC Customer Service
III Samsuddin Bin Kartubi
Ext: 76095 Fax: 65471955

CO Road Safety Ng Seh Keong Simon
email : Simon.NG@spf.gov.sg

Head Investigation & Violation Reports
DSP 2
Lim Cher Khin

Address: Kampong Ubi Driving Test Centre, 205 Ubi Ave 4 S(408805) KAMPONG UBI TEST CENTRE
Supervisor TLB Chief Tester Neo Chin Wee Tel:68480632 Fax: 67435173 KUTC
Counter TLB Tel:67478272 KTUC

Address: Ang Mo Kio Driving Test Centre, No 3 Ang Mo Kio St 62, S(569139) ANG MO KIO TEST CENTRE
Supervisor TLB Chief Tester Goh Yong Hua email : Tel:64839213 Fax: 64820969 AMKTC
Counter TLB Tel:64824042 AMKTC

Address: Bukit Batok Driving Centre, 815 Bukit Batok West Ave 5, S(659085) BUKIT BATOK TEST CENTRE
Supervisor TLB Chief Tester Lim Peng Kwee email Tel: 66653746 Fax: 65679906 BBTC
Counter TLB Tel : 66653748 BBTC
Address: Jurong Driving Test Centre, 4th Chin Bee Road, #01-08, Jurong Stadium, S(619698) JURONG TEST CENTRE

Supervisor TLB Senior Tester Tan Chee Kiong
Tel: 62613236 Fax: 62685515 JTC

diablo_gixxer
10-05-2007, 01:01 PM
hi guys... do u know where to check if there is any pending traffic offence against us? its called d EDDIES if i&#39;m not mistaken... anyone has d url?

LarryDK
10-05-2007, 01:03 PM
ACtually you can just check thru SAM.

The last time I know, if kena from HDB (Parking OFfences) or LTA (ERP offences) Then when you key in your bike number, it will appear whether any summon anot.

I not sure for now.

bluelabel
10-05-2007, 11:53 PM
Eddis (https://www.psi.gov.sg/NASApp/tmf/TMFServlet?app=SPF-PTD-EDDIES-II&Reload=true)

diablo_gixxer
12-05-2007, 01:15 AM
thanx bluelabel... we sgbikes indians having a meet up this sunday... check out d forum 4 more details... u hilang already eh :offtopic:

QuietStorm
28-05-2007, 01:50 PM
so if i were to appeal a TP notice thru e website, i should email to azmi_abd_wahid@spf.gov.sg?

TianLei
27-06-2007, 12:19 AM
the tp website got a email address for appeal.
that wat i rem

oOQiangOo
13-07-2007, 12:49 AM
can u guys help me with this??

i gotta summon from the HDB, n im going appeal... but where should i send the letter to?? by e-mail, mail or other oso can.. i just got to make sure they recive it... cos $100 is alots to me.. cant waste the money... :giddy:

L3mOn
14-07-2007, 07:23 PM
the sample that -sOng- wrote few yrs back were for summons .. how abt minor accident.. the fine that i got was din ride carefully n caused obstruction or wat ever sh*t la... $200 fine n 6points leh! kaoz... can someone help me??

e|ement
17-07-2007, 01:37 PM
someone can help me...i got summons at east coast park as i going to have mine dinner.but as you all noe there are very little parking lots...i appeal once but got rejected and how to i appeal the second time?they instructed me to pay within 7 days...there are more than 10 bikes kena summons oso.

-sOnG-
23-07-2007, 02:07 AM
the sample that -sOng- wrote few yrs back were for summons .. how abt minor accident.. the fine that i got was din ride carefully n caused obstruction or wat ever sh*t la... $200 fine n 6points leh! kaoz... can someone help me??

Perhaps describing more abt ur minor accident will provide a clearer pic ? Seems real brief description ..

Whatever the case, just state and explain why u think its not your fault, and best if u have witness or some real strong reasons to back your case, state all of them.

Do remember don't write too long and bore the appeal officers! Anyway i failed in my own speeding appeal case ... :giddy:

fatboyskinny
14-08-2007, 08:41 PM
Hi, i gotta a summon for parking at unbroken double yellow lines. To whom can i appeal to? Any Email or mailing address. Thanks.

a reborn rider
14-08-2007, 10:33 PM
i read this thread with great interest....i sincerly appreciate all the appeal modes but why all this trouble when there are proper parking lots avaliable and pple tend to choose parking illegally???

Jengo
21-08-2007, 09:58 PM
ok , just now while delivering kfc , using kfc bike , at changi road there , near heng motor that area , i notice a tp on de middle lane , so i when to de 1st lane , also cos infront i need to turn right , also de road was quite congested , as i was approacing de last arrow , de light turn amber , but i continue moving at quite a slow pace , cos there was another car infront of me , as i approach de pedestrian line , de car infront of me brake , and i also brake abit , and same time light turn red , but i continue to move cos bohpaing , den infront abit , kena stop by tp , **** me up , upside down , ask for my particulars , and told me its gonna be 12 demerit and $200 fine, but he did not issue me any summon straight away or ask me to sign anything ..

and also , i already know there is a tp behind me on de 2nd lane , obviously i did not purposely try to beat , but maybe it was really my fault which i am not sure off , he also was squeezing thru traffic at snail pace like all other vehs , maybe he didnt see wat happen .

anyway how come , he nv issue me a summon straight away or ask me sign anything .

2nd , how long to wait for de letter ?

and also wat ar de chances if i appeal ?and also wat ar de chances if i appeal ? walau if tio de summon , i left with 0 point liao , haixxx sianz 1/2 . , one more mistake bye bye to me class 3 / 2b , anyway i drive for 2 1/2 yrs and ride for 8 month , nv tio any demerit 1st time tio , straight away 12 demerit .

to all forumers, i've been in this situation and having committed d same offence as bro bluelabel here.. is there any chances of getting the fine n points waived off?

btw, i read in the tp website dat if kena stop by tp, he will issue a slip of offence on the spot. but how come he nvr gave me anything dat particular time?

Jengo
21-08-2007, 10:02 PM
i read this thread with great interest....i sincerly appreciate all the appeal modes but why all this trouble when there are proper parking lots avaliable and pple tend to choose parking illegally???

sori bro, but i'm not surprised if out of d blue, u bo bian oredi oso do same thing.. it has been d nature of motorcyclists like us to commit these offences eventhough we know it's utterly wrong.

a reborn rider
16-09-2007, 02:28 AM
sori bro, but i'm not surprised if out of d blue, u bo bian oredi oso do same thing.. it has been d nature of motorcyclists like us to commit these offences eventhough we know it's utterly wrong.

Well i guess that we are too comfortable that we fail to realise that walking abit can save us quite a fare bit of money that can top up full tank for a couple of times....dun u agree?

Jengo
17-09-2007, 09:27 AM
it has been 1 month and i still haven't heard or receive any letters from TP.. how long more must i wait? i'm like living in suspense!!

myusha
08-10-2007, 08:15 PM
I've got cursed!
Received a letter from TP department... for crossing of double white lines...
$130, with 4 demerit points!
My 1st traffic offence after these years of riding...
Any1 noes appealing for this can be successful?

Replay
08-10-2007, 10:10 PM
I got a ticket for beating red light at the T junction of dover road and clementi road. i was coming from dover road, making a right turn into clementi.

i was travelling at 56km/hr on my meter, which is about 50km/hr on the road. i had already reached the arrow nearest to the junction when the traffic light turned amber. unable to stop in time, i decided to move on and take the turn. shortly after, a traffic police sped up beside me and asked me to stop at the next bus stop. i complied. once at the bus stop, he gave me this very arragant look. apparently, the traffic police was at the junction, on the left most lane.

he summoned me for beating the red light, saying that when i was taking the turn, the traffic light on the perpendicular road had already turned green and the car in the centre lane had already started to move off. his arguement was that if the car had moved off a little faster, i would have been knocked down. thing is, that junction is really HUGE. i find that the arguement was not justifyable. especially when the traffic light turned amber when i was at the 1st arrow.

he suggested that i'd write in and appeal because he can't 'overlook' the matter. in the 1st place, i didn't even beat the red light! please advise on what i should do. i do not want to pay the fine NOR take the damage on my demerit points. :angry: :angry:

Gnixer
10-10-2007, 05:23 PM
any link to the online appeal ?
try searching already on spf
cannot find it

Replay
10-10-2007, 10:09 PM
anyone can help..? :(

Jengo
11-10-2007, 09:08 AM
I got a ticket for beating red light at the T junction of dover road and clementi road. i was coming from dover road, making a right turn into clementi.

i was travelling at 56km/hr on my meter, which is about 50km/hr on the road. i had already reached the arrow nearest to the junction when the traffic light turned amber. unable to stop in time, i decided to move on and take the turn. shortly after, a traffic police sped up beside me and asked me to stop at the next bus stop. i complied. once at the bus stop, he gave me this very arragant look. apparently, the traffic police was at the junction, on the left most lane.

he summoned me for beating the red light, saying that when i was taking the turn, the traffic light on the perpendicular road had already turned green and the car in the centre lane had already started to move off. his arguement was that if the car had moved off a little faster, i would have been knocked down. thing is, that junction is really HUGE. i find that the arguement was not justifyable. especially when the traffic light turned amber when i was at the 1st arrow.

he suggested that i'd write in and appeal because he can't 'overlook' the matter. in the 1st place, i didn't even beat the red light! please advise on what i should do. i do not want to pay the fine NOR take the damage on my demerit points. :angry: :angry:

doesn't sound reasonable to me.. maybe u could counter him n write to the authorities stating that if u had juz stopped abruptly, vehicles behind u could have banged into u too causing an accident.. n i dun think that cars can move fast enuf to crash into u since u said the junction is rather wide. either wise, u will also kena hit one..

he can't "overlook" the matter coz i think maybe he's in a rush or maybe he wants to get his quota done fast so can go chill at mscp? juz my 2 cents here.

Replay
11-10-2007, 10:33 PM
doesn't sound reasonable to me.. maybe u could counter him n write to the authorities stating that if u had juz stopped abruptly, vehicles behind u could have banged into u too causing an accident.. n i dun think that cars can move fast enuf to crash into u since u said the junction is rather wide. either wise, u will also kena hit one..

he can't "overlook" the matter coz i think maybe he's in a rush or maybe he wants to get his quota done fast so can go chill at mscp? juz my 2 cents here.

that's why.. i do have a case here.. hmmm, anyways i was the only one on that road. so no argument on car bang from behind.

dosage
28-10-2007, 03:53 PM
Hi everyone,
I recently just got 12 demerit points on 12/05/07 when i was holding a class 2A licence, on 12/06/07 i got my class 2 licence. So am i currently got 0 demerit points? cos 20/10/07 i just got another 6 demerit points for speeding, will they take my licence away? cos i got no idea how many points i've left..

Replay
28-10-2007, 07:13 PM
u can check online at spf.gov.sg.

dosage
28-10-2007, 08:23 PM
I've checked but it show's 12 demerit points cos this recently 1 havent pay means havent update"? cos got caught on speed cam

Jengo
29-10-2007, 09:35 AM
I've checked but it show's 12 demerit points cos this recently 1 havent pay means havent update"? cos got caught on speed cam

wait for letter lor~ gd luck..

dosage
29-10-2007, 11:58 AM
letter came n said 6 demerit point.. wah.. plus previous 1 total 18 liao.. but just pass my class 2 on june only.. sian... but the previous 12 points was before my class 2 leh.. so before i got class 2 i got 12 point after i got class 2 got how many points?

Jfor_Jimmy1986
02-11-2007, 04:47 PM
eh bros, i've received a TP letter on my mum's behalf..

she was caught riding at a speed on 81kmh whereas the road speed limit is only 60kmh. hence she kena $150 6pts (along bt panjang road) ..

anyone have experience of how to find reason to waive away the demerit points? i think paying the $150 fine is no prob. but whats impt is the points.

thanks for ur help

Replay
04-11-2007, 10:47 AM
wah ur mom one fierce rider... :thumb:

appeal lor.. i duno what u can say, but u can try.. ;)

Jfor_Jimmy1986
05-11-2007, 11:56 PM
wah ur mom one fierce rider... :thumb:

appeal lor.. i duno what u can say, but u can try.. ;)

haha.. ok laaa.. 81kmh only.. normal speedd.. we don really drive at the expected speed ma..

haisss.... duno how to write in..

-sOnG-
06-11-2007, 02:52 AM
eh bros, i've received a TP letter on my mum's behalf..

she was caught riding at a speed on 81kmh whereas the road speed limit is only 60kmh. hence she kena $150 6pts (along bt panjang road) ..

anyone have experience of how to find reason to waive away the demerit points? i think paying the $150 fine is no prob. but whats impt is the points.

thanks for ur help

As mentioned b4 in this thread, i manage to write a letter for my frnd to waive off both $150 & 6pts .. basically using some of the format example i posted for all , and added some of my frnd's reasoning.

April 2007 i got a similar speeding case, failed in the appeal , faced music with 6 pts n $150 gone ..

Generally , speeding case hard to have success appeal. I was surprise myself that i manage to help my frnd to waive off the punishment few yrs back.

daniellovestodance
19-11-2007, 11:51 AM
Hi, i gotta a summon for parking at unbroken double yellow lines. To whom can i appeal to? Any Email or mailing address. Thanks.

ya hoh guys
any standard format for writting e letter?
any sample
i gana summon
i wrote in saying urgent toilet call
i think rather lame le

ahsnow
29-11-2007, 04:39 PM
may i know i appeal already how i know they recevice it or not

xuanfan23
28-01-2008, 12:27 PM
bros... who should i email to for the parking offence by CHUBB?

Warthchild
29-01-2008, 01:13 PM
hi guys i kena summon for parking at double yellow line by semb corp, already wrote the appeal letter and send to both semb corp n hdb so now i wait for them to reply isit? cos deadline for paying fine is one week from offence date rite.. so.. i continue to wait even if no reply comes after the deadline isit? first time appeal though thanks.

wawi*world
10-02-2008, 11:14 AM
Hey.. Just wondering. I just kena summon for speeding $150 and 6 demerit points. Dont mind bout the fine, but is there a possibility of having the demerit points waived? Very swei la take PIE. Every PH and weekends there will always be TP standing on either one of the bridge after the police academy there with speed cam.

ylsonny
03-03-2008, 01:23 PM
can i say that i'm unaware of the rules that made me DID the offence, PArking at void deck...

nelo
15-03-2008, 12:53 AM
can i say that i'm unaware of the rules that made me DID the offence, PArking at void deck...

parking at viod deck can appeal to the town council. there's a thread about parking at void decks, mostly say can be appealed. you can try ;)

i was summoned today for double yellow line anyway, it was just less than 5mins. parked at some backyard with a van infront of me somemore. just to go into a petshop and come out. ticket is there already -.-" i'm planning to appeal but will TP accept? :cry:

eedwinn
15-03-2008, 04:18 PM
Hey guys I know this question has been repeated several times but no one really answers it. Is

Lim Cher Khin

still in charge and the person I should send me appeal email to for parking offence? Thanks in advance! Hope someone will be able to clarify this. :)

jB
16-03-2008, 09:23 AM
parking offence for you case? its under what dept that summoned you? :lol: no head,no tail.

d0n^
17-03-2008, 08:37 PM
after submission of my appeal email to the officer in charge of violation reports, i have yet to receive any reply. but the due date for payment of fine for my road offence coming soon. what should i do next? thanks.

d0n^
18-03-2008, 02:40 PM
update: yeah! the guy replied me that they are looking into my appeal already. :)

marzocchi
20-03-2008, 12:40 AM
Hi all, i got summon from Cisco for parking on pavement. How can i submit an appeal? should i wait for the letter to come or i can just appeal straightaway? do i appeal to HDB? or other agency? thanks!!

nelo
20-03-2008, 02:33 AM
i think wait till confirm kena fined then appeal. mean while prepare the letter first lor. i also prepared my letter now i check EDDIS and confirm kena $70 outstanding fine, so gonna send that letter now.

but, who to send to? anyone? email will do right?

marzocchi
20-03-2008, 09:46 AM
i think wait till confirm kena fined then appeal. mean while prepare the letter first lor. i also prepared my letter now i check EDDIS and confirm kena $70 outstanding fine, so gonna send that letter now.

but, who to send to? anyone? email will do right?

i checked online and i confirm kena summon already.

yupz, i also trying to find out who to send the email to.

plit
20-03-2008, 11:17 AM
Head testing and licensing branch, any email address i can sen my appeal to??

adesmond2
07-04-2008, 08:33 PM
single zip zap line can appeal anot?? possibility of getting it appeal is how much??? Stopped less den 2 min comes a traffic warrant.. Not TP... no summons issued on the spot, just say my 3 points is gone and I'm too late ...

-sOnG-
08-04-2008, 05:15 PM
guys , just a gentle reminder , if in doubt who to send yr appeal to, pls take some effort to go through from page 1 and 2 , there r numerous updates there on local authorities contacts.

And if your answer is not there , look at your notice of traffic/parking offence carefully, there should be an email or contact information where u can send or call to enquire.

adesmond2
08-04-2008, 11:23 PM
how did u applied thru website ??? or just email to officer...
coz i got summon for 120 :cry: :cry: and 3 points..

just 5 min parking on yellow zig zag line.

(LV)PARK WITHIN A DEMERIT POINTS NO PARKING ZONE UNDER RULE 24A ROAD TRAFFIC RULES. S$120 Demerit Point3

i just park near Siglap Center to buy pad-lock at home-fix.
now seems pad lock is so expensive...

i'll write an appeal..... but how to send ???

exactly the same situation I'm facing... anyone know can appeal pass anot?? :cry: :cry: :cry:

Paladin
29-04-2008, 10:36 PM
Guys, Headlight never on can appeal anot?
Has anyone try it?
1st offence, dun wish to have a record so early.

byon
17-05-2008, 10:05 PM
damn, im leaving for overseas in 2 weeks time for a month and i just got a compound of $70 for parking opposite unbroken white lines. my bike wheel was mere protruding slightly, and that spot is my usual parking place for half-years.

good luck to me, i just sent a letter in.

xcel
19-05-2008, 10:58 PM
My appeal letter was rejected and I was issued a fresh Notice of Traffic Offence. Is there any chance if I send in my 2nd appeal letter? Anyone tried before? Thanks.

adesmond2
21-05-2008, 11:44 AM
try not to go for 2nd appeal as i heard they MIGHT increase the payment and points deducted if your reasoning is not sufficient...

xcel
21-05-2008, 06:33 PM
try not to go for 2nd appeal as i heard they MIGHT increase the payment and points deducted if your reasoning is not sufficient...

Is it? Like that better don't try....Thanks for enlightening

eedwinn
21-05-2008, 07:13 PM

Wow, sure or not? I just sent my second appeal not long ago... :slapforehead:

swoosh
21-05-2008, 10:25 PM

wah lao i din know our Cheng Hu so hiong hahaha No lah!!!! I tried before they will not and cannot do that. Very most they give you reply to say you appeal so many times and it is not successful and advise to appeal your case to the Magistrate personally. In another WORDS pay up dude!!!! or else....:D

adesmond2
22-05-2008, 12:16 AM
hmmm, i heard from another forumer that he appeal 1st time failed.. 2nd time went down personally, kanna screw by the officer and instead of 3 points & $120, he got 6 points and $150...

swoosh
22-05-2008, 06:06 PM
when one receive a notice from TP, the charge and composition is clearly spelled in the notice. So how can the officer add in more offences......

eedwinn
22-05-2008, 06:34 PM
hmmm, i heard from another forumer that he appeal 1st time failed.. 2nd time went down personally, kanna screw by the officer and instead of 3 points & $120, he got 6 points and $150...

LOL! That made my day :lol::lol::lol:

adesmond2
22-05-2008, 06:58 PM
when one receive a notice from TP, the charge and composition is clearly spelled in the notice. So how can the officer add in more offences......

unknown to me.. but the forumer just told me not to go for 2nd appeal... :sian:

eedwinn
22-05-2008, 07:55 PM
Maybe he wants you to get fined. :lol:

adesmond2
22-05-2008, 11:56 PM
lolx... who knows? anyway, anyone knows how long will they get back to us after we have submitted the appeal letter? 1 month? or 3 months?

xcel
23-05-2008, 12:11 PM
lolx... who knows? anyway, anyone knows how long will they get back to us after we have submitted the appeal letter? 1 month? or 3 months?

For my case, it took abt 4 mths....

xcel
23-05-2008, 12:12 PM
Maybe he wants you to get fined. :lol:

eedwinn,

Perhaps u can verify and update us on the 2nd appeal.:angel: :goodluck:

adesmond2
23-05-2008, 01:18 PM
For my case, it took abt 4 mths....

so you pass the appeal? lolx.. 4 months, i guess I'll wait for 4 months den.. haix... 1 month has passed... :sian:

Oh yea.. Got a qns.. example:

1/6/07 pass 2B
1/5/08 got 3 points for....
Appeal in on 15/5/08
1/6/08 <<<---- WILL I GET MY 12 PTS HERE??? *total 21 points or 9 points if I failed my appeal?

static369
26-05-2008, 10:51 PM
good evening to all bros...
i just got my driving in bus lane offence. :slapforehead: can some one help me on how to go about writing an appeal to lta. the letter also states must return the letter within 7 days. S$130 is really big money for me:cry: ... it is my first time riding in bus lane.... all help will be greatly appreciated... thanks... :(

guwakzai
27-05-2008, 08:55 PM
i got a notice for driving on bus lane anyone can tell me who do i send the appeal letter to thru fax?

the letter nv state any contact person...

AkatsukiPein
28-05-2008, 04:54 AM
Morning Guys, I Just Commited A Offence By Riding Against The Flow Of Traffic.
Can I Appeal This Offence? $150 & 6 Demerit Points Do Cost Me Alot. Can Anyone Help Me? Thank You.

adesmond2
28-05-2008, 09:01 AM
i got a notice for driving on bus lane anyone can tell me who do i send the appeal letter to thru fax?

the letter nv state any contact person...

It won't stated, just check thru it's website and see where u can appeal...

good evening to all bros...
i just got my driving in bus lane offence. :slapforehead: can some one help me on how to go about writing an appeal to lta. the letter also states must return the letter within 7 days. S$130 is really big money for me:cry: ... it is my first time riding in bus lane.... all help will be greatly appreciated... thanks... :(

is there any demit points? if there is, send back first and appeal when you recieve the original one...

Can I Appeal This Offence? $150 & 6 Demerit Points Do Cost Me Alot. Can Anyone Help Me? Thank You.

help you? in sense of? you have make clear how you wishes us to assist you? all information are in 1st page of this topic... :angel:

static369
28-05-2008, 02:08 PM
is there any demit points? if there is, send back first and appeal when you recieve the original one....

No demerit points were given... $130 fine. I faxed the drivers particulars page and my appeal. called to check if they received it also... they did receive it.. will take 7 working days to respond to my appeal. feeling very worried. :cry:

adesmond2
28-05-2008, 02:12 PM
just relax abit... not to worried too much... else you can't slp like me.. lolx.. just relax and slp, if fate stated like this means like this... correct? At least you have tried your best, example, you study hard for your sch test knowing you confirm pass, but comes a earthquake and everything is gone...

this is life, live it while you can.. try your best... ^_^

lsoul
28-05-2008, 02:54 PM
Sorry bro.. just very curious. How's it possible to ride against the flow?:cheeky:

AkatsukiPein
28-05-2008, 03:33 PM
I Rode At Geylang Lorong There, Its A One Way Road But I Rode The Wrong Way..Then TP Riding Towards Me..Bo Pian Lor..Haha..What Should I Do? Can Appeal? 6 Points Oi! I Next Yr Than Open P Plate!

Singaporean
11-06-2008, 01:43 AM
I kena summon for no plate facing sky and light yellow in colour. Got letter from LTA already. I have my appeal letter ready. But i look through the LTA website...there is no info on where or how to appeal.

Where can I fax this letter to?

I need the number...

the only fax number i have is 65535329 and that is if i have payment enquires...is tat the one?

Thanks guys

Jvlz
11-06-2008, 06:53 PM
I noticed that all the emails given in this post was more of a personal email address?

So I emailed the TP for a proper address to send an appeal email to and they replied with this.

spf_tp_summons_processing@spf.gov.sg

Sorry if this has already been posted. I'm just trying to help :)

Coincidentally I tio summon for double yellow line parking. 70 bucks. CHOR LEH.

Have fun appealing ^^

adesmond2
12-06-2008, 01:52 AM
so you pass the appeal? lolx.. 4 months, i guess I'll wait for 4 months den.. haix... 1 month has passed... :sian:

Oh yea.. Got a qns.. example:

1/6/07 pass 2B
1/5/08 got 3 points for....
Appeal in on 15/5/08
1/6/08 <<<---- WILL I GET MY 12 PTS HERE??? *total 21 points or 9 points if I failed my appeal?

No demerit points were given... $130 fine. I faxed the drivers particulars page and my appeal. called to check if they received it also... they did receive it.. will take 7 working days to respond to my appeal. feeling very worried. :cry:

2 months has pass... :dozed:

I noticed that all the emails given in this post was more of a personal email address?

So I emailed the TP for a proper address to send an appeal email to and they replied with this.

spf_tp_summons_processing@spf.gov.sg

Sorry if this has already been posted. I'm just trying to help :)

Coincidentally I tio summon for double yellow line parking. 70 bucks. CHOR LEH.

Have fun appealing ^^

yup.. this is the new address for everyone to email to.. those personal email address that was stated earlier is incorrect to send to as.. they might not be incharge anymore...

kimmeng
22-06-2008, 01:00 AM
how much is the fine for parking offence by TP?
knn sian la. i park on the footway opposite cathay there where alot of bikes are parked.
come back see a paper clipped on my fuel tank.
and most dulan is that it seems that i am the only bike that kena.
most importantly. can appeal? if so what is the chances? eg saying alot of bikes park cant find any lot and still a student.

adesmond2
23-06-2008, 09:15 AM
how much is the fine for parking offence by TP?
knn sian la. i park on the footway opposite cathay there where alot of bikes are parked.
come back see a paper clipped on my fuel tank.
and most dulan is that it seems that i am the only bike that kena.
most importantly. can appeal? if so what is the chances? eg saying alot of bikes park cant find any lot and still a student.

seriously.. you too heng liaoz... if all bikes around you doesn't kanna and you are the onli one... means.. appeal also can.. but unlikely to win.. else, if you wan you can take down a photo of who is there as well.. & TP will send them a summon also.. lolx..

anyway, can try lor... btw, how you know is TP who summon you? o_O

kimmeng
23-06-2008, 12:12 PM
seriously.. you too heng liaoz... if all bikes around you doesn't kanna and you are the onli one... means.. appeal also can.. but unlikely to win.. else, if you wan you can take down a photo of who is there as well.. & TP will send them a summon also.. lolx..

anyway, can try lor... btw, how you know is TP who summon you? o_O

maybe i leave too late. those tio liao left. i also saw a big bike kena with me. lol is NPC summon.
knn those eat full nothing do QX summon la i think. sian!

chawanmushi
14-07-2008, 12:28 PM
kena summon by premas for parking without coupon.. appealed. replied was that i must call them up for the status of appeal.. so do they really dont reply u instead?

YyuAnN
24-07-2008, 12:28 PM
i jus kenna continuous white line summon while having my meal at mac at KAP. damn sad i called up and they say its 70 dollars. i really very budget now. and i duno whether i can appeal.. anyone knows? whether it'll be accepted or rejected. if rejected do i have to pay a higher fine or smth? im a first time offender of such traffic offence and i tot when there is no lines at the side i can park.

adesmond2
24-07-2008, 12:31 PM
just try to send a email for appeal and wait for the results.. Of cuz, be prepared to for paying in case it fails. If rejected, amount will be the same thus just send... :)

YyuAnN
24-07-2008, 12:33 PM
ohhh.. but is there a chance of not paying? damn sad i park a while only kenna.

nayrB
09-08-2008, 02:25 AM
Got a fine of $70 for parking at pavement. Can somebody pls tell me who to write da appeal to? Wut is da email address to send da appeal to? Wut number to call?

Izammo
09-08-2008, 05:11 PM
if got notice from normal police? i need to wait from official tp letter then can appeal rite?

stages
09-08-2008, 06:16 PM
Tp .........

ben1112
10-08-2008, 03:31 AM
My IU needs inspection they send me first letter but i lost, but i haven't received subsequent letter for many weeks liao. Anyone has any idea?

zart
10-08-2008, 05:35 AM
i was summoned in court for traffic offence. any idea what address should i write to? tought of reduce the compound.

can mp help onot if court case? i never been to meet-the-people session before. my fren see mp his $100 fine of pariking in void deck got waived sia.. so gd.

zart
10-08-2008, 05:38 AM
My IU needs inspection they send me first letter but i lost, but i haven't received subsequent letter for many weeks liao. Anyone has any idea?

try call up lta.
my dad received $500 fine didnt go iu inspection.
inspection i guess no need to pay rite..

ben1112
11-08-2008, 03:50 AM
What's the number to call?

zart
12-08-2008, 03:12 PM
1800 - Call Lta ...

1800-2255 582

chawanmushi
12-08-2008, 03:47 PM
total 3 fines/summons.

2 for illegal parking on pavement
1 for parking without coupon.

sent in appeal.

HAVEN got any reply from them yet.

f.zi
12-08-2008, 09:27 PM
i got fine by NEA this morning at wlds checkpoint because of excessive smoke. im riding a 2stroke 125z and i can say that my exhaust smoke is minimum, but when throttle in neutral, will have smoke coming out, just like any other 2 stroke bike.

so to cut short the story, i was travelling about 10km/h queing up for the last clearance when i was stopped by the officer who called me to pull over, played with my throttle and say my pipe is emmiting too much smoke.
and i tried to explain to both officer about the difference between 2 stroke and 4 stroke and about the smoke emition and he ask me look at he msia bike and keep saying "look, they also riding 2stroke bike and why theirs no smoke?"

i can say he dont really know about bikes cause most msia riders rides a 4stroke bike such as wave, kriss, honda cub, spark, lagenda etc etc.

so now, he said a letter of the fine is gonna send to my hse, and he say if i want to appeal(which i want to) i can call them at the given number. can i write in to them instead? or call and argue?

thanks for the help.

nayrB
13-08-2008, 06:07 PM
total 3 fines/summons.

2 for illegal parking on pavement
1 for parking without coupon.

sent in appeal.

HAVEN got any reply from them yet.

Hi, can u tell me who to write appeal to for illegal parking on pavement?

f.zi
24-08-2008, 05:59 PM
i got fine by NEA this morning at wlds checkpoint because of excessive smoke. im riding a 2stroke 125z and i can say that my exhaust smoke is minimum, but when throttle in neutral, will have smoke coming out, just like any other 2 stroke bike.

so to cut short the story, i was travelling about 10km/h queing up for the last clearance when i was stopped by the officer who called me to pull over, played with my throttle and say my pipe is emmiting too much smoke.
and i tried to explain to both officer about the difference between 2 stroke and 4 stroke and about the smoke emition and he ask me look at he msia bike and keep saying "look, they also riding 2stroke bike and why theirs no smoke?"

i can say he dont really know about bikes cause most msia riders rides a 4stroke bike such as wave, kriss, honda cub, spark, lagenda etc etc.

so now, he said a letter of the fine is gonna send to my hse, and he say if i want to appeal(which i want to) i can call them at the given number. can i write in to them instead? or call and argue?

thanks for the help.

its okay bros, sent the appeal email a week or 2 back, appeal is sucessful. thanks anywway.

JEFF714
12-09-2008, 01:39 AM
Hi,

I got fined for $70 for pillion my girlfriend without pillion seat. she sharing as single seat seat with me. then when we are on the way going kana road block. then the police die die also wan to fine me. i asked her to give me a second chance but he insisted that he has to proceed. Pls advice me on how to write an appeal letter. Thank you

JEFF714
12-09-2008, 01:46 AM
Hi. there

I got fined $70 for pillion my girlfriend without pillion seat. i sharing single seat with my girlfriend. i wanted to write an appeal letter. but no idea what is the best reason can i write. please advice. thank you:giddy:

Jfor_Jimmy1986
22-09-2008, 06:25 PM
I kena summon for no plate facing sky and light yellow in colour. Got letter from LTA already. I have my appeal letter ready. But i look through the LTA website...there is no info on where or how to appeal.

Where can I fax this letter to?

I need the number...

the only fax number i have is 65535329 and that is if i have payment enquires...is tat the one?

Thanks guys

For all brothers whom would like to appeal against your LTA offence, you can drop them an email at feedback@lta.gov.sg or through website: http://talk2lta.lta.gov.sg.

Alternatively, you may send your written appeal to Land Transport Authority, 10 Sin Ming Drive, Singapore 575701, or via facsimile to 6553 5329.

Remember to include your vehicle number and contact details and wait 2 weeks for your appeal.

GOOD LUCK ~~ !!

kguanz
25-09-2008, 09:33 AM
Hi guys,

anyone know how long they take to reply and process if i sent them an appeal email?

M|rac|e
15-10-2008, 03:41 PM
Dear All,

i need help..

Just received a letter from TP department... for crossing of double white lines...

On the letter, it saids that this offence MAYBE compounded for $130.
But on the lower part, it ask me to send in my cheque for payment.
So is the $130 confirm fine or not confirm?

They ask me to send in the driver's partiular if i am not the one riding it at the point of time.

I really cant remb if i went pass that road, cuz it happened like last week.
Am i suppose to write an appeal letter to the TP for verification?
Not sure if they took pictures or just the officer took down the details.

Can anyone pls advise?

ViciousKitty74
15-10-2008, 03:49 PM
Dear All,

i need help..

Just received a letter from TP department... for crossing of double white lines...

They ask me to send in the driver's partiular if i am not the one riding it at the point of time.

Can anyone pls advise?

Just write to them telling them you not on that road that day and ask if they are mistaken. If possible, show receipts that you are somewhere else during that time of the offence.

M|rac|e
15-10-2008, 06:23 PM
Just write to them telling them you not on that road that day and ask if they are mistaken. If possible, show receipts that you are somewhere else during that time of the offence.

problem is i not sure if i am there.. cuz happened last week..can i ask if they have taken any pics? If i see the pic then i can confirm whether i was there or not..

zart
17-10-2008, 02:37 PM
how to ask eh?..
i also kena for riding on bus lane..
but i dun remember i went there.

pokvin
23-10-2008, 12:49 AM
i just appealed for beating a red light, anyone succeeded?

newcomer
28-10-2008, 03:13 PM

Wah like this oso can? I just got a letter stating that I was driving on road shoulder and may be compounded for $150. :cry:

Now should I write to them they were mistaken or write a standard appeal letter?

sops
08-11-2008, 10:30 AM
Hi all. I've just got a notice of offence for riding in Bus lane. I fresh rider, so a bit blur. Reminding all the fellow newbies can only make your left turn at the broken yellow lines. Since LTA (Sin Ming Drive) is near my place, I went there to submit my reply and my typewritten appeal. The appeal procedure is much faster the way I did it.

1. Once you get your offence, think about what you want to say to justify your claim.
2. Go to LTA office, at the reception, tell them you wish to make an appeal. Take a queue number and wait outside the interview room.
3. Once they call u, enter the room and be at your Sunday best and report your statement clearly.

I got mine done in 15 mins like that and thank god my compund got lifted. Got to remind myself not to anyhow go into bus lanes next time.

YEN96
24-11-2008, 02:12 PM
Dear All,

i need help..

Can anyone pls advise?

Hi, did u appeal? and managed to get it waive ? need your ideas :giddy:

YEN96
24-11-2008, 02:13 PM

thanks for the help.

bro, wat reason u give to NEA. very difficult to appeal to NEA

YEN96
24-11-2008, 05:04 PM
I've got cursed!
Received a letter from TP department... for crossing of double white lines...
My 1st traffic offence after these years of riding...
Any1 noes appealing for this can be successful?

any ideassssssssss :angel:

adesmond2
25-11-2008, 12:46 AM
as long it's your 1st Offence... MOST LIKELY will pass.. unless u talk crap and etc... as long the reason justify.. Normally you will pass the appeal...

YEN96
25-11-2008, 12:31 PM
as long it's your 1st Offence... MOST LIKELY will pass.. unless u talk crap and etc... as long the reason justify.. Normally you will pass the appeal...

means that when u appeal, Tp will tend to consider the grounds which you appeal ? they will be lenient if possible ???

success of appeal for TP related offences ???

YEN96
25-11-2008, 02:10 PM
the thing i curious is like if u are charge with crossing double white line. How does the tp catch u for that ? he camp at the area then write down your number plate or use a camera ? the number plate can be seen meh ? cos the vehicle is moving ???

adesmond2
25-11-2008, 08:40 PM
means that when u appeal, Tp will tend to consider the grounds which you appeal ? they will be lenient if possible ???

success of appeal for TP related offences ???

yeah.. if you are still a P plate "1 chance" if you ride for around 5 years 1st offence "1 chance", OF CAUSE.. depends on the reason you are GOING to give.. :)

the thing i curious is like if u are charge with crossing double white line. How does the tp catch u for that ? he camp at the area then write down your number plate or use a camera ? the number plate can be seen meh ? cos the vehicle is moving ???

lolx.. yeah... VIDEO CAM... dun play play... want to doubt them? you might be slap with double charges...

f.zi
25-11-2008, 08:47 PM
bro, wat reason u give to NEA. very difficult to appeal to NEA

i just bought the bike 4 days before the offence. told them i was actually at jb to settle the smoke problem. showed them receipt which i keng from my own mech in sg and send in the receipt and appeal letter to get the fine waived.

YEN96
26-11-2008, 03:25 AM
yeah.. if you are still a P plate "1 chance" if you ride for around 5 years 1st offence "1 chance", OF CAUSE.. depends on the reason you are GOING to give.. :)

lolx.. yeah... VIDEO CAM... dun play play... want to doubt them? you might be slap with double charges...

i dun tink the TP was holding a video cam leh. morelike using pen to copy on the paper leh. farnie man

i just bought the bike 4 days before the offence. told them i was actually at jb to settle the smoke problem. showed them receipt which i keng from my own mech in sg and send in the receipt and appeal letter to get the fine waived.

wahahha, damn, i paid them $70 lor for smoke

YEN96
29-11-2008, 01:44 AM
recevived letter for crossingdoublewhite line.$130, 4point

knnnb ccccbbbbbb

YEN96
20-12-2008, 10:45 PM
for my offence, Tp reduce my charge from $130 4 points, to $70 4 points ....WTF........like dat is like never reduce much leh .....anyone encounter such situation, The TP bacically juz give a bitfiscount niah . Can i appeal again ?!?!??!?!

eedwinn
21-12-2008, 08:05 AM
Save $60, not bad la...

Think you can try appealing again, but chances are it will be unsuccessful.

syazwan23
09-01-2009, 05:11 PM
hey. just a question.
me and my friends parked on the pavement, and went to eat mac.
15 mins later my friend joined us and told us that we got summoned.
on the notice, it didnt show any amount or who to appeal to. only mentioned that they will send a letter.

do i wait for the letter to arrive before i appeal or can i just appeal now?

and who do i appeal to?
it's not from hdb or town council cos i went to the branches and both said its not from them. im guessing lta/tp?

06apr06
11-01-2009, 12:56 AM
I just gt slapped with a 150bucks summon and 6 demerit points for riding along road shoulder. Is there a chance for me to appeal as this is my first time committing an offence. appeal to spf_tp_summons_processing@spf.gov.sg rite?

MrQuan
13-01-2009, 01:12 PM
for my offence, Tp reduce my charge from $130 4 points, to $70 4 points ....WTF........like dat is like never reduce much leh .....anyone encounter such situation, The TP bacically juz give a bitfiscount niah . Can i appeal again ?!?!??!?!

hey .. i got same offence to u .. did u send ur appeal letter via email ? n which add u send to ..

ylsonny
20-01-2009, 03:32 PM
Got my reply from LTA..

d letter helped me save 130bucks.. :sweat:

what is the LTA's address and person in charge?

Jfor_Jimmy1986
20-01-2009, 03:48 PM

i would suggest paying $200 and waive off the demerit points, may be a wiser choice then getting points.. bo huaa one...

bluesurfer
22-01-2009, 10:42 AM
may i noe what is the email add of tp appeal department? tried searching but to no avail

Revouis
15-03-2009, 02:04 AM
hey anyone think i should apeal cuz i park in carpark but not in parking lot and on double yllow i got tear couplr but kena 25bicls summon but seah im market carpark every morning u can see bike from Msia been parking there for like many days and tear scary amount of coupls thats why i cant find a parking lot

racingter
15-03-2009, 11:07 AM
hey. just a question.
me and my friends parked on the pavement, and went to eat mac.
15 mins later my friend joined us and told us that we got summoned.
on the notice, it didnt show any amount or who to appeal to. only mentioned that they will send a letter.

do i wait for the letter to arrive before i appeal or can i just appeal now?

and who do i appeal to?
it's not from hdb or town council cos i went to the branches and both said its not from them. im guessing lta/tp?

how does the summon looks like?

@swat_
20-03-2009, 01:56 AM
very informative thread.. just when i need it....

heres my case.. received a letter for speeding offence exceedind 21-30km/h on a 60km/h limit... 6 pts and $150...

what wld be valid reasons for speeding appeals?

1) the fact that i just took out my bike the day before the offence? thus have yt to adjust to the bike? its a cls 2 bike and previously was ridng a x1... diff in power bla bla bla? adjustments?

2) its my 1st traffic violation since i got my 2b license in 2003 clean records thru out..

cant think of any other reasons to appeal...

wld the above 2 suffice?

wld appreciate help :thumb:

coolidge
20-03-2009, 04:44 PM
Hi all,

Great information in this thread, just wondering what is the total time taken from appeal launch to appeal result?

On the day I got my summon, I wrote to TP to appeal, and the admin person say they have referred my case to the appeals officer, and ask me to ignore the expiry day on the notice that will come.

2 weeks later, the white piece of paper with the expiry date stating I must pay up by this certain date came, and I emailed the admin person again checking the appeal status, same message replied to me, tell me my case still under consideration.

Just wondering how long does it take usually... It's a parking offence, no demerit points.

And also, since they say to ignore the expiry date on the notice, can really ignore right? Scarly I receive letter to go to court lol.....

Thanks in advance!

bryan_LaZY
20-03-2009, 07:16 PM
Hi all,

Great information in this thread, just wondering what is the total time taken from appeal launch to appeal result?

On the day I got my summon, I wrote to TP to appeal, and the admin person say they have referred my case to the appeals officer, and ask me to ignore the expiry day on the notice that will come.

2 weeks later, the white piece of paper with the expiry date stating I must pay up by this certain date came, and I emailed the admin person again checking the appeal status, same message replied to me, tell me my case still under consideration.

Just wondering how long does it take usually... It's a parking offence, no demerit points.

And also, since they say to ignore the expiry date on the notice, can really ignore right? Scarly I receive letter to go to court lol.....

Thanks in advance!

Can be ignored. Cos still under 'appeal', so they will take note.
i try before. Appeal usually will reply in 1~2 month time, depending on individual cases.

If u worry, do take down the admin person name. If anything happens, just say u call this person at this time and date. And he/she did respond back to u.

Hope this helps, and wish u successful in appealing.
(Reason must be quite solid and foolproof) :thumb:

bryan_LaZY
20-03-2009, 07:20 PM
very informative thread.. just when i need it....

heres my case.. received a letter for speeding offence exceedind 21-30km/h on a 60km/h limit... 6 pts and $150...

what wld be valid reasons for speeding appeals?

1) the fact that i just took out my bike the day before the offence? thus have yt to adjust to the bike? its a cls 2 bike and previously was ridng a x1... diff in power bla bla bla? adjustments?

2) its my 1st traffic violation since i got my 2b license in 2003 clean records thru out..

cant think of any other reasons to appeal...

wld the above 2 suffice?

wld appreciate help :thumb:

wow bro, ur case abit difficult. Cos they got a speed sensor indicating ur speed.
can say this ur 1st time getting this offence, and ur family got some incident so u abit rushing for time to get home.... bla bla bla *touch wood*
(Nt really cursing u and ur family or anything, sorry if u felt offended)

Can try to ask them wave off e Demerit Point. But a fine i guess will still be e minimum.... (u know 1 la... $$ is evil :angel:)

Good luck to ur appeal :thumb:

ahhao
21-03-2009, 04:24 PM
I have a lil question here and hope someone helps me out.

may I ask if I got summon for failing to turn on headlights in the day . And I wish to appeal.

May I know which person should I send the appeal letter to ?

I read this post about how to write proper appealing letter.

However there are a lot of diff person under different department with different emails.

Hencce I get a bit confused as to who to send my appeal letter to.

Thanks in advance for replying =D

Barack Obama
29-03-2009, 01:33 AM

may I ask if I got summon for failing to turn on headlights in the day . And I wish to appeal.

However there are a lot of diff person under different department with different emails.

comeon it is just $30 dollars..... why so stubborn ?

Silent Hunter
31-03-2009, 11:26 AM
Wah Piang! I got summoned for parking outside the lot at Seah Im Street carpark (The big one far away from the hawker one.).
I was parked next to the last bike lot.
And I parked there because there simply wasn't any more lots left! :cry:
Next alternative is Vivocity which charge $1 per hour. 3 days = $72.

And the best part is that I actually torn out 5 parking coupons because I was parking overnight. :dozed:

Anyone ever appealled successfully in this case?

ahhao
01-04-2009, 10:18 AM
comeon it is just $30 dollars..... why so stubborn ?

I am still a 18 years old student and have budgets to meet. Would appreciate if u could advise me on the above question. Thanks in adv

sUuQr|e
03-04-2009, 05:43 PM
hais jus kena summon at simpang bedok, for parking at pavement...
a certis cisco rude man jus summon me... what makes me angry is his attitude, he gave me like a sarcastic remark....

sUuQr|e
03-04-2009, 05:44 PM
sorry double post

dim13
09-04-2009, 11:23 PM
My email appeal for parking on double yellow line was rejected by HDB..

i can still appeal to MP right?

feip0-
12-04-2009, 01:08 AM
does anyone noe where to appeal for LTA fine ?

dim13
14-04-2009, 04:25 PM
wah... so dead.. noboody reply...Haha

eRr0r
20-04-2009, 01:22 PM
great info ! upsss

SparkEnzo
20-04-2009, 03:20 PM
hi, i got a parking summon and appealed to hbd via email, how long will they respond back? any of u guys know?

coolidge
25-04-2009, 11:19 AM
hi, i got a parking summon and appealed to hbd via email, how long will they respond back? any of u guys know?

Should be around 2 weeks.

Just a question, I checked EDDIES for my outstanding summons, and found that the offence has been removed from my account. I had earlier appealed to TP for it to be waived. However there's no email confirmation

Does this mean that I am successful in my appeal? Will I get an official email? Maybe bros here who are successful in their appeal can share.... Thanks!

racingter
25-04-2009, 12:14 PM

Parking offence or illegal parking in common area?

eRr0r
29-04-2009, 11:21 AM

exactly same as you... i gonna appeal too!!

05-05-2009, 08:35 PM
Hi, i just got summoned for parking on pavement. Do i write to this guy?

ASP Azmi

Please help as i need to confirm. Thanks in advance.

is the info still valid?

dragonforce
22-05-2009, 11:35 AM
I just gt slapped with a 150bucks summon and 6 demerit points for riding along road shoulder. Is there a chance for me to appeal as this is my first time committing an offence. appeal to spf_tp_summons_processing@spf.gov.sg rite?

is this the correcta and updated email for traffic offense appeal?

kzone
23-05-2009, 07:13 PM
Hi guys, just wanna share my appeal letter for those looking for example.
I called the number on the summon to ask for the email address I should send the appeal to.
The email address will depend on location of offence.

Parking Offence : 01 May
Appeal Sent : 05 May
Reply : 21 May (waiver success!)

Dear Sir,

I would like to appeal against my notice of parking offence. On the 01st May 2009 at xx:xxam, I received a notice of parking offence at BlkXXX Road Name for offence 3(A). The notice number is B11111x

I understand that parking at a non desginated parking area is not legal. In my over 5 years of driving and riding, I have on a couple of occasions commited parking offences and have duly paid the fines as I accepted that on those cases, they are due to my negligences and carelessness. However for this offence, I would like to appeal for leniency and waiver of the fine. This was what happened :

I was visiting a friend staying at Road Name Blk xxx. On my way to his place, I had a very severe stomach upset and upon reaching his block I had to rush up to his place to relieve myself. I stopped my bike along the road leading to the multi storey carpark in front of blk xxx. In my haste, I've also left behind my helmet. A few minutes later I immediately went down to retrive my bike to park at the parking area. To my dismay, I have been issued the parking summon. I checked the time and its barely past xx:xxam.

I plead for lineancy and waiver of the fine for this case as I had no intention of parking there and had went down afew minutes later to park it at the proper parking lot. There was no intention for me to avoid parking charges as that day is a public holiday and there is free parking at the Multi Storey Carpark. I fully understand that I have committed an offence, however, in view of the situation I hope you will be able to review my case. This fine will really hurt me fiancially as I am affected by the on going crisis. Please assist and thank you so much for your assistance.

Please feel free to contact me at 9999999

Best Regards,
Name
IC #
Vehicle #

xueting
25-05-2009, 11:49 PM
Hi..

I'm a Probation driver just passed less than a month.
I have been caught beating the red traffic light 3 days after i obtained my driving license. It was my first time driving on the road thus not very familiar with the road so I followed behind my friend's car.
I'm wondering how should i write in to appeal.
Should i tell them that I didn't realise i hit the red light as I trust that my friend should have noticed the changing lights? or should i come out with another story?
Writing to LTA stand a higher chance or going to MP?

Thanks.. Hope someone can advise me and give me ideas in writing the appeal letter :)

dragonforce
25-05-2009, 11:59 PM
you are in your own car, your friend driving the car in front of you. if you write your friend should have noticed the changing lights its out of point. even if you write your passenger who sits besides you tell you to go ahead.. eventually you are still the driver, you are supposed to make the decision.

might want to think of a better story. i dun have any good luck, but i wish you good luck.

kzone
26-05-2009, 01:14 AM
Hi..

I have been caught beating the red traffic light 3 days after i obtained my driving license. It was my first time driving on the road thus not very familiar with the road so I followed behind my friend's car.
Should i tell them that I didn't realise i hit the red light as I trust that my friend should have noticed the changing lights? or should i come out with another story?

Thanks.. Hope someone can advise me and give me ideas in writing the appeal letter :)

Wats the real reason u beat the red light?

crazydj
26-05-2009, 01:16 AM
Hi..

One thing i learnt as a driver and a rider. Don't ever ride or drive following your friends. They are the worse people to ride with. I still rather ride alone or with "reliek" riders like me. It is because with your friends in the other car or bike, you feel pressured to keep up with them. And my friends are hell riders. I dont really like to ride with them. They are ALWAYS in a hurry for i dont know what and are always weaving in and out like they are sewing an automobile tapestry. The best way to learn driving and practice in your car is to ask your mother/father/uncle to sit beside you and teach. Hell, some mothers can be worse than the TP tester himself!

Anyway, if your dont own the car and its your mummy/daddy's car, you can alwaya blame them and say that you were not the one driving! They got more points to spare! But i don't know what effect it will have on your family. Good luck!

adesmond2
26-05-2009, 02:06 AM
Hi..

seems that you first time writing here.. and you are a driver.. maybe can try sgcars? anyway, my advise.. dun write wat you have posted here "following friend's car" etc etc.. unless you wan to kanna shoot down by, if your friend drive into the sea.. you also follow?

anyway, one story i can think of.. car tailgating behind you.. even thru you are a P-plate driver... and it's within 3 days of driving..

plead lineancy and forcus on 1st 3 days of driving and the car behind you that pressure you.. this is a good point.. anyway, good luck on appealing.. :)

send to TP directly.. MP will assist.. but TP is better.. cause TP will handle directly instead of going thru 3rd party and etc.. :)

xueting
27-05-2009, 01:12 AM
Hi again..

Thanks for replying my post. sorry that I'm posted in Sgmoto.. was browsing through the internet to look for option.

I think it's a good reason to give "taligating".. thanks desmond. :)
I have friends who ask me to find an scapegoat or to put it nicer a willing helpful party to deduct the pts on my behalf.

But i think it's better to take the responsibility and be honest enough to own up. If not I may get into deeper trouble by lying.

Anybody else has a idea in mind? =) thanks in advance

zyrofillica
27-05-2009, 01:24 AM
say u saw the traffic light wrongly like that sin ming editor. They may let u off since you didnt hit and kill anybody.

adesmond2
27-05-2009, 01:57 AM
Hi again..

Thanks for replying my post. sorry that I'm posted in Sgmoto.. was browsing through the internet to look for option.

I think it's a good reason to give "taligating".. thanks desmond. :)
I have friends who ask me to find an scapegoat or to put it nicer a willing helpful party to deduct the pts on my behalf.

But i think it's better to take the responsibility and be honest enough to own up. If not I may get into deeper trouble by lying.

Anybody else has a idea in mind? =) thanks in advance

your welcome.. seriously.. take my advise... i doubt anyone will give you more excuses*they need it for themselves... 2 main point to take note...

:)

1) You are on the road for onli 3 days after your license passes..
2) you dun intend and accidently "speed" pass the traffic due to tail gating from another driver..

good luck ... :)

Gallant
27-05-2009, 09:54 AM
Good information

xueting
30-05-2009, 05:14 PM
Hi,

May i know where do i send my appeal email to?

IceCub3
03-06-2009, 10:28 PM
Dear fellow riders,

Feel bad to trouble u guys but i reali dont know what reason to give regarding my traffic offence..

I received a TP letter asking my to furnish driver's particulars..

Place of offence:

Road shoulder of CTE.. Soon after i enter CTE from amk ave 3 heading towards city, CTE was jam.. there's this very very big road shoulder that even 1 & 1/2 bus can park there without obstructing traffic...

Offence: Driving on shoulder of expressway under rule 8 RT(Expressway Traffic) Rules(LV)

Fine: $150
Demerit points: 6 :cry:

Any kind soul can advise me what best to write in my appeal.. money can earn... points very the sayang... 6 somemore... :sian:

Appreciate every kind advise guys... :)

dim13
08-06-2009, 04:20 AM
Dear fellow riders,

Feel bad to trouble u guys but i reali dont know what reason to give regarding my traffic offence..

I received a TP letter asking my to furnish driver's particulars..

Place of offence:

Road shoulder of CTE.. Soon after i enter CTE from amk ave 3 heading towards city, CTE was jam.. there's this very very big road shoulder that even 1 & 1/2 bus can park there without obstructing traffic...

Offence: Driving on shoulder of expressway under rule 8 RT(Expressway Traffic) Rules(LV)

Fine: $150
Demerit points: 6 :cry:

Any kind soul can advise me what best to write in my appeal.. money can earn... points very the sayang... 6 somemore... :sian:

Appreciate every kind advise guys... :)

Try appealing through email.. on the first page of this tread, it teaches u how to write the letter and so on.

not 100% will waive, based on luck also.

u have to make up some story,

if no other choice, you still have to pay.

mohamadhafiz
08-06-2009, 09:44 AM
thanks alot for the great tips. Was wondering anyone knows who should i e-mail to for speeding offences ? This thread is almost 5 years old dont know whether its up to date. Tried going to TP website but they also did not have any email add. Thank you in advance.

mohamadhafiz
11-06-2009, 02:15 PM
Ok i found the info already.

tasrif03
22-06-2009, 09:14 PM
hey guys..i need some help here...

...i've received a summon ticket for parking at pavement outside Ubi CDC.. whoever who has been there should know that the place has limited parking lot outside,thus riders tend to park on pavements surrounding the centre...

..i was having my 2a Tp test on 18 june thus when i reach there early morning,there were no more slots to park at the limited parking lot,thus parking at the pavement outside the centre ( there are already more than 10 bikes park at the area, and more on the other side of pavement, partly due to riders having TP test)...soon after the test,i went out to my bike to find there is a parking summon issued ( $ 70 !! ) from certis cisco,most of the bikes there were also summoned..

...however,i would like to appeal as there are limited slots and no where that i could park my bike..who do i write my appeal letter to? kindly need ur help here..

thanks alot!..

wakdol
06-07-2009, 10:48 PM
guys i recieved a fine for parking illegally on the pavement of yishun avenue 1 by certis cisco. i recieved the tp letter already and wanna appeal. who do i send to? i have sent to the azmi and lim cher khin already. how long do i need to wait for the reply and will i be mailed a letter or emailed regarding the investigation of the offence so i do not have to bother about the dateline anymore? pls help me.

tasrif03
09-07-2009, 10:38 PM
guys..i've send the appeal letter already..still no reply?...my fine payment due on 22july leh.....when would they reply one....