where the ghosts

anyone knows where to find?

C.S
23-10-2007, 11:00 AM
after 7 mth
all return "home" liao

jia_yvon
23-10-2007, 11:00 AM
u r the biggest ghost in SBF chatterBox !!!!!

C.S
23-10-2007, 11:01 AM
geylang got 2 types
both are hungry ghost
1 -- hungry for food
2 -- hungry for sex

limpeiwah
23-10-2007, 11:03 AM
no leh i not ghost.

haiz ok ok but sure some linger around mah

Hondaman
23-10-2007, 11:56 AM
Burung ayam2 is edible. Yum2.

RedressMe
23-10-2007, 12:21 PM
Burung ayam2 is edible. Yum2.

Kate gi Sepang..

Tk nampak pun??

bluelabel
23-10-2007, 01:36 PM
u wan see ghost ar????

My blk below got lots of them , time of arrival will be around 10pm to 4/5am .
Any they always disturd the humans living in the blk and surronding blks with their loud laughters and singing .... So Once in awhile , the hell cops do desend down to my blk , to chase them away, sO the humans can sleep properly, cos tomorrow we need to go to work/school , while they return back to their coffin.

limpeiwah
23-10-2007, 01:47 PM
what type of ghost? where your blk?

gentoro
23-10-2007, 02:05 PM
Hi guys i got both picture that i took at my work place. I was alone taking photos for the defects work at 10.30am in the morning. boths pic are taken within 10 sec intervel. :giddy: Notice any diff?

Both photo are actually similar except for the floor. I 1st notice the different in the wavy tyre like track on the floor before i read further down. Nice and freaky

Hondaman
23-10-2007, 04:58 PM
Kate gi Sepang..

Tk nampak pun??

I go lah, check my multiply ah.

How do I recognize u over there?

warrior.c.o.n.p
23-10-2007, 09:55 PM
Does anyone watch Kuntilanak b4??? :thumb:

Aie
24-10-2007, 04:49 AM
I haven't watch it yet but from the reviews that I heard, it is rather scary... :sweat:

夏日爱
24-10-2007, 08:54 AM
new show or what?

RedressMe
24-10-2007, 10:01 AM
I haven't watch it yet but from the reviews that I heard, it is rather scary... :sweat:

No la.. It's bitty lame i would say.. I can lend u DVD. Anotha low budget film la..

I go lah, check my multiply ah.

How do I recognize u over there?

I was tha only a-hole runnin' on tha grid fer MSS shufflin' btw Rein And Dolly :cheeky:

夏日爱
25-10-2007, 08:12 AM
yawns.

any more horror exp to share? :)

[~ViN~]
25-10-2007, 01:44 PM
waaa.. duno take how long to read from page 1 till now.. :giddy: :giddy: :giddy:

夏日爱
25-10-2007, 01:48 PM
;3451059']waaa.. duno take how long to read from page 1 till now.. :giddy: :giddy: :giddy:

u shd start from the latest pages ba.... like dat, will nt so outdated :D

warrior.c.o.n.p
25-10-2007, 06:47 PM
[QUOTE=RedressMe;3448051]No la.. It's bitty lame i would say.. I can lend u DVD. Anotha low budget film la..

not scary mehh... the damn ghost comes out thru the mirror crawling.. n by calling out the ghost u need to sing n at the same time they will fight invisibility.. :sweat:

limpeiwah
26-10-2007, 10:17 AM
Hairy lift happenings in Shenton Way building
I WORKED in the Central Business District in a building with no name (formerly known as Temasek Tower) and now known as 8 Shenton Way.

Externally, the building looks all right but what a nightmare most tenants endure when using their supposedly upgraded lift system.

The lift system and the lobby were upgraded last year. My office is situated on the 45th floor and there are four lifts serving 40th to the 50th floors. However, despite the upgrading which is supposedly to improve the lift system, breakdown is a daily feature. Sometimes, the situation was so bad that there is only one lift left serving the 10 floors. Besides our company, many other tenants have also written to the landlord, to no avail.

I had a hairy experience on Monday evening. My colleague and I took the lift on the 45th floor. It stopped on the 43rd floor and picked up another person. The lift, carrying the three of us, was supposed to bring us down to ground level. But it did not. On the 22nd floor, it stopped after which it began to shake. Suddenly, the lift shot up to the 31st floor and then down again to the 27th floor. On the 27th floor, it froze and shook again and then shot up to the 31st floor. By then, we were so frightened of being stuck in the lift that we stepped out immediately to take another lift. Later, I was told that these things happened often.

On Tuesday morning, I experienced another annoying incident. At Basement 1, I pressed the lift for the 45th floor. The lift door closed on me but did not move for five minutes, after which it opened again to announce that it was Basement 1. I switched lift and one of the tenants remarked that it is a common daily happening despite many letters of complaints.

I hope that the relevant authorities will step in to 'save' us from the daily hairy and annoying experiences we have to endure at 8 Shenton Way.

Chua Kim Gek (Ms)

:faint:

slutgarden
26-10-2007, 11:34 AM
where's the ghost..

maybe technical malfunction, then it's so easily blamed on the unnatural.

sigh.

corner
26-10-2007, 11:43 AM
this place haunted? not sure about that....
but the dory fish fillet there really sux!

limpeiwah
26-10-2007, 12:04 PM
sure got ghost. the ghost of temasek. its white and owns singapore.

slutgarden
26-10-2007, 07:00 PM

kuntilanak v.boring. it's only the sound effect that makes you jerk off easily.

and also jerk off easily by those pretty pretty indon actress.. yummy to the max lah.

and there is this part where she sings and her nose bled, man every time she sings that tune, it's realy damn scary. and it still rings in my ears.

kuntilanak is a half horse half woman, with white hair and hooves.

Aie
26-10-2007, 07:18 PM
kuntilanak is a half horse half woman, with white hair and hooves.
So in other words, Kuntilanak is a female centaur by Western standards. Having an affair with her would amount to bestiality then??? :giddy:

limpeiwah
26-10-2007, 07:33 PM
ya stop thinking of all these acts with horses lah aie. lolz

Aie
26-10-2007, 07:43 PM
ya stop thinking of all these acts with horses lah aie. lolz
I :sian: with monkey topics liao so change to horse topic. Just wondering cos it is a well known belief that some female ghosts do seduce their victims before scaring or killing them... :giddy:

warrior.c.o.n.p
26-10-2007, 09:34 PM
So in other words, Kuntilanak is a female centaur by Western standards. Having an affair with her would amount to bestiality then??? :giddy:

haha.. female centaur... :thumb:

compfused
26-10-2007, 10:56 PM
kuntilanak v.boring. it's only the sound effect that makes you jerk off easily.

and also jerk off easily by those pretty pretty indon actress.. yummy to the max lah.

and there is this part where she sings and her nose bled, man every time she sings that tune, it's realy damn scary. and it still rings in my ears.

kuntilanak is a half horse half woman, with white hair and hooves.I think the word "jerk off" is not appropriate here..After readin your second sentence..It simply gives off a different meanin..I think the word you should use would be "shock"..:cheeky:

slutgarden
26-10-2007, 11:07 PM
I think the word "jerk off" is not appropriate here..After readin your second sentence..It simply gives off a different meanin..I think the word you should use would be "shock"..:cheeky:

clever boy. :thumb:

anyone here can lend me Wujud?. i went to city plaza, the ahpek says sold out.

must be good?.

compfused
26-10-2007, 11:24 PM
clever boy. :thumb:

anyone here can lend me Wujud?. i went to city plaza, the ahpek says sold out.

must be good?.You can get it at a shop at Downtown East..Some Extreme sports shop..I know..Its weird that a sports shop is sellin the DVD..Maybe ghosthuntin is an extreme sport too..:cheeky:

Speakin of Centaurs..I've been wonderin ever since the first few times I watched the show "Hercules"..They feature Centaurs..Havin kids..With women (humans)..So its means they've been practicin bestiality ages ago..:cheeky:

Aie
27-10-2007, 02:38 AM
I think the word "jerk off" is not appropriate here..After readin your second sentence..It simply gives off a different meanin..I think the word you should use would be "shock"..:cheeky:
The most appropriate word to use is 'stun' as it means to daze or bewilder by noise... :P

06apr06
27-10-2007, 04:34 AM
Hairy lift happenings in Shenton Way building
I WORKED in the Central Business District in a building with no name (formerly known as Temasek Tower) and now known as 8 Shenton Way.

Externally, the building looks all right but what a nightmare most tenants endure when using their supposedly upgraded lift system.

The lift system and the lobby were upgraded last year. My office is situated on the 45th floor and there are four lifts serving 40th to the 50th floors. However, despite the upgrading which is supposedly to improve the lift system, breakdown is a daily feature. Sometimes, the situation was so bad that there is only one lift left serving the 10 floors. Besides our company, many other tenants have also written to the landlord, to no avail.

I had a hairy experience on Monday evening. My colleague and I took the lift on the 45th floor. It stopped on the 43rd floor and picked up another person. The lift, carrying the three of us, was supposed to bring us down to ground level. But it did not. On the 22nd floor, it stopped after which it began to shake. Suddenly, the lift shot up to the 31st floor and then down again to the 27th floor. On the 27th floor, it froze and shook again and then shot up to the 31st floor. By then, we were so frightened of being stuck in the lift that we stepped out immediately to take another lift. Later, I was told that these things happened often.

On Tuesday morning, I experienced another annoying incident. At Basement 1, I pressed the lift for the 45th floor. The lift door closed on me but did not move for five minutes, after which it opened again to announce that it was Basement 1. I switched lift and one of the tenants remarked that it is a common daily happening despite many letters of complaints.

I hope that the relevant authorities will step in to 'save' us from the daily hairy and annoying experiences we have to endure at 8 Shenton Way.

Chua Kim Gek (Ms)

:faint:

Currently doin my poly attachment at a lift maintanance company, Fujitec Corp. I think technical fault la..if im nt wrong the lift there is under shindler or otis. Problems with high rise building is that the lift motor room always overwork resulting in heat dissipation causing the motor to trip or sleep for a while,explaining why u're stuck for 5 mins.

Plus, during my maintanance time with the technicians we will always off few lifts to check the "Group Selective System" ( The system which answer to your call for a lift on the specific landing ).

The "shake" that you've mentioned is abnormal..maybe the lift shaft aint align,bt this is freaky..lift will nvr shake unless some "THING" shakes it. Btw entering a lift shaft/top can be super freaky..sometime you might feel that someone is watchign over you from the top..thats my experience as a technician.

Daze`Wei
27-10-2007, 01:51 PM
Since today is my off day i shall post a real encounter at Bayshore Underpass. Was on Mc during my army days so only can go out at night. That time still no bike so was out with 1 of the bro in here to ECP JETTY fishing. Was in love with jetty fishing rather than those forest area kind so went online to search for info where to fish. Happen to found a site saying BAYSHORE underpass is the most haunted underpass in singapore as 1 side is facing SEA so "YING QI" alot lah. didnt think much cause duno where bayshore only know near ecp. We fish half way my fren gf insist to come join us as she tml going oversea. Lan lan siao siao let her come and then spoilt the whole trip. Due to supe sian being a bulb decided to pack up go home and the STORY start now.

He tobang his gf home so i lan lan walk to take a cab thats when i notice i had to enter this tunnel to go over marine parade residents area to get a cab more easily. Upon walking down this underpass i notice this underpass was smaller then the usual kind no side slope for bicycle only stairs. I walk down cursing in my heart and at the same time feeling scare. Reach bottom of tunnel saw this uncle at the other end doing some cleaning or wat can hear dustpan sound. Didnt pay attention to him continue walking and reaching there didnt see him around. At 1st i though he went up so i climb the stairs then i realise on my left is dead end on my right is a long long path and behind me is the expressway. I walk faster trying to see if the ah pek did walk to the right not but totally no ppl at all .. -.-

夏日爱
29-10-2007, 08:34 AM
cm ... lets go explore ard SG for ghosts on Halloween !! :D

Hondaman
29-10-2007, 09:29 AM
WHo is in favor to explore haunted places say "I" :P

夏日爱
29-10-2007, 10:03 AM
You !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sky99
29-10-2007, 10:19 AM
We !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hondaman
31-10-2007, 11:47 AM
How? any ghost encounter?

warrior.c.o.n.p
31-10-2007, 08:34 PM
so watsup bro.. do u???

limpeiwah
31-10-2007, 09:47 PM
where the ghosts? any bomohs?

夏日爱
01-11-2007, 08:23 AM
Evil stays in the hearts of Human ... hahaha!

slutgarden
03-11-2007, 12:40 AM
Currently doin my poly attachment at a lift maintanance company, Fujitec Corp. I think technical fault la..if im nt wrong the lift there is under shindler or otis. Problems with high rise building is that the lift motor room always overwork resulting in heat dissipation causing the motor to trip or sleep for a while,explaining why u're stuck for 5 mins.

Plus, during my maintanance time with the technicians we will always off few lifts to check the "Group Selective System" ( The system which answer to your call for a lift on the specific landing ).

The "shake" that you've mentioned is abnormal..maybe the lift shaft aint align,bt this is freaky..lift will nvr shake unless some "THING" shakes it. Btw entering a lift shaft/top can be super freaky..sometime you might feel that someone is watchign over you from the top..thats my experience as a technician.

here, we have our very own Mythbuster..

slutgarden
03-11-2007, 12:41 AM
btw, i just heard some 'duck' or some sort of bird kinda squeaks just now about 12:57am. . .

anybody can give some hint?.

pawagam
03-11-2007, 01:28 AM
where u heard it?(duck sound)
dats great!! dat meants ur sister(pontianak) is very near..
u must tell me where..coz my pastime is searching for ghost..hehe..
see my blog..http://teamtkck.blogspot.com/

cxz6666
03-11-2007, 09:53 AM
btw, i just heard some 'duck' or some sort of bird kinda squeaks just now about 12:57am. . .

anybody can give some hint?.

Hint: Did you recently eat some duck rice?

compfused
03-11-2007, 10:56 AM
Seems like so many people intrested to see the supernatural..Funny thing is they go in a big group..You go ghost huntin in a big group what do you expect to see? The ghost/supernatural see you in large numbers they will flee away..My advice..Go alone or in pairs..Or most in 3s..The more people there are the less scary it will be..And also the lesser lightings there are the more you can see..:cheeky:

slutgarden
03-11-2007, 11:12 AM
where u heard it?(duck sound)
dats great!! dat meants ur sister(pontianak) is very near..
u must tell me where..coz my pastime is searching for ghost..hehe..
see my blog..http://teamtkck.blogspot.com/

cool cat !. i've never experience that before, i should've brave myself to have a look out of the window uh.. but nonetheless, if i were to do so, that would be dangerous?. as they say you cannot be either too confident, too weak. just stay normal.

besides hearing of ducks in the middle of the night, spotting a duck flying backwards would mean something else too.. like what i did outside huamin pri school while walking home around 2 am...

bird watching can be horrific .

compfused
03-11-2007, 11:24 AM
cool cat !. i've never experience that before, i should've brave myself to have a look out of the window uh.. but nonetheless, if i were to do so, that would be dangerous?. as they say you cannot be either too confident, too weak. just stay normal.

besides hearing of ducks in the middle of the night, spotting a duck flying backwards would mean something else too.. like what i did outside huamin pri school while walking home around 2 am...

bird watching can be horrific .Experienced the same..Best part is that it was just outside the window at 0200+hrs..Too big to be a duck..Unless its donal duck?..A swan maybe? :cheeky:

slutgarden
03-11-2007, 11:41 AM
i wonder why some people love to take revenge during weddings.

there are a few occasions i've been to, food turned bad, even when it was cooked on that very same day within less than 12 hours, it turned bad and gave a fould smell.

winds were so strong, that it blew one of the table down. and also flung quite a few deco off the walls.

chocalates given as gifts were only found to be infested with worms.

photos taken were all blank.

poop were found at the doorstep and lift at either the groom's house or the bride's hometown area.

all these scenarios might not be miscalculating the date/time/work done for a successfull marriage, as it would've been thought of and planned beforehand, as it happens only once in a lifetime (for some).

compfused
03-11-2007, 02:51 PM
i wonder why some people love to take revenge during weddings.

there are a few occasions i've been to, food turned bad, even when it was cooked on that very same day within less than 12 hours, it turned bad and gave a fould smell.

winds were so strong, that it blew one of the table down. and also flung quite a few deco off the walls.

chocalates given as gifts were only found to be infested with worms.

photos taken were all blank.

poop were found at the doorstep and lift at either the groom's house or the bride's hometown area.

all these scenarios might not be miscalculating the date/time/work done for a successfull marriage, as it would've been thought of and planned beforehand, as it happens only once in a lifetime (for some).You've just answered your own question at the very end..:cheeky:

slutgarden
03-11-2007, 03:31 PM
urm, i don't understand my own answer at the very end..

hahahaa. by they way, why would these people want to ruin this once in a lifetime experience..

just curious though, how come those working in tong aik are very old uncles?.

compfused
03-11-2007, 03:36 PM
urm, i don't understand my own answer at the very end..

hahahaa. by they way, why would these people want to ruin this once in a lifetime experience..

just curious though, how come those working in tong aik are very old uncles?.They can't see the person gettin married to be happy on a such joyous occasion that takes place once in a lifetime..But then again it could be more than once..:cheeky:

Have you tried emailing Tong Aik?

On a sidenote..There was a shop named Tong Aik sellin household stuff..Any relation? :cheeky:

Fad
04-11-2007, 03:56 AM
Hi,

Anyone knows about Sun Plaza Park opposite Tamp library? I feel it's a creepy place, had several encounters alrdy. x(

Was negotiating the bend just now, at around 3am, and saw a woman just standing on the pavement motionless, and it was so damn scary! Had goosebumps everywhere even till now. :sian:

ronaldinho
04-11-2007, 05:44 AM
oh that one my auntie lah she wanted to pee then halfway you come she paiseh then she stayed motionless hoping u wudnt see her

06apr06
04-11-2007, 06:02 AM
here, we have our very own Mythbuster..

Woi dun like that lei..sharing nia :angel: hahaha

夏日爱
04-11-2007, 01:21 PM
oh that one my auntie lah she wanted to pee then halfway you come she paiseh then she stayed motionless hoping u wudnt see her

hahaah.. craps.. :cheeky:

Most scary is 3am, still got one woman standing there.. unless she is the peeping tom lo.. hahaha.. :angel:

jytheorem
04-11-2007, 08:06 PM
the only encounter i ever met there was some S.O.B robbing an old granny..
Seems like foreign chinese male A**hole...

limpeiwah
04-11-2007, 08:13 PM
any minah hantus

06apr06
05-11-2007, 08:56 AM
gt alot under void decks..=P

limpeiwah
05-11-2007, 08:59 AM
ok cool how about pontianaks and toyols?

slutgarden
05-11-2007, 10:47 AM
hahaah.. craps.. :cheeky:

Most scary is 3am, still got one woman standing there

3am, hrmm, heard something interested from the exorcism of emily rose, saying that 3am would be the inverted time of crucifixtion?. 3pm - 3am ?. can't remember much uh.

unless she is the peeping tom lo.. hahaha.. :angel:

peeing tom.

any minah hantus

they are scattered islandwide man.

夏日爱
05-11-2007, 10:55 AM
think 3am/...

bluelabel
05-11-2007, 02:49 PM
go to youtube and type dunia lain or indonesia ghost ...... some of them are hardcore !!!! and try reading the comments so u can know what they are talking....

Best timing to watch clips is around 1-3am .... Cos i did and it freaked me out , i kept on checking my blind spot.

limpeiwah
05-11-2007, 02:54 PM
any minah hantus
they are scattered islandwide man.

where can find?

ronaldinho
05-11-2007, 07:47 PM
OCH lah...faster go before they convert the building into a resort

Hendra87
05-11-2007, 07:59 PM
OCH lah...faster go before they convert the building into a resort

Wah, then think that resort nobody wana stay in sia.

compfused
05-11-2007, 08:01 PM
Wah, then think that resort nobody wana stay in sia.Who says they were for people? :cheeky:

P.S. Want to see ghost just take a look at Hendra's helmet..He keeps it in/on his helmet..:cheeky:

Aie
05-11-2007, 08:09 PM
Wah, then think that resort nobody wana stay in sia.
Sibu Island Resort is rumoured to be haunted but still got a lot of people go there... :angel:

warrior.c.o.n.p
05-11-2007, 08:28 PM
hmm.. bro wat bout Kusu Island Resort??? issit haunted?? if so den i wanna hv a survey.. who wanna come along?

any minah hantus

not only minah hantus bro mat hantus also hv... :faint: wat time do u want also hv.. can b seen at hidden places mostly around the corner lah..

Aie
06-11-2007, 07:20 PM
And hantu longgoks can be found mostly at dark spots at the beach, parks, etc... :giddy:

warrior.c.o.n.p
06-11-2007, 08:23 PM
haha... han2 longgoks!!!! thts g**gb****d bro haha...

Nicholai
07-11-2007, 04:24 AM

Now that 2nd sentence is the reason why the movie is worth watching :cheeky: apart from making yourselves scared stiff.

夏日爱
07-11-2007, 08:59 AM
Outing for ghosts exploration.... !!!!!!!!

gentoro
07-11-2007, 11:38 AM
Maybe somewhere ppl post before but just cut and paste from my email. :angel:

Ever heard of the gal who wanted to be cremated with her handphone?

This is a true story of a young JC gal who past away last month in Singapore. Her name is Priya. She was hit by a lorry. I don't wanna mention the name of the JC. She had a boy friend by the name of Shankar. He stays in Penang. Both of them were deeply in love with each other. They used to spend hours talking on the phone. In fact, u can never see her without her handphone.

She spends 3/4 of the day talking to Shankar. Priya's family knows about their close relationship. Shankar is very close with Priya's family. (Just imagine their love) . She used to joke with her frens, "If I pass away please burn me with my handphone." She also repeated the same thing to her parents.

When she passed away suddenly, the funeral procession could not lift her coffin. I was there. A lot of them tried to do so but still cant , everybody including me, had tried to carry the coffin, the result is still the same. Eventually, they called their neighbour, a "bomoh" from Thailand (Pak Darin), who was a fren of her father.

He took a seat and started speaking to himself slowly. After a few minutes, he said "This girl misses something here". Then her frens told Darin bout her intentions to have her cremated with her phone. He then opened the coffin and place her phone and SIM card inside the casket. After that they tried to carry the coffin. It could be moved and they carried it into the van easily. All of us were shocked. (Can u feel the fear. i'm shaking at this moment!)

Priya's parents didnt inform Shankar that Priya had passed away. (Pity Shankar). After 2 weeks Shankar called Priya's mom.

Shankar : "Atte, I'm coming home today. Cook something nice for me. Dont tell Priya that i'm coming home today. i wanna suprise her."

Her mother replied: "You come home first, i wanna tell u something very important."

When he got to Singapore, they told him the truth about Priya.

Shankar thinks that they were playing a fool. He was laughing and said "Dont try to fool me. Tell Priya to come out. i have a gift for her. Please stop this nonsense". Then they show him the original death certificate to him. They gave him proof to make him believe. (Shankar started to sweat).

He said... "Its not true. We spoke yesterday. She still calls me."

Shankar was shaking. Suddenly, shankar's phone rang.

"See this is from Priya. See this..." he showed the phone to priya's family. All of them told him to answer. He talked using the loudspeaker mode. All of them heard his conversation loud and clear. No cross lines, no humming. It is the actual voice of Priya & there is no way others could use her simcard since it was placed inside the coffin before cremation. They were so shocked and asked for Pak Darin's help again. Pak Darin brought his master (Tok Chen) to solve this matter. He & Darin worked for 5 hours. Then they discovered one thing...

Singtel Mobile has the best coverage.

warrior.c.o.n.p
07-11-2007, 07:46 PM
aiya... long long ago know already.. sian.... not scared na..na..na..boo..boo....

limpeiwah
07-11-2007, 10:53 PM
so where are all the ghosts?

gohjohan
08-11-2007, 02:20 AM

7th Month is over. Try again next year :cheeky:

limpeiwah
08-11-2007, 02:55 AM
u mean now no ghosts?

gohjohan
08-11-2007, 11:07 AM
u mean now no ghosts?

Maybe we need fresh stories. Sadly, most of the mysterious things around me can be explained. So it's no fun.

limpeiwah
08-11-2007, 04:50 PM
then how like this

Sky99
10-11-2007, 12:55 AM

why u wan know?

Hondaman
10-11-2007, 09:51 AM
Hey hey, do you know about the Monkey face on a tree at Jurong West?
I saw it on thursday while passing by there and its quite interesting and some chinese praying at that phenomenon. Its like a monkey holding its baby.

At my company ah, there also some occurance of customer calls back to complained about ODD happenings on their furniture they bought from us. coz we use real solid wood and maybe the company carving also cant do anything since its embedded in the wood. I think not only this furniture company handling it maybe some other company facing it too

for example a chinese customer call and angrily scolding our customer service because the furniture she bought has a demon face with horns. She send it back to us and wanted us to destroy it. so we did. But I got to see the thing and yeah its true there is this like hedious face with horns.

another customer called saying there is a monkey face on her headboard of the bed. and Everytime she walks, she felt something watching her all the time in the room. She threw the bed away by herself coz she cant take it anymore of that monkey face.

So there is something wrong lah with wood due to its marking internally.

The truth is out there... jeng jeng jeng Jeng jeng jeng(xfile song)

compfused
10-11-2007, 10:20 AM
Hey hey, do you know about the Monkey face on a tree at Jurong West?
I saw it on thursday while passing by there and its quite interesting and some chinese praying at that phenomenon. Its like a monkey holding its baby.

At my company ah, there also some occurance of customer calls back to complained about ODD happenings on their furniture they bought from us. coz we use real solid wood and maybe the company carving also cant do anything since its embedded in the wood. I think not only this furniture company handling it maybe some other company facing it too

for example a chinese customer call and angrily scolding our customer service because the furniture she bought has a demon face with horns. She send it back to us and wanted us to destroy it. so we did. But I got to see the thing and yeah its true there is this like hedious face with horns.

another customer called saying there is a monkey face on her headboard of the bed. and Everytime she walks, she felt something watching her all the time in the room. She threw the bed away by herself coz she cant take it anymore of that monkey face.

So there is something wrong lah with wood due to its marking internally.

The truth is out there... jeng jeng jeng Jeng jeng jeng(xfile song)Pointless without pictures..Its just their mind playin tricks on them..We are being watched everyday w/out us realisin..Once we know it we can never stop thinkin if there is really "someone/anyone" watchin us..

limpeiwah
10-11-2007, 10:46 AM
chestnut drive got ghost where the former cemetry used to be.

Hondaman
10-11-2007, 12:00 PM
Pointless without pictures..Its just their mind playin tricks on them..We are being watched everyday w/out us realisin..Once we know it we can never stop thinkin if there is really "someone/anyone" watchin us..

wah seh u made it sound scary. haha.

But based on my religion, we are always being watch and they always by our side by the evil that tends to destroy us. Wonder why we are not scared of them but we scared of ghost and stuff. hahaha.

nebulaz
10-11-2007, 12:42 PM
limpei..u realli done it agn n agn.....pointless but agn n agn...sianz..

Aie
17-11-2007, 10:57 PM
Outing for ghosts exploration.... !!!!!!!!
You want to organize? Better be careful when going for such outings. You'll never know when one of those 'things' might just follow you home... :giddy:

mikedebaby
05-12-2007, 07:18 PM
anyone seen the newspaper 2 days ago??

there was another reported ghost encounter somewhere near tampines interchange.

it was reported that whenever you walk below the MRT track that leads towards pasir ris, another extra person will join your group..

the newspaper reported that a group of 7 teenagers were walking past that area a few days ago.. suddenly, another 8th person appeared from nowhere when they did a head count.

some people even said that whenever you hear someone calling out your name at that particular area, it is best that you do not reply or turn back to see who called out to you.

i dunno if anyone encountered this but i walked past that area.. nothing happened.

hmmm.....???

gucci
05-12-2007, 07:21 PM
u will never believe until it happens to u. likewise never happened to me so i dun believe in ghosts. i only believe in myself

it was reported that whenever you walk below the MRT track that leads towards pasir ris, another extra person will join your group..

the newspaper reported that a group of 7 teenagers were walking past that area a few days ago.. suddenly, another 8th person appeared from nowhere when they did a head count.

some people even said that whenever you hear someone calling out your name at that particular area, it is best that you do not reply or turn back to see who called out to you.

i dunno if anyone encountered this but i walked past that area.. nothing happened.

hmmm.....???

quite stupid rite? why would they suddenly decide to do a headcount?

compfused
05-12-2007, 07:22 PM

hmmm.....???When you expect somethin to happen it won't happen..Things happen when you least expect it..:cheeky:

mikedebaby
05-12-2007, 07:31 PM
haha! dunno oso.. but they reported that quite a number of people encountered it already.

ya. i find it kinda funny they did a head count.. LOL!

it was in the papers.. i think 2 days ago..

i believe in ghosts.. cos i am 'gifted'.

stardust knew i can 'see' so he always will ask me what can i see when i encounter some spooky things.

jB
05-12-2007, 07:35 PM
the headcount thing is kinda weird. after all its just 7 of them so why can they stand side by side where they can see each other and all around? lol headcount unless you're in army where its hard to remember everybody.

I believe in those but this is weird

mikedebaby
05-12-2007, 07:43 PM
the headcount thing is kinda weird. after all its just 7 of them so why can they stand side by side where they can see each other and all around? lol headcount unless you're in army where its hard to remember everybody.

haha! maybe they notice another extra person leh? LOL!

just food for thought. LOL! wana share something i know with u guys. =)

jB
05-12-2007, 07:46 PM
hmm i think the media is making news to gain readers count ;) if it was anybody who noticed the extra "one", wouldn't that person like notice and tell the rest instead of continuing the headcount? even if they're doing a headcount for seven humans, they won't really look at the head and count.They'll look at the faces of their friends instead.

my jB cents

mikedebaby
05-12-2007, 07:57 PM
ya. it is highly possible that the media made this u-p.

but then if it never happens to any of us, we will never know.

WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!!

Darkness19
05-12-2007, 08:07 PM
wah why nw days tampines gt alot of ghost encountered cases :giddy: i am living at tampines too :giddy:

mikedebaby
05-12-2007, 08:13 PM
haha! dunno oso.. maybe the ghosts feel that tampines is a better place for them to haunt. LOL.

Darkness19
05-12-2007, 08:14 PM
lol,i hope nt :cheeky:

nebulaz
05-12-2007, 08:33 PM
7 = 1 section mah...automatic headcount for army ppl..hehe...this case subjective..i believe if u at the rite place at the rite time, u will cross path...

Encik Pat
05-12-2007, 08:36 PM
some one did a head count and one more head, than newspaper report it

sure or not, noting better to report than to report this

than i tell them when i was there i count my finger, and you know what

i got 11

C.S
05-12-2007, 08:41 PM
when there's something strange, in the neighbourhood
who do u call??????
GHOSTBUSTER!!!!!!!

MC28
05-12-2007, 09:03 PM
Recently my gf forwarded a email to me..

Mail stating pontianak sighting at a blk in Tampines..The pic looks ultra fake buden you nv know yea..

sher_lee
05-12-2007, 10:22 PM
i still waiting for the day someone show me a 'ghost'... or something that is so called from the other side...

danielsin2
05-12-2007, 10:35 PM
i still waiting for the day someone show me a 'ghost'... or something that is so called from the other side...

why wait for others to show u? go see for urself la.. happy waiting..:angel:

EJ
05-12-2007, 10:36 PM
its all probably a scam to bring the property prices in tampines down.

:lol:

danielsin2
05-12-2007, 10:37 PM
its all probably a scam to bring the property prices in tampines down.

u sure property agent rite? o_O :cheeky:

EJ
05-12-2007, 10:39 PM
u sure property agent rite? o_O :cheeky:

i'm no property agent. :)

i'm just a dude who's waiting for property prices to go down abit. resale prices are ridiculous at the moment.

wonder why marine parade hasn't got any supernatural encounters.

roseonfire
05-12-2007, 10:40 PM
When you expect somethin to happen it won't happen..Things happen when you least expect it..:cheeky:

Ah i like this one. Same goes to falling in love. :giddy:

danielsin2
05-12-2007, 10:43 PM
i'm no property agent. :)

i'm just a dude who's waiting for property prices to go down abit. resale prices are ridiculous at the moment.

wonder why marine parade hasn't got any supernatural encounters.
marine parade invaded by old aunties and uncles alr.. tampines haven.. maybe u shld initiate! haha.. good idea though..if wan bike prices to fall.. say FT @#$%N got ghost isit! :cheeky:

05-12-2007, 10:46 PM
haha! dunno oso.. but they reported that quite a number of people encountered it already.

ya. i find it kinda funny they did a head count.. LOL!

it was in the papers.. i think 2 days ago..

i believe in ghosts.. cos i am 'gifted'.

stardust knew i can 'see' so he always will ask me what can i see when i encounter some spooky things.

Don't tell me tat u also hv the 'third eye' as the chinese saying.

Delusi0n
05-12-2007, 10:47 PM
actualy tat was me

danielsin2
05-12-2007, 10:59 PM
actualy tat was me

which was u??

1) person who told papers

2) 8th person?

kambing
05-12-2007, 11:05 PM
hmm i think the media is making news to gain readers count ;) if it was anybody who noticed the extra "one", wouldn't that person like notice and tell the rest instead of continuing the headcount? even if they're doing a headcount for seven humans, they won't really look at the head and count.They'll look at the faces of their friends instead.

my jB cents

true enuff bro..

ZzGaNgStErzZ
05-12-2007, 11:11 PM
7 = 1 section mah...automatic headcount for army ppl..hehe...this case subjective..i believe if u at the rite place at the rite time, u will cross path...

1 section oso no nid head count, is "name count" when i was in NS even in reservists.

:btw: i was told the same story bout (tink is the 4th bridge from bdk to bdk res), better believe in it den sorri.

gene98
05-12-2007, 11:14 PM
WoOOoooOooo WOoOOoooo WOoOOWOoooo.........

diddy the patient
05-12-2007, 11:15 PM

hmmm.....???

may be its behind u now

sher_lee
06-12-2007, 12:17 AM
why wait for others to show u? go see for urself la.. happy waiting..:angel:

me want to see... went to cemetry more then 5 times alone to prove the non existance of ghost...

compfused
06-12-2007, 05:44 PM
me want to see... went to cemetry more then 5 times alone to prove the non existance of ghost...Are you an ethical person? I'm sure if God wants you back and your body be buried in the cemetery you wouldn't want anyone to be botherin you at your final restin place..Right? I know I wouldn't..

warrior.c.o.n.p
06-12-2007, 09:47 PM
me want to see... went to cemetry more then 5 times alone to prove the non existance of ghost...

...even if u go to the cemetery, the ghosts won't show up.. they will only appear in a sudden whr u r not thinking bout ghosts.. a friend of mind told me, he saw pontianak flying frm block to block n lastly to the lake.. this happen at taman jurong in midnight. :giddy: my friend n several of his friend saw n signalling one another n left.

[~ViN~]
06-12-2007, 10:49 PM
...even if u go to the cemetery, the ghosts won't show up.. they will only appear in a sudden whr u r not thinking bout ghosts.. a friend of mind told me, he saw pontianak flying frm block to block n lastly to the lake.. this happen at taman jurong in midnight. :giddy: my friend n several of his friend saw n signalling one another n left.

wa... there oso have?

_newbie_
06-12-2007, 11:54 PM
can try sitting at the bus stop at mandai rd towards bke b4 the left turn to the zoo.
Sit there la after midnite if u lucky u can see..coz 3 yrs back there's this dead body found there. i saw it while riding on way to yishun.the next day newspaper say lady found dead unatural death.

sher_lee
07-12-2007, 12:03 AM
Are you an ethical person? I'm sure if God wants you back and your body be buried in the cemetery you wouldn't want anyone to be botherin you at your final restin place..Right? I know I wouldn't..

oh... dun worry i won't bother u when u are at ur final resting place... that is for sure...

07-12-2007, 12:04 AM

It's best to leave them in peace.

sher_lee
07-12-2007, 12:08 AM
It's best to leave them in peace.

i'm leaving them in peace wat?!?!?! since when did i say i go dig the grave?

DeusExMachina
07-12-2007, 12:17 AM

Maybe they're a bunch of chao recruits going back to camp?

U know la. Chao recruits... already down on their luck, everyday tio fcuk by Sergeant, by Occifer, Encik. Si peh suay. Sure tio this type of encounter one.

Some habits die hard... Get off train, they number off do headcount. Come out of toilet, number off. Now knn walk under MRT track also itchy backside wanna number off.

ronaldinho
08-12-2007, 02:51 AM
been experiencing it even though i have moved house twice, my current house in admiralty is a massionette and the ceiling of my room is a corridor for the upper storey, when the marble dropping happens, i did went up to the upper level and see who is playng marbles in the middle of the night but found no one.

sometimes i hear chair dragging too, anyone can explain?

compfused
08-12-2007, 12:19 PM
been experiencing it even though i have moved house twice, my current house in admiralty is a massionette and the ceiling of my room is a corridor for the upper storey, when the marble dropping happens, i did went up to the upper level and see who is playng marbles in the middle of the night but found no one.

sometimes i hear chair dragging too, anyone can explain?It happens all the time..I once lived on the highest floor..At night I can hear the sound of marbles from the upper level..:cheeky:

Hondaman
08-12-2007, 12:20 PM
Mandai Road area...Kinda errie over there. Especially when you going back from Yishun to Woodlands Road. The Columbarium on the left side. passed by there 3am+ in the morning. That place much more colder than the rest.

zell_teo
08-12-2007, 03:33 PM

my hse over hav.. i mean in the nite wil heard marble sound sometime although no kids staying at the upper floor... funny..

basically i wont like to share something i encountered in the bmt... hehehe... one day i woke up ard 4am to pee.. then pee half way.. suddenly heard those road march sound, meaning they jus returned to the sch... then i felt funny how come so late then come back... finish pee le, i hear the sound gone...

cause impossi jus came back then so silent as they march as a company.. then i head out n c.. no ppl!! wa gana frighten... creepy sia!!!.. then next day i ask frens, no one hear those sound, onli me..

then one of our sergent said that he actu saw those thing in our room coz during his bmt , he stayed in my section.... wt.... :giddy:

夏日爱
08-12-2007, 04:38 PM

i also encountered that... esp at nite... playing marbles and dragging of chairs.
anyway.... i m too tired to care about it.. maybe its due to the pipes installed in the house... nt so sure about it .. :sian:

Aie
08-12-2007, 05:17 PM
Mandai Road area...Kinda errie over there. Especially when you going back from Yishun to Woodlands Road. The Columbarium on the left side. passed by there 3am+ in the morning. That place much more colder than the rest.
Could be your imagination playing tricks on you... :sweat:

Hazmat_83
09-12-2007, 10:36 AM
i also encountered that... esp at nite... playing marbles and dragging of chairs.
anyway.... i m too tired to care about it.. maybe its due to the pipes installed in the house... nt so sure about it .. :sian:

Haha me too. I know the explanation is always the pipes, but I after all these years I still don't believe. How can the sound of pipes be so chun chun sound like marbles dropping and chairs moving? I believe at 24yrs old I havent lost my sense of hearing and haven't lost my marbles :P. So I think I can differentiate between pipe sounds and other sounds. So distinctively different some more. Sometimes the sound follows me from one room to other rooms e.g kitchen. Hmm weird. o_O

tigerfor2002
09-12-2007, 11:24 AM

i heard that marbles are put in between floors so that the ghosts can play with them. true or not i don't know

Aie
09-12-2007, 02:41 PM

See this commercial (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rYbADLRqMoQ) and try to do a head count of the kids in it. Do you all find anything ghostly??? :angel:

Hondaman
09-12-2007, 03:40 PM
Could be your imagination playing tricks on you... :sweat:

I also dunno bro. hehe. Coz I passed there after kena tahan by TP road block. He came near my face like want to kiss me like dat but actually wanna smell If I reek of Alcohol.

Lucky me not a drinker.

Hondaman
09-12-2007, 03:49 PM
Btw, at my workplace recently.

A malay lady customer cried and doesnt want us to disturb her coz she said there's someone at the door peeking at her that doesnt look human. I didnt work that day but it was a commotion. She cried again saying now the thing is staring at her and its beside my friend who were trying to console her. She said she got 3rd eye. She already scared when she follow her husband to our place. they calmed her down and she quickly ran out.

Case 2: One chinese uncle told me the retail staffs that this place not clean. When asked why, he said his son actually playing army marching. When the father called him. He said good bye to something. Then when asked, he said he playing with army people in the room. kanasai!

Case 3: one of my China fren who recently worked here were quite scared when suddenly our two fren burst into the woman's toilet asking her what had happened. She was dumbfounded and said nothing actually happen. Both my fren were quite startled. They said while they were outside chatting, they heard a woman yelling 2 times in the toilet. Thats why they quickly take action thought something happened to her. So who might that be??

PS: My workplace is somewhere in Mandai.

nebulaz
09-12-2007, 04:02 PM
dats creepy...got to take precaution ya...

Hondaman
09-12-2007, 04:39 PM
We all got used to it lah. We dun disturb them they wont disturb us.

warrior.c.o.n.p
11-12-2007, 09:06 PM
bro hondaman, i want got to ur workplace leh.. i wanna c c liao :) can or not??? bout the case no.1 very scary liao..

i heard that marbles are put in between floors so that the ghosts can play with them. true or not i don't know

haha.. ghost play marbles meh... :faint:. everyday i listen to this type of noise esp in the midnight but don't really bothered bout tht.. but wht i know ghost nvr play marbles... if yes, then chapteh also play liao :giddy:

ah786786
11-12-2007, 09:50 PM
Last weekend,my whole family when overseas....so i sent them off on satdae afterNoon.And returned back home.

Satdae nite ard 12am:i decided to sleep,instead of slping in my room,i decided to slp in the hall.Thus i slpt,after 5 mins,i heard something knocking(like knocking on wooden table or door),Thus i tot mayB sum1 came to my house,i woke up when to check,No1 was there.

Retured to slp.Again was awoke,thought mayB the plastic cup might be rolling on the coffee table,checked,all cups were arranged in the rack.

This sound contiued through out the night and i ignored it and slpt.

sunday nite:same occurance.the sound appears when i clse my eyes...when i open it slowly fades off.

Monday nite:When to slp ard 12am,the same occurance happened,but it became odd at ard 3am.

The knocking sound became more louder until cannot ignore it.But i just "slp",at this point,the knockings became more louder and the sound was slowly shifting ard and it the sound was rite beside me,As if some1 squatting beside me and knocking on my wooden sofa where i was slping.

So i cannot act blur as if cannot hear,So i woke up and switched on the TV and sit there watching TV until 5am and i could not take it,just drop slpt....and when i woke up its was the next day 1pm,asked my neighbour if he heard as sounds and he said he nv hear anything.....

So just to check if any1 has experinced this b4....

BlurLing
11-12-2007, 09:59 PM
u might wanna try de haunted thread (:

Davin
11-12-2007, 10:02 PM
Wooo....sounds a bit scary...like you are sleeping on someone's usual sleeping place...

warrior.c.o.n.p
11-12-2007, 10:04 PM
OH.. ya bro, happen to me also.. very2 honest no lie... as i was bout to sleep around midnight a big loud sound was heard outside the door banging like the door gonna being ripped off.. i was shocked n can't seem my family members heard the noise coz all of them r sleeping. the truth i don't bother to check i juz sleep put the pillow onto my face haha... scary cat.. this is the first time i eva encounter such horrible $%%%^&^&*^... n the next day i told my family members bout wat happened.. the only words tht they say, c lah who ask u to sleep late night.. aiyo.. aiyo.. sighh.....

danielsin2
11-12-2007, 10:59 PM
no idea.. and dont wanna knw!

zell_teo
11-12-2007, 11:10 PM

A malay lady customer cried and doesnt want us to disturb her coz she said there's someone at the door peeking at her that doesnt look human. I didnt work that day but it was a commotion. She cried again saying now the thing is staring at her and its beside my friend who were trying to console her. She said she got 3rd eye. She already scared when she follow her husband to our place. they calmed her down and she quickly ran out.

Case 2: One chinese uncle told me the retail staffs that this place not clean. When asked why, he said his son actually playing army marching. When the father called him. He said good bye to something. Then when asked, he said he playing with army people in the room. kanasai!

Case 3: one of my China fren who recently worked here were quite scared when suddenly our two fren burst into the woman's toilet asking her what had happened. She was dumbfounded and said nothing actually happen. Both my fren were quite startled. They said while they were outside chatting, they heard a woman yelling 2 times in the toilet. Thats why they quickly take action thought something happened to her. So who might that be??

wa.. scary... :giddy:

ah786786
11-12-2007, 11:10 PM
Mmmm i also have no idea what it might have been,den usually no1 slps in the hall,except me...did a google search on "Knocking on the ceilings",the result was of "That Kind"....

Yeah man warrior.c.o.n.p,I did not want to check,But since i was alone,scared ltr house break in how?,so just to play safe i went to check if there was any1 or whether the knocking came from there...

zell_teo
11-12-2007, 11:16 PM
wa.. super scary... :giddy: think go get those amulet to "pao ping ang" --pray safety..

queirtus
11-12-2007, 11:30 PM
wa.. super scary... :giddy: think go get those amulet to "pao ping ang" --pray safety..

hmm.....wonders if its maybe ur imaginations?

danielsin2
11-12-2007, 11:33 PM
hmm.....wonders if its maybe ur imaginations?

waah.. his imagination work overtime sia!! for 3 days same feelings.. think again.. :cheeky:

queirtus
11-12-2007, 11:36 PM

i would choose to believe about the 3RD eye actually:giddy:

waah.. his imagination work overtime sia!! for 3 days same feelings.. think again.. :cheeky:

as for me there was one time my front door of my house got the sound like someone is trying to open it from outside coz it was locked.

got once ah the sound was so loud i went to the door and look through the doorhole but it was pitch black

this thing will happen after 11pm one and usually when im alone in the living room or im alone at home,but haix dunno lah.....:sian:

ah786786
11-12-2007, 11:45 PM
LOL...where got work Overtime...If like that,i wld have stayed over some1 hse or call my fren to accompany me...

At first encounter i tot i was like in a semi slp state ,mayB thats y i might be hearing it or even mayB dreaming...

Den i ignored it and tried not to think about it...

Den it just go worst...

Marco
12-12-2007, 02:45 AM
Many years back when i was still a small boy, i woke up in the middle of the night to have a pee.

Before i stepped into the kitchen, i heard some noise as if someone if fiddling with plastic bags searching for something. i stopped before i step in and listened on. The plastic bag noise stopped also, followed by the sound of the refrigerator door closing, a soft "thump".

Darn, that really freaked me out, i quickly walked back to my bedroom and go to bed. Tahan whole nite no urine. luckily never pee on bed.

06apr06
12-12-2007, 03:10 AM
Monday nite:When to slp ard 12am,the same occurance happened,but it became odd at ard 3am.

Did you watch Exorcism of EMILY ROSE? the same thing happen at 3am too! ! The last time i have the encounter of that such was a year ago. Gate shake like hell door knock knock knock. window flap flap flap.

When i go investigate, i saw my cat doing that from outside. Trying his v best to enter from the window,climbed up the gate to enter via the window. Just finished shitting at the grass patch. LOLx :cheeky:

kmax
12-12-2007, 07:48 AM
is it knocking on front door ? or from ceiling?

coz i know HDB got some metal balls between the floors, (something like balancers) most of the night i hear like the sound of "dropping a marbel or metal ball on the floor"... tokk.... tokk.... tokk.. tokk....

*a friend of mine reality agent told me about metal ball balancer thing.
he was selling a house and when new owner heard the sound, thought of ghost and deal was almost off, that he researched about it.. may be someone can correct or confirm this...

夏日爱
12-12-2007, 08:21 AM
Maybe its a playful ghost .... :P

disturb u from sleeping .... :D

nebulaz
12-12-2007, 08:29 AM
come to think abt it, always been hearin running steps across the ceiling many2 times...damn irritating especially when me wana sleep....sianzness

夏日爱
12-12-2007, 08:31 AM

i would choose to believe about the 3RD eye actually:giddy:

sometimes, ppl encountered those creepy incidents when they r in damp spirts....But those who born wif 3rd eye shd be used to such incidents as they might be cing it often... Anyway... Mandai that area is quite spooky... no wonder... only animals want to stay there... :P

B20
12-12-2007, 03:46 PM
LOL...where got work Overtime...If like that,i wld have stayed over some1 hse or call my fren to accompany me...

At first encounter i tot i was like in a semi slp state ,mayB thats y i might be hearing it or even mayB dreaming...

Den i ignored it and tried not to think about it...

Den it just go worst...

can i know wads ur religon???

ranzl
12-12-2007, 04:21 PM
is it knocking on front door ? or from ceiling?

coz i know HDB got some metal balls between the floors, (something like balancers) most of the night i hear like the sound of "dropping a marbel or metal ball on the floor"... tokk.... tokk.... tokk.. tokk....

*a friend of mine reality agent told me about metal ball balancer thing.
he was selling a house and when new owner heard the sound, thought of ghost and deal was almost off, that he researched about it.. may be someone can correct or confirm this...

its the water runnin thru the pipes. proven.

B20
12-12-2007, 04:39 PM
sometimes, ppl encountered those creepy incidents when they r in damp spirts....But those who born wif 3rd eye shd be used to such incidents as they might be cing it often... Anyway... Mandai that area is quite spooky... no wonder... only animals want to stay there... :P

this is wad i hav been always wandering for eh... pple wif 3rd eye can see thing kinda things almost everytime... den 7th mth pple say is the hell door open n this friends come out 2 our world n will go back after 7th mth when the door close... den den... den how come pple still can see thing kinda things eh???? meaning those friends actually AWOL???

badzman
12-12-2007, 07:41 PM
Scene 5: CTE TUNNEL

Time: 3am sharp

Victim: Ah Seng

While travelling in tunnel around cairnhill, stomach ache. Step on the gas faster and faster. 120km/hr wanna rush to exit and find toilet. Drive drive drive, why no exit????? Panic, drive faster! 140km/hr! Drive drive drive!

OMG! ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TP ambush speed cam.... kenna 12 demerit points and $250 fine.... sway...

hahaha just for laughs~ :cheeky:

compfused
12-12-2007, 07:51 PM
badzman no more BBQ?

夏日爱
12-12-2007, 07:54 PM
where gt bbq?

next time, invite us to wedding dinner liao le.. :cheeky:

compfused
12-12-2007, 07:56 PM
where gt bbq?

next time, invite us to wedding dinner liao le.. :cheeky:Progressed so much already? Why never update? :cheeky:

warrior.c.o.n.p
12-12-2007, 08:38 PM
[QUOTE=summerlove^_^;3619462]Maybe its a playful ghost .... :P

ghost play marble at midnight.. :angel:

warrior.c.o.n.p
12-12-2007, 08:40 PM
3rd eye!!! anyone can xplain.... dun understand..

danielsin2
12-12-2007, 10:18 PM

dont ask me.. ask OCBC..:cheeky: haha.. u shld google or wiki it.. :cheeky:

Aie
12-12-2007, 10:31 PM
You go watch the movie 'The Eye' and you'll know the answer... :)

Hondaman
13-12-2007, 01:08 AM
Hahaha...yeah my workplace kinda scary at times. Its a WH cum Showroom. Our new management actually made the place more spooky by renovating the 2nd floor again. This time with Dividers and walls. sheesh. Even the Light switch is before you exit. So when we off the light, we actually have to walk and u-turn in the dark just to get out. I remembered I played a prank on one of my fren when I yelled ghost. He so shocked he actually threw his handphone! bwhahaha.

Anyways, when we complained about the darkness, our boss just gave us small LED LIGHT to guide us. Kanina.

Oh yah, I think I've said this. During the renovation way before the new management took over, the bangla workers that work overtime doing the ceiling actually scared and complained. While they trying to close the last hole on the wall, two leg little leg came out dangling like that. They ran away.

But our management never believes them though.

I cant tell where it is. so sorry. later SPI also come I die kena sacked. hahaha.

My finance boss actually wanted to call the SPI to check. But I said waste time liao.

Furthermore my sister just told me her son has 3rd eye.

During hungry ghost festival he dun want to go out. he look at the window and said that there is this group of people with no face surrounding this lady that burning the paper.

Then he kena followed behind by a girl while on the way home from work.

Childrens with no face playing at the staircase.

This week gg chalet, the mother asked him to Recce 1st before they go in. hahahahah. He make noise abt it. poor him.

夏日爱
13-12-2007, 08:01 AM
Furthermore my sister just told me her son has 3rd eye.

During hungry ghost festival he dun want to go out. he look at the window and said that there is this group of people with no face surrounding this lady that burning the paper.

Then he kena followed behind by a girl while on the way home from work.

Childrens with no face playing at the staircase.

This week gg chalet, the mother asked him to Recce 1st before they go in. hahahahah. He make noise abt it. poor him.

i think no face, better wif horrible face rite ? :sian:

i think u better quit ur job after getting ur bonus...

if not.. later u scared till ........... :giddy:

[~ViN~]
13-12-2007, 01:45 PM
its the water runnin thru the pipes. proven.

smtime u nv noe govt do tiks juz to "console" the public.. rite? :cheeky:

Hondaman
13-12-2007, 04:34 PM
i think no face, better wif horrible face rite ? :sian:

i think u better quit ur job after getting ur bonus...

if not.. later u scared till ........... :giddy:

Cannot lei, I love this workplace. 6km away from home lei :angel:

夏日爱
13-12-2007, 04:38 PM
Cannot lei, I love this workplace. 6km away from home lei :angel:

dun worry..

after 2nd tot.. i think u r safe and sound..

the ghosts there will be more scared of u !! :cheeky:

warrior.c.o.n.p
13-12-2007, 08:16 PM
oh.. sephia... yo hondaman y ur sister son got 3rd eye ah... how to fix??? i also want... so evrytime wen i walk alone my 3rd eye will look out for my blindspot..

Hondaman
13-12-2007, 09:53 PM
oh.. sephia... yo hondaman y ur sister son got 3rd eye ah... how to fix??? i also want... so evrytime wen i walk alone my 3rd eye will look out for my blindspot..

U ask me then I ask who OCBC izzit? :angel:

I also dunno. He said he also dunno.

BlurLing
13-12-2007, 10:58 PM
nv try to hv 3rd eye. some ppl are born with it and no choice. ever hear of ppl trying to close their 3rd eyes?

anyway. lotsa stories of those people trying their luck and get de '3rd eye' and sad to say, 80% of those who tried, end up died. probably couldn't handle de 'stress' as theres not only 1 type of ghost around. but alot.

so.

dun risk :sweat:

ahchua5582
14-12-2007, 12:57 AM

those animals r bo bian leh!!!:angel:

warrior.c.o.n.p
14-12-2007, 06:45 AM
nv try to hv 3rd eye. some ppl are born with it and no choice. ever hear of ppl trying to close their 3rd eyes?

anyway. lotsa stories of those people trying their luck and get de '3rd eye' and sad to say, 80% of those who tried, end up died. probably couldn't handle de 'stress' as theres not only 1 type of ghost around. but alot.

so.

dun risk :sweat:

Oh.. okok i think i know wat 3rd eye is.. so this is the same as the movie the eye issit.. i start to remember how it goes.. the person who is born with the 3rd eye hv to live to the rest of his life whether how its goin to be.. wah muz b very stressful.. no.. no.. no.. the 3rd eye is a gift n to make the person special.. sumtink like foresight :faint: btw thnks blurling sis 4 ur info..
:-)

n guys y muz ask OCBC??? :dozed:

夏日爱
14-12-2007, 07:56 AM
those animals r bo bian leh!!!:angel:

funny is some are born wif 3rd eye , wan to close the eye

whereby others who are too curious about seeing ghosts, will try their luck by applying cow or dog's tears onto their eyes to see those things. :sweat:

Anyway... its fate for ppl to born wif 3rd eye... maybe who koe.. they are deity in their previous life... hahaa... :cheeky:

Aie
18-12-2007, 01:02 PM
Anyone bought Russell Lee's 'True Singapore Ghost Stories Vol One' VCD collection??? :confused:

apitBIOL
18-12-2007, 01:37 PM
Anyone bought Russell Lee's 'True Singapore Ghost Stories Vol One' VCD collection??? :confused:

its a documentary issit?

Aie
18-12-2007, 02:07 PM
its a documentary issit?
Nope. It is a compilation of 4 VCDs of supposedly true ghost stories. Kinda like 'Incredible Tales' but without the host, Utt... :)

夏日爱
18-12-2007, 02:19 PM
since small. i read the stories book from vol.1-13 . :confused:

Beb
19-12-2007, 12:19 AM
Nope. It is a compilation of 4 VCDs of supposedly true ghost stories. Kinda like 'Incredible Tales' but without the host, Utt... :)

Not that scary but nice storyline.

DeusExMachina
19-12-2007, 08:37 AM

They should remove pretty-boy Utt from that show and replace him.

Someone more in line with the scary and out-of-the-world theme of that show.

Patricia Mok or Mark Lee... those kind of things la...

Aie
19-12-2007, 08:50 AM
To me, Abigail Chay would be the best candidate... :angel:

Hondaman
19-12-2007, 11:39 AM
Russel Lee's book has been my fav since kid sia.

At the CHalet Changi last week, my nephew(the 3rd eye) was following us in the middle of the night to check on the fishing spot. we walk pass by a Tree with the low trunk that you can seat on it. He suddenly come to me and whispered, "There is a black thing crouching under that trunk". My hair stand sia. knn. Then when I turn there is nothing. But I know he saw it coz when we pass by that tree again, he walk far away from it.

Then at the Changi Hospital he also said that there is alot of "people" there.

DeusExMachina
19-12-2007, 11:55 AM
To me, Abigail Chay would be the best candidate... :angel:

Wah steady.... that one takes the cake man....

Can't beat that.

ronaldinho
19-12-2007, 12:51 PM

haha, diddnt know they were 'things' :cheeky:

ranzl
19-12-2007, 04:03 PM
Russel Lee's book has been my fav since kid sia.

At the CHalet Changi last week, my nephew(the 3rd eye) was following us in the middle of the night to check on the fishing spot. we walk pass by a Tree with the low trunk that you can seat on it. He suddenly come to me and whispered, "There is a black thing crouching under that trunk". My hair stand sia. knn. Then when I turn there is nothing. But I know he saw it coz when we pass by that tree again, he walk far away from it.

Then at the Changi Hospital he also said that there is alot of "people" there.

fierce sia... dun say at least wun so scared.. say liao.. balls shrink.. haha

Trinity83
19-12-2007, 05:45 PM

woa, power sia... ya i noe thr beri dirty.... *goosebumps start rollin' up when i read 'taman jurong'.....

jinx
20-12-2007, 02:39 AM
did anyone see a petite lady dress in red at the start of BKE towards woodlands just after the bridge at 2.45am?

is it just me or is it something else?????????????

:giddy: o_O :giddy:

ronaldinho
20-12-2007, 05:53 AM
did anyone see a petite lady dress in red at the start of BKE towards woodlands just after the bridge at 2.45am?

is it just me or is it something else?????????????

:giddy: o_O :giddy:

that was a wind sock, theres plenty of them along NSH

Aie
20-12-2007, 04:54 PM
its a documentary issit?
For the documentary style kind of DVD, you can go watch 'Wujud' (Existence). The DVD is in Malay but subtitles are provided... :)

Beb
20-12-2007, 05:27 PM
For the documentary style kind of DVD, you can go watch 'Wujud' (Existence). The DVD is in Malay but subtitles are provided... :)

This Wujud dvd the characters in it they just chant and say the quranic verses anyhow only.They claim that the unseen things will come to them when they are reading the verses but what about us the viewers who like to on the speakers loudly when seeing the show,will the unseen come to our house by default when they hear the chanting verses too??:giddy:

Aie
20-12-2007, 06:07 PM
This Wujud dvd the characters in it they just chant and say the quranic verses anyhow only.They claim that the unseen things will come to them when they are reading the verses but what about us the viewers who like to on the speakers loudly when seeing the show,will the unseen come to our house by default when they hear the chanting verses too??:giddy:
My review of the 'Wujud' DVD... :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

With all the reality video ghost sightings out there, I guess it is just a matter of time before Singapore comes up with one of its own. Well, wait no longer. The DVD 'Wujud' is now in the market.

Similar to our SPI (Singapore Paranormal Investigators), TAC (The Anonymous Clan) is a group of Malay paranormal investigators that ventured into various locations around Singapore in search of visual and video proof that pontianaks, jins and pocongs, exist.

Well, I have no doubt that the members are amateurs when it comes to producing this DVD. The initial introduction of its members and explanations of what to expect at the start of the video, are way too long that my anticipation turned to boredom.

The English subtitles provided are filled with spelling and grammatical errors. From the video footages, we can tell that the shoots are strongly influenced by the movie, 'The Blair Witch Project'. Shaky, dark and totally disoriented. Remember, this is a 'reality' documentary so those amateur shots are perfectly excuseable.

It is really hard for me to accept the footages as 100% proof of ghostly existence when the images captured are blurry and caught fleetingly. Instead of showing bravado and keeping their cool when it came to finding out the truth, the members ran helter skelter on seeing and hearing what they perceived to be the supernatural. The dramatic effect of telling the audience to watch the DVD until after the Quranic holy verses end, seems like a gimmick to me to attract more buyers and sell more DVDs. Mind you, the DVD costs more than $25 (I didn't buy the DVD but watched it from my nephew's).

Being a skeptic to the authencity of the events that unfold in the DVD, I of course have my own explanation to most of the ghostly sightings. When scenes are shot in the dark and the images are indistinct, plus with the eerie atmosphere presented, naturally our imagination runs on overdrive. A white cloth on a tree may just be a piece of cloth tied to a jackfruit and not necessary a pontianak.

As for the ghostly sounds caught on camera, well, I have my own judgement. However, I shall reserve that judgement for myself and leave other viewers to judge for themselves on whether they really believe in the authenticity of the footages. Just see the members' clips of them fooling around at the end of the DVD and you'll understand why I have my doubts.

This DVD is for those who like horror movies and interested in 'true' ghostly encounters. Personally, I prefer the Japanese docu-drama 'Noroi' better... :smile:

Hondaman
23-12-2007, 02:04 AM
I actually wonder why my 7th bro go home in the middle of the night with the family. He told us what happened after the chalet.

That night while sleeping on the 2nd floor bedroom. The top floor's window all facing a balcony. My niece; the smallest one. Woke up and giggle at the window. She even Clapping her hand at something. My brother saw but tried to put her back to sleep. Then moments later, he heard tapping on the window. as if being tapped or someone threw something to wake up his daughter. She woke up alright. Then she giggle and clapping again at the window and even tried to come down the bed to get near the window. My sis-in-law got scared since she was expecting their 3rd child. So my bro have to bring his family home that very night.

ronaldinho
23-12-2007, 03:24 PM
care to tell which chalet

Aie
23-12-2007, 07:02 PM
care to tell which chalet
Hopefully not Changi Chalet K... :pray:

compfused
23-12-2007, 07:12 PM
Hopefully not Changi Chalet K... :pray:I think it is Changi chalet..:cheeky: Or maybe Pasir Ris? :cheeky:

C.S
23-12-2007, 07:33 PM
wa sey
chalet K ah?

Aie
23-12-2007, 07:50 PM
wa sey
chalet K ah?
If really Changi Chalet K, got one new activity liao. Ghost hunting... :cheeky:

C.S
23-12-2007, 10:45 PM
then u can carry on
i will give the ECA a miss

Mr wHo
12-01-2008, 10:15 AM
:shades: i had always love ridding in the night, enjoying the cool night breeze (nothing to do anywae..)

I had heard many scary rumors about Mandai road.. (my gf stays at Bukit Batok while i in yishun... last 2 years now married :cheeky: )

I was ridding on my R1 one night cant remember which night and i was cruising at about 35 mph/bout 70km/h and cant exactly remember the time coz i always see her after work about 12 plus.:smooch:

So what happen was i pass by this reservoir on my right side and upon passing it i felt goosebumps on my neck and shoulders. ( i was wearing my ridding jac that time to keep me warm. Mandai road tends to be very very cold lah...)

Aiyoh.. dont tell me its.. that is wat i told my self..:slapforehead:
so i pretend no to recall wat my fellow frend said. Then when i pass the traffic lights to my dis-believed this MAKCIK :lol: (pontianak la who else) was actually crouching on the three sets of the signal lights above.

****! whitout delay i open ma throttle and rush my way through ar..:puke: Who cares! And the best of all i was alone on the only road passing through the BKE/woodlands road..:giddy:

After passing the traffic light i manage to check my side mirrors to check for TP or so and again i saw her sitting on the traffic signs and i tot my dad says ghosts will not appear in front of the mirror, well i think it only works for vampires, i think..:dozed:

I was actually wanted to stop and really see if its real or wat but the smell of sweet frangipanni proves it all so cabutt lah... :faint:
I knoe ppl always says that it is nonsense well bros, i did too said it and yet this happen...

hmmm i wonder if anyone out there had experienced it to or maybe even worst, lets us share... well who knows we can go Ridding Ghost Haunting together or wat instead of those usual lepak or chilling at coffee shop or so..

So what is your story?:dot:

roseonfire
12-01-2008, 11:15 AM
Jangan pandang belakang :D (Dont look back)

oldkingkoh
12-01-2008, 11:20 AM
ke-kanan ? kiri ? belakang ? depan ? ke-cepat pusing

DeusExMachina
12-01-2008, 12:02 PM
I ride Mandai road almost every other night.

Nothing interesting to report. Even past the Mandai Columbarium which I glance at when i ride past. Nothing ever happens.

The only scary I've seen at Mandai are those things in white.....

Hiding under some tree shadow, standing next to their white bikes or white cars, and aiming a camera at you.... or flagging you down to stop....

10q
12-01-2008, 12:41 PM
:
hmmm i wonder if anyone out there had experienced it to or maybe even worst, lets us share... well who knows we can go Ridding Ghost Haunting together or wat instead of those usual lepak or chilling at coffee shop or so..

Like this also Latest News ???

srady
12-01-2008, 01:08 PM
I ride Mandai road almost every other night.

Nothing interesting to report. Even past the Mandai Columbarium which I glance at when i ride past. Nothing ever happens.

The only scary I've seen at Mandai are those things in white.....

Hiding under some tree shadow, standing next to their white bikes or white cars, and aiming a camera at you.... or flagging you down to stop....

Ha Ha, you are right, when they start waving at you to stop, its scary, especially when you have some illegal mods that can be booked:cheeky:

Mr wHo
12-01-2008, 04:08 PM
muahaha.... if happen it happens..

Tp also got over there many but usually in navy blue uniform..

Alamak u peeps ar... things usually happen just n wantin it to be lerr...

hahaha u guys make my day at work la..

News?? wat is news man??
Cheers...

BodilyPartsOnTheRoad
12-01-2008, 04:50 PM
Aiyoh.. dont tell me its.. that is wat i told my self..:slapforehead:
so i pretend no to recall wat my fellow frend said. Then when i pass the traffic lights to my dis-believed this MAKCIK :lol: (pontianak la who else) was actually crouching on the three sets of the signal lights above...

.....maybe u wanna try looking at the mirrors, finding long flowing hair behind u :help:

wait4me
12-01-2008, 05:56 PM
should have u tun back and take photot

khaitronic
12-01-2008, 06:20 PM
yeah man have been riding the mandai rd for almost everyday in the past 1 year plus...i was from nee soon camp...heard a lot of ghost sighting story...glad that i never encounter one...but still the road is very creepy at wee hours....TP n ROV are common sighting though...btw i also dont like the place...thats where i got my first ever demerit points!...knn...

Blahhh
12-01-2008, 07:11 PM
Went exploring ard Kampung wak hassan with my then kr and another friend (riding kr aso) about a year back. The area ard kampung wak hassan is a very fascinating place, very ulu and still has that kampung feel. We left sembawang beach for the place in 6.50pm, so we probably reached the place ard 6.55pm. For some reason, backside very inchy, I suggested we explore every inch and cranny of the place (including the nearby areas like andrews ave)

There was this area that was blocked, but we managed to squeeze thru. Ride all the way until we realised it was a dead end. So we juz stood there with a bike in between our legs, wondering wad to do next. Den suddenly, i started to detect a flowery smell. Even now i got no idea how frangipanni smells like, but that smell came suddenly and it was very overpowering; like someone spraying perfume all over you. I looked at my friend, he looked back and me, understand understood, we both PECUT outta' there.

Constructicon
13-01-2008, 04:44 PM
I rode pass Mandai almost everday weekday night for the last 6 years.
Seen nothing.
A nice road to ride through, not many cars. Cooling.

Aie
13-01-2008, 05:33 PM
Den suddenly, i started to detect a flowery smell. Even now i got no idea how frangipanni smells like, but that smell came suddenly and it was very overpowering; like someone spraying perfume all over you. I looked at my friend, he looked back and me, understand understood, we both PECUT outta' there.
For all you know, the both of you were standing near to an area that are filled with frangipani trees... :cheeky:

witchblade
13-01-2008, 09:31 PM
For all you know, the both of you were standing near to an area that are filled with frangipani trees... :cheeky:

interesting... lol~~

Murphy
13-01-2008, 10:02 PM
anyone has the movie jelangkung

Hondaman
13-01-2008, 11:24 PM
The chalet is near there. I think its J

I also ride at Mandai road all day everyday. The reservoire is also my fav photography spot. So far nothing to report except encounter with Mr Tortoise and Jake the Snake. thats all. :P

(OFF TOPIC) Btw ah that Mandai lake got this giant turtle. really big sia. His head is a bit bigger than our fist. The body already big. But still it cant beat the Bt Panjang Giant turtle (Now gone already after being washed out by flash rain and being taken custody). That Turtle swam like Loch Ness and the big hoo haa when it got stucked in between the drain and alot of people actually went to see it during heavy rain. Body like 8yr old kid. Suspect Reptile park took him in. (OFF TOPIC) hehehe

DeusExMachina
13-01-2008, 11:45 PM
I rode pass Mandai almost everday weekday night for the last 6 years.
Seen nothing.
A nice road to ride through, not many cars. Cooling.

Tonight I saw something white and scary along Mandai Road.

It was parked on the left side of the road, adjacent to the Sembawang Airbase/Golf Course, in the direction of Yishun. No blue blinking lights. Just the hazard lights.

It's downright scary.

There was someone using a little laser cam. And he was shooting from driver-side door, ajar.

夏日爱
14-01-2008, 07:55 AM
dun wait liao.......

organise outing for exploring... :P

DeusExMachina
14-01-2008, 09:13 AM
dun wait liao.......

organise outing for exploring... :P

No need to explore to find these white ghosts. Just ride recklessly and fast. Sooner or later, you'll see one of them tailing you.

warrior.c.o.n.p
14-01-2008, 10:11 PM

ke-cepat pusing????? meaning????

Aie
15-01-2008, 11:32 AM
Just by these commands, confirm you cannot qualify to be a parade commander liao... :lol:

angelo
15-01-2008, 01:37 PM
i tink running pipes n chairs dragging quite common la.. cuz nite owls like me stay awake until quite late mah..

sometimes i bathe at 3am etc so i tink the pipe sound quite common.. my father oso scold me for bathing so late as the pipe/water sound very loud..

as for chairs dragging, normally i would try to avoid it at midnight.. but sometimes cannot control 1 mah.. cannot be everytime i move the heavy wooden chair i have to carry it up and slowly put it down in my desired position..

夏日爱
15-01-2008, 02:34 PM
No need to explore to find these white ghosts. Just ride recklessly and fast. Sooner or later, you'll see one of them tailing you.

dun tell me they like happening as well ? :cheeky:

DeusExMachina
15-01-2008, 03:45 PM
dun tell me they like happening as well ? :cheeky:

:D

Once they signal u to pull over, things get happening very fast. :P

夏日爱
15-01-2008, 04:01 PM
:D

Once they signal u to pull over, things get happening very fast. :P

maybe they jump on the bike and be ur pillon !!!!

hugz u tite tite !! :dozed:

DeusExMachina
15-01-2008, 07:02 PM
maybe they jump on the bike and be ur pillon !!!!

hugz u tite tite !! :dozed:

I think you've the concept of those white things I'm talking abt very very very wrong. :P :P

Cos if one those white things hug you tight tight.... then I think he's gotta be one of the Village People, or a regular at the Blue Oyster Bar.... :D

panclanrider
15-01-2008, 07:19 PM
I think you've the concept of those white things I'm talking abt very very very wrong. :P :P

Cos if one those white things hug you tight tight.... then I think he's gotta be one of the Village People, or a regular at the Blue Oyster Bar.... :D

:lol: :lol: :lol:

compfused
15-01-2008, 07:32 PM
ke-cepat pusing????? meaning????Quickly turn? And keep turnin and turnin and turnin..:cheeky:

Aie
15-01-2008, 10:44 PM

The Blue Oyster Bar version is differentlah, Deus. Those are the ones in blue... :P

DeusExMachina
15-01-2008, 10:45 PM
The Blue Oyster Bar version is differentlah, Deus. Those are the ones in blue... :P

Good Lord... I believe you're right.

It's me who would turn white if such a thing were to happen.....

Aie
15-01-2008, 10:49 PM
Good Lord... I believe you're right.
It's me who would turn white if such a thing were to happen.....
If you turn white, that is not so bad. It is if you turn hard that I start to worry... :help: :faint:

BlurLing
16-01-2008, 02:28 AM
If you turn white, that is not so bad. It is if you turn hard that I start to worry... :help: :faint:

i nearly laughed off de chair when i read this. :thumb:

DeusExMachina
16-01-2008, 08:57 AM

If the thing wearing white/blue was female, then maybe u got a deal. :P

And then again, I remember that patrons of the Blue Oyster usually wear leathers.... and are bikers.....

OMG, all of you.... :D

夏日爱
16-01-2008, 10:04 AM

:giddy: :giddy: :giddy:

i dun mean the white things... maybe the red or black things ... hahaha! :angel:

warrior.c.o.n.p
17-01-2008, 11:05 PM

ahh.. wat thing turn hard ahh... compfused ahh.. ahh.. ahh.. dunno ahh..

UNCLE AIE APE ITU!!!!

:giddy: :giddy: :giddy:

i dun mean the white things... maybe the red or black things ... hahaha! :angel:

the color stands for wat ahh??? blurr ahh...

Yahoo^Rider
17-01-2008, 11:36 PM
Any colour u see also not gd.. best dun so suay and see tio lolx

Aie
18-01-2008, 03:05 PM
ahh.. wat thing turn hard ahh... compfused ahh.. ahh.. ahh.. dunno ahh..
UNCLE AIE APE ITU!!!!
If you don't know, ignorance is bliss. Small kids no need to know such things... :cheeky:

Mr wHo
18-01-2008, 06:07 PM
I Have An Idea For All..... Instead Of Telling Theses Stories How Bout We Go To The Old Woodlands Hospital To Look For Some Spine Chilling Time One Night?? Then After Tat We All Go Makan?? Bring Cameras And Such??

Murphy
20-01-2008, 07:22 PM
i dun mind....

Michael-
20-01-2008, 08:30 PM
where is this old woodland hospital located at ??

Aie
20-01-2008, 09:21 PM
where is this old woodland hospital located at ??
The old abandoned, dilapidated building located at View Road just behind Republic Polytechnic maybe??? :?

Hondaman
28-01-2008, 04:42 PM
I dunno if I got share with you guys this picture or not. I took it last year when I went to this Bangalow near Danga Bay. It has alot of Keris and weird stuff like double tail Lizard,Elephant Sperm etc...

So this guy showed me this thing called JENGLOT. It said its a small human or some sort la. The smaller one is the baby and the big one is the mother. I got problem taking picture of the MOther. My camera cannot focus it well. I think like 5 or 6 times. Then the uncle said some prayers and he said if this one still cannot focus then abandon the hope already. Surprisingly I managed to focus.

Mother. (Very hard to focus this one)
http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d23/salleh_/P1050542.jpg

Baby
http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d23/salleh_/P1050540.jpg

DM
28-01-2008, 04:58 PM
o_O creepy

Michael-
28-01-2008, 06:59 PM
later get cursed :giddy:

warrior.c.o.n.p
28-01-2008, 08:09 PM
Jenglot... sounds familiar i tink i heard it b4 but dunno wat is tht thing. the looks very scary.

adesmond2
29-01-2008, 12:04 PM
hmmm, where's that shop again? I might visit there in one of these days...