Herbert Teh
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

As I have spend too much time in the forum and have to write off.

Wishes everyone a Happy Chinese Lunar New Year and snake around the forum........

ProFatSir
    Is. Man whore for hire...
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Business hard to do... $ hard to earn...jin jialat....

sent from my Ericsson GH388.
    2000-Yamaha lc125/2001yamaha tzr125/2002Suzuki gsxr400r/2003-Honda TA 200/2005-Honda wave S 125/2005-Honda S4 spec 2/2007-yamaha yp400/2008-yamaha R6/2009-Honda CG 125/2010-Suzuki Dr200se/2010-Honda steed 400/2011-honda cb400sf pb1/2011-sym joyride 200/2012-honda wave

ProFatSir
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Teh View Post
    As I have spend too much time in the forum and have to write off.

Wishes everyone a Happy Chinese Lunar New Year and snake around the forum........
    Happy new year to you too.huat arh!

2000-Yamaha lc125/2001yamaha tzr125/2002Suzuki gsxr400r/2003-Honda TA 200/2005-Honda wave S 125/2005-Honda S4 spec 2/2007-yamaha yp400/2008-yamaha R6/2009-Honda CG 125/2010-Suzuki Dr200se/2010-Honda steed 400/2011-honda cb400sf pb1/2011-sym joyride 200/2012-honda wave

wee keong
    has no status.
    Class 2B
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dear Wee Keong, we understand you frustration the problem of moving off with jerk is due to the clutch and KY used FCC clutch from Japan. The same problem for Suzuki Burgman 400. KY had make effort to change to a better clutch and currently we have sample for testing. If you want to try out please give me a call. For steering cone you scooter coming to one year and we have change a new set under warranty for you totally FOC including labor and kindly be informed that the steering cone is from NTN Japan. Our after sales service for clutch that you complaint, we service for you a few time and we don't even charge you. My customer service even extend to you when you battery is flat and I come all the way to your house to change the battery without charging a single cents.
    Herbert, i am greatful that you assisted me to my flat battery issue. I have not in a way been negative to your products as i state things that i have experience. Please do not get offended by my words.

Please also understand me as a no technical person. Im finance trained and i dont bother about techical stuff. My basic need is a comfortable ride that is smooth and reliable for me and my partner. You know i mentioned to you a couple of time regarding moving off jerk issue but i think so far you haven mention to me that you have samples that i can test. Anything that can solve my problem my answer would be yes! Btw i have learned to live with the jerking effect already. The Of course the latter wont be a better than if it can totally be resolved.

As for the steering cone, please do try and ride my bike and tell me how you feel. I have done a few oil change and approached a few mechanics. To be extremely honest, they too find my the way my bike steer wierd. They have doubt that it was changed, probably just loosen. Now u notice that i did approach you but i was given a lot of technical knowledge that i cannot absorb. I have tried a friend who recently brought a new 200 and it really feels different. His handle bar feels more firm and attached to the ground whereas mine feels like its floating and there is no sense of security. Going in between the traffics for too long i feel tired on my arms because i have to handle the steering quite tightly as it has the tendency to steer off easily. Too loose. There is no paperwork done to show me that steering cone was changed to a brand new one. Naturely i cant help but to feel negatively about it. Again, i have learned to live with it because i dont feel confident anymore. You get what i mean?

Your personal touch of coming down to assist me in my flat battery truely lustre amoung all others in your line. But what happens next was a series of communication breakdown and i felt insulted. First of all i did not remember you saying that the replacement battery was totally new. You also did not mention to me that i need to return you the battery. Your reply was "your battery is dead, you need to get a new one". Im sure you dont see me in ur workshop often because i dont go to any workshop for that matter unless nessesary. Now here's the thing, i visited ur workshop to make installment only to know that i need to return your battery. I said give me some time to either change at your place or somewhere else where it is cheaper after u quoted me the price. I admit there was a procrastinated period on my part and i received a call from your mechanic to return you a brand new battery instead cause the battery was a new one. I argued that this was not mentioned to me earlier but ur mechanic insisted that it was new. ANyway i quickly arranged to change and return ur battery.

I hope after reading what i really felt, you understand why i find your team services is review negatively on my part. These are my personal few and these are the things that you quoted and i address. There are more that i dont want to mention. I think meeting you personally to talk about it is better. That said, im glad that you address the issue and im willing to trust you and your team again. Please do let me know when my keys are availabe for collection. I will go down and meet you personally.

waiDEE
    waiting Xciting 400i to come to Msia.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi find a mechanic to check on your valves clearance. It might solve the problem
    Disconnecting the battery will not reset the system. Static reset is limited you need to use a Diagnostic tool to reset the system.
    Dear Mr Herbert...
    Thanks for ur advise... Just manage to get my DT function back as normal. Apparently, Msian technical team still have limited knowledge about this scooter. After 2nd time I sent for diagnostic, they get help from Taiwanese team and the problem gone. So, not only scooter itself is new to Kymco Msia team but the diagnostic tool as well. The problematic cause by unstable ECU system. So they checked all the wiring system and done reset on diagnostic tool.
    There is 1 more DT200i in Penang face about the same problem. Unstable ECU, and this guy have to much adding some accessories like air horn, extra signal, extra light etc..he cuts some original wiring without a proper work. But now have been fixed back to original.
    Last edited by waiDEE; 08-02-2013 at 01:11 PM.
    waiDEE Rasid
    Kuala Lumpur

Herbert Teh
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by waiDEE View Post
    Dear Mr Herbert...
    Thanks for ur advise... Just manage to get my DT function back as normal. Apparently, Msian technical team still have limited knowledge about this scooter. After 2nd time I sent for diagnostic, they get help from Taiwanese team and the problem gone. So, not only scooter itself is new to Kymco Msia team but the diagnostic tool as well. The problematic cause by unstable ECU system. So they checked all the wiring system and done reset on diagnostic tool.
    There is 1 more DT200i in Penang face about the same problem. Unstable ECU, and this guy have to much adding some accessories like air horn, extra signal, extra light etc..he cuts some original wiring without a proper work. But now have been fixed back to original.
    Great to know that your problem have solve.

For ECU models please do not feeder with the wiring as any short circult will casue the ECU malfunction.

Till now we do not encounter any ECU problems for the DT.

Enjoy your KYMCO........

parotae
    D0wnt0wn 3OO!
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hondawave View Post
    any bike shops other than MS bring in this model?
    Motorsport is Kymco's agent.

Stock will only come in around March I heard.

parotae
    D0wnt0wn 3OO!
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

kongfu
    Xciting 300i
    Class 2
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wow I especially like the one in the 1st pic. So chio and wonder who can modify the bike to something like that in Singapore. I think moving the rear view mirror to the front is a good choice

elpacino98
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dear all, i just bought my Downtown 200i about 2 months ago and pretty happy with the bike performance as well as the after sales support. Once my battery drained off due to my seat cover not closed properly, i believe if i buy from other bike shops, i will be charged for my mistake, instead i contacted Herbert and he assisted me and didn't even charge me a single cents. I think i make the right choice after that case and i confirm the after sales experience is not lip service. After reading the forum, i think quite a few comments are quite unfair but again, its a forum and everyone can said anything but i felt we must always be fair and rational. Thanks

parotae
    D0wnt0wn 3OO!
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by elpacino98 View Post
    Once my battery drained off due to my seat cover not closed properly
    May I suggest you change to a LED T10 to avoid the same thing happening again.
    I too left the seat not close fully for 9 hrs (with T10 LED) and the battery didn't go flat.

Anyhow to be fair, it's really good to have a light in the seat.
    To be unfair, the light is located so low that its practically useless with stuff in it.
    The light is so low and the front helmet compartment cannot be illuminated anyway.
    Have to use a torch light to shine the front helmet compartment instead ha ha.
    Last edited by parotae; 09-02-2013 at 08:30 PM.

ProFatSir
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I remove the light connection. Useless.cant see anything..

elpacino98
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I disconnected the LED, not that useful for me as i still find the bulb not bright enough and yet can drain off my batt quite fast if i am careless. Torch light is better

paithorn
    loves my new ride!
    Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There is an indicator light on your instrument panel if seat is not closed properly. It is my habit now to scan that prior to removing my keys.
    Last edited by paithorn; 12-02-2013 at 08:17 PM.

paithorn
    loves my new ride!
    Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by paithorn View Post
    Just received my Insurance and Road Tax renewal. Thus another month away to 2 years.

Thinking of itchy backside to change bike again.

Anyone keen to buy a Downtown 300i? Fully stocked, black colour. Only tiems changed were the engine oil, filter, spark plug and just last month, the battery.
    Bike is currently 15000km, coming to 2 years. Sheltered car park. Proper break in done with lots of oil changes. I using fully synthetic oil and change less than 3000km interval with full records of work done and all refuelling. Fuel consumption nowadays constant 34km/litre of SHELL 95.

IU is installed.

Bike serviced only at Motorsports under my own watchful eyes.

Fixed with Kymco bracket, and with a Givi 450 Simply top box.

You will get a brand new number plate as I am retaining mine, so it's like you are getting a new bike.

Selling at $9500
    Selling $9000 for a problem free bike, low mileage, stock, accident/drop free.

No takers I will renew insurance for another year on Thursday 14 Feb.

Selling purely to buy another bike. Nothing negative about the current one!
    Happy Lunar New Year!

ProFatSir
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I cant think off any urban scooter to win this.

parotae
    D0wnt0wn 3OO!
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ProFatSir View Post
    I cant think off any urban scooter to win this.

adittoro
    2 wheels 4ever
    L Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Loving my DT 125..though yes it hurt to know that 200 came out

synman
    Downtown 300
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wow, nice to hear more DT riders are on the road.

Wah, Paithorn your DT older than mine can sell so high.....

The last time i advertised for $8500, no takers......

So Xciting 400 is still not here yet I suppose.

porifera
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi,

I thinking of getting a Kymco Downtown 200. Does anyone knows how does this bike compares to PGO Gmax 200 and SYM joyride 200? Thank you very much! : )

paithorn
    loves my new ride!
    Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cos your DT is a lemon with poor power, poor fuel consumption and you modded it upteen times in the transmission?
    Probably much higher mileage as you use it daily? So please do not compare apples to oranges...

Quote Originally Posted by synman View Post
    Wow, nice to hear more DT riders are on the road.

Wah, Paithorn your DT older than mine can sell so high.....

The last time i advertised for $8500, no takers......

So Xciting 400 is still not here yet I suppose.

topgearalwaysrock
    has passion for riding
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

All the best to your sale price at $9.5k lor.
    "---- Still trying to lose weight ----"

Class 2B: 20 Oct 2011
    Class 2A: 04 Jan 2013
    Class 2: 01 Apr 2014
    Class 3: 05 Mar 2012
    PPCDL: 06 Sept 2012

elpacino98
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by porifera View Post
    Hi,

I thinking of getting a Kymco Downtown 200. Does anyone knows how does this bike compares to PGO Gmax 200 and SYM joyride 200? Thank you very much! : )
    I am currently riding one. My feedback is :
    1) D200 is prettiest and better build quality
    2) Very powerful as its a 200cc bike
    3) Very stable as its quite a heavy bike
    3) Maintenance may be slightly higher as its service by agent directly but my view is as long as no breakdown, i am happy.
    4) Good after sales service by Herbert as per my experience.
    5) If u plan to keep the bike for years, i think good investment. If you plan to change every 2 years, then resale value may not be that great as i get from this forum.

parotae
    D0wnt0wn 3OO!
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by porifera View Post
    Hi,

Try on the 3 bike and see which one you like best. Then see if you want big, medium or small, looks or performance and etc
    1.Price
    2.Size
    3.cc
    4.Wheel size
    5.Weight
    6.Storage
    7.accessories
    8.Fuel consumption
    9.Power
    10.Torque
    11.Reliability
    12.Resale
    and etc

chen_kiap
    is riding Xciting 400i
    P Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm getting next month. Anyone joining me??
    Get wiser as each day passes...

anodise57
    sells bulbs, horns, foggies
    Feedback Score
    85 (100%)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

anyone knows what headlight bulb model this baby is using ?
    H11 x 2 + h7 x 1?

hondawave
    -.-
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by chen_kiap View Post
    I'm getting next month. Anyone joining me??
    Which bike shop did you place order with?

parotae
    D0wnt0wn 3OO!
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by anodise57 View Post
    anyone knows what headlight bulb model this baby is using ?
    H11 x 2 + h7 x 1?
    My guess is it's running H4 as it's a single bulb each side.

Milkha
    Class 2A
    L Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Are the rims 15" & 14" or 14" & 13"......

parotae
    D0wnt0wn 3OO!
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Milkha View Post
    Are the rims 15" & 14" or 14" & 13"......
    Front: 120/70 15"
    Rear : 150/70 14"

chen_kiap
    is riding Xciting 400i
    P Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hondawave View Post
    Which bike shop did you place order with?
    Got it from official Kymco shop. Go to Kymco.com.SG for more information... Heard mid of the month will come.

synman
    Downtown 300
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by paithorn View Post
    Cos your DT is a lemon with poor power, poor fuel consumption and you modded it upteen times in the transmission?
    Probably much higher mileage as you use it daily? So please do not compare apples to oranges...
    Well not comparing bro, just wondering is that the market rate for the bike.

I never complain about the mileage although mine is about 25 to 26km/L. I still find it pretty decent.

My transmission is not modded. It is still Kymco's original parts cept yours was the LEA7 and mine was the LGE5.

I was trying out the different ones due to the jerkiness at the start of moving off. Mine is now currently fitted with the LGE5 but with a different clutch pad.

Sorry if you feel offended if you think I'm trying to compare. Never was my intention.

kongfu
    Xciting 300i
    Class 2
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The seat is more comfortable than 300ri and the pillion seat is actually higher than my 300ri when on main stand. Seems powerful to me but too bad the depreciation for my 300ri is too much for me to dissolve.

chen_kiap
    is riding Xciting 400i
    P Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How much is your depreciation? $3k?? But Xciting 400i is only 12k++ not too much price difference from Xciting 300Ri. I have been waiting for this scooter to come since 2 years back. Now still waiting.. hope to get really soon next month.

Quote Originally Posted by kongfu View Post
    The seat is more comfortable than 300ri and the pillion seat is actually higher than my 300ri when on main stand. Seems powerful to me but too bad the depreciation for my 300ri is too much for me to dissolve.

paithorn
    loves my new ride!
    Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Of course I am offended..... I mean what kind of posting was that when someone is trying to sell off his bike??

To think that I rode to see you to let you try my bike for your transmission problem some more........

synman
    Downtown 300
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Of course I appreciate you for letting me try your bike then.

Sorry again and good luck on the sale of your bike.

eesymerej
    has no status.
    P Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Got it from official Kymco shop. Go to Kymco.com.SG for more information... Heard mid of the month will come.
    Saw a white Xciting 400i @ CitiMac. It's in. About $12.5K OTR. Amazing value. Feels well built and parts feels solid.

chen_kiap
    is riding Xciting 400i
    P Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by eesymerej View Post
    Saw a white Xciting 400i @ CitiMac. It's in. About $12.5K OTR. Amazing value. Feels well built and parts feels solid.
    It is in?? You mean can buy now?? They have ready stock??

parotae
    D0wnt0wn 3OO!
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That is only a sample unit if there's only one and white.
    The shipment for a batch of Xciting are on the way i heard for the month of March.

parotae
    D0wnt0wn 3OO!
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

dOUblE post
    Last edited by parotae; 26-02-2013 at 02:19 PM.

kongfu
    Xciting 300i
    Class 2
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How much is your depreciation? $3k?? But Xciting 400i is only 12k++ not too much price difference from Xciting 300Ri. I have been waiting for this scooter to come since 2 years back. Now still waiting.. hope to get really soon next month.
    Way more than that... unless I sell on the forum going to shop u gotta b prepared for 5k loss.

chimintan
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi everyone... newbie here. Just joined the Downtown 200i family on the 27th Feb 2013.
    Very long time never riding and kind of excited and scare.. hehe..

Nice meeting you all here and hope to learn more from everyone.

kimochi
    670cc
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Almost everybody are intimidated by the road traffic. Take your time to get use to the scoot.
    It's big in size but when squeezing between traffic it's not as big as you think due to the shorter steering bar.

Join the Kymco group at Motorsport for oversea event like Malaysia for Makan trip and Thailand trip.
    You'll become confident on the road faster.

eesymerej
    has no status.
    P Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How to join Kymco group?

Quote Originally Posted by kimochi View Post
    Almost everybody are intimidated by the road traffic. Take your time to get use to the scoot.
    It's big in size but when squeezing between traffic it's not as big as you think due to the shorter steering bar.

Join the Kymco group at Motorsport for oversea event like Malaysia for Makan trip and Thailand trip.
    You'll become confident on the road faster.

mercloud
    Downtown 200i
    L Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi Bros,
    I'm collecting my Downtown 200i soon... Can any sifu here kindly advice where to get a suitable mobile phone mounting for this bike? If using Ram Mount, then can advice the part number to purchase? Thinking of buying it online but there are simply too many choices so not sure which is the correct one. Thank you so much.

PS: My hand-phone has a 5" screen so intend to use it as a GPS occasionally.

parotae
    D0wnt0wn 3OO!
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mercloud View Post
    Hi Bros,
    I'm collecting my Downtown 200i soon... Can any sifu here kindly advice where to get a suitable mobile phone mounting for this bike? If using Ram Mount, then can advice the part number to purchase? Thinking of buying it online but there are simply too many choices so not sure which is the correct one. Thank you so much.

PS: My hand-phone has a 5" screen so intend to use it as a GPS occasionally.
    Come to think of it I haven't seen other DT owners mount their Handphone and GPS, maybe i have but forgot.

Only shunoski and doremi i've seen mount their ram-mount on their brake fluid reservoir cover .

Something like this:

Handphone you want water proof or not?

Water proof look for aqua box
    http://www.rammount.com/Products/Aqu...5/Default.aspx

Not water proof look for X-Grip ram mount
    http://www.rammount.com/Products/Pho...Default.aspx#/

or Finger grip
    http://www.rammount.com/NewProducts/...2/Default.aspx

Look for the common 1 inch ball.

The arm look for the standard length or shorter one for 1 inch ball.

Buy the aluminum one for durability. I read plastic will break.

centre ball type on brake cover
    http://www.rammount.com/CatalogResul...3/Default.aspx

side ball type on brake cover
    http://www.rammount.com/CatalogResul...5/Default.aspx

Standard arm
    http://www.rammount.com/CatalogResul...5/Default.aspx
    Last edited by parotae; 03-03-2013 at 09:44 PM.

Mark Yeow
    can't wait to race again.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Scooter Narcotics is a company that provides expertise in modifications, repairs and service solutions for all makes and models of scooters, including Piaggio, Yamaha, Honda, Kymco, Aprilia, SYM, Daelim, Peugeot and many more. A place where enthusiast gather to learn about scooter tuning. Our skills in tuning scooters today were meticulously imparted from professionals in Europe, providing you the best performance from second to none.

The online store on www.scooter-narcotics.com caters to all customers worldwide promotion, optimized with search engines to make a hassle free shopping wherever you are!

Our chain of supplies are mainly from Malossi, OEM original parts from factory, Polini, PM tuning, Stage6 and many more!

We are also proud partners with Scooter-Attack and other leading companies in the industry to bring you affordable prices for your adrenaline appetites!

Do also visit and like our Facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/ScooternNarcotics?fref=ts
    Should you have any enquiries, please do not hesitate to send us an email @ scooternarcotics@hotmail.com.

Full servicing, Custom Jobs, Motorcycle/Scooter Check, Modifications & Paintjobs at the MOST competitive rate. Visit us at

10, Kaki Bukit Road 1 #01-03. Or call 81819511.
    Major and specialize in ALL 4 stroke scooters.
    https://www.facebook.com/ScooterNarcotics

Mark Yeow
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Scooter Narcotics is a company that provides expertise in modifications, repairs and service solutions for all makes and models of scooters, including Piaggio, Yamaha, Honda, Kymco, Aprilia, SYM, Daelim, Peugeot and many more. A place where enthusiast gather to learn about scooter tuning. Our skills in tuning scooters today were meticulously imparted from professionals in Europe, providing you the best performance from second to none.

The online store on www.scooter-narcotics.com caters to all customers worldwide promotion, optimized with search engines to make a hassle free shopping wherever you are!

Our chain of supplies are mainly from Malossi, OEM original parts from factory, Polini, PM tuning, Stage6 and many more!

We are also proud partners with Scooter-Attack and other leading companies in the industry to bring you affordable prices for your adrenaline appetites!

Do also visit and like our Facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/ScooternNarcotics?fref=ts
    Should you have any enquiries, please do not hesitate to send us an email @ scooternarcotics@hotmail.com.

Full servicing, Custom Jobs, Motorcycle/Scooter Check, Modifications & Paintjobs at the MOST competitive rate. Visit us at

Mark Yeow
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mark Yeow
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Page 86 of 119 FirstFirst ... 367682838485868788899096 ... LastLast