This is to set the queries straight for all that are thinking of having sales & mass product orders in this Forum.
Singapore Bikes Forum (SBF) was started as a "Free to Join" Forum for all with the same interest to share tips and also to know more people in the riding scene of Singapore. However, as we grow bigger, we have to invest in our own server, bigger space and bigger band width to cater to the ever increasing members. We insisted on maintaining everything free for members.
However, due to the large amount of sudden members-turned-dealers situations, we have therefore started to segregate mass orders into 2 groups: Personal Mass Order (PMO) and Commercial Mass Order (CMO). The former will remains free as long as organiser can produce proof of costs, freight charges etc and no substantial markups are seen.
These standard rules will apply throughout the forum:
1. No commercial sales are to be done other than within the Products Mass Ordering Section.
2. No organising of PMOs & CMOs are to be done other than within the Products Mass Ordering Section.
3. All mechandises such as tshirts, caps etc, will be exclusively produced by GiaComo South East Asia (SBF's Official Mechandiser)
4. All sales related postings/threads are NOT allowed in any section other than in the Advertisers' Board Section. Authorised advertisers with a section within Advertisers' Board section will be able to post their sales/promotionals threads.
5. Personal sales of used items will only be allowed within Garage Sales.
6. Other circumstances will be handled in an ad-hoc basic. All postings/threads will be removed without notice.
In every Business we have to make a profit in order to keep our operations running. Those that have done their home work would understand that we are only earning very little to keep the forum alive. We do not trade higher profit margins for quality and we understand that due to this fact, we may not be the cheapest but definitely, we produce the better quality ones.
Please kindly co-operated with us on this issue and have faith in us. SingaporeBikes.com has went through the years and each year, we have tried our best to organise our anniversaries so that members can get back something in return. Freebies such as helmet bags, tshirts, keychains, magazines, prizes and much more. We earn to save for big events, not for our own pleasure.
Singapore Bikes Forum