Page Served to you by
Servers Managed and
Maintained by
Nixperience Pte Ltd

Loading...

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 50 of 89

Thread: OWS Performance 3-in-1 Review

  1. #1
    teamOWS
    has no status.
    P Plate teamOWS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    173
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default OWS Performance 3-in-1 Review

    OWS Performance 3-in-1



    OWS 3-in-1 Advertisement on Channel 5 <---- Double Click to view it on youtube







    Engine Flush ( OWS 210 )

    The OWS 210 Engine flush is the only engine flush recommended by dealerships worldwide to enhance regular maintenance.
    It is able to clean out carbon and impurities buildup during normal driving that even the best quality oil cannot achieve.

    Description & benefits :
    1. Concentrated but gentle cleaning formula that is safe for all new motorcycles
    2. Cleans engine internals of carbon and impurities
    3. Excellent on motorcycle engines
    4. Restores lost compression and reduces friction by removing all impurities in the engine oil
    5. Restores lost horsepower and torque

    Recommended uses :
    During regular oil service

    Application :
    Add to engine oil, at normal operating temperature, run for 10 min., drain oil, and change oil filter.
    Can be added to all types of motor oils.




    Injector Fuel System Treatment ( OWS 360 )

    OWS 360 is a powerful fuel system cleaner that has more than 1 function and it replaces up to 4 different
    kind of competitive products in the market. It works for motorcycle engines.

    OWS 360 performs the following:
    1. Cleans fuel system completely
    2. Removes condensed water from fuel tank and fuel lines
    3. Cleans fuel injectors and carburetors
    4. Restores power loss due to dirty intake valves and combustion chamber
    5. Removes contaminated deposits left by fuel
    6. Improves fuel combustion for maximum performance
    7. Cleans and reduces emission for motorcycle engines
    8. Regular use even extends life of catalytic converters

    Recommended uses :
    Regular Service & Maintenance
    Annual vehicle inspection
    Industrial use & Fleet service
    Monthly to reduce exhaust emission for petrol
    Restores operation of even faulty deteriorated injection system

    Application :
    Add to petrol tank before refueling.



    Engine Protector ( OWS 220 )

    The OWS 220 Engine protector is the ultimate engine oil vitamin that safely protects your engine
    internals without leaving behind residues that may cause long term damage to your motorcycle engines.

    Description & benefits :
    1. Super concentrate synthetic additive formula
    2. Contains essential ingredients to improve the performance of oil
    3. Reduces friction wear
    4. Improves oxidation stability of oil
    5. Reduce oil consumption and high temperature break down
    6. Extremely slippery under high temperatures and pressures
    6. Can be added to all types of motor oils
    7. Prevents corrosion and sludge build up
    8. Longer engine life
    9. Quieter operations
    10. Superior engine performance and wear protection
    11. Stable oil film strength under extreme operating conditions
    12. NO PTFE or TEFLON

    Recommended uses :
    During regular oil service

    Application :
    Add to engine oil after oil/ filter change.

    Last edited by teamOWS; 08-12-2009 at 09:42 AM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    OWS Advertiser's Board

    OWS S.E ASIA H.Q
    50 Tagore Lane
    #01-04 Entrepreneur Centre
    Singapore 787494

    Telephone: (65) 6452-3209
    Facsimile: (65) 6452-0586
    Email: gordon@ows-germany.com
    Enquiries: khai@ows-germany.com
    Website: www.ows-germany.com


  2. #2
    Ah_Pet
    has no status.
    TeePee Ah_Pet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    3,504
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    how much one package?


    2005 - SSDC - Class 2B
    2006 - BBDC - Class 2A
    2008 - CDC - Class 2

     

     
  3. #3
    teamOWS
    has no status.
    P Plate teamOWS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    173
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by totalpet View Post
    how much one package?
    Hi , we are selling retail price at $68 for 1 package you can check out with our authorised dealers for more information thanks ........
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    OWS Advertiser's Board

    OWS S.E ASIA H.Q
    50 Tagore Lane
    #01-04 Entrepreneur Centre
    Singapore 787494

    Telephone: (65) 6452-3209
    Facsimile: (65) 6452-0586
    Email: gordon@ows-germany.com
    Enquiries: khai@ows-germany.com
    Website: www.ows-germany.com


  4. #4
    luckystar
    has no status.
    Class 2B luckystar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    East
    Posts
    334
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I have tried this product at Unique Motorsports. In fact I purchased the product in package for $68. It works n my bike (super 4 vtec) feel alot smoother and throttle respond is better after the treatment.
    However, after reading this advertisement I feel that these products are meant more for cars or trucks because the description are not on bikes...
    "Concentrated but gentle cleaning formula that is safe for all new cars" how abt bikes?
    "Cleans and reduces emission for diesel engines" diesel motorbikes?
    "Add to petrol or diesel tank with minimum of 4 Gallons of diesel or gas. Works best with OWS 210" 4 gallons = 15.12 litres most bikes dont ve such a big fuel tank.
    Adventures has no limit....

    Aug 07 to Jun 08 - Honda NSR150SP
    Jul 08 - Honda CB400 Spec 2

  5. #5
    teamOWS
    has no status.
    P Plate teamOWS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    173
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by luckystar View Post
    I have tried this product at Unique Motorsports. In fact I purchased the product in package for $68. It works n my bike (super 4 vtec) feel alot smoother and throttle respond is better after the treatment.
    However, after reading this advertisement I feel that these products are meant more for cars or trucks because the description are not on bikes...
    "Concentrated but gentle cleaning formula that is safe for all new cars" how abt bikes?
    "Cleans and reduces emission for diesel engines" diesel motorbikes?
    "Add to petrol or diesel tank with minimum of 4 Gallons of diesel or gas. Works best with OWS 210" 4 gallons = 15.12 litres most bikes dont ve such a big fuel tank.
    Hi bro , it works on motorcycles as well as right now currently these are the old packaging. we will be coming out new packaging soon that comes with motorcycles description.

    As for the 360 gas & diesel treatment , it works perfectly well on class 2A bikes example like your Super 4 Vtec as we have tested before in fact as well on class 2 & 2B bikes. Rest assure that it will give you a better throttle response because it helps you to remove sludge & carbon deposits around your valve & injector.


    Just for your info , we will be coming out new packaging for small bikes usage as well stay tuned .....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    OWS Advertiser's Board

    OWS S.E ASIA H.Q
    50 Tagore Lane
    #01-04 Entrepreneur Centre
    Singapore 787494

    Telephone: (65) 6452-3209
    Facsimile: (65) 6452-0586
    Email: gordon@ows-germany.com
    Enquiries: khai@ows-germany.com
    Website: www.ows-germany.com


  6. #6
    luckystar
    has no status.
    Class 2B luckystar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    East
    Posts
    334
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by teamOWS View Post
    Hi bro , it works on motorcycles as well as right now currently these are the old packaging. we will be coming out new packaging soon that comes with motorcycles description.

    As for the 360 gas & diesel treatment , it works perfectly well on class 2A bikes example like your Super 4 Vtec as we have tested before in fact as well on class 2 & 2B bikes. Rest assure that it will give you a better throttle response because it helps you to remove sludge & carbon deposits around your valve & injector.


    Just for your info , we will be coming out new packaging for small bikes usage as well stay tuned .....
    How to rest assure when it is indicated add to minimum of 4 Gallons petrol or diesel tank? Most bikes dont come with such a big fuel tank.
    Adventures has no limit....

    Aug 07 to Jun 08 - Honda NSR150SP
    Jul 08 - Honda CB400 Spec 2

  7. #7
    DeNgFoNg
    has no status.
    Class 2B DeNgFoNg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    268
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by luckystar View Post
    I have tried this product at Unique Motorsports. In fact I purchased the product in package for $68. It works n my bike (super 4 vtec) feel alot smoother and throttle respond is better after the treatment.
    However, after reading this advertisement I feel that these products are meant more for cars or trucks because the description are not on bikes...
    "Concentrated but gentle cleaning formula that is safe for all new cars" how abt bikes?
    "Cleans and reduces emission for diesel engines" diesel motorbikes?
    "Add to petrol or diesel tank with minimum of 4 Gallons of diesel or gas. Works best with OWS 210" 4 gallons = 15.12 litres most bikes dont ve such a big fuel tank.

    I think should not hav any problem as a few of my frds also tried this product & their feedback towards the 3 in 1 is good , wonder does all dealer having the 3 in 1 product as i just saw the dealer thread that planet motor also 1 of the OWS dealer. I was thinking to go over there to service my bike as it's nearer to my workplace.
    live is short , play hard ......

  8. #8
    teamOWS
    has no status.
    P Plate teamOWS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    173
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by luckystar View Post
    How to rest assure when it is indicated add to minimum of 4 Gallons petrol or diesel tank? Most bikes dont come with such a big fuel tank.
    Don't worry as the description is for motor cars presently & new packaging of motorcycles description will be coming out soon. Just for your info some of the bikes can hold up to 15 to 18 litres of petrol especially with those using aftermarketing fuel tanks. So far none of the dealers have negative feedbacks to us regarding this issue.

    As for class 2B bikes , will be coming out the small packaging of 150ml for them to use , stay tuned
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    OWS Advertiser's Board

    OWS S.E ASIA H.Q
    50 Tagore Lane
    #01-04 Entrepreneur Centre
    Singapore 787494

    Telephone: (65) 6452-3209
    Facsimile: (65) 6452-0586
    Email: gordon@ows-germany.com
    Enquiries: khai@ows-germany.com
    Website: www.ows-germany.com


  9. #9
    teamOWS
    has no status.
    P Plate teamOWS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    173
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DeNgFoNg View Post
    I think should not hav any problem as a few of my frds also tried this product & their feedback towards the 3 in 1 is good , wonder does all dealer having the 3 in 1 product as i just saw the dealer thread that planet motor also 1 of the OWS dealer. I was thinking to go over there to service my bike as it's nearer to my workplace.
    Yup Planet Motorcycles Service Centre is our new authorised dealer & they have the 3 in 1 products , thank you for supporting OWS products
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    OWS Advertiser's Board

    OWS S.E ASIA H.Q
    50 Tagore Lane
    #01-04 Entrepreneur Centre
    Singapore 787494

    Telephone: (65) 6452-3209
    Facsimile: (65) 6452-0586
    Email: gordon@ows-germany.com
    Enquiries: khai@ows-germany.com
    Website: www.ows-germany.com


  10. #10
    cobbett
    has no status.
    Class 2B
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    202
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Hi

    Are you saying that Planet will carry all the prodect from OWS, even the engine oil OWS 800????



    Quote Originally Posted by teamOWS View Post
    Yup Planet Motorcycles Service Centre is our new authorised dealer & they have the 3 in 1 products , thank you for supporting OWS products

  11. #11
    teamOWS
    has no status.
    P Plate teamOWS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    173
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cobbett View Post
    Are you saying that Planet will carry all the prodect from OWS, even the engine oil OWS 800????
    Hi, presently planet motorcycles is carrying our OWS 3 in 1 & OWS 800 engine oil products. any specify OWS product you are looking at ?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    OWS Advertiser's Board

    OWS S.E ASIA H.Q
    50 Tagore Lane
    #01-04 Entrepreneur Centre
    Singapore 787494

    Telephone: (65) 6452-3209
    Facsimile: (65) 6452-0586
    Email: gordon@ows-germany.com
    Enquiries: khai@ows-germany.com
    Website: www.ows-germany.com


     

     
  12. #12
    cobbett
    has no status.
    Class 2B
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    202
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    wat about OWS iridium Spark Plug? do planet carry this product of yours?

    went to unique to do servicing, they claim NGK ifidium plug is better then OWS..thats why they insist to change NGK for my bike

  13. #13
    Killer75
    has no status.
    P Plate Killer75's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    AMK
    Posts
    86
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Bro, what bike u riding? Is it a big bike (class2)? Maybe OWS do not produce the kind of spark plugs your bike use?

    I m riding a honda super 4 spec 2 and ve been using OWS Twin Iridium Spark Plugs for some time. My servicing was done at Unique as well but they always recommend me the OWS Twin Iridium Spark Plugs, OWS 800 n the 3 in 1 treatment. In fact I m very satisfied with the OWS products till now.
    Cheers...
    Upz for OWS
    3 Sides to a Story: His story, Mine & the Truth

  14. #14
    teamOWS
    has no status.
    P Plate teamOWS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    173
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cobbett View Post
    wat about OWS iridium Spark Plug? do planet carry this product of yours?

    went to unique to do servicing, they claim NGK ifidium plug is better then OWS..thats why they insist to change NGK for my bike
    Hi Bro, yes, planet do carry our products. by the way, what bike are you riding?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    OWS Advertiser's Board

    OWS S.E ASIA H.Q
    50 Tagore Lane
    #01-04 Entrepreneur Centre
    Singapore 787494

    Telephone: (65) 6452-3209
    Facsimile: (65) 6452-0586
    Email: gordon@ows-germany.com
    Enquiries: khai@ows-germany.com
    Website: www.ows-germany.com


  15. #15
    teamOWS
    has no status.
    P Plate teamOWS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    173
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Killer75 View Post
    Bro, what bike u riding? Is it a big bike (class2)? Maybe OWS do not produce the kind of spark plugs your bike use?

    I m riding a honda super 4 spec 2 and ve been using OWS Twin Iridium Spark Plugs for some time. My servicing was done at Unique as well but they always recommend me the OWS Twin Iridium Spark Plugs, OWS 800 n the 3 in 1 treatment. In fact I m very satisfied with the OWS products till now.
    Cheers...
    Upz for OWS
    Thank you, bro. We are glad that you are a satisfied OWS product user. cheers~
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    OWS Advertiser's Board

    OWS S.E ASIA H.Q
    50 Tagore Lane
    #01-04 Entrepreneur Centre
    Singapore 787494

    Telephone: (65) 6452-3209
    Facsimile: (65) 6452-0586
    Email: gordon@ows-germany.com
    Enquiries: khai@ows-germany.com
    Website: www.ows-germany.com


  16. #16
    m3ng
    is a keyboard warrior
    Class 2A m3ng's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    North Side Of Singapore
    Posts
    596
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hi, which 1 of the 2 is more recommended for Honda SP ? Its abt 6yrs old..

  17. #17
    teamOWS
    has no status.
    P Plate teamOWS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    173
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by m3ng View Post
    Hi, which 1 of the 2 is more recommended for Honda SP ? Its abt 6yrs old..
    Hi bro , you should go for the full set 3 in 1 as for your bike already 6 years old. Using Engine Flush ( 210 ) will help to clear off carbon deposit & sludge on cylinder head etc , as Engine Protector ( 220 ) will help to reduce friction wear & protects engine parts mechanisms further more it's also a viscosity stabilizer especially for all sports bike during high rev , lastly the Fuel Injector Treatment ( 360 ) is to clear off carbon deposits for the injector that you can feel the immediate throttle response. Try it & you will not regret
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    OWS Advertiser's Board

    OWS S.E ASIA H.Q
    50 Tagore Lane
    #01-04 Entrepreneur Centre
    Singapore 787494

    Telephone: (65) 6452-3209
    Facsimile: (65) 6452-0586
    Email: gordon@ows-germany.com
    Enquiries: khai@ows-germany.com
    Website: www.ows-germany.com


  18. #18
    DeNgFoNg
    has no status.
    Class 2B DeNgFoNg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    268
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by m3ng View Post
    Hi, which 1 of the 2 is more recommended for Honda SP ? Its abt 6yrs old..
    bro i juz service my bike using 3 in 1 & OWS 800 engine oil at Planet Motor. I can feel the bike is more quiet during idling & the throttle response was better then last time. But funny part was they used half for every bottle as the mechanic told me tat onli big bikes need to use up everything. Hehe but like tat also good cos i can use for 2 times servicing. ups for OWS products
    live is short , play hard ......

  19. #19
    teamOWS
    has no status.
    P Plate teamOWS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    173
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DeNgFoNg View Post
    bro i juz service my bike using 3 in 1 & OWS 800 engine oil at Planet Motor. I can feel the bike is more quiet during idling & the throttle response was better then last time. But funny part was they used half for every bottle as the mechanic told me tat onli big bikes need to use up everything. Hehe but like tat also good cos i can use for 2 times servicing. ups for OWS products
    Hi bro , once again thank you for supporting OWS products , Just for your info that we will be coming out small bottles of the 3 in 1 for class 2B bikes soon. Stay tuned for the further updates
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    OWS Advertiser's Board

    OWS S.E ASIA H.Q
    50 Tagore Lane
    #01-04 Entrepreneur Centre
    Singapore 787494

    Telephone: (65) 6452-3209
    Facsimile: (65) 6452-0586
    Email: gordon@ows-germany.com
    Enquiries: khai@ows-germany.com
    Website: www.ows-germany.com


  20. #20
    Evo1809
    has no status.
    P Plate Evo1809's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    83
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    This is good stuff!!! I tried the OWS engine flush (OWS 210) on my dad's Honda CB400 Ver S without telling him and it works amazingly. My dad just changed oil about 1 month ago.

    From what I know the oil should not be so dirty cause my dad seldom ride. I add the OWS 210 engine flush, run the engine for about 10 mins and drain the oil, I discovered that his engine oil is darker than my 5000km oil change from a spec 3. The oil seems to have more sludge compared to his normal oil change.

    After topping up with new engine oil and OWS 220 engine protector and adding OWS 360 fuel system treatment to his fuel tank, I returned the bike to him. He took his bike to work the next day, came back asking me what have I done to his bike. I ask him y, he replied me "u changed a new engine?" He told me his bike's throttle respond is better, the bike feels lighter n the engine noise n vibrations is greatly reduced.

    OWS 3 in 1 treatment is amazing, no joke...
    In loving memory 1809 ( 2004 - 2008 )

  21. #21
    teamOWS
    has no status.
    P Plate teamOWS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    173
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Evo1809 View Post
    This is good stuff!!! I tried the OWS engine flush (OWS 210) on my dad's Honda CB400 Ver S without telling him and it works amazingly. My dad just changed oil about 1 month ago.

    From what I know the oil should not be so dirty cause my dad seldom ride. I add the OWS 210 engine flush, run the engine for about 10 mins and drain the oil, I discovered that his engine oil is darker than my 5000km oil change from a spec 3. The oil seems to have more sludge compared to his normal oil change.

    After topping up with new engine oil and OWS 220 engine protector and adding OWS 360 fuel system treatment to his fuel tank, I returned the bike to him. He took his bike to work the next day, came back asking me what have I done to his bike. I ask him y, he replied me "u changed a new engine?" He told me his bike's throttle respond is better, the bike feels lighter n the engine noise n vibrations is greatly reduced.

    OWS 3 in 1 treatment is amazing, no joke...

    bro, thank you for your interest in OWS products n your kind feedback
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    OWS Advertiser's Board

    OWS S.E ASIA H.Q
    50 Tagore Lane
    #01-04 Entrepreneur Centre
    Singapore 787494

    Telephone: (65) 6452-3209
    Facsimile: (65) 6452-0586
    Email: gordon@ows-germany.com
    Enquiries: khai@ows-germany.com
    Website: www.ows-germany.com


     

     
  22. #22
    luckystar
    has no status.
    Class 2B luckystar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    East
    Posts
    334
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by teamOWS View Post
    Hi bro , you should go for the full set 3 in 1 as for your bike already 6 years old. Using Engine Flush ( 210 ) will help to clear off carbon deposit & sludge on cylinder head etc , as Engine Protector ( 220 ) will help to reduce friction wear & protects engine parts mechanisms further more it's also a viscosity stabilizer especially for all sports bike during high rev , lastly the Fuel Injector Treatment ( 360 ) is to clear off carbon deposits for the injector that you can feel the immediate throttle response. Try it & you will not regret
    Bro, I dont think m3ng will believe what u ve mentioned above, I seriously doubt your knowledge n your recommendations. U just give people the kind of feeling u r only trying to push your products regardless it is suitable for the bike anot.

    Reason is... SP where got fuel injector? U can find carbon deposits in injectors or carburetor? U think injectors or carburetors r combustion chamber ar?
    Hope u dont mind me been frank, I suggest u do some homework before giving forum members wrong info. Cheers...
    Adventures has no limit....

    Aug 07 to Jun 08 - Honda NSR150SP
    Jul 08 - Honda CB400 Spec 2

  23. #23
    dyno_88
    is Mark Yeow
    Class 2 dyno_88's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    East Coast Park
    Posts
    1,218
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by luckystar View Post
    Bro, I dont think m3ng will believe what u ve mentioned above, I seriously doubt your knowledge n your recommendations. U just give people the kind of feeling u r only trying to push your products regardless it is suitable for the bike anot.

    Reason is... SP where got fuel injector? U can find carbon deposits in injectors or carburetor? U think injectors or carburetors r combustion chamber ar?
    Hope u dont mind me been frank, I suggest u do some homework before giving forum members wrong info. Cheers...
    Upz for you bro. I agree with you. But still nevertheless...OWS is a product that is tested and proven. I hope the salesman will be more knowledgeable in his product before promoting....reputation is at stake plus it's a product from Germany. Upz for OWS also, i've been a proud supporter for this brand like the iridium spark plugs and the 3in1 package for my 4 stroke Maxi-scooter.
    [

  24. #24
    teamOWS
    has no status.
    P Plate teamOWS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    173
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by luckystar View Post
    Bro, I dont think m3ng will believe what u ve mentioned above, I seriously doubt your knowledge n your recommendations. U just give people the kind of feeling u r only trying to push your products regardless it is suitable for the bike anot.

    Reason is... SP where got fuel injector? U can find carbon deposits in injectors or carburetor? U think injectors or carburetors r combustion chamber ar?
    Hope u dont mind me been frank, I suggest u do some homework before giving forum members wrong info. Cheers...
    Hi bro sorry i make a mistake on the previous thread reply that's for SP1 & SP2 ( Honda VTR Model ). But for NSR SP 150 it can also be used for cleaning Carburetors , intake valves as well using the (360) fuel injector cleaner.
    Last edited by teamOWS; 12-12-2008 at 10:30 PM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    OWS Advertiser's Board

    OWS S.E ASIA H.Q
    50 Tagore Lane
    #01-04 Entrepreneur Centre
    Singapore 787494

    Telephone: (65) 6452-3209
    Facsimile: (65) 6452-0586
    Email: gordon@ows-germany.com
    Enquiries: khai@ows-germany.com
    Website: www.ows-germany.com


  25. #25
    teamOWS
    has no status.
    P Plate teamOWS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    173
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dyno_88 View Post
    Upz for you bro. I agree with you. But still nevertheless...OWS is a product that is tested and proven. I hope the salesman will be more knowledgeable in his product before promoting....reputation is at stake plus it's a product from Germany. Upz for OWS also, i've been a proud supporter for this brand like the iridium spark plugs and the 3in1 package for my 4 stroke Maxi-scooter.
    bro once again thanks for supporting OWS products
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    OWS Advertiser's Board

    OWS S.E ASIA H.Q
    50 Tagore Lane
    #01-04 Entrepreneur Centre
    Singapore 787494

    Telephone: (65) 6452-3209
    Facsimile: (65) 6452-0586
    Email: gordon@ows-germany.com
    Enquiries: khai@ows-germany.com
    Website: www.ows-germany.com


  26. #26
    AhGui
    has no status.
    SBF Lacer AhGui's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Bedok
    Posts
    5,927
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    So far i only tried the fuel treatment... sponsered by my friend to me share half half.... Felt smoother also... but i not sure about the flush and the protectant though..
    Who what where when?

  27. #27
    teamOWS
    has no status.
    P Plate teamOWS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    173
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AhGui View Post
    So far i only tried the fuel treatment... sponsered by my friend to me share half half.... Felt smoother also... but i not sure about the flush and the protectant though..
    hi bro just want to enquire wat bike you are riding?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    OWS Advertiser's Board

    OWS S.E ASIA H.Q
    50 Tagore Lane
    #01-04 Entrepreneur Centre
    Singapore 787494

    Telephone: (65) 6452-3209
    Facsimile: (65) 6452-0586
    Email: gordon@ows-germany.com
    Enquiries: khai@ows-germany.com
    Website: www.ows-germany.com


  28. #28
    AhGui
    has no status.
    SBF Lacer AhGui's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Bedok
    Posts
    5,927
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    I am riding a Suzuki GSR 400
    Who what where when?

  29. #29
    teamOWS
    has no status.
    P Plate teamOWS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    173
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AhGui View Post
    I am riding a Suzuki GSR 400
    No problem bro, btw which workshop do you always send your bike for servicing?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    OWS Advertiser's Board

    OWS S.E ASIA H.Q
    50 Tagore Lane
    #01-04 Entrepreneur Centre
    Singapore 787494

    Telephone: (65) 6452-3209
    Facsimile: (65) 6452-0586
    Email: gordon@ows-germany.com
    Enquiries: khai@ows-germany.com
    Website: www.ows-germany.com


  30. #30
    AhGui
    has no status.
    SBF Lacer AhGui's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Bedok
    Posts
    5,927
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Tachyon motors..
    Who what where when?

  31. #31
    teamOWS
    has no status.
    P Plate teamOWS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    173
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AhGui View Post
    Tachyon motors..
    Great, tachyon motors is one of our authorised dealers
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    OWS Advertiser's Board

    OWS S.E ASIA H.Q
    50 Tagore Lane
    #01-04 Entrepreneur Centre
    Singapore 787494

    Telephone: (65) 6452-3209
    Facsimile: (65) 6452-0586
    Email: gordon@ows-germany.com
    Enquiries: khai@ows-germany.com
    Website: www.ows-germany.com


     

     
  32. #32
    MERCENARY
    Owns a Black Beast
    TeePee MERCENARY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    4,077
    Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hi there,i recently bought the engine protector.But the out look is not the same as the 1 that you have posted purple in colour and all.Its the old packaging.Any difference in any ways?

  33. #33
    teamOWS
    has no status.
    P Plate teamOWS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    173
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MERCENARY View Post
    Hi there,i recently bought the engine protector.But the out look is not the same as the 1 that you have posted purple in colour and all.Its the old packaging.Any difference in any ways?
    Hi bro, it's the same content inside between the old & new one. Just that the one you bought currently is the old packaging & we will be coming out the new packaging soon stay tuned ...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    OWS Advertiser's Board

    OWS S.E ASIA H.Q
    50 Tagore Lane
    #01-04 Entrepreneur Centre
    Singapore 787494

    Telephone: (65) 6452-3209
    Facsimile: (65) 6452-0586
    Email: gordon@ows-germany.com
    Enquiries: khai@ows-germany.com
    Website: www.ows-germany.com


  34. #34
    MERCENARY
    Owns a Black Beast
    TeePee MERCENARY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    4,077
    Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by teamOWS View Post
    Hi bro, it's the same content inside between the old & new one. Just that the one you bought currently is the old packaging & we will be coming out the new packaging soon stay tuned ...
    OIC,ok thanks for the clarification

  35. #35
    m3ng
    is a keyboard warrior
    Class 2A m3ng's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    North Side Of Singapore
    Posts
    596
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    actually most important how much is a 3-in-1 service ? If it's reasonable I don't mind giving it a try.. too ex oso no point, 2b bike only..

  36. #36
    teamOWS
    has no status.
    P Plate teamOWS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    173
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by m3ng View Post
    actually most important how much is a 3-in-1 service ? If it's reasonable I don't mind giving it a try.. too ex oso no point, 2b bike only..
    hi bro, we have the 150ml 3-in-1 cater for the small bikes. Will let you know once we distribute the stuff to our dealers next week & also pm you the price
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    OWS Advertiser's Board

    OWS S.E ASIA H.Q
    50 Tagore Lane
    #01-04 Entrepreneur Centre
    Singapore 787494

    Telephone: (65) 6452-3209
    Facsimile: (65) 6452-0586
    Email: gordon@ows-germany.com
    Enquiries: khai@ows-germany.com
    Website: www.ows-germany.com


  37. #37
    m3ng
    is a keyboard warrior
    Class 2A m3ng's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    North Side Of Singapore
    Posts
    596
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    thanks man u've been really helpful.. decided to give it a try since CNY coming.. pamper bike abit since gt no gf to pamper lol..

  38. #38
    teamOWS
    has no status.
    P Plate teamOWS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    173
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by m3ng View Post
    thanks man u've been really helpful.. decided to give it a try since CNY coming.. pamper bike abit since gt no gf to pamper lol..
    Hi bro, you are most welcome. Do give us your feedback once you have tried the 3 in 1
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    OWS Advertiser's Board

    OWS S.E ASIA H.Q
    50 Tagore Lane
    #01-04 Entrepreneur Centre
    Singapore 787494

    Telephone: (65) 6452-3209
    Facsimile: (65) 6452-0586
    Email: gordon@ows-germany.com
    Enquiries: khai@ows-germany.com
    Website: www.ows-germany.com


  39. #39
    teamOWS
    has no status.
    P Plate teamOWS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    173
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by m3ng View Post
    thanks man u've been really helpful.. decided to give it a try since CNY coming.. pamper bike abit since gt no gf to pamper lol..
    bro you have a pm
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    OWS Advertiser's Board

    OWS S.E ASIA H.Q
    50 Tagore Lane
    #01-04 Entrepreneur Centre
    Singapore 787494

    Telephone: (65) 6452-3209
    Facsimile: (65) 6452-0586
    Email: gordon@ows-germany.com
    Enquiries: khai@ows-germany.com
    Website: www.ows-germany.com


  40. #40
    NightPhantom
    has no status.
    TeePee NightPhantom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    3,352
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Okay! time for stories and time to share goodies with fellow bikers...

    On Day 1, i bought OWS 3 in 1 frm a shop in jurong, however i didnt noe there were different sizes and hence bought the bottle for small bike. Happily i went home and come here to read how to exactly use it, but to my horror i found out that the 150ml is for 2b bikes.

    Immediately i called back the shop and asked if they have the big bottles and if i could exchange, unfortunately they do not carry the big bottles, hence i called teamOWS and asked for solutions. On Day 2, he send the big bottles to the shop which i bought from and told me that i could collect it in e evening.... (FANTASTIC SERVICE IMO!!)

    Day 3, time to have fun... went down to bikeshop, poured in the Engine Flush, ride around for 15-20mins as i lost my way. After which drained out the engine oil + change oil filter. Then i poured in the engine protector with the engine oil, however i didnt use the petrol treatment as i have full tank of petrol + FP PLUS.

    Bike Tested: 2004 cbr1000rr.
    Engine Oil: Motul 300V 10-40.
    Oil Filter Replacement.
    K&N air filter Cleaned.
    OWS 2 in 1 Used. (petrol treatment havent use yet)
    FP Plus added.

    RESULTS? FANTASTIC!!! The bike feels lighter, feels cleaner, feels more powerful... its like you take a bath finish and walk around the hse, e kind of nice sweet feeling.... i'm a clean freak so when i feel dirty i cant do things properly...

    I have tried S*P Complete Fuel treatment or smth, some device in a box shape, FP PLUS(3rd tank only and so far not bad as well...), Some metal thing throw in the tank.... I would say the OWS is by far the most significant result felt!!! followed by FP PLUS, the rest i wont consider again...

    therefore those who want to try, pls do, as for me i will do everytime i change my oil filter which is 10k km.... hope you all like my detailed review of the product and also the distributor's excellent customer service!!! cheers!!!
    Last edited by NightPhantom; 05-02-2009 at 07:10 PM.
    Life is not the amount of breath u take, but the moments that take ur breath away.
    It is not how hard you fall, its how fast you get up.

    nsr150 : december 2004 - 16th March 07
    S4 Vtec1 : March 2007 - March 2008
    cbr1000rr '04 : March 2008 - June 2011
    wave125 '03 : July 2009 - ????

  41. #41
    teamOWS
    has no status.
    P Plate teamOWS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    173
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NightPhantom View Post
    Okay! time for stories and time to share goodies with fellow bikers...

    On Day 1, i bought OWS 3 in 1 frm a shop in jurong, however i didnt noe there were different sizes and hence bought the bottle for small bike. Happily i went home and come here to read how to exactly use it, but to my horror i found out that the 150ml is for 2b bikes.

    Immediately i called back the shop and asked if they have the big bottles and if i could exchange, unfortunately they do not carry the big bottles, hence i called teamOWS and asked for solutions. On Day 2, he send the big bottles to the shop which i bought from and told me that i could collect it in e evening.... (FANTASTIC SERVICE IMO!!)

    Day 3, time to have fun... went down to bikeshop, poured in the Engine Flush, ride around for 15-20mins as i lost my way. After which drained out the engine oil + change oil filter. Then i poured in the engine protector with the engine oil, however i didnt use the petrol treatment as i have full tank of petrol + FP PLUS.

    Bike Tested: 2004 cbr1000rr.
    Engine Oil: Motul 300V 10-40.
    Oil Filter Replacement.
    K&N air filter Cleaned.
    OWS 2 in 1 Used. (petrol treatment havent use yet)
    FP Plus added.

    RESULTS? FANTASTIC!!! The bike feels lighter, feels cleaner, feels more powerful... its like you take a bath finish and walk around the hse, e kind of nice sweet feeling.... i'm a clean freak so when i feel dirty i cant do things properly...

    I have tried S*P Complete Fuel treatment or smth, some device in a box shape, FP PLUS(3rd tank only and so far not bad as well...), Some metal thing throw in the tank.... I would say the OWS is by far the most significant result felt!!! followed by FP PLUS, the rest i wont consider again...

    therefore those who want to try, pls do, as for me i will do everytime i change my oil filter which is 10k km.... hope you all like my detailed review of the product and also the distributor's excellent customer service!!! cheers!!!
    Hi sir, thank you for the marvelous feedback. It's our pleasure to serve you, meanwhile you can also try out our OWS 900 engine oil as nowadays a lot of of big bikes are using this engine oil for track or touring use. As for the 360 fuel injector cleaner, you can feel immediate throttle response after you mix with new gasoline. Try it out & you will not regret.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    OWS Advertiser's Board

    OWS S.E ASIA H.Q
    50 Tagore Lane
    #01-04 Entrepreneur Centre
    Singapore 787494

    Telephone: (65) 6452-3209
    Facsimile: (65) 6452-0586
    Email: gordon@ows-germany.com
    Enquiries: khai@ows-germany.com
    Website: www.ows-germany.com


     

     
  42. #42
    AlanYeo
    has no status.
    L Plate AlanYeo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Hougang
    Posts
    47
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by teamOWS View Post
    Hi sir, thank you for the marvelous feedback. It's our pleasure to serve you, meanwhile you can also try out our OWS 900 engine oil as nowadays a lot of of big bikes are using this engine oil for track or touring use. As for the 360 fuel injector cleaner, you can feel immediate throttle response after you mix with new gasoline. Try it out & you will not regret.
    whoa so power ah? im kinda really tempted to try it. i jus changed my engine oil to castrol r4 and added liquid moly anti friction.. can i still add the engine protector? would it be too much?


    Performance Upgrades:
    GPR Grip 126mm | 1kg Heavy Balancers | Spitfire Plug Suppressor | Boost Bottle |
    Power Abuser V2 | Malossi Multivar 2000 | Dr. Pulley Hit Clutch |

    Next Upgrade:
    Full Exhaust System | Steel Mate Alarm |

  43. #43
    teamOWS
    has no status.
    P Plate teamOWS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    173
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AlanYeo View Post
    whoa so power ah? im kinda really tempted to try it. i jus changed my engine oil to castrol r4 and added liquid moly anti friction.. can i still add the engine protector? would it be too much?
    Hi sir, you can still add in the engine protector. But for the best results, use the complete 3 in 1 during the next engine oil change so that you can feel the real difference.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    OWS Advertiser's Board

    OWS S.E ASIA H.Q
    50 Tagore Lane
    #01-04 Entrepreneur Centre
    Singapore 787494

    Telephone: (65) 6452-3209
    Facsimile: (65) 6452-0586
    Email: gordon@ows-germany.com
    Enquiries: khai@ows-germany.com
    Website: www.ows-germany.com


  44. #44
    AlanYeo
    has no status.
    L Plate AlanYeo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Hougang
    Posts
    47
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by teamOWS View Post
    Hi sir, you can still add in the engine protector. But for the best results, use the complete 3 in 1 during the next engine oil change so that you can feel the real difference.

    Whoa... your service good... reply also very good.. so fast at this hour.. haha.. anyway.. the OWS Octane Booster can be used with OWS Injector Fuel System Cleaner? As for OWS Engine Flush, i can simply just add it into my EO and ride to shop for EO change?


    Performance Upgrades:
    GPR Grip 126mm | 1kg Heavy Balancers | Spitfire Plug Suppressor | Boost Bottle |
    Power Abuser V2 | Malossi Multivar 2000 | Dr. Pulley Hit Clutch |

    Next Upgrade:
    Full Exhaust System | Steel Mate Alarm |

  45. #45
    teamOWS
    has no status.
    P Plate teamOWS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    173
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AlanYeo View Post
    Whoa... your service good... reply also very good.. so fast at this hour.. haha.. anyway.. the OWS Octane Booster can be used with OWS Injector Fuel System Cleaner? As for OWS Engine Flush, i can simply just add it into my EO and ride to shop for EO change?
    Hi sir, yes you can mixed both together. Take note: If you are riding Class 2B bikes, used half bottle each is enough, otherwise as per normal usage.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    OWS Advertiser's Board

    OWS S.E ASIA H.Q
    50 Tagore Lane
    #01-04 Entrepreneur Centre
    Singapore 787494

    Telephone: (65) 6452-3209
    Facsimile: (65) 6452-0586
    Email: gordon@ows-germany.com
    Enquiries: khai@ows-germany.com
    Website: www.ows-germany.com


  46. #46
    AlanYeo
    has no status.
    L Plate AlanYeo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Hougang
    Posts
    47
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by teamOWS View Post
    Hi sir, yes you can mixed both together. Take note: If you are riding Class 2B bikes, used half bottle each is enough, otherwise as per normal usage.
    whaa wouldnt that send the bike flying?


    Performance Upgrades:
    GPR Grip 126mm | 1kg Heavy Balancers | Spitfire Plug Suppressor | Boost Bottle |
    Power Abuser V2 | Malossi Multivar 2000 | Dr. Pulley Hit Clutch |

    Next Upgrade:
    Full Exhaust System | Steel Mate Alarm |

  47. #47
    teamOWS
    has no status.
    P Plate teamOWS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    173
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AlanYeo View Post
    whaa wouldnt that send the bike flying?
    Hi sir, you can give it a try no regrets
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    OWS Advertiser's Board

    OWS S.E ASIA H.Q
    50 Tagore Lane
    #01-04 Entrepreneur Centre
    Singapore 787494

    Telephone: (65) 6452-3209
    Facsimile: (65) 6452-0586
    Email: gordon@ows-germany.com
    Enquiries: khai@ows-germany.com
    Website: www.ows-germany.com


  48. #48
    AlanYeo
    has no status.
    L Plate AlanYeo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Hougang
    Posts
    47
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Seems like im gonna change everything to OWS =D

    Quote Originally Posted by teamOWS View Post
    Hi sir, you can give it a try no regrets


    Performance Upgrades:
    GPR Grip 126mm | 1kg Heavy Balancers | Spitfire Plug Suppressor | Boost Bottle |
    Power Abuser V2 | Malossi Multivar 2000 | Dr. Pulley Hit Clutch |

    Next Upgrade:
    Full Exhaust System | Steel Mate Alarm |

  49. #49
    NightPhantom
    has no status.
    TeePee NightPhantom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    3,352
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    but i curious 1 thing.... for my 5yr old bike i understand the difference after e treatment... but for new bikes??? i'm not too sure if the effects can be felt so easily... true?

    i guess i'll slowly start trying more and more of the products.... if smth doesnt fail me i wont stop using... hence motul eo, iridium plugs, fp plus and ows 3 in1 is smth i would defeinately get...

    i'm thinking of trying next is the chain lube.... but 30 bucks... abit on the high side for chain lubes... but well, must always try new things... wait till my maxima runs out first...
    Life is not the amount of breath u take, but the moments that take ur breath away.
    It is not how hard you fall, its how fast you get up.

    nsr150 : december 2004 - 16th March 07
    S4 Vtec1 : March 2007 - March 2008
    cbr1000rr '04 : March 2008 - June 2011
    wave125 '03 : July 2009 - ????

  50. #50
    AlanYeo
    has no status.
    L Plate AlanYeo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Hougang
    Posts
    47
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    bro.. whats fp plus? haha im feeling kinda curious how ows 3in1 feels. too bad my eo still new..

    Quote Originally Posted by NightPhantom View Post
    but i curious 1 thing.... for my 5yr old bike i understand the difference after e treatment... but for new bikes??? i'm not too sure if the effects can be felt so easily... true?

    i guess i'll slowly start trying more and more of the products.... if smth doesnt fail me i wont stop using... hence motul eo, iridium plugs, fp plus and ows 3 in1 is smth i would defeinately get...

    i'm thinking of trying next is the chain lube.... but 30 bucks... abit on the high side for chain lubes... but well, must always try new things... wait till my maxima runs out first...


    Performance Upgrades:
    GPR Grip 126mm | 1kg Heavy Balancers | Spitfire Plug Suppressor | Boost Bottle |
    Power Abuser V2 | Malossi Multivar 2000 | Dr. Pulley Hit Clutch |

    Next Upgrade:
    Full Exhaust System | Steel Mate Alarm |

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •