Page Served to you by
Servers Managed and
Maintained by
Nixperience Pte Ltd

Loading...

User Tag List

Results 1 to 49 of 49

Thread: Lambretta

  1. #1
    marvel
    has no status.
    P Plate marvel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    185
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Lambretta

    any one hav knowlege on lambretta?and how can i get to buy one and restore it..is anyone seling or riding it in singapore?


  2. #2
    thatone1
    has no status.
    TeePee thatone1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    1,617
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    mah motors has one on display on the 2nd floor .. if you pass by you would see it..

    it has been there for years at end... i would say at least 3 years..

    http://www.lta.gov.sg/corp_info/corp...e_vehicles.htm

    http://www.lta.gov.sg/corp_info/doc/...by%20make).pdf
    TOTAL MOTORCYCLE AND SCOOTER POPULATION BY MAKE
    LAMBRETTA 17

     

     
  3. #3
    [Mayday_Brothers]
    has no status.
    P Plate [Mayday_Brothers]'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    90
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by marvel View Post
    any one hav knowlege on lambretta?and how can i get to buy one and restore it..is anyone seling or riding it in singapore?

    Hello Marvel. So far theres only 17 Lambretta left in Singapore. You are very lucky if you see one on the road coz its so rare.. I know theres two people selling Lambretta in Singapore but for the price wise.... mmm... very-very high price.. its about 20+k around 25-28k....


    my Godfather is a mods

  4. #4
    [Mayday_Brothers]
    has no status.
    P Plate [Mayday_Brothers]'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    90
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Lambretta

    Quote Originally Posted by thatone1 View Post
    mah motors has one on display on the 2nd floor .. if you pass by you would see it..

    it has been there for years at end... i would say at least 3 years..

    http://www.lta.gov.sg/corp_info/corp...e_vehicles.htm

    http://www.lta.gov.sg/corp_info/doc/...by%20make).pdf
    TOTAL MOTORCYCLE AND SCOOTER POPULATION BY MAKE
    LAMBRETTA 17


    I been to Mah pte quite alot of time but never I saw a Lambretta there... on the 2nd floor theres alot of nice Triumph, Mv Agusta, Honda choppers and some other nice big bikes and never I saw a Lammy there...


    my Godfather is a mods

  5. #5
    thatone1
    has no status.
    TeePee thatone1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    1,617
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lambretta_(motorscooter)

    The Lambretta scooter is constantly growing in value, their rarity and increased demand means that a standard LI 150 series 3 (known as the standard scooter) in good condition will fetch over £3,000 (US$5,950) whereas the rarer models of Lambretta e.g. the TV200 in mint condition has been sold for sums of up to £12,000 (US$23,750)

  6. #6
    marvel
    has no status.
    P Plate marvel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    185
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by [Mayday_Brothers] View Post
    Hello Marvel. So far theres only 17 Lambretta left in Singapore. You are very lucky if you see one on the road coz its so rare.. I know theres two people selling Lambretta in Singapore but for the price wise.... mmm... very-very high price.. its about 20+k around 25-28k....
    17!wow thats rare..bt im fine wif the bike even is nt ride-able as long is a lambretta

  7. #7
    infidelmofo
    has no status.
    Class 2B infidelmofo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    376
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    then order one from overseas and get it shipped it to singapore ?try googling it, motoitalia scooters or scootrs.com

  8. #8
    ross79
    has no status.
    P Plate ross79's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    83
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    dont forget buying overseas wont get you the old plate.

  9. #9
    lammytai
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    24
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Cool

    Quote Originally Posted by [Mayday_Brothers] View Post
    Hello Marvel. So far theres only 17 Lambretta left in Singapore. You are very lucky if you see one on the road coz its so rare.. I know theres two people selling Lambretta in Singapore but for the price wise.... mmm... very-very high price.. its about 20+k around 25-28k....
    Hi,
    Finally there are someone talking about " lambretta ".

    It's a wonderfully scooter and I must say it's quite little and rare in Singapore.

    Anyone care to update S'pore lambretta members or any photos in the below list.

    1) Lammytai (LI 1)
    Attached Images Attached Images

  10. #10
    MiCmAsTa
    has no status.
    SBF Moderator MiCmAsTa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Katong
    Posts
    13,840
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lammytai View Post
    Hi,
    Finally there are someone talking about " lambretta ".

    It's a wonderfully scooter and I must say it's quite little and rare in Singapore.

    Anyone care to update S'pore lambretta members or any photos in the below list.

    1) Lammytai (LI 1)
    Thats one sweet ride you got there.

  11. #11
    lammytai
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    24
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Smile

    Quote Originally Posted by MiCmAsTa View Post
    Thats one sweet ride you got there.
    Thanks Bro.
    Hope to hear some lambretta members in this threads.

     

     
  12. #12
    skip90
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    10
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lammytai View Post
    Thanks Bro.
    Hope to hear some lambretta members in this threads.
    hi,are there any lambretta around being ridden in singapore?its so rare to even catch a glimpse of them on the roads or being parked on a pavement.its like panda bears.VERY rare.if only someone is selling

  13. #13
    lammytai
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    24
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Smile lambretta

    Quote Originally Posted by skip90 View Post
    hi,are there any lambretta around being ridden in singapore?its so rare to even catch a glimpse of them on the roads or being parked on a pavement.its like panda bears.VERY rare.if only someone is selling
    Bro,
    Most of the Singapore lambretta owners are collectors, usually they don't take their lambretta as their daily bike.
    As for myself i hardly ride out, may be a few times (4-8) per year.

    If you are lucky to bum into a lambretta & the owner, try to offer him.
    CHEERS!!

  14. #14
    nayr1988
    likes `em retro
    Class 2 nayr1988's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    970
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    once saw this very old uncle with a worn down lamb. totally wasted and screwed.

    me: uncle this is lambretta right?
    uncle:*nods and toots away*

    i was still a p plater back then on my px150. regretted not asking him if he's considering selling. i'm sure $3000-$5000 would set him back.

    SIGHS!

  15. #15
    esteliv
    has no status.
    P Plate
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    143
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    interested in buying a lambretta, any owners keen to let it go do contact me... budget depends on ur plate and model.. thx ~

  16. #16
    Lambretta
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    41
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lammytai View Post
    Hi,
    Finally there are someone talking about " lambretta ".

    It's a wonderfully scooter and I must say it's quite little and rare in Singapore.

    Anyone care to update S'pore lambretta members or any photos in the below list.

    1) Lammytai (LI 1)
    Nice ride bro. Is that a tv175 or a sx200?

    I used to own a LD150, a few Li150's and some vespa's. Had abt 14 scooters parked in my garage.It's these scooters that started me to have my own scooter exhaust company.

    Wanted to bring in the pipes for singapore but my market is only europe and usa for now.

    Had also wanted to bring in Lammy's aka lambretta's for singapore but the lack of scooter clubs and interest is low so i ditched the idea.They must be registered as classic and vintage scheme vehicle and the paperwork is horendos .

    yeap scootrs is a good friend of mine.

    I still manufacture the pipes for vespa's and lammy's. hook me up maybe i can custom a pipe for you for event shows

  17. #17
    kelvin23
    has no status.
    Class 2A kelvin23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    514
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    My ex lammy. 1960 Li150 S1..
    Owned from 1999 to 2008.
    Attached Images Attached Images

  18. #18
    sp2
    My TMAX is back!!! :)
    Class 2 sp2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    1,092
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kelvin23 View Post
    My ex lammy. 1960 Li150 S1..
    Owned from 1999 to 2008.
    nice lamb...
    1993 TZR125, 1994 RGV125, 1995 STEED, 1996 PGM 4, 1997 HERITAGE SOFTAIL NOSTALGIA, 1999 SKIPPER, 2000 YAMAHA R1, 2003 HONDA SP2, 2008 SDR 200,
    2009 Ducati 1098, 2010 Tmax500

  19. #19
    KOSMIK
    next destination Vietnam
    Class 2A
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    643
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hehhee..true...lammy owner 90 percent are collectors...sum became bankrupt buying one and some became instant rich selling one....tink left abt 16 or 17 in sg..and the owner are the very lucky ones....if I could start as early as 1995 playing lambretta..maybe can haf a few more...hahaha

  20. #20
    lammytai
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    24
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Smile

    Quote Originally Posted by Lambretta View Post
    Nice ride bro. Is that a tv175 or a sx200?

    I used to own a LD150, a few Li150's and some vespa's. Had abt 14 scooters parked in my garage.It's these scooters that started me to have my own scooter exhaust company.

    Wanted to bring in the pipes for singapore but my market is only europe and usa for now.

    Had also wanted to bring in Lammy's aka lambretta's for singapore but the lack of scooter clubs and interest is low so i ditched the idea.They must be registered as classic and vintage scheme vehicle and the paperwork is horendos .

    yeap scootrs is a good friend of mine.

    I still manufacture the pipes for vespa's and lammy's. hook me up maybe i can custom a pipe for you for event shows

    Hi,
    Nice to hear that you are a scooter buddy.
    By the way, my lammy is a Li 150 cc series 1 model.

    At the moment, are you station in Singapore?
    Do you remake any lambretta parts? or just only custom exhaust pipe?
    Attached Images Attached Images

  21. #21
    esteliv
    has no status.
    P Plate
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    143
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    goddamn for the love of god ! those sweet LAMBS

     

     
  22. #22
    sp2
    My TMAX is back!!! :)
    Class 2 sp2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    1,092
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lammytai View Post
    Hi,
    Nice to hear that you are a scooter buddy.
    By the way, my lammy is a Li 150 cc series 1 model.

    At the moment, are you station in Singapore?
    Do you remake any lambretta parts? or just only custom exhaust pipe?
    nice lamb u have there... care to pm me how much u got it for?... thanks... its real nice to ride on that beauty...
    1993 TZR125, 1994 RGV125, 1995 STEED, 1996 PGM 4, 1997 HERITAGE SOFTAIL NOSTALGIA, 1999 SKIPPER, 2000 YAMAHA R1, 2003 HONDA SP2, 2008 SDR 200,
    2009 Ducati 1098, 2010 Tmax500

  23. #23
    esteliv
    has no status.
    P Plate
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    143
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    lammytai... saw ur lammy at BUGIS JUNCTION for LEE COOPER's Advertorial

    sweet sweet lamb.

  24. #24
    sheep
    has no status.
    TeePee sheep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Little Red Dot
    Posts
    4,652
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Wow.. lammy..
    very rare and difficult to find.
    Remind me of my days languishing in legendary scooter on delphiforums.
    Thats abt 8~10yrs back? they were going for abt 15K SGD then.

    ~My 2 stroke never fails to set my heart racing~
    I am slow please don't bully me.

  25. #25
    lammytai
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    24
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Smile

    Quote Originally Posted by esteliv View Post
    lammytai... saw ur lammy at BUGIS JUNCTION for LEE COOPER's Advertorial

    sweet sweet lamb.
    Thanks Bro,
    "Lee Cooper" from UK is launching a range of MODS apparels this coming summer.
    Below are some photos to share around.
    Attached Images Attached Images

  26. #26
    ganman
    has no status.
    Class 2B ganman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    453
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lammytai View Post
    Thanks Bro,
    "Lee Cooper" from UK is launching a range of MODS apparels this coming summer.
    Below are some photos to share around.
    Saw the bike at Bugis this morning.... A beautiful scooter.

  27. #27
    kelvin23
    has no status.
    Class 2A kelvin23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    514
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sheep View Post
    Wow.. lammy..
    very rare and difficult to find.
    Remind me of my days languishing in legendary scooter on delphiforums.
    Thats abt 8~10yrs back? they were going for abt 15K SGD then.
    I was the one who started Legendary Scooter in Delphiforums back in 2001.
    Glad to know its still remembered.


  28. #28
    akira68
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    2
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lammytai View Post
    Thanks Bro.
    Hope to hear some lambretta members in this threads.
    Lammytai, that is a beautiful Series 1 you have there. I have only seen one Lammy in Singapore on one of my visits. It was ridden by a member of the AJ Scooter Club when we met up. I keep reading about the old days when Singapore had a large population of lammies and an active Lambretta club. There was an article in Scootering a while back about a gentleman who rode his from Singapore to London in the early 60s.

    I am a Singaporean now living in the US and have been a lammy enthusiast for several years now. We are lucky here because lammies and parts are a bit easier to come by (but still harder compared to Vespas).

    Cheers,
    Ming

    '63 Li150
    '65 TV200

  29. #29
    sheep
    has no status.
    TeePee sheep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Little Red Dot
    Posts
    4,652
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kelvin23 View Post
    I was the one who started Legendary Scooter in Delphiforums back in 2001.
    Glad to know its still remembered.

    No wonder that white and blue lammy so familiar.

    ~My 2 stroke never fails to set my heart racing~
    I am slow please don't bully me.

  30. #30
    lammytai
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    24
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Smile

    Quote Originally Posted by akira68 View Post
    Lammytai, that is a beautiful Series 1 you have there. I have only seen one Lammy in Singapore on one of my visits. It was ridden by a member of the AJ Scooter Club when we met up. I keep reading about the old days when Singapore had a large population of lammies and an active Lambretta club. There was an article in Scootering a while back about a gentleman who rode his from Singapore to London in the early 60s.

    I am a Singaporean now living in the US and have been a lammy enthusiast for several years now. We are lucky here because lammies and parts are a bit easier to come by (but still harder compared to Vespas).

    Cheers,
    Ming

    '63 Li150
    '65 TV200
    Hi Ming,
    Glad to hear that you are lammy enthusiast, care to share with us your lammy collections? If you can attached some photos that will be great!!

    Below are some lammies gathering photos taken recently in S'pore.
    Attached Images Attached Images

  31. #31
    petenz
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    1
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    hey guys followed the post and good to see there are a few scooter nuts here. I'm fresh of the boat so will get a scoot in the coming months. Have a Lamy in NZ and a few vespa's but figure it will have to be a PX for me over here!

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kXMpAVEIw-g
    Attached Images Attached Images

     

     
  32. #32
    Sharpey
    has no status.
    TeePee Sharpey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    2,301
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    cool... check out the vespaclub... its vespaclub.sg and the wiki while you're at it... www.vesporeanfaq.wikispaces.com (some info about the local scene which may be of interest to you)

    Cheers,

    James
    Vespa PX200Disc ------The Pinaccle of Classic Scootering------

    www vesporeanfaq wikispaces com

  33. #33
    akira68
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    2
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lammytai View Post
    Hi Ming,
    Glad to hear that you are lammy enthusiast, care to share with us your lammy collections? If you can attached some photos that will be great!!

    Below are some lammies gathering photos taken recently in S'pore.
    Here is a lineup from our recent Spring Scoot rally. My TV200 sits between a friend's LD125 and another friend's custom Li Series 1:


    This one with me ready to head out on my TV200:


    My other Lammy, the '63 Li150, with my buddy's SX200 in the background:


    I restored the TV200 from scratch with the help of friends. It took me about 4 years, on and off (and much of that time was spent waiting for the right parts!). I've attached one additional pic that was taken during last year's Amerivespa rally.

    Cheers, and keep up the Lambretta faith,
    Ming
    Attached Images Attached Images

  34. #34
    lammytai
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    24
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Smile Nos 70's kangol helmet for sale

    Hi GUYS,
    I AM LETTING GO SOME OF MY COLLECTIONS " NOS 70'S KANGOL FULL FACE HELMET"

    ANYONE IS INTERESTED PLEASE CHECK OUT THE LINK BELOW FOR MORE DETAILS.

    http://www.olx.sg/nos-70-s-kangol-he...i-iid-93467729


    CHEERS
    Attached Images Attached Images

  35. #35
    ross79
    has no status.
    P Plate ross79's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    83
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Bro Nayr1988: If you are thinking that the uncle will sell his lammy for 3-5k then you are dreaming. I know of a worn down lammy and the asking price was about 8k.

    Bro Lambretta: I had also made a check with LTA also on bringing in Lammys from overseas and like what you said it should be registered as vintage. This is the definition by LTA on vintage bikes: Vintage motorcycles are motorcycles manufactured prior to 1 Jan 1940.
    In our cases the lammys are not even manufactured b4 these.

    I'm just one of the lucky Lammy owners to own a SX150 myself.

  36. #36
    lammytai
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    24
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Smile Lambretta

    Quote Originally Posted by ross79 View Post
    Bro Nayr1988: If you are thinking that the uncle will sell his lammy for 3-5k then you are dreaming. I know of a worn down lammy and the asking price was about 8k.

    Bro Lambretta: I had also made a check with LTA also on bringing in Lammys from overseas and like what you said it should be registered as vintage. This is the definition by LTA on vintage bikes: Vintage motorcycles are motorcycles manufactured prior to 1 Jan 1940.
    In our cases the lammys are not even manufactured b4 these.

    I'm just one of the lucky Lammy owners to own a SX150 myself.
    Bro, glad to hear that you own a SX150.
    Correct me if i am wrong, i think there are only two SX 150 left in S'pore.
    It really feels good when riding this beauty, right?

    Care to share some photos with us on your lammy?

    Cheers

  37. #37
    ross79
    has no status.
    P Plate ross79's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    83
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I will put up the photo of my lammy when I have finished restoring them. Just left with a few things to touch up. Currently m mate and myself are restoring the SX. Oh yeah it's great to right on one of these babies. The good thing about a lammy is even after months of not starting up, it's ez to start it back up and running. I have also a mate riding an LI 2 series as well.

  38. #38
    lammytai
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    24
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Smile

    Quote Originally Posted by esteliv View Post
    interested in buying a lambretta, any owners keen to let it go do contact me... budget depends on ur plate and model.. thx ~
    Attention Lambretta buyers,

    "Don't miss out this chance" one of a lammy owner is selling his 1961 Lambretta series 3.

    Below is the link for more details.
    http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums...d.php?t=290251

    Cheers

  39. #39
    adam_in666
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    East
    Posts
    43
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    hello people, glad to read this entertaining post. im the owner of the lastest sold lammy which to my research its the 5th oldest lambretta in sg, the oldest ser 3 in singapore but can confirm you the youngest to own one hehehe.. manage to get the lammy to wake up after 3 years on the first day of collection from kosmik after self-taught from youtube. running with no engine oil coz oil seal worn. plan to start restoring it in october. hope to hear from you guys, cheers

  40. #40
    lammytai
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    24
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lammytai View Post
    Hi GUYS,
    I AM LETTING GO SOME OF MY COLLECTIONS " NOS 70'S KANGOL FULL FACE HELMET"

    ANYONE IS INTERESTED PLEASE CHECK OUT THE LINK BELOW FOR MORE DETAILS.

    http://www.olx.sg/nos-70-s-kangol-he...i-iid-93467729


    CHEERS

    Hi Guys,
    up for sale again.
    Cheers

  41. #41
    lammytai
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    24
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hi Guys,

    I am listing an extremely rare and collectable italian scooter, lambretta series 1 framebreather registered in Singapore.

    Looking for the right genuine buyer, Below is the link for more details.

    http://www.olx.com.sg/60-s-lambretta...-iid-226265770

    Cheers

     

     
  42. #42
    vbc
    has no status.
    P Plate vbc's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    136
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    where can i restore 1 then?

  43. #43
    dashburn
    has no status.
    P Plate
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    198
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    love them lambretta's. would love to own one, probably would never find anyone selling them though.

  44. #44
    Godfrey Foong
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Anyone interested in a Lambretta TV175?

  45. #45
    Ardian
    loves his rides..
    Class 2 Ardian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    1,047
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Godfrey Foong View Post
    Anyone interested in a Lambretta TV175?
    @Godfrey Foong, you selling..? Any further details of your Lamb and maybe a tasteful picture of her..?

  46. #46
    Martian
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Godfrey Foong View Post
    Anyone interested in a Lambretta TV175?
    how much for your SIII (TV) mate?

  47. #47
    lammytai
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    24
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Thumbs up Lambretta Series 1 LI 150 for sale


    Attention vintage scooter lovers!!!

    Lambretta for sale - looking for serious & genuine buyer.


  48. #48
    Kamal
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Marine Terrace
    Posts
    38
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hello Lovers of The Scooter!

    I am selling my 1965 Lambretta series 3.
    Please do call/text/whatsapp for pics and details. Newly restored, overhauled engine, new COE and Tax.
    My number is 93898395

    Thanks for your interest.

  49. #49
    KOSMIK
    next destination Vietnam
    Class 2A
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    643
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Kamal whats ur price? put pic here la....

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •