Page Served to you by
Servers Managed and
Maintained by
Nixperience Pte Ltd

User Tag List

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: OWS Performance Products - Vitamins For Your Motorcycles (Made in Germany)

Unique_Motorsports
    is online!
    1 Kaki Bukit Ave 6 #02-54/55 Autobay @ Kaki Bukit (S)417883 / 48 Toh Guan Road East #02-140(S)608586
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default OWS Performance Products - Vitamins For Your Motorcycles (Made in Germany)

OWS Performance Engine Oils and Gear Oil

900 Synthomax Xtreme
    Fully synthetic Racing Spec 4 cycle oil developed for
    high HP and high RPM racing and performance bikes.

It increases engine performance, eases cold starts, prolongs oil life and
    decreases sludge while neutralising corrosives formed in the oil. High detergency
    content ensures engine cleanliness and prevents varnish and carbon deposits.
    Specially designed for road bikes with wet clutch, providing smoothest
    gear engagement.

800 Syntholite
    Fully synthetic 4 cycle oil developed
    for high speed and high RPM engines.

It provides maximum engine protection, reduced friction
    and lower operating temperatures.800 Syntholite also ensures engine
    cleanliness and smoother gear changes.

600 Series
    High Performance synthetic 4 cycle oil
    developed for all modern motorcycle engines.

Exceeds API GL5, JASO-MA 4T specifications. OWS 600 serires 15W50
    provides maximum protection. Reduced friction for greater performance and
    lower fuel consumption.

Synthogear

This Fully synthetic high performance gear oil is developed with OWS
    synthetic technology, for use in motorcycles with 5-6 speed gearboxes. It has
    exceptional fluidity at low temperature with high lubricating ability that lowers
    friction and wear. Use this multigrade oil to reduce shifting difficulties
    (eg. hard to shift/noisy gears) and in accordance with API GL4 / GL5 specifications.

Links to Unique Motorsports's Servicing Packages

Servicing Packages for Class 2B Bikes

Servicing Packages for Honda CB400 Super 4/Vtec/Revo

Servicing Packages for Suzuki GSR400/600

Servicing Packages for Class 2A/2 Bikes

OWS Performance 3-in-1

OWS 3-in-1 Advertisement on Channel 5

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6io72kcxleE

Engine Flush ( OWS 210 )

The OWS 210 Engine flush is the only engine flush recommended by dealerships worldwide to enhance regular maintenance.
    It is able to clean out carbon and impurities buildup during normal driving that even the best quality oil cannot achieve.

Description & benefits :
    1. Concentrated but gentle cleaning formula that is safe for all new cars
    2. Cleans engine internals of carbon and impurities
    3. Excellent on petrol or diesel engines
    4. Restores lost compression and reduces friction by removing all impurities in the engine oil
    5. Restores lost horsepower and torque

Recommended uses :
    During regular oil service

Application :
    Add to engine oil, at normal operating temperature, run for 10 min., drain oil, and change oil filter.
    Can be added to all types of motor oils.

Injector Fuel System Treatment ( OWS 360 )

OWS 360 is a powerful fuel system cleaner that has more than 1 function and it replaces up to 4 different
    kind of competitive products in the market. It works for both diesel and petrol engines.

OWS 360 performs the following:
    1. Cleans fuel system completely
    2. Removes condensed water from fuel tank and fuel lines
    3. Cleans fuel injectors and carburetors
    4. Restores power loss due to dirty intake valves and combustion chamber
    5. Removes contaminated deposits left by fuel
    6. Improves fuel combustion for maximum performance
    7. Cleans and reduces emission for diesel engines
    8. Regular use even extends life of catalytic converters

Recommended uses :
    Regular Service & Maintenance
    Annual vehicle inspection
    Industrial use & Fleet service
    Monthly to reduce exhaust emission for diesel
    Restores operation of even faulty deteriorated diesel injection system

Application :
    Add to petrol or diesel tank with minimum of 4 Gallons of diesel or gas. Works best with OWS 210,

Engine Protector ( OWS 220 )

The OWS 220 Engine protector is the ultimate engine oil vitamin that safely protects your engine
    internals without leaving behind residues that may cause long term damage to your engines.

Description & benefits :
    1. Super concentrate synthetic additive formula
    2. Contains essential ingredients to improve the performance of oil
    3. Reduces friction wear
    4. Improves oxidation stability of oil
    5. Reduce oil consumption and high temperature break down
    6. Extremely slippery under high temperatures and pressures
    6. Can be added to all types of motor oils
    7. Prevents corrosion and sludge build up
    8. Longer engine life
    9. Quieter operations
    10. Superior engine performance and wear protection
    11. Stable oil film strength under extreme operating conditions
    12. NO PTFE or TEFLON

Recommended uses :

Application :
    Add to engine oil after oil/ filter change.

Feedback on OWS 3 in 1 Ultra Performance Package:

Quote Originally Posted by JbAtRaCeR View Post
    I tried the OWS engine flush on my dad's 22 000km Honda wave(without telling him) and it works. Dad just changed oil about 1000km ago.

From what i know 1000km oil not so dirty. I add the OWS engine flush,run the engine for about 15mins and draining the oil,i found out that his engine oil darker than my 5500km oil change from a spec 3.When i touch the engine oil and rubbing the oil between my fingers,found out that there is more sludge compared to his normal oil change.

After refilling with new engine oil,passed him the keys,he took off to the mosque,came back telling me what have i done to his wave. Asked him why,he says his wave engine response is better.
    Quote Originally Posted by putera_idola View Post
    Reccomended to use when changing EO. Used it for my Super 4
    Quote Originally Posted by putera_idola View Post
    Just to comment on the OWS 3 in 1 product.

- Can feel the difference in the throttle
    - Better response
    - Smoother engine
    - You'll enjoy riding your bike more

Overall its a good product......
    Quote Originally Posted by SparkerS1 View Post
    just change EO and take up this OWS package, the moment i hit the rd, can feel the bike is running damn smooth

this package is worth the recommendations, can try it out and get addicted to the smoothness and unleash the bike's potential
    Quote Originally Posted by xisco View Post
    Went down Unique Motorsport today for servicing. I'm very happy with the $68 Ultra Performance Package. Now my 9 years 4 months Super 4 (Version S) very smooth and responsive. Good service by Unique Motorsports, especially mechanic Ah Kee.

Services done today
    -------------------
    1) OWS Package.
    2) RK Chain & Sprockets.
    3) OWS 3 in 1 Ultra Performance Package.
    4) Service K&N Air Filter.
    5) Replaced Steering Cone.
    Quote Originally Posted by hongwei09 View Post
    I just did the engine flush 3 in 1 yesterday. There is a significant difference in the smoothness today. Do not hesitate to get it to improve your ride. I would say it is $68 well spent =)
    Quote Originally Posted by roywong13 View Post
    i agree to all . i use it on my 8 years old super 4 . now very smooth . good buy .
    Quote Originally Posted by aaronhuang View Post
    Just bought a 2nd hand bike n when i use the gsr 400 it's so rough n not smooth, after using the ows 3in1 package is better can feel the diffrence when riding. rating 5 star
    Quote Originally Posted by ongsujie View Post
    I tried the OWS Performance 3 in 1 yesterday while doing my EO change. They add the engine flush and run the engine for a while,when they drain out the old EO I noticed it was much dirtier than the past. On the way back home,I immediately noticed the difference in my bike. The engine was much smoother than before! It makes my ride more enjoyable!
    Quote Originally Posted by edwardthy View Post
    Hi just wanna post my feedback regarding about OWS 3 Steps to Ultra Performance Package (3 in 1).

Finally tried it on my 6-years old bikey during engine flush e day before.. Never knew it could release e potential of my bike! All along i din know that my bike was so rough til i tried e OWS 3 Steps to Ultra Performance Package (3 in 1). Can felt e difference immediately as i ride out of e shop. Riding is made more enjoyable as engine is now more responsive.

To bros out there, try this products w no regrets! Kudos to Unique for bringing in quality stuffs! Also thanks to Alec for e strong recommendations. Upz for unique la!
    Quote Originally Posted by overcrash View Post
    Did the following at UM on my Suzuki DRZ400SM

1) Change Engine oil (Belray Thumper)
    2) Change to Iridium Plug
    3) Change Oil Filter
    4) OWS 3 in 1 Ultra Performance Package.
    5) Installed my own MSR gear shifter
    6) new throttle tubes and grips

I always love the ride after a clean change of engine oil! So naturally, the ride out of autobay @ kaki bukit after my servicing was highly anticipated. =)

The first turn of the throttle was shiok! very smooth feeling! on my wrist that is! ok, i think that was due to #6.

At the same time, the bike accelerated smoothly, very smooth in fact, and the ride felt really "light". The response was crisp too~
    I am not too sure whether its the routine oil/oil filter/plug change or is it the 3-in-1, but i would say its ALL of these elements.
    And needless to say, the OWS 3-in-1 package sure does make a difference. I had gone thru several oil changes before, and this is the first time i felt such smoothness and response.

Will definitely do it again if "vit M" allows!

Maybe different bikes/riders will feel differently, but for me, i think it is money well spent~ value for $$$$. =)
    Quote Originally Posted by poiuytrewq View Post
    Got the $90 package + changed to HEL brakelines on friday. Bike feels smoother after the treatment. Cheers for OWS and esp UM for coming up with this package.. Got to take care of my ride and do my part for the needy.. Cheers again to UM!!
    Quote Originally Posted by speed_angel View Post
    before i went to service my bike,it had been giving me a few problems. the bike is quite old so i guess its time is coming soon.

when i visited my bike shop for servicing, i had mentioned that my bike had been facing a few problems and that the bike was feeling very rough and lacked power. i had changed engine oil and plugs before but it was not very smooth, so i thought i had to overhaul my bike.

i was then introduced to the 3-in-1 product and was told that it would help. i also found it fair to make a tiny investment to see if the product would help.

after i had received the treatment, the 1st journey out of the shop felt like i took out a new bike. the bike felt as though it was raring to go and the throttle was very responsive. i also found that there has been an increase in the total milage i can travel on a full tank of petrol.

this might seem abit too good to believe when u hear it, but i can vouch for this item having tried it and give it an overwhelming 2 thumbs up!
    Quote Originally Posted by love_ivy View Post
    just try ows 3 in 1...only one word... nice

Last edited by Unique_Motorsports; 04-03-2011 at 06:04 PM.

JbAtRaCeR
    kena labelled SG- KL Express...
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I tried the OWS engine flush on my dad's 22 000km Honda wave(without telling him) and it works. Dad just changed oil about 1000km ago.

From what i know 1000km oil not so dirty. I add the OWS engine flush,run the engine for about 15mins and draining the oil,i found out that his engine oil darker than my 5500km oil change from a spec 3.When i touch the engine oil and rubbing the oil between my fingers,found out that there is more sludge compared to his normal oil change.

After refilling with new engine oil,passed him the keys,he took off to the mosque,came back telling me what have i done to his wave. Asked him why,he says his wave engine response is better.

"Irreplaceable"

e|ement
    \
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

wa a good son....good job
    bike history
    1987 - 1988 - Baby steps
    1989 - 2005 - Bus,Mrt,Taxi
    Nov05 - Jan07 -YBR125
    Jan07 - Feb11- CB400 Spec 1
    Mar11 - ??? Fazer 1000
    Nov05 - Got Got Class 2B
    Dec 06 - Got Class 2A
    Nov07 - Got Class 3
    Mar08 - Got Class 2

Unique_Motorsports
    is online!
    1 Kaki Bukit Ave 6 #02-54/55 Autobay @ Kaki Bukit (S)417883 / 48 Toh Guan Road East #02-140(S)608586
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thank you for your feedback.
    Regards
    Sales Team Unique
    (HQ 62925578 /KB 68446378 / TG 65154978 / WL 63392178/ SG 63415378)

*All prices quoted are valid and correct at the point of posting - subject to change without prior notice*
    Cash/ NETS/ Mastercard/ VISA/ Diners/ JCB/ AMEX - 0% Interest Free Instalment Plans available for DBS, POSB, Diners & UOB Credit Cards Holders

40 Sam Leong Road Singapore 207930 Tel: 62925578 Fax: 62955579
    1007/1009 Serangoon Road (S)328168 Tel: 6341 5378
    1 Kaki Bukit Ave 6 #02-54/55 Autobay @ Kaki Bukit Singapore 417883 Tel: 6844 6378 Fax: 6844 6379
    48 Toh Guan Road East #02-140 Enterprise Hub Singapore 608586 Tel: 6515 4978 Fax: 6515 4979
    280 Woodlands Ind Pk E5 #01-43 Harvest @ Woodlands Tel: 6339 2178 Fax: 6339 3379
    Opening hours: 10am to 8pm (Mon to Sat)

www.uniquemotorsports.com.sg
    *Unique Motorsports Forum*
    *Engine Ice - Hi-Performance Coolant*
    AFAM - Technology That Makes The Difference! (The Genuine AFAM from Belgium)
    ASV Inventions Unbreakable Brake & Clutch Levers-Made in USA (Up to 5 years warranty)
    Driven Racing Research & Development USA - Highest Quality American-Made Products!
    *Servicing Packages for Super 4/Vtec I/II/III/REVO*

Looking for any services or promotions offered by Unique Motorsports?
    Simply click and view them at:

Sitemap of Unique Motorsports

Disclaimer Clause: All logos, brand names, pictures, design, patent and trademarks belong to the respective owner. For description, illustration and explanation purposes only.

h4hahak1m
    is Bear
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Can u PM me the price for the engine flush only? And how much do i have to use per oil change, say my bike uses 800ml of EO. Thx

Spark 135 and x1r riders!
    Add yourself into our new FB page now!
    Or if u're and ex-spark/x1r rider.
    No registration fees

https://www.facebook.com/yamahat135sbf

Unique_Motorsports
    is online!
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by h4hahak1m View Post
    Can u PM me the price for the engine flush only? And how much do i have to use per oil change, say my bike uses 800ml of EO. Thx
    You have a PM.
    Regards
    Sales Team Unique

*All prices quoted are valid and correct at the point of posting - subject to change without prior notice*
    Cash/ NETS/ Mastercard/ VISA/ Diners/ JCB/ AMEX - 0% Interest Free Instalment Plans available for DBS, POSB, Diners & UOB Credit Cards Holders

1 Kaki Bukit Ave 6 #02-54/55 Autobay @ Kaki Bukit Singapore 417883 Tel: 6844 6378 Fax: 6844 6379
    48 Toh Guan Road East #02-140 Enterprise Hub Singapore 608586 Tel: 6515 4978 Fax: 6515 4979
    280 Woodlands Ind Pk E5 #01-43 Harvest @ Woodlands Tel: 6339 2178 Fax: 6339 3379

ASV Inventions Unbreakable Brake & Clutch Levers-Made in USA (Up to 5 years warranty)
    Driven Racing Research & Development USA - Highest Quality American-Made Products!

Disclaimer Clause: All logos, brand names, pictures, design, patent and trademarks belong to the respective owner. For description, illustration and explanation purposes only.

hongwei09
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I just did the engine flush 3 in 1 yesterday. There is a significant difference in the smoothness today. Do not hesitate to get it to improve your ride. I would say it is $68 well spent =)
    when there's a WHEEL...
    there's a way...

Unique_Motorsports
    is online!
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hongwei09 View Post
    Thank you for your feedback.

To all: Do try with confident.
    Regards
    Sales Team Unique

roywong13
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i agree to all . i use it on my 8 years old super 4 . now very smooth . good buy .

dinie
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

so it doesnt include new EO as well?

Mr wHo
    is surfing in and out
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i am goin to change my engine oil soon, how much for motul and the 3in1s ? pm thanks
    MR WHO SAYS;

" YOU THINK YOU ARE THAT FAST MEH? IF YOU THINK YOU ARE FAST, THERE WILL BE ALWAYS SOMEONE ELSE (WHO) IS EVEN FASTER THEN YOU... BELIEVE IT!!"

Unique_Motorsports
    is online!
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dinie View Post
    so it doesnt include new EO as well?
    This OWS 3 in 1 is to be added on to the engine oil packages.
    Regards
    Sales Team Unique

Unique_Motorsports
    is online!
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mr wHo View Post
    i am goin to change my engine oil soon, how much for motul and the 3in1s ? pm thanks
    You have a PM.
    Regards
    Sales Team Unique

Petzlica
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

bro, do we need to service the block for spark?? how much will it cost to service my carburator n block??
    [LEFT]
    DEC 05-May 07 : Yamaha RxZ
    May 07-July 08: Yamaha Spark 135 White Standard Coverset
    Aug 08-Jan 10: Yamaha Spark 135 ALL Black Coverset
    Jan 11-May 14... Yamaha Spark 135 Ver 2010 Red

Unique_Motorsports
    is online!
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Petzlica View Post
    bro, do we need to service the block for spark?? how much will it cost to service my carburator n block??
    You have a PM.
    Regards
    Sales Team Unique

xisco
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Went down Unique Motorsport today for servicing. I'm very happy with the $68 Ultra Performance Package. Now my 9 years 4 months Super 4 (Version S) very smooth and responsive. Good service by Unique Motorsports, especially mechanic Ah Kee.

Services done today
    -------------------
    1) OWS Package.
    2) RK Chain & Sprockets.
    3) OWS 3 in 1 Ultra Performance Package.
    4) Service K&N Air Filter.
    5) Replaced Steering Cone.

tweakmax2
    has no status.
    Moderator Preview
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

my ta200 can go for such servicing ?

RAO
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tweakmax2 View Post
    You'll get a reply - "Sure, do drop by whenever you're free" - =)

Unique_Motorsports
    is online!
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tweakmax2 View Post
    Sure. OWS 3 in 1 can be used on any motorcycle.

Quote Originally Posted by RAO View Post
    You'll get a reply - "Sure, do drop by whenever you're free" - =)
    Thank you.
    Regards
    Sales Team Unique

Unique_Motorsports
    is online!
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

$88 & $108 SERVICING PACKAGES
    (21/07/08 TO 30/08/08 ONLY)

OFFER PERIOD: 21/07/08 TO 30/08/08 ONLY

$88 PACKAGE

- 4 x Denso Regular Spark Plugs
    - OWS 800 Syntholite Fully Synthetic 10W40 Engine Oil
    - Honda Oil Filter Replacement
    - Labour Charges

For Honda CB400 Super 4/ Vtec / Revo only

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

$108 PACKAGE

- OWS 800 Syntholite Fully Synthetic 10W40 Engine Oil
    - Oil Filter Replacement (Yamaha / Honda / Suzuki)
    - Labour Charges

For Class 2/2A bikes
    (Applicable to most bikes except RVF400/VFR400)
    Regards
    Sales Team Unique

XiAoAlan
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How does the procedures go about? Adding OWS engine flush to the old EO first? Run for 15mins and drain the old EO away? Lastly replace with a new EO issit?

Unique_Motorsports
    is online!
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Engine Flush ( OWS 210 )

The OWS 210 Engine flush is the only engine flush recommended by dealerships worldwide to enhance regular maintenance. It is able to clean out carbon and impurities buildup during normal driving that even the best quality oil cannot achieve.

Description & benefits :
    4. Restores lost compression and reduces friction by removing all impurities in the engine oil

Recommended uses :

Application :
    Add to engine oil, at normal operating temperature, run for 10 min., drain oil, and change oil filter. Can be added to all types of motor oils.
    Regards
    Sales Team Unique

Unique_Motorsports
    is online!
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

OWS Performance 3-in-1

Engine Flush ( OWS 210 )

The OWS 210 Engine flush is the only engine flush recommended by dealerships worldwide to enhance regular maintenance.
    It is able to clean out carbon and impurities buildup during normal driving that even the best quality oil cannot achieve.

Description & benefits :

Recommended uses :

Application :
    Add to engine oil, at normal operating temperature, run for 10 min., drain oil, and change oil filter.

OWS 360 is a powerful fuel system cleaner that has more than 1 function and it replaces up to 4 different
    kind of competitive products in the market. It works for both diesel and petrol engines.

Recommended uses :

Application :
    Add to petrol or diesel tank with minimum of 4 Gallons of diesel or gas. Works best with OWS 210,

The OWS 220 Engine protector is the ultimate engine oil vitamin that safely protects your engine
    internals without leaving behind residues that may cause long term damage to your engines.

Description & benefits :
    3. Reduces friction wear
    8. Longer engine life
    9. Quieter operations
    12. NO PTFE or TEFLON

Recommended uses :

Application :
    Regards
    Sales Team Unique

Unique_Motorsports
    is online!
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default OWS Performance Products - Made In Germany (Vitamins For Your Motorcycles)

OWS Performance Engine Oils and Gear Oil

900 Synthomax Xtreme
    Fully synthetic Racing Spec 4 cycle oil developed for
    high HP and high RPM racing and performance bikes.

It increases engine performance, eases cold starts, prolongs oil life and
    decreases sludge while neutralising corrosives formed in the oil. High detergency
    content ensures engine cleanliness and prevents varnish and carbon deposits.
    Specially designed for road bikes with wet clutch, providing smoothest
    gear engagement.

800 Syntholite
    Fully synthetic 4 cycle oil developed
    for high speed and high RPM engines.

It provides maximum engine protection, reduced friction
    and lower operating temperatures.800 Syntholite also ensures engine
    cleanliness and smoother gear changes.

600 Series

Exceeds API GL5, JASO-MA 4T specifications. OWS 600 serires 15W50
    provides maximum protection. Reduced friction for greater performance and
    lower fuel consumption.

Synthogear

This Fully synthetic high performance gear oil is developed with OWS
    synthetic technology, for use in motorcycles with 5-6 speed gearboxes. It has
    exceptional fluidity at low temperature with high lubricating ability that lowers
    friction and wear. Use this multigrade oil to reduce shifting difficulties
    (eg. hard to shift/noisy gears) and in accordance with API GL4 / GL5 specifications.

Links to Unique Motorsports's Servicing Packages

Servicing Packages for Class 2B Bikes

Servicing Packages for Honda CB400 Super 4/Vtec/Revo

Servicing Packages for Suzuki GSR400/600

Servicing Packages for Class 2A/2 Bikes

Last edited by Unique_Motorsports; 01-09-2010 at 12:41 PM.
    Regards
    Sales Team Unique

Unique_Motorsports
    is online!
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default OWS - The UBER POWER TURBO RACING and the UBER POWER NA RACING Oils.

OWS - The UBER POWER TURBO RACING and the UBER POWER NA RACING Oils.

These 2 oils are specifically designed for the TURBO engines and the NA engines. Both oils behave differently and has been tested to produce excellent horsepower gains under extreme driving/ racing conditions; at the same time giving the best protection for the engine.

Based on OWS revolutionary zero friction c.f. technology, the engine is able to work with almost zero friction thus producing peak power consistently under even hot and extreme conditions. This is coupled by our new viscosity technology that gives you high protection when the car is driven hard yet gives excellent throttle response when the car is driven gently. The oil behaves like a 0W30 oil at low revs but gives you the smooth and torquey feel when accelerating hard to the rev limiter like a 5W60 wt oil; yet it gives you the protection and quiet idling that a 0W30 oil cannot achieve. In fact this can be seen from the fuel economy that this oil will give you.

The OWS Uber Power Turbo Racing oil was tested in a 400 Hp Subaru Sti in Sepang International Circuit. With the air temp at 30 degrees C, the oil temp peaked at 108 degrees C after 5 hard laps at 90 % race pace. The oil pressure also remained very stable between 2 – 7 bar. The oil temp went down to 95 degrees C on a half a lap warm down. The track times were consistent for many laps and the car was able to do almost 30 laps and yet take the 300 km drive back to Singapore. Under normal road driving conditions, the car saw a fuel economy improvement of 10% and the engine was very smooth and quiet.

So go out and get yours today.

OWS UBER POWER TURBO RACING ENGINE OIL: $130 (4 LITRES CAN)
    OWS UBER POWER NA RACING ENGINE OIL: $120 (4 LITRES CAN)
    Regards
    Sales Team Unique

Unique_Motorsports
    is online!
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default OWS 800 Syntholite Fully Synthetic / Denso Servicing Packages ($88 / $108 / $188)

OWS 800 Syntholite Fully Synthetic / Denso Servicing Packages ($88 / $108 / $188)

$88 PACKAGE

- OWS 800 Syntholite 10W40 Fully Synthetic Engine Oil
    - Honda Oil Filter Replacement
    - Labour Charges

For Honda CB400 Super 4 / Vtec / Revo only

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

$108 PACKAGE

- Labour Charges
    (Applicable to most class 2/2A bikes except RVF400/VFR400)

$188 PACKAGE

- Servicing/Balancing of carburetors or Balancing of injectors
    - Labour Charges
    (Applicable to most class 2/2A bikes except RVF400/VFR400)
    Regards
    Sales Team Unique

Unique_Motorsports
    is online!
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default OWS Performance 3-in-1 Review

OWS Performance 3-in-1

Engine Flush ( OWS 210 )

Description & benefits :

Recommended uses :

Application :

Recommended uses :

Application :

Description & benefits :
    3. Reduces friction wear
    8. Longer engine life
    9. Quieter operations
    12. NO PTFE or TEFLON

Recommended uses :

Application :
    Regards
    Sales Team Unique

Unique_Motorsports
    is online!
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default OWS 610 Universal Cleaner

OWS 610 Universal Cleaner

An excellent cleaner that leaves no residue. Removes oil and grease. leaves an absolutely clean surface, enhnce the action of:

• OWS-Brake Quit Squeal
    OWS-Haftsynthese
    OWS-Haftschmiermittel
    OWS-Mounting Paste
    • Optimum coefficient of friction in
    disc and drum breaks
    • Multiple use

Application
    To clean: spray on the dirty parts and wait until it evaporates.
    Repeat as necessary.

Hi all , demostration done at Unique Motorsports ( BEFORE & AFTER )

Regards
    Sales Team Unique

Unique_Motorsports
    is online!
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default OWS Miracle Concourse Refinisher 168

OWS Miracle Concourse Refinisher 168

• Dramatically improves condition of all surfaces:
    Car paintwork, metal surfaces incl. stainless
    steel or any painted material.

• For Automotive and household use, clean, seal
    and protects kitchen or bathroom tiles, glass
    and mirrors from dirt and water staining.

• Removes oxidation, dirt, stains & grease

• Restore dull and faded painted surfaces to like
    new condition.

• Remove surface scratches on head or tail lamps
    or painted surfaces to showroom condition.

• Does not strip off wax.

• Not for fabric & leather surface, rubber or
    porous surfaces.

• Prevent water-staining or fingerprint marks

• Refinishing Aluminium and mag wheels

The difference between ( BEFORE & AFTER ) using OWS Miracle Concourse

Tested On A 9 Years Old Bike
    Regards
    Sales Team Unique

Unique_Motorsports
    is online!
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default OWS 380 Octane Booster

Octane Booster

• Increases Octane Effect as much
    as 7 points
    • Stops Engine Knocks Pings and Hesitations
    • Smooths rough idling, quieter
    running
    • Improves combustion

Uses:
    In all automobile check ups, all gas and diesel engine repairs with low A-U values

Application
    Add to fuel tank. It is proven that this can be use in all types of automobiles even with catalytic converter.
    Last edited by Unique_Motorsports; 21-11-2008 at 11:24 PM.
    Regards
    Sales Team Unique

Unique_Motorsports
    is online!
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default OWS Power Packages For All Class 2/2A Bikes - While Stock Last!

Post deleted
    Last edited by Unique_Motorsports; 04-03-2011 at 06:03 PM.
    Regards
    Sales Team Unique

Unique_Motorsports
    is online!
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Description of Products

OWS 800 Syntholite 10W40
    - 100% synthetic motor oil blended with advanced additives
    - Viscosity stability under extreme conditions
    - Reduced engine wear
    - Reduced friction and engine oil temperature
    - Formulated for ‘wet’ clutches
    - Excellent engine cleaniess
    - Exceeds API SG/CF specifications
    - Exceeds JASO-MA 4T specifications

OWS 380 Octane Booster
    - Increases Octane Effect as much as 7 points
    - Stops Engine Knocks, Pings and Hesitations
    - Restores Lost Horsepower
    - Protect valves
    - Cleans Carburetor

STP Oil Treatment
    - Reduces Engine Wear
    - Keep Engine Cleaner
    - Help Reduce Oil Consumption
    - Increases Oil Film Thickness

Hi Flo Oil Filter
    - Remove impure substances such as carbon and metal grains in contaminated engine oil
    - Keep Engine Cleaner
    - Replace regularly to protect the engine

Limited Packages only. While stock last!

Last edited by Unique_Motorsports; 01-09-2010 at 12:33 PM.
    Regards
    Sales Team Unique

Unique_Motorsports
    is online!
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Regards
    Sales Team Unique

y2kredbull
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How much is the 3-in-1 treatment package?
    Bikes Previously Owned: Aprilia RS125, Kawasaki KRR150, Honda RVF400, Yamaha Spark135, Yamaha FZ6N, Suzuki Hayabusa ,Yamaha RXS115, Yamaha Spark135, Yamaha Nuovo Elegance, Yamaha Spark135, Yamaha FZ16.Honda Vtec1, Yamaha FZ1N, Honda Wave-S, Honda CB400X
    Current Ride: Honda NC750X.

Unique_Motorsports
    is online!
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by y2kredbull View Post
    How much is the 3-in-1 treatment package?
    You have a PM.
    Regards
    Sales Team Unique

xiing_2005
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Unique_Motorsports View Post

OWS 610 Universal Cleaner

An excellent cleaner that leaves no residue. Removes oil and grease. leaves an absolutely clean surface, enhnce the action of:

• OWS-Brake Quit Squeal
    OWS-Haftsynthese
    OWS-Haftschmiermittel
    OWS-Mounting Paste
    • Optimum coefficient of friction in
    disc and drum breaks
    • Multiple use

Application
    To clean: spray on the dirty parts and wait until it evaporates.
    Repeat as necessary.

Hi all , demostration done at Unique Motorsports ( BEFORE & AFTER )

kelvin jus try out tis item . cant stop spraying sia lol now my chain is shine and look like new .

Unique_Motorsports
    is online!
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by xiing_2005 View Post
    kelvin jus try out tis item . cant stop spraying sia lol now my chain is shine and look like new .
    Glad that you like this product. Enjoy using it.
    Regards
    Sales Team Unique

Unique_Motorsports
    is online!
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Octane Booster

• Increases Octane Effect as much
    as 7 points
    • Stops Engine Knocks Pings and Hesitations
    • Smooths rough idling, quieter
    running
    • Improves combustion

Uses:
    In all automobile check ups, all gas and diesel engine repairs with low A-U values

Application
    Add to fuel tank. It is proven that this can be use in all types of automobiles even with catalytic converter.
    Regards
    Sales Team Unique

Evo1809
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

OWS Performance 3-in-1

Engine Flush ( OWS 210 )

Description & benefits :

Recommended uses :

Application :

Recommended uses :

Application :

Description & benefits :
    3. Reduces friction wear
    8. Longer engine life
    9. Quieter operations
    12. NO PTFE or TEFLON

Recommended uses :

Application :
    This is good stuff!!! I tried the OWS engine flush (OWS 210) on my dad's Honda CB400 Ver S without telling him and it works amazingly. My dad just changed oil about 1 month ago.

From what I know the oil should not be so dirty cause my dad seldom ride. I add the OWS 210 engine flush, run the engine for about 10 mins and drain the oil, I discovered that his engine oil is darker than my 5000km oil change from a spec 3. The oil seems to have more sludge compared to his normal oil change.

After topping up with new engine oil and OWS 220 engine protector and adding OWS 360 fuel system treatment to his fuel tank, I returned the bike to him. He took his bike to work the next day, came back asking me what have I done to his bike. I ask him y, he replied me "u changed a new engine?" He told me his bike's throttle respond is better, the bike feels lighter n the engine noise n vibrations is greatly reduced.

OWS 3 in 1 treatment is amazing, no joke...
    In loving memory 1809 ( 2004 - 2008 )

Evo1809
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

OWS Performance 3-in-1

Engine Flush ( OWS 210 )

Description & benefits :

Recommended uses :

Application :

Recommended uses :

Application :

Description & benefits :
    3. Reduces friction wear
    8. Longer engine life
    9. Quieter operations
    12. NO PTFE or TEFLON

Recommended uses :

Application :
    This is good stuff!!! I tried the OWS engine flush (OWS 210) on my dad's Honda CB400 Ver S without telling him and it works amazingly. My dad just changed oil about 1 month ago.

From what I know the oil should not be so dirty cause my dad seldom ride. I add the OWS 210 engine flush, run the engine for about 10 mins and drain the oil, I discovered that his engine oil is darker than my 5000km oil change from a spec 3. The oil seems to have more sludge compared to his normal oil change.

After topping up with new engine oil and OWS 220 engine protector and adding OWS 360 fuel system treatment to his fuel tank, I returned the bike to him. He took his bike to work the next day, came back asking me what have I done to his bike. I ask him y, he replied me "u changed a new engine?" He told me his bike's throttle respond is better, the bike feels lighter n the engine noise n vibrations is greatly reduced.

OWS 3-in-1 vitamins is amazing, no joke...
    In loving memory 1809 ( 2004 - 2008 )

Unique_Motorsports
    is online!
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Evo1809 View Post

OWS 3-in-1 vitamins is amazing, no joke...
    Thank you for your support and feedback.
    Regards
    Sales Team Unique

Unique_Motorsports
    is online!
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1st post updated.
    Regards
    Sales Team Unique

Sergeant_Faizal
    has no status.
    P Plate
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Servicing for my GSXR400

Hi...Faizal here. I want to service my GSXR400. wih the OWS Power Package below, plus spark plugs, Pirelli Diablo 120/60-17 160/60-17, N bleeding for my brakes...How much will that all be...any discount for all this from u guys?
    If good price I will come on Saturday 13/12/08.....Do all on that day. Pls quote total price and how long it takes to get done....Thanks a lot....

OWS Power Packages For All Class 2/2A Bikes - While Stock Last!

$78 PACKAGE (Usual Price: $111)

- OWS 800 Syntholite 10W40 Fully Synthetic Engine Oil x 3
    - OWS 380 Octane Booster
    - STP Oil Treatment
    - Daytona Oil Filter Replacement
    - Labour Charges

Applicable for:
    Honda:
    - CB400 Super 4 Ver S/R / PB1 / Vtec I/II/III /Revo
    - CBR400/600/1000
    - RVF400/ VFR400
    Yamaha:
    - Fazer 600/1000
    - XJR400
    - R1
    - R6
    Kawasaki:
    - ZX4
    Suzuki:
    - GSXR400/600/1000
    - Bandit 400
    For models not listed, please check with us.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

$88 PACKAGE (Usual Price: $133)
    - OWS 800 Syntholite 10W40 Fully Synthetic Engine Oil x 4
    - OWS 380 Octane Booster
    - STP Oil Treatment
    - Daytona Oil Filter Replacement
    - Labour Charges

Applicable for:
    Honda:
    - CBR1100XX
    - African Twin 750
    Yamaha:
    - FJR1300
    Kawasaki:
    - ZX636
    Suzuki:
    - GSXR1300
    For models not listed, please check with us.

Description of Products

OWS 800 Syntholite 10W40
    - 100% synthetic motor oil blended with advanced additives
    - Viscosity stability under extreme conditions
    - Reduced engine wear
    - Reduced friction and engine oil temperature
    - Formulated for ‘wet’ clutches
    - Excellent engine cleaniess
    - Exceeds API SG/CF specifications
    - Exceeds JASO-MA 4T specifications

OWS 380 Octane Booster
    - Increases Octane Effect as much as 7 points
    - Stops Engine Knocks, Pings and Hesitations
    - Restores Lost Horsepower
    - Protect valves
    - Cleans Carburetor

STP Oil Treatment
    - Reduces Engine Wear
    - Keep Engine Cleaner
    - Help Reduce Oil Consumption
    - Increases Oil Film Thickness

Daytona Oil Filter
    - Remove impure substances such as carbon and metal grains in contaminated engine oil
    - Keep Engine Cleaner
    - Replace regularly to protect the engine

Limited Packages only. While stock last!

Unique_Motorsports
    is online!
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sergeant_Faizal View Post
    Hi...Faizal here. I want to service my GSXR400. wih the OWS Power Package below, plus spark plugs, Pirelli Diablo 120/60-17 160/60-17, N bleeding for my brakes...How much will that all be...any discount for all this from u guys?
    If good price I will come on Saturday 13/12/08.....Do all on that day. Pls quote total price and how long it takes to get done....Thanks a lot....
    You have a PM.
    Regards
    Sales Team Unique

Unique_Motorsports
    is online!
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

OWS 513 ADHERRING CHAIN LUBE

Adherring chain lube lubricant is a specially formulated product designed for motorcycle
    'O' ring chains & suspension parts. It sprays on evenly with a unique penetrating action that provides complete coverage of the chain, creating a waterproof barrier that prevents rust and corrosion. Adherring chain lube lubricant will not fling off and will lower friction wear.

• Salt Proof and water proof
    • Penetrates very well even in small spaces
    • 100% Synthetic
    • Long life corrosion protection
    • Tremendous ability to withstand pressure
    • Protects brake lines against corrosion
    • Superior Film Strength with Anti ShearinG & Anti Wear Resistance
    • ‘Molecule-stick’ Polymers On Chain
    Prevents Fling Off

Uses:
    For best results , apply on warm chain.
    Shake can well.
    Regards
    Sales Team Unique

Lims
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

upz for OWS! changed 800Syntholite & OWS Twin Irdium Spark Plugs today at Defu Lane branch! =D

rayhunter
    has no status.
    TeePee
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

can this Injector Fuel System Treatment ( OWS 360 ) be use on carb S4? or it's for fuel injection bike? please pm me the package price.thanks.
    ride safe today,ride again tomorrow

Unique_Motorsports
    is online!
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Lims View Post
    upz for OWS! changed 800Syntholite & OWS Twin Irdium Spark Plugs today at Defu Lane branch! =D
    Thank you for your support and feedback.

Quote Originally Posted by rayhunter View Post
    can this Injector Fuel System Treatment ( OWS 360 ) be use on carb S4? or it's for fuel injection bike? please pm me the package price.thanks.
    Yes, it can be used on both carburetors and injectors.
    Regards
    Sales Team Unique

rayhunter
    has no status.
    TeePee
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

.Yes, it can be used on both carburetors and injectors.

all right..noted with thanks.
    ride safe today,ride again tomorrow

Unique_Motorsports
    is online!
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by rayhunter View Post
    all right..noted with thanks.
    You are welcome.
    Regards
    Sales Team Unique

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast