Date: 29- 31 MAY 2011
My friend (Jun Hao) and I are planning for a 3D2N ride to Kenyir Lake from 29 May - 31 May 2011.
We are looking for riding partners, everyone is welcomed. We are friendly riders, wish to meet and make friends with riders all around the globe, especially the nearest neighbour, Singaporean.
Let me introduce myself first.
My name is Sam, 33,married,currently staying and teaching at Segamat Johor. Yes, i am a highschool science teacher.My hometown is Bentong,Pahang.
Here are the plan and suggestion for riders depart from Singapore :
1. Ride to Segamat and overnight (FOC) at my house in Segamat on 28 May. Try to reach segamat town after 10pm because i only free after 10pm on that day.
2. on 29 May, 5am we will leave Segamat and ride to Bentong via Bahau- Karak-Bentong(old trunk road with lots of curves). will reach Bentong Town at 8am.
3. Breakfast and meet my friend (Jun Hao) , he is riding to meet us at Bentong from Klang, Selangor.
4. 9am,leave Bentong and head north to Kuala Lipis. Lunch at Kuala Lipis, eat the famous Hakka Noodles at K.Lipis.
5. After lunch, proceed to Gua Musang, refuel, then proceed to Kenyir Lake. We will ride on the new ,still under construction road to Kenyir. more details on the road, check out http://www.motobiking.com/2009_Files...0809_main.html
we will stop by to visit the Elephant Sanctuary at Sungai Ketiar tasik kenyir 1,047m above sea level,, by the scenic Tasik Kenyir-Gua Musang road.
6. Reach Lake Kenyir about 3pm. Check in to Lake Kenyir Resort & Spa. http://www.lakekenyir.com/
7. Breakfast,then take a boat cruise around the lake for sightseeing. 10.30am, leave Kenyir Lake and head to Kuala Berang - Kuala Terengganu - Bentong.
8. Arrive Bentong at 4pm,rest and swim at Chamang Waterfall, Bentong.
9. Jun Hao will back home to KL, as he need to work on 31 May.
10. Singapore riders and I will stay at Bentong (my hometown) for one night, FOC.
11. 7.30am: Breakfast at Bentong,then heading to Segamat - Singapore.
i) Budget: about RM 100-150 each person for accomodation at Lake Kenyir Resort and Spa (http://www.lakekenyir.com/accommodation.php) sharing.........
ii) petrol: depends on bike
iii) food: about RM100
Total estimated budget ,excluding fuel: about RM200-300 only.
a) Segamat - Gua Musang (394km)
b) Gua Musang - Lake Kenyir (about 180km)
c) Lake Kenyir - Kuala Berang- Kuala Terengganu - Bentong ( about 370km)
d) Bentong - Segamat (192km)
e) Segamat - Singapore (217km)
My contact number: 010-7600635
MSN chat: email@example.com
any question, or suggestion is welcomed, hope will have a wonderful riding trip with u guys.Dont hesitate to contact me any time.
## NO Fussy riders, sorry##
1. Sam (honda magna 750)
2. Jun Hao (Kawa ER6N)