User Tag List

Page 1857 of 1857 FirstFirst ... 857135717571807184718531854185518561857
Results 92,801 to 92,805 of 92805

Thread: Kawasaki KRR150 Riders

  1. #92801
    adesmond2
    is a Relaxed
    SBF Lacer
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Sgp lorh...
    Posts
    7,799
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Asyrafazzis View Post
    thanks desmond. anybody can accompany go jb w me for my bike haha or in sg also cam, i think im in the same boat azazil was a few months back
    all married with kids.. no time liao.. hahaha..

    My khakis are mostly married or with kids (same as me) hahaha..

    Have to ask those kids who have grown up.. But I doubt KR will be still around when that happens for my case..

    Once COE ended, die die need to scrap due to emission law (NEA) sianz max..
    Kindly read thru at least the intro section first before decide to post any comments.... thanks...

    Please proceed to this website/web link if you guys have any technical issues on Kawasaki Kips/KR150, I'll update the 1st POST as and when there's a new question. Newbies questions on the top as well.



    http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6285055#post6285055

  2. #92802
    Azazil
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    27
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hi all KRRs
    I tot thread dead but today I realised still breathing & beating. Sorry I no FB & seldom come here but I can be easier contacted via email: shahrul94@Mail.com
    TQ
    Last edited by Azazil; 31-10-2018 at 05:51 PM. Reason: Typo

     

     
  3. #92803
    Azazil
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    27
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    hi desmond, ive been reading tis thread & its an honour to noe u the krmaster.
    sorry I no FB, hope u can contact me at my above given personal email.

  4. #92804
    Azazil
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    27
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    hi guys
    many things happen since my last entry here on apr2018. below is the brief details, Wil share wt u more if time permits.

    1. got a good deal used block frm carosel & instaled.
    2. found out bike was saved from NEA death sentence
    3. went for 5days solo ride covering entire malaysia.
    4. manage to diy chrome polish rim.
    5. Nex project to diy instal rear hugger.
    6. Thinking of solo ride to southern Thailand. Haha

  5. #92805
    adesmond2
    is a Relaxed
    SBF Lacer
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Sgp lorh...
    Posts
    7,799
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Azazil View Post
    Hi all KRRs
    I tot thread dead but today I realised still breathing & beating. Sorry I no FB & seldom come here but I can be easier contacted via email: shahrul94@Mail.com
    TQ
    LOL.. we are usually busy with some other stuff

    Quote Originally Posted by Azazil View Post
    hi desmond, ive been reading tis thread & its an honour to noe u the krmaster.
    sorry I no FB, hope u can contact me at my above given personal email.
    haha.. I'm not master.. there's a lot of other masters out there who's not coming to this thread already..

    Quote Originally Posted by Azazil View Post
    hi guys
    many things happen since my last entry here on apr2018. below is the brief details, Wil share wt u more if time permits.

    1. got a good deal used block frm carosel & instaled.
    2. found out bike was saved from NEA death sentence
    3. went for 5days solo ride covering entire malaysia.
    4. manage to diy chrome polish rim.
    5. Nex project to diy instal rear hugger.
    6. Thinking of solo ride to southern Thailand. Haha
    Go on! While you still young..

    https://www.singaporebikes.com/forum...n-Thailand-MHS

    Look at other post that people has went to Thailand.. Follow the route and back up plans and etc.. But please keep someone updated whenever it's possible.

    I've organised 2 trips to Thailand/Hatyai and Laos before but only Thailand/Hatyai is successful because got 2 strong and powerfully players. (botak and huairen)

    Laos - I had a accident and had to reverse back to Singapore due to group not united enough and doesn't understand hand signs and group convey. Organise da** long but with the group unable to understand hand signs and conveys, I dun have the time and effort to teach while we are otw.. already risk almost died once, dun wan to have another chance of accident again.
    Kindly read thru at least the intro section first before decide to post any comments.... thanks...

    Please proceed to this website/web link if you guys have any technical issues on Kawasaki Kips/KR150, I'll update the 1st POST as and when there's a new question. Newbies questions on the top as well.



    http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6285055#post6285055

Page 1857 of 1857 FirstFirst ... 857135717571807184718531854185518561857

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •