I feel in this modern nation we live in, we still face discrimination against motorcycles/cyclists.
I'd like to cite the following examples:-
1) when buy personal accident insurance from NTUC, if we declare we are motorcyclists, a 10% additional premiun will be charged,
2) when we go petrol station, nobody help to pump, petrol station don't wash bikes, although we are ready to pay,
3) some shopping centres totally ban parking for bikes,
4) both Sentosa and PSA port ban bikes totally,
5) "Motorcycles and slower traffic, keep left" signs along E'ways,
6) Media portrays m'cyclists as speeding, weaving in and out of traffic,
7) Police often classifed bike accidents as "loss of control", often fail to understand or find out why he out of control.
Your opinions, please.