has no status.
    Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

100% discimination. no doubt bout it.

last week went to cathay for billy bombers dinner (gf's craving), see pavement got bike park, dun wan summon, den go inside carpark. before going in, security guard kpkb, bikes cannot go in. go in i'll clamp ur bike. den i say to him, hey bro, stupid management lah. den where do we park? he gave me a 'i dunno' look. i say i park pavement kana summon ur management pay ar? another 'i dunno' look.

pissed off, go PS park den eat there.

100% diccrimination. and i agreed with all de points u guys stated above. actually we should think of a way to solve de issue. anyone who have idea how to go about it, pls help!

fireshamie
    has no status.
    SBF Lady Riders
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yup,n 20 cents worth alot..=)

madman
    misses his VLX600...
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

if you willing to pay car parking price i guess no one can stop bikes going in and take up one car lot rite?

if they dun have bike lots, they are not wrong to not let you in too, cos if no lots, we sure illegal park correct? this type of management imo, is jus very inconsiderate. it's time all buildings/ shopping centers come standard with parking lots for bikes.

Contact me at 9858 6442 (madman) 9845 6442 (Babycakes)
    Visit me at www.Fat2FitChallenge.com or add me in FB nutrition4u.sg

benny 1o
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by madman View Post
    if you willing to pay car parking price i guess no one can stop bikes going in and take up one car lot rite?

if they dun have bike lots, they are not wrong to not let you in too, cos if no lots, we sure illegal park correct? this type of management imo, is jus very inconsiderate. it's time all buildings/ shopping centers come standard with parking lots for bikes.
    u know wats de funny thing? i asked the security say i pay car price loh, den can go in? (cos my gf and i were too hungry liao). he say u go in we clamp.

hai. nothing to say manz. really. sometimes i feel, is there someone out there, reading these stuff tat we're writing, and taking all these into consideration?

rhema83
    loves his V4!
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I really don't understand the management. If money is the problem, why not allow bikes in, and charge them car rates? I don't mind paying for one car space and take the entire lot for myself. More space for me and my pillion to dismount, and less chance of scratches. (Other bikes that come in would pay for a car lot anyway and probably won't try to squeeze into my lot.)

taaouicha
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i think in yesterdays straits times forum page there was an article pertaining to the lack of bike parking lots in orchard road.
    if the person who wrote that is from this forums i'd salute him lol. At least ppl are bringing issues such issues up =)
    2B-KRR(SOLD)
    2A-GSXR400(SCRAPPED),ZXR400(SOLD)
    2-R1
    3-TOYOTA CAMRY

ghost04
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

pay car rates deserve to park in car lots.

stay calm and carry on...

allen^key
    has no status.
    Class 2
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

in sg, bikes r always discrimated... have u ever seen a petrol kiosk attendant pumping petrol for a motorbike? riders pay lower price for petrol huh? many of us even pump the best grade (v-power etc.). if they can help taxi-driver pump cheap diesel why wouldn't they help riders pump v-power?

some worst... after i pump liao, walking to cashier pay... attendant kpkb ask me to push my bike away frm pump (not in a polite way) to make way for a car... y? jus bcos the car is a bmw?

Pplater
    is on the saddle
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

In central thailand the pump attendants pump petrol for me i was not used to it loh. In SG they dun pump for me i find it normal... Why cry over spilled milk? Taking a light hearted approach to everything and making do with what is available is a much happier option.
    P-plate should be an attitude to safety and riding. There's always more to learn.

benny 1o
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pplater View Post
    In central thailand the pump attendants pump petrol for me i was not used to it loh. In SG they dun pump for me i find it normal... Why cry over spilled milk? Taking a light hearted approach to everything and making do with what is available is a much happier option.
    yes, u have a point. but de question is, why do we have to do tat?

arsie
    has no status.
    Class 2B
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Times and situations change.

Not too long ago, Hong Kong retailers were famous for looking down on Mainland Chinese and gave them very bad service. But after the 1997 economic crash and the rise of middle class mainlanders, Hong Kong now welcomes them with open arms.

While I cannot say that the same will happen in Singapore with motorcyclists and bicyclists, it might not be that long before driving a car in Singapore is so prohibitively expensive that more people turn to public transport and more affordable modes of personal transport. Maybe that will force people to change their mindset.

konsandy
    has no status.
    P Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i totally agree: i drove a pickup for 4 years never get summoned b4: when i ride bike always got TP stop me say i reckless or inconsiderate when u eplain u trying to avoid other cars they only think they TP eevrybody WILL give way to them so it means all SG car drivers will give way to bikers...

btw ALL MP rich ppl here drive cars so they will be bias against other rd users: if u have been using roads here everday u will notice how many illegal modified cars with super big exhaust y LTA don't catch only catch scrambles???

oso see how many heavy vehicles go beyond speed limit sometimes even faster than my bike: TP got gie a damn???

oso y TP always look out 2 summon motor inconsiderate driving, etc when they can jolly well summon or clamp down on car drivers who don't give way to pedestrain / bikers?????

oso when a double decker bus hit my bicycle from behind the TP say too bad i did get serously injured so too bad they won't do anything: the inspector from the SMRT oso blame me without asking me what happen: best is to imigrate out of this PAP (Pride & Prejudice )control country where your life is not even worth a cent!!!

mab
    has no status.
    Class 2A
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Stereotypes are just hard to undo once the general public are brainwashed with it. Like people associate Rock with sex/drugs, Hiphop with pimps/angst, motorcyclists with inferior/reckless road users.

mab
    has no status.
    Class 2A
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There's no short term solution to this i suppose, only long term re-education will have any effect.

fufu
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1 THING is that they noe they lose bike's in terms of pick up and top speed thats y they not happy a cheap bike can win their so expensive car mah...
    -FuFu-Past & current rides-FuFu-
    2003-2003 Honda NSR 150 SP
    2004-2006 16 Tons Touring bus
    2004-2008 Honda RVF
    2008-2011 Yamaha YZF R1"08 model
    2011-.... 1098
    2007 - .... My dream bike NSR 500!

barefoot
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

havent got my 2b yet but confirm got discrimination one lah haha. i myself also dislike cyclist for cycling on pathway. Got once a bicycle behind me suddenly ring ring afew times and the ah ma infront of me walking chuat tio abit, see liao quite dulan then when the cyclist zoom pass me i made a super loud tzh sound

mab
    has no status.
    Class 2A
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by barefoot View Post
    havent got my 2b yet but confirm got discrimination one lah haha. i myself also dislike cyclist for cycling on pathway. Got once a bicycle behind me suddenly ring ring afew times and the ah ma infront of me walking chuat tio abit, see liao quite dulan then when the cyclist zoom pass me i made a super loud tzh sound
    No need to wait to get license one bro, surely now alot of people already discourage you from taking ur 2b and tell u all the negative stuffs about riding.

econbizer
    has no status.
    Class 2A
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I find it very inconvenient to park in orchard/ CBD area. Many of these buildings/ shopping centres do not allow for bike parking. Even if they do, there are limited bike lots. Who can really blame bikers for parking illegally along pavements sometimes?

I also find that car drivers (I also drive btw) tend to USE bikers to filter into our lane. I notice them coming super close to my bike to cut in. I doubt they feel the danger, but hoy I feel every bit.. sometimes can't help feeling pissed. I always keep a distance from bikers.. even b4 I started riding.

Haha oh wel guys.. but take heart that there is "a Cool biker image" in the opinion of some girls. lol..

MS
    is celebrating life.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by econbizer View Post
    I find it very inconvenient to park in orchard/ CBD area. Many of these buildings/ shopping centres do not allow for bike parking. Even if they do, there are limited bike lots. Who can really blame bikers for parking illegally along pavements sometimes?

I also find that car drivers (I also drive btw) tend to USE bikers to filter into our lane. I notice them coming super close to my bike to cut in. I doubt they feel the danger, but hoy I feel every bit.. sometimes can't help feeling pissed. I always keep a distance from bikers.. even b4 I started riding.

Haha oh wel guys.. but take heart that there is "a Cool biker image" in the opinion of some girls. lol..
    The general opinion of the public towards motorcyclists are '2nd class'. Because motorcycles are the cheaper alternative transport. And most people think that car owners are more stable and matured. Even though it may not be the case. This is part and parcel of the entire package. But for expats riding on a class 2 motorcycle, people will view them different.

All thanks to the stereotyping and discriminating mentality of our society.

Do Not Tailgate Me!

dontbother
    has no status.
    P Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question

Here is what I think...

1)
    compare road accidents & deaths stats for two v/s four wheeler in Singapore. The insurance companies are just protecting their bottomline. You would do the same

2)
    Does not pay out given the amount of petrol bikes fill. Their efforts are better focussed elsewhere

3)
    yeah, this one is frustrating.

4)
    the way bikes are ridden on singapore roads, sentosa is the only place left which is not nerve-wracking. do you want scare away all tourists from sentosa?

5)
    have not seen one yet. this sign is probably meant for under 100cc bikes which cant maintain highway speeds

6)
    Are you blind? Seriously, are you blind? Is this not what 70% of mcyclists do?

7)
    why? you tell me why? Have you done any research here? Have you got data to prove otherwise?

Seriously, so many motorcycle riders in singapore openly break traffic laws - weaving in and out of traffic, sharing lanes, fail to use indicators, squeeze between lanes even while driving 100kmph on expressways, drive on bus-lanes, park on pavements , etc etc. Why are you surprised?

I ride a bike, I obey all traffic rules, and fellow mcycle riders sometimes look at me as if I am a fool.
    Last edited by dontbother; 09-05-2008 at 07:49 PM.

mab
    has no status.
    Class 2A
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dontbother View Post
    Here is what I think...

Seriously, so many motorcycle riders in singapore openly break traffic laws - weaving in and out of traffic, sharing lanes, fail to use indicators, squeeze between lanes even while driving 100kmph on expressways, drive on bus-lanes, park on pavements , etc etc.

Weaving in and out of traffic officially illegal ah?

ghost04
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ya supposed to be against the law but don weave then defeats the purpose of riding a bike over a car. get to ur destination faster.

ghost04
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dontbother View Post
    Here is what I think...

Seriously, so many motorcycle riders in singapore openly break traffic laws - weaving in and out of traffic, sharing lanes, fail to use indicators, squeeze between lanes even while driving 100kmph on expressways, drive on bus-lanes, park on pavements , etc etc. Why are you surprised?

I ride a bike, I obey all traffic rules, and fellow mcycle riders sometimes look at me as if I am a fool.
    know why have to squeeze between lanes at 100km/h on expressways??
    cos those idiotic car drivers think tat once they reach 90km/h they can think tat the right lanes is their grandfather built one liao...these ppl are known as ROAD HOGS n they need to be re-educated.

PaLmEr
    ish nom nom noming!
    Feedback Score
    38 (100%)
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

After reading this thread, i am really tempted to ride to The Cathay, go into the carpark as a paying motorist, get my wheel clamped then make a huge hoohah to the media with pictures and everything to show.

PaLmEr
    ish nom nom noming!
    Feedback Score
    38 (100%)
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by CoStar View Post
    i believe management of shopping centres have their reasons for implementing their rules. you and i may not be an irresponsible rider and park any o how. but there are many others who do. so they have to do what is best, although, some places really exxagerate their rules.
    of course places like psa ban bikes for safety reasons. but they do allocate lots for bikes at another area.
    and why complain the pump attndent don pump for you? our tanks are small enough and we can do it ourselves for goodness sake. there are more cars pumping usually and they cant attend to everyone immediately too. some drivers are realy noob at pumping petrol.
    GENERALLY, i believe most riders are more considerate than drivers. drivers who also ride are much more road friendly IMO coz they emphatize with the bikers too.

just my twenty cents.

Cuz SSDC/BBDC/CDC did not teach motorists how to pump petrol?

Aie
    is not status conscious
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by PaLmEr View Post
    After reading this thread, i am really tempted to ride to The Cathay, go into the carpark as a paying motorist, get my wheel clamped then make a huge hoohah to the media with pictures and everything to show.
    I think for bikes, they use chains to clamp your wheel. Better for you to bring along a bolt cutter. They clamp, you cut...
    First learn stand, then learn fly. Nature's rules biker-sans. Not mine...

The more we get together, the FASTER we'll be..

Mar 93 - Oct 94 : TZR125 FF5209R
    Oct 94 - May 98 : GSX R400N FK3745K
    May 98 - Oct 05 : GSX R400R FN3306D
    Oct 05 - June 11 : '02 YZF R1 FBF3637M
    June 11 - Feb 19 : '11 ZX10R
    Feb 19 - ??????? : '14 S1000RR

Lass
    says duh
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

well perhaps you should.

i wrote to the LTA about some other issues and i get well a sooo diplomatic reply....abt knowing the situation la, working on it la, but no real ans DUH.

PaLmEr
    ish nom nom noming!
    Feedback Score
    38 (100%)
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aie View Post
    I think for bikes, they use chains to clamp your wheel. Better for you to bring along a bolt cutter. They clamp, you cut...
    wrong, they clamp, i send to stomp and call ST reporter.

Lass
    says duh
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

do it! hehe

mab
    has no status.
    Class 2A
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

U have my support bro!

Speedpass
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Discrimanation is everywhere , juz have to live wif it . As long as the mindset of bikes being a poor man's transport still exists , bikers will always be discriminated , regardless of how rich the person is .

Anyway , we have our freedom not to go to the place of interest , there r still many pther places to go mah .
    GIVI Touring windscreen for FZ1 2006 onwards for sale - $90

PaLmEr
    ish nom nom noming!
    Feedback Score
    38 (100%)
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

When i travel in other countries, people actually go out of the way to accomodate my bike. A good example was in Thailand, where they shifted a BMW 7 series out of the enclosed compound so that my Super 4 could park inside safely.

Chomster
    ;)
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i'm not sure about this thread. but enlighten me.

i mean, if most motorcyclists claimed that they are as good as they are on the road, we would have more better drivers, cus I am Pretty Sure that mcyclists-turn-drivers would change their mentality once they step into their newly aquired 4wheelers..
    why drink and drive when you can smoke and fly..

benny 1o
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1 person, they'll think of u as a nuisance, trouble-maker. since i started de cathay thingy, i suggest best we go as a group, a biking community. better.

maybe we can organise a dinner outing? gives everyone a reason for de meet-up and know-each-other thingy as well.

if it really works, maybe we can form a group going ard fighting for our rights as 'motorists', and not just double standards everywhere. there's bound to be trouble here and there, no doubt, but guys, trying is 50% success rate, either yes, or no. but if we dun even try, and just complain and do nothing,
    then its 0%. sporeans are known for NATO. so... ...

make it happen, guys..

original_ss
    wishes everyone a happy new year!
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Sorry for being long winded..just my two cents

its nt tat i'm against motorcyclist or anything...but sometimes its the bad eggs amongst the good ones that spoils the entire group.
    I will call it stereotyping...

One half lies on the mindset of the society...
    relating bikers to nt so well to do family..nt as matured compared to the drivers..

the other halfs lies on ourselves the bikers...
    actually we ourselves are also stereotyping here..we sees the society for discriminating us...although there are some who r nt!
    okok..this point aside....

the fact is that young guys, when reached the legal age of 18, get their license..wat kind of vehicle would he get?an average guy could only afford a bike..
    After he gets a bike...being young and normally more impulsive..drives more recklessly/dangerously on more occasions thus also spoiling the entire image of the biker community..

i'm nt saying that there arent any young drivers driving their rich dads cars dangerously but the numbers are definitely much lesser compared to bikers..

neither m i saying that only young ppl rides/drives recklessly...some immature old fags also does stupids things on the roads too..

We hav much to blame for..being discriminated...(that doesnt means that they r right to discriminate us) & we hav much to do if we really wan to change the point of view of the entire society..
    The only way to find love isn't finding the perfect person, but by loving the imperfect person perfectly. True love doesn't have a good ending. It simply doesn't end.

2003 Nov - 2005 April -TZR125
    2005 April - 2006 Nov -TA200
    2006 Nov - 2010 June -TA200 & RS250
    2010 June - Now - FZ1 & RS250
    2015 June - Now - GSA 1200 & RS250

ghost04
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

actually i long thought of riding into the cathay car park, pay the $2 per entry n go in occupy a car lot cos i pay CAR rates. so when wanna go palmer??

benny 1o
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ghost04 View Post
    actually i long thought of riding into the cathay car park, pay the $2 per entry n go in occupy a car lot cos i pay CAR rates. so when wanna go palmer??
    palmer be organiser la. : )

mab
    has no status.
    Class 2A
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

haha, later the whole of cathay car lots filled with bikes. that would be cool

ghost04
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ya man they clamp or chain F them say we pay car rates wat...

newcomer
    has no status.
    Class 2
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IMHO, I think paying the same as a car for a parking lot for a bike may not be the right solution. In fact, it could furthur fuel the hatred for bikers by drivers. Imagine bikers start coming into parking lots each occupying a space 5 times that of their width. Of course it's a different case for a Goldwing. Wouldn't a car use that space more efficiently?

While it may seem convenient to pay more for a car lot, in reality it won't work out. The better solution would be to build bike lots but then we're returning back to the vicious cycle; who the **** is going to build them?

benny 1o
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by newcomer View Post
    IMHO, I think paying the same as a car for a parking lot for a bike may not be the right solution. In fact, it could furthur fuel the hatred for bikers by drivers. Imagine bikers start coming into parking lots each occupying a space 5 times that of their width. Of course it's a different case for a Goldwing. Wouldn't a car use that space more efficiently?

While it may seem convenient to pay more for a car lot, in reality it won't work out. The better solution would be to build bike lots but then we're returning back to the vicious cycle; who the **** is going to build them?
    no one is going to build them. we park car lot is actually not a bad idea. hatred between drivers and riders is always there, no matter how u see it. u park there they'll make noise. yes. if we dun park there, will they thank us?

and btw, haven u seen funny cars who park at bike lots? sometimes occupying up to 5-6 lots? i've seen it all too often.

contrarian
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by benny 1o View Post
    and btw, haven u seen funny cars who park at bike lots? sometimes occupying up to 5-6 lots? i've seen it all too often.
    and what have you done about it?
    He who hesitates is lost!

BlackBandit
    is an Old Geezer...
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I recall I did park at a car lot once after telling the parking attendant that my bike was too big to park at the motorcycle lots & will pay for the car lot....

But then again, that was at Lot 10 in KL.... hahahahahaha!!!
    "Keep your friends close but your enemies closer"

BlackBandit
    is an Old Geezer...
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by contrarian View Post
    and what have you done about it?
    I have submitted this to HDB...
    Attached Images Attached Images

MUSHA
    Fazer
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2 Wheels good, 4 Wheels bad!
    How time flies...

Big is certainly a warning but small can be downright scary! Never underestimate the effectiveness of small.

ghost04
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hell wit 4 wheels...waste time.

BlackBandit
    is an Old Geezer...
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, unfortunately... I'm a dual-vehicle owner. I got a VFR & a weekend-plate Getz. I like the comfort & praticality of my car when I need to travel with wifey & my 3 kiddos but still, I love the thrill & time/cost-savings factor of a bike.

But I do agree that The Cathay is a stupid building... Lucky for me, there's nothing worth visiting down there...

racingter
    says LETS RIDE .
    Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

y?bike not vehicle mehh? some bikes is even more expensive then cars lor...

racingter
    says LETS RIDE .
    Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Another place is Junction 8 shopping centre....last time dunno gopark inside..outside put erp cash card parking...then i think okie mah....i got erp and cash card..then i went in....find a place to park...nb no place to park...then a security guard ask me park outside...i ask him pask where?he say...park anyelse but not here!!! wah lau..i was like...wtf?i pay lar....how much ur parkling?then when i ride out i discovered there is a MSCP at the interchange there...

Another(Another) place is SEntosa...how come cars can go in we cannot? we pay also lar....dun disciminate us lar...we juz wanna ride in....y must us park at vivo and take the mrt or bus in again?wah lau wake up idea leh..if u want more business....

Sin^Filled
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Did management give their reasons for not allowing bike into their carpark? I find it rather ridiculous.... besides The Cathay nothing much also, just plain cinema and some shops,like as if im so desperate to go there, Cine oso another brainless 1 haha but luckily beside got parking lot tho not free hehe

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast