Class 2B imported_DREAM_MACHINE's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQ)
    FOR VISOR LEGISLATION

1. Do I have to wear a clear tint visor at night? / Can I continue to wear my tinted visor at night if it's within the regulations?
    You can use any helmet with visor of at least 70% light transmittance at any time.

2. How about coloured tints? Or Full face helmets?
    Coloured tinted visors are fine if they meet the 70% light transmittance. Full face helmets must also meet the requirements. However visors with reflective surfaces are not allowed. Please go to http://www.spring.gov.sg for a full list of the approved helmets.

3. Does the change in law means I have to buy a new helmet or change my visor?
    No, you can continue to use your current helmet, if it meets the requirement of having at least 70% light transmittance.

4. I just bought a new helmet with some tint; how do I know the visor is within the law regulations?
    You may check with the retailer whom you bought from. All retailers must also comply with the law.

5. Can I get a refund if the helmet I bought is not within the regulations?
    You would have to check with the shop that sold the helmet. Nonetheless, it is an offence for the retailer to sell any helmet that is unapproved. You may provide the particulars of the retailer to Traffic Police for investigation pertaining to the sale of unapproved helmets.

6. Is TP checking the suppliers to ensure that the helmets they bring in, and which we subsequently buy, is within the law regulations?
    TP will conduct spot checks on the retailers if information is received of an illegal sale. Any retailer found flouting the law would be charged in court.

7. Does the officer have to bring my helmet to LTA inspection centre if my visor is suspected of flouting the new rule?
    No, the officer will be able to determine on the spot, the light transmittance of the visor using a tint meter.

8. Which are the stakeholders TP have discussions with on the review?
    A Working Group comprising stakeholders, specific users and interest groups1 was set up in February 2003 to review the requirements for the motorcycle visors. There's also a public consultation on the revised requirements for the visor and eventual approval by the General Engineering and Safety Standards Committee (GESSC) to amend the SS9:1992.

1 Stakeholders - The Working Group was chaired by Prof Chin Hoong Chor of NUS. SPRING; Traffic Police Department, Criminal Investigation Department, Operations Department; Land Transport Authority; specific users such as Storm Riders and Harley Owners Group; interest groups - National Safety Council, Automobile Association of Singapore, Singapore Motor Cycle Trade Association, Ministry of Health, Singapore Safety Driving Centre, Comfort Driving Centre and Bukit Batok Driving Centre, NUS and the Ergonomics Society of Singapore.

9. Would it be safe for the riders and other road users? Or when they wear them at night?
    The lifting of the ban on tinted visors was decided after a lengthy review process which determined that the 70% light transmittance for visors is safe for both day and night riding and will not impede the riders' view thereby posing danger to other road users.

10. Can I wear sunglasses while wearing an approved version of the tinted visor?
    Sunglasses worn together with the approved visor is ok. This is also the current position for motorcyclists as well as for motorcar drivers. In situations where it's dark/dimly lit, riders are expected to remove the sunglasses. The standard for the new visor is deemed clear enough for universal (including night) use.

sheep
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sunglasses i tot its our own business? I can wear them at midnite and they wun catch rite?

10. Can I wear sunglasses while wearing an approved version of the tinted visor?
    Sunglasses worn together with the approved visor is ok.This is also the current position for motorcyclists as well as for motorcar drivers. In situations where it&#39;s dark/dimly lit, <span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>riders are expected to remove the sunglasses. </span>
    The standard for the new visor is deemed clear enough for universal (including night) use.

Biased against riders... pui&#33;

~My 2 stroke never fails to set my heart racing~
    I am slow please don't bully me.

SiaoSter
    is tired of all the craps
    SBF Lacer
    PlAcE WhEre SupPoSe to bE LotS Of Ang Mos
    Feedback Score
    145 (100%)
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

don bother gng to find a approved tinted visor it will be hard to find and with %70 light to go through ....i find tat its as good as using a clear visor...not much help with that %30 tinted

i and a few of my friends got fined for using the tinted visor &#036;50 each...unless u got lots of &#036;50 from ang bao if not don use tinted visor

i learnt my lesson n made a pair of sunglass and change my visor to a CLEAR one

frz
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i thought is 50% tinted?

RG
    RG
    has no status.
    Edit

Originally posted by frz@Feb 23 2005, 01:28 PM
    i thought is 50% tinted?
    U thought wrong.

RG
    RG
    has no status.
    Edit

DREAM_MACHINE, good effort

but....it&#39;s a repeated thread. Tat info was posted long ago.

nE0
    nE0
    has no status.
    Edit

In situations where it&#39;s dark/dimly lit, riders are expected to remove the sunglasses. The standard for the new visor is deemed clear enough for universal (including night) use.
    Well, tell me how easy it is to take off a sunglass when entering a tunnel, or an underground carpark, while braking with right leg, right hand, left hand controlling clutch, going down a slippery concrete slope, going over speed bumps, negotiating barriers??

And where the F am I going to put my oakleys? Between my legs, so they can drop off and some car behind can crush my &#036;300 oakleys? Issn&#39;t it so much easier to flip up a tinted visor?

End up everytime I enter a covered carpark from a bright sunny day, I get blinded for at least 2 minutes while my eyes adjust.

imported_DREAM_MACHINE
    has no status.
    Class 2B imported_DREAM_MACHINE's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

THX RG..its for the benefit of riders who r still unsure of the visor stuff..

standlee
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

some additional info 4 u guys.

u guys shld have came across those visors from LAB rite?

they comes in CLEAR, SLIGHTLY TINTED & DARK as claimed by LAB.

dark visors ll definitely fails the light transmittance test.

debate is on the slightly tinted, how exactly is slightly tinted, tinted??

38%, tats wat one TP told a fren of mine when he was issuing the summon.

btw, those TP dun juz blabbe, they do carry the light transmittance tester with them.

ShadeS
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ok heres some things which i need confirmation of...i am very sure that the rider is not allowed to wear tinted visor...but wat about the pillion???
    so issit ok if the rider wear a clear visor but the pillion wear a tinted one???

ah_tee
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally posted by standlee@Feb 25 2005, 06:57 PM
    some additional info 4 u guys.

u guys shld have came across those visors from LAB rite?

they comes in CLEAR, SLIGHTLY TINTED & DARK as claimed by LAB.

dark visors ll definitely fails the light transmittance test.

debate is on the slightly tinted, how exactly is slightly tinted, tinted??

38%, tats wat one TP told a fren of mine when he was issuing the summon.

btw, those TP dun juz blabbe, they do carry the light transmittance tester with them.
    ya, they do carry the device wif them and their own no lan CLEAR visor is only 82 percent light transmittence

SiaoSter
    is tired of all the craps
    SBF Lacer
    PlAcE WhEre SupPoSe to bE LotS Of Ang Mos
    Feedback Score
    145 (100%)
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

don bother about getting those tinted visors from lab that pass the light transmission test. it does not exist...even if it does...they sure tell u can pass if not how they earn money

get the clear one and wear a sunglass....not worth paying &#036;50 every time kana summon by tp

pillion can wear tinted (meaning wont get summon but verbal warning )

MC28
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally posted by Ah Siao@Mar 6 2005, 11:59 PM
    don bother about getting those tinted visors from lab that pass the light transmission test. it does not exist...even if it does...they sure tell u can pass if not how they earn money

get the clear one and wear a sunglass....not worth paying &#036;50 every time kana summon by tp

pillion can wear tinted (meaning wont get summon but verbal warning )
    my Zeus light smoke 38% tinted(tp give chance)..he oso tested a clear visor for me to see..it&#39;s around 24% tinted(clear visor )

The reading&#39;s on the Tint &#39;O&#39; Meter(Lame name for the gadget) will tell u how many % of light is going thru..

Pillion can be summon for wearing tinted visor which fail their test(my fren kena be4)..it&#39;s up to the tp on whether they wana fine u a not..

Dafanshu
    is married
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2 times of &#036;50 can buy 1 new good helmet&#33;
    Class 2B: 11 May 2001 | Class 2A: 06 Oct 2009 | Class 2: 21 Dec 2010
    Class 3 : 26 Sep 2003 | Forklift Licence: 06 Dec 2005
    2001-2001 : Honda NSR SP 150
    2002-2002 : Honda XR 200
    2005-2005 : Honda Wave 125S
    2006-2006 : Honda TA200
    2008-2010 : Gilera VXR 200
    2011-2014 : Honda Cbr 600
    2014-Current: Yamaha FZ1S
    2010-Current: Kia Picanto OPC

nE0
    nE0
    has no status.
    Edit

Originally posted by Dafanshu@Apr 4 2005, 05:43 PM
    2 times of &#036;50 can buy 1 new good helmet&#33;
    You sure?

My visor alone costs that much...

w3rT
    has no status.
    SBF CB400s
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally posted by nE0@Apr 4 2005, 05:58 PM
    You sure?

wha.. bro,u using wad helmet?
    living legend??? who else but the welsh wizard...

ET
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

can pillion wear tinted visor..?

ZLord
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally posted by Stuntlover@Apr 11 2005, 09:58 AM
    By right is cannot, but usually the TP will give chance as long as the rider is not wearing tinted visor....but when a person is suay, anything can happen
    April 2004 - June 2005 : Honda NSR150SP

June 2005 - August 2006 : Honda RVF400 NC35

August 2006 - Present : Yamaha YZF-R1

nE0
    nE0
    has no status.
    Edit

Originally posted by w3rT@Apr 7 2005, 11:15 AM
    wha.. bro,u using wad helmet?
    AGV.

Tinted Visors from the better brands cost around this price too.

william_liu
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally posted by Stuntlover@Apr 11 2005, 09:58 AM
    Nope, same rules apply to pillion. So unless the TP turns a blind eye, it is a bookable offence as well.
    Even the smallest spark can start a massive forest fire...

Quotable Quotes: If you ride a motorcycle often, you will be killed riding it. That much is as sure as night follows day. Your responsibility is to be vigilant and careful as to continue to push that eventuality so far forward that you die of old age first

ghost04
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yesterday kena road block the officer told me pillion visor don really matters they more attention to riders. i kena &#036;50. my visor only allows 35% lite pass. way below some more its from LAB and he says can pass one. anyone of u bought from him and kena b4? got complain to him?

stay calm and carry on...

floppy
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally posted by kona@Apr 27 2005, 09:39 AM
    yesterday kena road block the officer told me pillion visor don really matters they more attention to riders. i kena &#036;50. my visor only allows 35% lite pass. way below some more its from LAB and he says can pass one. anyone of u bought from him and kena b4? got complain to him?
    i think the posts above stated quite clearly... don&#39;t bother. LAB &#39;sure passed&#39; tinted visors won&#39;t pass tp&#39;s tint o&#39;meter.
    War is Peace.
    Freedom is Slavery.
    Ignorance is Strength.

Kr0n
    has no status.
    Class 2B
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don&#39;t think there&#39;ll be much use complaining to ah boy, but that&#39;s if you can get him off the phone to answer you first heh. According to Traffic Police&#39;s guidelines, you can let them know the vendor for your helmet if it was claimed to be yada yada, and TP will take action.

Raptor
    MotorSports.. I am the boss and worker.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally posted by Kr0n@May 8 2005, 12:48 PM
    I don&#39;t think there&#39;ll be much use complaining to ah boy, but that&#39;s if you can get him off the phone to answer you first heh. According to Traffic Police&#39;s guidelines, you can let them know the vendor for your helmet if it was claimed to be yada yada, and TP will take action.
    In the end.. the point is.. did LAB twist your arm and insist that you buy the visor??
    Neither did he insist that you listen to his sales pitch about the visor and that it meets the regulations.
    He did not.. you willingly took out your own money, under no duress or threat, and paid him smiling, thinking you had a good deal.

And now kena book... cry father cry mother, want to blame LAB. As good as being caught whislt high on drugs then insist it is the drug pusher&#39;s fault and you are innocent.

I am not siding the TP or LAB. The point is.. the law is not new. Every rider knows about it. Even though they know they can get booked and fined.. some will still wear for whatever reasons they may have.

Some people just love to give their hard earned money to the TPs.

FAA licenced motorcycle mechanic

Add me: http://www.facebook.com/raptormotorsports

RG
    RG
    has no status.
    Edit

Originally posted by Raptor@May 8 2005, 01:08 PM
    And now kena book... cry father cry mother, want to blame LAB. As good as being caught whislt high on drugs then insist it is the drug pusher&#39;s fault and you are innocent.

I am not siding the TP or LAB. The point is.. the law is not new. Every rider knows about it. Even though they know they can get booked and fined.. some will still wear for whatever reasons they may have.

I so agree...

Aust
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So the Moral of the story, dun trust the bike shops&#33; BTW alot of people who bought visors from Ah Boy have actually bought unapproved visors as Ah Boy will asure &#39;sure pass&#39; visor. Get a clear visor & wear your sunglasses. I can&#39;t wear sunglasses + clear visor. Still no prob for me on sunny days. It&#39;s up to your to ensure your own safety. It&#39;s for your own good fellow bikers&#33;

ghost04
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally posted by Raptor@May 8 2005, 01:08 PM
    In the end.. the point is.. did LAB twist your arm and insist that you buy the visor??
    Neither did he insist that you listen to his sales pitch about the visor and that it meets the regulations.
    He did not.. you willingly took out your own money, under no duress or threat, and paid him smiling, thinking you had a good deal.

hey hey hey i think u don get it. its not cry mother cry father i just don know why i got booked for a visor tat ah boy claims its approved. i not saying i going to appeal or complain or...watever. i just don understand cos i been using tat visor for the past 1 year without any problems...stopped at junctions beside countless TPs in the end they nvr say anything. perhaps cos its day time? hope u not trying to find fault wit me. im already using a clear visor liao.

ghost04
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

when u got booked, at tat moment u definitely will be swearing and cursing at the shop tat sells u the visor cos they said its approved. unless u old bird u understand. but this one my 1st time buy 1 year later 1st time kena. its all our natural reaction at tat very moment only man..

Aust
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Think it&#39;s because they must have gotten the machine recently if not one year ago u might have been summoned already. Anyway it&#39;s Singapore that we are living in so we just got to obey the law of the country. Anyway local banks also don&#39;t allow people to wear helmets into banks for safety reason. Some things are just there for our safety and also the safety of others. Cheers&#33;

archenemy
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i bought a helmet in BKK & the visor that came with it..wah..cant see a thing if you were to see it from the outside&#33; its reflective&#33;

knowing that its definitely going to fail the TP test in S"pore, i asked for a clear visor there & then. the clear visor cost about 25% of the helmet.
    Don't mess with old farts. Age and treachery will always overcome youth and skill.
    Bullshit and brilliance only come with age and experience.

Proud owner of an Opel Combo 1.7 DTI

2_wheeler
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

for those who are using the NOLAN tinted visor pls take note........ the visor is 37% tinted and it FAIL will the test.

I happened to be near LAB when some officers were there doing the checking.... I ask a friendly officer if he could check my visor (at 1st he was reluctant by telling to send in for testing) and the result was only 63% of the light passes through.
    Rare Honda Silverwing 600 for Sale!

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php/477349-Rare-Honda-Silverwing-600

NaZ23
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Any idea if that tint o&#39;meter gadget can be tuned to measure non-light transmittance? i.e. vice versa of its original function? coz the other day this TP tested my visor..first time it showed 85%...upon seeing that, he shielded the gadget away from me and did some adjustment to the gadget and tested again.. this time it read 42%.

And is there any shops where we could test the % of light transmittance on our visors? If so pls assist to state them. I&#39;d like to revalidate that test before deciding to pay or appeal.

I just need to be sure im not being played by that TP who was probably having a bored day and needed to issue summons. I have worn, rode past and been seen by other TPs with that visor for like 10 months..never an issue till that day. Hope someone could provide me with some concrete answers. Thank you&#33;

eyke
    has no status.
    Class 2B
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally posted by NaZ23@Jun 19 2005, 10:36 PM
    And is there any shops where we could test the % of light transmittance on our visors?
    those shops selling solar films for cars, eg. V-Kool, should have them.

Mars
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally posted by nE0@Apr 4 2005, 06:10 PM
    You sure?

Yeah i am sure a &#036;100 open face can protect as good as my ram 2 maybe not the ram 3( FF). Yeah i know a visor can cos &#036;150 but is it better 15X...or even twice as good? alot of the money is going into brand&#33;, weight...

LaVsy
    What status?
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

how about pillion helmet with tinted and is reflective?

is it approved to be use by pillion?
    Hello! Anyone there?

Nightstalker
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

im wearin ogk ff4 and today got a tp told me tat the visor not approved. he told me i shd get sunglasses. na beh. i wanted to ask him &#39;u give me money to buy izzit?&#39;. im wearin glasses. if need to buy sunglasses must get prescriptive lens. not cheap sia. but the tint is due to the mercury film leh. so if i suay suay kanna remove the film can oredi izzit?

if bikers cant have slightly tinted visors, then how come cars can have their windows tinted? isnt it kindda biased? CRAP&#33;&#33;

sashie
    is busy working
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If I am not mistaken, Singapore cars can have their back seat windows tinted, but they must also be able to allow 70% light. For the front side, they aren&#39;t allowed to have tinted windows, and the protective film (that pasted thing, I don&#39;t know what&#39;s the actual name for it) that you paste on the top of your windscreen or the dront door windows, can&#39;t exceed 9". Lovely Singapore, ain&#39;t it ...
    Drive : Proton Saga 1.3M SJN plate (11th June 10 - Present)
    Ride : Honda S4 Revo FBC plate (12th July 08 - Present)
    Former Ride : Phantom TA200 FV plate (9th September 05 - 12th July 08)

nE0
    nE0
    has no status.
    Edit

Originally posted by Mars@Jun 23 2005, 07:55 PM
    Yeah i am sure a &#036;100 open face can protect as good as my ram 2 maybe not the ram 3( FF). Yeah i know a visor can cos &#036;150 but is it better 15X...or even twice as good? alot of the money is going into brand&#33;, weight...
    I don&#39;t know how much better a &#036;100 visor is compared to a &#036;10 LAB one, but I sure wouldn&#39;t want that piece of plastic 3cm from my eyes to shatter into razor sharp jagged pieces.

Cybourg
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Do they issue the S&#036;50 summon on the spot or they just take down your details on a piece of paper and than send the summon to your home?

I just got my first S&#036;50 "lottery" today but was dumbstruck I was not given summon on the spot. This is the first time I have been stop by and Traffic police and penalize.
    125km/hr to 0km/hr in 1 sec will make mince meat. Ride slowly to show off your bike, Ride slowly to save your life.

Ex-Girlfriend:
    Phantom TA200 (Blue) FV7889U
    Piaggio Hexagon (Ducati Yellow) FM4183T
    Piaggio X9-250cc (Blackies) FT4920S
    Honda Wave-R (Bright Bright Yellow) FZ4494Z

Current GF (IN USA),
    Ford Taurus 3.0L (Blue)

deanz4
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i oso got one time the TP stop me for black visor,....

but i would say i lucky .. the tp ask me either i break my tinted visor or summon??

i quickly say break.... hehehe i just go back wth lots of dust in the eye..

arsonist
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

anyone kana saman for having pillion whouse tinted visor before>?
    dats what i like to know.

GreeKo
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wat abt those like OGK strip off shields? Does tat constitute it into a visor when used? To me using it wud be similar to like wearing sunglasses though easier to take off with juz a flip of da visor when riding into dark area like carpark n flip dwn when its bright agn. Though to take it off completely wuld b to stop da bike n remove helmet and strip it out but much convenient than to take off sunglass when riding into dark areas, i mean have any one tried to take off and put on sunglass while riding, im sure u knw its quite a stunt to execute it?
    Learned Past Living Present Think Future

sTaRdUsT_11
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i was waitin fer e lights to turn green when a tp stop nxt to me n enquire bout my tinted visor..
    i gave him e blur look.. he jus pointed at my p plate n ask me to go chgn to a clear one..
    heng sia.. haha..
    不要以为,一脸冷漪,只会沉默,我只是不懂得表达我自己..

apr 05: Nsr150Sp FS323Y
    nov 06: Cbr400rrr FP5868A
    aug 07: Spec II FV7169P
    sep 08: Spark135 FBD***P

Crazy
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Is those OGK tinted film approve?
    Regards,

Crazy

GreeKo
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally posted by Crazy@Nov 24 2005, 12:07 AM
    Is those OGK tinted film approve?
    no idea
    Learned Past Living Present Think Future

hybridz
    has no status.
    Class 2B
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

actually TP also see face one. If your dressing and bike like ah beng...surely will be kuai lan. I was stopped by a QX police petrol car(written amk south) in amk and summon me for reckless driving. like that also can. But if an old ah-pek riding RXK with 100% tinted visor, will tp stop and booked him?

If TP and those on petrol police dun report things back, this shows they never do work. Another reason also maybe once they have enough quota in hand...maybe can ROC (Relax one corner) till their duty over and report back.

I have seen police petrol car in car park top level parked there with windows open and policeman inside. Maybe parking at top level no people and they can concentrate on their work better???
    2000-2001 NSR125R(FM 1024)
    2001-2003 CBR400RR(FJ 0182J)
    2004-2005 TA150 phantom(FS 9740)
    2005-2005 GSXR400RP(3 months)
    2005-2006 CB400 VerS(FP 6619)
    2006-2006 TA200 phantom(3 weeks)
    2006-2007 Piaggio X9 (FU 8448)
    2007- current Mitsubishi Lancer CS3 & TA150 phantom

Be fast on corners, not straight road

NightPhantom
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally posted by GreeKo@Nov 20 2005, 12:18 PM
    Wat abt those like OGK strip off shields? Does tat constitute it into a visor when used? To me using it wud be similar to like wearing sunglasses though easier to take off with juz a flip of da visor when riding into dark area like carpark n flip dwn when its bright agn. Though to take it off completely wuld b to stop da bike n remove helmet and strip it out but much convenient than to take off sunglass when riding into dark areas, i mean have any one tried to take off and put on sunglass while riding, im sure u knw its quite a stunt to execute it?
    can someone reply to this?
    Life is not the amount of breath u take, but the moments that take ur breath away.
    It is not how hard you fall, its how fast you get up.

nsr150 : december 2004 - 16th March 07
    S4 Vtec1 : March 2007 - March 2008
    cbr1000rr '04 : March 2008 - June 2011
    wave125 '03 : July 2009 - ????

Aust
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

strip or not strip it&#39;s considered tinted coz it&#39;s stuck to the visor right? Go by the law, save your &#036;50 for a very good meal anytime&#33; Thought strips would mostly be worn by racers on racing track due to oil patch that get stuck which will hinder their vision... why would you want to use strip on normal riding road? Worth to think it over, clear lens or &#036;50 to the government...

sabbaha
    Rockerz
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Anyway, is pillion alowed to wear tinted visor which less than 70%?
    Some biker once said " If u haven't been to Gerik, U haven't been touring in Malaysia".

PaLmEr
    ish nom nom noming!
    Feedback Score
    38 (100%)
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

i wear glasses and use the CTE tunnels daily, especially going north in the early mornings where the sun goes in the face. That means i have to put on my sunglasses, take them off and change to clear lens, then stop BY THE SIDE OF THE CTE at the end of the tunnel to put on the sunglasses again? Ridiculous&#33;

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast