User Tag List

Page 2 of 123 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 100 of 6119

Thread: SBF Kymco Downtown 125/200/300/350i Cafe 2013

  1. #51
    Scarab
    is enjoying his new ride
    SBF Scooters Scarab's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Where Else?
    Posts
    12,026
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default



    Yes. Very nice indeed. But before I buy any scooter using V-belt system, I'll ask them how much are the belt and rollers and how long do they last before replacement.

  2. #52
    clarencewkf2002
    has no status.
    P Plate
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    140
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Thought of upgrading and selling my Dink 250

    Sold............................
    Last edited by clarencewkf2002; 03-11-2009 at 12:23 AM.

     

     
  3. #53
    maxee
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    7
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by clarencewkf2002 View Post
    Thought of selling my Dink 250.
    Anyone interested, can sms me at 82559551
    SMS'ed. Any pic of the bike?

  4. #54
    clarencewkf2002
    has no status.
    P Plate
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    140
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Sold.............................
    Last edited by clarencewkf2002; 03-11-2009 at 12:22 AM.

  5. #55
    stwb1981
    Motore Bici More For Less... Always!!!
    SBF Lacer stwb1981's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    UP-NORTH
    Posts
    6,210
    Feedback Score
    20 (100%)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hi mates....
    tinking of getting a spare bike....
    so far read thru yr threads .....
    sem like all have very gd comments on dink....
    actually mind u all fill mi in on any lobangs for dink ...?
    top speed for dink 150 &250...?
    Thanks & Regards....
    More for less . . . Always!!!

    M.B Products : Lifestyle, Performance, Electronics, Security, Accessories . . .

    Click here ---> Visit Motore Bici Section for more details

  6. #56
    nivleK1985
    MIA since god knows when
    SBF Cruisers nivleK1985's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Bukit Panjang
    Posts
    14,128
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    the new downtown 2b version, is coming in end of the year only.
    too bad i don't have the budget for new bike... if not i've have gotten it... ><
    April'12~Current - Kymco DownTown 125i
    June'09 ~ April'12. - Kymco Grand Dink 150.
    1st June'04 till now 30th June'09. - Honda TA150
    June'11~April'12. - Toyota Hiace '04
    Good ol' days with my Phantom~

    "Baby"

  7. #57
    nivleK1985
    MIA since god knows when
    SBF Cruisers nivleK1985's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Bukit Panjang
    Posts
    14,128
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by stwb1981 View Post
    Hi mates....
    tinking of getting a spare bike....
    so far read thru yr threads .....
    sem like all have very gd comments on dink....
    actually mind u all fill mi in on any lobangs for dink ...?
    top speed for dink 150 &250...?
    Thanks & Regards....
    page 1 got the address, look for roy... haha sole agent, so probably those trading in also go there...
    April'12~Current - Kymco DownTown 125i
    June'09 ~ April'12. - Kymco Grand Dink 150.
    1st June'04 till now 30th June'09. - Honda TA150
    June'11~April'12. - Toyota Hiace '04
    Good ol' days with my Phantom~

    "Baby"

  8. #58
    sym7
    has no status.
    TeePee
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,828
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default FBC or newer Kymco dink150

    Looking 4 d above bike, can pm me if wanna sell, thanks

  9. #59
    clarencewkf2002
    has no status.
    P Plate
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    140
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Sold....................
    Last edited by clarencewkf2002; 03-11-2009 at 12:21 AM.

  10. #60
    stwb1981
    Motore Bici More For Less... Always!!!
    SBF Lacer stwb1981's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    UP-NORTH
    Posts
    6,210
    Feedback Score
    20 (100%)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by clarencewkf2002 View Post
    Selling my Kymco Dink 250 (White) for $2800

    Details:
    http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums...d.php?t=243621
    Thanks for the info on yr number plate mate...
    after considering decided to get a cheaper 1 as i always have a itchy backside to change bike...lol
    upz for u mate....

    Juzgt a dink 150 ,,,share wif my bro & me as spare bike....

    FU plate left 2.5 mths.....
    mileage 97k+....
    brought fr motorsport (agent)
    the guy gave me full no frills 3mths warranty....
    sound gd enuf i hope....

    any advice on tis bike...?
    ani Headache prob or aniting....?

    Cheers!!!
    More for less . . . Always!!!

    M.B Products : Lifestyle, Performance, Electronics, Security, Accessories . . .

    Click here ---> Visit Motore Bici Section for more details

  11. #61
    stwb1981
    Motore Bici More For Less... Always!!!
    SBF Lacer stwb1981's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    UP-NORTH
    Posts
    6,210
    Feedback Score
    20 (100%)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    hmm..
    seem to b a quiet kymco thread here....
    juz gt my dink 150 wif my bro.....
    so far so gd....
    less a scerching sound at rear at high speed (80+ to 120km/h)
    ani idea...?
    More for less . . . Always!!!

    M.B Products : Lifestyle, Performance, Electronics, Security, Accessories . . .

    Click here ---> Visit Motore Bici Section for more details

     

     
  12. #62
    cheongsteron
    has no status.
    Class 2B cheongsteron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    452
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    hello. does anyone know the price for a new super 8 125 kymco?

  13. #63
    stwb1981
    Motore Bici More For Less... Always!!!
    SBF Lacer stwb1981's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    UP-NORTH
    Posts
    6,210
    Feedback Score
    20 (100%)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Yo mates letting go of my 1 wk old (as of 2day) Kymco Grand Dink 150 Scooter with 3 mths Agent warranty..... (with receipt to prove)
    Do take a look if interested ...
    Good as spare bike ... (was my orginally intention but nt used to riding it ..lol)

    http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums...d.php?t=250308
    More for less . . . Always!!!

    M.B Products : Lifestyle, Performance, Electronics, Security, Accessories . . .

    Click here ---> Visit Motore Bici Section for more details

  14. #64
    stwb1981
    Motore Bici More For Less... Always!!!
    SBF Lacer stwb1981's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    UP-NORTH
    Posts
    6,210
    Feedback Score
    20 (100%)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cheongsteron View Post
    hello. does anyone know the price for a new super 8 125 kymco?
    Depending on yr age....
    OTR $4800... for abv 31 i tink....
    if nt gt to top up a bit more for insurance...

    Cheers!!!
    More for less . . . Always!!!

    M.B Products : Lifestyle, Performance, Electronics, Security, Accessories . . .

    Click here ---> Visit Motore Bici Section for more details

  15. #65
    cheongsteron
    has no status.
    Class 2B cheongsteron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    452
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by stwb1981 View Post
    Depending on yr age....
    OTR $4800... for abv 31 i tink....
    if nt gt to top up a bit more for insurance...

    Cheers!!!
    i'm currently 21 with 2 yrs riding...

  16. #66
    stwb1981
    Motore Bici More For Less... Always!!!
    SBF Lacer stwb1981's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    UP-NORTH
    Posts
    6,210
    Feedback Score
    20 (100%)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cheongsteron View Post
    i'm currently 21 with 2 yrs riding...
    tink u gt 2 top up quite a amt mate....
    y nt get my ride ...lol
    i gt a dink upz for grabz...
    More for less . . . Always!!!

    M.B Products : Lifestyle, Performance, Electronics, Security, Accessories . . .

    Click here ---> Visit Motore Bici Section for more details

  17. #67
    viewpanel
    has more than 1 million status.
    Class 2 viewpanel's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    842
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Smile

    Anyone here with Kymco Xciting 300i??? How's the bike? I am currently thinking of getting it but needa know the performance from experience bro here.
    "Money is the root of all evil" <Be careful if someone ask a loan from u... Be wary if the person promises the sky. Be thankful if u had made the right decision to reject the pathetic person.>

  18. #68
    Bieffe
    has no status.
    SBF Scooters Bieffe's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    570
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by viewpanel View Post
    Anyone here with Kymco Xciting 300i??? How's the bike? I am currently thinking of getting it but needa know the performance from experience bro here.
    This scooter like very new...I guess nobody owns it yet. Have u enquired the OTR pricing?
    Agent webby got nothing on it. Latest issue of Motor Culture Asia has a review on it.
    Cargo space can only put one full face thats abt it.
    Injection fuel fed...
    There are 2 models very similar one is the Xciting Ri

    The other is Downtown i

    The difference beats me besides the cosmetic.
    Wonder if the 500cc version coming or not.

  19. #69
    Bieffe
    has no status.
    SBF Scooters Bieffe's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    570
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

  20. #70
    Bieffe
    has no status.
    SBF Scooters Bieffe's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    570
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Nobody checking these out?

  21. #71
    viewpanel
    has more than 1 million status.
    Class 2 viewpanel's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    842
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    THANKS... It seems to me that the downtown 300i is a better bike... I am thinking to drop by one of these days to enquire regarding OTR...
    "Money is the root of all evil" <Be careful if someone ask a loan from u... Be wary if the person promises the sky. Be thankful if u had made the right decision to reject the pathetic person.>

     

     
  22. #72
    Bieffe
    has no status.
    SBF Scooters Bieffe's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    570
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by viewpanel View Post
    THANKS... It seems to me that the downtown 300i is a better bike... I am thinking to drop by one of these days to enquire regarding OTR...
    once u find out post here share leh.

  23. #73
    Bieffe
    has no status.
    SBF Scooters Bieffe's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    570
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Anyone viewed yet?

  24. #74
    goonies
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    34
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Looks like a sweeet practical bike! I wonder how much it'll cost over here. This definately up the ante!

  25. #75
    goonies
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    34
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hi Guys, i was in the area and dropped by to take a look.
    the Xciting and Downtown are two very impressive bikes. From what i gather, Xciting influence by Jap styling and Downtown more European.

    Xciting is more sporty while downtown is tourer/laidback.

    Downtown has storage for 2 fullface while X has room for one.

    Apparently the claimed mileage is 400km for 12l (Xciting) and 360km for 12l for Downtown.

    Was quoted 10700 for Downtown (i'm 29). The 200cc version coming in soon i heard!

  26. #76
    viewpanel
    has more than 1 million status.
    Class 2 viewpanel's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    842
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Smile

    thanks for da info...
    I was pending to visit them to find out about the price for xciting....
    but look at 10500... This price seems to be abit steep considering the depreciation of this bike,,,,
    "Money is the root of all evil" <Be careful if someone ask a loan from u... Be wary if the person promises the sky. Be thankful if u had made the right decision to reject the pathetic person.>

  27. #77
    goonies
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    34
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Yeah that's what I think too. You save buying brand new when compared to other Japanese and European makes, but the depreciation is scary, unless you ride it for a long times. But maintenance wise can save.

  28. #78
    firestorm_33
    has no status.
    SBF Scooters firestorm_33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    1,861
    Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    calling all scooterians.... pls refer to below link for upcoming outing...

    http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums...=225658&page=3
    Last edited by firestorm_33; 23-09-2009 at 11:20 PM.
    (Nite Mode)

    (Day Mode)

    Always Contactable at 92745438

    http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php/305719-lt-CMO-gt-Mobile-Grooming-for-your-bike-at-your-place-)

  29. #79
    viewpanel
    has more than 1 million status.
    Class 2 viewpanel's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    842
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Smile

    I jus check the price for Dink200i. Current first hand dink200i OTR without COE is S$ 6,456.00

    Seriously I am really considering hard between Xciting300, Dink200i and Silver wing.... but silver wing damn ex... so would any kind soul offer any more pros n cons of kymco bikes??? I min will be looking at 200cc or above...
    "Money is the root of all evil" <Be careful if someone ask a loan from u... Be wary if the person promises the sky. Be thankful if u had made the right decision to reject the pathetic person.>

  30. #80
    goonies
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    34
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by viewpanel View Post
    I jus check the price for Dink200i. Current first hand dink200i OTR without COE is S$ 6,456.00

    Seriously I am really considering hard between Xciting300, Dink200i and Silver wing.... but silver wing damn ex... so would any kind soul offer any more pros n cons of kymco bikes??? I min will be looking at 200cc or above...
    I'm also considering a kymco but the main cons is the depreciation if one buys brand new, compared to other makes like the vespa gts 300 etc, where there is always the brand name that enhances the resale value of the scoot.

    But if u search out kymco in all the other forums in US And Australia, u will only hear good things of how reliable the scooters are, low maintenance.

    So now I'll just consider a secod hand scoot, like the People, to have the best of both worlds

  31. #81
    Bieffe
    has no status.
    SBF Scooters Bieffe's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    570
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by goonies View Post
    Hi Guys, i was in the area and dropped by to take a look.
    the Xciting and Downtown are two very impressive bikes. From what i gather, Xciting influence by Jap styling and Downtown more European.

    Xciting is more sporty while downtown is tourer/laidback.

    Downtown has storage for 2 fullface while X has room for one.

    Apparently the claimed mileage is 400km for 12l (Xciting) and 360km for 12l for Downtown.

    Was quoted 10700 for Downtown (i'm 29). The 200cc version coming in soon i heard!
    The price is so disappointing.

     

     
  32. #82
    gtsr
    has no status.
    Class 2B gtsr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    203
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    today saw a FBD downtown300i at woodlands, looks really like a european bike,
    wonder how the ride is like. anyone bought 1 already? can let me try
    too bad owner was not around.

  33. #83
    viewpanel
    has more than 1 million status.
    Class 2 viewpanel's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    842
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Smile

    It seems that almost all reviews about Kymco bikes are very good... Low Maintainance, good fc. Now I guess my only draw back is the high depreciation of its value and its not so appetising price. I aiming for the Kymco Downtown 300....
    "Money is the root of all evil" <Be careful if someone ask a loan from u... Be wary if the person promises the sky. Be thankful if u had made the right decision to reject the pathetic person.>

  34. #84
    goonies
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    34
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Viewpanel, same here the price too steep. No choice but to wait for second hand next time.

    But recently I've been seeing many Grand Dinks on the road!

  35. #85
    gtsr
    has no status.
    Class 2B gtsr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    203
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hi guys, i email kymco yesterday asking abt downtown 300 n got this reply.
    promptly replied me within the day. Great service.


    1 Our showroom (605 MacPherson Road Citimac Ind. #01-446 (facing Paya Lebar Rd next to Tai Seng MRT) 09:00 to 19:00 hrs.
    Our Workshop (Blk 3007 Ubi Road 1 #01-446) 09:00 to 19:00 hrs.
    2 The belt can last 30,000 (hash riding) to 40,000 km (normal riding) depend of your habit of riding.
    3 We estimate about 300 + for change of belt (Mitsuboshi Japan) 8 rollers and 4 clip) as the scooter is new and our parts will only arrive next month so we just quote you base on estimation.
    4 We have 1 workshop and 2 branch. For normal servicing every workshop can do unless their mechanic is not qualify mechanic.
    5 Test ride is available at showroom in MacPherson Road.
    6 OTR price without COE and Insurance for your age of 29 yrs old is S$ 9,078.00. Insurance we would advice you to take up 1st party as the price of 2nd party the different is not much.

    The above purchase come with 3 time full servicing free (including material) and rear original carrier, top box, helmet and rainsuit.

    Our commitment for purchasing a KYMCO products

    1. We will take back 2 to 3 year KYMCO scooter at 50% (base on the condition) of the machine price.
    2. We assure spare parts available and if we do not have stock it take 7 to 10 days to obtain the parts and we don't charge additional for air freight.
    3. Full warranty unlimited mileage for 1 year - all parts cause by manufacturing fault are replace by 1 to 1 exchange including meter, exhaust pipe and so on..
    4. Low maintenance and low fuel consumption at 30 km per liter (in smooth riding condition).

  36. #86
    samnet
    has no status.
    Class 2A
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    524
    Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    was at alexander few days ago and saw the xciting 300 on sale. its the corner shop facing the main road...some heng or hin shop name....
    looks impressive. was told that comparing sym and kymco, kymco had the advantage that its sole agent never change for 20yrs liao...so they are reliable and will store most of the parts....unlike sym, which changed its sole agent very often....
    wave125s/rxk125/hexagon150/cagiva 125/x9 180/bandit 400/impulse 400/gsxr 400/burgman 400/deauville 650/sv 650s/cb1000/cbr1100 blackbird/bandit 1200s/zx9r/st1100y

  37. #87
    hachi
    waiting to down grade
    SBF Lacer hachi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Yishun
    Posts
    9,752
    Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gtsr View Post
    Hi guys, i email kymco yesterday asking abt downtown 300 n got this reply.
    promptly replied me within the day. Great service.


    1 Our showroom (605 MacPherson Road Citimac Ind. #01-446 (facing Paya Lebar Rd next to Tai Seng MRT) 09:00 to 19:00 hrs.
    Our Workshop (Blk 3007 Ubi Road 1 #01-446) 09:00 to 19:00 hrs.
    2 The belt can last 30,000 (hash riding) to 40,000 km (normal riding) depend of your habit of riding.
    3 We estimate about 300 + for change of belt (Mitsuboshi Japan) 8 rollers and 4 clip) as the scooter is new and our parts will only arrive next month so we just quote you base on estimation.
    4 We have 1 workshop and 2 branch. For normal servicing every workshop can do unless their mechanic is not qualify mechanic.
    5 Test ride is available at showroom in MacPherson Road.
    6 OTR price without COE and Insurance for your age of 29 yrs old is S$ 9,078.00. Insurance we would advice you to take up 1st party as the price of 2nd party the different is not much.

    The above purchase come with 3 time full servicing free (including material) and rear original carrier, top box, helmet and rainsuit.

    Our commitment for purchasing a KYMCO products

    1. We will take back 2 to 3 year KYMCO scooter at 50% (base on the condition) of the machine price.
    2. We assure spare parts available and if we do not have stock it take 7 to 10 days to obtain the parts and we don't charge additional for air freight.
    3. Full warranty unlimited mileage for 1 year - all parts cause by manufacturing fault are replace by 1 to 1 exchange including meter, exhaust pipe and so on..
    4. Low maintenance and low fuel consumption at 30 km per liter (in smooth riding condition).
    A tab ex....If they price about 7-8k or so....It will be a great hit.....
    Bikes Owned: LC125 RXZ135 GSXR400RP CB400VS CB400Spec2 SV650 02CBRF4i FZ1000 CBR929 05YZF-R6 CBR150 HondaSonic125 Yamaha_CygnusX125 KymcoGrandink_250 Hornet_250 04_Yamaha_Tmax Silverwing 400 FZ6_S2 GSXR600K7

    Current bikes: NIL

    Gear 4th

  38. #88
    sym7
    has no status.
    TeePee
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,828
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Looking at d downtown 200cc which i'm told will b arriving yr end, any bros got any info abt this model? price n avaliabity? well i used 2 ride a dink b4, so far not much problems with d bike, quite reliable in my opinon.

  39. #89
    goonies
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    34
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    The downtown 200 is coming by end of the year acording to agent. Price war he mentioned won't be too much of a difference.

  40. #90
    gtsr
    has no status.
    Class 2B gtsr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    203
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    i remember last time when i bought my runner 6 years ago was only $5.6k OTR.
    it was sold cheaply cos it was a 4 stroke scoot & at that time no one buys scooter
    I got it n never regretted. now the bike is every on the road then i sold mine at a good price. haha

    Maybe kymco can sell their scooter cheaper to get the customers trust first will be great.

  41. #91
    viewpanel
    has more than 1 million status.
    Class 2 viewpanel's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    842
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Smile

    Quote Originally Posted by goonies View Post
    Viewpanel, same here the price too steep. No choice but to wait for second hand next time.

    But recently I've been seeing many Grand Dinks on the road!
    True! Dun understand why are there suddenly so many grand dinks on road. But anyway i will be buying either a first hand xciting or downtown 300 next year after i moved house... I nv rode a scooter b4 therefore really unsure about all maintainance issue.
    "Money is the root of all evil" <Be careful if someone ask a loan from u... Be wary if the person promises the sky. Be thankful if u had made the right decision to reject the pathetic person.>

     

     
  42. #92
    sym7
    has no status.
    TeePee
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,828
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Smile

    Quote Originally Posted by viewpanel View Post
    True! Dun understand why are there suddenly so many grand dinks on road. But anyway i will be buying either a first hand xciting or downtown 300 next year after i moved house... I nv rode a scooter b4 therefore really unsure about all maintainance issue.
    well u will feel shiok abt d big storage, comfort n no more changing of gears with scooter. Maintainance wise will b d belt, rollers n clips to b replace beside d normal oils change. Me also waiting 4 d downtown200 2 arrive le.

  43. #93
    viewpanel
    has more than 1 million status.
    Class 2 viewpanel's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    842
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Smile

    Quote Originally Posted by sym7 View Post
    well u will feel shiok abt d big storage, comfort n no more changing of gears with scooter. Maintainance wise will b d belt, rollers n clips to b replace beside d normal oils change. Me also waiting 4 d downtown200 2 arrive le.
    HAHA... depend on when r u buying... maybe we can go buy together n ask for more discount or more freebies...
    "Money is the root of all evil" <Be careful if someone ask a loan from u... Be wary if the person promises the sky. Be thankful if u had made the right decision to reject the pathetic person.>

  44. #94
    sym7
    has no status.
    TeePee
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,828
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Thumbs down

    Quote Originally Posted by viewpanel View Post
    HAHA... depend on when r u buying... maybe we can go buy together n ask for more discount or more freebies...
    Sure, no hurry 2 buy also, ride till my rd tax expire nxt yr march then switch if d price is rite. Hopefully d coe also drop 2 $1 even better.

  45. #95
    viewpanel
    has more than 1 million status.
    Class 2 viewpanel's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    842
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Smile

    Quote Originally Posted by sym7 View Post
    Sure, no hurry 2 buy also, ride till my rd tax expire nxt yr march then switch if d price is rite. Hopefully d coe also drop 2 $1 even better.
    Great... March is a good timing for me too... I am also looking at the price... Maybe if the price arn't right, I might also buy the downtown 200 instead.... 200 and 300 the price diff is around 4000 sia... the price gap like very huge....
    "Money is the root of all evil" <Be careful if someone ask a loan from u... Be wary if the person promises the sky. Be thankful if u had made the right decision to reject the pathetic person.>

  46. #96
    heechye_ng
    has no status.
    P Plate heechye_ng's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    127
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Downtown 300i looks a bit like new SilverwingGT but price about $6000 cheaper!!! can consider buying for my next scooter???

  47. #97
    hachi
    waiting to down grade
    SBF Lacer hachi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Yishun
    Posts
    9,752
    Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by viewpanel View Post
    Great... March is a good timing for me too... I am also looking at the price... Maybe if the price arn't right, I might also buy the downtown 200 instead.... 200 and 300 the price diff is around 4000 sia... the price gap like very huge....
    How much is machine price?
    Bikes Owned: LC125 RXZ135 GSXR400RP CB400VS CB400Spec2 SV650 02CBRF4i FZ1000 CBR929 05YZF-R6 CBR150 HondaSonic125 Yamaha_CygnusX125 KymcoGrandink_250 Hornet_250 04_Yamaha_Tmax Silverwing 400 FZ6_S2 GSXR600K7

    Current bikes: NIL

    Gear 4th

  48. #98
    viewpanel
    has more than 1 million status.
    Class 2 viewpanel's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    842
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Smile

    Quote Originally Posted by hachi View Post
    How much is machine price?
    which machine price r u lookiing at? 200 or 300???
    "Money is the root of all evil" <Be careful if someone ask a loan from u... Be wary if the person promises the sky. Be thankful if u had made the right decision to reject the pathetic person.>

  49. #99
    hachi
    waiting to down grade
    SBF Lacer hachi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Yishun
    Posts
    9,752
    Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Both....Thinking of trading in my NCX125...
    Bikes Owned: LC125 RXZ135 GSXR400RP CB400VS CB400Spec2 SV650 02CBRF4i FZ1000 CBR929 05YZF-R6 CBR150 HondaSonic125 Yamaha_CygnusX125 KymcoGrandink_250 Hornet_250 04_Yamaha_Tmax Silverwing 400 FZ6_S2 GSXR600K7

    Current bikes: NIL

    Gear 4th

  50. #100
    TeRuNa
    is in a relationship
    Class 2A TeRuNa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    East area
    Posts
    778
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    selling naraku drive belt @ $35.
    brand new.still in packaging.
    interested?
    cantact Fir @ 93877394

    Once an Italian. Always an Italian.
    Senyum-Senyum Selalu...
    FiR.

Page 2 of 123 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •