Hi all, im currently lookin to downgrade to save $$$ for ard 3yrs+ thereafter will upgrade back to 2A/2 bike
Been doing my sums... On average i will spend $3000 per year if i ride my S4.
That sum includes
1) Yearly wear and tear items (tire, spocket and chain, brake pads)
2) Servicing (Engine oil and spark plug)
4) Road tax
5) Petrol (18000km)
So, im searchin around, looking for 2B/2A(maybe 250cc) bike to buy. My budget is 6k(trade in price of my S4)
Things that im looking at are
1) Weight of bike (i dun tink i wan somethin too light weight, at least 120kg)
2) Storage space ( i wan some bike that can put at least a 45L box)
3) Easy on maintenance and insurance
4) Fuel comp of 30km/L at least
5) Reasonable resale value
6) Speed is not so much of a consideration for me. at long pick up ok, then acn travel 100-110 without prob can liao...
Is my requirements too high cos im not been able to find somethin suitable yet...
Any recommediations or comments?