examinelife
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Any bro here tried removing paint from the fuel tank before? The ex-owner re-painted the tank, but now the paint is cracking...

WanFazer
    has no status.
    TeePee
    Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Post deleted
    Last edited by WanFazer; 24-10-2016 at 12:43 AM.
    "Shut Up n Ride"

powerwj
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Anyone got used meter for sales? Version s 98'

Jonborah
    misses his Intruder.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Looking for version S stock exhaust to exchange with my moriwaki! Contact me @92479696!
    Of course I trust my skills. I ride alone cos I don't trust the competency of the driver next to me.

examinelife
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

HI Everyone, need advice again. My bike cannot start, even though battery is fine (all the lights come on fine) and I still have half a tank of petrol. Tried to play with side stand and on/off switch, rock the bike physically, all no use. Any suggestion? Thanks!

Sprint74
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Check fuse

Sent from my D6653 using Tapatalk
    94-95 FJ5514C xr200r,95-97 FK8732P Suzuki bandit GSF400P,96-97 FD6122A Xr350r,97-99 FP1472J KawaGt550,99-01 FR9492M Honda S4cb400vtec1,98-10 AV2612T vespa px150,98-10 AQ5313M vespa vbb150,01-03 FR7087M Harley fatboy flstf,06-08 FA8752J Vespa Rally PX,05-07 FN6735D Steed VSE 400,07-11 SGQ6458P Opel Meriva 1.6FL, 08-09 FP4470U S4 Ver S,09-11 FP1152H Honda steed VSE 400 bobber

Jonborah
    misses his Intruder.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by examinelife View Post
    HI Everyone, need advice again. My bike cannot start, even though battery is fine (all the lights come on fine) and I still have half a tank of petrol. Tried to play with side stand and on/off switch, rock the bike physically, all no use. Any suggestion? Thanks!
    hope you are not in gear when trying to start the bike bro
    Of course I trust my skills. I ride alone cos I don't trust the competency of the driver next to me.

Jonborah
    misses his Intruder.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jonborah View Post
    Looking for version S stock exhaust to exchange with my moriwaki! Contact me @92479696!
    sorry... to clarify, my mori is old model and has got no cert

swimmingships
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

any shops to recommend to fully rebuild a version s in singapore / jb. planning to buy one and renew 10 years, seeing if it makes sense to do so?

examinelife
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sprint74 View Post
    Check fuse

Thanks for the advice!

examinelife
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Another question ... how often you guys change the battery? What battery can last longer?
    Thanks!

examinelife
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Do you guys know anyone who can deliver the battery to me and help me install on my PB1 at a reasonable cost?

chumshood
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi guys,
    version s '99... turn on ignition, no lights on. Has recently changed battery. IU works fine.

Anyone faced this before?

noname123
    has no status.
    P Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

anyone knows the cost of honda cb400 with abs?

WanFazer
    has no status.
    TeePee
    Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Assalamualaikum/Hello to fellow bikers...

Price : $19.90 Only with installation !!!LOWEST PRICE IN CAROUSELL !!!

100% Genuine Made In USA.
    Over 400 pairs were sold !!!

PROMOTION !!!
    Buy 2 pairs and above at $18/= per pair only !!! Purchase 4 pairs and above and enjoy free delivery + installation..

Contact me at 83885695 (Wan)

Pls check my listing at Carousell :
    https://carousell.com/grabongrip

* 100 pairs sold in a month !! Customers who bought it, recommended to their friends coz this product WERKZ !!!

A MUST HAVE for your daily ride !!
    -----------------------------------

- Grab On Grip covers reduce vibration and give you a softer feel, reducing hand and wrist fatigue, so you won't have that tingly feeling in your hands after a long ride.

- There are riders riding sportbikes with low handle bars, complain of sore palms from leaning on the grips for so long. With Grab On Grip covers, these problems will be a thing of the past !!!

- Grab On Grip covers allow you to ride in more comfort, especially on those long rides. PERFECT for the daily commuter, tour rider, and sport riders alike.

Features
    ---------

- Slip over existing grips for greater comfort, or to renew worn grips.
    - Work with heated or standard grips.
    - Save $$$, no need change the whole heater grip system which is very costly.
    - Shock absorbing EPDM foam for a smoother ride.
    - Provide comfort to wrist and palm. (Great for touring !!)
    - Glove friendly.
    - Extra durable, ozone, UV, gas and oil resistant
    - Grip Covers MC402/width 1.25-1.45"/5"Length.

** Fits class 2, 2A, 2B bikes as long as its a standard grip, it can fit .

** There's customers that bought and fit it on their bicycles too !!!

Great for city riding where there's lots of traffic light, your hand will be tired during the on going "stop go" situation, this product will help to ease the stress on palm n wrist. Highly recommended for despatch/delivery riders.

"Once you try it, you'll LOVE it"

NOTE : Lot of customers been asking what's the difference between Grab On Grip with another brand that's selling @ $30-$35.

Ans :
    - 1st of all, Grab on Grip is Made in USA while the other grip is Made in UK. So the difference in currencies. USD vs Pound Sterling
    - Difference in QUALITY. No doubt both are EPDM Foam but customers that have used Grab On Grip and have tried the "other brand", eventually came back to use Grab On Grip. Customers claimed that the "other brand" became smelly after using it for awhile and it tends to slip to the balancer causing the throttle to "stuck" which is VERY DANGEROUS. They have never face this problem when using Grab On Grip. Well, expensive things doesn't mean its good.

- Some customers asked how come mine is "cheaper" than the rest ?

Ans : There's no need for me to claim i'm the "dealer/distributor" when the product i sell is 100% Genuine Made in USA.. As a biker, I wanted to share my great experience of using this product for more than 5 years at an affordable price.
    ------------------------------------
    Tags : BMW - All models. Ducati - All Models. KTM - All Models. Harleys (Only if its standard grips. Those oversize grips, can't fit). Triumph - All models. Moto Guzzi, Reiju, Kawasaki - All models. Honda - All models. Yamaha - All models. Phantom, RXZ, Piaggio Vespa Gilera, Motard, Scramblers, Kups.

Attachment 337217
    Attachment 337218
    Attachment 337219
    Attachment 337220
    Attachment 337221
    Attachment 337222

#GrabOnGrip #GOG
    "Shut Up n Ride"

American Boyan
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi, izzit possible to install vtec exhaust header into version s?
    bEttEr tHe dEVil U kNow tHan ThE dEvIL U dOn'T kNoW - aS U sOw, So sHaLL u rEap

akunga
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi there

Version S Air Filter replacement ...Help pls!

Air Filter :
    I have no idea how to open the air filter cover after unscrewing the 2 8mm screws. The carb dust cover seems to be in the way. Used to DIY a long time ago but cannot not seem to remember how to do it now...haizz.

Coolant Cap (under the tank)
    Replaced it with ori cap (Thailand version) some 3-4 years ago. Just now, check my reservoir on the side and it was empty. Have to admit i neglected this check for more than 1 year and I assume my previous coolant issue was resolved.
    Question : Any idea what is the standard time frame to replace this cap (I have to replace it now though since there is no visibility on the loss of coolant anywhere near / around my bike.

Appreciate any assistance especially on the air filter part.

Ah Pek
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by American Boyan View Post
    Hi, izzit possible to install vtec exhaust header into version s?
    No..not possible unless mod but too costly and u will fail VICOM inspection.
    Stupid Hurts!.Speed doesn't kill, mistakes does
    BEER!...it's cheaper than fuel now! DRINK!..DON'T RIDE!

Ah Pek
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by akunga View Post
    Hi there

Version S Air Filter replacement ...Help pls!

Air Filter :
    I have no idea how to open the air filter cover after unscrewing the 2 8mm screws. The carb dust cover seems to be in the way. Used to DIY a long time ago but cannot not seem to remember how to do it now...haizz.

Coolant Cap (under the tank)
    Replaced it with ori cap (Thailand version) some 3-4 years ago. Just now, check my reservoir on the side and it was empty. Have to admit i neglected this check for more than 1 year and I assume my previous coolant issue was resolved.
    Question : Any idea what is the standard time frame to replace this cap (I have to replace it now though since there is no visibility on the loss of coolant anywhere near / around my bike.

Appreciate any assistance especially on the air filter part.
    There are 2 size 8mm bolt..u only remove 2. The 3rd one is covered up by the housing for the back carbs cover. Use a semi long Philip screw driver and remove the Philip screw holding that cover..right hand side of it..a bit in out of sight to access the 3rd airfilter 8mm bolt.

strada
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

today I got change 120/17 on my version s front tyre, but when i check online, it is supposed to be 110/17, wonder if it is alright ?

I changed MICHELIN PILOT STREET 120/17. my REAR IS 150/17

akunga
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ah Pek View Post
    There are 2 size 8mm bolt..u only remove 2. The 3rd one is covered up by the housing for the back carbs cover. Use a semi long Philip screw driver and remove the Philip screw holding that cover..right hand side of it..a bit in out of sight to access the 3rd airfilter 8mm bolt.
    Thanks for the info Ah Pek. Yes,changed the filter over the weekend. Appreciate it.

Just to show the screws info graphically. The 3rd 8mm screw is being hidden by the carb cover.

Air filter location.jpg

kp_voon5357
    Sp Rider
    P Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Anyone selling version s front brembo caliper for left and right? My 1 got stolen at KSL today.

whatsapp me at 84269981. Thanks

powerwj
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi Guys, my coolant need TOP up every 1 or 2days I Guess it was leaking? But i couldn't find out the leaking parts was. If I were to replace it how much does it roughly cost?

powerwj
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Any reliable workshop to go to fix my coolant thingy? Seems like the leaking is very bad. ):

Sprint74
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

K&t at ubi

94-95 FJ5514C xr200r,95-97 FK8732P Suzuki bandit GSF400P,96-97 FD6122A Xr350r,97-99 FP1472J KawaGt550,99-01 FR9492M Honda S4cb400vtec1,98-10 AV2612T vespa px150,98-10 AQ5313M vespa vbb150,01-03 FR7087M Harley fatboy flstf,06-08 FA8752J Vespa Rally PX,05-07 FN6735D Steed VSE 400,07-11 SGQ6458P Opel Meriva 1.6FL, 08-09 FP4470U S4 Ver S,09-11 FP1152H Honda steed VSE 400 bobber

CassiusX
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dear All CB400 bros, I would like to seek your advice on some repair related matters for my CB400 Version S.

I just took over a 1998 Version S from my relative. He purely uses it for work and doesnt really take too much care of his bike. I have riden a Version S long long time ago but I have not been riding for a while and need your advice on some repair matters.

1. RPM is hunting whilst idling - was told by shop that washing and tuning the carburetor might solve the problem but Im not too sure. I am ok to do the washing and tuning but just not sure if hunting can be solved this way?

2. Suspension is too soft and bouncy, Shop told me that I can service it but its about 300. I was thinking might as well but a second hand showa from Carousell and install instead? By the way, can a Spec 1-3 suspension fit on a version S?

3. Handle bar is vibrating at high speed, no issues with alignment. Shop says must change steering cone. Will this solve the problem?

4. I would like to check if there is any shops in JB that does Super 4 as I go in and out quite often. I know there are not many shops that do bigger bikes in JB but i would like some bros to give me any shops that can do the interior of the bike? Some bros recommended a shop by the name of Hou Heng at Ah Gua Lane. Not sure if shop still exists..

5. Also what to check, which shop in Singapore is recommended for Super 4 repairs and carry 2nd hand parts for version S? Ah Pek recommended Planet Motor which must be good since its recommended by Ah pek but do you guys know any other shops that I can go to?

Sorry for some noob questions but your assistance is greatly appreciated. Not sure if there are any non-vtec gatherings currently...

akunga
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by CassiusX View Post
    Dear All CB400 bros, I would like to seek your advice on some repair related matters for my CB400 Version S.

I just took over a 1998 Version S from my relative. He purely uses it for work and doesnt really take too much care of his bike. I have riden a Version S long long time ago but I have not been riding for a while and need your advice on some repair matters.

1. RPM is hunting whilst idling - was told by shop that washing and tuning the carburetor might solve the problem but Im not too sure. I am ok to do the washing and tuning but just not sure if hunting can be solved this way?

2. Suspension is too soft and bouncy, Shop told me that I can service it but its about 300. I was thinking might as well but a second hand showa from Carousell and install instead? By the way, can a Spec 1-3 suspension fit on a version S?

3. Handle bar is vibrating at high speed, no issues with alignment. Shop says must change steering cone. Will this solve the problem?

4. I would like to check if there is any shops in JB that does Super 4 as I go in and out quite often. I know there are not many shops that do bigger bikes in JB but i would like some bros to give me any shops that can do the interior of the bike? Some bros recommended a shop by the name of Hou Heng at Ah Gua Lane. Not sure if shop still exists..

5. Also what to check, which shop in Singapore is recommended for Super 4 repairs and carry 2nd hand parts for version S? Ah Pek recommended Planet Motor which must be good since its recommended by Ah pek but do you guys know any other shops that I can go to?

Sorry for some noob questions but your assistance is greatly appreciated. Not sure if there are any non-vtec gatherings currently...

Hi CassiusX
    My two cents worth on this (one who using the bike for transportation heavily)

1. For me, I go with the cheapest check first. I will change the air filter / engine oil + filter since the previous owner did not take much TLC (like me). I bought my Ver S 4-5 years ago and never clean the carbs since (God knows when was the last time my bike had carb cleaning but it's no prob for me)

2. I had leaked Showa at purchase. Replaced with China suspensions (RFY) bought online and still using it (3 years and counting) (NOte : Not for super aggressive cornerings). Some say of possible leak after repair but i am open to correction here. So RFY for me.

3. Does the steering knock at braking on hitting bumps on road? If so, yes, time to replace the cone. But vibrating at high speed? I have no idea. Hope the snrs can share.

4. Personally, I avoid going there on the ground that should there be problems after repairs, it will be a hassle to go back into JB. Worse, the bike stalls while you are still there in JB and .......you know how 'popular' super4 is in JB.... so to each its own. Maybe the seniors can give input here.

5. Been to Planet and has been going there since for repairs (Ver S is a really old bike ). Ah Chong will repair / replace only when necessary and his jovial attitude is a nice sight when I'm there.

CassiusX
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks for your feedback Akunga. I will take note. Just to ask check my cousin is scrapping his version S due to some internal issues. Is there any shop that is recommended to do swaps like suspension, fuel tank, ferring, tailight, rims and etc.

snowparang
    is selling bike!
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by CassiusX View Post
    Thanks for your feedback Akunga. I will take note. Just to ask check my cousin is scrapping his version S due to some internal issues. Is there any shop that is recommended to do swaps like suspension, fuel tank, ferring, tailight, rims and etc.
    Hi CassiusX, I've sent you a PM.
    Email guay_hansen @hotmail.com
    My blog at snowparang.blogdrive.com

Burnout69
    is BAcK!
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nice to be back.. How are you Ah Pek?
    Lets just Ride & Have FUN!!!

Ah Pek
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Burnout69 View Post
    Nice to be back.. How are you Ah Pek?
    Hello..fine bro. Back in Singapore. Yah..still hanging around here occasionally when riders needs help.

Burnout69
    is BAcK!
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ah Pek View Post
    Hello..fine bro. Back in Singapore. Yah..still hanging around here occasionally when riders needs help.
    I was back for a week only last month, didn't manage to see u.
    Lets just Ride & Have FUN!!!

remy79
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Hi Guys,

Happy CNY!!!
    Urgently needing a VerS seat or compatible seat. 2nd hand preferred
    Do PM me if you have or have lobang where 2 get

soongueh
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question Full Exhaust System for 94'VerS

Hi everyone,

need some advice on full systems for 94'VerS. read that our bikes are different from the specs. any lobangs?

YEN96
    has no status.
    Mapputatsuni hiki sakuwayo ราชอาณาจักรไทย
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Car bike Insurance lobang!!! Can try get Terence watsapp or call 9362 3352 to quote for U. Cheap & good. Cars bikes also can
    KAWASAKI KIPS F* XX *
    KAWASAKI ZX-10R FY3946Z (26 Oct 07 - 23 Jan 10)
    YAMAHA RD350LC FS4160Z
    1996 Honda Civic SiR EK4
    1993 Honda Civic Vti EG6 SBZ2065P 1993 Honda Civic Vti EG9 SBX9073E 2002 MB E200 SDT6931X
    1991 MB 200E SBT2703M
    1986 MB 280SE EZ8138M 1992 Toyota Cressida SBU1756L
    1992 MB 280SE SBU6143Y

vespa-lover
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi

Anyone can share, am asking for view and advice. am thinking of getting a new radiator for my Version S.
    Anyone know much does that original radiator cost Vs the Ah Boy one.

Anyone have install Ah Boy radiator before and can share the feedback?

Thanks in advance

Xyphriel
    has no status.
    P Plate
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by vespa-lover View Post
    Hi

Anyone can share, am asking for view and advice. am thinking of getting a new radiator for my Version S.
    Anyone know much does that original radiator cost Vs the Ah Boy one.

Anyone have install Ah Boy radiator before and can share the feedback?

Thanks in advance

I changed to a local radiator with my spec 2 previously. Ori too expensive already.

Apparently not much of a difference in usage. It works perfectly fine. Didn't go ah boy though. You can visit Ah Hong AHM ($200+) or K&T($190-$200+) beside planet to replace to the local ones.

Xyphriel
    has no status.
    P Plate
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If anybody's cb400 tank cap / fuel cap is jammed and need a quick solution / replacement, can contact me at 91901007. Got a few spare tank caps (local) to let go. Brand new.

American Boyan
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi,

Any recommendation for spray painting of full coverset that is within my budget of $300 plus?

ishootarrows
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi guys,
    recently i changed my top gasket when my mechanic found oil on my spark plugs. Now, i realised that the mechanic tightened the top part of my engine too tightly. Can visibly see and feel one side of the gasket popping out while the other sides are all okay, any advice how to settle this? i spent $240 changing the gasket and spark plugs

Xyphriel
    has no status.
    P Plate
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Anyone of you keen to swap out your rusty or jammed petrol tank caps can message/whatsapp me at 91901007 to enquire!

kp_voon5357
    Sp Rider
    P Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am looking for version s ignition switch, having issue with my current ignition switch as it on and off having connectivity issue.
    Whatsapp me at 84269981

American Boyan
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi guys, was wondering if there is such thing as stator protector? i dont mean the frame sliders.

The one circle in yellow.

stator protector 1.jpg

Au5h
    has no status.
    P Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi everyone,

Anyone can advise if its possible to put monokey Givi boxes on Version S? Im wondering if there are racks for it or must customise one.

Im looking to put Givi Trekker 46 liter box, FYI.

Hercsam
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

HI everyone,
    I'm trying to find the frame number of Cb400 50th anniversary so I can order some parts of it, can anyone help me please?

Ah Pek
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Au5h View Post
    Hi everyone,

Anyone can advise if its possible to put monokey Givi boxes on Version S? Im wondering if there are racks for it or must customise one.

Im looking to put Givi Trekker 46 liter box, FYI.
    For most carrier boxes..they usually comes with a sitting mount bracket for the box. If it's not a standard stock fit..you have to customized it to fix. Just bring your stuff and go to Seng Kwan at AMK Auto Point..they can do it but price not cheap.

Ah Pek
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Hercsam View Post
    HI everyone,
    I'm trying to find the frame number of Cb400 50th anniversary so I can order some parts of it, can anyone help me please?
    Frtom what I know..there is no difference between a 5oth anniversary Ver S to another other Version S4 except for the paint work and the badge. So to say..all parts shared are similar.

Jonborah
    misses his Intruder.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

anyone scrapping off your super4? i'm looking to buy your radiator fan!

vespa-lover
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi,

Does anyone know where to buy locally or order online Cb400 VS harness? Just realised some wire have harden over the years. Would like to DIY and replace the main electrical wiring. Thanks

azizhussain
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Anyone knows where to get Project Big wiring harness?
    Can't start my bike.
    Short circuit as soon as I press start.
    Checked fuse, non blown. All okay.
    Wait for awhile, switch on ignition back, press again, same thing happen.
    Anyone knows who can troubleshoot?
    Ah Pek?
    Suzuki TRS 118,Yamaha LC 125,Suzuki RG Baby,NSR 250
    Yamaha RX-100,NSR 250,Vespa 150,Virago 1100,Yamaha RXS 115
    Honda Phantom 200
    Honda Super4 Spec 1
    Legal Rider in 89 - 90
    Suspended all classes 4 times
    Now legal again after 20 years riding

Page 362 of 363 FirstFirst ... 262312352358359360361362363 LastLast