User Tag List

Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314 LastLast
Results 501 to 550 of 682

Thread: SBF Benelli Cafe 2009 - Adiva 150/250

  1. #501
    ambasnakeman
    has no status.
    SBF Lacer ambasnakeman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    6,247
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default



    hi guys,

    my adiva has just completed 1 yr. anyone of u have done battery replacement?

    price and deals to share?
    Don't just break your laptimes, SHATTER them!!

    Insanity is doing the same things over and over again and expecting different results - Albert Einstein, a German born theoretical physicist widely known as one of the greatest of all time

  2. #502
    ziggyray
    has no status.
    SBF Scooters ziggyray's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    EASTSIDE
    Posts
    3,224
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Anyone selling your Adiva, kindly give me a call...98249821, cheers
    Anger is like a cloud,the more angry you are the more it clouds your vision

     

     
  3. #503
    marcuschoo
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    18
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Red face Want to buy 2nd hand Adiva

    Hi bros / sis,

    If anyone of you selling your AD200/150 or AR200, or know anyone selling, pls give me a ring at 81987047 or email marcuschoo@gmail.com.
    Thanks much much.

  4. #504
    roy_yang
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Posts
    33
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default AD250 speedometer

    HI Guys,

    Who has a copy of the service manual fro AD250? or who knows how to adjust back to KMH, i think now is in MPH.

  5. #505
    Atlantic 200
    has no status.
    Class 2
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Clementi
    Posts
    1,472
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ziggyray View Post
    Anyone selling your Adiva, kindly give me a call...98249821, cheers
    Hello bro, super long time didn't heard from you Suddenly why hunting for this bike?
    History: Phantom, Atlantic 200, Phantom, Vara125 FI, TranAIP 400, Super4 (version s), Fazer6 S2, Advia 200, Silverwing 400 JDM 04, Silverwing 400 Euro 08, MaxSYM 400i, VFR1200FD DCT, NC700X, BMW C650GT, Fazer6 S1, BMW R1200GS LC, Majesty S XC155, BMW R1200RT(LC)

    Present: BMW C650GT, Majesty S XC155

  6. #506
    advia89
    has no status.
    P Plate
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    109
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ambasnakeman View Post
    hi guys,

    my adiva has just completed 1 yr. anyone of u have done battery replacement?

    price and deals to share?
    Hi ambar
    Seen your post in bikers forum that your Advia is already 1 year old.
    I suggest maybe you can do like what I have done.
    Mine is coming 20 months old and till date my battery has not been change.
    What I did was I install a battery gauge. This gauge reads the battery strength in volts.
    When I turn in the ignition key it tells me the reading of about 11.5 to 12 volts.
    After starting the bike it should read more that 12 volts as is in charging sequence.
    2 things you can observe from here that is if the battery is weak or depleting stage, the voltage values shall be dropping to 11 or to 10 then to 9 volts. Then is time to get the battery replace.
    The other is after starting your bike, the voltage meter should be above 12 Volts and if starts to fall below 12 to 11 to 10 volts indicates that the charger is faulty. Then you have to pay attention to the battery charger/alternator
    The battery gauge/meter provide us a peace of mind as is not necessary to change battery every 12 months unless can confirm they are faulty.
    The starting of your

  7. #507
    advia89
    has no status.
    P Plate
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    109
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    bike should start at one or two press of your ignition switch.
    The last time I have to press start many times that it was becos one of mine can shaft was "burnt".
    So far mine is running ok and been enjoying every moments of it especially these says the weather is very uncertain.

  8. #508
    dyxlesic
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    2
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Thanks for your reply.

    I have resigned myself to bringing the Adiva to a custom paint shop to see what they can come up with.

    Disappointing that the factory in Italy cannot give me a useful answer, but that is the lot of a Adiva owner I guess.

    If you love something, nothing is too much trouble ...

    Yes, the ride to the Pinnacles, would be too much for this 150cc scooter, as I recall that from Lancelin to the Pinnacles, one must traverse across the epic sand dunes of Lancelin/Cervantes.

    But I am tempted to drive to Lancelin one day, as the road there through the pine forests and coastal outcrops is truly and utterly magnificent.

    I am sure the roof of the Adiva will shelter me from the cruel and biting sun of Western Australia.

    Godbless.

  9. #509
    weilun
    has no status.
    Class 2B
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    270
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    hi I wanna to get this Bike coz jus love the feeling of roof.. Anyone can tell me where to buy and where to service? How much is the bike if is AD200 and above and is the 3 wheel in sg already? Thanks a million...

  10. #510
    MR BIKER
    statue but not status
    TeePee MR BIKER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    1,932
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dyxlesic View Post
    Thanks for your reply.

    I have resigned myself to bringing the Adiva to a custom paint shop to see what they can come up with.

    Disappointing that the factory in Italy cannot give me a useful answer, but that is the lot of a Adiva owner I guess.

    If you love something, nothing is too much trouble ...

    Yes, the ride to the Pinnacles, would be too much for this 150cc scooter, as I recall that from Lancelin to the Pinnacles, one must traverse across the epic sand dunes of Lancelin/Cervantes.

    But I am tempted to drive to Lancelin one day, as the road there through the pine forests and coastal outcrops is truly and utterly magnificent.

    I am sure the roof of the Adiva will shelter me from the cruel and biting sun of Western Australia.

    Godbless.
    Hi Dyslexic, Oh dear. So you are really in Perth?? I hope you can get that blue that you want. Good luck Cheers abnd dont be so sad. I am sure we blue blood can be more happier this fine monday morning
    Last edited by MR BIKER; 25-04-2011 at 10:32 AM.

  11. #511
    weilun
    has no status.
    Class 2B
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    270
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    will the 3 whell model come to singapore?

     

     
  12. #512
    immortal86
    has no status.
    P Plate
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    88
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    can anyone advise me on the otr price for a ad200?

    also if anyone is selling ur adiva do pm me!!! thanks

  13. #513
    weilun
    has no status.
    Class 2B
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    270
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    mah selling abt $10,050 depend on COE down pay only need 1.5k

  14. #514
    FlamingWind
    has no status.
    P Plate
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    114
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    why isn't mah bringing in the 400cc version?

  15. #515
    marcuschoo
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    18
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    hi guys... I've just taken over an old 9yrs old AD150 from a nice gentleman. wondering how u all keep your machines nice nice... where to find parts/accessories? any way to change windscreen without handing $600 to Mah? how to prevent windscreen from blurring up? how to prevent bike seat from cat's scratches?

    thanks bros (and siss)

  16. #516
    ben1112
    has no status.
    TeePee ben1112's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    2,165
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by marcuschoo View Post
    hi guys... I've just taken over an old 9yrs old AD150 from a nice gentleman. wondering how u all keep your machines nice nice... where to find parts/accessories? any way to change windscreen without handing $600 to Mah? how to prevent windscreen from blurring up? how to prevent bike seat from cat's scratches?

    thanks bros (and siss)
    Hi is yr ride in yellow color? I guess you beat me to the sale, i was gonna view the bike.

    But happy riding anyway!

    Now considering going down to MAH to look see. I kinda like the AD150 retro space bubble look than the newer ones.
    Scooter Tuning Is Not A Crime.

  17. #517
    marcuschoo
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    18
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    yah, I got the yellow one. I found someone to do full wrap (Matt Black) for me at $150, I think will look quite cool with the whole thing matt black. Rewrap the seat already.

    but frankly, my wife is giving me hell because I have another bike already. If you are interested, you can sms me at 81987047.

  18. #518
    deryiu
    has no status.
    P Plate deryiu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    193
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hey guys , next week i am going to repolish my AD150 windshield ,if it work i will post the results here ,was given a quote of less than $100 ,but must go J.B to do.

  19. #519
    ben1112
    has no status.
    TeePee ben1112's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    2,165
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by deryiu View Post
    Hey guys , next week i am going to repolish my AD150 windshield ,if it work i will post the results here ,was given a quote of less than $100 ,but must go J.B to do.
    Where? I read that the windshield is polycarbonate with a special hardened treatment layer on it. Becareful not to polish away this layer or it will be even easily scratched next time. Also make sure the products used is compatible. How and what to use i dont know.
    Scooter Tuning Is Not A Crime.

  20. #520
    roy_yang
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Posts
    33
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    i use a soft cloth n car wash liquid....DON'T use rain X

  21. #521
    ambasnakeman
    has no status.
    SBF Lacer ambasnakeman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    6,247
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by advia89 View Post
    Hi ambar
    Seen your post in bikers forum that your Advia is already 1 year old.
    I suggest maybe you can do like what I have done.
    Mine is coming 20 months old and till date my battery has not been change.
    What I did was I install a battery gauge. This gauge reads the battery strength in volts.
    When I turn in the ignition key it tells me the reading of about 11.5 to 12 volts.
    After starting the bike it should read more that 12 volts as is in charging sequence.
    2 things you can observe from here that is if the battery is weak or depleting stage, the voltage values shall be dropping to 11 or to 10 then to 9 volts. Then is time to get the battery replace.
    The other is after starting your bike, the voltage meter should be above 12 Volts and if starts to fall below 12 to 11 to 10 volts indicates that the charger is faulty. Then you have to pay attention to the battery charger/alternator
    The battery gauge/meter provide us a peace of mind as is not necessary to change battery every 12 months unless can confirm they are faulty.
    The starting of your
    been a long while since i last posted.
    i had a digital speedo and voltmeter mounted on my bike. both got stolen on 1 nite, about 3 mths ago.

    ever since, i didnt bother to install voltmeter.
    Don't just break your laptimes, SHATTER them!!

    Insanity is doing the same things over and over again and expecting different results - Albert Einstein, a German born theoretical physicist widely known as one of the greatest of all time

     

     
  22. #522
    ambasnakeman
    has no status.
    SBF Lacer ambasnakeman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    6,247
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by deryiu View Post
    Hey guys , next week i am going to repolish my AD150 windshield ,if it work i will post the results here ,was given a quote of less than $100 ,but must go J.B to do.
    i came across a shop in jb which advertises to replace any windscreen. its at the stretch where there is a honda car agent, BHP, Shell and Esso petrol kiosk. about 2 km from custom.
    Don't just break your laptimes, SHATTER them!!

    Insanity is doing the same things over and over again and expecting different results - Albert Einstein, a German born theoretical physicist widely known as one of the greatest of all time

  23. #523
    ambasnakeman
    has no status.
    SBF Lacer ambasnakeman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    6,247
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    did anyone encounter breakdown problems like spark plug coils, fuel pump, electronic failures, fuel pump failure on ur adiva?

    do share.
    Don't just break your laptimes, SHATTER them!!

    Insanity is doing the same things over and over again and expecting different results - Albert Einstein, a German born theoretical physicist widely known as one of the greatest of all time

  24. #524
    paiseh
    is back to DIY-ing
    SBF Lacer paiseh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    14,061
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Amba once I experience lack of power, pick up not smooth

    Suspect injector choke or something. Brought back to mah and they fixed it. Not sure wat they do.
    No more regrets.

  25. #525
    ben1112
    has no status.
    TeePee ben1112's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    2,165
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hi guys, I'm contemplating on buying an adiva but the costs of replacing a factory oem windshield is holding me back.

    Can deryiu share how was the polishing effectiveness and amba tell us how much did they quote to replace the windshield and which shop exactly?

    Help appreciated.
    Scooter Tuning Is Not A Crime.

  26. #526
    superakan
    has no status.
    P Plate
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    88
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ben1112 View Post
    Where? I read that the windshield is polycarbonate with a special hardened treatment layer on it. Becareful not to polish away this layer or it will be even easily scratched next time. Also make sure the products used is compatible. How and what to use i dont know.
    There is no way to polish the windshield. I used to try it, does not work. The more u polish, the more it get blurry. Only way is to replace it. Not sure if u able to replace it like those windshied used for car... else might as well replace it with original windshield ($800)

    The biggest problem with Adiva bike is the windshield. Else it would be a wondeful bike

  27. #527
    deryiu
    has no status.
    P Plate deryiu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    193
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ben1112 View Post
    Hi guys, I'm contemplating on buying an adiva but the costs of replacing a factory oem windshield is holding me back.

    Can deryiu share how was the polishing effectiveness and amba tell us how much did they quote to replace the windshield and which shop exactly?

    Help appreciated.
    Not yet do ,quite busy this week likely go next week i will update the results here,
    I will test a small portion of the lower windshield to make sure it work before doing the whole thing ,
    Anyway my whole windshield coating is peeling off badly and got so much micro scratches ,
    keep a lookout for this thread ,i will post picture of the end results when done,thanks

  28. #528
    ben1112
    has no status.
    TeePee ben1112's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    2,165
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Taking over adiva 150 tmr!
    Scooter Tuning Is Not A Crime.

  29. #529
    ben1112
    has no status.
    TeePee ben1112's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    2,165
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Gotten!!!!
    Scooter Tuning Is Not A Crime.

  30. #530
    lost4love
    has no status.
    Class 2B lost4love's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    402
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    didn't know a original windshield of Adiva cost $800. That's very ex man.
    (AW 8 X)

  31. #531
    ben1112
    has no status.
    TeePee ben1112's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    2,165
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Yes, now awaiting deiryu to come back with the results of polishing the windscreen in jb. If not very good then I'll looking for the jb replacement windscreen that amba mentioned. Last resort is to replace with OEM windscreen.
    Scooter Tuning Is Not A Crime.

     

     
  32. #532
    lost4love
    has no status.
    Class 2B lost4love's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    402
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ben1112 View Post
    Yes, now awaiting deiryu to come back with the results of polishing the windscreen in jb. If not very good then I'll looking for the jb replacement windscreen that amba mentioned. Last resort is to replace with OEM windscreen.
    JB got replacement windscreen? custom made is it
    (AW 8 X)

  33. #533
    ben1112
    has no status.
    TeePee ben1112's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    2,165
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lost4love View Post
    JB got replacement windscreen? custom made is it
    Ya. AFAIK from amba.
    Scooter Tuning Is Not A Crime.

  34. #534
    ben1112
    has no status.
    TeePee ben1112's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    2,165
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    There's a scrapped adiva @ Ban Hock Hin. They quote me $270 for a good cond windscreen. Does anyone think that I could get a replacement windscreen elsewhere cheaper than that or should I just buy it?
    Scooter Tuning Is Not A Crime.

  35. #535
    immortal86
    has no status.
    P Plate
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    88
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    anyone got lobang for a 2nd hand benelli adiva?

    been looking for 1 for months

  36. #536
    ben1112
    has no status.
    TeePee ben1112's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    2,165
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by immortal86 View Post
    anyone got lobang for a 2nd hand benelli adiva?

    been looking for 1 for months
    Go search garage sales. I think got afew. Call up those threads that turn cold.
    Scooter Tuning Is Not A Crime.

  37. #537
    ben1112
    has no status.
    TeePee ben1112's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    2,165
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I have my benelli for awhile now but I still cant manage to put on the mainstand on my own. Anyone got tips on how to do it?
    Scooter Tuning Is Not A Crime.

  38. #538
    ben1112
    has no status.
    TeePee ben1112's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    2,165
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Just changed windscreen.
    Scooter Tuning Is Not A Crime.

  39. #539
    deryiu
    has no status.
    P Plate deryiu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    193
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ben1112 View Post
    I have my benelli for awhile now but I still cant manage to put on the mainstand on my own. Anyone got tips on how to do it?
    1) Seat on bike ,
    2) put side stand first ,
    3) Get off bike .
    4) Left hand on handlebar , right hand on rear hand grab beside your seat , right foot on mainstand support
    5) step down mainstand support with body weight ,both mainstand legs even and pull the rear handle grab .

  40. #540
    ben1112
    has no status.
    TeePee ben1112's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    2,165
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by deryiu View Post
    1) Seat on bike ,
    2) put side stand first ,
    3) Get off bike .
    4) Left hand on handlebar , right hand on rear hand grab beside your seat , right foot on mainstand support
    5) step down mainstand support with body weight ,both mainstand legs even and pull the rear handle grab .
    I whole body standing on the mainstand already and pulling up the grab bar with all my might but it doesn't budge. Does it help to push it slightly backwards? And can it be done wearing slippers although its quite painful to the feet.

    Maybe I'm a weak poosey and it's time to hit the gym. LOL.
    Scooter Tuning Is Not A Crime.

  41. #541
    ben1112
    has no status.
    TeePee ben1112's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    2,165
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I finally DID IT! Yea, and I put mainstand all the time now because I CAN! LoL.

    Sorry for the excitement but i finally found the technique to park the mainstand. My technique is: one foot on stand, both hands on the grab bar after balancing the bike and then LIFT!

    Maybe this helps some other peoples for reference.
    Scooter Tuning Is Not A Crime.

     

     
  42. #542
    ben1112
    has no status.
    TeePee ben1112's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    2,165
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Today I fixed my steering cone @ ah guang in jb as per recommended by deryiu. The worksmanship is quite gd but it cost 260RM total. Don't know fair price or not but I'm please with the results!
    Scooter Tuning Is Not A Crime.

  43. #543
    ben1112
    has no status.
    TeePee ben1112's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    2,165
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Bringing up thread before it sinks to the depths of the abyss.

    Btw my right shock broke into two. So I changed to a aftermarket one, POP domino. It is exactly the same length as stock but needed a different bushing and a few washers to fit. It comes with a progressive spring so the ride is firm but comfortable.

    Costs:200RM
    Scooter Tuning Is Not A Crime.

  44. #544
    immortal86
    has no status.
    P Plate
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    88
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    still looking for a adiva, anyone selling kindly contact me.

    thanks

  45. #545
    Xach
    loves 2wheels
    Class 2A Xach's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Posts
    764
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hi guys, im too looking at getting a used adiva.

    as i gathered...the older version have 150 / 250 variants.. and the newer ones are 200?

    is this correct?

    can i check -
    1) at what speed are they able to cruise at comfortably for each of the 150 / 200 / 250 variants
    2) whether is there any problem going up slope in carparks with pillion?

    thanks
    Xav
    Last edited by Xach; 08-11-2011 at 07:16 PM.

  46. #546
    Andre
    has no status.
    Class 2A
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    774
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hi Xach,

    I just scrapped my 2001 AD150.
    1) Normal cruising at 80-90kmh is quite ok. For my AD150, max. speed about 100kmh.
    2) No problem going up MSCP slope with pillion. But for AD150, when riding with pillion, my face almost touching the front wind shield. lol. Newer model, AD200 is more spacious.

  47. #547
    Xach
    loves 2wheels
    Class 2A Xach's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Posts
    764
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    hey Andre, thanks for the quick reply! Much appreciated

  48. #548
    Andre
    has no status.
    Class 2A
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    774
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    You welcome bro.
    I'm currently looking for another Adiva, it is good for raining season now..
    Btw, I think it is a must to install the windshield side extension. I removed it once and rode in the rain, both arms and legs got wet.

  49. #549
    Xach
    loves 2wheels
    Class 2A Xach's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Posts
    764
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    woah..there's such a thing as side extension? OEM part from MAH as well?

  50. #550
    ambasnakeman
    has no status.
    SBF Lacer ambasnakeman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    6,247
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    hi, guys

    my bike fell victim for a burnt valve. Mah charged me 400 for it. they also changed brake pads and a engine bush and a seat hinge.

    with the burnt valve, engine keeps stalling. u need to full throttle to start the bike. loose fuel mileage as well.

    my r6 had encountered burnt valve, but the adiva valve was burnt quite badly. surprising for a scooter that doesnt hit redline rpms to get this sort of damage.
    Don't just break your laptimes, SHATTER them!!

    Insanity is doing the same things over and over again and expecting different results - Albert Einstein, a German born theoretical physicist widely known as one of the greatest of all time

Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •