(Total Mileage Est. around 1200km)
6th-8th June 2008
Meeting Point: GP Esso
Meeting Date: 6th June 3am
Meeting Time: 0230hrs, move 3am SHARP
Travelling Speed: 110-120kmh (I is damn slow)
How to go Cameron ???
Details on Going:
1. Meeting at gp esso
2. 1st stop at pagoh R&R shell petrol (Rd mileage 145km)
3. 2nd stop at seremban R&R Petronas (Rd mileage 272km)
4. turn left at Rd mileage 284.5km (direction to Ipoh)
5. EST. 46km journey to Y-junction than keep right to Ipoh
6. EST. 9km journey to Y-junction than keep left
7. 3rd stop at Rawang R&R Petronas (Rd mileage 440km)
5. 4th stop at Tapah R&R Shell (Rd mileage 330km)
7. Taking Tapah to Cameron
8. Cameron Highland
Details on Returning:
1. 1st stop at Tapah R&R BP petrol (Rd mileage 332km) Head count
2. 2nd stop at Ulu Bermam R&R Petronas (Rd mileage 338.7km)
3. left turn at road mileage 460km, reverse journay
4. 3rd stop at Seramban R&R Petronas (Rd Mileage 276km)
5. 4th stop at Pagoh R&R Shell (Rd mileage 135km)
6. Last stop at Galang Patah R&R petronas
2. aub (sch hols)
4. Mei Jun
8. Duncan (thanks guys for understanding my reservist period)
12. CBR900 Adrenaline
13. twprince (joinin tec & selphie)
14. pearl (joinin tec & selphie)
15. tec (sat 7 june go up)
16. selphie (7 june go up)
added tec and selphie.
most important is we must confirm dates ASAP.
itinerary is free and easy, normally i would visit the tea and strawberry farms, eat steamboat, enjoy the cool air, visit the night bazaar, and trek the numerous trails and/or WALK UP gunung brinchang. (have to give the old lungs a workout!) accomodation is very basic at desa anthrium apartments subject to change.
looking for interested people to join, newbies/small bikes welcome.
riding speed is slow and easy, ard 100-120kmh. or more.