my phanto nearly complete
where is the cheapest/most reliable place to modify my phantom? thinking of changing handle bar, seat cover, side mirror and coloring!
Thanks in advance
Nice seat and fuel tank, Bill! Where did you get them?
A few places you can look at accessories and decide for yourself what you want to change.
In no order of preference
1. Ah Koon - Lengkok Bahru
2. Auntie shop - Opposite Lavendar Food Centre
3. Auntie shop/ Champion Hobby - 10, Kaki Bukit Road 2, #01-09/10
4. Ban Hoe Leong Co. - Jalan Besar Plaza, #01-33
5. Lim Ah Boy/ Regina - Kelantan Lane
1. Juzzwheels Alexandar Village
2. 219 Lavendar
2. Eugene Saddlery
Anyone has straight handle bars installed on their phantom, or have pictures of any? Can share pictures?
Thinking of changing my handle bar, but unable to visualize the look and feel of it.
Hi bro where to fix crash bar and mod cushion cover?
LAB. 80 plus wait quite long.
Aunty shop. 120 plus attitude
Ah koon. 120 maybe less maybe more. Plus a lot of people and only one man operation. And Koon doesn't do cushion mod. He outsources.
Sent from my GT-I9506 using Tapatalk