El Nino 9
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Latest Car Prices... Pls hlp update... Tks

Well, hope to get the latest pricing and any freebies so that all our bros here can exchange or source for the best deal.....

Be it whether ur the proud new owner or car dealer trying to meet yr quota for the month or soon-to-be owner ... heres the best place to deal / source ... C'mon lets share ...

El Nino 9
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Allow me to start the ball rolling... whats the latest car price for:
    1) New Vios
    2) Cerato
    3) Gen 2

Interest?

archenemy
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

look up classifieds lah...
    Don't mess with old farts. Age and treachery will always overcome youth and skill.
    Bullshit and brilliance only come with age and experience.

Proud owner of an Opel Combo 1.7 DTI

jia_yvon
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

nth is freebies la.. is included in ur purchase price la.. juz that they tell u accessories INCLUDed or free gift. see which u hear more SONG..

Quote Originally Posted by newbie View Post
    dats y. i computer hero

Kan
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jia_yvon View Post
    nth is freebies la.. is included in ur purchase price la.. juz that they tell u accessories INCLUDed or free gift. see which u hear more SONG..
    ya so? we like to know what we can get..duh

jia_yvon
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ongwh View Post
    Well, hope to get the latest pricing and any freebies so that all our bros here can exchange or source for the best deal.....

Be it whether ur the proud new owner or car dealer trying to meet yr quota for the month or soon-to-be owner ... heres the best place to deal / source ... C'mon lets share ...
    Many many many ppl out there like u , get the wrong idea of car sales. actually, there is no quota set by sales team or manager. is own self quota. if u no sell ani car, eat grass lor, if u sell many, earn a few k's lor.. simple. the manager wont gif u ani quota.. if nv hit quota they will sack u meh.. no wat.. if not all the sales man every month change ar.. coz sales is hard to say. have to depend on luck as well. this month maybe good sales next month no good. hard to say wat.. maybe this month sales good earn 5k, next month sales no good earn 1k. the boss will sack u bcoz u nv hit quota this month??

dats y. i computer hero

Kan
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Many many many ppl out there like u , get the wrong idea of car sales. actually, there is no quota set by sales team or manager. is own self quota. if u no sell ani car, eat grass lor, if u sell many, earn a few k's lor.. simple. the manager wont gif u ani quota.. if nv hit quota they will sack u meh.. no wat.. if not all the sales man every month change ar.. coz sales is hard to say. have to depend on luck as well. this month maybe good sales next month no good. hard to say wat.. maybe this month sales good earn 5k, next month sales no good earn 1k. the boss will sack u bcoz u nv hit quota this month??
    I think you are very out of point bro, nobody is talking about the job of SE here...haha...

Kan
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

For Model G, my friend got $1700 discount, bigger rear mirror, floor mat.

jia_yvon
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kan View Post
    I think you are very out of point bro, nobody is talking about the job of SE here...haha...
    correct his point of view ma.. haha

dats y. i computer hero

ah_tee
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i past by millenia walk last nite, n they are having a road for the cheverolet, the aveo sedan is retailing at 29k NETT ( OPC), n aveo hatch at 25K (OPC)

wad is the feedback for these 2 models, seems bery afforable, only cost few k more than a new class 2 bike

El Nino 9
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ah_tee View Post
    i past by millenia walk last nite, n they are having a road for the cheverolet, the aveo sedan is retailing at 29k NETT ( OPC), n aveo hatch at 25K (OPC)

wad is the feedback for these 2 models, seems bery afforable, only cost few k more than a new class 2 bike
    Tks alot ah_tee.... ur the first to really respond to the thread.

Kan
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kan View Post
    For Model G, my friend got $1700 discount, bigger rear mirror, floor mat.
    hi bro, this is what the SE offered to my friend for the bew vios, let me know if you get yours

NormalAspirated
    The status is FCUKED
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Last edited by NormalAspirated; 24-08-2007 at 01:43 AM.

krazyfist
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

u sure got the experience bro...heheeee
    mitsubishi van
    KR proton
    fiat panorama
    wave R special edition
    RXZ
    125Z
    TZM

jia_yvon
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by krazyfist View Post
    u sure got the experience bro...heheeee
    a bit onli la.. still learning..

dats y. i computer hero

WONDERLAND_pi
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

eh.... in actual fact SEs do get sack if they do not hit target given within 3 months lar.... in some particular parallel importer lar....so the next time u flip ur straits times and look @ the career columns and u see parallel importers trying to recruit SEs den they r the few companies dat do dat kind of sackings lar...cheers....

BTW....ongwh...wat kind of car price do u need?

El Nino 9
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Perhaps any new car owners who have bought or even car agents who would wana promote their competitve prices for all bros who are intending to get a car for reference. ;p

jia_yvon
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by WONDERLAND_pi View Post
    eh.... in actual fact SEs do get sack if they do not hit target given within 3 months lar.... in some particular parallel importer lar....so the next time u flip ur straits times and look @ the career columns and u see parallel importers trying to recruit SEs den they r the few companies dat do dat kind of sackings lar...cheers....

BTW....ongwh...wat kind of car price do u need?
    true. but sum salesman are they quit themselves.. coz they cant earn money. LOL

dats y. i computer hero

Throttle
    needs a holiday
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by NormalAspirated View Post
    Honda CRV2.4L From Agent Kah Motor

Stated Price : 100,500.00
    Selling Price with 1k discount = 99,500.00
    In House Loan Interest Rates going at 2.6% per annual
    DBS Loan rebate at 1.7% of the amount. Eg. 70k = 1,190.00
    Car comes with all common accessories like fog lights, reverse sensor, sport rims.
    Additional accessories can be arrange like solar film, urban kit and rear spoiler.
    Delivery around late August'07 - early September'07

Tried new CRV2.0L, the powerband of this 2.0L engine feels worst than the older version. Previous model uses K20A DOHC engine and new uses SOHC engine. CRV2.4L feels a lap of improvements. Everything is better than the older one and this time comes with Conti luxury features like auto headlamp, auto wiper, convenient control on steerling wheel and etc ...

Tried Mazda CX7 2.3L Turbo, anything before turbo kicks in feels sluggish. The car has a thin can feels. Body lines and space is pretty good. The car drinks because of turbo. IMO, Mazda should improve this model further and we shall wait and see ...

Tried Toyota RAV4 2.4L 4WD from agent. Cheaper amount the three. Pricing at around 89k after discount. Car is much bigger than the previous model and retained its original RAV4 looks. Car is heavy and 2.4L engine make a lot of noise under the hood and doesn't feels the strength of the 2400cc, it feels like a 1.8L-2.0L and power delivery is not as smooth. There are brunch of negetive facts but I would like to stop here. IMO, saving just a few thousands is not worth it.

Hope all these helps.

Dude, you into SUV now??

WONDERLAND_pi
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

true. but sum salesman are they quit themselves.. coz they cant earn money. LOL
    LOL... true lar ... i totally agree wif u lar... but smelly smelly one month can earn 2k+ even though market is bad lar ... so unless the SE is not workin hard enough to get sales or slack too much lar .... LOL

WONDERLAND_pi
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ongwh View Post
    Perhaps any new car owners who have bought or even car agents who would wana promote their competitve prices for all bros who are intending to get a car for reference. ;p
    ok ok .... good good wait until dis comin C.O.E bidding over liao den new price list come out le i shall update the car price list for ppl out there who r interested in getting new cars for reference yeah !!!

jia_yvon
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LOL... true lar ... i totally agree wif u lar... but smelly smelly one month can earn 2k+ even though market is bad lar ... so unless the SE is not workin hard enough to get sales or slack too much lar .... LOL
    no i dun think this is true. my fren 1 month nv even sold 1 car, onli take basic. u think gt 2k plus meh? dun haf la.. if really so simple every month at least 2k. every1 go do liao lor.. starting where gt minimum every month 2k plus? u can try n let mi know~

dats y. i computer hero

WONDERLAND_pi
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

no i dun think this is true. my fren 1 month nv even sold 1 car, onli take basic. u think gt 2k plus meh? dun haf la.. if really so simple every month at least 2k. every1 go do liao lor.. starting where gt minimum every month 2k plus? u can try n let mi know~
    i would say for the first month at least will bcos i'm a PI myself..and i just joined dis current company for 2 months.... 1st month yes lar steppin stone a bit difficult to sell depending on the company dat u r working wif. but my case i not dat "heng" lar at least i manage to sell least least 2 units... in my 1st month. so i would say dependin bah.... but i think dis fren of ur's can try for another 2 months or so in dis trade if continous still can't sell den try to look for another car company le lor...

jia_yvon
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i would say for the first month at least will bcos i'm a PI myself..and i just joined dis current company for 2 months.... 1st month yes lar steppin stone a bit difficult to sell depending on the company dat u r working wif. but my case i not dat "heng" lar at least i manage to sell least least 2 units... in my 1st month. so i would say dependin bah.... but i think dis fren of ur's can try for another 2 months or so in dis trade if continous still can't sell den try to look for another car company le lor...
    ok u sold 2 car? loan approve liao? get coe liao? deliver car liao? after all these 3 step, u then can take ur com.. 500? 600? 800? x 2 + ur basic 2k? no offence bro, juz break down n calculate~

im a pi myself too. we deal with used n new car. new car definitely need more time to get ur commision. i last time start with selling new car, now i change to sell used car. coz used car's money come in faster n easier.
    Last edited by jia_yvon; 17-07-2007 at 12:57 PM.

dats y. i computer hero

WONDERLAND_pi
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

im a pi myself too. we dea with used n new car. new car definitely need more time to get ur commision. while used car deal fast money come in fast too.
    great ! same trade...which company u from? free mayb can co-broke if u wan? all i can say is doing car sales needs luck + strong closing power lar... but ur fren how come 1st month can't close any deal?

jia_yvon
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

mi ssh automobile. small company. u ley.. big company ? at where..? ubi aml ? turf city ? west coast car mart ?

for mi i thnk close deal .. need mouth power, luck. sales tactic.. n patient.. haha. luck play a big role.. u onli sell new pi car ar.. no used car?
    Last edited by jia_yvon; 17-07-2007 at 12:58 PM.

dats y. i computer hero

jia_yvon
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

he 1st month nv close deal coz.. strong competitive, at turf city.. so many sales man.. car price ex.. where can sell? even can sell, also wait for 4 bidding. meainng 2 month then can take coe, then the 3rd month then deliver car liao then can take pay. like that starve to dead liao within this 3 month liao lor. haha. no choice. sum more they onli sell new car, nv sell used car, nv buy car, no trade in, how to earn good $$$ ? hard.. serious.. coz new pi car, hard to sell la.. so many big pi out there.. how to play ? every pi gt each own tactic n pattern. n confirm lose to hua yang for sure coz they import themself.. under declear a lot, every month gt road show, nice FREE GIFT, nice talking rubbish, nice advertisement to attract customer.. LOL. sum more muz wait for bidding all those. compare to new car, used car money come in faster n much more easier..
    Last edited by jia_yvon; 17-07-2007 at 01:02 PM.

dats y. i computer hero

WONDERLAND_pi
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

he 1st month nv close deal coz.. strong competitive, at turf city.. so many sales man.. car price ex.. where can sell? even can sell, also wait for 4 bidding. meainng 2 month then can take coe, then the 3rd month then deliver car liao then can take pay. like that starve to dead liao within this 3 month liao lor. haha. no choice. sum more they onli sell new car, nv sell used car, nv buy car, no trade in, how to earn good $$$ ? hard.. serious.. coz new pi car, hard to sell la.. so many big pi out there.. how to play ? every pi gt each own tactic n pattern. n confirm lose to hua yang for sure coz they import themself.. under declear a lot, every month gt road show, nice FREE GIFT, nice talking rubbish, nice advertisement to attract customer.. LOL. sum more muz wait for bidding all those. compare to new car, used car money come in faster n much more easier..
    hmm.... den i would say its the company le .. i'm in AHA situated at east coast road. i was wif another PI previously, same situation as u... but after i join dis company it change my $ flow over problem, we oni deal wif new cars, we do 4 bids g'teed as well but we dun practice dat way lar... we'll try going in for the 1st bid once the loan approve. in dat way the SEs dun haf to wait for so long to get comm lor most of the time is month end will get comm lar...moreover for my company we aso import the cars ourself mah, but one thing i haf to say is dis company makes an honest deal lar... go where find PIs will try to obtain casetrust one? i think oni dis company lor... so in another way there is no way we can play gimmicks lar...all very transparent and clear cut. but i agree wif u dat there r consumers who wan car price cheap + more acc + high OMV lar... go where find dis kind of deal? LOL

jia_yvon
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LOL.. yaya.. same. my company also 1 bid g'tee COE. like that then can see money wat.. if not 4 bid wait till starve to death also nv see $$. haha. customer like that 1 la.. dunwan come out with money, wan many free gifts, still wan monthly installment low. where to find? LOL.

dats y. i computer hero

WONDERLAND_pi
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LOL.. yaya.. same. my company also 1 bid g'tee COE. like that then can see money wat.. if not 4 bid wait till starve to death also nv see $$. haha. customer like that 1 la.. dunwan come out with money, wan many free gifts, still wan monthly installment low. where to find? LOL.
    LOL...dats y sometimes wen customer hit my peak liao try to bargain until my comm so little liao i will ask them .... need maid bo ? mayb i can add in the contract maid provided for 1 month which is me lar.... den they'll automatic retreat a bit.... in dis trade hard to find customers who dun bargain lar.... buy car leh not buy clothes but still there's a certain limit lar...LOL.... bo pian...who knows one day wen i buy car i aso like dat.... how long haf u been in dis trade? tml C.O.E bidding ... guess leh... going up or going down? i guess up... u?

jia_yvon
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

confirm up. coz of the Carnival.. i around 1 yr le.. i have met quite a no of good customers.. hwo about you.. work how long liao?

dats y. i computer hero

WONDERLAND_pi
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

confirm up. coz of the Carnival.. i around 1 yr le.. i have met quite a no of good customers.. hwo about you.. work how long liao?
    same as u .... true~ness lar.... there r a no. of customers who r nice lar.... no doubt.... ani other PI in dis forum....???? seems like car trade a bit more n more difficult to survive wen there's so mani inconsiderate PIs playing gimmicks and consumers thot they " pick up gold" (hokkien) liao ... LOL.... den they will tend to close the deal wif those inconsiderate PIs...some more if C.O.E realli goes up car price goes up... siao liao .... harder to sell ....LOL ... muz take up side line liao.....

jia_yvon
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

thats why ppl are selling used car.. buying in used car.. coz new car line can be dead.. w hile used car will nv. serious.. starting i also sell new car.. now i turn to 100% sell used car.. new car onli ppl ask then i sell.. haha

dats y. i computer hero

WONDERLAND_pi
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

thats why ppl are selling used car.. buying in used car.. coz new car line can be dead.. w hile used car will nv. serious.. starting i also sell new car.. now i turn to 100% sell used car.. new car onli ppl ask then i sell.. haha
    but wats the use car comm like? eh.... ask u like dat like a bit wrong leh... or should i pm u?

jia_yvon
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

nvm la.. i also very transparent one. used car is slightly less than new car. around 300-400. then if u gt collect s/fee, half half with company lor..

but very fast.. loan approve then can deliver car, get com liao. faster than new car a lot.. used car need mor skill than new car.. serious.. really..

dats y. i computer hero

WONDERLAND_pi
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

nvm la.. i also very transparent one. used car is slightly less than new car. around 300-400. then if u gt collect s/fee, half half with company lor..

but very fast.. loan approve then can deliver car, get com liao. faster than new car a lot.. used car need mor skill than new car.. serious.. really..
    ok ok.... but the comm quite little sia... nevertheless... if i haf customer looking for 2nd hand car i can refer to u right? *u know wat to do ah* LOL.... den if i got customer need to do trade in can i ask u for the trade in price or do u do export as well?

jia_yvon
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

of course i now market rule la bro.. no worry la.. haha. com compare to new car of course little la.. coz used car also nv earn as much as new car. but the money come in fast, meaning rolling fast, n u will get richer fast.. get wat i mean? haha. nope i dun do export.. trade in welcome.

dats y. i computer hero

WONDERLAND_pi
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

of course i now market rule la bro.. no worry la.. haha. com compare to new car of course little la.. coz used car also nv earn as much as new car. but the money come in fast, meaning rolling fast, n u will get richer fast.. get wat i mean? haha. nope i dun do export.. trade in welcome.
    i juz realise u're a guy.... but nick like girl .....trade in means i can call u for quote hor? dat aso means i need your no. hor? den how do i look for u for quote if i need to ask?

jia_yvon
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ya im a guy. nick where gt look like girl? walao.. 98572292. steven. call mi lor. no pro..

dats y. i computer hero

WONDERLAND_pi
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ya im a guy. nick where gt look like girl? walao.. 98572292. steven. call mi lor. no pro..
    pai seh cos ur nick jia_yvon mah.... so i thot girl lor.... swee... i'll call u wen i need quote from u... i'm alice from autohub

jia_yvon
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

huh.. u girl ar.. i thought u guy.. LOL

dats y. i computer hero

WONDERLAND_pi
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

huh.. u girl ar.. i thought u guy.. LOL
    i know cos u call me bro....LOL.... i thot wonderland dis nick quite obvious i girl.....LOL

jia_yvon
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

oh ok.. lol.. i thought u guy all the way.. nvm.. u which yr 1.. 84?

dats y. i computer hero

WONDERLAND_pi
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

oh ok.. lol.. i thought u guy all the way.. nvm.. u which yr 1.. 84?
    LOL...... y u guess i ard dat age group? smart ah... i 83 ....u ? den is there ani other PI in dis forum?

WONDERLAND_pi
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

bro... u got EG6? if u haf how much is it going for? my colleague ask one....LOL.....he say he wan to fly wif the car.....LOL

WONDERLAND_pi
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yeah !!!!! bro.... we r right ..... C.O.E went up !!! siao liao... harder to sell liao.......... siao liao siao liao .......

jia_yvon
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

mi 86. i call u jie jie? LOL. of course go up la.. the agent sold so many new car during the carnival.. now already $15,799..

dats y. i computer hero

jia_yvon
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

bro... u got EG6? if u haf how much is it going for? my colleague ask one....LOL.....he say he wan to fly wif the car.....LOL
    currently on hand no EG6.. ask him check out sgcarmart?

dats y. i computer hero

jia_yvon
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yeah !!!!! bro.... we r right ..... C.O.E went up !!! siao liao... harder to sell liao.......... siao liao siao liao .......
    thats the pro with new car. coe go up, hard to sell. if lower liao, many competive.. try deal with used car.. so that u will noe used car car's price well.. easier to sell, easier to buy, easier for ur carier.. thats why i from new car dealer now become sell used car.. thats why so many new car agent also wan to set up used car department.. hope u understand ASAP. haha.

dats y. i computer hero

wait4me
    my friend's , friend is my enemy
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

whats vios used car price now ??
    一路向北 4 EVER , my friend