is not a
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Default INFO: Riding With the Knights

Greeting all,

Here are some highlight when riding with the KNIGHTS.

In the big family of Phantom knights, we emphasize alot of defensive/safe riding.
    Some of our Phantom riders are new riders on the road, Whom might not rode in a convoy group before. We'll glad to impart courtesy road practice, proper convoy formation and to cultivate good riding habits that last a lifetime.
    Regardless you are a old timer or a new rider, I hope you'll just spare a few minutes reading up this to prepare yourself to ride with the KNIGHTs.

A guideline when riding with the Knights. ( I know its a hassle and tiring to read on long writeup , so I just keep it short and sweet )

1) Courteous Counts - Interact more,Smile,Say Hi !

2) Punctuality - Wont be nice to let the whole group to wait for one. If you gonna be late, do inform in advance with at least a sms!

3) Follow the Traffic rules and Regulation - Do not feel pressure, Do not speed, We will WAIT in all scenerio.

4) No stunts and indecent act! - We aint clown isnt it ?

5) Always in protectective Gear- Not in your pyjamas or marketing attire!

6) Keep in staggered formation and never to overtake unnecessarily especially overtaking lead bike. Always signal your intention. MORE INFORMATION HERE

7) Lost - If you are lost, call or msg someone. might not be immediately. wait patiently for call for direction to regroup.

8) Remember, there is no GLORY if you crash . Ride Safe. We are here to enjoy our ride, to learn and share.

To be Updated .
    千金难买早知道.......

arjen
    is not a
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Brief Introduction and our usual meet up location (Updated Base on Frequency)

NORTH AREA

Yishun Burger King - Located Beside the burger king outlet at GV Yishun 10

Yishun Dam

EAST

Kallang KFC/KMac

SOUTH

KTM RAILWAY STATION

West Coast Mac

WEST

JURONG BIRD PARK ENTRANCE CP

Last edited by Kev's; 01-03-2011 at 02:25 PM.
    千金难买早知道.......

arjen
    is not a
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Reserved Post
    千金难买早知道.......

Kev's
    tendered for resignation as a
    Feedback Score
    26 (100%)
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Convoy Etiquette

O.T.R.(On The Road):-
    • It is everyone's responsibility to should ensure that oneself is fit for riding, and machine is good for moving.

• It is also oneself's responsibility to look after oneself.
      -Please DO NOT join if unfit/unwell/sick/on medication.
      -Please DO NOT join if bike in uncertain condition.
      -P.P.E.(Personal Protection Equipment) is reccommended.
      i.e. Proper helmets, full or open face; Gloves; Jackets; Jeans or Pants; Covered shoes/boots.

• Always adhere to the local traffic rules and regulations.

• Lead of convoy should ensure that a proper pre-ride brief is given before any movement

• Convoy is to be travelling in local legal speed, unless in situations, i.e. overtaking.

• Participants in the convoy should always inform immediate family of whereabouts.

• When riding in a group, i.e. Convoy, always maintain at least a minimum of 1 car length/ 1 second away from the bike diagonally infront; 2 cars length away/ 2 seconds from the bike infront.

• Convoy group should be in staggered formation, filling up one(1) lane nicely.

• When approaching to left slip road, convoy formation will be slowly spread to single line formation, giving sufficient space for front & rear bikes.

• Convoy should be anticipating for slowing down and prepare to stop if neccessary, for pedestrian crossing and, for oncoming traffic before turning onto merging main road.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Universal Hand Signals:

* The above hand signals are for reference only.
    Last edited by Kev's; 23-03-2012 at 09:06 AM.
    我们都在不断赶路 忘记了出路 在失望中追求偶尔的满足

Disclaimer:

The above information is obtained from third party sources for which I assume no responsibility.
    While there is no reason to believe that the information is unreliable, no liability is accepted for any errors or inaccuracies.™®©