SBF Lacer
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by CSV View Post
    same ah, i go cineleisure i feel like old ah pek. even though i am slightly older than them young punks only.

but i not scared of them ah, cause i carry my full face around. as you all know in Sg, bikers = hooligans.

half face = ah pek hooligan

full face = tok kong kick ass hooligan.

oh well, i can't be bothered by pimply face, hair obsessed teenagers who are more interested in sex rather than their bleak future.
    LOL.. same.. I feel like ah pek when I see all kim mo (gold hair/red hair) den mine short black hair in shorts and they wear so fashionable.. hahaha..

Scare? No la..

Rule #1 - don't bother me when I dun bother you.. Correct?

Helmet is a good way to say don't disturb me! haha.. anything, I can use helmet to wack u when you take out that small pen knife..

Anyway, Good Job to TS for making Ikea having bike slots..
    I didn't know Ikea have no "inside" bike slots previously until i see this thread..
    Kindly read thru at least the intro section first before decide to post any comments.... thanks...

Please proceed to this website/web link if you guys have any technical issues on Kawasaki Kips/KR150, I'll update the 1st POST as and when there's a new question. Newbies questions on the top as well.

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6285055#post6285055

Lexanez
    loves Saber!
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by adesmond2 View Post
    LOL.. same.. I feel like ah pek when I see all kim mo (gold hair/red hair) den mine short black hair in shorts and they wear so fashionable.. hahaha..

Scare? No la..

Helmet is a good way to say don't disturb me! haha.. anything, I can use helmet to wack u when you take out that small pen knife..

I didn't know Ikea have no "inside" bike slots previously until i see this thread..
    Heh, try walking round Cathay, Cineleisure and other place where the youngsters hang out, in full armour. Gotten more than my fair share of looks and loads of space!
    I'm a Tutor! Proud to be one!

Lexanez
    loves Saber!
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by adesmond2 View Post

Scare? No la..

Heh, try walking round Cathay, Cineleisure and other place where the youngsters hang out, in full armour. Gotten more than my fair share of looks and loads of space!
    I'm a Tutor! Proud to be one!

adesmond2
    is a Relaxed
    SBF Lacer
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Lexanez View Post
    wow! I didn't even consider that.. too fierce ler.. haha...

full amour with FF = Don't stare at me even I stare at you.. whahha!
    Kindly read thru at least the intro section first before decide to post any comments.... thanks...

Please proceed to this website/web link if you guys have any technical issues on Kawasaki Kips/KR150, I'll update the 1st POST as and when there's a new question. Newbies questions on the top as well.

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6285055#post6285055

FieryDragon
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I live in Pasir Ris, a stone's throw away from Ikea Tampines.

I frequent the stall almost every week end, but of late have changed my visits to week days, because of the hugh crowd.

I have also decreased my frequency because, I have filled my house and walls with furniture and pictures. Although a cup of coffeee is about a dollar, but I feel Ikeas should not limit this to only 10 cups a year. Afterall, we also purchase furniture and snacks at each visit.

To answwr your question on motor cycle parking, I wish to clarify that you might have overlooked the bike parking lot on the grund floor just near the main entrance to the car park.
    I normally ride there to recci and buy small items. I fthe need to carry large articles, I will return with my car to collect the items.

I hope the above clarifies

returner
    want to sell his plate F52T
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dear Fiery Dragon, the last few post are talking about cineleisure, not ikea....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12