User Tag List

Page 3 of 37 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 150 of 1820

Thread: Enlisting NS wit SPF

  1. #101
    Jfor_Jimmy1986
    has no status.
    SBF CB400s Jfor_Jimmy1986's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Sentosa Cove
    Posts
    2,976
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default



    yaa.. $2 for the hair cutt.. haha.. usually some senior officers also go to the barber for the haircut, stil the same $2 but the barber treat differently..

    Nsmen, rough cut.. trim all the way bo tak.
    officers, senior officers.. cut and trim nicely.. slow slow. chat wit u..

  2. #102
    Darkness19
    19
    SBF Lacer Darkness19's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    5,956
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jfor_Jimmy1986 View Post
    yaa.. $2 for the hair cutt.. haha.. usually some senior officers also go to the barber for the haircut, stil the same $2 but the barber treat differently..

    Nsmen, rough cut.. trim all the way bo tak.
    officers, senior officers.. cut and trim nicely.. slow slow. chat wit u..
    oicccc,kk,anyway wat will they give u,upon enlistment day,izzit like army,they will give u uniform and many many other stuff

     

     
  3. #103
    Darkness19
    19
    SBF Lacer Darkness19's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    5,956
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    hey guys,i heard from my fren who was a FI in tracom nw, tat camera hp is allow during BPT?

  4. #104
    Jfor_Jimmy1986
    has no status.
    SBF CB400s Jfor_Jimmy1986's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Sentosa Cove
    Posts
    2,976
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Darkness19 View Post
    oicccc,kk,anyway wat will they give u,upon enlistment day,izzit like army,they will give u uniform and many many other stuff
    yea.. alot of stuffs.. but i lazy to list... =x 3 pairs of uniforms, peak cap, shower cap/crest (for peak cap), socks, 2 pairs of boots (one for P.O.P),towel, snake power, shoe kiwi...etc.. alot laaa...

    anyone helpful enough? pl finish the list.. lol..

  5. #105
    Jfor_Jimmy1986
    has no status.
    SBF CB400s Jfor_Jimmy1986's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Sentosa Cove
    Posts
    2,976
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Darkness19 View Post
    hey guys,i heard from my fren who was a FI in tracom nw, tat camera hp is allow during BPT?
    ehh now so good liao mehhh.... i think still restricted lehh according to the OSA (official secret Act)...

  6. #106
    06apr06
    has no status.
    Class 2A 06apr06's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Aljunied 10th Floor
    Posts
    721
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    i tink can lei..what ever u do dun tio caught cna liao..my fren recently just POP told me they even brought their digital camera in to take pictures.as the last day they have a photo montage for all squads.
    If I go Forward, Follow me
    If I hesitate, Push me
    If they kill me, Avenge me
    If I'm a traitor, Kill me

  7. #107
    Jfor_Jimmy1986
    has no status.
    SBF CB400s Jfor_Jimmy1986's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Sentosa Cove
    Posts
    2,976
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 06apr06 View Post
    i tink can lei..what ever u do dun tio caught cna liao..my fren recently just POP told me they even brought their digital camera in to take pictures.as the last day they have a photo montage for all squads.
    Cam hps can just bring in, secretly? up to u.. But digital cam better to ask OC for permission first.. if u were to tio from and FIs and OCs, can push the blame to ur own OC.. Or esle suay suay kena charged... not fun... haaa..

    another case if u did not ask permission, (touchwood) ur dig cam lost how ? how are u gg to tell OC..? and how are they gg to investigate? even they found liao, u also suay cos u did not ask permission at first..

  8. #108
    06apr06
    has no status.
    Class 2A 06apr06's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Aljunied 10th Floor
    Posts
    721
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    yep yep.must ask OC first for the D-cam. anyway they will give black kiwi and snake powder also? kewl!! i tink the list was listed on earlier thread..can do a search on the other thread also..cheerz!
    If I go Forward, Follow me
    If I hesitate, Push me
    If they kill me, Avenge me
    If I'm a traitor, Kill me

  9. #109
    Darkness19
    19
    SBF Lacer Darkness19's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    5,956
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 06apr06 View Post
    yep yep.must ask OC first for the D-cam. anyway they will give black kiwi and snake powder also? kewl!! i tink the list was listed on earlier thread..can do a search on the other thread also..cheerz!
    i thought black kiwi & snake powder u gt to buy urself?could nt find the list,they didnt even give us the list of items we need to bring & items they will provide

  10. #110
    Marcheline
    is neurotic, bordering on psychopathy.
    Class 2 Marcheline's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    1.20.54 N / 103.40.54 E
    Posts
    1,345
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Kiwi is provided. But it's some cheap China brand. Powder is also provided, but it's brandless. If you want snake powder, you'll have to bring it yourself, same thing with the Kiwi.
    For the certainty of death and the knowledge of life's fragility, makes it worth living.

  11. #111
    Darkness19
    19
    SBF Lacer Darkness19's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    5,956
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wadafark View Post
    Kiwi is provided. But it's some cheap China brand. Powder is also provided, but it's brandless. If you want snake powder, you'll have to bring it yourself, same thing with the Kiwi.
    oicc,kk,i will buy tis two items,to bring along

     

     
  12. #112
    Jfor_Jimmy1986
    has no status.
    SBF CB400s Jfor_Jimmy1986's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Sentosa Cove
    Posts
    2,976
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    yeah... better buy the kiwi.. i tell u, SPF provide one ah, cannot make it one.. instead it will make ur boots full of scratches.. go outside buy kiwi neutral...

    drooollll................~

  13. #113
    Darkness19
    19
    SBF Lacer Darkness19's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    5,956
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jfor_Jimmy1986 View Post
    yeah... better buy the kiwi.. i tell u, SPF provide one ah, cannot make it one.. instead it will make ur boots full of scratches.. go outside buy kiwi neutral...

    drooollll................~
    ok,thanks,i will buy at outside

  14. #114
    Darkness19
    19
    SBF Lacer Darkness19's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    5,956
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    anyone gt the list of items we need to bring & items they will provide??

  15. #115
    06apr06
    has no status.
    Class 2A 06apr06's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Aljunied 10th Floor
    Posts
    721
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    This is what i have from the enlistment letter:

    ~ Summary of Medical Status letter (issued to you after the pre-enlistment medical screening)
    ~Your National Registration Identity Card
    ~All previous immunisation certificates
    ~A small lock for the wardrobe
    ~Nail Clipper
    ~Slippers
    ~An inexpensive watch
    ~An alarm clock
    ~Basic toiletries
    ~Clothes washing powder/detergent
    ~Extra underwear
    ~Swimming goggles(usage subjected to respective unit's training schedule and syllabus)

    Additional Item:

    ~Kiwi
    ~Snake Brand Powder
    ~Spectacles band or hooks
    ~Additional shirt and a pair of trousers
    ~6 or more clothes hanger

    Hope this helps =)

    Abstracted from the last page of enlistment document posted to you.

    To ease the hunger pangs after lights out, you might wan to bring cup noodle or biscuit to chomp down..COINs to use for vending machine.
    If I go Forward, Follow me
    If I hesitate, Push me
    If they kill me, Avenge me
    If I'm a traitor, Kill me

  16. #116
    Darkness19
    19
    SBF Lacer Darkness19's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    5,956
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    thanks bro

  17. #117
    Marcheline
    is neurotic, bordering on psychopathy.
    Class 2 Marcheline's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    1.20.54 N / 103.40.54 E
    Posts
    1,345
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Haha! Forgot to tell you.. Everytime you book out, stock up on Oreos, Mamee (buy the big pack), Milo, Syrup Cordial, M&Ms, Snickers, Butter crackers, Lemon biscuits.......

    Those were all the stuff brought in, at least by me, anyway. My bunk had an empty cupboard. There were 10 beds with corresponding cupboards, but only 9 of us. So that empty cupboard became a Mama store, with all the junk food inside. Make sure it's locked by the way. They are training more thieves inside HTA than anywhere else. Haha!
    For the certainty of death and the knowledge of life's fragility, makes it worth living.

  18. #118
    06apr06
    has no status.
    Class 2A 06apr06's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Aljunied 10th Floor
    Posts
    721
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Thank God, we're not in tekong bunk. My fren in there wasnt even allow to bring those "stuff" in the bunk as at night its infested with RATS crawling up yr cupboard to visit the mini MAMA shop.. oops sorry
    If I go Forward, Follow me
    If I hesitate, Push me
    If they kill me, Avenge me
    If I'm a traitor, Kill me

  19. #119
    Darkness19
    19
    SBF Lacer Darkness19's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    5,956
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wadafark View Post
    Haha! Forgot to tell you.. Everytime you book out, stock up on Oreos, Mamee (buy the big pack), Milo, Syrup Cordial, M&Ms, Snickers, Butter crackers, Lemon biscuits.......

    Those were all the stuff brought in, at least by me, anyway. My bunk had an empty cupboard. There were 10 beds with corresponding cupboards, but only 9 of us. So that empty cupboard became a Mama store, with all the junk food inside. Make sure it's locked by the way. They are training more thieves inside HTA than anywhere else. Haha!
    i thought all tis food r nt allow to bring in?so there will be ten ppl in a bunk izzit?

  20. #120
    Jfor_Jimmy1986
    has no status.
    SBF CB400s Jfor_Jimmy1986's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Sentosa Cove
    Posts
    2,976
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    snacks are allowed to bring in.. but no liquor/alcholic stuffs..

    now 10ppl in ROOM i shld say.. so comfortable..~ sumore got wifi if i'm not wrong at every coy rite?

    haa.. last time at old PA tt one then consider Bunk.. got kampong smell + surronded by trees and insects anddd............. 'creatures'.. lolz.

  21. #121
    roseonfire
    sad
    SBF Lacer
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    5,834
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    wat kinda "creatures'?

     

     
  22. #122
    Jfor_Jimmy1986
    has no status.
    SBF CB400s Jfor_Jimmy1986's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Sentosa Cove
    Posts
    2,976
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sparkitty View Post
    wat kinda "creatures'?
    haha... snakes + rats + many many..... hantu.... =x

  23. #123
    Darkness19
    19
    SBF Lacer Darkness19's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    5,956
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jfor_Jimmy1986 View Post
    snacks are allowed to bring in.. but no liquor/alcholic stuffs..

    now 10ppl in ROOM i shld say.. so comfortable..~ sumore got wifi if i'm not wrong at every coy rite?

    haa.. last time at old PA tt one then consider Bunk.. got kampong smell + surronded by trees and insects anddd............. 'creatures'.. lolz.
    the snacks should bring on enlistment day or aft 1st book out?

  24. #124
    Darkness19
    19
    SBF Lacer Darkness19's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    5,956
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jfor_Jimmy1986 View Post
    haha... snakes + rats + many many..... hantu.... =x
    HANTU ???

  25. #125
    Darkness19
    19
    SBF Lacer Darkness19's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    5,956
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    hey guys,prep course mth gt pay or nt?

  26. #126
    Darkness19
    19
    SBF Lacer Darkness19's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    5,956
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    why no one reply my questions?

  27. #127
    Jfor_Jimmy1986
    has no status.
    SBF CB400s Jfor_Jimmy1986's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Sentosa Cove
    Posts
    2,976
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Darkness19 View Post
    the snacks should bring on enlistment day or aft 1st book out?
    not on enlistment day of cos.. u already have to bring those necessary items inside.. no space for snacks laa...

    during 1st or 2nd roll call u shld be able to manage ur stuffs, and then u can bring if u wan..

    but i thought HTA got 'ma ma shop' cum sports shop rite??

  28. #128
    Jfor_Jimmy1986
    has no status.
    SBF CB400s Jfor_Jimmy1986's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Sentosa Cove
    Posts
    2,976
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Darkness19 View Post
    HANTU ???
    ghostts........

  29. #129
    Jfor_Jimmy1986
    has no status.
    SBF CB400s Jfor_Jimmy1986's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Sentosa Cove
    Posts
    2,976
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Darkness19 View Post
    hey guys,prep course mth gt pay or nt?
    got arhh... every mth standard... $350 lo.... means u got 350 x 4mths whereas fit squad 350 x 3mths only.. hhaaa..

  30. #130
    Darkness19
    19
    SBF Lacer Darkness19's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    5,956
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jfor_Jimmy1986 View Post
    not on enlistment day of cos.. u already have to bring those necessary items inside.. no space for snacks laa...

    during 1st or 2nd roll call u shld be able to manage ur stuffs, and then u can bring if u wan..

    but i thought HTA got 'ma ma shop' cum sports shop rite??
    ok ok, i understand le

  31. #131
    Darkness19
    19
    SBF Lacer Darkness19's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    5,956
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jfor_Jimmy1986 View Post
    got arhh... every mth standard... $350 lo.... means u got 350 x 4mths whereas fit squad 350 x 3mths only.. hhaaa..
    $350 only?i thought $420?

     

     
  32. #132
    danielsin2
    .
    SBF Lacer danielsin2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    TPE Exit 09.
    Posts
    10,925
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jfor_Jimmy1986 View Post

    but i thought HTA got 'ma ma shop' cum sports shop rite??
    its powell sports shop..

  33. #133
    roseonfire
    sad
    SBF Lacer
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    5,834
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I miss hta

  34. #134
    roseonfire
    sad
    SBF Lacer
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    5,834
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Darkness19 View Post
    why no one reply my questions?
    Can u jus go in n see for urself?? wah.. i mean.. GO in with suspense lah.. rather than noe everything nw.. boring rite.. Only impt questions ask here.. dun ask d whole story of being enlisted wit spf.

  35. #135
    SparkerS1
    is not the only
    SBF Moderator SparkerS1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Northeast
    Posts
    12,335
    Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    got anything ask me lah, i from 127th intake

    Yamaha RXZ, Kawasaki ZX KR150, Yamaha Spark135, Honda CB400 REVO NC42, Suzuki DRZ400SMK8, Aprilia RS125, Suzuki GSXR600K9, Honda RS150R

    Click on the bike models for Information/Servicing/Maintenance on Kawasaki KR150, Honda CB400 Revo, Suzuki DRZ400SM and Suzuki GSXR

    Facebook HONDA CB400 REVO

    Can't post a new thread ?? Read HERE

    SBF Garage Sales Act ---> Read HERE

  36. #136
    Jfor_Jimmy1986
    has no status.
    SBF CB400s Jfor_Jimmy1986's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Sentosa Cove
    Posts
    2,976
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    wahh ... SparkerS1 is the latest mangkok u can ask him... lol... jk la ..

    cos my training not in HTA so i duno what is what..

    now then i know that is Powel Sport Shop.. lol...

  37. #137
    torched
    has no status.
    L Plate torched's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    27
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hi guys.

    From 121 intake as well...

    I was an SSO at 'E' Division, where got brain dead?! Shiok sia SSO. Our own boss, but at night only.

    No matter where you are, NS is always a good experience. Starting of course you'll feel weird, but everything will be sorted out within a week or two. So have fun!

  38. #138
    SparkerS1
    is not the only
    SBF Moderator SparkerS1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Northeast
    Posts
    12,335
    Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jfor_Jimmy1986 View Post
    wahh ... SparkerS1 is the latest mangkok u can ask him... lol... jk la ..

    cos my training not in HTA so i duno what is what..

    now then i know that is Powel Sport Shop.. lol...
    latest who pass out is 128th intake, ok lah , i still consider latest

    Yamaha RXZ, Kawasaki ZX KR150, Yamaha Spark135, Honda CB400 REVO NC42, Suzuki DRZ400SMK8, Aprilia RS125, Suzuki GSXR600K9, Honda RS150R

    Click on the bike models for Information/Servicing/Maintenance on Kawasaki KR150, Honda CB400 Revo, Suzuki DRZ400SM and Suzuki GSXR

    Facebook HONDA CB400 REVO

    Can't post a new thread ?? Read HERE

    SBF Garage Sales Act ---> Read HERE

  39. #139
    Darkness19
    19
    SBF Lacer Darkness19's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    5,956
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SparkerS1 View Post
    latest who pass out is 128th intake, ok lah , i still consider latest
    hey bro,so hw much is the pay during BPT?

  40. #140
    SparkerS1
    is not the only
    SBF Moderator SparkerS1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Northeast
    Posts
    12,335
    Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Darkness19 View Post
    hey bro,so hw much is the pay during BPT?
    350, but i nv really notice

    Yamaha RXZ, Kawasaki ZX KR150, Yamaha Spark135, Honda CB400 REVO NC42, Suzuki DRZ400SMK8, Aprilia RS125, Suzuki GSXR600K9, Honda RS150R

    Click on the bike models for Information/Servicing/Maintenance on Kawasaki KR150, Honda CB400 Revo, Suzuki DRZ400SM and Suzuki GSXR

    Facebook HONDA CB400 REVO

    Can't post a new thread ?? Read HERE

    SBF Garage Sales Act ---> Read HERE

  41. #141
    Jfor_Jimmy1986
    has no status.
    SBF CB400s Jfor_Jimmy1986's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Sentosa Cove
    Posts
    2,976
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by torched View Post
    Hi guys.

    From 121 intake as well...

    I was an SSO at 'E' Division, where got brain dead?! Shiok sia SSO. Our own boss, but at night only.

    No matter where you are, NS is always a good experience. Starting of course you'll feel weird, but everything will be sorted out within a week or two. So have fun!
    u from 121th intake, which squad? whose ur FI and OC ??

    i only know Paul Lim and Lawrence Tham.. lol..

     

     
  42. #142
    Jfor_Jimmy1986
    has no status.
    SBF CB400s Jfor_Jimmy1986's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Sentosa Cove
    Posts
    2,976
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Darkness19 View Post
    hey bro,so hw much is the pay during BPT?
    350 confirm..

    but that time for my intake TSCs got 500+ for the first mth.. cos SPF gave us this amt to 'replenish' the money we spend for our necessities before enlistment..

  43. #143
    Darkness19
    19
    SBF Lacer Darkness19's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    5,956
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jfor_Jimmy1986 View Post
    350 confirm..

    but that time for my intake TSCs got 500+ for the first mth.. cos SPF gave us this amt to 'replenish' the money we spend for our necessities before enlistment..
    oic,kk,wah 500+ tats alot more,ur intake was lucky

  44. #144
    torched
    has no status.
    L Plate torched's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    27
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jfor_Jimmy1986 View Post
    u from 121th intake, which squad? whose ur FI and OC ??

    i only know Paul Lim and Lawrence Tham.. lol..
    My FI Ong Zhi Wei, OC SSgt Tan Kok Wee... Squad 45...

  45. #145
    SparkerS1
    is not the only
    SBF Moderator SparkerS1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Northeast
    Posts
    12,335
    Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Darkness19 View Post
    oic,kk,wah 500+ tats alot more,ur intake was lucky
    haha, u enlist liao then learn more bah, now in the mid time go enjoy urself first, or else no chance liao

    Yamaha RXZ, Kawasaki ZX KR150, Yamaha Spark135, Honda CB400 REVO NC42, Suzuki DRZ400SMK8, Aprilia RS125, Suzuki GSXR600K9, Honda RS150R

    Click on the bike models for Information/Servicing/Maintenance on Kawasaki KR150, Honda CB400 Revo, Suzuki DRZ400SM and Suzuki GSXR

    Facebook HONDA CB400 REVO

    Can't post a new thread ?? Read HERE

    SBF Garage Sales Act ---> Read HERE

  46. #146
    Darkness19
    19
    SBF Lacer Darkness19's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    5,956
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SparkerS1 View Post
    haha, u enlist liao then learn more bah, now in the mid time go enjoy urself first, or else no chance liao
    yup i agreed,must enjoy first

  47. #147
    Darkness19
    19
    SBF Lacer Darkness19's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    5,956
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    last of all,during confinement i will nt be abt to ride my bike,but i am nt planning to get someone to help me to warm up my bike,cause i am covering my bike with a canvas and i heard tat the petrol have to pump full to the brim,is there any other things to do to my bike?cause the bike will nt be start for some time

  48. #148
    Darkness19
    19
    SBF Lacer Darkness19's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    5,956
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default


  49. #149
    06apr06
    has no status.
    Class 2A 06apr06's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Aljunied 10th Floor
    Posts
    721
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Darkness19 View Post
    last of all,during confinement i will nt be abt to ride my bike,but i am nt planning to get someone to help me to warm up my bike,cause i am covering my bike with a canvas and i heard tat the petrol have to pump full to the brim,is there any other things to do to my bike?cause the bike will nt be start for some time
    You gotta off the petrol switch too..some FOOKERS might decide one day to play with your covered bike trottle. When that happen,hong kan le! Carb overflow. Off it to play safe.
    If I go Forward, Follow me
    If I hesitate, Push me
    If they kill me, Avenge me
    If I'm a traitor, Kill me

  50. #150
    Darkness19
    19
    SBF Lacer Darkness19's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    5,956
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 06apr06 View Post
    You gotta off the petrol switch too..some FOOKERS might decide one day to play with your covered bike trottle. When that happen,hong kan le! Carb overflow. Off it to play safe.
    yup i will off my petrol switch,is there other more things i have to take note?

Page 3 of 37 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •