roseonfire
    sad
    SBF Lacer
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I really wish i can park in a well lit area.. but MSCP are all not well lit and we cant see wats happening inside from our houses.. then how? haiz..

Shark
    Attax!
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A good way to remind bikers of crime prevention. Kudos to the SBF!

redbeacon
    does a double take...
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Um...criminals do have more than one Modus Operandi to get the bike that they want, but I guess this one is a start

(Hopefully)
    Co-Moderator for IT -inerary forum
    Biker nerd • Windows • Apple Mac • Android user

"Kick up your sidestand bro, let's ride..."

easy®ider
    has no status.
    Class 2
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

how abt forming our own sbf sort of crime prevention community watch?
    where we can have realtime informations exchange as well as a base to interact & provide islandwide networking force.
    Last edited by Kushinagar; 07-10-2007 at 12:21 AM.

blah blah blah...

bob_r6
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

All crime has a motive. A person would not steal a motorcycle in Singapore so that he could ride it around. That's ludicrous. The motive must be to "part the bike", meaning to disassemble it and sell the parts, probably to someone who would take them to Malaysia. This would be the case particularly for expensive high performance or sports bikes, so these would have to be considered more at risk.

To stop this crime, people who would receive stolen parts would have to be involved. Legitimate businesses might buy these parts without knowing they are stolen. They should be aware. People at the border crossings to Malaysia should also be on the lookout.

Crime is reduced when the motivation is taken away.

Echo
    has no status.
    SBF Scooters
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A few good case study of bike theft will be good.

Thanks sbf for this good initiative to local bike community!

wandoink
    has no status.
    P Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yah..a good start..mayb...not only applies to thieves, applies to arsonist..am really worried bout tat..haiya..mscp aint safe enuf..

iceangel
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by easy®ider View Post
    how abt forming our own sbf sort of crime prevention community watch?
    where we can have realtime informations exchange as well as a base to interact & provide islandwide networking force.
    i like this. good to have fellow bikers watching over each other's back. it does not take much to stop a crime in progress if each of us happen to be at the right place at the right time.
    Slow Rider

EvilGixxer
    a TMaxxer now
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

good idea!
    Relax!

Sh|nHwA-
    is tired!!!!! :(
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well done!!

SBF took one BIG step by making bikers in SG more recognised..Together with the help of SBF & SPF, we'll bring biking in SG up to another new ERA..Bikers would somehow b more aware on how to refrain themselves being a victim of motorcycle theft & also b more aware on Crime prevention..

Crime prevention, together we share the responsibility
    Sh|nHwA-

1986 (Apr)-2005 (Jun): BMW-Turbo (Bus, Mrt, Walk, Turbo Taxi)
    2005 (Jun - 2006 (Jul): Honda 150SP
    2006 (Jul) - 2013 (Feb): Honda CB400 S4 Spec II.3 (Type R)
    2013 (Feb) - ???? : Yamaha FZ1N

♂♀ Loners - Dare To Ride Alone

roseonfire
    sad
    SBF Lacer
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SBF n Spf rocks =) =) anyway help look out for each others bikes' safety.. help each other.. we noe we all love our baby bikes =)

easy®ider
    has no status.
    Class 2
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by iceangel View Post
    i like this. good to have fellow bikers watching over each other's back. it does not take much to stop a crime in progress if each of us happen to be at the right place at the right time.
    i think so too, but how do we get it started?
    theft, vandalism, mischief done on purpose or otherwise..
    for eg. we can start by organising a small group among our neighbours who share same parking spaces?

kmax
    rides bicycle
    Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

this is good start,

but then again, wee hours in morning, who would want to keep awake and watch MSCP ? while people need to work next day.

fix additional safety device? alarms and padlocks ?

like bob_r6 said, thief wont steal bike to jolly ride around. hope police force can stop this.

roseonfire
    sad
    SBF Lacer
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ermm.. i was jus thinking.. talk to d ppl at my carpark.. d riders ther.. and all share money get a camera and fix it at d entrance to d carpark.. so it will record every1 who enter n leave.. so end of d day .. i mean on days wen sumthing wrong happen. .. play d recorded camera n try to find d culprit.. so all we need to invest in is jus one camera and put it at d entrance to d MSCP.. =)

Silent Hunter
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Hi ladyrider, do remember to clear it with HDB before installing anything, or you risk being sued for vandalism if you drill holes to fix the camera on the walls.

shawntai
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i dun think there is only one exit at MSCP. wat if they wear full face helmet even got camera also cannot see the face. how to catch the culprit??

easy®ider
    has no status.
    Class 2
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kmax View Post
    this is good start,

but then again, wee hours in morning, who would want to keep awake and watch MSCP ? while people need to work next day.

fix additional safety device? alarms and padlocks ?

like bob_r6 said, thief wont steal bike to jolly ride around. hope police force can stop this.
    for starters, dont have to be like 24hrs security on theft..
    some work on shift too, some do go to work or coming back home different hrs..
    if something suspicious, we the public is best source of informant.. not only in mscp

for eg. today.. again on weekend, my bike fell down for the 2nd time around in broad day light..
    its open car park.. god knows it may be laying down flat like a dead horse for the whole sunday or since last night..
    until now i still trying to figure out what happened? if this scenario happens, would be good if someone in the groupwatch happen to be around or passing by..

easy®ider
    has no status.
    Class 2
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ladyrider View Post
    Ermm.. i was jus thinking.. talk to d ppl at my carpark.. d riders ther.. and all share money get a camera and fix it at d entrance to d carpark.. so it will record every1 who enter n leave.. so end of d day .. i mean on days wen sumthing wrong happen. .. play d recorded camera n try to find d culprit.. so all we need to invest in is jus one camera and put it at d entrance to d MSCP.. =)
    i think this is a very good proposal..
    i wonder with the high mthly season parking imposed, almost $100 per cars excluding fines collected..
    would be nice if the relevant authority have the iniciative to fix the security cameras up instead of catching ppl urine in lift?

feng10516
    has no status.
    Class 2B
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

camera in lifts is more for robbery cases.. but i get your point.. i did highlight this problems and suggested installing security camera.. but it is all down to cost and budget to install and maintain them.. not all riders and car owners are willing the bear the cost.. mainly because not all are riding big bikes.. and cars are less vulnerable..

krazyfist
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

but hey, we are paying coupon parkings and season parkings, aren't we suppose to have that security? y wouldn't govn fork out money to secure us by installling CCTV?
    mitsubishi van
    KR proton
    fiat panorama
    wave R special edition
    RXZ
    125Z
    TZM

Scorpion69
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Unhappy Suggestion?

Well my bike was park in an open space car park and I last check my bike at 6pm and intend to move out at 10pm and my bike was park like in a walk way as many walk pass the parking lot. Yet at 10.15pm I notice my mirror was stolen so I lost my left mirror and right mirror was half un-screw.

May be is time "they" built in the CCTV to help us protect our property since we bikes and car owner are paying.

BTW they can built CCTV at geylang to prevent crime why not in parking lot? At the end both party benfit isn't that true? Don't bomb me if I say anything wrong, just sad after losing a mirror, hahahaha...................
    STOwners'Club #050
    STOC #7278

Zechz
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpion69 View Post
    Well my bike was park in an open space car park and I last check my bike at 6pm and intend to move out at 10pm and my bike was park like in a walk way as many walk pass the parking lot. Yet at 10.15pm I notice my mirror was stolen so I lost my left mirror and right mirror was half un-screw.

May be is time "they" built in the CCTV to help us protect our property since we bikes and car owner are paying.

BTW they can built CCTV at geylang to prevent crime why not in parking lot? At the end both party benfit isn't that true? Don't bomb me if I say anything wrong, just sad after losing a mirror, hahahaha...................
    ya true they should install cameras in most of the carparks and it will reduce the crime rate for sure
    Ride Like A DEVIL
    Feel Like A GOD

Jengo
    wants to dance.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by krazyfist View Post
    but hey, we are paying coupon parkings and season parkings, aren't we suppose to have that security? y wouldn't govn fork out money to secure us by installling CCTV?
    i'm wit u guys!! installing cctvs will help monitor the situation better.. ups for the community!!
    Jεήgσ™ : |l|l|ll| With great power comes great responsibilities.Think safe, ride safe |ll|l|l|

kucari
    has no status.
    Class 2A
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by krazyfist View Post
    no lah...parking fees is to pay for the saman ladies and gents salaries so they can generate more money so can build more erp gantries...

anyway..juz sharing info..i live in sengkang n a few days ago i noticed that when i came back to my bike, saw that my IU unit/cashcard cover was left ajar,
    im pretty sure i didnt leave it that way b4...i suspect sumone was trying to be funny dammit and checking whether i left my cashcard inside or not coz my iu cover is partly stickered and cashcard cannot be seen from outside....

kito
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

it's a pity that these guys steal all those petty things for the benefit of i don't noe what gd..1 bro lost his left mirror,another his cashcard..don't this "thieves" have the thinking dat due to all this stealing they did for all the cheap stuff which i feel they can buy themselves,could make them serve time in covered walls??sometimes i juz don't accept the fact that they're a "thief"..in fact they're juz those irritating,despicable,freaking mischievous brats that irritates ppl for their amusement/use..don't they believe of the saying,"what u do to ppl,will end up happening to u worse..??"basically wat goes ard comes ard..open up ur brains dudes..get a life,work it up,and get ur own things by ur own effort u man..!!

Non Stop Racing
    im the only one who can walk on both worlds - im Ghostrider
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

beside bike theft,vadalising seem to exist too. i think more patrol is needed on mutli story carpark and open space car park, cant ask for everyday patrol at late night or wee hours but perharps alternate days or doing routine rounding.

'R6' RedlineRocketRedesignRazor sharpRevolutionaryReward 6.

Jengo
    wants to dance.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kito View Post
    it's a pity that these guys steal all those petty things for the benefit of i don't noe what gd..1 bro lost his left mirror,another his cashcard..don't this "thieves" have the thinking dat due to all this stealing they did for all the cheap stuff which i feel they can buy themselves,could make them serve time in covered walls??sometimes i juz don't accept the fact that they're a "thief"..in fact they're juz those irritating,despicable,freaking mischievous brats that irritates ppl for their amusement/use..don't they believe of the saying,"what u do to ppl,will end up happening to u worse..??"basically wat goes ard comes ard..open up ur brains dudes..get a life,work it up,and get ur own things by ur own effort u man..!!
    dude, dun blame them.. coz to them, these are cheap thrills.. only God knows~
    Jεήgσ™ : |l|l|ll| With great power comes great responsibilities.Think safe, ride safe |ll|l|l|

iceangel
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i sympathise with easyrider whose bike was found lying on its side, as well as all those who were victims of vandalism. i chanced upon another bike in a similar situation at my mscp, the poor guy's bike was lying in a pool of its own petrol, spilled over as it went down. it is possible that bike was hit by a reversing car while attempting to park (the bike was parked right next to the car lot). may i suggest to everyone in this forum to park your bike as far AWAY from car lots as possible. i have seen careless car drivers reversing into concrete beams, and not checking their blindspots so many times it is not funny. as the saying goes, what you cannot protect is not yours to keep - it is good to keep that in mind. let us heed the police advice, lock it, or lose it! invest in a good quality aftermarket disc lock, alarm or other anti-theft devices. some bike's ignition can be switched on with a similar key from the same manufacturer, and if the ignition is freed, of course so will steering lock (except for harleys) and if your bike is fitted with an alarm triggered by movement sensors, anyone as much as sending a vibration or movement to the bike will trigger the alarm. that should send potential vandals fleeing. if not too much trouble, best to cover up your bike to keep it from prying eyes too. yes, it is a hassle to uncover, disarm, and unlock your bike each time before you move off, but i'd rather put up with such hassle, and sleep better at night. besides, you will give your bike more time to warm up in the morning as you go about keeping your covers, stowing away your locks, etc.
    Slow Rider

roseonfire
    sad
    SBF Lacer
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I really hope the SPF will do something about this.. I really respect SPF.. And i know we can count on them for everything and i hope they really look into these issues involving MSCP.. seriously... bikes too need lotsa attention..

lthongs
    wheel less
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i contribute to one of the cases in the first half year.. total damage dont say already.. say already heart pain...just replacement alone cost me enuff damage... tat i work free labour for 2mths... but after the incident i went to LAB to brought a canvas to canvas my bike.... after then no sure incident happen there after (touch wood) wont want it to happen again.. but i realli hope they can install cctv in mscp to keep an eye on our bikes...

but just to share something... a few weeks after my incident.. my friend meet me at my mscp.. n we were hanging around there.. then suddenly when my friend wanted to leave he start his engine.. a police in plain shirt came towards us n ask us for I/C , Insurances etc... this shows tat they got work... hehehe... "but sadly at the wrong time"... =(...
    Slow nevermind.... Pattern must be nice.... Bike must be BLING...

kito
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yeah e cops are doing their jobs,like always..it's just that this culprits are juz to slick to get away from them..if only we had those superman n spider-man's like in e comics..surely those pranksters would be off the list man!! hell..i tink s'pore would be e only country in e world wif no crimes!!

easy®ider
    has no status.
    Class 2
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

iceangel tks..
    fyi its covered & locked up..
    im sure ive chosen a parking lot spaced well away as not to cause any obstructions to others..
    be it frm "humvies", "t-rex" pathways & other considered potentially "endangered species".. heheh

to others who've shared their views & experienced here.. i do share ur anger, exaspiration & hopelessness..
    we also do appreciate the police officers & relevant authorities for their effort & job well done.. so far so good la.. still can improve la

easy®ider
    has no status.
    Class 2
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i not gd in these area la,
    ok lets take a baby step at a time..
    now no security cams.. any suggestion/s on how to start..?

1. how abt circulating the crime prevention phamplets in our carpark?

2. or how abt nominating someone (like head prefect..?=) ) in our carpark lots..

3. or who to approach? our town coucil? to propose more detailed & personal awareness campaign?

easy®ider
    has no status.
    Class 2
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by easy®ider View Post
    iceangel tks..
    to others who've shared their views & experienced here.. i do share ur anger, exaspiration & hopelessness..
    sorry for my poor spelling & grammar..
    eh where is the edit function? mods dun like that le..
    is it suppose to be helplessness instead of hopelessness..?

roseonfire
    sad
    SBF Lacer
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by shawntai View Post
    i dun think there is only one exit at MSCP. wat if they wear full face helmet even got camera also cannot see the face. how to catch the culprit??
    Its ok if not able to see d face. Atleast can see wat bike he use to enter or wat he wearing and so on.. aND IF that coincides with another incident in another carpark, then we can confirm the culprit.. U know something.. The minute there is a camera, whether its working or not, the culprit wouldnt even dare to enter the carpark.. let alone do something ... U know why they have speed camers along the roads? Not just to fine us or catch those speeding.. the main reason is to prevent accidents in such accident prone areas... so my suggestion is to prevent any losses of bikes or damages, not just about catching the culprit or pointing fingers at the culprit.. Im more interested in saving my bike n every1's bike than putting any guy in jail or asking him to pay fine.. I hope wat i said helps..

And we really need to start doing something and propose this ideas of having cctv in every mscp.. we really need to start it asap..

CoStar
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

its not a good idea to place at entrance. they can come from so many entrances. what we need is a camera overlooking the motorbike areas. although it needs a few, what are we paying our fines, fees for? they can just steal our parts and walk away. furthermore most of us don have alarm systems in our bikes. we need to have a piece of mind that what we are paying for, we get something worthy in return.
    Yamaha 125Z-Oct 2006 to OCT 2010
    HONDA CB400 SPEC 1 - OCT 2010..

roseonfire
    sad
    SBF Lacer
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh yah, i never tot of that. cameras just on d bikes section wud be cool.. hehe.. but then again, we have to care abt d cars also.. cars more expensive u see.. hehe.. So yeah, cameras in every carpark.. its really worth it to scare of these thieves.. and we can prevent crimes.. yeah..

rowena07
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpion69 View Post

Hope the police will catch him one day!! curse him ride bike kena accident, eat food kena choke & whatever he do will not be success.. haha!! I very cruel hor!!

roseonfire
    sad
    SBF Lacer
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

NO lah.. dont curse. No point. Those thieves wont stop. I really wonder if they got a heart in the first place. Wont they feel guilty using stolen properties? Wont they feel guilty for getting FOC stuff which was bought by others using HARD EARNED MONEY??? Thieves are so hearless.. Why do they need a bike in d first place if they cant even afford a side mirror, p plate, logos, seats, helmets? Who cares if they ride or not? Why steal others stuff??!!!!!! As i type this im really very very angry thinking about this.. about stuff being stolen.. ITS ALL HARD EARNED MONEY SIA!!!!!!!!!!!!! ARGHHHHHHHHHHHH

YEAH, I REALLY HOPE CCTV WILL BE AT MSCP VERY SOON.. EVERY CARPARK.. I DONT CARE... I WANT IT.. LETS START A PETITION!! THIS MUCH WE CAN DO TO PROTECT OUR BABIES.. OUR BIKES THAT WE LOVE SO MUCH... SORRY IF I GET TOO EMOTIONAL.. HAHA.

sbox23
    has no status.
    P Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey why don't we do it this way==> anyone spots someone suspicious in that area,post it on this forum to serve as a warning to others. at least its a bit more practical. juz a tiny comment.

rowena07
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

NO lah.. dont curse. No point. Those thieves wont stop. I really wonder if they got a heart in the first place. Wont they feel guilty using stolen properties? Wont they feel guilty for getting FOC stuff which was bought by others using HARD EARNED MONEY??? Thieves are so hearless.. Why do they need a bike in d first place if they cant even afford a side mirror, p plate, logos, seats, helmets? Who cares if they ride or not? Why steal others stuff??!!!!!! As i type this im really very very angry thinking about this.. about stuff being stolen.. ITS ALL HARD EARNED MONEY SIA!!!!!!!!!!!!! ARGHHHHHHHHHHHH

YEAH, I REALLY HOPE CCTV WILL BE AT MSCP VERY SOON.. EVERY CARPARK.. I DONT CARE... I WANT IT.. LETS START A PETITION!! THIS MUCH WE CAN DO TO PROTECT OUR BABIES.. OUR BIKES THAT WE LOVE SO MUCH... SORRY IF I GET TOO EMOTIONAL.. HAHA.
    dun really mean to curse them but sometime they r too much!!!

AR2 Performance
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Suggestions?

It is a great effort for SBF & SPF to work together. Along with the crime watch program sometime back, this greatly informs even non bikers about this issue. Once i was fitting a customer's bike in MSCP, 1 auntie even started comment on the bike and mentioned abt theft cases on bikes. This effectively builds awareness in our community, even for a non rider.

I believe this extra move is to help bikers to be more aware and safety measures to reduce thefts. Apart form the other views of the bikers from my post and above, spf advisess a) & c). But IMHO, from the method the theft used, a) & c) do not seem to be areas where we as legal bike owners can improve to further reduce the current theft rates.

With all due respect to SBF & SPF, my above ing below were of no suggestion to deem useless :-

a) Fit additional safety devices
    They lift the bikes into lorries. Disc locks are virtually be deemed useless. Alarm are also quite useless since it only takes seconds to lift the bikes into their vehicle, you can't really hear them while it sounds INSIDE the vehicle. Removing away the power source is also within an allen key (seat removal) and shears/scissors.

c) Park in well lit areas
    We cannot control the MSCP lightings.

Below are some personal suggestions. Might not remove, but higher chance to reduce thefts.

1. Covering bike at all times might be of a hassle (time consuming) or troublesome (sportbikes have not much cabin space), but greatly reduces "eye candy". Something we can look into.

2. We can look into Grounded wheel-locks like what the US guys are doing. They will have to remove the front/rear main axle first. Something the authorities can do.

Motorbike always remain vulnerable in terms of theft. Super-sport machines in a compact package, well sought after by many. Now i know why my house the 4 roads are filled with road blocks... To ensure crime prevention (& I think drink driving/riding too )

Thank You.

Regards,
    AR2 Performance

RACEshield URL - > www.raceshield.com
    RACEshield FACEbook - > http://www.facebook.com/pages/RACEshield/119281238033

roseonfire
    sad
    SBF Lacer
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yeah, the covering of bike is a good idea.. dats wat im doing now.. its time consuming but atleast u feel a bit safer.. but then again.. im sure some curious thieves may open up d covers n see wat bike inside.. haha.. anyway, i dunno how this is gonna end.. but i really think there shud be cameras coz it will prevent thefts.. it will scare d thieves.. dats all..

AR2 Performance
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You are right, sometimes they have no concern on safety either even when they steal. I get pretty fumed when they even wanna cope my 50cents OEM plastic valve cap!!

Another instance is they loosened 2 allen bolts to remove my right foot peg assembly. Guess what, the brake pump is attached to the assembly and the brake hose leads to the rear brake caliper. They simply cut it!!! and i fell within seconds upon riding out !..

Wanna steal also don't endanger life lah!

yeah, the covering of bike is a good idea.. dats wat im doing now.. its time consuming but atleast u feel a bit safer.. but then again.. im sure some curious thieves may open up d covers n see wat bike inside.. haha.. anyway, i dunno how this is gonna end.. but i really think there shud be cameras coz it will prevent thefts.. it will scare d thieves.. dats all..

Thank You.

Regards,
    AR2 Performance

RACEshield URL - > www.raceshield.com
    RACEshield FACEbook - > http://www.facebook.com/pages/RACEshield/119281238033

roseonfire
    sad
    SBF Lacer
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yeah lah, thats why. Seriously, i believe in karma. I dont believe in cursing or wat, but wat goes around comes around & one day we will have the best last laugh =) Lets jus be patient.. in d meantime i jus hope d cctv comes into place.. till then just cover my bike everyday ..

sbox23
    has no status.
    P Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

if not form SBF bike watchgroup lo

ah_paul
    has no status.
    Class 2B
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i think SBF can only keep a look out for each other.. in the end its still the police that has to settle these thefts..

any ass that tries to steal bikes is gonna get it for me..

good thread here btw..
    Feb 2007 - Dec 2009 Toyota Vios SFW****A
    Jun 2007 - Jul 2009 Honda NSR150 SP FU****U
    Apr 2009 - Aug 2012 Honda CBR400RRL FJ****L
    Feb 2010 - Present Kia Koup SJV****K

2B - Sep 2007, 2A - Dec 2008, 2 - Feb 2010
    3 - Feb 2007
    4 - Feb 2009
    5 - May 2009

roseonfire
    sad
    SBF Lacer
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Same here.
    Last edited by roseonfire; 12-10-2007 at 10:52 AM.

roseonfire
    sad
    SBF Lacer
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

These thieves hav also caused sleepless nights for me.. I feel only relieved after seeing my bike in one piece every morning..

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast