pohheng
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hello to all bikers,
    helping on behalf of a friend to post this thread. 3days back,he lost his sp @ block 907 multi-storey car-park despite him locking his handle bar lock..WTH right........Description of his bike: black and red paint work, gold rim SP.PLATE NUMBER:FP4706R
    anyone saw this bike please give me a ring @ 81883570.THANKS YOU SO MUCH!!!

* to all BIKER, PLEASE do be carefull and lock ur bike with an additional lock @ ur spocket..as there is a lot of stolen bike recently especially @ mutli-storey car-park...

villier
    has no status.
    Class 2B
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pohheng View Post
    * to all BIKER, PLEASE do be carefull and lock ur bike with an additional lock @ ur spocket..as there is a lot of stolen bike recently especially @ mutli-storey car-park...
    Especially to SP. Any key can work in SP ignition. Definitely must use a strong lock to lock on the sprocket or disc rotor.

racingter
    says LETS RIDE .
    Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pohheng View Post
    hello to all bikers,
    helping on behalf of a friend to post this thread. 3days back,he lost his sp @ block 907 multi-storey car-park despite him locking his handle bar lock..WTH right........Description of his bike: black and red paint work, gold rim SP.PLATE NUMBER:FP4706R
    anyone saw this bike please give me a ring @ 81883570.THANKS YOU SO MUCH!!!

Noted,will keep a lookout.

jtzx
    busy man
    Feedback Score
    8 (90%)
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

okay.. maybe i will not lock bikes in multistory car park.. place them beside a sportscar maybe.
    JOSHUA
    class2B -26/2/09
    class 2A -27/7/10
    class 3 - 6/1/11
    class 2 - 30/8/12

Winners
    win all the way
    Class 2B
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Warning When In TESCO Extra In Plentong, JB

Hi,

To all fellow bikers going to the TESCO Extra Hypermarket in Plentong, JB, please equip yourself with adequate locks and security.

Yesterday afternoon (21 Mar 09), I was there and about 30 minutes after leaving my bike, I decided to go back to the carpark to make a check. True enough, my bike was tampered.

Its canvas cover had been lifted at the front wheel until up to the axle level, exposing its disc lock.

Fortunately I have 4 deterrents: 1 steel wire with small padlock for my canvas, 1 alarm disc lock for my front brake, 1 normal disc lock for my rear brake and another flexible bicycle lock which I used it to "tie" my rear wheel to the carpark's steel ramp, which in turn is bolted to the floor.

I believe if not for all the above, my bike would probably have been stolen within 30 minutes. So, please go there with a few extra locks for your bike in order to be safe.
    Last edited by Winners; 22-03-2009 at 07:45 PM.

jino
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

dam to motorbike theft.....

AugustMd
    AugustMd
    has no status.
    Edit

hello old chap, check that http://sourceradix.com/m/f277.html

ProFatSir
    Is. Man whore for hire...
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by AugustMd View Post
    hello old chap, check that http://sourceradix.com/m/f277.html
    you wanna be banned???
    2000-Yamaha lc125/2001yamaha tzr125/2002Suzuki gsxr400r/2003-Honda TA 200/2005-Honda wave S 125/2005-Honda S4 spec 2/2007-yamaha yp400/2008-yamaha R6/2009-Honda CG 125/2010-Suzuki Dr200se/2010-Honda steed 400/2011-honda cb400sf pb1/2011-sym joyride 200/2012-honda wave

hanwen
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Winners View Post
    Hi,

To all fellow bikers going to the TESCO Extra Hypermarket in Plentong, JB, please equip yourself with adequate locks and security.

Yesterday afternoon (21 Mar 09), I was there and about 30 minutes after leaving my bike, I decided to go back to the carpark to make a check. True enough, my bike was tampered.

Its canvas cover had been lifted at the front wheel until up to the axle level, exposing its disc lock.

Fortunately I have 4 deterrents: 1 steel wire with small padlock for my canvas, 1 alarm disc lock for my front brake, 1 normal disc lock for my rear brake and another flexible bicycle lock which I used it to "tie" my rear wheel to the carpark's steel ramp, which in turn is bolted to the floor.

I believe if not for all the above, my bike would probably have been stolen within 30 minutes. So, please go there with a few extra locks for your bike in order to be safe.

bro, what bike u riding?
    "trying hard to catch a dream"

EK4
    has no status.
    P Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Black Yamaha RXZ stolen in Sengkang, 9 April 09

Hi, bros, pls help look out,

Bike No: FBA9351Z,

Model : Year 1987, old model Yamaha RXZ 135cc

Color: Black, with black box.

Description: Aluminium spookie rims, chrome full exhaust

Stolen on 9 Apr 09, evening, @ Blk 133A, multi storey car park, Rivervale Street, Sengkang.

Kindly contact 97465399, if you happen to come across this model of bike, be it with or without number plate.

Thank You very much.

surrin
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Krr 150 Stolen RED AND WHITE( FU3536U )

HI guys my krr 150 was stolen at block 547 jurong west street 42.i parked it under my void deck at 11.30 pm on wednesday 15 april 2009 and i discovered it was missing on 5.30 pm thursday

it is RED and WHITE colour with red and white seat too. it has the behiind
    moulded sharply. FU3536U

ANY News plz give me a call 97372359 i am surrin here.

Last edited by surrin; 19-04-2009 at 06:21 PM.

Winners
    win all the way
    Class 2B
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hanwen View Post
    bro, what bike u riding?
    Coming to 2-years old S4.

EK4
    has no status.
    P Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Stolen Rxz found!!

Quote Originally Posted by EK4 View Post
    Hi, bros, pls help look out,

Stolen on 9 Apr 09, evening, @ Blk 133A, multi storey car park, Rivervale Street, Sengkang.

Kindly contact 97465399, if you happen to come across this model of bike, be it with or without number plate.

Thank You very much.
    Hi, Bros, bike has been found by police in geylang area. No plate & paintwork has been changed by the burglar!!

Thanks.

EK4
    has no status.
    P Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Stolen bike found!!

[QUOTE=EK4;5287496]Hi, bros, pls help look out,

Thank You very much

Bike has been found in geylang by police! no plate & color altered by burglar!!

Jeethan
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by EK4 View Post
    Hi, Bros, bike has been found by police in geylang area. No plate & paintwork has been changed by the burglar!!

Thanks.
    then how did the police find out that it was a stolen bike?
    Guns don't kill people.Idiots with guns kill people.

ricky157
    has no status.
    Class 2
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

guys,came across a sp bike under the void deck at tampines. the paintwork if i'm not wrong is light blue n white.but main colour is light blue. plate no is Fr 8059*(the last alpha i forgot). the head fairing is gone already and the iu unit is hanging on the bike. If this bike is really stolen,owner or owner's friend please go to the void deck at tampines blk 409.near tampines polyclinic.Hope this info will help our dear biker. peace!

mohamadhafiz
    has no status.
    SBF Fazers
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Im helping a friend of as friend...

STOLEN SP BIKE
    FT4873U
    FIAT paintwork, White, Red, black.
    Do inform me if you happen to see it lying around anywhere...
    Thank you in advance...
    aLL thE PoWEr, aLL the SpEEd...
    But Do You haVE aLL it TaKes to bEat me To it?

asyrik
    has no status.
    P Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default GPR endcan stolen from my GSXR600 K5

hey guys,
    i need ur help in looking out for my stolen GPR endcan from my Gsxr600 K5...
    it was stolen between monday nite to tuesday nite... i was shocked wen i went down to view my bike n saw that my endcan was not there....
    my bike was parked at the multi-storey carpark in wdls crescent...

any info do sms me at 98341843....

joeboxer82is
    loves e creamy triple grunt!
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Stolen parts

A close friend of mine just got his Yoshimura slip on stolen from his 06 Honda CBR600RR yesterday afternoon between 1230-1400hrs at CCK St.51 MSCP Blk 503 Deck 1B.Just in case anyone is selling an end can and states that they have lost the cert etc,better don buy.You'll be in deep **** if you're caught on the streets using a stolen exhaust and also for not having the legal documents.These low life m?thaf?chas just got nothing better to do!They are getting better by the day.I'm just wondering if the police are doing enough deterrence patrol around housing estates... Those living in CCK,Teck Whye n Wdlands area better be careful.The trend is not dead.They are striking effectively now.
    Last edited by joeboxer82is; 21-05-2009 at 09:56 PM.
    Yamaha TZM 150
    Suzuki DRZ 400
    Honda CB 400
    Yamaha FZ 1
    Yamaha TDM 900
    Triumph Tiger 800

Smoother than a twin and more characterful than a four and not forgetting that lovely whistly fruity soundtrack

envie
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hello to all bikers,

2days back, i lost my Super 4 VTEC 1
    Description of bike: black paint work, .PLATE NUMBER:FT 5834 B
    last seen at orchard building open air carpark opposite cathay cineliesure
    anyone saw this bike please call police 999 or give me a ring @ 96406645 .THANKS YOU SO MUCH!!!

250 km/h? That´s Impossible Officer I´ve Only Been Out 10 Minutes!

xiao neko
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

until nw haven't find it???

Shana_Gabz
    is loving his wave125
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jeethanasim View Post
    then how did the police find out that it was a stolen bike?
    i think every bike has an unique chasis no.
    if plate different cant identify bike. it will be nice to take out my plate numbers whenever i park at pavements lol

btw guys, pls try to use canvas w/ on bike's alarm or disc brake alarms(pls dun jack urself but not removing it before moving off, seen it happen, if never fall nvm, but ur disc rotor might get warped/twisted cos of the impact)

If ur hse's a "hot spot" zone. use canvas with ring holes and either PADLOCKS or use bicycle locks( the one with flexible metal) to tie down ur canvas...

ESP small bikes, i believe cases of heavier bikes being stolen as a whole is lower than smaller bikes which are stolen for joy rides since the motives mainly behind bike theft is... for joy rides...
    targeted bikes are always SP, KRR, RXZ, DRZ, KTM, S4, sparks, x1r etc Reason being, ur bikes are popular and there's lotsa of 'spare parts' available and in demand. For SP, change rvf ignition if got money if not like the rest, invest in a good disc brake alarm (50-80plus) or if u really dun feel like spending money, get a cheap cheap tricircle padlock and lock down ur front/rear rotors or both.

ESP bikes with expensive/rare exhausts or simply put yoshi pipes fitted bikes. be it spark, DRZ, s4. yoshi is quite an established brand for exhausts even tho it may not be the best esp for higher cc bikes but its definitely a plus factor when it comes to a thief's eyes. too eye catching. so pls canvas, do a rewrap on the yoshi end can, anything that makes it less eye catching or visible.

and ofc all this doesnt apply to you if ur living in a private house with ur own gate and front porch/ garage or in a condo with security.

p.s. i included drz and ktm becos some of these bikes have accessories that can be used for naked bikes as well like their handlebar...
    and bikes like ktm some of which have no ignition and can just manually kickstart and ride off. very prone to being stolen

Joe_Boxer
    Luv Rachel Bilson
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Totally agree with Shana_Gabz !
    Recently had my bike canvas at my carpark. Also include the plate num at the canvas (use marker write) .. Dunno which idiot, took out the canvas half way and stole my rider & pillon seat ! Luckily not the whole bike ! Was riding Krr150.. So now install Spy 2way alarm @$140(+installation) its reali worth it tot.. Better be xtra careful guys..
    donnicsand.blogspot.com
    motoCARRERA

shahrul_azmil3
    go to guy for missuwedding
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hey guys and gals

pls keep a look out for me .

my cousin lost her bike (under my name) on monday 13/12/2010 around afternoon period at Tampines Interchange Macdonald carpark.

bike model - Yamaha Spark 135 (clutch)
    bike plate - FBE 7817 P
    Bike colour - OEM red
    Accessories - Leo vince full system and Racing footrest. No box. Others stock

Pls do give me a call at 81982830 if bike seen.

Thank you very much

Pics attach. Fyi she's very sad and crying now .... first bike .... not even 3 months owned

Past to present rides

Honda nsr sp 150 pro arm
    Honda super4 ver s - yamaha rxz 135
    Honda cbr 600 rr
    Suzuki hayabusa 1300 - yamaha cygnus 125 - yamaha lc135 spark
    Aprilia sr max 300 I.e

adesmond2
    is a Relaxed
    SBF Lacer
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Winners View Post
    Hi,

wow.. that's something new.. 2 disc lock with 1 steel wire and small padlock for canvas and a bicycle lock.. will do that..

thanks..

Quote Originally Posted by Joe_Boxer View Post
    Totally agree with Shana_Gabz !
    Recently had my bike canvas at my carpark. Also include the plate num at the canvas (use marker write) .. Dunno which idiot, took out the canvas half way and stole my rider & pillon seat ! Luckily not the whole bike ! Was riding Krr150.. So now install Spy 2way alarm @$140(+installation) its reali worth it tot.. Better be xtra careful guys..
    have to install.. it's a good investment..
    Kindly read thru at least the intro section first before decide to post any comments.... thanks...

Please proceed to this website/web link if you guys have any technical issues on Kawasaki Kips/KR150, I'll update the 1st POST as and when there's a new question. Newbies questions on the top as well.

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6285055#post6285055

IceLkipz
    IceLkipz
    has no status.
    Edit

Quote Originally Posted by shahrul_azmil3 View Post
    hey guys and gals

my cousin lost her bike (under my name) on monday 13/12/2010 around afternoon period at Tampines Interchange Macdonald carpark.

bike model - Yamaha Spark 135 (clutch)
    bike plate - FBE 7817 P
    Bike colour - OEM red
    Accessories - Leo vince full system and Racing footrest. No box. Others stock

Pls do give me a call at 81982830 if bike seen.

Thank you very much

Pics attach. Fyi she's very sad and crying now .... first bike .... not even 3 months owned

Pity,hope she gets it back

adesmond2
    is a Relaxed
    SBF Lacer
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by IceLkipz View Post
    Pity,hope she gets it back
    yo bro.. she has gotten it back..
    Kindly read thru at least the intro section first before decide to post any comments.... thanks...

Please proceed to this website/web link if you guys have any technical issues on Kawasaki Kips/KR150, I'll update the 1st POST as and when there's a new question. Newbies questions on the top as well.

speedaddict
    accomplished Genting/KL!
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

how did u know?

"The fool doth think he is wise, but the wise man knows himself to be a fool."

adesmond2
    is a Relaxed
    SBF Lacer
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by speedaddict View Post
    how did u know?
    LOL.. old post liaoz.. can't recall I saw who post it and she has gotten it back..

changing
    has no status.
    P Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default RE: 23/2/13 Stolen SP

hey guys and gals

My bike is on Saturday 23/2/2013 around midnight at 367 Yishun Ring Road open carpark. next day afternoon 12.30pm, it is gone. stolen.

bike model - Honda NSR SP 150CC
    bike plate - FS339C
    Bike colour - Pearl white
    Accessories - all stock. No box.

Pls do give me a call at 9652 8107 if bike seen.

Thank you very much

Pics attach.
    not even 3 months owned

mashirsha
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Angry A case on a stolen bike

Hey, i'm just here to share a story of my stolen Bike. I was riding SP for 10 months and then , someone stole it . I parked my bike at Harbourfront Ferry Terminal Loading Bay when it happened. It was mid of Sept 2012 that my bike was stolen. I made a police report and LTA send me a letter saying that they have de-registered my bike. I was also given a cheque for the refund of my Road Tax. Basically what i did was just to report to the police. I believed that the LTA received the information from the police and thats the reason why they auto de-registered my bike.

In Apr 2014, i received a call from the police saying that they found my stolen bike at UBI INDUSTRIAL. and IT HAS NO ENGINE!! I asked the police what to do next and they told me it's up to me to decide. OBVIOUSLY WHAT CAN I DO WITH A BIKE THAT HAS NO ENGINE RIGHT? So i just leave it as it is. I received a letter from SUBORDINATE COURT the following month and i was charged for POSSESSING A DE-REGISTERED BIKE. What can i do with a bike that has no engine?

When i lost the bike, the police couldn't do anything about it. They can just write a report and wait for miracle to happen. But when they found my bike, i was charged for possessing a de-registered bike when i am just a victim of crime. I'm thankful that they found my bike but i didn't ask for my bike to be stolen. why am i getting charged for possessing a de-registered bike? They make it as though as i'm the one who stole my own bike.

I am not sure if you have experienced it before. If you do, you will understand.

My cousin's bike was stolen too and he was charged too and had to pay fine. I just think that it is unfair as we're just a victim of crime here.
    Last edited by mashirsha; 18-08-2014 at 11:46 PM. Reason: title

skytng
    has no status.
    Class 2B
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mashirsha View Post
    Hey, i'm just here to share a story of my stolen Bike. I was riding SP for 10 months and then , someone stole it . I parked my bike at Harbourfront Ferry Terminal Loading Bay when it happened. It was mid of Sept 2012 that my bike was stolen. I made a police report and LTA send me a letter saying that they have de-registered my bike. I was also given a cheque for the refund of my Road Tax. Basically what i did was just to report to the police. I believed that the LTA received the information from the police and thats the reason why they auto de-registered my bike.

In Apr 2014, i received a call from the police saying that they found my stolen bike at UBI INDUSTRIAL. and IT HAS NO ENGINE!! I asked the police what to do next and they told me it's up to me to decide. OBVIOUSLY WHAT CAN I DO WITH A BIKE THAT HAS NO ENGINE RIGHT? So i just leave it as it is. I received a letter from SUBORDINATE COURT the following month and i was charged for POSSESSING A DE-REGISTERED BIKE. What can i do with a bike that has no engine?

When i lost the bike, the police couldn't do anything about it. They can just write a report and wait for miracle to happen. But when they found my bike, i was charged for possessing a de-registered bike when i am just a victim of crime. I'm thankful that they found my bike but i didn't ask for my bike to be stolen. why am i getting charged for possessing a de-registered bike? They make it as though as i'm the one who stole my own bike.

I am not sure if you have experienced it before. If you do, you will understand.

My cousin's bike was stolen too and he was charged too and had to pay fine. I just think that it is unfair as we're just a victim of crime here.
    sounds like a case of miscommunication, probably write to them about your story, can't help much as this is the first time i heard of this

luckystar269
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A best way to remind bikers of crime prevention

---------------------------------------
    room rental singapore: room rental singapore
    math tuition: math tuition
    singapore mrt map: singapore mrt map

Vampgen
    has no status.
    P Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mashirsha View Post

1st time coming across such situation, I think u can appeal thru ur MP for such case. I think u need to digest how the bike became de registered and the process of the charge.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345