AR2 Performance
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is a great reminder to all. I was a victim myself (brake pump instead of caliper) back in 2005 on a 2000 Yamaha YZF-R1.

2 bolts on the footpeg assembly removed (allen key), followed by cutting of brake hose. As the rear brake pump is bolted on the footpeg assembly via bolts on the rear, the only way for quick removal is to "steal the footpeg assembly together.

The result? No rear brakes which result in a fall in the MCSP.

Its always good to check the working condition within the first few meters of riding from stationary.
    Last edited by AR2 Performance; 26-10-2007 at 03:50 PM.

Thank You.

Regards,
    AR2 Performance

RACEshield URL - > www.raceshield.com
    RACEshield FACEbook - > http://www.facebook.com/pages/RACEshield/119281238033

ausa
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Default also reminder for the police department

" Low Crime Does Not Mean No Crime "

When resident had park thier bike or vehicle in bright area (if there is one), in the parking lot, doors and or steering are locked, never leave the key with the vehicle, basicaly had done their part as a driver and or rider. And it's up to the safety department (police department) to perform the crime prevention project, but if they think that the crime are low and relax, than the owner of the vehicle will be suffer. Therefore, the word " Low Crime Does Not Mean No Crime " should be good reminder to the relevant department and or authority. Also please note that there are a lot of crime case which did not report to the police department and or HDB, some rider and or driver think that lost small item no need to report, and or do not want to trouble them (police department and or HDBand or town council), which I think are not the correct move. Because in that case in their (police department and or HDB and or town council) record system do not shown as many crime case as it been happening, and the statistic will show low crime, and so mean no crime and take it easy, that's what happen. I do check with one of the area HDB car park department, and was told that no record shown about the crime, but the fact is there are few bike owner told me that thay had lost their bike years ago, some their parts being stolen, also some box being break open and things inside being stolen, and my own new bike parts also being stolen last month, and the HDB officer claim that they are not being inform by the police and or the bike/vehicle owner.

I was told by one of the HDB parking officer incharge, that for the past 9 years, he had not receive any report of crime (zero crime report) in that particular mscp where he is incharge, even thought that he knew there are things been hapening, but since no one making any effort to make the report, so in the crime report book are clean for the past 9 years. How to believe it when I am also a victim, you can only claim that no one making any report.

Therefore, please report to the police and HDB for all the crime, so that they are aware and have in their record as prove of crime happening, than they will know how many crime been happening, and how save you are. Good Luck
    Last edited by ausa; 16-12-2007 at 09:13 AM.

ops-fd
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

no worries bro, usually people who stole vehicals parts will met with accident or loss somethings which is important to them.. serious, i came across ppl who got it... stay coolz

1 2 3 4 5 TESTING TESTING .......HELP STOP ANIMAL TESTING..1 2 3 4 5....TESTING TESTING.. ONE LIFE GONE

AR2 Performance
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Theft rate of components (this time is levers & master pumps) & easy removal items has been on the rise these 2 mths again.

A month back Jln Membina. It struck bishan today. A total of 4~5 bikes have been the victim.

Today all the bikes in the same MSCP have been struck. Even OEM components/stuffs are not spared. Lost items vary from $200~$1000.

Clean job, alarm did not sound, zero fingerprints, all bikes covers lifted & thrown away (believe to be getting rid of possible finger prints).

Take note guys......

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

POLICE AT WORK ON ONE OF THE MULTIPLE BIKE VICTIMS

THIS OWNER JUST CLEAN & WAXED HIS BIKE. SEE THE FINGERPRINT PATCHES? GOOD LUCK THIEF....

OWNER ALSO ALLOW THE MOTORCYCLE FOR COMPLETE SCRUTINEERING & WHATEVER POSSIBILE LEFT OVER/TAMPERED BY THEIF, INCLUDING A FULL LAWSUIT WHEN CAUGHT GOOD LUCK THIEF....

- clean job
    - no mess
    - all bike covers dicarded to reduce fingerprint evidence
    - all in MCSP
    - simple nut & bolt items stolen.

Hope those who buy replacement, be more aware. May it be a private buyer of shops, it is believed it might be a syndicate having "runners" to get these parts for commercial use.
    Last edited by AR2 Performance; 26-08-2008 at 06:58 PM.

Thank You.

Regards,
    AR2 Performance

RACEshield URL - > www.raceshield.com
    RACEshield FACEbook - > http://www.facebook.com/pages/RACEshield/119281238033

OhMiGosh
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by AR2 Performance View Post
    Theft rate of components (this time is levers & master pumps) & easy removal items has been on the rise these 2 mths again.

A month back Jln Membina. It struck bishan today. A total of 4~5 bikes have been the victim.

Today all the bikes in the same MSCP have been struck. Even OEM components/stuffs are not spared. Lost items vary from $200~$1000.

Clean job, alarm did not sound, zero fingerprints, all bikes covers lifted & thrown away (believe to be getting rid of possible finger prints).

POLICE AT WORK

THIS OWNER JUST CLEAN & WAXED HIS BIKE. SEE THE FINGERPRINT PATCHES? GOOD LUCK THIEF....

OWNER ALSO ALLOW THE MOTORCYCLE FOR COMPLETE SCRUTINEERING & WHATEVER POSSIBILE LEFT OVER/TAMPERED BY THEIF, INCLUDING A FULL LAWSUIT WHEN CAUGHT GOOD LUCK THIEF....

- clean job
    - no mess
    - all bike covers dicarded to reduce fingerprint evidence
    - all in MCSP
    - simple nut & bolt items stolen.

Hope those who buy replacement, be more aware. May it be a private buyer of shops, it is believed it might be a syndicate having "runners" to get these parts for commercial use.

cheers.. hope that the fella wit the prints get caught.. btw that is ur bike right?i still can see the number plate clearl go blacken it..
    i think i can never sleep in peace if the theive is not caught. ~_~
    "R" to we pray.
    The new Religion
    always remembered 糖果

dyno_88
    is Mark Yeow
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

these mother****ers really piss me off.
    [

phoenon
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

****ing useless assholes these people...if i ever catch them in action i sure round up people to beat them senseless...
    "These tired veins have dried. This tired soul has burned out. Collect her. Bring her back here next to me."

clowny_lover@hotmail.com
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

very well said, hope this doesnt happen again