User Tag List

Page 2 of 85 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast

Thread: [Group] Honda CBF150 (战鹰/FightHawk)

Delusi0n
    has a status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

any mod done to the bike anyone?
    3 classes, 2 wheels, 1 passion

bbubblepadb
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi all
    I'm also just got my new CBF150 2 day ago.The engine is quite.I quite like it.BTW can anybody tell me how to register online cause i can't seem to find the register button.TQ.

merboy
    has no status.
    Class 2B
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hi all,u can go to boonsiew singapore website and check it out for the extended warranty! my milege 1900++.jus got to 400km from full to near redline. i got 45km/ltr.quite impressive for such a heavy bike.drop once due to not getting use to the weight while parking, damn sad man. mine is black n jus change to chrome clutch/brake levers.now petrol ex.owner manual say min RON 91,so guys, dun waste $$$.jus pump 92 can already.

merboy
    has no status.
    Class 2B
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

maybe all of us can mit up someday to share info of our bikes cos quite new in spore market. agree???

theforce
    has no status.
    P Plate
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was quoted $5300 OTR, TPFT insurance for this bike in a bike shop in the North.

Think the price quoted to me was on the high side..

Looking ard for the best price
    Try Bike Productions at Serangoon Rd, supposed to offer one of the best prices with no hidden costs. Take your time to find, but COE just went up $250+ I think so prices should be in the 5K region now

Yeoman
    wants to ride
    SBF Scooters
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by theforce View Post
    Well I got my bike from a shop in the North (quite popular one), frankly I'm not too pleased with it either. Straight away after I paid the deposit the fellow tell me the price need to top up cos insurance more expensive for people below 31yo. Then promise me box with matching colour in the end fit one black one for me, those no-brand one somemore, looks damn flimsy. Now I'm quite pissed cos I thought the box (its glossy) looks weird on my bike which is blue. Sianz...

Anyway, don want to spoil my day over the stupid shop lah, I will try to make some noise about the box when I go and collect the logcard on Fri but I doubt they will even bother ...
    Ya, that's always the case when coming to bike purchase. Since they like to add so much, I just asked the sales person to quote me the total price and he immediately fished out a gigantic calculator from the counter drawer and started to press a series of costs, at least another 10 additional costs, summing up to a total price of $5400.

However, I am quite ok with the price as long as the bike is a reliable one. They gave me a Givi box matt surface type. One thing which the bikeshop pissed me off was that they require 2 guarantors if I wish to pay by installments. Only 4k loan, they require 2 guarantors?! They dont offer net/credit card payment methods either Ended up I have to pay full cash for it. Wondering how do such shops do business in today modern techno city. Anyway, thank God that the stressful transition is over.

By the way, I was told that LTA now no longer issue logcards and only to go back to bikeshop two weeks later to collect my road tax disc. I am still not so sure how this logcard-less system works. Maybe some experienced kind souls can enlighten me on this. Thanks in advance
    Life is about the freedom of choice

Delusi0n
    has a status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

anyone wanna come out tml nite can join me cause i changing engine oil and washing bike about 9plus at bedok. maybe can go out for some ride..

sms to the number at my signature!

Yeoman
    wants to ride
    SBF Scooters
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by zinedine View Post
    Hi bros,

any vibration when u guys go at high speed?

cheers!
    Yes, there is noticeable vibrations on the front bars when go up to 70km/h. High speed havent tried yet cos still in run in period. But not advisable for high speed as it is dangerous for such bikes to do so. Rear suspension is also on the stiffer side and some butt banging is expected when riding on uneven surfaces and humps. But of course, we cant really expect much from this economical 2B transport bike. Cost saving and reliablity should be the primary objective when considering this bike.

Yeoman
    wants to ride
    SBF Scooters
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bbubblepadb View Post
    Hi all
    I'm also just got my new CBF150 2 day ago.The engine is quite.I quite like it.BTW can anybody tell me how to register online cause i can't seem to find the register button.TQ.
    Hi, you can go to the website @ www.boonsiewhonda.com.sg.

Scroll down the website and in the middle screen you can see the "Promotion" box

Within the box you can see "Free additional 3 months of warranty".

Click on it to go to the next screen and you can find "Click here and submit the Online Warranty Registration Form (New Motorcycle) >>"

Fill up the form and that's it.

Hope it helps.

theforce
    has no status.
    P Plate
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ya, that's always the case when coming to bike purchase. Since they like to add so much, I just asked the sales person to quote me the total price and he immediately fished out a gigantic calculator from the counter drawer and started to press a series of costs, at least another 10 additional costs, summing up to a total price of $5400.

However, I am quite ok with the price as long as the bike is a reliable one. They gave me a Givi box matt surface type. One thing which the bikeshop pissed me off was that they require 2 guarantors if I wish to pay by installments. Only 4k loan, they require 2 guarantors?! They dont offer net/credit card payment methods either Ended up I have to pay full cash for it. Wondering how do such shops do business in today modern techno city. Anyway, thank God that the stressful transition is over.

By the way, I was told that LTA now no longer issue logcards and only to go back to bikeshop two weeks later to collect my road tax disc. I am still not so sure how this logcard-less system works. Maybe some experienced kind souls can enlighten me on this. Thanks in advance
    Well, I guess we learned our lessons now, the reason I chose to buy from this bikeshop was because its near my house and the price quoted was competitive (initially). Wanted to get from Bike Productions but must take public transport a long way to Serangoon Rd to collect bike. Lesson learnt ... don't be lazy!

Hey I saw a TW200 in your signature, is that one of your past rides too? If so then its another coincidence cos TW was my first ride right after my 2B, but that was 9 yrs back lah .. I'm supposed to collect my documents tomorrow, will update u about the logcard....

My front brakes has some slight squeaking sound leh, don't think its major... probably brake pad there 'dirty', irritating man. Any other riders have this problem?

merboy
    has no status.
    Class 2B
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i oso haf tis squeaking sound on my brakes too.

hunter1222
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by merboy View Post
    i oso haf tis squeaking sound on my brakes too.
    Same here. Asked the mechanic before, said pads dirty. Took out to sand the
    pads. Ok. But sound back after a while.

merboy
    has no status.
    Class 2B
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

now at boonsiew for 2nd oil change. tell them my problem like bochap.not attentive to customers.damn it! i myself is a senior technician of a workshop.no intergrity service provided.

Yeoman
    wants to ride
    SBF Scooters
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, I guess we learned our lessons now, the reason I chose to buy from this bikeshop was because its near my house and the price quoted was competitive (initially). Wanted to get from Bike Productions but must take public transport a long way to Serangoon Rd to collect bike. Lesson learnt ... don't be lazy!

Hey I saw a TW200 in your signature, is that one of your past rides too? If so then its another coincidence cos TW was my first ride right after my 2B, but that was 9 yrs back lah .. I'm supposed to collect my documents tomorrow, will update u about the logcard....

My front brakes has some slight squeaking sound leh, don't think its major... probably brake pad there 'dirty', irritating man. Any other riders have this problem?
    Haha... ya... but it is human nature. No choice one. Also not forgetting the gimmicks and trade off like further dist, unfriendly CS, high interest rate etc. Most important is to be happy with what we have just bought. Nothing else matters.

As for TW200, you can consider it as my first 2B bike as my first bike which is a RXZ was barely used for two months before being stolen. Afterwhich I rode the TW... about 7 years ago. Had lots of fun with it. Really another conincidence that you also rode a TW during the 2B newbie period. Amazing... Haha... we should meet up one day to have coffee.

The squeaking sound may disappear by itself once the pads have fully bed in, depending on rider's braking habits. Otherwise, you may wish to replace the OEM pads to see if it does improve. For me, I havent been riding the bike eversince I collected it back from the bikeshop. So I am not sure whether mine got sound or not. But even if it does, I wont be bothered by it as long as it does the job of braking.

Yeoman
    wants to ride
    SBF Scooters
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

now at boonsiew for 2nd oil change. tell them my problem like bochap.not attentive to customers.damn it! i myself is a senior technician of a workshop.no intergrity service provided.
    Actually, you cant expect much from free stuff. By the way, I am just curious what engine oil they use? Fully syn 5w-40?

jaggy
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Try Bike Productions at Serangoon Rd, supposed to offer one of the best prices with no hidden costs. Take your time to find, but COE just went up $250+ I think so prices should be in the 5K region now
    Yeah....COE just went up...sigh...!!

Wonder would I be quoted $5600 at the same shop?

Geez..

theforce
    has no status.
    P Plate
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Haha... ya... but it is human nature. No choice one. Also not forgetting the gimmicks and trade off like further dist, unfriendly CS, high interest rate etc. Most important is to be happy with what we have just bought. Nothing else matters.

As for TW200, you can consider it as my first 2B bike as my first bike which is a RXZ was barely used for two months before being stolen. Afterwhich I rode the TW... about 7 years ago. Had lots of fun with it. Really another conincidence that you also rode a TW during the 2B newbie period. Amazing... Haha... we should meet up one day to have coffee.

The squeaking sound may disappear by itself once the pads have fully bed in, depending on rider's braking habits. Otherwise, you may wish to replace the OEM pads to see if it does improve. For me, I havent been riding the bike eversince I collected it back from the bikeshop. So I am not sure whether mine got sound or not. But even if it does, I wont be bothered by it as long as it does the job of braking.
    Hey Yeoman! U wouldn't believe this man ... I also had an RXZ and it was also stolen b4 back in 2003, at Suntec City carpark no less... But I was lucky lah, police recovered the bike on the same night at a roadblock.... The coincidences between us is getting scary haha. Yap we should meet up for coffee one day (and pick some TOTO numbers together!) along with the rest of the riders here...

http://www.mototuneusa.com/break_in_secrets.htm >>> "Hard break-in" ... Anyone did their run-in like this?

Cheers to all!

merboy
    has no status.
    Class 2B
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

at boonsiew, they use mineral oil for first 3 service. but i change today using semi-syn 15w-40

Yeoman
    wants to ride
    SBF Scooters
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey Yeoman! U wouldn't believe this man ... I also had an RXZ and it was also stolen b4 back in 2003, at Suntec City carpark no less... But I was lucky lah, police recovered the bike on the same night at a roadblock.... The coincidences between us is getting scary haha. Yap we should meet up for coffee one day (and pick some TOTO numbers together!) along with the rest of the riders here...

http://www.mototuneusa.com/break_in_secrets.htm >>> "Hard break-in" ... Anyone did their run-in like this?

Cheers to all!
    OMG... so 3 of our bikes are of the same model. Ya... think we should pick some numbers and go buy toto liao. Maybe we can kena group 1 together ...

The hard break in article seems interesting. But I think it is meant more for sports bike that is going to be use in races and extreme riding. A faster EO change is required. Hmm... I will still prefer to use the normal break in method and maybe some alternating throttling in the expressway when there is not much traffic. See how ba. I have heard some of my other biker friends saying that this method actually improves the engine response as compared to the normal break in method.

Yeoman
    wants to ride
    SBF Scooters
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

at boonsiew, they use mineral oil for first 3 service. but i change today using semi-syn 15w-40
    Oh I see. That's good. By the way, where is Boon Siew workshop?

bbubblepadb
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thnkx bro.BTW have anybody got this problem when u want to slow down n changingfrom high gear to lower gear one by one the gear got jam.Just want to know if anybody encounter it.If u have solution pls let me know .TQ.

Yeoman
    wants to ride
    SBF Scooters
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thnkx bro.BTW have anybody got this problem when u want to slow down n changingfrom high gear to lower gear one by one the gear got jam.Just want to know if anybody encounter it.If u have solution pls let me know .TQ.
    I think your bike speed is too fast when you are trying to lower your gears. Maybe you can lower your gears only when the bike has slow down and not straight away clutch in and lower. It will be easier.

jaggy
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wah....today saw CBF 150 on the KJE expressway.

There is no problem for it to be cruising at 100km/h

Was travelling with him from KJE to Sengkang.

Can't wait to change to CBF 150. Managed to talk to the rider. Seems that the original chain was not good.

His original chain broke while riding.

Streetwise
    has no status.
    Class 2B
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jaggy View Post
    Wah....today saw CBF 150 on the KJE expressway.

There is no problem for it to be cruising at 100km/h

Was travelling with him from KJE to Sengkang.

Can't wait to change to CBF 150. Managed to talk to the rider. Seems that the original chain was not good.

His original chain broke while riding.
    His chain broke; this is not good. I think he should bring this up to Honda as a 150cc bike should not be able to cause this.

jaggy
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

But he is a fast rider.
    Open throttle all the way.... till finish.

merboy
    has no status.
    Class 2B
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

boonsiew workshop aka honda motorcycle distributor of spore is opposite KK hospital. yah crusing 100km/h is not a problem.smooth ride. actually no nid open throt fully can rch 100km/h. haf to check ur tension of ur chain or any premature wear in order not to break chain while riding.and oso remember to lube it. any cbf150 riders install audio or scottoiler on their ride?

theforce
    has no status.
    P Plate
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Alarm?

Anyone installed alarm on their CBF150?

Well, it may not be a top-end bike but having experienced the theft of my RXZ years back (in Suntec city somemore) ... the hassle and trouble of losing one's bike is darn sianz one .... Anybody gt lobang for 2-way alarm, let me know k, thanks

theforce
    has no status.
    P Plate
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I experienced it sometimes, but having got to know this bike a little better, I've learned that the gear-changing cannot be too slow one, the kick-up/down of gear must be decisive and the release of clutch etc cannot be too slow (not throw clutch lah). I still get it wrong sometimes (then the gears will grind a bit), will update if there's any solution...

Delusi0n
    has a status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

just have to get use to it.. at 1st also kick between gears, now better

merboy
    has no status.
    Class 2B
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

gear change for mi is ok for mi as i've found the sweet spot for it already.kick harder when clutch in while engine is decelerating.den all goes fine. nvr skip gear wen kick dwn (advice from LOOI). one by one for our bikes. pump 92 til nw no diff from 95-98. ful till half mark is 200+++++km. jus full throt for the 1st time.100km/h n still SLOWLY going up by 15km/h. haha. riding alone. any gadget u all adding??? tinking of audio for mi.

merboy
    has no status.
    Class 2B
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

mit up some day for tea sessions???

Yeoman
    wants to ride
    SBF Scooters
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

gear change for mi is ok for mi as i've found the sweet spot for it already.kick harder when clutch in while engine is decelerating.den all goes fine. nvr skip gear wen kick dwn (advice from LOOI). one by one for our bikes. pump 92 til nw no diff from 95-98. ful till half mark is 200+++++km. jus full throt for the 1st time.100km/h n still SLOWLY going up by 15km/h. haha. riding alone. any gadget u all adding??? tinking of audio for mi.
    I am thinking of fitting crashbars. Not sure if there is any available or have to go custom made one.

theforce
    has no status.
    P Plate
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Yeoman View Post
    I am thinking of fitting crashbars. Not sure if there is any available or have to go custom made one.
    Yeah me thinking of fitting crashbars too, if interested we can visit Seng Kwang metalworks in Ang Mo Kio together, workmanship is pretty good there, but it will not be cheap since its custom made.

Any riders here experience difficulties starting their bikes? My bike kept dying off, must keep choke on and trottle a bit then can warm up properly. I suspect the caburator setting is more suited to China weather. Think we need to retune the cab or at least turn up the idling speed. Any solutions?

Yeoman
    wants to ride
    SBF Scooters
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah me thinking of fitting crashbars too, if interested we can visit Seng Kwang metalworks in Ang Mo Kio together, workmanship is pretty good there, but it will not be cheap since its custom made.

Any riders here experience difficulties starting their bikes? My bike kept dying off, must keep choke on and trottle a bit then can warm up properly. I suspect the caburator setting is more suited to China weather. Think we need to retune the cab or at least turn up the idling speed. Any solutions?
    Ya, I am thinking of going Seng Kwang to make one if there isnt any available in the market. Do you know roughly how much it will cost to custom made?

My bike also experiences difficulty during cold start. Engine cant idle and have to use choke and throttle a bit. Think is the idling not tune properly. I will figure it out during my coming off day and see how.

jaggy
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh geez...cold start got a little bit of problem?

Just when I am about to get this bike. Went down today to view and asked the price of this bike.

Still undecided to get the black or the red one?

bbubblepadb
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Talking

Oh geez...cold start got a little bit of problem?

Just when I am about to get this bike. Went down today to view and asked the price of this bike.

Still undecided to get the black or the red one?

Red better as i look more macho and somemore at night can c u

Streetwise
    has no status.
    Class 2B
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

But he is a fast rider.
    Open throttle all the way.... till finish.
    Well, max speed of 115km....don't think that will cause the chain to break; possibility is slim.

merboy
    has no status.
    Class 2B
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

initially had very bad cold start problem.told boonsiew abt it and now 1 time touch the starter button engine will fire up.

theforce
    has no status.
    P Plate
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

initially had very bad cold start problem.told boonsiew abt it and now 1 time touch the starter button engine will fire up.
    Hey Merboy, did u make an appointment for them to check the bike for you or u just inform them and got it done on the way during one of the free oil changes? Want to fix up mine asap cos the cold start problem is getting on my nerves. But i'm sure its just wrong settings and not a defect.

bbubblepadb
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Anybody know where to buy cheap and good helmet?I'm quite new here or maybe u know some shop in JB.Do let me know.TQ.

raden
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How is the performance of this bike???? pick-up wise ???

jaggy
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What did the mechanic do? Did some tuning?

merboy
    has no status.
    Class 2B
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yes,jus tell them during the free oil change and they will tune it for u. wen i jus got the bike, idiling too high, turn the screw mention on the owner's manual by myself to lower. i told them n its ok for boonsiew,they will still do it for u.my bike was tuned by the mechanic who is wearing specs,the old uncle.
    to raden; wat do u expect from a 2b single cylinder 4 stroke bike. haha.

Yeoman
    wants to ride
    SBF Scooters
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yes,jus tell them during the free oil change and they will tune it for u. wen i jus got the bike, idiling too high, turn the screw mention on the owner's manual by myself to lower. i told them n its ok for boonsiew,they will still do it for u.my bike was tuned by the mechanic who is wearing specs,the old uncle.
    to raden; wat do u expect from a 2b single cylinder 4 stroke bike. haha.
    Hi, do you have the user manual? If you dont mind, can lend it to me for photocopying? Mine doesnt come with one. Thanks in advance.

jaggy
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So I guess you just have to play with the idling knob.

Sounds easy.

Just booked the bike today. Able to get only after the next COE bidding.

Delusi0n
    has a status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

the idiling is abit hard to reach.. but can be done ourself.. anyone keen to meet up soon? CBF 150 outing? slow ride and chat.. as all still running in!

jaggy
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just wondering what are the things that you got when collection your CBF 150?

Bike manual?? Tool kit??
    ------------------------------------------
    1996-1999 Hurricane 400cc
    2000-2007 CB400 Vtec 1
    2007- CB400 Vtec 1 / CBF 150

merboy
    has no status.
    Class 2B
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

u got ur bike owner's manual, boonsiew honda warrenty card, log card, tool bag under ur seat,road tax and damn empty tank.haha. sure can mit out for slow riding.
    yeoman,i believe ur point of collection haf ur manual.ask from them. my odometer reads 2200++km.should be run in already. btw,we haf such a big tank for a 2b bike, jus wondering where u all go n pump up and wat brand suits our bike. i pump 92 shell like very fast drop down needle. next coming tank i'll pump esso/mobli 2000.

merboy
    has no status.
    Class 2B
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hi delusion,when and where would u like to mit up.i'm going.

jaggy
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I too had this experience. When you pump in a lower grade petrol, it finishes faster than if you pump 98.

Guess it burns more petrol for the same power output.
    ------------------------------------------
    1996-1999 Hurricane 400cc
    2000-2007 CB400 Vtec 1
    2007- CB400 Vtec 1 / CBF 150

Page 2 of 85 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast