User Tag List

Page 46 of 47 FirstFirst ... 36424344454647 LastLast
Results 2,251 to 2,300 of 2305

Thread: [Group] The New Honda CB1000R!!!

  1. #2251
    molecules
    wants to zZzZzZz
    Class 2A molecules's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    East
    Posts
    688
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Fowler View Post
    mine still new so haven change yet.. but according to how u brake.. last time I ride revo.. I change once a year.. or more than a year. .coz I use engine braking and I dun brake excessively.. check yr brake pad level jus to play safe.. the back one a bit hard to see right?

    Funny, i noticed that my rear's(takes abit of effort) are actually thinning faster than my front's. Anyone experiencing the same?

    Do you guys use back honda's pads or 3rd party's? Brand and price?

  2. #2252
    Fowler
    has no status.
    P Plate
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Wdls
    Posts
    99
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by molecules View Post
    Funny, i noticed that my rear's(takes abit of effort) are actually thinning faster than my front's. Anyone experiencing the same?

    Do you guys use back honda's pads or 3rd party's? Brand and price?
    u used more rear brake then front? should be normal coz most people ride liketo use rear brakes more.. i moderate coz my back brake sometimes got sound if i brake too hard.. especially hot dry weather.. it has that screeching sound a bit.. on and off..

    if u think oem can tahan quite long then use again.. for me i will continue use again ah.. coz last time my revo abs i change to brenta pads, the mechanic told me my brake wearing out soon.. and tat was just after 6 months like tat.. when i used oem i use till one yr still ok..i change brake pad the line level haven even wear out finish..
    unless anyone can convince me aftermarket can tahan more than oem..
    Ride for our loves ones..

     

     
  3. #2253
    molecules
    wants to zZzZzZz
    Class 2A molecules's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    East
    Posts
    688
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fowler View Post
    u used more rear brake then front? should be normal coz most people ride liketo use rear brakes more.. i moderate coz my back brake sometimes got sound if i brake too hard.. especially hot dry weather.. it has that screeching sound a bit.. on and off..

    if u think oem can tahan quite long then use again.. for me i will continue use again ah.. coz last time my revo abs i change to brenta pads, the mechanic told me my brake wearing out soon.. and tat was just after 6 months like tat.. when i used oem i use till one yr still ok..i change brake pad the line level haven even wear out finish..
    unless anyone can convince me aftermarket can tahan more than oem..
    I thought i was the only one wearing out the rear faster than.the front. Good to know there are others

    I made some enquiries, turns out that honda original rear pads costs $110 ! Did you pay for that price when replacing yours? Can share which workshop?

  4. #2254
    Fowler
    has no status.
    P Plate
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Wdls
    Posts
    99
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by molecules View Post
    I thought i was the only one wearing out the rear faster than.the front. Good to know there are others

    I made some enquiries, turns out that honda original rear pads costs $110 ! Did you pay for that price when replacing yours? Can share which workshop?
    i forgot the price when i change my revo abs..slightly lower i think for mine last time.. u got try fjt? or online?
    Ride for our loves ones..

  5. #2255
    molecules
    wants to zZzZzZz
    Class 2A molecules's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    East
    Posts
    688
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fowler View Post
    i forgot the price when i change my revo abs..slightly lower i think for mine last time.. u got try fjt? or online?
    Just called FJT, Everfit...turns out they quoted me lower than the first supplier i called. Say abt $35 lesser. Will call up other suppliers soon again to compare prices further.

    Online, shipping makes it exp. Anyway thanks for the leads bro. Btw where do u service ur cb1000r? Care to share?

  6. #2256
    Fowler
    has no status.
    P Plate
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Wdls
    Posts
    99
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by molecules View Post
    Just called FJT, Everfit...turns out they quoted me lower than the first supplier i called. Say abt $35 lesser. Will call up other suppliers soon again to compare prices further.

    Online, shipping makes it exp. Anyway thanks for the leads bro. Btw where do u service ur cb1000r? Care to share?
    fjt quite good. .even malaysian cb1000r riders come sg to buy frm fjt.. join our fb page and talk talk there.. others can reply faster..
    i normally go unique wdls coz the uncle there familiar with me.. he's been doing my revo abs and knws me.. and i go back to my bikeshop speedway..
    Ride for our loves ones..

  7. #2257
    mild_slevin
    has no status.
    TeePee mild_slevin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    where the dragon lives
    Posts
    3,753
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    anyone selling their CB1000R?

    Just saw one in Looi's motor, display unit... a new unit gotta wait 2-3 months...
    bike is a machine without soul, rider would inject new life and character to this machine

    Xiao Rou Yi Hao & "Colossal" 919

    Sin Ming Editor got 1 DAY jailterm and $2000 fine for pillion death!
    Rally Point: http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php?p=5322898#post5322898

  8. #2258
    molecules
    wants to zZzZzZz
    Class 2A molecules's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    East
    Posts
    688
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Any bros looking for a cb1000r? Am toying the idea of selling mine.

  9. #2259
    misuse
    is selling KR150... PM ME.
    Class 2B
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    342
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by molecules View Post
    Any bros looking for a cb1000r? Am toying the idea of selling mine.
    Which year made is ur bike ? Colour ? Fully stock ? Price ?

  10. #2260
    molecules
    wants to zZzZzZz
    Class 2A molecules's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    East
    Posts
    688
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by misuse View Post
    Which year made is ur bike ? Colour ? Fully stock ? Price ?
    You've got a pm.

  11. #2261
    Fowler
    has no status.
    P Plate
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Wdls
    Posts
    99
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I Heard laser gp extreme exhaust no more coming in.. ask motoworld but that idiot never reply back why.. they say cannot order for me.. when i ask why nvr reply me.. nabe.. a simple reply reason also cannot give ah.. i jus want to buy laser extreme exhaust coz its legal. .
    Ride for our loves ones..

     

     
  12. #2262
    artt
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Jurong West
    Posts
    23
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Selling my cb1000r matte black a year old need to reloan,interested kindly whatsapp me 94550435 thks Artt.

  13. #2263
    Fowler
    has no status.
    P Plate
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Wdls
    Posts
    99
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by artt View Post
    Selling my cb1000r matte black a year old need to reloan,interested kindly whatsapp me 94550435 thks Artt.
    any stuffs to dekit? exhausts etc?
    Ride for our loves ones..

  14. #2264
    cvincent
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    East
    Posts
    41
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    display not showing speed n not accumulating mileage. think my speed sensor got ripped or disconnected. at gear 6 over rpm3.5k, pgm-fi indicator lights up with power cut. can i assume its a safety mechanism from e ecu as it cannot detect speed? at low speed and low gears i still can rev beyond 3.5k rpm. will bring to e workshop tomorrow morning to diagnose.

  15. #2265
    cvincent
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    East
    Posts
    41
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    confirmed speed sensor down. put down side stand w rpm under 1.5k pgm-fi went 1 long & 1 short flash = error code 11. waiting for part. luckily not whole ecu.

  16. #2266
    benjamin_88
    is feeling damn bored.
    Class 2
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    867
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yamaha X1 --> FY
    Honda RVF --> FQ7***J
    Yamaha R6 --> FBC 8**2U

  17. #2267
    Fowler
    has no status.
    P Plate
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Wdls
    Posts
    99
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cvincent View Post
    confirmed speed sensor down. put down side stand w rpm under 1.5k pgm-fi went 1 long & 1 short flash = error code 11. waiting for part. luckily not whole ecu.
    wah..how long u have been riding the bike? how much is the damage?
    Ride for our loves ones..

  18. #2268
    cvincent
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    East
    Posts
    41
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    4yrs. 65k km, 105$ for speed sensor

  19. #2269
    Mr.Han
    has no status.
    P Plate
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    109
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    did anyone know the price the rack for box for cb1000r ?

  20. #2270
    Fowler
    has no status.
    P Plate
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Wdls
    Posts
    99
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Han View Post
    did anyone know the price the rack for box for cb1000r ?
    wann ismail from the fb grp page should know..

    this sunday we are meeting up to set out suspensions and going to pump petrol via 2nd link..
    Ride for our loves ones..

  21. #2271
    mild_slevin
    has no status.
    TeePee mild_slevin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    where the dragon lives
    Posts
    3,753
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    for those who wish to get one, please go you will never regret... its a awesome bike!
    bike is a machine without soul, rider would inject new life and character to this machine

    Xiao Rou Yi Hao & "Colossal" 919

    Sin Ming Editor got 1 DAY jailterm and $2000 fine for pillion death!
    Rally Point: http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php?p=5322898#post5322898

     

     
  22. #2272
    azman ibrahim
    has no status.
    Class 2B
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    379
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    hi guys,
    i am undecided between cb1000 r and z1000. For those who ride it, how is the bike performace and mileage? Is there any difficulty for pillion to sit because as far as i am concern z1000 bike is kinda tough for pillion. Last question is, what type of legal pipe we have for cb1000r? hoping to hear from you guys soon!

  23. #2273
    molecules
    wants to zZzZzZz
    Class 2A molecules's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    East
    Posts
    688
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by azman ibrahim View Post
    hi guys,
    i am undecided between cb1000 r and z1000. For those who ride it, how is the bike performace and mileage? Is there any difficulty for pillion to sit because as far as i am concern z1000 bike is kinda tough for pillion. Last question is, what type of legal pipe we have for cb1000r? hoping to hear from you guys soon!

    You've got a pm mate

  24. #2274
    basko
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    east
    Posts
    5
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hi,
    Sold my CB1000r few months back and have ABBA centre stand, which I want to sell.
    The stand is with the fittings for CB1000R, but other fittings make it usable for other bikes as well.
    Not sure if this is the right place to post, and if it is not do apologise.
    Basko

  25. #2275
    Fowler
    has no status.
    P Plate
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Wdls
    Posts
    99
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by azman ibrahim View Post
    hi guys,
    i am undecided between cb1000 r and z1000. For those who ride it, how is the bike performace and mileage? Is there any difficulty for pillion to sit because as far as i am concern z1000 bike is kinda tough for pillion. Last question is, what type of legal pipe we have for cb1000r? hoping to hear from you guys soon!
    bike performance depends on your riding personality..its not a sportsbike for sure so if u wanna try with sportsbike dun waste petrol..their settings diff from our bikes so we wont be able to catch them..lol
    cb1000r smooth engine.. a bit lesser power to z1000.. fc better than z1000.. some say 15l of z1000 can go 250km.. for us 13l some of us here can reach the same mileage.. about f.c it back to our riding style.. but on average before reserve we can go more than 220km..
    latest new z1000 fuel tank now bigger right? so need to find out from those who bought the latest model of z1000..if u taking 2nd hand previous model than their fuel tank lesser than cb1000r..
    for me i find it nimble and fast to corner for sudden turns compared to z1000 coz z1000 is bigger..
    pillion wise not sure coz my pillion usually small size.. but no complains from my pillion..can go fb page at cb1000r sg and ask the rest..
    legal pipes termi,,leo vince,akra,laser..yoshi not sure and i am waiting for it to be legal..lol.. can ask the fb grp for further info on the pipes..
    Ride for our loves ones..

  26. #2276
    Fowler
    has no status.
    P Plate
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Wdls
    Posts
    99
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by basko View Post
    Hi,
    Sold my CB1000r few months back and have ABBA centre stand, which I want to sell.
    The stand is with the fittings for CB1000R, but other fittings make it usable for other bikes as well.
    Not sure if this is the right place to post, and if it is not do apologise.
    Basko
    u got pic of it? how it looks like with a centre stand.. never seen one before
    Ride for our loves ones..

  27. #2277
    benjamin_88
    is feeling damn bored.
    Class 2
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    867
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Yes, indeed a reliable machine. Not to mention the looks of it. I'm selling mine, please check it out.

    http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums...late-condition
    Yamaha X1 --> FY
    Honda RVF --> FQ7***J
    Yamaha R6 --> FBC 8**2U

  28. #2278
    azman ibrahim
    has no status.
    Class 2B
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    379
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fowler View Post
    bike performance depends on your riding personality..its not a sportsbike for sure so if u wanna try with sportsbike dun waste petrol..their settings diff from our bikes so we wont be able to catch them..lol
    cb1000r smooth engine.. a bit lesser power to z1000.. fc better than z1000.. some say 15l of z1000 can go 250km.. for us 13l some of us here can reach the same mileage.. about f.c it back to our riding style.. but on average before reserve we can go more than 220km..
    latest new z1000 fuel tank now bigger right? so need to find out from those who bought the latest model of z1000..if u taking 2nd hand previous model than their fuel tank lesser than cb1000r..
    for me i find it nimble and fast to corner for sudden turns compared to z1000 coz z1000 is bigger..
    pillion wise not sure coz my pillion usually small size.. but no complains from my pillion..can go fb page at cb1000r sg and ask the rest..
    legal pipes termi,,leo vince,akra,laser..yoshi not sure and i am waiting for it to be legal..lol.. can ask the fb grp for further info on the pipes..

    Thanks for the heads up bro!

  29. #2279
    basko
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    east
    Posts
    5
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    You can google and all info is on their site. Stand is bought in the UK.

  30. #2280
    alexchoo4141
    has no status.
    P Plate
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    103
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    hi everyone! im currently going get a cb1000r, but whats the new machine price? got a quote near to 30k for everything in. is it worth it? TIA
    19July12 - Passed Class 2B!
    24July12 - Honda Phantom TA200!
    17Apr13 - Passed Class 3!
    12Nov13 - Passed Class 2A!
    03Dec13 - Honda CB400 Spec 3!

  31. #2281
    calebike
    has no status.
    Class 2
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    953
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    bmw s1000r? slightly more...

     

     
  32. #2282
    molecules
    wants to zZzZzZz
    Class 2A molecules's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    East
    Posts
    688
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hi guys,

    I'm looking to sell my cb1000r. Do PM me if interested and we'll discuss from there.

    Tks

  33. #2283
    basko
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    east
    Posts
    5
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fowler View Post
    u got pic of it? how it looks like with a centre stand.. never seen one before
    It is a bike stand rather then center stand, used to lift the rear for maintenance. You can google "ABBA stands" and
    see how it looks and works on their site.
    Cheers

  34. #2284
    Fowler
    has no status.
    P Plate
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Wdls
    Posts
    99
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by alexchoo4141 View Post
    hi everyone! im currently going get a cb1000r, but whats the new machine price? got a quote near to 30k for everything in. is it worth it? TIA
    if u think u are riding for less than 3 yrs etc..its good to get 2nd hand from our bros here... if their's less than 5 yrs old its good to get,, with current coe so high..
    30k is the normal range for 1st hand.. .. i bought mine just before the coe hike and it was 26.5 for mine.. so now coe 4k so its close to 30k..
    Ride for our loves ones..

  35. #2285
    Fowler
    has no status.
    P Plate
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Wdls
    Posts
    99
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by benjamin_88 View Post
    Yes, indeed a reliable machine. Not to mention the looks of it. I'm selling mine, please check it out.

    http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums...late-condition
    bro u dekitting any stuff?
    Ride for our loves ones..

  36. #2286
    basko
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    east
    Posts
    5
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hi, sold my CB1K and have the ABBA superbike stand which want to sell. Stand can also be used for other Honda bikes like CBR 600F,Hornet 600,900, CBF 500/600/1000. Asking 100$. Interested can call me at 91128507.
    Cheers!

  37. #2287
    camo
    has no status.
    Class 2B
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    East
    Posts
    358
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Any common problems for a cb1000r 2014 model? And what are the pipes legal thanks in advance

  38. #2288
    kurarensu
    is cute ^^
    SBF CB400s kurarensu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    9,140
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hi all.. Got intention to get this bike.. Cant find any decent n gd one selling.. New bike a bit not worth ah..

    Saw one tri colour otr that day with a super loud exhaust.. Yumyum

    Lousy Noob Rider

  39. #2289
    chapter2
    is back
    P Plate
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    144
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hi all, im looking for a second hand well maintained bike. preferbably with aftermarket pipe.
    Care to pm me? thank u

  40. #2290
    kurarensu
    is cute ^^
    SBF CB400s kurarensu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    9,140
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Any buddy selling ur hrc colour '13 model onwards??

    Lousy Noob Rider

  41. #2291
    Fowler
    has no status.
    P Plate
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Wdls
    Posts
    99
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kurarensu View Post
    Any buddy selling ur hrc colour '13 model onwards??
    any luck getting 2nd hand cb1000r?
    Ride for our loves ones..

     

     
  42. #2292
    baojian1990
    has no status.
    Class 2A
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Jurong
    Posts
    791
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    http://************************/used...-cb1000r-19567

    Almost new bike I saw on advertisement for bros who are looking for one

  43. #2293
    kurarensu
    is cute ^^
    SBF CB400s kurarensu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    9,140
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by baojian1990 View Post
    http://************************/used...-cb1000r-19567

    Almost new bike I saw on advertisement for bros who are looking for one
    anyone knows this bike history / owner?
    i saw the details seems not bad and relatively new.

    Honda CB1000R
    Listing Type Paid Ad
    Brand Honda
    Model Honda CB1000R
    Engine Capacity 998
    Classification Class 2
    Registration Date 5 Sep 2014
    COE Expiry Date 4 Sep 2024
    Mileage -
    No. of Owners 1
    Type of Vehicle Street Bikes
    Selling Price $25,800

    Lousy Noob Rider

  44. #2294
    Fowler
    has no status.
    P Plate
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Wdls
    Posts
    99
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kurarensu View Post
    anyone knows this bike history / owner?
    i saw the details seems not bad and relatively new.

    Honda CB1000R
    Listing Type Paid Ad
    Brand Honda
    Model Honda CB1000R
    Engine Capacity 998
    Classification Class 2
    Registration Date 5 Sep 2014
    COE Expiry Date 4 Sep 2024
    Mileage -
    No. of Owners 1
    Type of Vehicle Street Bikes
    Selling Price $25,800

    Cant see the link.. 2014 still quite new..25.8 is the price of my bike..mine registered 1 jan 2014
    Ride for our loves ones..

  45. #2295
    molecules
    wants to zZzZzZz
    Class 2A molecules's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    East
    Posts
    688
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Anyone interested in getting a 2013 registered tricolor cb1000r?

  46. #2296
    Fowler
    has no status.
    P Plate
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Wdls
    Posts
    99
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by molecules View Post
    Anyone interested in getting a 2013 registered tricolor cb1000r?
    dekit dekit? lol
    Ride for our loves ones..

  47. #2297
    molecules
    wants to zZzZzZz
    Class 2A molecules's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    East
    Posts
    688
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fowler View Post
    dekit dekit? lol
    Afraid not bro. Items to go with bike.

  48. #2298
    Horacio
    is awesome
    Class 2A Horacio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Down North
    Posts
    513
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hi guys. Does anyone have original catalytic converter that can be loaned out.need it for inspection. Just bought a 2nd hand 2011 cb1k..went for inspection and cata converter n front disc brake kena rejected

  49. #2299
    molecules
    wants to zZzZzZz
    Class 2A molecules's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    East
    Posts
    688
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Do take a look at my post if you're looking for a well maintained cb1kr.

  50. #2300
    laiyueshan
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    12
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hi guys, is there any shop that sells new cb1000r?

Page 46 of 47 FirstFirst ... 36424344454647 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •