User Tag List

Page 1 of 33 1234511 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 50 of 1601

Thread: Phantom Buy & Sell Thread (Archived 2007 - Apr2010)

  1. #1
    arjen
    is not a
    SBF Moderator arjen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Orchard
    Posts
    3,641
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default Phantom Buy & Sell Thread (Archived 2007 - Apr2010)



    Dear Knights, as per your request, we will try out the Phantom on Sale Page in Phantom Knights
    ONLY OPEN to PHANTOM TA150 & TA200 or for Knights whom have upgraded (2A).

    There are rules & regulations to follow, please note the following points before you start to post.


    1) Owner selling the bike must provide very detailed information on the bike (sample format in next Post)
    If the bike were to be SOLD. Please kindly QUOTE the post and change the status from �Selling� to �Sold�

    2) Duplicate sales are NOT allowed.

    3) Any Sale Posted more then 30 days will be considered "EXPIRE".

    4) No chatting or comments is/are allowed. (Action will be taken).

    5) Please contact seller directly via PM or phone (if given)

    6) Kindly keep this topic clean & neat.

    7) Any problem or not sure how to post, please do not hesitate to contact the PK moderator for assistance.

    8) The moderator of Phantom Knight holds the right to amend or delete any part of the the posting not in order or detailed.

    9) Riders who wish to buy (WTB) may also post here.

    10) Any sugguestion or feedback, please PM me. Thank You



    NOTE: THE PHANTOM KNIGHTs & SBF will not be responsible or involved in any part of the transaction or deal between the seller & buyer.

    千金难买早知道.......

  2. #2
    arjen
    is not a
    SBF Moderator arjen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Orchard
    Posts
    3,641
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    FORMAT

    SELLING
    Picture of bikes: Photo must not exceed 230 X 200 pixels or use File Attachment Model & Colour:
    Mileage:
    Plate No:
    Price:

    Payment (Cash/COI):
    Road Tax expiry date:
    COE expiry date:
    No. of owner:
    Name of seller:
    Contact:
    Remark:
    Other Accessory:

    Reason for Selling:
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------

    WTB- Buying
    Model & Colour:
    Plate No prefered: FU or FW
    Budget:
    Contact type:
    Name of buyer:
    Remarks:
    千金难买早知道.......

     

     
  3. #3
    arjen
    is not a
    SBF Moderator arjen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Orchard
    Posts
    3,641
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Example

    Model & Colour: TA150/ SIlver
    Mileage: 56500
    Plate No: FS3XXXX
    Price: $1600
    Payment (Cash/COI): CASH
    Road Tax expiry date: Dec 2005
    COE expiry date: 2010
    No. of owner: 1
    Contact type: PM or Mobile @ 90010001
    Name of seller: JJBuBBle
    Remarks: Bike have got cosmetic modification. Wide handle, Stebel Horn, Bullet Headlight, 2 Nofargo Side box, 1set of engine guard, custom made rear rack to support leather bag. New Tire & Chain (heavy duty).
    Status: SELLING

    Picture of bikes:
    OR
    Use Attached File method(below)
    千金难买早知道.......

  4. #4
    yongtuck
    has no status.
    P Plate yongtuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    112
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    SOLD
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Riding is so Fun and Enjoyable!

  5. #5
    paiseh
    is back to DIY-ing
    SBF Lacer paiseh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    14,061
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    FORMAT

    SELLING
    Model & Colour: Phantom 200 Maroon Colour
    Mileage: 80,000km
    Plate No: FU 9121 T
    Price: $2k neg

    Payment : Cash
    Road Tax expiry date: June 07
    COE expiry date: 2012
    No. of owner: 3
    Name of seller: Kevin
    Contact: 97988956
    Remark: Fully Stock Condition
    Other Accessory: 45litre Givi Top box and 2 side boxes

    Reason for Selling: Upgrading to Super 4
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    No more regrets.

  6. #6
    miss
    has no status.
    Class 2 miss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    1,025
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    SELLING

    Colour: Black Grey
    Mileage: 50 000km (Low Mileage)
    Plate No: FV
    Price: 2.2k Firm

    Payment (Cash/COI): Full Cash
    Road Tax expiry date: March 07
    COE expiry date: Sept 2012
    No. of owner: 4
    Name of seller: Wan
    Contact: 96725462
    Remark: Viewing to be done at Yishun/Sembawang, preferably after office hours. Just changed cone bearings too. Engine just overhauled in Dec, just finished running in. Changed pistons, gasket, lot, etc etc. All original Honda parts. Buyer pays transfer fees.
    Other Accessory: Rounded Mirror, Eagle Pillion Footrest, Box Bracket (not box, as i'll be keeping the box for my next bike), nice comfortable metal grips.

    Reason for Selling: Upgrading. (Got a deal to good to be missed&#33
    Attached Images Attached Images

    Even the most precious of memories fade with the passage of time

  7. #7
    liquid69
    has no status.
    Class 2B
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    378
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    PHANTOM TA 200 FOR SALE

    SOLD......



    Last edited by liquid69; 21-07-2007 at 10:25 PM.

  8. #8
    FY****
    has no status.
    Class 2A FY****'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    645
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    BIKE HAD BEEN SOLD!

    Model & Colour: TA 200 Gold Original
    Mileage: 27K + only
    Plate No: FY****
    Price: $2800
    Transfer Fee: Buyer pay

    Road Tax expiry date: July 2007
    COE expiry date: 15 June 2014
    No. of owner: 2
    Name of seller: Leon

    Sevices doen recently:
    3 week ago: Full servicing at ah koon, wash cab and changed Air filter
    6 weeks ago: Changed O ring chain and spoket
    4 month ago: Changed both tyres and brake pad. (Metzler Tyres)
    EO and spark plug servicing done every 2000 KM

    Other information:
    Big wind shield (Cost 100+, not in photo since i took it off recently)
    Big Big Eagle Foot rest for pillion rider.
    Loud Bella horn
    Zesu box 42L from fits 2 helmets easily
    FC: easily 35-38 Km/L depends on how u ride, i ever hit 400 plus on full tank before reserve.

    I bought this bike half year ago from this forum, it's a damn good and reliable one, never give problem so far! Previous owner is a mid-aged family man, only used for travel home to work, for me i even only use for weekend leisure purpose only, that's why the milage is very low. Engine is in very good condition, ride with pillion at 100km/h smoothly. Always parked under shelter

    Viewing around Yishun area.

    Reason for Selling: Buying car
    Last edited by FY****; 22-06-2008 at 11:10 PM.

  9. #9
    DiverBelow
    has no status.
    P Plate
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    171
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    SELLING

    Colour: Silver/Blue

    Mileage: 13,863 km

    Plate No: FW1x00U

    Price: $2,600 (neg.)

    Payment (Cash/COI): Cash only, no COI, no add sub-rider (Loan has to arrange by buyer yourself). Transfer fee to be paid by buyer.

    Road Tax expiry date: 21 Jan 2007

    COE expiry date: 21 Jan 2013

    No. of owner: 2 (I'm 2nd owner)

    Name of seller: Mr Lee

    Contact: 97950488 (Please call directly to make arrangement for viewing)

    Other Accessory: Top box with rack, P plate.

    Remark: Both owners are uncle with families, slow riding style. Excellent condition. No accident at all. See to believe. Serious buyers only.

    Reason for Selling: Totally underutilized. Super LOW mileage because driving all the time, use for marketing only.

    Attached Images Attached Images

  10. #10
    miss
    has no status.
    Class 2 miss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    1,025
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Originally posted by miss@January 06, 2007 10:13 pm
    SELLING

    Colour: Black Grey
    Mileage: 50 000km (Low Mileage)
    Plate No: FV
    Price: 2.2k Firm

    Payment (Cash/COI): Full Cash
    Road Tax expiry date: March 07
    COE expiry date: Sept 2012
    No. of owner: 4
    Name of seller: Wan
    Contact: 96725462
    Remark: Viewing to be done at Yishun/Sembawang, preferably after office hours. Just changed cone bearings too. Engine just overhauled in Dec, just finished running in. Changed pistons, gasket, lot, etc etc. All original Honda parts. Buyer pays transfer fees.
    Other Accessory: Rounded Mirror, Eagle Pillion Footrest, Box Bracket (not box, as i'll be keeping the box for my next bike), nice comfortable metal grips.

    Reason for Selling: Upgrading. (Got a deal to good to be missed&#33
    Price REVISED to 2K! Full cash pls.

    Refer to Garage sales section for more pictures.

    Even the most precious of memories fade with the passage of time

  11. #11
    FY****
    has no status.
    Class 2A FY****'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    645
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Originally posted by FY****@January 06, 2007 11:35 pm
    WTS

    Model & Colour: TA 200 Gold Original
    Mileage: 27K + only
    Plate No: FY****
    Price: $2800
    Transfer Fee: Buyer pay

    Road Tax expiry date: July 2007
    COE expiry date: 15 June 2014
    No. of owner: 2
    Name of seller: Leon
    Contact: 94881812

    Sevices doen recently:
    3 week ago: Full servicing at ah koon, wash cab and changed Air filter
    6 weeks ago: Changed O ring chain and spoket
    4 month ago: Changed both tyres and brake pad. (Metzler Tyres)
    EO and spark plug servicing done every 2000 KM

    Other information:
    Big wind shield (Cost 100+, not in photo since i took it off recently)
    Big Big Eagle Foot rest for pillion rider.
    Loud Bella horn
    Zesu box 42L from fits 2 helmets easily
    FC: easily 35-38 Km/L depends on how u ride, i ever hit 400 plus on full tank before reserve.

    I bought this bike half year ago from this forum, it's a damn good and reliable one, never give problem so far! Previous owner is a mid-aged family man, only used for travel home to work, for me i even only use for weekend leisure purpose only, that's why the milage is very low. Engine is in very good condition, ride with pillion at 100km/h smoothly. Always parked under shelter

    Viewing around Yishun area.

    Reason for Selling: Buying car
    Bike sold and pending transfer.

     

     
  12. #12
    harvested
    has no status.
    Class 2B harvested's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Bt Panjang
    Posts
    289
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Sold since April 07.
    Last edited by harvested; 25-10-2007 at 04:17 PM.

    .::faith.hope.love::.

  13. #13
    harvested
    has no status.
    Class 2B harvested's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Bt Panjang
    Posts
    289
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Sold since April 2007.
    Last edited by harvested; 25-10-2007 at 04:17 PM.

    .::faith.hope.love::.

  14. #14
    claryce
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    33
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    SELLING
    Model & Colour: Phantom TA200
    Plate No: FU

    Payment (Cash/COI): $111/month for another 30 months
    Road Tax expiry date: 1st July 2007
    Name of seller: Claryce
    Contact: 93629465
    Remark: Just did full servicing at Ah Koon. I'll bear transfer fees. Just take care of your own insurance. Call or PM me.


    Reason for Selling: Have to sell due to parents disapproval. Got played out by some guy last minute. Very urgent.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------

  15. #15
    claryce
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    33
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    UPDATED

    SELLING
    Model & Colour: Phantom TA200
    Plate No: FU

    Payment (Cash/COI): $111/month for another 30 months or $3k full cash
    Road Tax expiry date: 1st July 2007
    Name of seller: Claryce
    Contact: 93629465
    Remark: Just did full servicing at Ah Koon. I'll bear transfer fees. Just take care of your own insurance. Call or PM me.


    Reason for Selling: Have to sell due to parents disapproval. Got played out by some guy last minute. Very urgent.

  16. #16
    raphael
    has no status.
    TeePee raphael's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    世田谷区、 東京
    Posts
    1,878
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    -not sellin anymore
    Last edited by raphael; 30-07-2007 at 06:02 PM.

    you. guilty.

  17. #17
    claryce
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    33
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    thanks. sold.

  18. #18
    liquid69
    has no status.
    Class 2B
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    378
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    PHANTOM TA 200 FOR SALE


    SOLD.......



    Last edited by liquid69; 21-07-2007 at 10:24 PM.

  19. #19
    miss
    has no status.
    Class 2 miss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    1,025
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Originally posted by miss@January 06, 2007 10:13 pm
    SELLING

    Colour: Black Grey
    Mileage: 50 000km (Low Mileage)
    Plate No: FV
    Price: 2.2k Firm

    Payment (Cash/COI): Full Cash
    Road Tax expiry date: March 07
    COE expiry date: Sept 2012
    No. of owner: 4
    Name of seller: Wan
    Contact: 96725462
    Remark: Viewing to be done at Yishun/Sembawang, preferably after office hours. Just changed cone bearings too. Engine just overhauled in Dec, just finished running in. Changed pistons, gasket, lot, etc etc. All original Honda parts. Buyer pays transfer fees.
    Other Accessory: Rounded Mirror, Eagle Pillion Footrest, Box Bracket (not box, as i'll be keeping the box for my next bike), nice comfortable metal grips.

    Reason for Selling: Upgrading. (Got a deal to good to be missed&#33
    SOLD!

    Even the most precious of memories fade with the passage of time

  20. #20
    badeggman
    has no status.
    Class 2 badeggman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    sgp jurong west
    Posts
    821
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    SELLING
    Colour: black
    Mileage: ard 70k
    Plate No: FV xxxx K
    Price: $2000 (negotiable)

    Payment (Cash/COI): cash / coi 122.4 * 13 + $500
    Road Tax expiry date: apr 07.
    COE expiry date: 10/2012
    No. of owner: 2
    Name of seller: Ah Ben
    Contact: 91161300
    Remark: i will bear transfer fee.
    Accessory: Zues 45l Box
    Just change chain (D.i.D O-ring)and sprocket(original honda ones) and rear brakes
    at planet motors
    Engine oil change monthly regardless of milage
    Engine condition excellent 10/10 but cosmetics wise 8/10 a bit of spot rust and footrest all dun look very nice(anyway price negotiable and i lowered it to 2k becos of this)

    will meet up islandwide if buyer is sincere otherwise viewing is done at jurong
    (depending on weather also)

    Reason for Selling: Going Ns Soon

  21. #21
    scchan88
    has no status.
    Class 2B
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    206
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Selling

    Model & Colour: 2004 Honda Phantom 200M (blue)

    Mileage: 32,250km

    Plate No: FX 8xxx Z

    Price: 2.3k

    Payment (Cash/COI): Full cash settlement

    Road Tax expiry date: 18 March 2007

    COE expiry date: 18 March 2014

    Contact: Chan directly at 93822283 (call only please)

    Remarks: Bike is in very good original condition and equipped with rear Givi box. Tyres are new. Picture not available. Viewing of bike at Kaki Bukit/Eunos Link area.

     

     
  22. #22
    new-b
    has no status.
    P Plate
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    169
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    PRICE REDUCED


    -- Make/Model :honda ta 150 (sp engine)
    -- Color : black
    -- Milleage : 1 round le (since i brought i rode 1k+ in miliage)
    -- Road Tax expiry/COE : nxt yr Feb / aug 09
    -- Price : cash - S$ very neg
    -- Other accessories: box, 2.5 mts old new tyres, servicing done 1 mts ago with new chain.
    -- Other info regarding the bike outlook not say very nice but interior wahhhh, best for juz pass 2b rider who intend to change to 2A after gettin 2A or ppl getting a transport bike
    -- Viewing of bike: hougang- ard my hse area (my raea as i wont be riding)
    -- Contact: PM me if keen - serious buyer only coz kanna play out by 2 potential buyer le

  23. #23
    ziggurat2002
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    4
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    SELLING
    Picture of bikes: Coming Soon
    Colour: Silver & Blue
    Mileage: 34K
    Plate No: FW28XXD
    Price:2450 (Neg)
    Payment (Cash/COI): Cash
    Road Tax expiry date: May /2007
    COE expiry date: 2013
    No. of owner: 2
    Name of seller: John
    Contact: 90686878
    Remark: Stay Near Woodlands Cause Way Point, Can view bike in car park.
    Free Two Helmets ,Rain Coat, Cover, and some parking tickets


    Reason for Selling: Change Job two far to ride. I am a lazy man.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------[COLOR=red][SIZE=7]

  24. #24
    idkben
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    13
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    WTS

    Model: TA200
    Color: Grey
    Mileage: 64,000
    Plate No: FU5xxxA
    Price: $1700

    Payment (Cash/COI): Cash Full Payment
    COE: Feb 2012
    Road Tax expiry date: 27 Feb 2007
    No. of owner: 3
    Name of seller: Ben
    Contact: 96933003

    Remark: Just change tyres, rectifier and battery 3 mths ago. Servicing done every 2K. Accident free.

    Other Accessory: Kappa 42L rear box (3 mth),rain coat.

    Reason for selling: Upgrading to car.

    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v382/BeNo/TA200.jpg

  25. #25
    deejayk
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    30
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Model: TA200
    Color: silver blue
    Mileage: 62k+
    Plate No: FUxxxxk
    Price: $2000(include transfer fee)

    Payment (Cash/COI): Cash Full Payment
    COE: NOV 2011
    Road Tax expiry date: may31 2007
    No. of owner: 2

    Remark: Very well-maintained. Just service last week changed engine oil, spark plug, air filter and check all lights and horn,

    Other Accessory; free box, helmet, sumo racing wind breaker and chain lube.

    PS; this is a very very urgent sale as im going 2 autralia on monday for studies and want 2 let go as soon as possible. a fu plate phantom will be almost $2500 at shop price and with interst all will cost u more then 3k. i am selling real cheap as im kinda desperate 2 sell at only $2k flat save more then $1k plus. transfer fee will be paid by me. 92708010
    Attached Images Attached Images

  26. #26
    scchan88
    has no status.
    Class 2B
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    206
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Originally posted by scchan88@January 19, 2007 11:55 am
    Selling

    Model & Colour: 2004 Honda Phantom 200M (blue)

    Mileage: 32,250km

    Plate No: FX 8xxx Z

    Price: 2.3k

    Payment (Cash/COI): Full cash settlement

    Road Tax expiry date: 18 March 2007

    COE expiry date: 18 March 2014

    Contact: Chan directly at 93822283 (call only please)

    Remarks: Bike is in very good original condition and equipped with rear Givi box. Tyres are new. Picture not available. Viewing of bike at Kaki Bukit/Eunos Link area.
    Bike is sold

  27. #27
    idkben
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    13
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Originally posted by idkben@January 24, 2007 07:23 pm
    WTS

    Model: TA200
    Color: Grey
    Mileage: 64,000
    Plate No: FU5xxxA
    Price: $1700

    Payment (Cash/COI): Cash Full Payment
    COE: Feb 2012
    Road Tax expiry date: 27 Feb 2007
    No. of owner: 3
    Name of seller: Ben
    Contact: 96933003

    Remark: Just change tyres, rectifier and battery 3 mths ago. Servicing done every 2K. Accident free.

    Other Accessory: Kappa 42L rear box (3 mth),rain coat.

    Reason for selling: Upgrading to car.

    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v382/BeNo/TA200.jpg
    Bike has sold. Thanks you.

  28. #28
    Aprilia_Axo
    has no status.
    Class 2B
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Posts
    267
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    SELLING

    Model & Colour: 2002 Honda Phantom TA200 (black/grey)

    Mileage: 94,450km

    Plate No: FU9xxxD

    Price: $1.8k (slightly negotiable)

    Payment (Cash/COI): Full cash settlement

    Road Tax expiry date: 07 May 2007

    COE expiry date: 07 May 2012

    Contact: Chan directly at 96899669 (call only please)

    Remarks: Bike in good original condition. 2 private owners. Tyres are relatively new. Picture is not available. Viewing of bike at Eunos/Ubi area.

  29. #29
    raphael
    has no status.
    TeePee raphael's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    世田谷区、 東京
    Posts
    1,878
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    -not sellin anymore
    Last edited by raphael; 30-07-2007 at 06:03 PM.

    you. guilty.

  30. #30
    Aprilia_Axo
    has no status.
    Class 2B
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Posts
    267
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Originally posted by Aprilia_Axo@January 30, 2007 11:19 pm
    SELLING

    Model & Colour: 2002 Honda Phantom TA200 (black/grey)

    Mileage: 94,450km

    Plate No: FU9xxxD

    Price: $1.8k (slightly negotiable)

    Payment (Cash/COI): Full cash settlement

    Road Tax expiry date: 07 May 2007

    COE expiry date: 07 May 2012

    Contact: Chan directly at 96899669 (call only please)

    Remarks: Bike in good original condition. 2 private owners. Tyres are relatively new. Picture is not available. Viewing of bike at Eunos/Ubi area.
    BIKE HAS BEEN SOLD. THANKS!

  31. #31
    ssslackersss
    has no status.
    P Plate
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    100
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    SELLING
    Colour: Silver / Blue
    Mileage: 72k+
    Plate No: FV xxxx Z
    Price: $2000 (Firm)

    Payment (Cash)
    Road Tax expiry date: Mar 07.
    COE expiry date: 09 /2012
    No. of owner: 2
    Name of seller: Yongde
    Contact: 92474384
    Accessory: Crash Bar & Givi Box (can put 2 open face helmet with brake light)
    O-Ring Recently changed
    Rear Tyre also can still see the "spkies"
    Front Fork n seal changed due to wear & tear from previous owner
    TOP overhall done ard 60 k Mil
    Engine oil change monthly regardless of milage
    Will meet up islandwide if buyer is sincere otherwise viewing is done at Bedok
    (depending on weather also)

    Reason for Selling: Upgrading to Van

     

     
  32. #32
    pinkard
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    10
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Description
    Model & Colour: TA200/ Black & Grey

    Mileage: 57000+ km

    Plate No: FV 93***P

    Price: S$2,200 (negotiable, can always view then offer)

    Payment (Cash/COI): Full Cash

    Road Tax expiry date: Jun 07

    COE expiry date: Dec 2012

    No. of owner: 2

    Contact type: smg or call me at 96717199

    Name of seller: a liang

    Remarks:
    -Bike has been using Fully Synthetic oil ever since finished running-in. Oil changed at every 2500km. Currently running on Maxima Extra 15W50 Ester Fully Synthetic oil.

    Other Accessories included:
    1) GIVI Large Windscreen (Cost: Ard $120~$150 new?)
    2) Super 4-type headlight installed. complete with Philips Vision Plus H4 bulb (Cost: $60 headlamp/$12 for bulb)
    3) K&N Air Filter installed (Cost: $54, rare find in Spore&#33
    4) GIVI E33 x 2 as side panniers, bought 2nd hand with scratches (Cost: $60~70 each new?)
    5) GIVI Simply 45Ltrs (Silver) rear box, condition ok (Cost: $180~200 new I think)
    6) Broquet Fuel Catalyst B/2T, inside petrol tank (Cost: $50)
    7) HEL brake hose installed in front (Cost: $80 without installation)
    8) EBC Kevlar/Organic Front brake pads, EBC Organic HH Rear brake pads (changed Apr’05)
    9) Acumen CAT 3 alarm installed by VectorOne in May’05 (Retail Price: S$200), warranty for 3 years!
    10) Stebel Magnum horn installed with relay (Cost: S$25~30)
    11) RabitOiler (semi-automated chain oiler, see the RabitOiler adv in Garage Sales for more info) installed (Cost: $25 I think)
    12) Generic Power Booster (increase acceleration/pickup) installed (Cost: $50)
    13) Stromberg Power Booster (Germany product) installed on sparkplug cable (Cost: Ard RM60 I think)
    14) Installed 4 x Neodymium Magnets on fuel line (result: noticeable improvement in throttle response and slight improvement in fuel consumption)

    Status: Selling. Will not sell accessories separately unless I am pushing my bike back to motortiam. Thank you!

    PS. I bought from the first owner at Jul 05 in very good condition, all the accessories were installed by him, then i just copy and paste his ad. I did just change the front tyre last month, and keep changing oil at every 2500km. had a small accident at Dec 05, has some scratches.
    Attached Images Attached Images

  33. #33
    pinkard
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    10
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Originally posted by pinkard@February 05, 2007 04:33 pm
    Description
    Model & Colour: TA200/ Black & Grey

    Mileage: 57000+ km

    Plate No: FV 93***P

    Price: S$2,200 (negotiable, can always view then offer)

    Payment (Cash/COI): Full Cash

    Road Tax expiry date: Jun 07

    COE expiry date: Dec 2012

    No. of owner: 2

    Contact type: smg or call me at 96717199

    Name of seller: a liang

    Remarks:
    -Bike has been using Fully Synthetic oil ever since finished running-in. Oil changed at every 2500km. Currently running on Maxima Extra 15W50 Ester Fully Synthetic oil.

    Other Accessories included:
    1) GIVI Large Windscreen (Cost: Ard $120~$150 new?)
    2) Super 4-type headlight installed. complete with Philips Vision Plus H4 bulb (Cost: $60 headlamp/$12 for bulb)
    3) K&N Air Filter installed (Cost: $54, rare find in Spore&#33
    4) GIVI E33 x 2 as side panniers, bought 2nd hand with scratches (Cost: $60~70 each new?)
    5) GIVI Simply 45Ltrs (Silver) rear box, condition ok (Cost: $180~200 new I think)
    6) Broquet Fuel Catalyst B/2T, inside petrol tank (Cost: $50)
    7) HEL brake hose installed in front (Cost: $80 without installation)
    8) EBC Kevlar/Organic Front brake pads, EBC Organic HH Rear brake pads (changed Apr’05)
    9) Acumen CAT 3 alarm installed by VectorOne in May’05 (Retail Price: S$200), warranty for 3 years!
    10) Stebel Magnum horn installed with relay (Cost: S$25~30)
    11) RabitOiler (semi-automated chain oiler, see the RabitOiler adv in Garage Sales for more info) installed (Cost: $25 I think)
    12) Generic Power Booster (increase acceleration/pickup) installed (Cost: $50)
    13) Stromberg Power Booster (Germany product) installed on sparkplug cable (Cost: Ard RM60 I think)
    14) Installed 4 x Neodymium Magnets on fuel line (result: noticeable improvement in throttle response and slight improvement in fuel consumption)

    Status: Selling. Will not sell accessories separately unless I am pushing my bike back to motortiam. Thank you!

    PS. I bought from the first owner at Jul 05 in very good condition, all the accessories were installed by him, then i just copy and paste his ad. I did just change the front tyre last month, and keep changing oil at every 2500km. had a small accident at Dec 05, has some scratches.
    sold already, thanks

  34. #34
    jiansheng
    has no status.
    Class 2B jiansheng's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    248
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    WTB- Buying


    Model & Colour:TA200 / TA150

    Plate No prefered: FU for TA200 / FT for TA150

    Budget: 1.5k / 1k

    Contact type: 81797874

    Name of buyer: Jiansheng

    Remarks: As i just got my license i do not have any transport. hope view can be near bukit panjang plaza. Thanks.

    BOUGHT
    Last edited by jiansheng; 08-06-2007 at 06:49 PM.

  35. #35
    dnt
    has no status.
    Class 2B
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    334
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    *URGENT* WTS : Need to sell by this weekend.

    Model & Colour: TA 200 Black Original
    Mileage: 52K +
    Plate No: FX4***
    Price: $2500
    Transfer Fee: Buyer pay

    Road Tax expiry date: 30 May 2007
    COE expiry date: 30 Nov 2013
    No. of owner: 2
    Name of seller: Daniel
    Contact: 81235259
    SMS me if i missed your call as I don't have Caller ID!

    http://www.icreativelearner.com/bike/DSCN8963.JPG
    http://www.icreativelearner.com/bike/DSCN8967.JPG
    http://www.icreativelearner.com/bike/DSCN8968.JPG

    Bike's in Pristine condition and well maintained. No rust on any chrome parts. No accident before and the bike's washed and waxed every 2 weeks.

    New Givi Box and rack 6 Months ago.
    Recent servicing 2 weeks ago included a new air fliter, Engine oil and Iridium Spark Plugs

    Other information:
    Big Phantom Eagle Foot rest for pillion rider.
    Changed horn to a louder one.
    Givi box 42L from fits 2 helmets easily
    FC: easily 35-38 Km/L depends on how u ride, i ever hit 400 plus on full tank before reserve.

    Bought the bike 10 months old from a previous owner who upgraded to a car. No rust on all parts of the bike and is well maintained.
    Bike is always parked in my condo's multi storey sheltered carpark.

    Viewing around East area. Simei preferablly.

    Reason for Selling: Going overseas.

  36. #36
    dnt
    has no status.
    Class 2B
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    334
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    To the above post, the transfer fee i'll absorb.
    Price Neg. Just give me a ring and we'll discuss.

  37. #37
    200sx
    has no status.
    Class 2B
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    215
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    would like to exchange my FS9XXXZ nsr150sp with TA200. anyone here interested? i have back prob hence riding sp is quite tiring for me. My sp is fully overhauled last december. engine excellent condition. can exchange and just ride without any maintance as all stuff i have changed new including TT900GP tires last month. pm me for more info
    Attached Images Attached Images

  38. #38
    ez_s_abc
    has no status.
    Class 2B ez_s_abc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    360
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    SELLING
    Model & Colour: TA 200 & Gold colored.
    Mileage: under 24,000km
    Plate No: FX 8XXE
    Price: $2.9K

    Payment (Cash/COI): Cash, please.

    Road Tax expiry date: Aug 2007

    COE expiry date: Aug 2013

    No. of owner: 1

    Name of seller: Troy

    Contact: ez_s_abc@yahoo.com.sg (i now check my email everyday )

    Remark: Bike needs to be washed and cleaned haha.


    Other Accessory: Crash bar. Rear top box. Pillion eagle foot pad. Just changed battery two months back. Pirelli tyres as well. Will throw in raincoat, used once only (my partner). Mine cannot, torn and tattered already, unless you still want then no prob of course.. Helmets too as i won't be needing them once bike is sold.



    Reason for Selling:
    I am driving now. Viewing area at Jurong West. I don't have time to ride now, so i might as well sell it as i would still have to pay carpark charges hahaha...

    Cheers!!!
    ps. don't forget to go see my movie

  39. #39
    dnt
    has no status.
    Class 2B
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    334
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Sorry guys,

    Bike was sold to a shop. Thanks for the many calls of interest.
    Real sad that I couldnt hold it much longer or else i'd rather sell to an owner direct as my baby's in a real good condition.

    Cheers!
    =)


    Posted on February 06, 2007 01:20 pm
    *URGENT* WTS : Need to sell by this weekend.

    Model & Colour: TA 200 Black Original
    Mileage: 52K +
    Plate No: FX4***
    Price: $2500
    Transfer Fee: Buyer pay

    Road Tax expiry date: 30 May 2007
    COE expiry date: 30 Nov 2013
    No. of owner: 2
    Name of seller: Daniel
    Contact: 81235259
    SMS me if i missed your call as I don't have Caller ID!

    http://www.icreativelearner.com/bike/DSCN8963.JPG
    http://www.icreativelearner.com/bike/DSCN8967.JPG
    http://www.icreativelearner.com/bike/DSCN8968.JPG

    Bike's in Pristine condition and well maintained. No rust on any chrome parts. No accident before and the bike's washed and waxed every 2 weeks.

    New Givi Box and rack 6 Months ago.
    Recent servicing 2 weeks ago included a new air fliter, Engine oil and Iridium Spark Plugs

    Other information:
    Big Phantom Eagle Foot rest for pillion rider.
    Changed horn to a louder one.
    Givi box 42L from fits 2 helmets easily
    FC: easily 35-38 Km/L depends on how u ride, i ever hit 400 plus on full tank before reserve.

    Bought the bike 10 months old from a previous owner who upgraded to a car. No rust on all parts of the bike and is well maintained.
    Bike is always parked in my condo's multi storey sheltered carpark.

    Viewing around East area. Simei preferablly.

    Reason for Selling: Going overseas.

  40. #40
    pinkard
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    10
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Originally posted by pinkard@February 05, 2007 04:33 pm
    Description
    Model & Colour: TA200/ Black & Grey

    Mileage: 57000+ km

    Plate No: FV 93***P

    Price: S$2,200 (negotiable, can always view then offer)

    Payment (Cash/COI): Full Cash

    Road Tax expiry date: Jun 07

    COE expiry date: Dec 2012

    No. of owner: 2

    Contact type: smg or call me at 96717199

    Name of seller: a liang

    Remarks:
    -Bike has been using Fully Synthetic oil ever since finished running-in. Oil changed at every 2500km. Currently running on Maxima Extra 15W50 Ester Fully Synthetic oil.

    Other Accessories included:
    1) GIVI Large Windscreen (Cost: Ard $120~$150 new?)
    2) Super 4-type headlight installed. complete with Philips Vision Plus H4 bulb (Cost: $60 headlamp/$12 for bulb)
    3) K&N Air Filter installed (Cost: $54, rare find in Spore&#33
    4) GIVI E33 x 2 as side panniers, bought 2nd hand with scratches (Cost: $60~70 each new?)
    5) GIVI Simply 45Ltrs (Silver) rear box, condition ok (Cost: $180~200 new I think)
    6) Broquet Fuel Catalyst B/2T, inside petrol tank (Cost: $50)
    7) HEL brake hose installed in front (Cost: $80 without installation)
    8) EBC Kevlar/Organic Front brake pads, EBC Organic HH Rear brake pads (changed Apr’05)
    9) Acumen CAT 3 alarm installed by VectorOne in May’05 (Retail Price: S$200), warranty for 3 years!
    10) Stebel Magnum horn installed with relay (Cost: S$25~30)
    11) RabitOiler (semi-automated chain oiler, see the RabitOiler adv in Garage Sales for more info) installed (Cost: $25 I think)
    12) Generic Power Booster (increase acceleration/pickup) installed (Cost: $50)
    13) Stromberg Power Booster (Germany product) installed on sparkplug cable (Cost: Ard RM60 I think)
    14) Installed 4 x Neodymium Magnets on fuel line (result: noticeable improvement in throttle response and slight improvement in fuel consumption)

    Status: Selling. Will not sell accessories separately unless I am pushing my bike back to motortiam. Thank you!

    PS. I bought from the first owner at Jul 05 in very good condition, all the accessories were installed by him, then i just copy and paste his ad. I did just change the front tyre last month, and keep changing oil at every 2500km. had a small accident at Dec 05, has some scratches.
    Still selling, the first viewer who confirmed to buy just blow me off. Those guys who msg me can come back? Thanks

  41. #41
    danielchong
    has no status.
    P Plate danielchong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    114
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Name of Owner: Daniel Chong
    Mileage: 74+k
    Plate No: FU----G
    COE Expiry Date: 15/02/2012
    Road tax: AUG 2007
    Price: $1.9k (firm)

    Bike is properly maintained and runs well. Reason for sale, owner upgrading to Super4 Ver S!! =)

    The following are the parts that have recently been replaced.
    Timing Belt ($150)
    Chain and Sprockets ($140)
    New IU ($150)
    Fuel Pump ($55)

    The new owner will receive a free package(i bought at $70) consisting of an alarm, remote start and two remote controllers. The controllers will allow the owner to start the bike from a distance of at least 50 metres. machiam james bond

    Please contact me directly at 98212678 to arrange for viewing. I am willing to make a trip down to ur place but please dont take advantage of this because this ad is only for serious buyers.

    pict: http://www.singaporebikes.com/forum/index....post&id=3662692

     

     
  42. #42
    badeggman
    has no status.
    Class 2 badeggman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    sgp jurong west
    Posts
    821
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    my bike is sold...

  43. #43
    jordanspy
    has no status.
    Class 2B jordanspy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Woodlands
    Posts
    218
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    WTB- Buying

    Model & Colour: TA200 preferably darker colour
    Plate No prefered: FU
    Budget: 2k
    Contact type: 97978354
    Name of buyer: Jordan
    Remarks: viewing can be anywhere.
    "When i get sad, i stop being sad and be awesome instead. True Story." Barney Stinson


  44. #44
    liquid69
    has no status.
    Class 2B
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    378
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    PHANTOM TA 150 FOR SALE

    Model: TA150
    Color: Silver
    Mileage: 89,000
    Plate No: FTxxxxJ
    Price: $1350 Neg

    Payment (Cash/COI): Cash Full Payment
    COE: FEB 2011
    Road Tax expiry date: Feb 2007
    No. of owner: 2

    Remark: Very well-maintained. Just service last week changed engine oil, spark plug, air filter and check all lights and horn,
    recent changed - Chain and spocket and brake pads.
    Bike always parked under SHADE even in MSCP is covered.
    Looks NEW and CLEAN.
    View to believe.

    Other Accessory: 42L rear box, 1 almost NEW helmet, 1 set USED rain coat
    Definitely a GOOD buy!
    Reason for Selling: Upgrade to Car
    Contact: 91256065 LIM
    Status: SELLING
    Location: Hougang or nearby.
    will upload pic soon....

    ===================================================




    BIKE SOLD




  45. #45
    scchan88
    has no status.
    Class 2B
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    206
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    SELLING

    Model & Colour: 2004 Honda Phantom 200 (black)

    Mileage: 14,360km (very low)

    Plate No: FX7xxxY

    Price: $2.2k (slightly negotiable)

    Payment (Cash/COI): Full cash

    Road Tax expiry date: 13 February 2007

    COE expiry date: 13 February 2014

    Contact: Chan directly at 93822283 (call only please)

    Remarks: Bike in good original condition. 2 private owners. Tyres are still new. Picture is not available. Viewing of bike at Eunos/Ubi area.

  46. #46
    scchan88
    has no status.
    Class 2B
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    206
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Originally posted by scchan88@February 13, 2007 01:14 pm
    SELLING

    Model & Colour: 2004 Honda Phantom 200 (black)

    Mileage: 14,360km (very low)

    Plate No: FX7xxxY

    Price: $2.2k (slightly negotiable)

    Payment (Cash/COI): Full cash

    Road Tax expiry date: 13 February 2007

    COE expiry date: 13 February 2014

    Contact: Chan directly at 93822283 (call only please)

    Remarks: Bike in good original condition. 2 private owners. Tyres are still new. Picture is not available. Viewing of bike at Eunos/Ubi area.
    Road tax valid till 13 August 2007. Sorry for the error.

  47. #47
    ssslackersss
    has no status.
    P Plate
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    100
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Originally posted by ssslackersss@February 05, 2007 01:07 pm
    SELLING
    Colour: Silver / Blue
    Mileage: 72k+
    Plate No: FV xxxx Z
    Price: $2000 (Firm)

    Payment (Cash)
    Road Tax expiry date: Mar 07.
    COE expiry date: 09 /2012
    No. of owner: 2
    Name of seller: Yongde
    Contact: 92474384
    Accessory: Crash Bar & Givi Box (can put 2 open face helmet with brake light)
    O-Ring Recently changed
    Rear Tyre also can still see the "spkies"
    Front Fork n seal changed due to wear & tear from previous owner
    TOP overhall done ard 60 k Mil
    Engine oil change monthly regardless of milage
    Will meet up islandwide if buyer is sincere otherwise viewing is done at Bedok
    (depending on weather also)

    Reason for Selling: Upgrading to Van
    SOLD

  48. #48
    scchan88
    has no status.
    Class 2B
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    206
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Originally posted by scchan88@February 13, 2007 01:14 pm
    SELLING

    Model & Colour: 2004 Honda Phantom 200 (black)

    Mileage: 14,360km (very low)

    Plate No: FX7xxxY

    Price: $2.2k (slightly negotiable)

    Payment (Cash/COI): Full cash

    Road Tax expiry date: 13 February 2007

    COE expiry date: 13 February 2014

    Contact: Chan directly at 93822283 (call only please)

    Remarks: Bike in good original condition. 2 private owners. Tyres are still new. Picture is not available. Viewing of bike at Eunos/Ubi area.
    BIKE IS SOLD

  49. #49
    ziggurat2002
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    4
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Originally posted by ziggurat2002@January 22, 2007 09:21 am
    SELLING
    Picture of bikes: Coming Soon
    Colour: Silver & Blue
    Mileage: 34K
    Plate No: FW28XXD
    Price:2450 (Neg)
    Payment (Cash/COI): Cash
    Road Tax expiry date: May /2007
    COE expiry date: 2013
    No. of owner: 2
    Name of seller: John
    Contact: 90686878
    Remark: Stay Near Woodlands Cause Way Point, Can view bike in car park.
    Free Two Helmets ,Rain Coat, Cover, and some parking tickets


    Reason for Selling: Change Job two far to ride. I am a lazy man.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------[COLOR=red][SIZE=7]
    Price Reduce: 2200 (neg)

  50. #50
    arjen
    is not a
    SBF Moderator arjen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Orchard
    Posts
    3,641
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    For Sale

    Model & Colour: TA200 Silver/BLUE
    Mileage: ~60k
    Plate No: FV8***
    Price: Asking $2000
    Payment: CASH only
    Road Tax expiry date: Nov 2007
    COE expiry date: 2013
    No. of owner: 2
    Contact type: -
    Remarks: Stock bike with stebel horn, Anchor Crashbar, Givi Rack w/Box. Extended Mud Flap.

    Accident Free. Not even drop


    Status: SOLD TO A NICE GENTLEMEN

    Picture of bikes:

    千金难买早知道.......

Page 1 of 33 1234511 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •