User Tag List

Page 2 of 1781 FirstFirst 12345612521025021002 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 100 of 89009

Thread: [Archive] 1 Day trip Outing!!!!!!

  1. #51
    Encik Pat
    ........The Devil Man
    SBF Lacer Encik Pat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    HeLL
    Posts
    36,563
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by YuaN_ View Post
    wan more poweR!!!!!!!!!!!11
    buy la buy la

    than u can smoke me lao....

  2. #52
    osfar
    has no status.
    P Plate osfar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    126
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    ..with all the praises heaped on my TA200, my itchy heart & backside forced me to add my name. Not to worry guys this time around I got my touring survival kit all setup.

    1 Day Trip
    Date: 26/01/2008
    Time: 7am / GP ESSO
    Place: Port Dickson / Malacca


    1. Angmokia (By defualt)
    2. redhotchilli
    3. andy220784
    4. didie
    5. YuaN_
    6. @Rep-56 ( If i have a Bike, selling my S4 already )
    7. vort_77
    8. osfar (no more VIP treatment for me! - got me a new pair of fog lights and GPS!! )
    9.
    10.





    25. patricklby
    I love the responsibility of riding smartly.
    I love riding alone on a motorcycle.
    I love riding in groups.
    I love how motorcycles make me feel the hero I'm not.

    __________________
    Excerpt from Cycle World Sep'07

     

     
  3. #53
    thisisme
    Looking for a bike
    Class 2
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    1,384
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    hi really want to go for the trip so wat i did to do with my bike or may warm up myself scared cant take it how haha would like to ask u all how to prepare sorry kind like lots of question

  4. #54
    thisisme
    Looking for a bike
    Class 2
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    1,384
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    1 Day Trip
    Date: 26/01/2008
    Time: 7am / GP ESSO
    Place: Port Dickson / Malacca


    1. Angmokia (By defualt)
    2. redhotchilli
    3. andy220784
    4. didie
    5. YuaN_
    6. @Rep-56 ( If i have a Bike, selling my S4 already )
    7. vort_77
    8. osfar (no more VIP treatment for me! - got me a new pair of fog lights and GPS!! )
    9.thisisme (CBR150R)
    10.





    25. patricklby
    [/QUOTE]

  5. #55
    Encik Pat
    ........The Devil Man
    SBF Lacer Encik Pat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    HeLL
    Posts
    36,563
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by osfar View Post
    ..with all the praises heaped on my TA200, my itchy heart & backside forced me to add my name. Not to worry guys this time around I got my touring survival kit all setup.
    dont forget a spare key hor....

    Quote Originally Posted by thisisme View Post
    hi really want to go for the trip so wat i did to do with my bike or may warm up myself scared cant take it how haha would like to ask u all how to prepare sorry kind like lots of question
    osfar have a list to do, he o-ready have d experience ridding with us to genting, u can PM him for d list lo

  6. #56
    Meat Eater
    Korea HUROB Bluetooth Intercom Distributor
    TeePee Meat Eater's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Pungol
    Posts
    3,789
    Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    1 Day Trip
    Date: 26/01/2008
    Time: 7am / GP ESSO
    Place: Port Dickson / Malacca

    1. Angmokia (By defualt)
    2. redhotchilli
    3. andy220784
    4. didie
    5. YuaN_
    6. @Rep-56 ( If i have a Bike, selling my S4 already )
    7. vort_77
    8. osfar (no more VIP treatment for me! - got me a new pair of fog lights and GPS!! )
    9. thisisme (CBR150R)
    10.
    11.
    12.
    13.
    14.
    15.





    25. patricklby

    NO PAIN NO GAIN!!!!!!

  7. #57
    ozzarhomb
    has no status.
    SBF Lacer ozzarhomb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    NTU
    Posts
    5,538
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    dun worry derrick, should be ok judging from the last time i saw u ride. if u can constant keep at about 130 on our CBR150R meter, should be able to keep up with them.
    Resolution for 2009, stay healthy, get wealthy, make more friends, ride safely & pass all exams!

  8. #58
    kailong
    hate bikeshop
    Class 2 kailong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    1,445
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    ..........

  9. #59
    vfrboy
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Yishun
    Posts
    45
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    1 Day Trip
    Date: 26/01/2008
    Time: 7am / GP ESSO
    Place: Port Dickson / Malacca

    1. Angmokia (By defualt)
    2. redhotchilli
    3. andy220784
    4. didie
    5. YuaN_
    6. @Rep-56 ( If i have a Bike, selling my S4 already )
    7. vort_77
    8. osfar (no more VIP treatment for me! - got me a new pair of fog lights and GPS!! )
    9. thisisme (CBR150R)
    10. Kailong
    11. Haikal
    12. Raihan
    13.
    14.
    15.





    25. patricklby

    Would love to join for e trip!
    Last edited by vfrboy; 18-12-2007 at 11:44 PM.

  10. #60
    Fuzz
    is riding a Honda FJR 11
    Class 2A Fuzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    North
    Posts
    566
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Wat's the plan for the trip? Go mrn & return at night right? Any itinery?

  11. #61
    diddy the patient
    honda 4ever
    SBF Lacer diddy the patient's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    infront of ur IceBox
    Posts
    12,529
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    enjoying the trip. thats all

     

     
  12. #62
    sabbaha
    Rockerz
    TeePee sabbaha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Town of Rockers!
    Posts
    3,274
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hmmm. 27th would be better for me. Nvrmind den.
    Some biker once said " If u haven't been to Gerik, U haven't been touring in Malaysia".

  13. #63
    reconn
    has no status.
    Class 2B reconn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    237
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I'm on it....but i will only put my name somewhere in the mid Jan alright guys....to confirm.
    my moto: No one is to be left behind...

  14. #64
    thisisme
    Looking for a bike
    Class 2
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    1,384
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ozzarhomb View Post
    dun worry derrick, should be ok judging from the last time i saw u ride. if u can constant keep at about 130 on our CBR150R meter, should be able to keep up with them.
    bro u going also

  15. #65
    ozzarhomb
    has no status.
    SBF Lacer ozzarhomb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    NTU
    Posts
    5,538
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thisisme View Post
    bro u going also
    a bit too early for me to commit. maybe next year then can confirm.
    Resolution for 2009, stay healthy, get wealthy, make more friends, ride safely & pass all exams!

  16. #66
    kailong
    hate bikeshop
    Class 2 kailong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    1,445
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    1 Day Trip
    Date: 26/01/2008
    Time: 7am / GP ESSO
    Place: Port Dickson / Malacca

    1. Angmokia (By defualt)
    2. redhotchilli
    3. andy220784
    4. didie
    5. YuaN_
    6. @Rep-56 ( If i have a Bike, selling my S4 already )
    7. vort_77
    8. osfar (no more VIP treatment for me! - got me a new pair of fog lights and GPS!! )
    9. thisisme (CBR150R)
    10. raihan
    11. kailong
    12.
    13.
    14.
    15.





    25. patricklby

    NO PAIN NO GAIN!!!!!!

  17. #67
    Meat Eater
    Korea HUROB Bluetooth Intercom Distributor
    TeePee Meat Eater's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Pungol
    Posts
    3,789
    Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kailong View Post
    1 Day Trip
    Date: 26/01/2008
    Time: 7am / GP ESSO
    Place: Port Dickson / Malacca

    1. Angmokia (By defualt)
    2. redhotchilli
    3. andy220784
    4. didie
    5. YuaN_
    6. @Rep-56 ( If i have a Bike, selling my S4 already )
    7. vort_77
    8. osfar (no more VIP treatment for me! - got me a new pair of fog lights and GPS!! )
    9. thisisme (CBR150R)
    10. raihan
    11. kailong
    12.
    13.
    14.
    15.





    25. patricklby

    NO PAIN NO GAIN!!!!!!
    Haikal not going? how come his name go missing liao..

  18. #68
    Encik Pat
    ........The Devil Man
    SBF Lacer Encik Pat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    HeLL
    Posts
    36,563
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    for those who want to know more ------

    meet at GP Esso (enter 2nd link into NSHW first petrol station) briefing start 7am, start journey 7.30am, abt 4hrs 12pm to reach port dickson, have lunch and go kart, leave at 3pm, abt 2hrs to reach malacca relex and chendol, leave at abt 6pm reach SG in abt 8 or 9pm depend on your speed

    traveling speeding 110 to 130km

    Must have ---

    Money to by me lunch and chendol
    Raincoat or water proof jackets
    NO SLIPPERS please. SHOES a must
    If Possible: Full face helmets, gloves
    Spare spark plugs. Make sure got space to keep hor!
    have enuf sleep and rest and please no tohgo the night before.
    Not feeling well, please do not turn up just to show u macho k?

    all d above some how copy from some where

  19. #69
    Meat Eater
    Korea HUROB Bluetooth Intercom Distributor
    TeePee Meat Eater's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Pungol
    Posts
    3,789
    Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    patricklby u joining us this trip???

  20. #70
    Encik Pat
    ........The Devil Man
    SBF Lacer Encik Pat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    HeLL
    Posts
    36,563
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by andy220784 View Post
    patricklby u joining us this trip???
    u didnt see my name mah

    No 25 lo................

  21. #71
    Meat Eater
    Korea HUROB Bluetooth Intercom Distributor
    TeePee Meat Eater's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Pungol
    Posts
    3,789
    Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by patricklby View Post
    u didnt see my name mah

    No 25 lo................
    haha sorry my eye too small

     

     
  22. #72
    Encik Pat
    ........The Devil Man
    SBF Lacer Encik Pat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    HeLL
    Posts
    36,563
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by andy220784 View Post
    haha sorry my eye too small
    26 jan 08 like very long hor.....

    i feel like going malacca on 30 dec 07, go see see walk walk
    dont know any interested or not

    be-cos i still have 12 days leave to clear

  23. #73
    kailong
    hate bikeshop
    Class 2 kailong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    1,445
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    cause he's not going...



    Quote Originally Posted by andy220784 View Post
    Haikal not going? how come his name go missing liao..

  24. #74
    thisisme
    Looking for a bike
    Class 2
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    1,384
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by patricklby View Post
    26 jan 08 like very long hor.....

    i feel like going malacca on 30 dec 07, go see see walk walk
    dont know any interested or not

    be-cos i still have 12 days leave to clear
    bro if can can i follow i also clear leave nothing to do but only 8 days

  25. #75
    reconn
    has no status.
    Class 2B reconn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    237
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hi bros....

    Here are some pics from the Genting trip. Not much but at least. Enjoy...

    http://s274.photobucket.com/albums/j...t=3ed7ca53.pbw
    my moto: No one is to be left behind...

  26. #76
    diddy the patient
    honda 4ever
    SBF Lacer diddy the patient's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    infront of ur IceBox
    Posts
    12,529
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    wwaahhhh, ccoooollll mann the pics.
    Once A Rider,aLways A RideR

  27. #77
    osfar
    has no status.
    P Plate osfar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    126
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Unhappy Itchy but down

    Quote Originally Posted by patricklby View Post
    26 jan 08 like very long hor.....

    i feel like going malacca on 30 dec 07, go see see walk walk
    dont know any interested or not

    be-cos i still have 12 days leave to clear
    Wahhh Patrick u make me itchy again. But bro my bike broke down while I was practising on my throttle . The bike won't move anymore even after I pour in additional EO. I'm due to a mech visit and am thinking of finding a new 2B bike suitable for the touring pusnishment which I hope can last me till I finally get my class 2 estimated to be around late 2009 or early 2010.
    I love the responsibility of riding smartly.
    I love riding alone on a motorcycle.
    I love riding in groups.
    I love how motorcycles make me feel the hero I'm not.

    __________________
    Excerpt from Cycle World Sep'07

  28. #78
    diddy the patient
    honda 4ever
    SBF Lacer diddy the patient's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    infront of ur IceBox
    Posts
    12,529
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    in dat case get X9, 4stroke, relaxing for tours.
    Once A Rider,aLways A RideR

  29. #79
    reconn
    has no status.
    Class 2B reconn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    237
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by osfar View Post
    Wahhh Patrick u make me itchy again. But bro my bike broke down while I was practising on my throttle . The bike won't move anymore even after I pour in additional EO. I'm due to a mech visit and am thinking of finding a new 2B bike suitable for the touring pusnishment which I hope can last me till I finally get my class 2 estimated to be around late 2009 or early 2010.
    Get a 2007 Honda Varadero 125. Arm with V-twin and PGI FI. Great smaller cc touring bike.
    Last edited by reconn; 20-12-2007 at 10:14 AM.
    my moto: No one is to be left behind...

  30. #80
    diddy the patient
    honda 4ever
    SBF Lacer diddy the patient's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    infront of ur IceBox
    Posts
    12,529
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by reconn View Post
    Get a 2007 Honda Varadero 125. Arm with V-twin and PGI FI. Great smaller cc touring bike.

    some one selling 2004 varadero 125 $4.8k., since u intend to use it till early 2009 when u pass ur cls2, y not.get a 2nd hand one.
    Once A Rider,aLways A RideR

  31. #81
    osfar
    has no status.
    P Plate osfar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    126
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default New options

    Quote Originally Posted by didie View Post
    in dat case get X9, 4stroke, relaxing for tours.
    Quote Originally Posted by reconn View Post
    Get a 2007 Honda Varadero 125. Arm with V-twin and PGI FI. Great smaller cc touring bike.
    Thanks for the tips guys these are the new bike options I am considering right now because only with a new bike are the shops willing to give a bit more for my TA200 trade-in and trouble free touring for the next 2-3 years:

    1.Veradaro 125. I hear a mixture of feedbacks. A bit ex for a new Veradaro 125.

    2. X8 as X9 no more in production. Suitable for at least 2-3 years of touring punishments before I go for a full touring bike. Need to find out the price of a new X8. Can i know if this version is as good as the older X9?

    3. CBR150. Shop says can constant throttle @ 120km/h for hours and the bike can handle it. If this bike can last me for 2-3 solid years of touring thats enough for me. On my last ride ozzarbomb was on a CBR150 and was throttling @ 120km/h with passenger all the way. Price very reasonable but not sure if my height is suitable for this - i got pretty long limbs.

    Any advise is very much appreciated and my reason for a new bike is that I would really like to make sure my 2B bike is able to handle the tours till my class 2 license.
    I love the responsibility of riding smartly.
    I love riding alone on a motorcycle.
    I love riding in groups.
    I love how motorcycles make me feel the hero I'm not.

    __________________
    Excerpt from Cycle World Sep'07

     

     
  32. #82
    Encik Pat
    ........The Devil Man
    SBF Lacer Encik Pat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    HeLL
    Posts
    36,563
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by reconn View Post
    Hi bros....

    Here are some pics from the Genting trip. Not much but at least. Enjoy...

    http://s274.photobucket.com/albums/j...t=3ed7ca53.pbw
    Very nice pic, next time give us your e-mail so that we all can send it to you to post, sure will have more pic to see

    Quote Originally Posted by thisisme View Post
    bro if can can i follow i also clear leave nothing to do but only 8 days
    sure sure, let see how it go first

    Quote Originally Posted by osfar View Post
    Wahhh Patrick u make me itchy again. But bro my bike broke down while I was practising on my throttle . The bike won't move anymore even after I pour in additional EO. I'm due to a mech visit and am thinking of finding a new 2B bike suitable for the touring pusnishment which I hope can last me till I finally get my class 2 estimated to be around late 2009 or early 2010.
    bro , is best to get a new bike, 2nd hand one u never know d bike got any problem or not......
    but so sorry i away from d 2b class too long to give any advise....

  33. #83
    Vonmuck
    lives to ride!
    Class 2 Vonmuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    1,340
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by osfar View Post
    - snipped for easier reading -

    Any advise is very much appreciated and my reason for a new bike is that I would really like to make sure my 2B bike is able to handle the tours till my class 2 license.
    1) Varadero 125.
    The bigger brother Varadero 1000 is a great do-it-all bike. The smaller brother can probably do it too. Can add sideboxes too.
    New first hand price is quite expensive, you will lose quite abit when you try to sell it.
    It's better to get a 2nd hand since you are going to change to a Class 2 bike. (Shouldn't have any problem as the bike is relatively new and reliable.)


    2) X8 is a great bike for touring. I believe with the new changes, previous electronic problems with the X9 are solved already.

    Great bike for touring/cruising. Can go quite fast too.
    Alot of luggage space, you will be surprised at the underseat storage space !!!
    Comfortable seat, your pillion will love you for it.

    3) CBR150
    Reasonable economical bike.
    Cheap for both 1st and 2nd hand.
    But there is the problem with luggage space if you are travelling further or planning to stay for a few days.

    Very light bike, might be caught in the crosswinds.
    Also, riding posture not as comfortable as the above 2 bikes.

    Hope my humble advice helps you in making a better decision.

  34. #84
    coolone
    has no status.
    Class 2B
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    East, Singapore
    Posts
    287
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Coolone - pending..

  35. #85
    Encik Pat
    ........The Devil Man
    SBF Lacer Encik Pat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    HeLL
    Posts
    36,563
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kailong View Post
    [B][SIZE=4][COLOR=lime]
    kailong , do u know d way to port dickson so kart

  36. #86
    c4ble
    loves sv650
    Class 2
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    SK
    Posts
    1,075
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by osfar View Post

    Any advise is very much appreciated and my reason for a new bike is that I would really like to make sure my 2B bike is able to handle the tours till my class 2 license.
    TA150, less than $1k for one with COE till 2009/2010, spend additional $1k to change the old parts. You've basically got yourself a new bike. Plenty of power when you need it. Plenty of parts in malaysia if the bike happen to break down. Wide tubeless tires.
    Room clearance sale! Brand New Full Leather TPU glove for sale @ $40.

  37. #87
    Meat Eater
    Korea HUROB Bluetooth Intercom Distributor
    TeePee Meat Eater's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Pungol
    Posts
    3,789
    Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    1 Day Trip
    Date: 26/01/2008
    Time: 7am / GP ESSO
    Place: Port Dickson / Malacca

    1. Angmokia (By defualt)
    2. redhotchilli
    3. andy220784
    4. didie
    5. YuaN_
    6. @Rep-56 ( If i have a Bike, selling my S4 already )
    7. vort_77
    8. osfar (no more VIP treatment for me! - got me a new pair of fog lights and GPS!! )
    9. thisisme (CBR150R)
    10. raihan
    11. kailong
    12.
    13.
    14.
    15.





    25. patricklby

  38. #88
    kailong
    hate bikeshop
    Class 2 kailong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    1,445
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    i did follow uncle barnes to this place at P.D...

    If you're refering to this place




    Quote Originally Posted by patricklby View Post
    kailong , do u know d way to port dickson so kart
    Attached Images Attached Images

  39. #89
    Encik Pat
    ........The Devil Man
    SBF Lacer Encik Pat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    HeLL
    Posts
    36,563
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kailong View Post
    i did follow uncle barnes to this place at P.D...

    If you're refering to this place
    tio lar..... that's d one , i know uncle branes been there a few time (saw some of his thread)
    just in-cause he's not free

  40. #90
    diddy the patient
    honda 4ever
    SBF Lacer diddy the patient's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    infront of ur IceBox
    Posts
    12,529
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Garry Ong View Post
    1) Varadero 125.
    The bigger brother Varadero 1000 is a great do-it-all bike. The smaller brother can probably do it too. Can add sideboxes too.
    New first hand price is quite expensive, you will lose quite abit when you try to sell it.
    It's better to get a 2nd hand since you are going to change to a Class 2 bike. (Shouldn't have any problem as the bike is relatively new and reliable.)


    2) X8 is a great bike for touring. I believe with the new changes, previous electronic problems with the X9 are solved already.

    Great bike for touring/cruising. Can go quite fast too.
    Alot of luggage space, you will be surprised at the underseat storage space !!!
    Comfortable seat, your pillion will love you for it.

    3) CBR150
    Reasonable economical bike.
    Cheap for both 1st and 2nd hand.
    But there is the problem with luggage space if you are travelling further or planning to stay for a few days.

    Very light bike, might be caught in the crosswinds.
    Also, riding posture not as comfortable as the above 2 bikes.

    Hope my humble advice helps you in making a better decision.


    WELL BRO, FOR ME, I WILL GET 2ND HAND BIKE BUT GD CONDITION, Y WASTE MONEY BUYING A NEW ONE IF U GONNA USE IT FOR ABY 2YRS. MIGHT AS WELL GET A NEW ONE WHEN U PASS UR CLS 2. BUT THAN AGAIN THAT FOR ME. ITS JUST MY OPINION.....BUT THEN.. ITS UR MONEY ANYWAY.
    Once A Rider,aLways A RideR

  41. #91
    Encik Pat
    ........The Devil Man
    SBF Lacer Encik Pat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    HeLL
    Posts
    36,563
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by didie View Post
    WELL BRO, FOR ME, I WILL GET 2ND HAND BIKE BUT GD CONDITION, Y WASTE MONEY BUYING A NEW ONE IF U GONNA USE IT FOR ABY 2YRS. MIGHT AS WELL GET A NEW ONE WHEN U PASS UR CLS 2. BUT THAN AGAIN THAT FOR ME. ITS JUST MY OPINION.....BUT THEN.. ITS UR MONEY ANYWAY.
    difference between a new and old bike

    old --- bike maybe cheaper, but if a bike been ridden for few years, alots of thing have to change like tire, chain and gear, engine may have problem if the other owner did not take care of it, d bike got kana BENG before or not,
    if you are lucky u got one that is very good, than u very HENG lo

    new --- a bit more on d downpayment and installment, but u dont have to change any thing for a few years down, and got warrenlty too, and d new so no worry, after 2-3 years got cls 2 still can trade in for a new bike again

    a new bike u know what u need to pay , but a old bike u never know what will d cost be till d mech tell u than this and that have to change
    ???????????

     

     
  42. #92
    reconn
    has no status.
    Class 2B reconn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    237
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Thumbs down

    Quote Originally Posted by patricklby View Post
    difference between a new and old bike

    old --- bike maybe cheaper, but if a bike been ridden for few years, alots of thing have to change like tire, chain and gear, engine may have problem if the other owner did not take care of it, d bike got kana BENG before or not,
    if you are lucky u got one that is very good, than u very HENG lo

    new --- a bit more on d downpayment and installment, but u dont have to change any thing for a few years down, and got warrenlty too, and d new so no worry, after 2-3 years got cls 2 still can trade in for a new bike again

    a new bike u know what u need to pay , but a old bike u never know what will d cost be till d mech tell u than this and that have to change
    ???????????
    he got a point there...
    Last edited by reconn; 20-12-2007 at 07:03 PM.
    my moto: No one is to be left behind...

  43. #93
    Encik Pat
    ........The Devil Man
    SBF Lacer Encik Pat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    HeLL
    Posts
    36,563
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by reconn View Post
    he got a point...
    Thank Q Thank Q for your support, but still , all come back to d rider how much he can pay

  44. #94
    DVD
    has no status.
    Class 2
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,236
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default


  45. #95
    Encik Pat
    ........The Devil Man
    SBF Lacer Encik Pat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    HeLL
    Posts
    36,563
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DVD View Post
    i really like his spirit and love of ridding, UPZ for him
    wow u change very fast ar......................................

  46. #96
    sabbaha
    Rockerz
    TeePee sabbaha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Town of Rockers!
    Posts
    3,274
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hi guys! Just wanna ask, where did u guys park ur bikes when u guys went to Genting, 1st World Hotel? Is it in front of Starbucks? I Don't want to park at the basement carpark....coz not staying there....touch n go.
    Some biker once said " If u haven't been to Gerik, U haven't been touring in Malaysia".

  47. #97
    diddy the patient
    honda 4ever
    SBF Lacer diddy the patient's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    infront of ur IceBox
    Posts
    12,529
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by patricklby View Post
    Thank Q Thank Q for your support, but still , all come back to d rider how much he can pay
    verry correct, depends on the rider capital.. thats y i say its ur money. all this is just opinion. Think wisely b4 decide.
    Once A Rider,aLways A RideR

  48. #98
    reconn
    has no status.
    Class 2B reconn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    237
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sabbaha View Post
    Hi guys! Just wanna ask, where did u guys park ur bikes when u guys went to Genting, 1st World Hotel? Is it in front of Starbucks? I Don't want to park at the basement carpark....coz not staying there....touch n go.
    yup it's opposite starbucks but the area that we parked was the road heading back down...look at the pics i post and u'll understand. You can look at Kailong post also got pic of them at that parking area...hope it helps.
    my moto: No one is to be left behind...

  49. #99
    sabbaha
    Rockerz
    TeePee sabbaha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Town of Rockers!
    Posts
    3,274
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by reconn View Post
    yup it's opposite starbucks but the area that we parked was the road heading back down...look at the pics i post and u'll understand. You can look at Kailong post also got pic of them at that parking area...hope it helps.
    Ok. that would be just nice bro! Thanks!!!!! Hope the parking area is save....
    Some biker once said " If u haven't been to Gerik, U haven't been touring in Malaysia".

  50. #100
    Encik Pat
    ........The Devil Man
    SBF Lacer Encik Pat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    HeLL
    Posts
    36,563
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sabbaha View Post
    Ok. that would be just nice bro! Thanks!!!!! Hope the parking area is save....
    fren u going up isit??

Page 2 of 1781 FirstFirst 12345612521025021002 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •