User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 50 of 67

Thread: How Are Used Cars Valued?

  1. #1
    yogi
    has no status.
    Class 2 yogi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    1,062
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Question How Are Used Cars Valued?



    is there any 'fair' method to value used cars?

    currently, when u sell, ur used car is parf + remaining COE + body (if any)

    when u wanna buy used, it's not going to be parf + reminding COE + body wor... it's usually after applying some rocket science to arrive at a figure ..

  2. #2
    jia_yvon
    has no status.
    SBF Lacer jia_yvon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Singapore Bedok
    Posts
    6,330
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    who said when u sell car is definitely parf + remaining coe + body ?

    then u try to sell a 1yr jazz lor.

    new jazz = 55k lets say

    1 yr jazz = parf 82.5% of omv 15k = 12,375
    remaining coe of 12k = 10,800
    body = 8,000

    are u gonna sell at 31,175. u lose 23,825 a yr ? + bank penalty = nearly at least 30k a yr ?

    who is gonan sell base on that ?

    not all car is gonan sell at paper + body la bro

    or nvm u can study some rocket science to sell ur car too


    Quote Originally Posted by newbie View Post
    dats y. i computer hero

     

     
  3. #3
    Throttle
    needs a holiday
    SBF Lacer Throttle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    11,953
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I'm thinking of selling my 525i

    OMV $61,188
    COE $27,000
    Reg Sep 2004
    Bidded Number plate
    many options

    What fair price can a car dealer give?

  4. #4
    yogi
    has no status.
    Class 2 yogi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    1,062
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jia_yvon View Post
    who said when u sell car is definitely parf + remaining coe + body ?

    then u try to sell a 1yr jazz lor.

    new jazz = 55k lets say

    1 yr jazz = parf 82.5% of omv 15k = 12,375
    remaining coe of 12k = 10,800
    body = 8,000

    are u gonna sell at 31,175. u lose 23,825 a yr ? + bank penalty = nearly at least 30k a yr ?

    who is gonan sell base on that ?

    not all car is gonan sell at paper + body la bro

    or nvm u can study some rocket science to sell ur car too
    hw much wld a used car dealer buy the abv Jazz then?

  5. #5
    yogi
    has no status.
    Class 2 yogi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    1,062
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Throttle View Post
    I'm thinking of selling my 525i

    OMV $61,188
    COE $27,000
    Reg Sep 2004
    Bidded Number plate
    many options

    What fair price can a car dealer give?

    i m not a used car dealer or a rocket scientist...

    but my guess is value will NOT b too far fr parf + remaining coe + body.. no. plate dey will tell u to sell to any1 for any amt it can fetch

  6. #6
    Throttle
    needs a holiday
    SBF Lacer Throttle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    11,953
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    i was directing the question to our very steady car dealer forumer jiayvon

  7. #7
    yogi
    has no status.
    Class 2 yogi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    1,062
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Wink

    yeah...

    now we wait

  8. #8
    jia_yvon
    has no status.
    SBF Lacer jia_yvon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Singapore Bedok
    Posts
    6,330
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yogi View Post
    hw much wld a used car dealer buy the abv Jazz then?
    paiseh bro.. i really very lazy to type out all.. coz its a long way to explain.. LOL...

    wat i can say is u can nv learn how to master 2nd hand car price, even the big 2nd hand car dealer's boss also cant master it.. so no worry.

    aniway u r also not in car trade so dun really to know so much.. juz compare between market price can already wat..
    Last edited by jia_yvon; 26-02-2008 at 11:10 AM.


    Quote Originally Posted by newbie View Post
    dats y. i computer hero

  9. #9
    jia_yvon
    has no status.
    SBF Lacer jia_yvon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Singapore Bedok
    Posts
    6,330
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Throttle View Post
    i was directing the question to our very steady car dealer forumer jiayvon
    dun like tt say ley.. i no license duno anithing one...

    okok, pm mi ur ic no, car plate no, mil, price u r roughly looking at, IF u dun mind. tq
    Last edited by jia_yvon; 26-02-2008 at 11:11 AM.


    Quote Originally Posted by newbie View Post
    dats y. i computer hero

  10. #10
    jia_yvon
    has no status.
    SBF Lacer jia_yvon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Singapore Bedok
    Posts
    6,330
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yogi View Post
    hw much wld a used car dealer buy the abv Jazz then?
    sell around 41k - 44k for a 1 yr old jazz lo.

    if buy is around 46k - 50k depend on condition lo. of course if u wan condition to be good, low mil , 1 owner, paint sui sui , definitely have to pay more compare to high mil, 2 owner rite..

    there is always a market price. there is no stupid dealer that would buy ur car above market price.

    the art of a true dealer is... buy low sell high wat.. LOL

    if buy high sell low.. then its not called buy-sell-car wat....
    Last edited by jia_yvon; 26-02-2008 at 11:12 AM.


    Quote Originally Posted by newbie View Post
    dats y. i computer hero

  11. #11
    yogi
    has no status.
    Class 2 yogi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    1,062
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jia_yvon View Post
    paiseh bro.. i really very lazy to type out all.. coz its a long way to explain.. LOL...

    wat i can say is u can nv learn how to master 2nd hand car price, even the big 2nd hand car dealer's boss also cant master it.. so no worry.

    aniway u r also not in car trade so dun really to know so much.. juz compare between market price can already wat..
    alrite. tqs

     

     
  12. #12
    yogi
    has no status.
    Class 2 yogi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    1,062
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jia_yvon View Post
    sell around 41k - 44k for a 1 yr old jazz lo.

    if buy is around 46k - 50k depend on condition lo. of course if u wan condition to be good, low mil , 1 owner, paint sui sui , definitely have to pay more compare to high mil, 2 owner rite..

    there is always a market price. there is no stupid dealer that would buy ur car above market price.

    the art of a true dealer is... buy low sell high wat.. LOL

    if buy high sell low.. then its not called buy-sell-car wat....
    icic..

    means to say a seller can expect to get hit by a 20% loss for year 1 lor...

  13. #13
    jia_yvon
    has no status.
    SBF Lacer jia_yvon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Singapore Bedok
    Posts
    6,330
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    erm... 20% of car price onli, plus 1 yr installment wasted + loan penalty (early settlement) = around 15k - 20k at least IF u wanan sell within 1 yr for a normal salloon car..

    coz normally if lets say a normal car is 50k, 1 yr later sell 45k, who would buy ? ppl would rather buy a 1st hand car rite ? so the car would onli be sold at price around 40k.. at least 10k difference away from new car price then ppl would consider 2nd hand car.. n also, 2nd hand car gota pay transfer fee to dear LTA, sum more interest higher than 1st hand car FOR SURE. so if the difference gap dun haf at least 10k, ppl would rather buy a 1st hand car rite ?

    so if dealer sell at least 10k difference away from new car, how much u think dealer can take in ur car ?

    take note that the difference between the price u sell to 2nd hand car dealer n the price dealer sell may not be excately their profit. coz - away commision, touch up car if needed, advertisement fee... the profit margin dun seem that much ani more.

    many ppl think that wah 2nd hand car dealer earns a lot.. but ask u urself, if i ask u invest 40k to mi n ur profit may onli be around 1k - 2k.. u wan anot.. take note that ur investment capital is 40k wor.. n may take around 2-3 months effort..

    n also, the bigger cc ur car is the more u lose
    the faster u sell the more u lose
    the more u loan the more u lose

    actually i also dun really understand y ppl drive car for 1 yr then wanan sell even though they knew they gonna lose so much... maybe they not scare to lose ba. lol
    Last edited by jia_yvon; 26-02-2008 at 02:41 PM.


    Quote Originally Posted by newbie View Post
    dats y. i computer hero

  14. #14
    Throttle
    needs a holiday
    SBF Lacer Throttle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    11,953
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jia_yvon View Post
    dun like tt say ley.. i no license duno anithing one...

    okok, pm mi ur ic no, car plate no, mil, price u r roughly looking at, IF u dun mind. tq
    Dude, I already gave you the most important info to valuate the car.

    No need Ic number lah.

    Mileage is 54,000km only
    I second owner.
    Brushed aluminium interior
    M5 comfort seats for the front
    Auto roller blinds
    Licence plate same as car model.
    Car is fully paid.

    just want to hear what a used car dealer can come up with.
    Of course I know the price surely Fu@#$k up compared to selling privately.
    But who knows maybe you got a car I want and we can nego for win-win.

  15. #15
    jia_yvon
    has no status.
    SBF Lacer jia_yvon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Singapore Bedok
    Posts
    6,330
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Throttle View Post
    Dude, I already gave you the most important info to valuate the car.

    No need Ic number lah.

    Mileage is 54,000km only
    I second owner.
    Brushed aluminium interior
    M5 comfort seats for the front
    Auto roller blinds
    Licence plate same as car model.
    Car is fully paid.

    just want to hear what a used car dealer can come up with.
    Of course I know the price surely Fu@#$k up compared to selling privately.
    But who knows maybe you got a car I want and we can nego for win-win.
    wat colour n wats the price u r ROUGHLY looking at bro ? can let me know for reference at least? if u r looking above 100k, very hard for mi already.

    ya u gif mi a lot of very useful info but all this can be told with juz ur ic n carplate no. other than mil of course. haha.

    nvm, aniway is ur ic no golden no ar ? or scare i use ur ic no do anithing ? lol..
    i gt a customer's ic no is s0001000A.... power pack la .. lOL

    okok la will pm u back with price. tq but i dun think my here gt ani car which u would like for ur taste... aniway thanx
    Last edited by jia_yvon; 27-02-2008 at 02:36 PM.


    Quote Originally Posted by newbie View Post
    dats y. i computer hero

  16. #16
    Throttle
    needs a holiday
    SBF Lacer Throttle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    11,953
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jia_yvon View Post
    wat colour n wats the price u r ROUGHLY looking at bro ? can let me know for reference at least? if u r looking above 100k, very hard for mi already.

    ya u gif mi a lot of very useful info but all this can be told with juz ur ic n carplate no. other than mil of course. haha.

    nvm, aniway is ur ic no golden no ar ? or scare i use ur ic no do anithing ? lol..
    i gt a customer's ic no is s0001000A.... power pack la .. lOL

    okok la will pm u back with price. tq but i dun think my here gt ani car which u would like for ur taste... aniway thanx

    Thanks, .

    If under $100k, no reason to sell. I'm not looking for a profit but I'm surely not looking to lose $20k for nothing too. haha no offence, I understand your position as car dealer.

    I'll just drive on then, and not be so itchy backside..

  17. #17
    jia_yvon
    has no status.
    SBF Lacer jia_yvon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Singapore Bedok
    Posts
    6,330
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    no pro. no worry, ur wish ma. haha.

    but there is no such thing as lose 20k for NTH, where gt nth.. as long as transfer to u then sell n transfer to other ppl, transfer count +1 more name liao, sure lose money wat... especially this kinda car, 1 owner difference n 2 owner difference, till now u wanan sell to the 3rd owner.. how can dun lose ? LOL... ya i noe u r not looking to earn, but definitely lose ma.. how can drive 525IA n dun lose money...

    i thought u r very understanding.. but... where can say lose 20k for NTH ??? haiz

    for cars as long as go through ur hand it will lost money, jzu a matter of lose more or less.. no such thing as buy 50k sell 50k, even though u manage to do that, u still lose on transfer fee n insurance wat . so how can say lose for NOTHING ? even though u carry on drive , paper + body + market also makes u losing everyday every hour every min wat... LOL... depreciation ma.. BO BIAN.. L L

    so hows the taste of driving a 525IA dude ? shiok anot ? shiok rite...
    Last edited by jia_yvon; 28-02-2008 at 11:18 AM.


    Quote Originally Posted by newbie View Post
    dats y. i computer hero

  18. #18
    Throttle
    needs a holiday
    SBF Lacer Throttle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    11,953
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jia_yvon View Post
    no pro. no worry, ur wish ma. haha.

    but there is no such thing as lose 20k for NTH, where gt nth.. as long as transfer to u then sell n transfer to other ppl, transfer count +1 more name liao, sure lose money wat... especially this kinda car, 1 owner difference n 2 owner difference, till now u wanan sell to the 3rd owner.. how can dun lose ? LOL... ya i noe u r not looking to earn, but definitely lose ma.. how can drive 525IA n dun lose money...

    i thought u r very understanding.. but... where can say lose 20k for NTH ??? haiz

    for cars as long as go through ur hand it will lost money, jzu a matter of lose more or less.. no such thing as buy 50k sell 50k, even though u manage to do that, u still lose on transfer fee n insurance wat .
    My discussion ends here with you regarding this.
    I fully agree with you in terms of losing money. you know what I mean so dont play with words, and dont be a prick please.

    Over and out

  19. #19
    jia_yvon
    has no status.
    SBF Lacer jia_yvon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Singapore Bedok
    Posts
    6,330
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    huh.. wat u mean.. i really dun understand.. LOL

    play with words is my professionlism ma... bobian... is my job.

    prick ? no im juz a fcuking bas tard....

    good luck n enjoy driving ur 525IA ~~

    out n over dude


    Quote Originally Posted by newbie View Post
    dats y. i computer hero

  20. #20
    yogi
    has no status.
    Class 2 yogi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    1,062
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    another thing ah...

    some place gif quote for body @ $4k nia. why so huh?

  21. #21
    jia_yvon
    has no status.
    SBF Lacer jia_yvon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Singapore Bedok
    Posts
    6,330
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    how much u expect then ? 100k ar ?

    depend on ur car body's condition, accessories, yr register n yr manufactured, colour, mil, n where they can export ur car to.

    depending on all these they - how much they wanan earn = ur quote

    4k is wat car ? u noe coe car they scrap or export onli 100-300 nia...

    uncle throttle's bmw body at least gt 25k - 28k...

    bro i explain to u so much, how u wann thank mi ?


    Quote Originally Posted by newbie View Post
    dats y. i computer hero

     

     
  22. #22
    yogi
    has no status.
    Class 2 yogi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    1,062
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jia_yvon View Post
    how much u expect then ? 100k ar ?

    depend on ur car body's condition, accessories, yr register n yr manufactured, colour, mil, n where they can export ur car to.

    depending on all these they - how much they wanan earn = ur quote

    4k is wat car ? u noe coe car they scrap or export onli 100-300 nia...

    uncle throttle's bmw body at least gt 25k - 28k...

    bro i explain to u so much, how u wann thank mi ?

    boss, to you $8K & $4K is small chg la.. i knw i knw...

    i ve dealers telling $4K w/o even having look at my car... so much for color, mil blah blah..

    btw $4K for a 2L Stream wif sunroof & 2 SRS airbags. what u think??

    boss, if aft i find out enuf & whats a good deal. i'll know who to deal wif

  23. #23
    jia_yvon
    has no status.
    SBF Lacer jia_yvon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Singapore Bedok
    Posts
    6,330
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    no la... 4k is very very very very big to mi liao, i nv seen 4k in my entire life ley... i one month oni earns 300 nia... everyday morning breakfast eat $3 lunch eat $3 dinner eat $3, left $1 take bus from n to work. so i think 4k can eat for 1 yr at least..

    izt... offer 4k without knowing anithing ar ? good then.. maybe they already have ur vehicle's printout ?

    4k ar.. duno. maybe around there lo. i also not exporter.. how i noe .. LOL.. they take in 4k then 4k lo... maybe u can ask for a few hundred more.. maybe 300 more.. can employ a worker like mi work for u 1 month liao lo.. LOL

    who to deal ? who knows.. ur wish ma... lol..

    aniway dun call mi boss ley.. call mi small fry can already. im juz a ka kia.......


    Quote Originally Posted by newbie View Post
    dats y. i computer hero

  24. #24
    yogi
    has no status.
    Class 2 yogi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    1,062
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jia_yvon View Post
    no la... 4k is very very very very big to mi liao, i nv seen 4k in my entire life ley... i one month oni earns 300 nia... everyday morning breakfast eat $3 lunch eat $3 dinner eat $3, left $1 take bus from n to work. so i think 4k can eat for 1 yr at least..

    izt... offer 4k without knowing anithing ar ? good then.. maybe they already have ur vehicle's printout ?

    4k ar.. duno. maybe around there lo. i also not exporter.. how i noe .. LOL.. they take in 4k then 4k lo... maybe u can ask for a few hundred more.. maybe 300 more.. can employ a worker like mi work for u 1 month liao lo.. LOL

    who to deal ? who knows.. ur wish ma... lol..

    aniway dun call mi boss ley.. call mi small fry can already. im juz a ka kia.......

    haiz!

    oh well

  25. #25
    jia_yvon
    has no status.
    SBF Lacer jia_yvon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Singapore Bedok
    Posts
    6,330
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    k la k la thread close.


    Quote Originally Posted by newbie View Post
    dats y. i computer hero

  26. #26
    nhyone
    has no status.
    Class 2
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    836
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yogi View Post
    is there any 'fair' method to value used cars?
    You can browse sgcarmart to get an idea. I find the pricing for the auction vehicles particularly insightful, as they are not intended to earn a profit.

    Parf + coe + body is merely the base price -- no one will sell lower than this, cos this is what he'll get if he scrapped the car.

    The upper limit is the current new car's price.
    (void *) &NHY;

    We live in interesting times!

  27. #27
    yogi
    has no status.
    Class 2 yogi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    1,062
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default TQ

    tk Q, will go check.

  28. #28
    GoSlow
    has no status.
    Class 2B GoSlow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    265
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jia_yvon View Post
    k la k la thread close.
    Stop acting omniscient

  29. #29
    jia_yvon
    has no status.
    SBF Lacer jia_yvon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Singapore Bedok
    Posts
    6,330
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    no choice im a bas tard wat . lol


    Quote Originally Posted by newbie View Post
    dats y. i computer hero

  30. #30
    GoSlow
    has no status.
    Class 2B GoSlow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    265
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jia_yvon View Post
    no choice im a bas tard wat . lol
    I doubt you understood what I have mentioned



    Quote Originally Posted by GoSlow
    There are 2 types of lowly educated people. One that is humble while the other talks big.

    The humble one will be successful and will go far whereas the other will not.

    I seriously hope u are not the latter lots of luck to your future endeavours if you choose to carry on like this

  31. #31
    jia_yvon
    has no status.
    SBF Lacer jia_yvon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Singapore Bedok
    Posts
    6,330
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    i doubt u dun understand wat i truely means then.

    okok. thanx for ur concere.

    so u think im humble or talk big ? LOL...

    be it humble or talk big, it can both in 1 ppl's personality

    humble when he duno n talk big when he knows it. simple.


    Quote Originally Posted by newbie View Post
    dats y. i computer hero

     

     
  32. #32
    jia_yvon
    has no status.
    SBF Lacer jia_yvon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Singapore Bedok
    Posts
    6,330
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nhyone View Post
    You can browse sgcarmart to get an idea. I find the pricing for the auction vehicles particularly insightful, as they are not intended to earn a profit.

    Parf + coe + body is merely the base price -- no one will sell lower than this, cos this is what he'll get if he scrapped the car.

    The upper limit is the current new car's price.
    2 type of auction, 1 type is seller's auction while the other one is by GE money.

    seller's auction part u cant log in unless u r a dealer.

    1st of all do u know y they are auction vehicle by GE money around ?
    how GE money set the auction price ?

    aniway sgcarmart car price is higher than actually market price.

    if u r good at actual marketing car price, u will find some craps
    if u r not so good at marketing car price u will get urself confused.


    Quote Originally Posted by newbie View Post
    dats y. i computer hero

  33. #33
    GoSlow
    has no status.
    Class 2B GoSlow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    265
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jia_yvon View Post
    i doubt u dun understand wat i truely means then.

    okok. thanx for ur concere.

    The above quoted sentence, you actually mean that I understood what you meant earlier on.

    You cannot construct proper sentences and grammar is horrible. As such, you fail to put across what you want to say to others, miserably.

    This will result in misunderstandings. How to become a successful sales person?


    Quote Originally Posted by jia_yvon View Post
    so u think im humble or talk big ? LOL...

    be it humble or talk big, it can both in 1 ppl's personality

    humble when he duno n talk big when he knows it. simple.
    You do not know the meaning of 'being humble'. Hard for me to communicate further.

    All da best

  34. #34
    Keynes
    has no status.
    Class 2A
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    672
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I urge the moderator to close this thread, as it did not serve its intended purpose.

    As the thread starter original question is good and real, nd if answered and discussed preoperly with professionalism, this thread will be very useful, but what the thread starter got was nonsense and bull$hits from nonsensical ppl.

    First there is a rich brag who tries to sell is $100k BMW, knowing very well that this is not the platform to do it, please go to the classified ads or sgcarmart or simply ask a car dealer to do it for u, but not via this platform, please, don't waste the readers time and energy.

    Second, there is a so call "know-a-lot" sales person who in my truthful opinion, know nuts about car business, and yet try to throw smoke here, pls do not misled new car buyers!

    So please close this thread asap!

    Thanks moderator!
    People ask me, "Why ride bike?" I ask them back :"Why drive car?"

  35. #35
    Throttle
    needs a holiday
    SBF Lacer Throttle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    11,953
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Keynes, you got some kind of inferiority complex perhaps?

    closing this thread is not gonna help that.....

  36. #36
    Keynes
    has no status.
    Class 2A
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    672
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Firstly u misuse this thread to sell cars, and then u use this forum to do personal attack, let the moderators and other readers to judge who is right and wrong......

    I shall stop posting in this thread, because the tendency to misuse it is very hgh now....

    Thanks for your comment anyway.
    People ask me, "Why ride bike?" I ask them back :"Why drive car?"

  37. #37
    GoSlow
    has no status.
    Class 2B GoSlow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    265
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Keynes View Post
    First there is a rich brag who tries to sell is $100k BMW, knowing very well that this is not the platform to do it, please go to the classified ads or sgcarmart or simply ask a car dealer to do it for u, but not via this platform, please, don't waste the readers time and energy.
    Throttle is trying to ask for a resale value for his used BMW. Those who can help could have provided some insights on his resale value of his BMW and could have listed several reasons to justify a used car value in the current car market.

    Sadly, the "know-a-lot" sales person who could not help at all, made Throttle's request regarding his used BMW value sounded useless in this thread.


    Should a true humble professional person in the used/new car market provided useful information regarding Throttle's used BMW, people reading this thread would have found it helpful


    The phrase highlighted in red, I hope it doesn't mean jealousy


    Quote Originally Posted by Keynes View Post
    Second, there is a so call "know-a-lot" sales person who in my truthful opinion, know nuts about car business, and yet try to throw smoke here, pls do not misled new car buyers!
    I agree with you on this with both pair of my hands and legs in the air
    Last edited by GoSlow; 01-03-2008 at 10:16 PM.

  38. #38
    GoSlow
    has no status.
    Class 2B GoSlow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    265
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Keynes View Post
    Firstly u misuse this thread to sell cars, and then u use this forum to do personal attack, let the moderators and other readers to judge who is right and wrong......

    I shall stop posting in this thread, because the tendency to misuse it is very hgh now....

    Thanks for your comment anyway.

    You used phrases to do personal attacks to Throttle and jia_yvon, did not you?


    I understand you are not going to post in this thread anymore. Please private message me if you still have issues to settle. I will be more than willing to reply you

  39. #39
    Throttle
    needs a holiday
    SBF Lacer Throttle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    11,953
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Keynes View Post
    Firstly u misuse this thread to sell cars, and then u use this forum to do personal attack, let the moderators and other readers to judge who is right and wrong......

    I shall stop posting in this thread, because the tendency to misuse it is very hgh now....

    Thanks for your comment anyway.
    Base on your standards which warrants "misuse"
    every single thread in this forum will have to be closed.......

  40. #40
    Throttle
    needs a holiday
    SBF Lacer Throttle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    11,953
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Well said GoSlow,
    You took the words out of my mouth........

    ps..oh no, we have misused this thread , heh heh

  41. #41
    srady
    has no status.
    Class 2A srady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Posts
    714
    Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    You will find 'brags' rich or poor and 'know nothing but bull ****' people in any forum. Its a forum!

    peace out.

     

     
  42. #42
    jia_yvon
    has no status.
    SBF Lacer jia_yvon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Singapore Bedok
    Posts
    6,330
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    wat to do . all com hero wat. hide behind com type type.. lol


    Quote Originally Posted by newbie View Post
    dats y. i computer hero

  43. #43
    jia_yvon
    has no status.
    SBF Lacer jia_yvon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Singapore Bedok
    Posts
    6,330
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Keynes View Post
    Firstly u misuse this thread to sell cars, and then u use this forum to do personal attack, let the moderators and other readers to judge who is right and wrong......

    I shall stop posting in this thread, because the tendency to misuse it is very hgh now....

    Thanks for your comment anyway.
    then wat u wanan do or WAT CAN U DO ?

    bark a few times then quiet down as L L ?


    Quote Originally Posted by newbie View Post
    dats y. i computer hero

  44. #44
    jia_yvon
    has no status.
    SBF Lacer jia_yvon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Singapore Bedok
    Posts
    6,330
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GoSlow View Post

    The above quoted sentence, you actually mean that I understood what you meant earlier on.

    You cannot construct proper sentences and grammar is horrible. As such, you fail to put across what you want to say to others, miserably.

    This will result in misunderstandings. How to become a successful sales person?




    You do not know the meaning of 'being humble'. Hard for me to communicate further.

    All da best
    see which way u looking at la.

    i doubt u dun understand dun really = u understand. maybe too chem for u to understand the hidden meaning. if u dun understand nvm, dun act u understand. this is not called humble either.

    i noe humble or not, i dun think is up to u to decide for mi ? lol?

    then i also can tell u this, in forum kpkb talk some proper sentence, show good grammer n seem to have good communication skill in FORUM also wont make u ani better in real life ?

    u learn from xx ar.. talk godo english in forum/blog makes u pro in english ? lol

    even red hair monkey talk in forum also dun type proper english la..

    in forum talk so good for f ? as long as ppl understand can liao wat. n if dun understand cause misunderstand.. tehn too bad lo.. haha
    Last edited by jia_yvon; 02-03-2008 at 11:55 AM.


    Quote Originally Posted by newbie View Post
    dats y. i computer hero

  45. #45
    jia_yvon
    has no status.
    SBF Lacer jia_yvon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Singapore Bedok
    Posts
    6,330
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Keynes View Post
    I urge the moderator to close this thread, as it did not serve its intended purpose.

    As the thread starter original question is good and real, nd if answered and discussed preoperly with professionalism, this thread will be very useful, but what the thread starter got was nonsense and bull$hits from nonsensical ppl.

    First there is a rich brag who tries to sell is $100k BMW, knowing very well that this is not the platform to do it, please go to the classified ads or sgcarmart or simply ask a car dealer to do it for u, but not via this platform, please, don't waste the readers time and energy.

    Second, there is a so call "know-a-lot" sales person who in my truthful opinion, know nuts about car business, and yet try to throw smoke here, pls do not misled new car buyers!

    So please close this thread asap!

    Thanks moderator!
    eh? since when i said i noe a lot ? ya i noe nuts . lol... i juz waste some time midlead ppl around.. its my hobby.. kill some time during office hour. entertainment wat ... u dun haf ar..

    wat can u do ? wat u wanan do ? end up lan lan still rite ?
    Last edited by jia_yvon; 02-03-2008 at 11:56 AM.


    Quote Originally Posted by newbie View Post
    dats y. i computer hero

  46. #46
    tookara
    tookara
    has no status.
    Edit
    Guest

    Default

    omniscient
    maybe he really is

  47. #47
    tookara
    tookara
    has no status.
    Edit
    Guest

    Default

    First there is a rich brag who tries to sell is $100k BMW, knowing very well that this is not the platform to do it, please go to the classified ads or sgcarmart or simply ask a car dealer to do it for u, but not via this platform, please, don't waste the readers time and energy.
    yeah u have a point. i doubt he'll find a buyer for a 100k bmw in these pages

  48. #48
    tookara
    tookara
    has no status.
    Edit
    Guest

    Default

    i juz waste some time midlead ppl around.. its my hobby..
    wah u say like that then how will pp here buy car from u wor

  49. #49
    jia_yvon
    has no status.
    SBF Lacer jia_yvon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Singapore Bedok
    Posts
    6,330
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    i nv expect to sell here wat... stupid .. lOL

    im not doing business here.. juz bit ching around, kpkb here n there kill some itme n have some entertainment.. LOL

    oh ya 4gt to add, i love midlead ppl around. shiok ar... i noe nuts but i love talk rubbish.. my hobby ~

    n see ppl talk good english around in forum.. but in real life duno.. maybe they talk a a a a ah... grumble like f ... who knows.. maybe more than 50% chance is true coz forum is the onli place to show they can type godo english but cant speak.
    Last edited by jia_yvon; 02-03-2008 at 12:15 PM.


    Quote Originally Posted by newbie View Post
    dats y. i computer hero

  50. #50
    jia_yvon
    has no status.
    SBF Lacer jia_yvon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Singapore Bedok
    Posts
    6,330
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tookara View Post
    yeah u have a point. i doubt he'll find a buyer for a 100k bmw in these pages
    i believe ask around no need money is nth wrong rite ?

    100k can not la... 97k i take for sure. lol

    but he said he dunwanan lose so much for NTH ..

    aniway this is forum wat...

    i also can say i gt a bmw 575 for sale, bit ching around ask ppl gif mi a quote, how high he quote i also say dunwan la too low i dunwanan lose so much for nth, i sell myself can easily sell 20k more.

    many ppl liek this around wat. if ask them buy the car at 100k, they say dunwan la too ex la.. bo hua la... but if ask them sell at 100k they will say dunwan la price too cheap lose too much la.. also bo hua... human nature.. buy cheap sell high ma. best is dun lose for nth. meaning buy 100k drive then sell at 100k. but izt possible ? LOL

    ps ps im juz talk cok around, midlead ppl.. all my post are rubbish. dun waste time read. if u read u muz be more stupid than mi . coz im stupid enough. lOL
    Last edited by jia_yvon; 02-03-2008 at 12:21 PM.


    Quote Originally Posted by newbie View Post
    dats y. i computer hero

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •