SBF Lacer
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by r3iz View Post
    Sorry but.. erm.... what is the difference between the kawasaki super kips.. and the normal kawasaki krr 150 kips....

So is it the same....

a bit confused here
    same..

Quote Originally Posted by geekster View Post
    Hi, anybody knows where to get the KRR's cousin, the Victor M? Looking for it. Thanks
    dunno...
    Kindly read thru at least the intro section first before decide to post any comments.... thanks...

Please proceed to this website/web link if you guys have any technical issues on Kawasaki Kips/KR150, I'll update the 1st POST as and when there's a new question. Newbies questions on the top as well.

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6285055#post6285055

Ghost_law84
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default What is the best mod for kRr?

newbie here still p-plate but wht is the best mod for KrR?
    beside fairing and stuff ??
    Class 2 & 3
    1st - kawasaki ninja 150cc - Unknow
    2nd - Suzuki gsf bandit 400 - current
    To different minds, the same world is a hell, and a heaven

rylche
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Been looking at the KRR or the SP for my first bike. I want something with enough speed to power out of dangerous situations but still remain perfectly stable during rainy days and hard corners. Are there good tyres which offers superb grip for the KRR?

Also, how is the riding position on the KRR as compared to a more neutral CB400-kind street bike? I do not like bending forwards way too much; just a slight bit will do to avoid wind shear.
    Class 2B
    FW TA200

Safety above all

Jundeang
    >
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by compfused View Post
    Got..Just paste the VTEC sticker on it..Instant VTEC..
    mine got NOS! (sticker)

mew?

<3 Vickii and Freya
    ://www.demonchild.org

apekyano
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by iCeLkipS View Post
    I came to know that some KR are fitted with spoke rims. What are the difference between a sport rim and spokes rim as in the performance?
    harlo all...
    i just got my kr for abt 3 months lahh..
    still considered new to the bike..
    mine currently using spoke rim..
    to me its nicer lahh..
    and oso much much lighterr...

BUT

the not so nice part is...
    must owaeys be careful coz the tyre anytym can punctured..
    other than that all ok..

apekyano
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Valarie View Post
    Resh, no worries. KRR bikes can run on 91 % octane. Any effects on performance? Yes.. the lesser the octane, the longer the combustion. Adverse effects on machine? No.
    bro off topic..
    but ur bike nice or wad siaaa...
    hahaha..
    i like ur single seater..

fireshamie
    has no status.
    SBF Lady Riders
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by rylche View Post
    Been looking at the KRR or the SP for my first bike. I want something with enough speed to power out of dangerous situations but still remain perfectly stable during rainy days and hard corners. Are there good tyres which offers superb grip for the KRR?

Also, how is the riding position on the KRR as compared to a more neutral CB400-kind street bike? I do not like bending forwards way too much; just a slight bit will do to avoid wind shear.
    as far as i can gather, battalax is one good brand of tyres..heard abt the performance etc of this n that kind of tyres..n i conclude that battalax is one of d best..personally, i'd stick to battalax..been good on the roads, as far as my riding style goes

if ur thinking of either kr or sp, both sure will have the lean forward posture..they r sportsbikes afterall regarding kr compared to the super4, ur guess is as good as mine..super4 aka cb400 kind of street bikes have a more relaxed posture..kr will def have the lean forward posture, n ow-much-of-the-lean-forward will depend on ur handle bars & footrest, tho doubt it'll b as 'bending forwards way too much' like the bigger cc sportsbikes..

KeraKing
    looking for hi-cam & oversize piston for Sonic
    TeePee
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

krr riding position is more comfortable than sp.
    krr has bigger thicker seat and higher handlebars..
    sp seat hurt my balls.

artpark
    selling my r1 07
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by apekyano View Post
    harlo all...
    i just got my kr for abt 3 months lahh..
    still considered new to the bike..
    mine currently using spoke rim..
    to me its nicer lahh..
    and oso much much lighterr...

BUT

the not so nice part is...
    must owaeys be careful coz the tyre anytym can punctured..
    other than that all ok..
    WOW so easy punctured ?

Zanpaktuo
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hey . my super kips carburetor got stolen.zzz i bought KR stock carburetor 2nd hand but it couldn't fit my motor. why?
    is super kips = kr / krr?
    how much is a first hand super kips carburetor and 2nd hand one how much.
    sorry ppl very new so im gotta need ur enlightenment. pls help

maq
    has no status.
    P Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hi guys,

was planning to get a KR, but i heard a few said "high maintenance,sakit kuat(everytime make problem)". is it true?

i mean i really am attracted and interested in the bike. but i just wanna know these statements are true about the bike? hope for honest and frank answers brothers and sisters! if the bike is really good, why so? if it's slightly true that everytime make problem or high maintanence, i would like to know why so? i mean the common problems with the bike etc.

THANKS GUYS!

Thanks!

adesmond2
    is a Relaxed
    SBF Lacer
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Zanpaktuo View Post
    hey . my super kips carburetor got stolen.zzz i bought KR stock carburetor 2nd hand but it couldn't fit my motor. why?
    err.. how your carb got stolen? You used "air filter" instead?
    normally should be able to fit in.. if you dun know how to, just go to KR thread and ask who is staying near you ad know how to fit it in..

Quote Originally Posted by maq View Post
    hi guys,

was planning to get a KR, but i heard a few said "high maintenance,sakit kuat(everytime make problem)". is it true?

i mean i really am attracted and interested in the bike. but i just wanna know these statements are true about the bike? hope for honest and frank answers brothers and sisters! if the bike is really good, why so? if it's slightly true that everytime make problem or high maintanence, i would like to know why so? i mean the common problems with the bike etc.

THANKS GUYS!

Thanks!
    high maintenance will depends on each of us... I heard people who basic service his bike around 3 months ~6 months one time and full service around 1 year once.. so depending on each of us.. see how long you wan to use your KR..
    Kindly read thru at least the intro section first before decide to post any comments.... thanks...

Please proceed to this website/web link if you guys have any technical issues on Kawasaki Kips/KR150, I'll update the 1st POST as and when there's a new question. Newbies questions on the top as well.

Cracked
    : new layout suck
    Class 2B
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Tose ppl saying kr/tzm/sp "moto sakit" are usually tose ppl who dun noe how to maintain a bike. Ever worst wen tose ppl never even rode those bikes b4 and say so much c*ck.

kr what to scare? can service in jb.. engine oil can use cheap.. onli thing is, kr insurance is expensive. that cannot be argued, the rest.. its just lik a normal 2b bike.

If can afford the insurance, ride kr lor. Dun be scare of the cost.. last time in 2004, kips/m/sp were all ova the place. Dun let ppl who onli ride cubs tell u all sort of rubbish (no offense to cub riders; from personal experience onli i see cub riders telling others kr expensive blah blah blah)

SparkerS1
    is not the only
    Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

2 yrs i nv posted in this thread and it still survives, still the same old qns

Yamaha RXZ, Kawasaki ZX KR150, Yamaha Spark135, Honda CB400 REVO NC42, Suzuki DRZ400SMK8, Aprilia RS125, Suzuki GSXR600K9, Honda RS150R

Click on the bike models for Information/Servicing/Maintenance on Kawasaki KR150, Honda CB400 Revo, Suzuki DRZ400SM and Suzuki GSXR

Facebook HONDA CB400 REVO

Can't post a new thread ?? Read HERE

SBF Garage Sales Act ---> Read HERE

themostestultimategenius
    is an Aprilia fan
    Class 2B
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Zanpaktuo View Post
    How did your carb get stolen? The theif would have to unscrew the tank and remove quite a few things just to steal it. I doubt many even have the tool to remove the spark plug.

themostestultimategenius
    is an Aprilia fan
    Class 2B
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by maq View Post
    hi guys,

THANKS GUYS!

Thanks!
    Depends on how you ride it and how you maintain it. Compared to a 4 stroker, it's definately more expensive to run. But then again, you have close to twice the power of a 4 stroker being produced by the KR's engine. For 2B, I'd say go for a 2 stroker. 4 strokers in the class simply lack power and that is what you don't want when you're on the express way or need to accelerate quickly to avoid an accident.

From personal experience, KRs are pretty reliable as long as it's regularly serviced and you use fully synthetic 2T. They're more reliable than the SP in my opinion. Fuel consumption wise, it drinks up close to double the amount of a 4 stroker due to it being a 2 stroke.
    Compared to it's rival 2 strokers, which they should be compared to and not 4 strokers, it is easy to maintain.

Insurance wise, if you're under 20 and have less than 1 year of riding experience, it will cost you around $1.3K.

adesmond2
    is a Relaxed
    SBF Lacer
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SparkerS1 View Post
    2 yrs i nv posted in this thread and it still survives, still the same old qns
    haha!! it's always the same questions over and over.. bo bian.. we are old man liaoz.. haha!!

Quote Originally Posted by themostestultimategenius View Post
    How did your carb get stolen? The theif would have to unscrew the tank and remove quite a few things just to steal it. I doubt many even have the tool to remove the spark plug.
    i'm thinking also.. if i'm the thief.. i rather go for something that's more easier...
    anyway, no need to remove spark plug to remove carb..
    and no need the exact tool for that.. use something similar can liaoz..

Cracked
    : new layout suck
    Class 2B
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

sparkplug for kr ez to take out. Juz squeeze ur hand thru the little hole in the fairing and fish it out. dun even nid to take out fairing. SP one.. zzz stupid fairing design.

oberfeldwebel
    has no status.
    P Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yeah true that

adesmond2
    is a Relaxed
    SBF Lacer
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

yo guys 0-100 takes how many seconds on a stardard kr?

Zoomer_90
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hey does anybody knows much much to change the front fairing for kr...i m a newbie....so can anyone help me out

adesmond2
    is a Relaxed
    SBF Lacer
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Zoomer_90 View Post
    hey does anybody knows much much to change the front fairing for kr...i m a newbie....so can anyone help me out
    you mean sai tao? (head fairing?)

boi_17
    <-- I am a rider nt a racer -->
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hi fellow riders,

I am a kr rider too. I riding kr for like only about 3 months plus plus. Still considered newbie la.

I have yet to do any servicing to my bike. What should i do to maintain my bike in good condition ???
    ( So far never experience any problem with my bike touchwood dont want to experience anything also. hahaha)
    What all should i tell my mechanic to change ?? eg. spark plug..etc etc

And Riders can i just know how much to repair my fairing ?? i got few cracks at the bottom of my side fairing.
    And how much does a whole new set of fairing cost (side fairing,head fairing,tail..) ???
    And i like to do a paint job to my bike...heard pearl white more expensive. so still considering the colour but white still the best colour for me la..heheh
    how much does it cost to do a paint job lets say green, the fairing, the chassic, the air box all to be green also. ???
    I also want to mod my tail. I want to install a different tail-light too. Heard x1 or r6 tail looks good. How much would it cost ??

hahah sry guys asking too many question one shot.
    hope you guys would help me out.
    thanks

adesmond2
    is a Relaxed
    SBF Lacer
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by boi_17 View Post
    hi fellow riders,

I am a kr rider too. I riding kr for like only about 3 months plus plus. Still considered newbie la.

I have yet to do any servicing to my bike. What should i do to maintain my bike in good condition ???
    ( So far never experience any problem with my bike touchwood dont want to experience anything also. hahaha)
    What all should i tell my mechanic to change ?? eg. spark plug..etc etc

And Riders can i just know how much to repair my fairing ?? i got few cracks at the bottom of my side fairing.
    And how much does a whole new set of fairing cost (side fairing,head fairing,tail..) ???
    And i like to do a paint job to my bike...heard pearl white more expensive. so still considering the colour but white still the best colour for me la..heheh
    how much does it cost to do a paint job lets say green, the fairing, the chassic, the air box all to be green also. ???
    I also want to mod my tail. I want to install a different tail-light too. Heard x1 or r6 tail looks good. How much would it cost ??

hahah sry guys asking too many question one shot.
    hope you guys would help me out.
    thanks
    err bro.. answer you in KR thread already..

adesmond2
    is a Relaxed
    SBF Lacer
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Bike found by Police 15min ride away from stolen location.
    *suspected unable to start thus left it there after "towing" to that location. **guys** pls fix disc lock or at least 1 way alarm to "prevent" thief.. Thanks for any look out..
    Last edited by adesmond2; 25-02-2011 at 03:31 PM.

boi_17
    <-- I am a rider nt a racer -->
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hi riders,

Do any of u know where i can buy rear seat cowl for kr.
    The kind where u remove the pillion seat and put the cowl,make it look like single seater.

And where can i get fairing extension, extension under the belly.

How much would each cost..dont want to kenna chop from shop that y hehe.

hope u guys will help me out.. =)

bro131313
    has no status.
    P Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by boi_17 View Post
    hi riders,

Do any of u know where i can buy rear seat cowl for kr.
    The kind where u remove the pillion seat and put the cowl,make it look like single seater.

And where can i get fairing extension, extension under the belly.

How much would each cost..dont want to kenna chop from shop that y hehe.

hope u guys will help me out.. =)
    bro.. you know where's planet? that long string of bike shops.. I remember it's one of them...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123