Welcome to the new Bajaj Pulsar Thread 21/4/08.
As our community is getting mature, we feel that it is time to bring the Bajaj team to a new wholesome level. But first we must unite all pulsarian out there. Irregardless of new, old, ex pulsar rider or even if u own a Bajaj, you are welcome to join and chat in this new thread.
Our aim for this new thread will be :
1) There will be a series of touring/long or short trip outside singapore.
2) Some of these trip is organise by other bike group or main outing done by SBF.
3) Building up ours "on the road" experience.
4) Building up friendship with other bikes.
5) BUilding up the confidence level between you and ur ride.
There will also be couple of meetup for a short break and chatting session, every forenightly, some rounding around singapore or even go JB for a quick top up.
So now, we calling all pulsarian to unite under this new thread. Please remember.... a strength of one person is not enough to accomplish all this, Let us all play a part to keep and bring this New Bajaj Pulsar team to a new level.
Note: Previous two thread of Bajaj Pulsar (1 residing in Bike Spec & Review and the other here in Naked Bike section) had been merge into one thread and requested to be locked for our references. All pulsarian please take note.