-1 (0%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by rookie517 View Post
    what made the husky interesting is, it is a 2smoker

the rest of sm is thumper.
    still, u can always motard a ktm2 also and it'll be more powerful. btw, what are the rest of sm models eh? maybe, there're some i've yet to hear about.

rookie517
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

for 2A, drz-sm, wr250x, husky Te250 sm converted, ktm 400 sm, etc

2B, you already knew it

anyway, nothing beat a screaming 125 smoker, just like ya rs125
    the good old days...

www.smae.com.sg

personified
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by firefox87 View Post
    paiseh la if i make the trip there on a non-scrambler bike. haha.. for me, i think RS125 is very good enough and may be better than some class2A sportsbikes. as for husky sm125, wr 250 and drz 400 is confirmed better right? and with wr125 in the mix now, i don't which is better. with husky being expensive, i'm not sure if it's worth it more on the looks or the power of the bike. care to make a comparison to these other scramblers?

with this husky going at 25km/l, it certainly doesn't drink petrol as much as an rs125. but then again, the feel of riding an RS125 is priceless. the power and the style. as for husky, i've yet to test ride it. maybe can borrow yours ah? hehe...

as for riding experience, i don't know the difference between an SM bike and a sportsbike. is the leaning angle, stability, weight almost the same? apart from the strong pick up and max speed, what else separate rs125 from husky125? and btw, what's the max speed for husky eh?
    bro,,wad to pai say..ppl come in all kind of bikes to look look see see..,bikers r bikers regardless of make,model n capacity..i seen ppl comin in retro honda CGs to KTM RC8,..i cant tell u much abt WRs or Zees,its my 1st motard,i been riding 'prilias before..my bike not stock so u try wont be much help,u can go over sporting n talk to joe(da boss),he has a registered bike,u can test that (its actually the same bike being tested in sept issue of motorculture asia. previous august issue also have write up on sm125.
    SM weighs def lighter than sportsbike...lean angle,i feel i can lean more on SM,maybe of the ground clearance,stability is as good as sportsbike,don forget wheel size same as RS,having say it all,RS sportbike..husky SM..its a matter of preference,if involve in slide,u can pik up an SM n still ride it,its that rugged but for sports bike,its gonna be costly,gotta buy new fairing..i dunno knw wad the top for stock husky(my guess abt 100km),my bike does 131km easily n i can do 140+km if i change back to original rear spoxs(all this i tried not frm standstill,its along empty stretch of road,on top gear,i downshift to 4th n full throttle n before i knw it,me hit 131.n i believe if on tracks like PG,dont think RS will wack the SM(with a smaller rear),it def be a hard battle but if in tuas track,the SM is much easier to handle,short sharp corners ideal for motard,(their max lean angle is very extreme).

cheers

Personified Motosports..Dealer for R&G Racing Products
    Call 97978686
    Visit Personified Motosports Facebook for More Motorcycle Madness
    http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/p...00001193148916

personified
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

for 2A, drz-sm, wr250x, husky Te250 sm converted, ktm 400 sm, etc

2B, you already knew it

anyway, nothing beat a screaming 125 smoker, just like ya rs125
    yes n nothing will ever beat the feelin of a 125 pacing with 400s n 500s n overtakin them in a race

question..why do motoGP riders (e.g. nicky hayden,max biaggi) wanna try their hands to race a supermoto?

because racing a motard is largely based more on rider skills than just having a fast bike

Call 97978686

rookie517
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by personified View Post
    yes n nothing will ever beat the feelin of a 125 pacing with 400s n 500s n overtakin them in a race

question..why do motoGP riders (e.g. nicky hayden,max biaggi) wanna try their hands to race a supermoto?

because racing a motard is largely based more on rider skills than just having a fast bike

mayb i'm those ol school rider, i started on 125 smoker and been riding them for past 10years

it is still a blast on the track!!
    the good old days...

www.smae.com.sg

personified
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

mayb i'm those ol school rider, i started on 125 smoker and been riding them for past 10years

it is still a blast on the track!!
    yo..u old school?than i muz be museum piece!!!

heres my 2 strokers i been riding since 1981
    Kawasaki GTO
    Yamaha RD125LC
    Suzuki RG250 Gamma
    Cagiva C12
    Aprilia RS125 Extrema
    Aprilia RS125 Bumble Bee
    Husqvarna SM125

n aft 27 years,i finally applied for 2A but haven done any course yet,its only because theres no body bringing their 125 to race n i wanna see ware i stand with the others if i have a same capacity bike..

Call 97978686

firefox87
    has no status.
    Class 2
    Feedback Score
    -1 (0%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

bro,,wad to pai say..ppl come in all kind of bikes to look look see see..,bikers r bikers regardless of make,model n capacity..i seen ppl comin in retro honda CGs to KTM RC8,..i cant tell u much abt WRs or Zees,its my 1st motard,i been riding 'prilias before..my bike not stock so u try wont be much help,u can go over sporting n talk to joe(da boss),he has a registered bike,u can test that (its actually the same bike being tested in sept issue of motorculture asia. previous august issue also have write up on sm125.
    SM weighs def lighter than sportsbike...lean angle,i feel i can lean more on SM,maybe of the ground clearance,stability is as good as sportsbike,don forget wheel size same as RS,having say it all,RS sportbike..husky SM..its a matter of preference,if involve in slide,u can pik up an SM n still ride it,its that rugged but for sports bike,its gonna be costly,gotta buy new fairing..i dunno knw wad the top for stock husky(my guess abt 100km),my bike does 131km easily n i can do 140+km if i change back to original rear spoxs(all this i tried not frm standstill,its along empty stretch of road,on top gear,i downshift to 4th n full throttle n before i knw it,me hit 131.n i believe if on tracks like PG,dont think RS will wack the SM(with a smaller rear),it def be a hard battle but if in tuas track,the SM is much easier to handle,short sharp corners ideal for motard,(their max lean angle is very extreme).

cheers
    the thing that really interest me is certainly the weight of supermotard and the cost of a fall. if i fall down, no need worry about changing fairings and all. can just pick and go. and about the weight, can easily handle with better ease. so max speed on stock is 100km/h? but urs is 131? why ah? modification street legal or not?

the only reasons i would love to get my hands on an rs125 are on its look and power of speed. but if i can sacrifice a bit of those for a husky, the husky certainly can excite me and save my pocket in the long run. and husqvarna still looks great!! need to save money first ya then can talk.

personified
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

the thing that really interest me is certainly the weight of supermotard and the cost of a fall. if i fall down, no need worry about changing fairings and all. can just pick and go. and about the weight, can easily handle with better ease. so max speed on stock is 100km/h? but urs is 131? why ah? modification street legal or not?

the only reasons i would love to get my hands on an rs125 are on its look and power of speed. but if i can sacrifice a bit of those for a husky, the husky certainly can excite me and save my pocket in the long run. and husqvarna still looks great!! need to save money first ya then can talk.
    yo dude,lol cant disclose here...when u get yr husky,than will tell u..lol..
    cheers

Call 97978686

firefox87
    has no status.
    Class 2
    Feedback Score
    -1 (0%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

can pm me wad. if can go 131, good enuff seh. the thing that put me off scramblers is the super low cruising speed. and perhaps complicated things to take note of the bike.

anyway, ask u something ah. will you trade off your husky for a class 2a or 2 scrambler? what's your reason over it? cos wr250 seems really nice though.

personified
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[QUOTE=firefox87;4715640]can pm me wad. if can go 131, good enuff seh. the thing that put me off scramblers is the super low cruising speed. and perhaps complicated things to take note of the bike.

anyway, ask u something ah. will you trade off your husky for a class 2a or 2 scrambler? what's your reason over it? cos wr250 seems really nice though.[/

im encourage to take my 2A so i actually went to apply...the only thing which im concern is switching from racing 2T to 4T..n yes,its some sort of firm already..im tradin my bike when i get my 2A n that bike is the Husqvarna SMR310...

if u notice bikes i have own..except for GTO,the rest are almost race prep.
    so i rather buy bikes thats race ready,save the trouble of sourcing for parts n downtime.

Call 97978686

firefox87
    has no status.
    Class 2
    Feedback Score
    -1 (0%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

btw, where's the best shop to get a husky? i can't seem to find any at bt merah and ubi.

personified
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

btw, where's the best shop to get a husky? i can't seem to find any at bt merah and ubi.
    mah motor..can look for either of these 2 cool dudes..yazid or rahim,

Call 97978686

shaneng7
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i rode a husky sm125 before. it's quite fun riding it but i must warn u maintainence and spare parts are really expensive.

and resale value is quite low, so yeah, if u got money, why not.

personified
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by shaneng7 View Post
    i rode a husky sm125 before. it's quite fun riding it but i must warn u maintainence and spare parts are really expensive.

and resale value is quite low, so yeah, if u got money, why not.

ya i agree with u but that was when husky didnt have a proper agent ..so when did u owned yer husky?
    things gets really different when there a proper agent to maintain the brand..
    now would u compare an italian racebred machine with a japanese daily runabout? e.g. ferrari to a honda? or even a VW owner comparing with toyotas..
    u dont hear ferraris owners complaining their parts cost more than nissan GTR even though both cars are juz as fast in terms of performance

resale value is not low,niche brands market is smaller,juz gotta wait for rite buyer to come along,onli ppl who appreciates will see value to it..think alfa romeos,skodas RS..

ppl onli say its not the worth onli because they cant see the value to it..but i can tell u they would love to own one if given the chance..

Call 97978686

firefox87
    has no status.
    Class 2
    Feedback Score
    -1 (0%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i would also love to get my hands on one if given the chance too. btw bro, when you taking your class 2A? maybe can sell your modded husky to me by then. so i no need to fix up anything.

serious talk though, there's a sale floating in slackriders.com for a husky 125 going at 3k. i was thinking of getting that but hell, i have no experience on testing how good the bike should be. maybe when i ride, i thought it's good but actually is one of the worst conditioned husky. cos i'm thinking of getting a 2nd bike to share.

personified
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i would also love to get my hands on one if given the chance too. btw bro, when you taking your class 2A? maybe can sell your modded husky to me by then. so i no need to fix up anything.

serious talk though, there's a sale floating in slackriders.com for a husky 125 going at 3k. i was thinking of getting that but hell, i have no experience on testing how good the bike should be. maybe when i ride, i thought it's good but actually is one of the worst conditioned husky. cos i'm thinking of getting a 2nd bike to share.
    u can check out mah dude...i think have some promotion going on..not quite sure...btw bro my husky is not mod la,its still considered stock..

Call 97978686

firefox87
    has no status.
    Class 2
    Feedback Score
    -1 (0%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i dunno knw wad the top for stock husky(my guess abt 100km),my bike does 131km easily n i can do 140+km if i change back to original rear spoxs(all this i tried not frm standstill,its along empty stretch of road,on top gear,i downshift to 4th n full throttle n before i knw it,me hit 131.
    u can check out mah dude...i think have some promotion going on..not quite sure...btw bro my husky is not mod la,its still considered stock..
    that's why i thought u modified it already. heh...

aimaresma
    at work
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey personified, so the SMR 310 is a 4 stroke engine? I guess it gives more top end power? haha..Husky fascinates me because i owned a SM125 b4..

*thumbs up
    2006-2007 HUSQVARNA SM125
    2005-2010 VESPA PX 150
    2008-2010 HONDA XR400R, HONDA CBF 150
    2010-2012 HONDA ST1100Y
    2008-2013 HONDA CBF 150
    2013-2015 SUZUKI DRZ400SM

Present Ride: NIL

firefox87
    has no status.
    Class 2
    Feedback Score
    -1 (0%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

bro, where u buy your SM125 eh? how come it's very hard to get info about from the internet. even the official website on SM125 is not around.

personified
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

that's why i thought u modified it already. heh...
    i considered it still stock cause only have derestriction kit bolted on n it goes like a stinker!!!

but till now i asked around to do mods,most of the mech says."no need la" ..n i found out why,the sm125 is "ready to race",everything abt it is already done,juz derestrict it n u have one hellva bike to handle...

hmmm...onli thing that can be done is to import in a 155 big bore kit but that my friend.is another story..

Call 97978686

personified
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

bro, where u buy your SM125 eh? how come it's very hard to get info about from the internet. even the official website on SM125 is not around.

i bought it direct from joseph lee from sporting motors but if u need financing than gotta go mah motors n buy...
    visit husqvarna.ita

Call 97978686

salibandy
    has no status.
    P Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Old thread I'm digging up, but anyone selling a Husky 125 SM? I'm looking for a second hand, cause first hand is really expensive.

Thanks

Dzefro
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hey guys,

looking for an arrow full system for husqvarna 125sm, not alot of them i know. but the price is woohoo.. so ex husky owners please do msg me if you have it for sale.

cheers

Man Donut
    Nak nampak hensem jek!
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey any husky riders ard?
    WR200"SM" Rockstar, X1R "BumbleBee", R "Lek Chek" 135, "Ah Pee La" RS 125

fildoprex
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default hey

is this forum still alive?

russellboy84
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Husky rider aboard!

fildoprex
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

bro u riding husky?..is dere any accessories can buy for husky like handlebar or someting?...still very new wif the bike

russellboy84
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by fildoprex View Post
    bro u riding husky?..is dere any accessories can buy for husky like handlebar or someting?...still very new wif the bike
    yeah. you can change the handlebar (example protaper), exhaust (example arrow)..

Bonswaggle
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hello all! i'm am currently torn between the husky and the suzuki dr 125 sm...why these two? haha cos i'm gonna have my 2B soon and i'm not very tall, standing at 1.65m, these are the two bikes i'm able to handle comfortably...first choice was a yamaha wr 125 x but that bike is way too high! i'm really interested in the husqvarna sm 125. its a real beauty!! however i'm quite concerned about its maintenance though...is there anyone who can shed some light on its fuel consumption and whether or not its a expensive bike to maintain(servicing, problems etc.)?

aijud
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Myself riding a husky bot it bac in nov.. Nice bike strong pick up but '09 stock pipe lots of restiction. For those interested in gettin a husky b prepared to burn hole in ur pocket. Best solution is change to arrow pipe. Street legal and can get it frm bike tech 21. After changing the pipe then can feel its raw power. Alot of diff frm stock. Pickup similar to ktm200. Bike meant for pick up not distance so for those who loves to speed all e way at any expressway i suggest u get a road bike not a scrambler/motard type. So far max speed i did was 157.. Thats considered enuf for me. Anymore info and questions bout the bike can feel free to do so @ supermoto.sg.. U'll find every question bout this bike there so see u guys there..

jyo
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aijud View Post
    Myself riding a husky bot it bac in nov.. Nice bike strong pick up but '09 stock pipe lots of restiction. For those interested in gettin a husky b prepared to burn hole in ur pocket. Best solution is change to arrow pipe. Street legal and can get it frm bike tech 21. After changing the pipe then can feel its raw power. Alot of diff frm stock. Pickup similar to ktm200. Bike meant for pick up not distance so for those who loves to speed all e way at any expressway i suggest u get a road bike not a scrambler/motard type. So far max speed i did was 157.. Thats considered enuf for me. Anymore info and questions bout the bike can feel free to do so @ supermoto.sg.. U'll find every question bout this bike there so see u guys there..
    Bro, how much u paid for your husky ? with COE.. thanks !

husky125
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default heyy

heyy im also using a husqvarna 125. Bought it abt 4 months ago. Will love to meet up to talk more abt the bike.

personified
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by husky125 View Post
    heyy im also using a husqvarna 125. Bought it abt 4 months ago. Will love to meet up to talk more abt the bike.
    go supermoto.sg ....u get your answers there

btw if any SM125 riders need protectors,sliders,handguards.toe chain guard...accessories for SM125 call me 97978686..

cheerios!!!

Call 97978686

vl125
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hello husky broness can anyone help me...where to get e husky sms125 or anyone selling his...i really want one or is there any 2 hand i can get

Az_itsme
    HuskyHero
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

take a look at supermoto.sg there might be some avail still, i know some of the husky guys are upgrading their bike..if u want mine u have to wait till october..hehehe gd luck cheers btw u can get new ones from mah motors
    Last edited by Az_itsme; 04-04-2011 at 02:26 PM.

pringle of scotland
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by vl125 View Post
    Hello husky broness can anyone help me...where to get e husky sms125 or anyone selling his...i really want one or is there any 2 hand i can get
    can check out at mah motors. about 10k+ i think for 1st hand. but great quality bike, top-notch parts with heft price tag.
    == == == DOG ON THE ROAD == == ==

haoKR
    is a slow rider..
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

just called n ask,quoted me otr rd 13k+,19yr old
    dan i ask machine,7k+
    -.-

Ride Defensively; always.

Class BB2BDC - 11AUG2010
    Kawasaki KIPS -> 2010 ~ 2014
    Aprilia RS125(09) -> 2014 ~ 2017
    Class BB2ADC - NOV2016
    Suzuki DRZ -> 2017 ~ 2018
    Honda Revo -> 2018 ~

Az_itsme
    HuskyHero
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by haoKR View Post
    dan i ask machine,7k+
    -.-
    how can there be a difference of 6k just for coe,road tax,insurance,iu and other paperwork money.. doesnt make sense

the machine price is definitely higher than 7k. Its closer to 10k
    Be a HERO

Add this Space For your Meat Fix: https://www.facebook.com/JamesButcheryCo?fref=ts
    ________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

aprie
    loves his ride!
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by haoKR View Post
    dan i ask machine,7k+
    -.-
    Hey bro, i was quoted 13k too but i'm 23 yrs old, 3 yrs riding experience. Is mah motors a reputable shop? Are u getting yours soon?

xxmin_Naxx
    has no status.
    P Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cool for all the info and reviews on the husky 125.been hearing it alot lately.. if i decided to downgrade to a smaller motard..is it advisable?..currently riding a drz. financial issues..thanks

erulmrgrumpy
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi

Is it still available in the market?or just 2nd hand ones available??

dineze
    has no status.
    P Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

For anyone reading this, fc is roughly 16km/l, 110km/h at roughly 8000rpm, average 100km to reserve tank. Bike has arrow header, stock jetting and speed is calibrated via vapor trail tech.

Not sure how one can get 25km/l unless their jetting is very lean, meter very inflated, or there's something really wrong with my bike... Top speeds in excess of 150km/h (actual speed, not meter speed) also very unlikely due to the 14-45 gear ratio but the bike still goes quite fast for a 2b bike lah.

Spare parts just order online or ask a reputable scrambler mech to do it for you. The shops that used to bring in husky parts take a long time to source for parts and I don't think they support husky owners anymore.

Danilukeyluke
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Anymore husky 125 rider here? :-)

motard55
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i thought of getting husky 125sm for my next bike.
    can i know the cost of the maintenance and where exactly can i get the parts.

husqy
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

any active husly riders?
    Last edited by husqy; 18-09-2016 at 06:11 PM.

haoKR
    is a slow rider..
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Any riders?
    Where to service this bike, and are parts available ?
    tia

Ride Defensively; always.

Class BB2BDC - 11AUG2010
    Kawasaki KIPS -> 2010 ~ 2014
    Aprilia RS125(09) -> 2014 ~ 2017
    Class BB2ADC - NOV2016
    Suzuki DRZ -> 2017 ~ 2018
    Honda Revo -> 2018 ~

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12