has no status.
    Deregistered
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default [DIY] The Clinic

yesterday went to buy a battery charger...
    as mentioned previously...now the clinic is open for biz/consultation/chit chat and anything and everything u want to discuss..
    as mentioned means testing apply to all ..if approved kopi o for u..
    if not approved the fees is 1 kopi o ...rain check accepted hahah..
    come down and lets chat ..
    free battery testing and charging..washing facility available,,BYO supplies
    on appointment only..

Clarifications:
    1. the place is at my residence....i live in an apartment ..in the upp. east coast area..where u can have aceess to power and water supplies..
    2 the make appointment is to ensure i am around...of course u can always pop in to visit me ...even when i am not in..in fact u can make your own arrangements to meet here to discuss things ..clean up your bike ,give it good polish...or do some simple repairs.

there is nothing to sell or buy..i am no salesman...i dont run any buisness,
    the only motive is to meet more friends..and in the process understand bikes better..by offering to recharge batteries is just only a small gesture, others may in time can offer their expertise or loan of equipment

this is only a start to offer assitance to those who are lost in simple repairs.
    and who do not want to be fleeced by services providers. and wanty to learn & DIY i dont mind doing it if i can ..obviously there is a limit how much can 1 guy do..thus the more the merrier
    In that case...
    I Propose to gather on the second saturday of every month say at 3pm..
    The venue is The Bayshore Condo.
    There is a security check at the entrance..just say u are visiting me.living in tower 2b ,unit 04-01..
    hope to see some PK or other forummers...
    if there is other proposal for the time/day please let me know
    cheers and have a good day

Lets have the first meeting on 12 July 2008.

you can reach me via :
    mobile 91797182
    email: mepkoh@yahoo.com.sg
    or pm..
    Last edited by mepkoh; 14-06-2008 at 04:09 PM.

vincekam
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I read and read and read and I still don't understand what you're trying to say. Looks like I miss out some conversation somewhere.

What are you trying to sell or share?
    My understanding is you giving FREE KOPI? FREE CHAT? FREE WASH? or what?

Still blurr blurr duh.
    Lets keep English simple...

Cheers!
    Quote Originally Posted by mepkoh View Post
    yesterday went to buy a battery charger...
    as mentioned previously...now the clinic is open for biz/consultation/chit chat and anything and everything u want to discuss..
    as mentioned means testing apply to all ..if approved kopi o for u..
    if not approved the fees is 1 kopi o ...rain check accepted hahah..
    come down and lets chat ..
    free battery testing and charging..washing facility available,,BYO supplies
    on appointment only..
    Women will never be as successful as men because they have no wives to advise them.

kmax
    rides bicycle
    Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

there's phantom workshop thread..
    http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums...=157594&page=8

and chit chat thread..
    http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums...157319&page=43

just another extra clean up work for u uncle vince..

mepkoh
    has no status.
    Deregistered
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

well..ya chat...sometimes cannot solve problem..just offering a place to discuss and solve some simple problems related to bikes..
    just a place to get together to solve the problems hands on rather than chat and chat...with no solution at hand..

if that is not permissable than i will understand as somehow i have a feeling that this forum will be run like a private forum...
    off course this is not an attempt to market anything...i have nothing to sell nor anything to push...just have a meeting place where u can wash your bike and do some simple maintenace ..after all forums are here to help each other(as far as i understand this forum is all about)

what do I get out of it?? everything is free...
    to make friends and at the same time increae our understanding on the bikes we ride..

so it is all in simple english no hidden agenda of any sort..i am a hands on guy
    i will let my hands do the talking rather than be a cyber doc..

jB
    has 4 and counting! :D
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Haha dude I understand your good will, perhaps you'd like to move a step ahead by like putting on a fixed day(Friday Noon, Sat/Sun Morning/Noon), catering for most working class for this clinic of yours I'm sure more will be drinking coffee with you and joking around while getting themselves dirty all over from their bikes

Smiles,
    jB :]
    Click below link or copy+paste for good deals!
    http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php/417915-WTS-Shoei-XR-1100-Diabolic-Cimmerian-Mint-Condition-L-Size-CHEAP!-9-8-10?p=8191458#post8191458

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php/406472-WTS-Blaupunkt-Style-Headphones-Unopened-BNIB!

kmax
    rides bicycle
    Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

it's great effort from you to solve everyone's problem's hands on,

it's public forum but every 101 user with 101 problems open new threads for each and own intention...

but there's official question for newbie thread
    http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums...86306&page=108

there's official bike wash thread
    http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums...d.php?t=154507

but again. if u still insist to post on ur own thread, rather than utilize the existing threads, feel free to do so...

mepkoh
    has no status.
    Deregistered
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

jb..thank you for your encouragement..
    as you all know ...i will be a senile citizen soon..
    anytime will do as long as i am around..that is why apointment required..

hahahah...time is what i have now.....or is it?? i dont know for how long
    Last edited by mepkoh; 13-06-2008 at 01:59 PM.

mepkoh
    has no status.
    Deregistered
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kmax View Post
    it's great effort from you to solve everyone's problem's hands on,

it's public forum but every 101 user with 101 problems open new threads for each and own intention...

but there's official question for newbie thread
    http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums...86306&page=108

there's official bike wash thread
    http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums...d.php?t=154507

but again. if u still insist to post on ur own thread, rather than utilize the existing threads, feel free to do so...
    thank you for posting...i use this thread so as not to confuse anyone...looking for a hands on solution
    why at phantomknights you may ask..personaly i am riding on so can relate more to it..bear with me...
    if this thread is hopeless it will die a natural death..you dont have to do anything to it.

ya..i am not god or a genius to solve all the 101 problems...just some simple dude here ...
    Last edited by mepkoh; 13-06-2008 at 01:56 PM.

jB
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

thank you for your encouragement..
    as you all know ...i will be a senile citizen soon..
    anytime will do as long as i am around..thast why apointment required..
    All the best Doc
    http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php/417915-WTS-Shoei-XR-1100-Diabolic-Cimmerian-Mint-Condition-L-Size-CHEAP!-9-8-10?p=8191458#post8191458

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php/406472-WTS-Blaupunkt-Style-Headphones-Unopened-BNIB!

vincekam
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

So what do you think guys? If I am to lock this thread, I'll be looking ugly.
    But if I don't lock, I am not doing my part to tidy the forum.

You all decide..
    1. Leave it.
    2. Lock it.
    3. Get the hell outa here and pretend I didn't saw nothing.

But seriously, I do agree with jB suggestion:
    Haha dude I understand your good will, perhaps you'd like to move a step ahead by like putting on a fixed day(Friday Noon, Sat/Sun Morning/Noon), catering for most working class for this clinic of yours I'm sure more will be drinking coffee with you and joking around while getting themselves dirty all over from their bikes

Hey, some still remember those time when we used to have DIY session monthly and seeing lots of phantoms getting their bike make over or mod over the few hours.

Cheers!
    Women will never be as successful as men because they have no wives to advise them.

jB
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

1) Leave it and let the majority decide over time, everybody deserves a chance
    2) refer to 1)
    3) you can't, you're here posting already

agree with me? I'm called jB for a reason

Smiles at Cheers! :]

madman
    misses his VLX600...
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I say, give you a chance to make things even clearer.

1st of all, where is this place to be, and why is it that appointment has to be made?
    what is the nature of business that place is? A cafe, bikeshop, ???

2nd, if need to make appointment, then it will be too troublesome.
    Imagine one needs to make an appointment, so that "we" can go there for meetup. I personally prefer one we can just happy go, happy leave.

3) Once it is make clear, our mods will decide to close this or not.
    My opinion is, if you are not sure or not whether this is approved or wadever, the 1st thing you should do is PM the mods and let them know your intention, and NOT just post something and yet is nothing. The thread title, your 1st post, it confuses people. Wanna do something, do it right. Post the details properly, so we know what you are trying to achieve.

4) Hope you are not offended. Make things clear and provide all the info, so we know what's going on.

Contact me at 9858 6442 (madman) 9845 6442 (Babycakes)
    Visit me at www.Fat2FitChallenge.com or add me in FB nutrition4u.sg

mepkoh
    has no status.
    Deregistered
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by madman View Post
    I say, give you a chance to make things even clearer.

1st of all, where is this place to be, and why is it that appointment has to be made?
    what is the nature of business that place is? A cafe, bikeshop, ???

2nd, if need to make appointment, then it will be too troublesome.
    Imagine one needs to make an appointment, so that "we" can go there for meetup. I personally prefer one we can just happy go, happy leave.

3) Once it is make clear, our mods will decide to close this or not.
    My opinion is, if you are not sure or not whether this is approved or wadever, the 1st thing you should do is PM the mods and let them know your intention, and NOT just post something and yet is nothing. The thread title, your 1st post, it confuses people. Wanna do something, do it right. Post the details properly, so we know what you are trying to achieve.

4) Hope you are not offended. Make things clear and provide all the info, so we know what's going on.
    1. the place is at my residence....i live in an apartment ..in the upp. east coast area..where u can have aceess to power and water supplies..
    2 the make appointment is to ensure i am around...of course u can always pop in to visit me ...even when i am not in..in fact u can make your own arrangements to meet here to discuss things ..clean up your bike ,give it good polish...or do some simple repairs.
    3..hey u respond just like a civil servant..ask for permission..in a forum??
    i suppose u have not read my previous posts on this matter..obviously if u
    have u will understand...if i may quote the popular suggestion which put off new forummers is "use the search"..
    4. i am not offended in any way....but some may feel otherwise..
    the only motive is to meet more friends..and in the process understand bikes better..by offering to recharge batteries is just only a small gesture, others may in time can offer their expertise or loan of equipment

this is only a start to offer assitance to those who are lost in simple repairs.
    and who do not want to be fleeced by services providers. i dont mind doing it if i can ..obviously there is a limit how much can 1 guy do..thus the more the merrier

if indeed a regular fixed time is necessary than i am sure we can figure it out when the need arises ..
    i hope this clears the air abit...

if more clarifications is required feel free to ask here or pm me...
    Last edited by mepkoh; 13-06-2008 at 10:47 PM.

vincekam
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Hi mepkoh,

Nice place you got.
    What I am thinking right now is to suggest a monthly gathering/diy together at your place. There, we can have relax/drinks/coffee/snacks while watching some strips their bikes.

It remind me of some 30 years ago where my elder brother use our kampong house for their motorbike club (scrambler) which they gather Mon-Fri night.

I think you mis-understood what madman trying to phrase. The forum text is 'very' mis-leading in many ways.

On a bad day, some may read is as offensive. On a good day, some would just take it as a compliment.

Whatever it is, why not make some plans and trims of the corner to set it up beautifully. I sincerely hope my comment would not sounds offensive to any.

Cheers!
    3..hey u respond just like a civil servant..ask for permission..in a forum??
    i suppose u have not read my previous posts on this matter..obviously if u
    have u will understand...if i may quote the popular suggestion which put off new forummers is "use the search"..
    4. i am not offended in any way....but some may feel otherwise..

and who do not want to be fleeced by services providers. i dont mind doing it if i can ..obviously there is a limit how much can 1 guy do..thus the more the merrier

if indeed a regular fixed time is necessary than i am sure we can figure it out when the need arises ..
    i hope this clears the air abit...

if more clarifications is required feel free to ask here or pm me...

mepkoh
    has no status.
    Deregistered
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

In that case...
    I Propose to gather on the second saturday of every month say at 3pm..
    The venue is The Bayshore Condo.
    There is a security check at the entrance..just say u are visiting me.living in tower 2b ,unit 04-01..
    hope to see some PK or other forummers...
    if there is other proposal for the time/day please let me know
    cheers and have a good day

Lets have the first meeting on 12 July 2008
    Last edited by mepkoh; 14-06-2008 at 02:03 AM.

mepkoh
    has no status.
    Deregistered
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

you can reach me via :
    mobile 91797182
    email: mepkoh@yahoo.com.sg
    or pm..

jB
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Bayshore? Nice place been there many times.

lawbah
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fiona Xie lives at or near Bayshore right??

mepkoh
    has no status.
    Deregistered
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lawbah View Post
    Fiona Xie lives at or near Bayshore right??
    is it?? havent bum into her yet...

limbat
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Upppsssssssssssssss for this DIYer chat/kopi CLINIC - so date is 2nd Sat on month - hey that 2day ........................... May i comeby to have a look/chat/kopy btw i am a salesman who happens to ride a motorbike as well .........
    HP: 93891138

mepkoh
    has no status.
    Deregistered
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by limbat View Post
    Upppsssssssssssssss for this DIYer chat/kopi CLINIC - so date is 2nd Sat on month - hey that 2day ........................... May i comeby to have a look/chat/kopy btw i am a salesman who happens to ride a motorbike as well .........
    ya..please come..but not today...I have a prior appointment..
    can we count on you for your expertise in batteries and stuff???

jB
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I haven't bumped her yet
    ya..please come..but not today...I have a prior appointment..
    can we count on you for your expertise in batteries and stuff???
    2 old birds combined = 2 thumbs up

madman
    misses his VLX600...
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Thanks for the clear explaination. Now, I know what this is about.

Search or not is one thing, anybody who comes in, will not know what's going on with your post, so, my purpose is so that everyone who read this thread know what's up. I (or anyone else) won't be able to dig up your previous posts, as we are at a total loss of what is happening (your thread title and lack of details in 1st post). As you can see, I'm not the only one who don't understand.

Thanks for offering your place. I'm sure some will be interested to go over.

Just one last request, if you can, edit the 1st post and add in the details.

Contact me at 9858 6442 (madman) 9845 6442 (Babycakes)
    Visit me at www.Fat2FitChallenge.com or add me in FB nutrition4u.sg

limbat
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Quote Originally Posted by jB View Post
    I haven't bumped her yet
    U cant afford her laaaa ............. Go pick some1 your own size laaaaa

2 old birds combined = 2 thumbs up
    I am not so charitable & old (too much time) like him, i will be there to do some snake oil dance & see if can learn some thing new ornot !!!

Btw, cowboy - u arr like me hor all over the SBF - remember we were chatting abt the MY goods & services licence thingy ............. now hor no need to buy leow - jus have to go apply & attend MPJB lecture for 2 day & you can get this licence ..................

Search or not is one thing, anybody who comes in, will not know what's going on with your post, so, my purpose is so that everyone who read this thread know what's up. I (or anyone else) won't be able to dig up your previous posts, as we are at a total loss of what is happening (your thread title and lack of details in 1st post). As you can see, I'm not the only one who don't understand.
    cool man .............................

ya..please come..but not today...I have a prior appointment.. can we count on you for your expertise in batteries and stuff???

Yes, boss i will watch this thread for my 1st lesson ...................

jB
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

U cant afford her laaaa ............. Go pick some1 your own size laaaaa
    wah liew I'm not treating others as a callgirl man just a normal day jane

Btw, cowboy - u arr like me hor all over the SBF - remember we were chatting abt the MY goods & services licence thingy ............. now hor no need to buy leow - jus have to go apply & attend MPJB lecture for 2 day & you can get this licence ..................
    you refering to me? about the Goods Van to enter M'sia? if its so then

limbat
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jB View Post
    wah liew I'm not treating others as a callgirl man just a normal day jane
    Thank goodnesss .............. u meant well .......................

you refering to me? about the Goods Van to enter M'sia? if its so then
    yes, mate ........... jus for your infor laaaaaaaaaaaaaa
    Last edited by limbat; 14-06-2008 at 03:39 PM.

mepkoh
    has no status.
    Deregistered
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ya will do that..it is done..thank you for ur input

mepkoh
    has no status.
    Deregistered
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

for those who wish to visit..please SMS : clinic <name or call sign> ,
    incase the security call me for confimation...thanks

limbat
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi... mate - am jus wordering do u know how to fit a Volt Meter to a bike ?? my cbr150 thread riders need a coach to help out during a DIY session ( date yet to be fix) ??

mepkoh
    has no status.
    Deregistered
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

whell novice here too..but sure can try....
    method one directly from battery + and - (for continuos reading)
    method 2..after the main Fuse.(preferably one that connect to the ignition key).and chasis...which method u prefer,...can always ry try lah...until confident/correct ...

lunloon
    is no rike the new layout.
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

gotch free kopi?
    My Rides:
    LuLu, Piaggio Gilera Runner FXR 180 (Feb05-Aug05)
    PhanPhan, Honda Phantom TA 200 (Aug05-July07)
    Leyley, HD Sportster XL1200R (Jul07-July09)
    TiTi, Yamaha Majesty YP250 (Jul07-Oct09)
    DyNaNa, HD FXDX Dyna SGS (Jul09-Dec10)
    LanPaPa, Vespa Excel PX150XE (Oct09-Jul10)
    PiaSekSek, Piaggio X8 (Aug10-Dec10)
    Stixie, Honda ST1300A (Jan11-Nov15)
    Giogio, Piaggio MP3 400IE (Nov15-??)

mepkoh
    has no status.
    Deregistered
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hahha..
    ya have if u pass the means test..

Silent Hunter
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Hey neat idea, too bad I may be oversea on 12th July
    Destination ~ Thailand

limbat
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

whell novice here too..but sure can try....
    method one directly from battery + and - (for continuos reading)
    method 2..after the main Fuse.(preferably one that connect to the ignition key).and chasis...which method u prefer,...can always ry try lah...until confident/correct ...
    Thanks - I will keep you informed of the date....

mepkoh
    has no status.
    Deregistered
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

come to think about it...continuos reading is a bad method...it uses up your battery charge when u r not riding..and wear out the voltmeter...
    so i think at the fuse/ignition advisable..u need to read only when u want to start engine...and observe the reading to confirm everything ok...IMHO

limbat
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeap......... make sense ......... we must try that mate

mepkoh
    has no status.
    Deregistered
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi... mate - am jus wordering do u know how to fit a Volt Meter to a bike ?? my cbr150 thread riders need a coach to help out during a DIY session ( date yet to be fix) ??
    thats precisely what the Clinic is all about....
    gets help...hands on...try try...if there is a coach better still ( even if he is a cyber coach only..but off course it is best when coach is physically around)..

as with every thing The first time is difficult...but after several trials..lol u r expert one..

the clinic offers this many experiences by pooling the knowledge of the participents..so u learn real fast...and avoid the pain of errors...

Can U help???...ya need all the help to get this diy thingy going...
    will apprecaite all who can help one way or another..

Last edited by mepkoh; 24-06-2008 at 01:19 PM.

Silent Hunter
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Hey thinking of DIY a Open pod for my Phantom.
    Will post the results after it's done.

Silent Hunter
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Open pod means direct feed of air into the filter.
    Meaning modified air box, like Replay's first Bike.

mepkoh
    has no status.
    Deregistered
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Silent Hunter View Post
    Open pod means direct feed of air into the filter.
    Meaning modified air box, like Replay's first Bike.
    like replacing air filter with a lampshade type....and exposed for all to see?
    ya...please do..and let us admire your diy...

mepkoh
    has no status.
    Deregistered
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

all welcome..
    dont forget the first meet up :

venue: The Bayshore ..at bayshore road..along ECP...towards airport look out for Bayshore Road exit immediately after the flyover to Bedok town..(After flyover at Marine Parade)..or turn into bayshore road via upper east coast road.

date & time..: 12 july (Sat) 3pm

u will be stopped by the security... just say
    visiting Mr. Koh at tower 2 b , 04-01

turn left and ride to the rear of the condo ...park between the tennis court and the netted parctice golf range..

i will park my bike there...a phantom of course..

see ya...

those who want to change oil or trouble shoot problems are welcome too( please bring your own tools if u have it)..or just get together
    those who are phantom admirers also welcome.too.

those who like swimming ...bring your swimming attires..

yag
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

wa so nice of you.

cvsat
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

cool , Thanks a lot for the social service

ausa
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

all welcome..

venue: The Bayshore ..at bayshore road..along ECP...towards airport look out for Bayshore Road exit immediately after the flyover to Bedok town..(After flyover at Marine Parade)..or turn into bayshore road via upper east coast road.

turn left and ride to the rear of the condo ...park between the tennis court and the netted parctice golf range..

see ya...

those who want to change oil or trouble shoot problems are welcome too( please bring your own tools if u have it)..or just get together

Mr. Koh, can play tennis or not?

mepkoh
    has no status.
    Deregistered
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ya come over...can..but must book in advance...week day daylight hrs is not a problem..

ausa
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

pm you already

mepkoh
    has no status.
    Deregistered
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ya..next week sat 3pm is the meet up...see ya

all welcome..

see ya...

Zhi Ming
    rides a TA200
    Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Can i come too? but i just got phantom for 2 weeks..so not doing any maintenance...just come look see and learn only

mepkoh
    has no status.
    Deregistered
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default get together

Quote Originally Posted by Zhi Ming View Post
    Can i come too? but i just got phantom for 2 weeks..so not doing any maintenance...just come look see and learn only
    sure....come over..
    please come from newbies to experts....all welcome...

mepkoh
    has no status.
    Deregistered
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default name list

it will be great if those would like to come list their names..dont be shy..here to make more friends...
    after the meetup...their are a few places good for dinner/makan chit chat ie Lagoon food court..at the east coast park or at the Bedok Corner..at blk 85 Bedok North..or even at Bedok Road/Simpang (greta rotti pratta and their legendary mee/meehoon goreng)
    how about it...??

PK and friends coming..Fill it up boys and girls..

1. mep koh

Page 1 of 37 1234511 ... LastLast