User Tag List

Page 1 of 36 1234511 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 50 of 1784

Thread: [Technical] Possible Solutions to your Phantom's Problem

  1. #1
    jB
    has 4 and counting! :D
    SBF Lacer jB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    a place w/out ERP
    Posts
    18,119
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default [Technical] Possible Solutions to your Phantom's Problem



    Think almost everyone is seeing a new thread now & then asking for help to a problem from someone new to SBF. Some might get harsh on them( Inclusive of myself at times, I apologise). So I was thinking we might as well start a list that will continue down what we should look out for in/on our bike if something were to fail and we try to rectify it. Moderators please feedback on this if it ain't appropriate or clashes with other existing threads.

    Please copy the template and add on your recommendations with smiles
    jB :]

    For eg.

    Problem <1> - Exhaust emitting white smoke

    Solution :
    - Your bike is a 2 stroker, Ta 150
    - Engine Oil mixing with your petrol ; piston ring worn out?
    - your third solution/suggestion here

    Problem <2> - Your problem here

    Solution :
    -
    -
    Click below link or copy+paste for good deals!
    http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php/417915-WTS-Shoei-XR-1100-Diabolic-Cimmerian-Mint-Condition-L-Size-CHEAP!-9-8-10?p=8191458#post8191458

    http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php/406472-WTS-Blaupunkt-Style-Headphones-Unopened-BNIB!

  2. #2
    jB
    has 4 and counting! :D
    SBF Lacer jB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    a place w/out ERP
    Posts
    18,119
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    jB recommends Planet Motorcycles if you need to diagnose/fix your bike
    Planet Motor's address:
    3007 Ubi Rd 1
    #01-430 Singapore 408701
    Tel/Hp : 67474740

    UPDATED by jB <23 Nov 2011>
    Problem 1: Exhaust emitting white smoke.
    Reason: Engine oil is leaking into your chamber.
    Solution: Pistol rings needs to be changed. Go to a bike workshop.

    Reason: Your bike has a 2 stroke engine(ta150).
    Solution: Its normal.


    Problem 2: Engine stalls in heavy rain and unable / weak to start.
    Reason: Spark plug could be getting wet by the rain causing it not not function
    Solution: Remove, dry the spark plug and put it back properly. Go get the plug cap replaced.

    Reason: Air fuel mixture may be too rich or lean.
    Solution: Tune your carb to a leaner setting (turn screw anti-clockwise by 1/4).
    Turning the screw clockwise to enrich the mixture. (once again, tune in 1/4 or 1/2 turns of the air correction screw, located on the LEFT side of the carb)
    Bike tends to rev rapidly but have poor acceleration if lean, and if too rich, will have "spongy" / slow throttle response at high speeds.
    If in need of advise / demonstration sms pandora's kitten at 93270801 (advice/demo given is FOC)

    Reason: Air leakages.
    Solution: Change some of the rubber parts in tank.

    Reason: Air filter clogged.
    Solution : Get your air filter changed. You are advised to inspect the air filter every 4000 or so kms and change it at 10k (Honda warranty service manual)

    Problem 3: Flat / Punctured Tyres
    Solution: Try to inflate tyre with portable pump / bicycle pump then go bike or tyre shop. DO NOT ride on flat tyres as they may damage your tyre or wheel.

    Solution: Use tyre repair kit, plug and pump = good to go. Kit can be bought at LAB.
    Solution 2: Buy a can of fix a flat from Carrefour or petrol stations, put it in your box.

    Problem 4: Cannot / Hard to start bike
    Reason: Battery may be weak (confirmed by a tick sound from the right side cover under the seat).
    Solution: Push Start(Clutch in after running with bike, release, give a quick throttle and clutch in) and go get battery replaced or ride to charge(if still can be charged).
    You are advised to use third gear to push start (due to Phantom's short gearing) or even fourth on very slippery driveways (such as on some landed properties)

    Reason: Fuse may be blown.
    Solution: Check Fuse. Fuse is located on right side of bike. Remove chrome cover under the seat and see. Look out for the centre of the fuse if its broken then FUSED lor. Change new one.

    Reason: Bike is in gear, kill switch is on, no petrol.
    Solution: Obvious.

    Reason: Rectifier issue (despite new battery, bike soon becomes hard to start again)
    Solution: Get mechanic to check with a voltage meter. Ah chong has one.

    Reason: Petrol topped up too full - Don't laugh.
    Solution: The petrol tank is not meant to be filled to the brim. Leave some space for air.

    Reason: Water in petrol
    Solution: Check that fuel cap is secure and no leaks

    ++ Reason: If everything is working fine CDI might be spoilt
    Solution: Tow to shop and change..2nd hand one will cause app $100 1st hand $200+
    Others:
    - Check ignition coil for sparks.
    - Check magneto coil.


    Problem 5: Cant go more den 80 km/h
    Reason: You are not in the 6th gear
    Solution: Down 1 time 1st gear. up 5 times to sixth gear
    Solution: If you have very poor acceleration when throttle is opened, you are running lean. Enrich mixture by 1/2 to 1 turn of the air correction screw.

    Reason: If confirm no 6th gear, gear box may be in bad shape
    Solution: Go to a reputable workshop for a checkup, may need to over haul.

    Reason: Insufficient Engine Oil (Very bad)
    Solution: Check with dipstick as according to manual. Buy Engine Oil from petrol kiosk and top up.

    Reason: Clutch may have been worn off (Engine reving very high but no power to go any faster)
    Solution: Bike shop chance clutch.

    Reason: Air fuel mixture too rich (Crazy vibrations at higher revs making it too uncomfortable)
    Solution: Tune air fuel mixture leaner (Turn screw anti-clockwise 1/2 - 1 round)

    Reason: Sprocket may be worn off
    Solution: Change sprocket and chain.


    Problem 6: Weird sound on my bike
    Reason: Might be battery low. (Ticking sound on right side when start button depressed)
    Solution: Push start, change battery

    Reason: If sound is on gearbox side, chain may be too slack
    Solution: Check your chain tension 1st. Should have about 2 to 3cm slack, tested at the center of the bottom span of the chain. Anything more, get it tightened. Also, lubricate your chain.
    Solution: If you are using spray on chain lube, dirt and grease may be thrown off the chain during normal operation. When a lot of grease accumulates on the chain tensioner (rubber cylinder) and swingarm protector (rubber bar) the chain will emit a loud sound as though running through sand. Scrape and wipe away the excess grease and enjoy the quietness.


    Problem 7: - Exhaust Header got holes. Can repair?
    Reason: Got one specific hole which is ok.
    Solution: If unsure, post some pictures.


    Problem 8: - Engine oil Dip stick broken (Broken part might be in engine)
    Solution:
    - Send to bikeshop.
    - New dipstick costs around $11.


    Problem 9: I have tried everything but to no avail. Any tow numbers please?
    Solution:
    - 67474740 Tiko cheong.
    - 64560018 Wing Yap.
    - 97384501 => Hello, you the tua chia one?


    Problem 10: Engine Part Leaking Oil
    Reason: Gasket Spoilt.
    Solution: Bike shop, get it replaced

    Reason: Cam chain tensioner spoilt.
    Solution: Bike shop, get it replaced


    Problem 11: When riding, bike lean to one side. Let go of handlebar, steering was shaky and wobbling
    Reason: Might be steering cone problem.
    Solution: Go bike shop to get it fixed. May also need re-alignment.

    Reason: Wheel bearings spoilt.
    Solution: Bike shop, get it changed.

    Reason: Wheel alignment might have problem.
    Solution: Bike shop, get it fixed.


    Problem 12: Speedo is not working
    Reason: The cable, or the gear at the end of the cable is spoilt or loose.
    Solution: If loose, plug it back or tighten. Else needs replacement, go bike shop.

    Reason: Speedo spoilt.
    Solution: Bike shop.


    Problem 13: My exhaust gives have a loud bang regularly. (Backfire)
    Reason: Air fuel mixture too rich or too lean.
    Solution: Retune the carb. (check problem 24)


    Problem 14: I lost my bike Key!!! What to do??
    Solution: Go find the key smith.

    Solution: If want to change ignition, look for Ah Chong (Planet) or scrapyard.


    Problem 15: Bike pickup super slow. Even slower than small cc cars.
    Reason: Clutch is worn
    Solution: Change your clutch plates.
    Solution: Fuel/air mixture too lean giving poor acceleration and a hot engine

    Problem 16: Damaged Exhaust: Header got hole / Muffler loose or dropping.
    Solution: Header got hole can weld it up.
    Solution: Muffler dropping can cut open the pipe and take it out but pipe will sound louder.
    Solution: Alternatively can change the whole system, pipe + header, about 300+-.

    Problem 17: Hard to kick the gears
    Reason: Clutch is worn
    Solution: Change or top up EO.
    Solution: Change clutch plate.

    Reason: Your clutch cable is breaking.
    Solution: Replace your clutch cable

    Problem 18: When cold start, bike got "tick tick" sound
    Reason: cam chain tensioner spoilt.
    Solution: Change the cam chain tensioner.
    Solution: If its rattling sound instead of "tick tick" sound, bring bike to mechanic.

    Problem 19: Bike wobble for no apparent reason.
    Reason: Might have problem with wheel bearings or tyre pressure.
    Solution: Check that the tyre pressure is correct.
    Solution: If tyre pressure is correct, most probably is the bearing spoilt.
    Solution:Change new bearings.

    Problem 20: In Vehicle Unit (IU) Spoilt.
    Reason: There is a whole lot of reason, old, water seep in, etc etc.
    Solution: But a second hand IU but need to transfer name.
    Solution: Buy a new IU at $155.80 w GST.
    Solution: Don't go into carparks or go through ERP.

    Problem 21: Weak Battery.
    Reason: Battery old. Cannot charge or hold properly. etc etc
    Solution: Recharge the battery (Wet), Dry ones cannot be recharged?.
    Solution: Most people change batteries instead of recharging.
    Solution: If leaving bike alone for a long time, disconnect the battery to prevent further unnecessary drainage.

    Problem 22: Need to step real hard for brake lights to light up.
    Reason: There is a knob for adjustment, it might be loose
    Solution: There is a black screw lookalike plastic knob( near the spring) located somewhere near the rear brake pedal. u can play around with the knob by turning to adjust the sensitivity of your rear brake when you apply brake.

    Problem 23: IU Spoilt.
    Reason: No reason in particular. If its spoilt, its spoilt.
    Solution: Inspect at Vicom. Replace a new one if under warranty. If not, have to buy a new one at about $155 (Slim).

    Problem 24: Backfire tooooo frequent. Like 3-5 times a day. Or when u stop normally, not even sudden brake.
    Reason: Gasket at exhaust head leaking air. Or #2, Exhaust has holes
    Solution: Replace gasket. Or #2, send it to Planet Motor (ahchong) to weld the holes, or get a second-hand exhaust or get one cheaper exhaust at LAB (must make order)
    Solution: Fuel-air mixture likely too rich. Backfires when throttle is closed, due to residual fuel afterburning in the exhaust header. This is bad for the valves and the catalytic converter.

    25: After turning off my engine there is a tick tick tick sound some where.
    Reason: Exhast pipe is cooling down. Hot it expands so cold it turns back.
    Solution: Do DIY exhaust wrap. Reduced backpressure = faster heat evacuation, leading to high speed silent running and silent cooldown after engine off. (Pandora's Kitten :3)

    Problem 26: Cannot find neutral gear!
    Solution: Gear oil not suitable, change different grade of gear oil (see gearoil thread for details)
    Solution: Gear box dying.
    Solution: Engine is overheated. (Running too lean/ Not enough engine oil. An overheating engine may cause excessive oil consumption, especially when using less tolerant mineral oil)
    Solution: Clutch freeplay not enough

    Problem 27: Handlebar position is not centered (while riding). Handlebars are "straight" but wheel points to one side.
    Solution: Lock the wheel, grab the handlebars firmly and twist the bars until straightened. The risers are flexible to some degree, due to the vibration damping rubber washers. (Demonstrated by Planet Motors)
    Solution: If your steering lock is spoilt, put the wheel against a pillar or a wall.

    Problem 28: Bike hard to U-turn. Riding position not comfortable as handlebars too high up.
    Solution: Adjust the angle of the handlebars. Loosen the bottom two screws of the risers, pull back the bars so they "rise" towards your face. This will give you a more relaxed riding posture and you are able to enjoy a greater turning angle at low speeds. If your handlebars are set to rise straight upwards forcing you to stretch forward and upwards to steer, your elbows will prevent you from turning easily at low speeds.
    Last edited by jB; 23-11-2011 at 02:08 PM. Reason: Because I'm jB :]
    Click below link or copy+paste for good deals!
    http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php/417915-WTS-Shoei-XR-1100-Diabolic-Cimmerian-Mint-Condition-L-Size-CHEAP!-9-8-10?p=8191458#post8191458

    http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php/406472-WTS-Blaupunkt-Style-Headphones-Unopened-BNIB!

     

     
  3. #3
    Jax
    has no status.
    P Plate Jax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    185
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Problem <1> - Exhaust emitting white smoke

    Solution :
    - Your bike is a 2 stroker, Ta 150
    - Engine Oil mixing with your petrol ; piston ring worn out?
    - your third solution/suggestion here

    Problem <2> - Engine stalls in heavy rain

    Solution :
    - change plug cap

  4. #4
    jB
    has 4 and counting! :D
    SBF Lacer jB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    a place w/out ERP
    Posts
    18,119
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Please copy the template and add on your recommendations with smiles
    jB :]


    Problem <1> - Exhaust emitting white smoke

    Solution :
    - Your bike is a 2 stroker, Ta 150
    - Engine Oil mixing with your petrol ; piston ring worn out?
    - your third solution/suggestion here

    Problem <2> - Engine stalls in heavy rain

    Solution :
    - change plug cap
    - spark plug could be wet, remove it to "dry" and try again.
    Click below link or copy+paste for good deals!
    http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php/417915-WTS-Shoei-XR-1100-Diabolic-Cimmerian-Mint-Condition-L-Size-CHEAP!-9-8-10?p=8191458#post8191458

    http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php/406472-WTS-Blaupunkt-Style-Headphones-Unopened-BNIB!

  5. #5
    lawbah
    has no status.
    Class 2 lawbah's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,267
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Problem <1> - Exhaust emitting white smoke

    Solution :
    - Your bike is a 2 stroker, Ta 150
    - Engine Oil mixing with your petrol ; piston ring worn out?
    - your third solution/suggestion here

    Problem <2> - Engine stalls in heavy rain

    Solution :
    - Change plug cap
    - Spark plug could be wet, remove it to "dry" and try again.
    - Might need to tune carb.

    Problem <3> - Flat / Punctured Tyres
    - Try to inflate tyre with portable pump / bicycle pump then go bike or tyre shop. DO NOT ride on flat tyres as they may damage your tyre or wheel.

    - Use tyre repair kit, plug and pump = good to go. Kit can be bought at LAB.

    Problem <3> - Cannot / Hard to start bike
    - Push Start.

    - Check Fuse. Fuse is located on right side of bike. Remove chrome cover under the seat and see. look out for the centre of the fuse if its broken then FUSED lor. change new one.

    - Make sure bike is in neutral, Kill switch is not depressed, key is turned after inserted. If its none of these check if battery is working.

    - Rectifier issue / battery issue- very common for phantom ta200 . get your mechanic to check with a voltage meter. ah chong has one.

    - Petrol topped up too full - dont laugh. the petrol is not meant to be filled to the brim. but rather with some space for air.

    - Water in petrol - could be the problem too

    - Check ignition coil for sparks.

    - Check magneto coil.

    Problem <4> - Cant go more den 80 km/h
    - TA200 have 6 gears. Make sure you are already at top gear.

    - Ensure that the correct amount of EO is put in.

    - If confirm no 6th gear, go bikeshop check gearbox.

    Problem <4> - Weird sound on my bike
    - Might be battery low.

    - If sound is on gearbox side, check your chain tension 1st.. should be bout 2 to 3cm slack, tested at the center of the bottom span of the chain. Anything more, get it tightened.

    Problem <5> - Exhaust Header got holes. Can repair?
    - Got one specific hole which is ok. If otherwise, post some pictures.

    Problem <6> - Engine oil Dip stick broken (Broken part might be in engine)
    - Send to bikeshop.

    - New dipstick costs around $11.

    Problem <7> - I have tried everything but to no avail. Any tow numbers please?
    - 67474740 Tiko cheong.
    - 64560018 Wing Yap.
    - 97384501 => Hello, you the tua chia one?

    Problem <8> - Engine Part Leaking Oil
    - Gasket Spoilt.

    - Cam chain tensioner spoilt.


    Problem <9> - When riding, bike lean to one side. Let go of handlebar, steering was shaky and wobbling
    - Might be steering cone problem.

    - Might be bearings spoilt.

    - Wheel alignment might have problem.

    Problem <10> - Speedo is not working
    - The cable, or the gear at the end of the cable is spoilt or loose.

    - Speedo spoilt.

    Problem <11> - My exhaust pipe got so sound (Backfire)
    - Retune the carb.

    Problem <12> - I lost my bike Key!!! What to do??
    - Go find keysmiths.

    - If want to change ignition, look for Ah Chong (Planet) or scrapyard.

    I merely compiled all the useful comments into point form. Credits goes to those who helped to answer these questions.

  6. #6
    Jax
    has no status.
    P Plate Jax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    185
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Problem <1> - Exhaust emitting white smoke

    Solution :
    - Your bike is a 2 stroker, Ta 150
    - Engine Oil mixing with your petrol ; piston ring worn out?
    - your third solution/suggestion here

    Problem <2> - Engine stalls in heavy rain

    Solution :
    - Change plug cap
    - Spark plug could be wet, remove it to "dry" and try again.
    - Might need to tune carb.

    Problem <3> - Flat / Punctured Tyres
    - Try to inflate tyre with portable pump / bicycle pump then go bike or tyre shop. DO NOT ride on flat tyres as they may damage your tyre or wheel.

    - Use tyre repair kit, plug and pump = good to go. Kit can be bought at LAB.

    Problem <3> - Cannot / Hard to start bike
    - Push Start.

    - Check Fuse. Fuse is located on right side of bike. Remove chrome cover under the seat and see. look out for the centre of the fuse if its broken then FUSED lor. change new one.

    - Make sure bike is in neutral, Kill switch is not depressed, key is turned after inserted. If its none of these check if battery is working.

    - Rectifier issue / battery issue- very common for phantom ta200 . get your mechanic to check with a voltage meter. ah chong has one.

    - Petrol topped up too full - dont laugh. the petrol is not meant to be filled to the brim. but rather with some space for air.

    - Water in petrol - could be the problem too

    - Check ignition coil for sparks.

    - Check magneto coil.

    Problem <4> - Cant go more den 80 km/h
    - TA200 have 6 gears. Make sure you are already at top gear.

    - Ensure that the correct amount of EO is put in.

    - If confirm no 6th gear, go bikeshop check gearbox.

    Problem <4> - Weird sound on my bike
    - Might be battery low.

    - If sound is on gearbox side, check your chain tension 1st.. should be bout 2 to 3cm slack, tested at the center of the bottom span of the chain. Anything more, get it tightened.

    Problem <5> - Exhaust Header got holes. Can repair?
    - Got one specific hole which is ok. If otherwise, post some pictures.

    Problem <6> - Engine oil Dip stick broken (Broken part might be in engine)
    - Send to bikeshop.

    - New dipstick costs around $11.

    Problem <7> - I have tried everything but to no avail. Any tow numbers please?
    - 67474740 Tiko cheong.
    - 64560018 Wing Yap.
    - 97384501 => Hello, you the tua chia one?

    Problem <8> - Engine Part Leaking Oil
    - Gasket Spoilt.

    - Cam chain tensioner spoilt.


    Problem <9> - When riding, bike lean to one side. Let go of handlebar, steering was shaky and wobbling
    - Might be steering cone problem.

    - Might be bearings spoilt.

    - Wheel alignment might have problem.

    Problem <10> - Speedo is not working
    - The cable, or the gear at the end of the cable is spoilt or loose.

    - Speedo spoilt.

    Problem <11> - My exhaust pipe got so sound (Backfire)
    - Retune the carb.

    Problem <12> - I lost my bike Key!!! What to do??
    - Go find keysmiths.

    - If want to change ignition, look for Ah Chong (Planet) or scrapyard.

    Problem <13> - Bike pickup super slow. even slower than cars.
    - change ur clutch plates.

  7. #7
    jB
    has 4 and counting! :D
    SBF Lacer jB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    a place w/out ERP
    Posts
    18,119
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    good compilation job Lawbah but I wonder whats the max limit of words we can compile in one post.
    Click below link or copy+paste for good deals!
    http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php/417915-WTS-Shoei-XR-1100-Diabolic-Cimmerian-Mint-Condition-L-Size-CHEAP!-9-8-10?p=8191458#post8191458

    http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php/406472-WTS-Blaupunkt-Style-Headphones-Unopened-BNIB!

  8. #8
    SNapEl
    wants to go for a looong ride~!!
    TeePee SNapEl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    2,398
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Problem 1: Exhaust emitting white smoke.
    Reason: Engine oil is leaking into your chamber.
    Solution: Pistol rings needs to be changed. Go to a bike workshop.

    Reason: Your bike has a 2 stroke engine.
    Solution: Its normal.


    Problem 2: Engine stalls in heavy rain and unable to start.
    Reason: Spark plug could be getting wet by the rain causing it not not function
    Solution: Remove, dry the spark plug and put it back properly. Go get the plug cap replaced.

    Reason: Air fuel mixture may be too rich.
    Solution: Tune your carb to a leaner setting (turn screw anti-clockwise by 1/4).


    Problem 3: Flat / Punctured Tyres
    Solution: Try to inflate tyre with portable pump / bicycle pump then go bike or tyre shop. DO NOT ride on flat tyres as they may damage your tyre or wheel.

    Solution: Use tyre repair kit, plug and pump = good to go. Kit can be bought at LAB.


    Problem 4: Cannot / Hard to start bike
    Reason: Battery may be weak (confirmed by a tick sound from the right side cover under the seat).
    Solution: Push Start, and go get battery replaced.

    Reason: Fuse may be blown.
    Solution: Check Fuse. Fuse is located on right side of bike. Remove chrome cover under the seat and see. Look out for the centre of the fuse if its broken then FUSED lor. Change new one.

    Reason: Bike is in gear, kill switch is on, no petrol.
    Solution: Obvious.

    Reason: Rectifier issue (despite new battery, bike soon becomes hard to start again)
    Solution: Get mechanic to check with a voltage meter. Ah chong has one.

    Reason: Petrol topped up too full - Don't laugh.
    Solution: The petrol tank is not meant to be filled to the brim. Leave some space for air.

    Reason: Water in petrol
    Solution: Check that fuel cap is secure and no leaks

    Others:
    - Check ignition coil for sparks.
    - Check magneto coil.


    Problem 5: Cant go more den 80 km/h
    Reason: You are not in the 6th gear
    Solution: Down 1 time 1st gear. up 5 times to sixth gear

    Reason: If confirm no 6th gear, gear box may be in bad shape
    Solution: Go to a reputable workshop for a checkup, may need to over haul.

    Reason: Insufficient Engine Oil (Very bad)
    Solution: Check with dipstick as according to manual. Buy Engine Oil from petrol kiosk and top up.

    Reason: Clutch may have been worn off (Engine reving very high but no power to go any faster)
    Solution: Bike shop chance clutch.

    Reason: Air fuel mixture too rich (Crazy vibrations at higher revs making it too uncomfortable)
    Solution: Tune air fuel mixture leaner (Turn screw anti-clockwise 1/2 - 1 round)

    Reason: Sprocket may be worn off
    Solution: Change sprocket and chain.


    Problem 6: Weird sound on my bike
    Reason: Might be battery low. (Ticking sound on right side when start button depressed)
    Solution: Push start, change battery

    Reason: If sound is on gearbox side, chain may be too slack
    Solution: Check your chain tension 1st. Should have about 2 to 3cm slack, tested at the center of the bottom span of the chain. Anything more, get it tightened.


    Problem 7: - Exhaust Header got holes. Can repair?
    Reason: Got one specific hole which is ok.
    Solution: If unsure, post some pictures.


    Problem 8: - Engine oil Dip stick broken (Broken part might be in engine)
    Solution:
    - Send to bikeshop.
    - New dipstick costs around $11.


    Problem 9: I have tried everything but to no avail. Any tow numbers please?
    Solution:
    - 67474740 Tiko cheong.
    - 64560018 Wing Yap.
    - 97384501 => Hello, you the tua chia one?


    Problem 10: Engine Part Leaking Oil
    Reason: Gasket Spoilt.
    Solution: Bike shop, get it replaced

    Reason: Cam chain tensioner spoilt.
    Solution: Bike shop, get it replaced


    Problem 11: When riding, bike lean to one side. Let go of handlebar, steering was shaky and wobbling
    Reason: Might be steering cone problem.
    Solution: Go bike shop to get it fixed. May also need re-alignment.

    Reason: Wheel bearings spoilt.
    Solution: Bike shop, get it changed.

    Reason: Wheel alignment might have problem.
    Solution: Bike shop, get it fixed.


    Problem 12: Speedo is not working
    Reason: The cable, or the gear at the end of the cable is spoilt or loose.
    Solution: If loose, plug it back or tighten. Else needs replacement, go bike shop.

    Reason: Speedo spoilt.
    Solution: Bike shop.


    Problem 13: My exhaust gives have a loud bang regularly. (Backfire)
    Reason: Air fuel mixture too rich or too lean.
    Solution: Retune the carb.


    Problem 14: I lost my bike Key!!! What to do??
    Solution: Go find the key smith.

    Solution: If want to change ignition, look for Ah Chong (Planet) or scrapyard.


    Problem 15: Bike pickup super slow. Even slower than small cc cars.
    Reason: Clutch is worn
    Solution: Change your clutch plates.
    Last edited by SNapEl; 23-07-2008 at 10:51 PM.

  9. #9
    jB
    has 4 and counting! :D
    SBF Lacer jB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    a place w/out ERP
    Posts
    18,119
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SNapEl View Post
    Problem 9: I have tried everything but to no avail. Any tow numbers please?
    Solution:
    - 97384501 => Hello, you the tua chia one?
    this is a nice one, really got me laughing out loud. nice effort
    SNapEl
    Click below link or copy+paste for good deals!
    http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php/417915-WTS-Shoei-XR-1100-Diabolic-Cimmerian-Mint-Condition-L-Size-CHEAP!-9-8-10?p=8191458#post8191458

    http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php/406472-WTS-Blaupunkt-Style-Headphones-Unopened-BNIB!

  10. #10
    lawbah
    has no status.
    Class 2 lawbah's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,267
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Well... i think someone did a better job... nice one SNapEl...

  11. #11
    SNapEl
    wants to go for a looong ride~!!
    TeePee SNapEl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    2,398
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Lol thx it was nothing. You guys provided the info, i just do some re-organising. Actually if can copy, edit and paste on to first post will be better. lol jB gotta keep updating his first post liao like that lol. Mod sticky can? lol

     

     
  12. #12
    jB
    has 4 and counting! :D
    SBF Lacer jB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    a place w/out ERP
    Posts
    18,119
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    thats why my 2nd post was put as Reserved Post but I forgot to create a few more just in case the max limit for one Post is reached.
    Arghhh! don't sticky it so soon because I realised I myself hardly notice the sticky threads side myself so I suppose some others won't too.. unless the sticky threads are much attractice and not so dull

    anyway thanks for the contributions.
    Click below link or copy+paste for good deals!
    http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php/417915-WTS-Shoei-XR-1100-Diabolic-Cimmerian-Mint-Condition-L-Size-CHEAP!-9-8-10?p=8191458#post8191458

    http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php/406472-WTS-Blaupunkt-Style-Headphones-Unopened-BNIB!

  13. #13
    daWizard
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    16
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Well done bros...great post...

    I have one...heh heh...problem, not solution...perhaps you guys can figure it out...

    Today, when I was riding...something felt wrong between 2nd and 4th gears...when I shift down, the engine roared like the gear is too low...but when I shift up, the engine whines like the gear is too high...only when I hit 5th gear and up does it sound normal again...but when I reach the next light...the same thing happens again...fine at 1st gear too...but 2nd 3rd and 4th gears all sounded off...what could be wrong??

    Will bring it to a mech tomorrow...but for now, anyone care to diagnose??

    .
    .
    .

    There is no charge for awesomeness...

  14. #14
    tangys
    has no status.
    P Plate tangys's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Jurong West
    Posts
    191
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    bike after using for a few months feels like
    getting less and less power (acceleration,
    6th gear speed, etc.) how ah?

    is it need to clean the air filter and spark
    plug?

  15. #15
    SNapEl
    wants to go for a looong ride~!!
    TeePee SNapEl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    2,398
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by daWizard View Post
    Well done bros...great post...

    I have one...heh heh...problem, not solution...perhaps you guys can figure it out...

    Today, when I was riding...something felt wrong between 2nd and 4th gears...when I shift down, the engine roared like the gear is too low...but when I shift up, the engine whines like the gear is too high...only when I hit 5th gear and up does it sound normal again...but when I reach the next light...the same thing happens again...fine at 1st gear too...but 2nd 3rd and 4th gears all sounded off...what could be wrong??

    Will bring it to a mech tomorrow...but for now, anyone care to diagnose??

    Probably your gearbox is whacked.. which mech you bringing to? careful dun kanna carrot. Best is if the mech can go a round with your bike then tell you whats wrong rather than just hear what you say.

  16. #16
    SNapEl
    wants to go for a looong ride~!!
    TeePee SNapEl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    2,398
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tangys View Post
    bike after using for a few months feels like
    getting less and less power (acceleration,
    6th gear speed, etc.) how ah?

    is it need to clean the air filter and spark
    plug?
    When is the last time you changed engine oil, air filter and plug?
    Basic maintenance:
    Change EO every 2000km
    Change Spark Plug every 4 EO changes
    Clean air filter every 2 EO changes and change every 10000km

    If basic maintenance is done, check chain if loose, tyre pressure, tyres not more than 5 years old.

  17. #17
    jB
    has 4 and counting! :D
    SBF Lacer jB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    a place w/out ERP
    Posts
    18,119
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by daWizard View Post
    Well done bros...great post...

    I have one...heh heh...problem, not solution...perhaps you guys can figure it out...

    Today, when I was riding...something felt wrong between 2nd and 4th gears...when I shift down, the engine roared like the gear is too low...but when I shift up, the engine whines like the gear is too high...only when I hit 5th gear and up does it sound normal again...but when I reach the next light...the same thing happens again...fine at 1st gear too...but 2nd 3rd and 4th gears all sounded off...what could be wrong??

    Will bring it to a mech tomorrow...but for now, anyone care to diagnose??

    hmm I don't have a solution to that but I'm thinking
    1) throttle cable gone haywire? over rev by itself?
    2) you're not at the right gear, somehow?
    3) airbox? need some tuning?
    4) problem with your gears?

    Quote Originally Posted by tangys View Post
    bike after using for a few months feels like
    getting less and less power (acceleration,
    6th gear speed, etc.) how ah?

    is it need to clean the air filter and spark
    plug?
    you didn't change your EO/Air Filter/Spark plug? pump Tyre Pressure?

    Quote Originally Posted by SNapEl View Post
    When is the last time you changed engine oil, air filter and plug?
    Basic maintenance:
    Change EO every 2000km
    Change Spark Plug every 4 EO changes
    Clean air filter every 2 EO changes and change every 10000km

    If basic maintenance is done, check chain if loose, tyre pressure, tyres not more than 5 years old.
    I used to change monthly EO w/out hitting 2k at times
    spark plug change every 2 EO change and filter per 2-3x EO change. Actually tyres shouldn't be more than 1 or 2 year old usage
    Click below link or copy+paste for good deals!
    http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php/417915-WTS-Shoei-XR-1100-Diabolic-Cimmerian-Mint-Condition-L-Size-CHEAP!-9-8-10?p=8191458#post8191458

    http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php/406472-WTS-Blaupunkt-Style-Headphones-Unopened-BNIB!

  18. #18
    daWizard
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    16
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Thanks bros for your answers...

    Brought to a small shop mech, near my place...he rev rev engine, didn't even ride around...says no problem...

    I rode around after...yeah, not as bad as before...anyway...since don't seem serious, maybe leave it till tomorrow...if have time maybe go to planet...

    Thanks again...
    .
    .
    .

    There is no charge for awesomeness...

  19. #19
    jB
    has 4 and counting! :D
    SBF Lacer jB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    a place w/out ERP
    Posts
    18,119
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    solution 5) maybe it was just your mind playing tricks on you

    if you have any more fear about engine and all, ah chong from planet motors would help you loads but he's not god though, don't expect 100% cure
    Click below link or copy+paste for good deals!
    http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php/417915-WTS-Shoei-XR-1100-Diabolic-Cimmerian-Mint-Condition-L-Size-CHEAP!-9-8-10?p=8191458#post8191458

    http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php/406472-WTS-Blaupunkt-Style-Headphones-Unopened-BNIB!

  20. #20
    \\StaN//
    Slow Rider.
    SBF Lacer \\StaN//'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Where There is Water.
    Posts
    5,956
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by daWizard View Post
    Thanks bros for your answers...

    Brought to a small shop mech, near my place...he rev rev engine, didn't even ride around...says no problem...

    I rode around after...yeah, not as bad as before...anyway...since don't seem serious, maybe leave it till tomorrow...if have time maybe go to planet...

    Thanks again...
    how old is ur bike?
    when in 1st gear n fully clutch in does it felt like it wans to move off?
    my suggest possible clutch plates worn out.
    go get it checked.


    Riding is Like Fine Wine,It Gets Better With Age
    Riding is a Passion That Glows n Never Will Fade
    Riding is Like an Eternal Flame,Burning Passion Till The Very Last Days

  21. #21
    daWizard
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    16
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Haya^Busa View Post
    how old is ur bike?
    when in 1st gear n fully clutch in does it felt like it wans to move off?
    my suggest possible clutch plates worn out.
    go get it checked.
    No bro...nothing like that...anyway, didn't get off work till very late, so no chance to go to planet...next week first....

    Thanks
    .
    .
    .

    There is no charge for awesomeness...

     

     
  22. #22
    lawbah
    has no status.
    Class 2 lawbah's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,267
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    <UPDATED JULY 23RD>
    Problem 1: Exhaust emitting white smoke.
    Reason:
    Engine oil is leaking into your chamber.
    Solution: Pistol rings needs to be changed. Go to a bike workshop.

    Reason: Your bike has a 2 stroke engine.
    Solution: Its normal.


    Problem 2: Engine stalls in heavy rain and unable to start.
    Reason: Spark plug could be getting wet by the rain causing it not not function
    Solution: Remove, dry the spark plug and put it back properly. Go get the plug cap replaced.

    Reason: Air fuel mixture may be too rich.
    Solution: Tune your carb to a leaner setting (turn screw anti-clockwise by 1/4).


    Problem 3: Flat / Punctured Tyres
    Solution: Try to inflate tyre with portable pump / bicycle pump then go bike or tyre shop. DO NOT ride on flat tyres as they may damage your tyre or wheel.

    Solution: Use tyre repair kit, plug and pump = good to go. Kit can be bought at LAB.


    Problem 4: Cannot / Hard to start bike
    Reason: Battery may be weak (confirmed by a tick sound from the right side cover under the seat).
    Solution: Push Start, and go get battery replaced.

    Reason: Fuse may be blown.
    Solution: Check Fuse. Fuse is located on right side of bike. Remove chrome cover under the seat and see. Look out for the centre of the fuse if its broken then FUSED lor. Change new one.

    Reason: Bike is in gear, kill switch is on, no petrol.
    Solution: Obvious.

    Reason: Rectifier issue (despite new battery, bike soon becomes hard to start again)
    Solution: Get mechanic to check with a voltage meter. Ah chong has one.

    Reason: Petrol topped up too full - Don't laugh.
    Solution: The petrol tank is not meant to be filled to the brim. Leave some space for air.

    Reason: Water in petrol
    Solution: Check that fuel cap is secure and no leaks

    Others:
    - Check ignition coil for sparks.
    - Check magneto coil.


    Problem 5: Cant go more den 80 km/h
    Reason: You are not in the 6th gear
    Solution: Down 1 time 1st gear. up 5 times to sixth gear

    Reason: If confirm no 6th gear, gear box may be in bad shape
    Solution: Go to a reputable workshop for a checkup, may need to over haul.

    Reason: Insufficient Engine Oil (Very bad)
    Solution: Check with dipstick as according to manual. Buy Engine Oil from petrol kiosk and top up.

    Reason: Clutch may have been worn off (Engine reving very high but no power to go any faster)
    Solution: Bike shop chance clutch.

    Reason: Air fuel mixture too rich (Crazy vibrations at higher revs making it too uncomfortable)
    Solution: Tune air fuel mixture leaner (Turn screw anti-clockwise 1/2 - 1 round)

    Reason: Sprocket may be worn off
    Solution: Change sprocket and chain.


    Problem 6: Weird sound on my bike
    Reason: Might be battery low. (Ticking sound on right side when start button depressed)
    Solution: Push start, change battery

    Reason: If sound is on gearbox side, chain may be too slack
    Solution: Check your chain tension 1st. Should have about 2 to 3cm slack, tested at the center of the bottom span of the chain. Anything more, get it tightened.


    Problem 7: - Exhaust Header got holes. Can repair?
    Reason: Got one specific hole which is ok.
    Solution: If unsure, post some pictures.


    Problem 8: - Engine oil Dip stick broken (Broken part might be in engine)
    Solution:
    - Send to bikeshop.
    - New dipstick costs around $11.


    Problem 9: I have tried everything but to no avail. Any tow numbers please?
    Solution:
    - 67474740 Tiko cheong.
    - 64560018 Wing Yap.
    - 97384501 => Hello, you the tua chia one?


    Problem 10: Engine Part Leaking Oil
    Reason: Gasket Spoilt.
    Solution: Bike shop, get it replaced

    Reason: Cam chain tensioner spoilt.
    Solution: Bike shop, get it replaced


    Problem 11: When riding, bike lean to one side. Let go of handlebar, steering was shaky and wobbling
    Reason: Might be steering cone problem.
    Solution: Go bike shop to get it fixed. May also need re-alignment.

    Reason: Wheel bearings spoilt.
    Solution: Bike shop, get it changed.

    Reason: Wheel alignment might have problem.
    Solution: Bike shop, get it fixed.


    Problem 12: Speedo is not working
    Reason: The cable, or the gear at the end of the cable is spoilt or loose.
    Solution: If loose, plug it back or tighten. Else needs replacement, go bike shop.

    Reason: Speedo spoilt.
    Solution: Bike shop.


    Problem 13: My exhaust gives have a loud bang regularly. (Backfire)
    Reason: Air fuel mixture too rich or too lean.
    Solution: Retune the carb.


    Problem 14: I lost my bike Key!!! What to do??
    Solution: Go find the key smith.

    Solution: If want to change ignition, look for Ah Chong (Planet) or scrapyard.


    Problem 15: Bike pickup super slow. Even slower than small cc cars.
    Reason: Clutch is worn
    Solution: Change your clutch plates.

    Problem 16: Damaged Exhaust: Header got hole / Muffler loose or dropping.
    Solution: Header got hole can weld it up.
    Solution: Muffler dropping can cut open the pipe and take it out but pipe will sound louder.
    Solution: Alternatively can change the whole system, pipe + header, about 300+-.

  23. #23
    lawbah
    has no status.
    Class 2 lawbah's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,267
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    <UPDATED JULY 23RD>
    Problem 1: Exhaust emitting white smoke.
    Reason:
    Engine oil is leaking into your chamber.
    Solution: Pistol rings needs to be changed. Go to a bike workshop.

    Reason: Your bike has a 2 stroke engine.
    Solution: Its normal.


    Problem 2: Engine stalls in heavy rain and unable to start.
    Reason: Spark plug could be getting wet by the rain causing it not not function
    Solution: Remove, dry the spark plug and put it back properly. Go get the plug cap replaced.

    Reason: Air fuel mixture may be too rich.
    Solution: Tune your carb to a leaner setting (turn screw anti-clockwise by 1/4).


    Problem 3: Flat / Punctured Tyres
    Solution: Try to inflate tyre with portable pump / bicycle pump then go bike or tyre shop. DO NOT ride on flat tyres as they may damage your tyre or wheel.

    Solution: Use tyre repair kit, plug and pump = good to go. Kit can be bought at LAB.


    Problem 4: Cannot / Hard to start bike
    Reason: Battery may be weak (confirmed by a tick sound from the right side cover under the seat).
    Solution: Push Start, and go get battery replaced.

    Reason: Fuse may be blown.
    Solution: Check Fuse. Fuse is located on right side of bike. Remove chrome cover under the seat and see. Look out for the centre of the fuse if its broken then FUSED lor. Change new one.

    Reason: Bike is in gear, kill switch is on, no petrol.
    Solution: Obvious.

    Reason: Rectifier issue (despite new battery, bike soon becomes hard to start again)
    Solution: Get mechanic to check with a voltage meter. Ah chong has one.

    Reason: Petrol topped up too full - Don't laugh.
    Solution: The petrol tank is not meant to be filled to the brim. Leave some space for air.

    Reason: Water in petrol
    Solution: Check that fuel cap is secure and no leaks

    Others:
    - Check ignition coil for sparks.
    - Check magneto coil.


    Problem 5: Cant go more den 80 km/h
    Reason: You are not in the 6th gear
    Solution: Down 1 time 1st gear. up 5 times to sixth gear

    Reason: If confirm no 6th gear, gear box may be in bad shape
    Solution: Go to a reputable workshop for a checkup, may need to over haul.

    Reason: Insufficient Engine Oil (Very bad)
    Solution: Check with dipstick as according to manual. Buy Engine Oil from petrol kiosk and top up.

    Reason: Clutch may have been worn off (Engine reving very high but no power to go any faster)
    Solution: Bike shop chance clutch.

    Reason: Air fuel mixture too rich (Crazy vibrations at higher revs making it too uncomfortable)
    Solution: Tune air fuel mixture leaner (Turn screw anti-clockwise 1/2 - 1 round)

    Reason: Sprocket may be worn off
    Solution: Change sprocket and chain.


    Problem 6: Weird sound on my bike
    Reason: Might be battery low. (Ticking sound on right side when start button depressed)
    Solution: Push start, change battery

    Reason: If sound is on gearbox side, chain may be too slack
    Solution: Check your chain tension 1st. Should have about 2 to 3cm slack, tested at the center of the bottom span of the chain. Anything more, get it tightened.


    Problem 7: - Exhaust Header got holes. Can repair?
    Reason: Got one specific hole which is ok.
    Solution: If unsure, post some pictures.


    Problem 8: - Engine oil Dip stick broken (Broken part might be in engine)
    Solution:
    - Send to bikeshop.
    - New dipstick costs around $11.


    Problem 9: I have tried everything but to no avail. Any tow numbers please?
    Solution:
    - 67474740 Tiko cheong.
    - 64560018 Wing Yap.
    - 97384501 => Hello, you the tua chia one?


    Problem 10: Engine Part Leaking Oil
    Reason: Gasket Spoilt.
    Solution: Bike shop, get it replaced

    Reason: Cam chain tensioner spoilt.
    Solution: Bike shop, get it replaced


    Problem 11: When riding, bike lean to one side. Let go of handlebar, steering was shaky and wobbling
    Reason: Might be steering cone problem.
    Solution: Go bike shop to get it fixed. May also need re-alignment.

    Reason: Wheel bearings spoilt.
    Solution: Bike shop, get it changed.

    Reason: Wheel alignment might have problem.
    Solution: Bike shop, get it fixed.


    Problem 12: Speedo is not working
    Reason: The cable, or the gear at the end of the cable is spoilt or loose.
    Solution: If loose, plug it back or tighten. Else needs replacement, go bike shop.

    Reason: Speedo spoilt.
    Solution: Bike shop.


    Problem 13: My exhaust gives have a loud bang regularly. (Backfire)
    Reason: Air fuel mixture too rich or too lean.
    Solution: Retune the carb.


    Problem 14: I lost my bike Key!!! What to do??
    Solution: Go find the key smith.

    Solution: If want to change ignition, look for Ah Chong (Planet) or scrapyard.


    Problem 15: Bike pickup super slow. Even slower than small cc cars.
    Reason: Clutch is worn
    Solution: Change your clutch plates.

    Problem 16: Damaged Exhaust: Header got hole / Muffler loose or dropping.
    Solution: Header got hole can weld it up.
    Solution: Muffler dropping can cut open the pipe and take it out but pipe will sound louder.
    Solution: Alternatively can change the whole system, pipe + header, about 300+-.

    Problem 17: Hard to kick the gears
    Reason: Clutch is worn
    Solution: Change or top up EO.
    Solution: Change clutch plate.

    Problem 18: When cold start, bike got "tick tick" sound
    Reason: cam chain tensioner spoilt.
    Solution: Change the cam chain tensioner.
    Solution: If its rattling sound instead of "tick tick" sound, bring bike to mechanic.

    Problem 19: Bike wobble for no apparent reason.
    Reason: Might have problem with wheel bearings or tyre pressure.
    Solution: Check that the tyre pressure is correct.
    Solution: If tyre pressure is correct, most probably is the bearing spoilt.
    Solution:Change new bearings.

  24. #24
    Zhi Ming
    rides a TA200
    Class 2A Zhi Ming's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Singapore North
    Posts
    543
    Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Unhappy

    Problem 2: Engine stalls in heavy rain and unable to start.
    Reason: Spark plug could be getting wet by the rain causing it not not function
    Solution: Remove, dry the spark plug and put it back properly. Go get the plug cap replaced.

    Reason: Air fuel mixture may be too rich.
    Solution: Tune your carb to a leaner setting (turn screw anti-clockwise by 1/4).

    Problem 4: Cannot / Hard to start bike
    Reason: Battery may be weak (confirmed by a tick sound from the right side cover under the seat).
    Solution: Push Start, and go get battery replaced.

    Reason: Fuse may be blown.
    Solution: Check Fuse. Fuse is located on right side of bike. Remove chrome cover under the seat and see. Look out for the centre of the fuse if its broken then FUSED lor. Change new one.


    Guys need help please, just now i was coming back home, bike was ok when weather still held...then the rain came...then my bike died when i stopped at traffic light at adams,after repeated tries still couldnt start so i called my friend, he say drizzling shouldnt stall bike but wait awhile then restart...it worked then after awhile at thomson it again died..did the same trick then died again at marymount before finally dying at bishan and then reach home AMK...all the times it died was when i stopped at traffic lights.

    I have been riding the bike for 6weeks, never had this problem before, can the idle speed change by itself? or was it just the spark plug getting wet even though it was only a drizzle? i am taking bus to work tmr liaoz...sianz

  25. #25
    SNapEl
    wants to go for a looong ride~!!
    TeePee SNapEl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    2,398
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Don't you think your issue is very similar to that as stated in Problem 2? zzz the answer is there! If your bike can start tml morning you can be doubly sure liao. zzzz. If you totally not sure or dun wanna think, pay $ tow to a mech and pay tuition fee lor

  26. #26
    jB
    has 4 and counting! :D
    SBF Lacer jB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    a place w/out ERP
    Posts
    18,119
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hey dude, I doubt its the 好兄弟 pulling pranks on you at junctions
    Anyway jokes aside, try tightening your spark plug or go with problem 2. Idling shouldn't change or change much due to riding vibration; I know our bikes vibrate alot.

    you remind me that I've forgotten to go down to AMK to view someone's bike condition
    Click below link or copy+paste for good deals!
    http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php/417915-WTS-Shoei-XR-1100-Diabolic-Cimmerian-Mint-Condition-L-Size-CHEAP!-9-8-10?p=8191458#post8191458

    http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php/406472-WTS-Blaupunkt-Style-Headphones-Unopened-BNIB!

  27. #27
    Zhi Ming
    rides a TA200
    Class 2A Zhi Ming's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Singapore North
    Posts
    543
    Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jB View Post
    Hey dude, I doubt its the 好兄弟 pulling pranks on you at junctions
    Anyway jokes aside, try tightening your spark plug or go with problem 2. Idling shouldn't change or change much due to riding vibration; I know our bikes vibrate alot.

    you remind me that I've forgotten to go down to AMK to view someone's bike condition
    Hey, my bike is fine today already, guess its really the sparkplug + rain...anyway will go play around with the idling also..think its a little too slow...thanks for the suggestions !

  28. #28
    Jax
    has no status.
    P Plate Jax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    185
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    bro i had the problem too... even a drop of water can stall ur bike.. i changed my plug cap and the problem nv come back again..

  29. #29
    thenation
    has no status.
    TeePee thenation's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Hougang
    Posts
    2,615
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Bringing up thread for the new guys.

  30. #30
    jB
    has 4 and counting! :D
    SBF Lacer jB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    a place w/out ERP
    Posts
    18,119
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thenation View Post
    Bringing up thread for the new guys.
    thanks mate, any solutions to contribute?
    Click below link or copy+paste for good deals!
    http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php/417915-WTS-Shoei-XR-1100-Diabolic-Cimmerian-Mint-Condition-L-Size-CHEAP!-9-8-10?p=8191458#post8191458

    http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php/406472-WTS-Blaupunkt-Style-Headphones-Unopened-BNIB!

  31. #31
    thenation
    has no status.
    TeePee thenation's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Hougang
    Posts
    2,615
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Unfortunately, none to contribute because fortunately, there haven't been problems with my phantom recently

     

     
  32. #32
    djkhemical
    has no status.
    P Plate
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    On the road
    Posts
    194
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    i have the same probs when rainning, haven`t had time to change the cap yet. But my bike also back fires alot, where is the screw to tune the mixture??

  33. #33
    joekoh
    has no status.
    P Plate
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    69
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    hmmm think something wrong with my break, no tension when i squeeze in, is it the brake fluid low??? hmm cause the previous owner, go and respray and spray the thing black also can't see.. so my front brake not working now

  34. #34
    chuan.z
    has no status.
    Class 2 chuan.z's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    SG,SG
    Posts
    1,282
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by joekoh View Post
    hmmm think something wrong with my break, no tension when i squeeze in, is it the brake fluid low??? hmm cause the previous owner, go and respray and spray the thing black also can't see.. so my front brake not working now
    very good guess... either low or ur brakes are leaking fluid liao... u can check the brake fluid level by opening the two screws on the square box (brake fluid reservoir)... careful not to let any brake fluid drip on ur paintwork... wipe off immediately and rinse with water if kena... if low, can bring to mech or DIY top-up...

  35. #35
    jB
    has 4 and counting! :D
    SBF Lacer jB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    a place w/out ERP
    Posts
    18,119
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thenation View Post
    Unfortunately, none to contribute because fortunately, there haven't been problems with my phantom recently
    I mean those solutions you've seen or offered to others which is not in this list dude

    Quote Originally Posted by djkhemical View Post
    i have the same probs when rainning, haven`t had time to change the cap yet. But my bike also back fires alot, where is the screw to tune the mixture??
    its on the left side of your bike, don't have a picture for you though. Or you can try meddling with your idling knob first to try? checked your air filter recently?

    Quote Originally Posted by chuan.z View Post
    very good guess... either low or ur brakes are leaking fluid liao... u can check the brake fluid level by opening the two screws on the square box (brake fluid reservoir)... careful not to let any brake fluid drip on ur paintwork... wipe off immediately and rinse with water if kena... if low, can bring to mech or DIY top-up...
    best to put a thick towel on tank with the handle bar locked to left. Else let a mechanic do it as he might also have to change brake pads(could be worn out or not properly installed)
    Last edited by jB; 01-09-2008 at 03:06 PM.
    Click below link or copy+paste for good deals!
    http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php/417915-WTS-Shoei-XR-1100-Diabolic-Cimmerian-Mint-Condition-L-Size-CHEAP!-9-8-10?p=8191458#post8191458

    http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php/406472-WTS-Blaupunkt-Style-Headphones-Unopened-BNIB!

  36. #36
    djkhemical
    has no status.
    P Plate
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    On the road
    Posts
    194
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    [QUOTE=jB;4614360]I mean those solutions you've seen or offered to others which is not in this list dude


    its on the left side of your bike, don't have a picture for you though. Or you can try meddling with your idling knob first to try? checked your air filter recently?


    i`ve changed the air filter bout 2 mths ago. after i changed the spark plug i notice the bike dying in the rain and the back fire

  37. #37
    jB
    has 4 and counting! :D
    SBF Lacer jB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    a place w/out ERP
    Posts
    18,119
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    whats the spark plug change like? check if its screwed in properly
    Click below link or copy+paste for good deals!
    http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php/417915-WTS-Shoei-XR-1100-Diabolic-Cimmerian-Mint-Condition-L-Size-CHEAP!-9-8-10?p=8191458#post8191458

    http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php/406472-WTS-Blaupunkt-Style-Headphones-Unopened-BNIB!

  38. #38
    Zhi Ming
    rides a TA200
    Class 2A Zhi Ming's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Singapore North
    Posts
    543
    Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    joe no tension at all might mean the brake lever unit spoilt...change the hwole thing roughly 80-85 at ah chong. i did it before so u better let him see if its the problem.

  39. #39
    joekoh
    has no status.
    P Plate
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    69
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    wahaha.. thanks for all the info, got it fix already, was the brake lever unti spoil and also my brake disc is out of shap, but the strange thing is i never knock into anything or fall down, so also don't noe why out of shape, total damage is 110, the brake dis is second hand de.. wahaha painful man.. cheers.. but cannot save on the brake man can save out life

  40. #40
    Zhi Ming
    rides a TA200
    Class 2A Zhi Ming's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Singapore North
    Posts
    543
    Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by joekoh View Post
    wahaha.. thanks for all the info, got it fix already, was the brake lever unti spoil and also my brake disc is out of shap, but the strange thing is i never knock into anything or fall down, so also don't noe why out of shape, total damage is 110, the brake dis is second hand de.. wahaha painful man.. cheers.. but cannot save on the brake man can save out life
    haha glad to hear your problem solved..ride safe

  41. #41
    jB
    has 4 and counting! :D
    SBF Lacer jB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    a place w/out ERP
    Posts
    18,119
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Please copy the template and add on your recommendations with smiles
    jB :]



    <UPDATED August 4TH 08>
    Problem 1: Exhaust emitting white smoke.
    Reason:
    Engine oil is leaking into your chamber.
    Solution: Pistol rings needs to be changed. Go to a bike workshop.

    Reason: Your bike has a 2 stroke engine.
    Solution: Its normal.


    Problem 2: Engine stalls in heavy rain and unable to start.
    Reason: Spark plug could be getting wet by the rain causing it not not function
    Solution: Remove, dry the spark plug and put it back properly. Go get the plug cap replaced.

    Reason: Air fuel mixture may be too rich.
    Solution: Tune your carb to a leaner setting (turn screw anti-clockwise by 1/4).


    Problem 3: Flat / Punctured Tyres
    Solution: Try to inflate tyre with portable pump / bicycle pump then go bike or tyre shop. DO NOT ride on flat tyres as they may damage your tyre or wheel.

    Solution: Use tyre repair kit, plug and pump = good to go. Kit can be bought at LAB.


    Problem 4: Cannot / Hard to start bike
    Reason: Battery may be weak (confirmed by a tick sound from the right side cover under the seat).
    Solution: Push Start, and go get battery replaced.

    Reason: Fuse may be blown.
    Solution: Check Fuse. Fuse is located on right side of bike. Remove chrome cover under the seat and see. Look out for the centre of the fuse if its broken then FUSED lor. Change new one.

    Reason: Bike is in gear, kill switch is on, no petrol.
    Solution: Obvious.

    Reason: Rectifier issue (despite new battery, bike soon becomes hard to start again)
    Solution: Get mechanic to check with a voltage meter. Ah chong has one.

    Reason: Petrol topped up too full - Don't laugh.
    Solution: The petrol tank is not meant to be filled to the brim. Leave some space for air.

    Reason: Water in petrol
    Solution: Check that fuel cap is secure and no leaks

    Others:
    - Check ignition coil for sparks.
    - Check magneto coil.


    Problem 5: Cant go more den 80 km/h
    Reason: You are not in the 6th gear
    Solution: Down 1 time 1st gear. up 5 times to sixth gear

    Reason: If confirm no 6th gear, gear box may be in bad shape
    Solution: Go to a reputable workshop for a checkup, may need to over haul.

    Reason: Insufficient Engine Oil (Very bad)
    Solution: Check with dipstick as according to manual. Buy Engine Oil from petrol kiosk and top up.

    Reason: Clutch may have been worn off (Engine reving very high but no power to go any faster)
    Solution: Bike shop chance clutch.

    Reason: Air fuel mixture too rich (Crazy vibrations at higher revs making it too uncomfortable)
    Solution: Tune air fuel mixture leaner (Turn screw anti-clockwise 1/2 - 1 round)

    Reason: Sprocket may be worn off
    Solution: Change sprocket and chain.


    Problem 6: Weird sound on my bike
    Reason: Might be battery low. (Ticking sound on right side when start button depressed)
    Solution: Push start, change battery

    Reason: If sound is on gearbox side, chain may be too slack
    Solution: Check your chain tension 1st. Should have about 2 to 3cm slack, tested at the center of the bottom span of the chain. Anything more, get it tightened.


    Problem 7: - Exhaust Header got holes. Can repair?
    Reason: Got one specific hole which is ok.
    Solution: If unsure, post some pictures.


    Problem 8: - Engine oil Dip stick broken (Broken part might be in engine)
    Solution:
    - Send to bikeshop.
    - New dipstick costs around $11.


    Problem 9: I have tried everything but to no avail. Any tow numbers please?
    Solution:
    - 67474740 Tiko cheong.
    - 64560018 Wing Yap.
    - 97384501 => Hello, you the tua chia one?


    Problem 10: Engine Part Leaking Oil
    Reason: Gasket Spoilt.
    Solution: Bike shop, get it replaced

    Reason: Cam chain tensioner spoilt.
    Solution: Bike shop, get it replaced


    Problem 11: When riding, bike lean to one side. Let go of handlebar, steering was shaky and wobbling
    Reason: Might be steering cone problem.
    Solution: Go bike shop to get it fixed. May also need re-alignment.

    Reason: Wheel bearings spoilt.
    Solution: Bike shop, get it changed.

    Reason: Wheel alignment might have problem.
    Solution: Bike shop, get it fixed.


    Problem 12: Speedo is not working
    Reason: The cable, or the gear at the end of the cable is spoilt or loose.
    Solution: If loose, plug it back or tighten. Else needs replacement, go bike shop.

    Reason: Speedo spoilt.
    Solution: Bike shop.


    Problem 13: My exhaust gives have a loud bang regularly. (Backfire)
    Reason: Air fuel mixture too rich or too lean.
    Solution: Retune the carb.


    Problem 14: I lost my bike Key!!! What to do??
    Solution: Go find the key smith.

    Solution: If want to change ignition, look for Ah Chong (Planet) or scrapyard.


    Problem 15: Bike pickup super slow. Even slower than small cc cars.
    Reason: Clutch is worn
    Solution: Change your clutch plates.

    Problem 16: Damaged Exhaust: Header got hole / Muffler loose or dropping.
    Solution: Header got hole can weld it up.
    Solution: Muffler dropping can cut open the pipe and take it out but pipe will sound louder.
    Solution: Alternatively can change the whole system, pipe + header, about 300+-.

    Problem 17: Hard to kick the gears
    Reason: Clutch is worn
    Solution: Change or top up EO.
    Solution: Change clutch plate.

    Problem 18: When cold start, bike got "tick tick" sound
    Reason: cam chain tensioner spoilt.
    Solution: Change the cam chain tensioner.
    Solution: If its rattling sound instead of "tick tick" sound, bring bike to mechanic.

    Problem 19: Bike wobble for no apparent reason.
    Reason: Might have problem with wheel bearings or tyre pressure.
    Solution: Check that the tyre pressure is correct.
    Solution: If tyre pressure is correct, most probably is the bearing spoilt.
    Solution:Change new bearings.
    Click below link or copy+paste for good deals!
    http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php/417915-WTS-Shoei-XR-1100-Diabolic-Cimmerian-Mint-Condition-L-Size-CHEAP!-9-8-10?p=8191458#post8191458

    http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php/406472-WTS-Blaupunkt-Style-Headphones-Unopened-BNIB!

     

     
  42. #42
    lawbah
    has no status.
    Class 2 lawbah's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,267
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    up for those people who dont know the existence of this thread.

  43. #43
    vincekam
    has no status.
    SBF Moderator vincekam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Pasir Ris
    Posts
    3,778
    Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hey, do you guys think this thread is worth to be sticky?
    PM to let me know so I can put glue to it.

    Cheers!
    Women will never be as successful as men because they have no wives to advise them.

  44. #44
    kmax
    rides bicycle
    SBF Cruisers kmax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    valle d'or
    Posts
    11,349
    Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    well, not much people will read thru sticky but happy open new thread...

  45. #45
    vincekam
    has no status.
    SBF Moderator vincekam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Pasir Ris
    Posts
    3,778
    Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    So we gotta decide what we should be about it:
    1. shall we beats them up for opening new threads without doing a search?
    2. Close their thread?
    3. Argue with them and get into trouble?
    4. Drive them out of this forum?

    We all were once a newbie before and I believe I am still one now.
    Some learn from their mistakes and some find it hard to swallow their ego and fight back.

    So, when there is a issue, we need to find the root cause and get ride of it. So far I haven't got any solution for this.

    I wanna hear your thoughts on this.

    Oh man, I think jB really did put a good effort on this thread and I thought it'll serve good purpose for those who open new thread all over.

    Damn.. looks like I have to delete many un-necessary post we created here. heh heh

    Psst.. heard you clear meter eh.. wipe it real clean okie, so you can watch what speed you're riding.

    Cheers!
    Quote Originally Posted by kmax View Post
    well, not much people will read thru sticky but happy open new thread...
    Women will never be as successful as men because they have no wives to advise them.

  46. #46
    jB
    has 4 and counting! :D
    SBF Lacer jB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    a place w/out ERP
    Posts
    18,119
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    1. well I'd still say the search function ain't idiot proof like yahoo yet
    2. would be good to pm them before/after you lock it and guide them.
    3. We were once soldiers too
    4. not nice to shoo others away

    I don't know if it should be a sticky or not let the others decide..
    sometimes I find that not everyone will pay attention to sticky or realise that its there because its not outstanding enough.
    Click below link or copy+paste for good deals!
    http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php/417915-WTS-Shoei-XR-1100-Diabolic-Cimmerian-Mint-Condition-L-Size-CHEAP!-9-8-10?p=8191458#post8191458

    http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php/406472-WTS-Blaupunkt-Style-Headphones-Unopened-BNIB!

  47. #47
    kmax
    rides bicycle
    SBF Cruisers kmax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    valle d'or
    Posts
    11,349
    Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vincekam View Post
    So we gotta decide what we should be about it:
    1. shall we beats them up for opening new threads without doing a search?
    2. Close their thread?
    3. Argue with them and get into trouble?
    4. Drive them out of this forum?

    We all were once a newbie before and I believe I am still one now.
    Some learn from their mistakes and some find it hard to swallow their ego and fight back.

    So, when there is a issue, we need to find the root cause and get ride of it. So far I haven't got any solution for this.
    well, uncle vince... this is very informative thread indeed... but again i ask people around here (in PK forum, how many people browse through sticky section with many informative links and notes before posting new thread).

    i really miss kiamh's PK directory thread.

    since moderator is voluntary basic, we do not wish to burden u with loads of unnecessary moving and cleaning too.

    if u see the thread needs to exist, just let it be... or if u think they fall under same category (like newbie questions, chit char corner) please feel free to do so as it is..

    people come and go, so do threads...
    after all it's free forum and we are free to post here

  48. #48
    SNapEl
    wants to go for a looong ride~!!
    TeePee SNapEl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    2,398
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Put limit on who can start a new thread lor... sa like post counts >50 or maybe >100... at least it gives them 50 or 100 posts to learn before starting their own threads, and their participation being limited to the many many many threads of wide varieties should not be a problem. In fact even if you lao jiao in PK forum also no need to start new thread sia... everything all have liao. zzz

  49. #49
    kmax
    rides bicycle
    SBF Cruisers kmax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    valle d'or
    Posts
    11,349
    Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    that's not upto PK's moderator's power i guess.

    anyway, it's great forum and friendly people... just we bull$h!t alot

  50. #50
    joekoh
    has no status.
    P Plate
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    69
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    hmmm i suggest u all change the title la.. like' see here for ur phantom problem' don't put possible la.. very blur for new rider.. but this is a good post la.. help alot of new rider.. so thumbs up for u guys..

Page 1 of 36 1234511 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •