Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by joe the man View Post
    maybe u are going too fast?
    above 100km/h decreases the fuel economy.. quite drastically.
    tht is from my exp.
    =)
    down engine?
    well if bike is regularly seviced and maintained it will prolong engine life.
    my suggestion is EO, spark plugs and oil filter change earlier den recommended.
    cheers.

nice to noe tht there are many fellow spark riders here. =)
    isur bike in malaysia???
    profiles.friendster.com/bikerahger
    profiles.friendster.com/xiaoxian19
    facebook:karlyn_xian@yahoo.com

NSR SP 150[FU752G]=> Nov 2005 - Aug 2006
    Spark 135[FBA8421L]=> 13 Sept 2006 - 12 Dec 2008
    Mitshibishi Lancer[SFZ1*1*X]=> 20 Jun 2008 - ?
    CBR400=>[FN9***K] 12 Dec - ?

Smack76
    Back To Smaller bike
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Guys.......i m new to spark, nice bike, Fc good only that quite worried with recent cases of new spark need to overhaul due to rod....Is all the sparks in singapore came from hong leong?

alzidaney
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

nah, i dont think u need to worry much. just ensure regular servicing and dont 'hantam' the bike because the tendency to do so is there, for me that is

once u see something not right, immediately go to ur mech and ask/demand whats wrong. if not satisfied w the answer, get a 2nd opinion here maybe.

y0s_bikey
    lozz in his world...
    Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

not all sparks comes from hong leong... in the early batches there are quite alot from parallel direct thailand wan, for 1 instance, parallel comes with thai wording stickers while hong leong comes with hong leong sticker, but 2nd hand i dun think the sticker will still be there unless agent bike...

Smack76
    Back To Smaller bike
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by y0s_bikey View Post
    not all sparks comes from hong leong... in the early batches there are quite alot from parallel direct thailand wan, for 1 instance, parallel comes with thai wording stickers while hong leong comes with hong leong sticker, but 2nd hand i dun think the sticker will still be there unless agent bike...
    Okie......thanks bro..Is the servicing done @ hong leong ok?

SparkEnzo
    250R !
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by joe the man View Post
    maybe u are going too fast?
    above 100km/h decreases the fuel economy.. quite drastically.
    tht is from my exp.
    =)
    down engine?
    well if bike is regularly seviced and maintained it will prolong engine life.
    my suggestion is EO, spark plugs and oil filter change earlier den recommended.
    cheers.

nice to noe tht there are many fellow spark riders here. =)
    ME too me too.!! anyway..if im not wrong..i always see this red n black spark at clarke quay area there..right?whoa..nice spark dude..

SparkEnzo
    250R !
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

N guys..would like to share this prob of mine..everytime wen i pillion sumone n do cornering no matter wide or narrow bend, my rear wheel will always wobble mcm fishtail...wah..so scary..im 80plus kg aniwae..do u guys experience this? or is the load too heavy ? or tire low air..? n reAr brake tend to be tighter..slight pressing down will makan already the brake..

Smack76
    Back To Smaller bike
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SparkEnzo View Post
    N guys..would like to share this prob of mine..everytime wen i pillion sumone n do cornering no matter wide or narrow bend, my rear wheel will always wobble mcm fishtail...wah..so scary..im 80plus kg aniwae..do u guys experience this? or is the load too heavy ? or tire low air..? n reAr brake tend to be tighter..slight pressing down will makan already the brake..
    Are you using the original tyre?..I got that "Fishtail Experience" B4 i change my tyre..

BoThug88
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

im 80 kg but i dont experience that thou.. maybe not enuf throttle?? rear brake can adjust at ur swing arm near the exhaust there.. turn the knob anti clockwise if im not wrong..

tigerspaw
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hey i also got experience liddat also. but mine happen when my rear tire got punchure.. i changed new tire n drum brake brake pad after tt incident thn my back starts to wobble.. i've check my bearings fr my rear wheel n got it change.. but the prob still got.. now if going fast v scary..

chipNdaLe
    says i am wat i am
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tigerspaw View Post
    hey i also got experience liddat also. but mine happen when my rear tire got punchure.. i changed new tire n drum brake brake pad after tt incident thn my back starts to wobble.. i've check my bearings fr my rear wheel n got it change.. but the prob still got.. now if going fast v scary..
    basically the reason y it fishtail is bcos... tyre not enuf air..
    its either the front or the rear tyres.. so try to check ur tyres pressure every 2 weeks la.. cos it does help.. as we move our tyres pressure tend to go out a bit by bit la.. den pump it up to the correct pressure..
    make the habit to pump front n back.. not oni 1 tyre..
    if im wrong , do correct me hor..
    as i still newbie...
    No matter how small the bike you are riding,
    If you wanna ride up to somewhere which u desire to go
    den sure u can reach. Its jus ur will power oni..

If you have big head and small BRAINS
    Den something is wrong with U

tigerspaw
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by chipNdaLe View Post
    basically the reason y it fishtail is bcos... tyre not enuf air..
    its either the front or the rear tyres.. so try to check ur tyres pressure every 2 weeks la.. cos it does help.. as we move our tyres pressure tend to go out a bit by bit la.. den pump it up to the correct pressure..
    make the habit to pump front n back.. not oni 1 tyre..
    if im wrong , do correct me hor..
    as i still newbie...
    ok can.. i'll try pump later n update u guys wats the main prob..
    btw wat preasure to pump ah? front n bck.

chipNdaLe
    says i am wat i am
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tigerspaw View Post
    ok can.. i'll try pump later n update u guys wats the main prob..
    btw wat preasure to pump ah? front n bck.
    shud b like 235 for the rear n 230 for the front...
    i think so.. hahaha...

mayb bro y0s_bikey can help me about this..

SparkEnzo
    250R !
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ouh..thks for the response peeps, yea..i think tire low air lah..just pumped at 200 for both front n back..first time pump,ahaha..is it enough at 200?

N maybe for tigerspaw, i also experience this wobbling thingy even when my air tire was not low, maybe due to bearings or the hub, i have changed bearings for 3-4 times in the space of 4 months? some say, the hub maybe the cause, some say the suspension, some say maybe the shaft..not really sure..it all happens at the rear end of the bike..

SparkEnzo
    250R !
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BoThug88 View Post
    im 80 kg but i dont experience that thou.. maybe not enuf throttle?? rear brake can adjust at ur swing arm near the exhaust there.. turn the knob anti clockwise if im not wrong..
    hmm, could be.yea..about the rear brake..do u experience the same too..? everytime wan to pillion, must loosen the knob, if alone, must tighten the knob again,leceh lah bro..thks aniway..shall monitor the prob again..

Redz
    has no status.
    Class 2A
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i love my sparkieee....

guiys, if i bank in a corner low...i dun really like to scrap the standard ftrests..
    so i changed em..
    now i corner, i am confident to go low..but, will i scrap my mainstand? coz, need to be prepared..haha, might panic if it hit my mainstand..

**abt my fc..so far it gives me 100km from very full tank, till it touches the red zone...bad bad...
    19 april 2006 - 30 june 2008 - (Honda nsr150)
    14 July 2008 - 2010 - (spark135)
    14 December 2015 - ??? (RVF)

alzidaney
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i think its ur suspension.. maybe its too soft already? not too sure, but i did exp that b4 once, and i changed to a stiffer suspension and cornering felt so much better. but better to get a mech's opinion tho

for the rear brake i think yeah, too tight, prolly must loosen abit?

alzidaney
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

shud b like 235 for the rear n 230 for the front...
    i think so.. hahaha...

mayb bro y0s_bikey can help me about this..
    for me, i pump according to my tire gauge. if u look at ur tyres closely, u can see a number like "41P" or some sort near the size of your tyre. thats the max tyre pressure that it can handle. someone once told me that ur tyre would expand around max 4 bars so if your tyre states like 41P, then advisable to pump around 35-37 maybe.

the unit of measurement is the alternate one not the 200+ one cz different tyres got different max pressure so would need diff pressure to pump. at least, thats what i do from wad some ppl told me

alzidaney
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Redz View Post
    i love my sparkieee....

guiys, if i bank in a corner low...i dun really like to scrap the standard ftrests..
    so i changed em..
    now i corner, i am confident to go low..but, will i scrap my mainstand? coz, need to be prepared..haha, might panic if it hit my mainstand..

**abt my fc..so far it gives me 100km from very full tank, till it touches the red zone...bad bad...
    eee, i hate scraping the stock footrests too lol. happened to me several times, damn scary sia. stupid rubber would make the bike wobble. hah. anw, hw come ur fc 100 km only sia? should be more le..

oh. from red zone to really E should be able to give you about 30 - 50 km.. if im remember correctly.. hmm..

BoThug88
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

hmm, could be.yea..about the rear brake..do u experience the same too..? everytime wan to pillion, must loosen the knob, if alone, must tighten the knob again,leceh lah bro..thks aniway..shall monitor the prob again..
    dun have to make it so tight.. average will do yah to save u the hassle of changing it
    if suspension loose u can hear squeaking sound when u hump on ur bike..

BoThug88
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Ouh..thks for the response peeps, yea..i think tire low air lah..just pumped at 200 for both front n back..first time pump,ahaha..is it enough at 200?

N maybe for tigerspaw, i also experience this wobbling thingy even when my air tire was not low, maybe due to bearings or the hub, i have changed bearings for 3-4 times in the space of 4 months? some say, the hub maybe the cause, some say the suspension, some say maybe the shaft..not really sure..it all happens at the rear end of the bike..
    i pump 230 front 250 back.. battlax 80/90 90/80 and my weight 80
    i hvn change my bearings, hub or watever that u have mention and my mileage ard 22k.. so far so good

BoThug88
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Redz View Post
    i love my sparkieee....

so i changed em..

can scrap mainstand ar?
    anw my full tank ard 130.. u buy 2nd hand? ur carb standard?
    i dono whether this is true but if ur timing is high ur fc oso high.. correct me if im wrong..

juninho
    has no status.
    Class 2B
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i use to ride a spark too.. now a 125z... my gf owns the spark now..
    wow u all the FC very bad ah.. my gf spark at least got 180 for full tank even if drag 100-110.. ya its true tt the timing higher den the fc higher.. faster the bike the pertol consumption also higher.. maybe its not stock carb.. cos co far i hear from all stock spark FC at least 40 per litre... by hearing the sound when u rev u can roughly know where in the bike has been done.. juz my one cent advice.. hope it helps

Refugee
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by alzidaney View Post
    for me, i pump according to my tire gauge. if u look at ur tyres closely, u can see a number like "41P" or some sort near the size of your tyre. thats the max tyre pressure that it can handle. someone once told me that ur tyre would expand around max 4 bars so if your tyre states like 41P, then advisable to pump around 35-37 maybe.

the unit of measurement is the alternate one not the 200+ one cz different tyres got different max pressure so would need diff pressure to pump. at least, thats what i do from wad some ppl told me
    whoever told you '41P' the 41 is max tyre pressure is just trying to smoke you.

which indeed you're smoked big time.

41 is Load Index.... which is the max weight the tyre should be exposed to.

class 2 bike tyres have tyre load index from 50 to 70... based on your calculation... they need 45 psi to 65psi..

go ahead and try pump 65 PSI into the bike tyre....
    'Il rettilineo è una tortura'

y0s_bikey
    lozz in his world...
    Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Smack76 View Post
    Okie......thanks bro..Is the servicing done @ hong leong ok?
    erm ups to individual... hong leong servicing is limited to their in house Engine Oil (commonly Shell) and the pricing isnt cheap... and u need to make advance notice of bout 1/2 to 1 mth. u ownself gauge whether u wanna go anot lor... haha

y0s_bikey
    lozz in his world...
    Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

bro few things u might wanna check:
    1. rear suspension it might be too soft unable to support ur load plus box(if u have) thus causing the rear wobble
    2 ur rear brakes are too near already at corners u will un intentionally press down on the brakes if u feet is on top of the pedal, try to adjust the biting point lower if not train yourself to ride with tip toe on the pedal.
    3. of cos low pressure can cause the same effects as well... if u are on tube tyre all the more it might happen if there is low pressure

siak
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi there, just wanna know usually when you are riding, @ what speed?do U usually whack your engine?..What EO ur using?...Coz 3 bikes FBB plate also going through overhaul, same problem like you...

I'm ride range from 90-110km/hr. I din whack my bike. since 20K++ got the noisy engine already. Went to yamaha agent to claim warranty but over 20K warranty void. So unlucky. My suspension was soft too when i 1st get my bike. I tot was like that but eventually can to know that is not soft. few day back check on one bike shop. Over-hual engine $300++...
    Cross the road safely, There lots of chance to cross it but u only have one LIFE!

chipNdaLe
    says i am wat i am
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

can scrap mainstand ar?
    anw my full tank ard 130.. u buy 2nd hand? ur carb standard?
    i dono whether this is true but if ur timing is high ur fc oso high.. correct me if im wrong..
    u can scrap ur mainstand.. if u dare to corner low la..
    plus full tank 150? anyway from wat i have been riding a spark 135 b4 is my fc can reached till 150 - 160km lei..
    some more still stock.. anyway timing do play apart..
    plus a bit mod here n there sure fc affected wan..
    plus if u keep on accelerate den drag gears conferm fc affected lor...

BoThug88
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

u can scrap ur mainstand.. if u dare to corner low la..
    plus full tank 150? anyway from wat i have been riding a spark 135 b4 is my fc can reached till 150 - 160km lei..
    some more still stock.. anyway timing do play apart..
    plus a bit mod here n there sure fc affected wan..
    plus if u keep on accelerate den drag gears conferm fc affected lor...
    coz mine stock footrest so always scrap rubber
    anw spark got such thing as overhaul engine ar?

alzidaney
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Refugee View Post
    whoever told you '41P' the 41 is max tyre pressure is just trying to smoke you.

which indeed you're smoked big time.

41 is Load Index.... which is the max weight the tyre should be exposed to.

class 2 bike tyres have tyre load index from 50 to 70... based on your calculation... they need 45 psi to 65psi..

go ahead and try pump 65 PSI into the bike tyre....
    oh **** man . thx2 for correcting me so like that then pump how much sia?

Smack76
    Back To Smaller bike
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by siak View Post
    I'm ride range from 90-110km/hr. I din whack my bike. since 20K++ got the noisy engine already. Went to yamaha agent to claim warranty but over 20K warranty void. So unlucky. My suspension was soft too when i 1st get my bike. I tot was like that but eventually can to know that is not soft. few day back check on one bike shop. Over-hual engine $300++...
    Hi bro...my fren just got his bike back from Overhaul........U know what, the total cost is $800...inclusive of labour charge...

SparkEnzo
    250R !
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Are you using the original tyre?..I got that "Fishtail Experience" B4 i change my tyre..
    u mean rims? tires can cause wobbles? wad tires u changed too than?

SparkEnzo
    250R !
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i think its ur suspension.. maybe its too soft already? not too sure, but i did exp that b4 once, and i changed to a stiffer suspension and cornering felt so much better. but better to get a mech's opinion tho

for the rear brake i think yeah, too tight, prolly must loosen abit?
    ?
    yea..could b also, what suspension u changed too? i am using gazi adjustable now bought at lab and using bout 3-4 months?, change the setting to the stiffest but still soft,ahaha..any good suspension recommendation..and i looking for a suspension higher than this gazi ones..thx..

dsyfunk
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yss is good....but quite ex....

joe the man
    has no time
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

first things first.. yes my bike is in jb.

but no, i've been to boat quay only 4times in my life
    and only once with bike, which is my sp. =D

as for main stand scrapping, i would like to share my exp.

my footrests are racing boy's. my main stand is as it is, no modifications, ntn.
    i nv once hit my stand, but i hit my pipe on my right and my engine casing screws on my left.

im not showing off. but i would like to see if anyone else has the same exp.
    cheers fellow sparkies. =)
    Italians - Overly Passionate, Always Dressed To The Nines, Always Over The Top.

thrasher
    NBCB400. Nak Burger Cakap Burger!
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

corner hit pipe. yea i had that experience before. but i almost skidded ah, cos im using 80/80 tires front and back. thats like the max i can go with these tyres. i think if i used 90/80 it shud be more stable.
    Thrash? Don't mind if i do.

CR[7]
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

coz mine stock footrest so always scrap rubber
    anw spark got such thing as overhaul engine ar?
    of course la bo..u want to try overhaul ur engine?

alzidaney
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

?
    yea..could b also, what suspension u changed too? i am using gazi adjustable now bought at lab and using bout 3-4 months?, change the setting to the stiffest but still soft,ahaha..any good suspension recommendation..and i looking for a suspension higher than this gazi ones..thx..
    gazi

yss is highly recommended by mechs, dont know if its just because its more ex or what le

anyway, anyone knows how to tell if the bearings need of change? cz wen i ride on normal flat surface is like i ride on dirt trail. so imagine if the road bumpy... dont know if its the susp bt i jz changed it le..

Psyence
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

anyone who has rear disc brake setup? i would to ask if its legal when going tru inspection?
    Honda CBX 200 - Feb 2006- Feb 2007 (sold)
    Suzuki DR200 - June 2006 - April 2007 (sold)
    Honda CB400 Version S - Dec 2006 - Feb 2008 (sold)
    Yamaha Spark 135 (FIAT) - Feb 2008 - Sep 2010
    CBR600RR - Sep 2010- May 2013
    NC700X - May 2013- Current

SparkEnzo
    250R !
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

gazi

yss is highly recommended by mechs, dont know if its just because its more ex or what le

anyway, anyone knows how to tell if the bearings need of change? cz wen i ride on normal flat surface is like i ride on dirt trail. so imagine if the road bumpy... dont know if its the susp bt i jz changed it le..
    yea..they recommend but ex lah..but better to buy it rather than spending on other suspension and than turning to yss at the end..justl ike me now..

hmm..about ur bearings..not kinda sure..all i noe if bearings spoil is wen, the mechs take them out, shake and say got sound, means spoil, dunnoe very true or not lah...

Zaeight
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Exclamation Spark 135

Hi there..i jus bought a second hand bike..i find it like very slow in pick up...but went on e xpressway it is quite smooth can go up to 120km/h..i jus wanna noe wat is e cause of pickin up slow??e bike is FBA...i need help..did i need to b change sumting??? anw e bike is stock...

cheers!!

Refugee
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

on what basis are you saying that the pickup is slow?

slow is relative to each individual person's butt....

however, you may wanna check the front and rear sprocket size...

stock ones are Front 15 Rear 39.

in your situation.... it might be a smaller rear....

Refugee
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i love YSS suspensions!

alzidaney
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yea..they recommend but ex lah..but better to buy it rather than spending on other suspension and than turning to yss at the end..justl ike me now..

hmm..about ur bearings..not kinda sure..all i noe if bearings spoil is wen, the mechs take them out, shake and say got sound, means spoil, dunnoe very true or not lah...
    yeah man, anw im changing to yss too just for the fun of it anyway, actually yss and gazi not that far difference in price right? less than 50 izzit?

alzidaney
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

if never service long time oso like lack power rite? for me can feel abit.. just wondering tho..

Gintai
    has no status.
    P Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi I just changed the rear suspension last week to YSS. Very gd! Costs me only $190 including installation. I changed at Access Motor at S'goon Rd next to the Indian temple. I also changed to bigger disc place "Yoshi" brand costs me only $80 include installation!
    Live To Ride;
    Ride To Live.

alzidaney
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

wads ur previous suspension? stock? the difference obvious issit?

thrasher
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

gazi has a history of leakings.

thrasher
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

its better to service regularly. i heard of once this bike, never service for the past 3000+km plus he is a delivery rider.. bike needed to overhaul, the oil filter was twisted into donno what shape already. hah. dont let laziness make your bike a hazard to ride.

RAO
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hmm.. since ya'll talkin about suspensions, anybody know where to go to adjust YSS suspensions? I think mine is too soft and would like to stiffen it up a bit..

Page 52 of 83 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662 ... LastLast