User Tag List

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 150 of 465

Thread: <Groups> Malay Drivers Here!

  1. #101
    Blackbeauty69
    has no status.
    SBF Lady Riders Blackbeauty69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Khatib & Toa Payoh
    Posts
    1,165
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by - MaMaN - View Post
    hello brudders.. any one of you can reccomend sewa kereta for a p plate? thanks!
    bro b4 i got my ride i always rent at this shop. no need put deposit for plate, located at turf city Ace Car telephone Number 64680886.. if u wanna book must call earlier, check out their offer....

    My Motard make wonders

  2. #102
    Rio Kakashi
    has no status.
    Class 2B Rio Kakashi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    West side of S'pore
    Posts
    328
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TangoBoy View Post
    Yup... very quiet recently.
    Last few months have been a very bad time financially... so gotta work more.
    Kalau ada a need for local deliveries for ur business, do call me.
    Haha I need brokers for car sales hahaha... bukan apa jadi aku leh concentrate on the paper works and bank application hahaha... Broker dapat car comm for recommending org
    Leave the racing in the track
    Orlando85

    My bikes: 1st: Yamaha TZR 2nd: Honda CG 125
    3rd: Hasquvana SM 125 4th: Kawa KRR
    5th: Yamaha X1 6th: Suzuki GSX 400
    7th: Gilera VXR 8th: Suzuki K4 750
    9th: Honda CBR150 Now: KTM 200, RX-K
    My cars: 1st: Mitsubishi Lancer GLX
    Now: Honda Airwave

     

     
  3. #103
    RideHard
    RideSmart
    Class 2B RideHard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    SGP. wer else?
    Posts
    458
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    is der any forums or reviews on proton persona, anyone?

  4. #104
    RideHard
    RideSmart
    Class 2B RideHard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    SGP. wer else?
    Posts
    458
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    is der any forums or reviews on proton persona, anyone?

  5. #105
    Nicholai
    wants to conquer the world!
    TeePee Nicholai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Munchen, Deutschland
    Posts
    2,825
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rio Kakashi View Post
    Haha I need brokers for car sales hahaha... bukan apa jadi aku leh concentrate on the paper works and bank application hahaha... Broker dapat car comm for recommending org
    What are the requirements and jobscope of a broker?
    Einigkeit und Recht und Freiheit

  6. #106
    Rio Kakashi
    has no status.
    Class 2B Rio Kakashi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    West side of S'pore
    Posts
    328
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nicholai View Post
    What are the requirements and jobscope of a broker?
    Wah didn't knoe you took it cirusly... nieway since you interested to know more I PM you the details
    Leave the racing in the track
    Orlando85

    My bikes: 1st: Yamaha TZR 2nd: Honda CG 125
    3rd: Hasquvana SM 125 4th: Kawa KRR
    5th: Yamaha X1 6th: Suzuki GSX 400
    7th: Gilera VXR 8th: Suzuki K4 750
    9th: Honda CBR150 Now: KTM 200, RX-K
    My cars: 1st: Mitsubishi Lancer GLX
    Now: Honda Airwave

  7. #107
    starr
    has no status.
    TeePee starr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Woodlands, Simei, Sg.
    Posts
    3,040
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RideHard View Post
    is der any forums or reviews on proton persona, anyone?
    nope. none of my friends driving that. sorry.
    Faster than fast,
    Quicker than quick.

  8. #108
    Rio Kakashi
    has no status.
    Class 2B Rio Kakashi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    West side of S'pore
    Posts
    328
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default I hope it can help you

    Quote Originally Posted by RideHard View Post
    is der any forums or reviews on proton persona, anyone?
    Bro you can try this forum.

    http://www.motortrader.com.my/asp/fo...68&whichpage=3

    http://www.myklang.com/forum/proton-...a-t-193-2.html
    Leave the racing in the track
    Orlando85

    My bikes: 1st: Yamaha TZR 2nd: Honda CG 125
    3rd: Hasquvana SM 125 4th: Kawa KRR
    5th: Yamaha X1 6th: Suzuki GSX 400
    7th: Gilera VXR 8th: Suzuki K4 750
    9th: Honda CBR150 Now: KTM 200, RX-K
    My cars: 1st: Mitsubishi Lancer GLX
    Now: Honda Airwave

  9. #109
    seladang
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    18
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default anybody out there??

    Hi All,

    aJ Here....are you all still active??

    I ride but hope to get my ride soon.....

    what kind of charity ride have you all done so far??

  10. #110
    Xerox1
    has no status.
    Class 2 Xerox1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    PIE exit 6a
    Posts
    1,027
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by seladang View Post
    Hi All,

    aJ Here....are you all still active??

    I ride but hope to get my ride soon.....

    what kind of charity ride have you all done so far??


    Bro seladang, tak paham ler

  11. #111
    Rio Kakashi
    has no status.
    Class 2B Rio Kakashi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    West side of S'pore
    Posts
    328
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by seladang View Post
    Hi All,

    aJ Here....are you all still active??

    I ride but hope to get my ride soon.....

    what kind of charity ride have you all done so far??
    Nope none so far... You want to organize itzit?
    Leave the racing in the track
    Orlando85

    My bikes: 1st: Yamaha TZR 2nd: Honda CG 125
    3rd: Hasquvana SM 125 4th: Kawa KRR
    5th: Yamaha X1 6th: Suzuki GSX 400
    7th: Gilera VXR 8th: Suzuki K4 750
    9th: Honda CBR150 Now: KTM 200, RX-K
    My cars: 1st: Mitsubishi Lancer GLX
    Now: Honda Airwave

     

     
  12. #112
    skepetz
    has no status.
    L Plate skepetz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    37
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    hi alll...
    THE WAY OF THE SKEPETISM

  13. #113
    Rio Kakashi
    has no status.
    Class 2B Rio Kakashi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    West side of S'pore
    Posts
    328
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by skepetz View Post
    hi alll...
    Hi to you too and welcome
    Leave the racing in the track
    Orlando85

    My bikes: 1st: Yamaha TZR 2nd: Honda CG 125
    3rd: Hasquvana SM 125 4th: Kawa KRR
    5th: Yamaha X1 6th: Suzuki GSX 400
    7th: Gilera VXR 8th: Suzuki K4 750
    9th: Honda CBR150 Now: KTM 200, RX-K
    My cars: 1st: Mitsubishi Lancer GLX
    Now: Honda Airwave

  14. #114
    RideHard
    RideSmart
    Class 2B RideHard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    SGP. wer else?
    Posts
    458
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Rio, ape khabar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  15. #115
    Rio Kakashi
    has no status.
    Class 2B Rio Kakashi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    West side of S'pore
    Posts
    328
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Baik bro sorry lambat reply! away on a holiday la...
    Leave the racing in the track
    Orlando85

    My bikes: 1st: Yamaha TZR 2nd: Honda CG 125
    3rd: Hasquvana SM 125 4th: Kawa KRR
    5th: Yamaha X1 6th: Suzuki GSX 400
    7th: Gilera VXR 8th: Suzuki K4 750
    9th: Honda CBR150 Now: KTM 200, RX-K
    My cars: 1st: Mitsubishi Lancer GLX
    Now: Honda Airwave

  16. #116
    starr
    has no status.
    TeePee starr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Woodlands, Simei, Sg.
    Posts
    3,040
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    aaallloooo smuerrrr~~~
    Faster than fast,
    Quicker than quick.

  17. #117
    LuckyThirteen
    has no status.
    Class 2 LuckyThirteen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    1,161
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    hey guys its been a while since I last came in here (Sept last year to be exact) just wanna get some views from u'all. I have 3 cars in mind
    Mitsubishi Lancer GLXi
    Kia Cerato Forte
    Mazda3 SP

    Any comments?

  18. #118
    fidz07
    loves a Yammie
    Class 2 fidz07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Posts
    1,185
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyThirteen View Post
    hey guys its been a while since I last came in here (Sept last year to be exact) just wanna get some views from u'all. I have 3 cars in mind
    Mitsubishi Lancer GLXi
    Kia Cerato Forte
    Mazda3 SP

    Any comments?
    First of all would you prefer to drive a manual or auto...?

    My opinions would be:
    (in no particular order)

    1) Mitsubishi Lancer GLX -- If you love to maintain 180km/h on the NS Highway(modification required)

    2) Cerato Forte -- Great car with updated technology and features. And fuel efficient too. But that again fuel efficiency depends on the driver's right foot.

    3) Mazda3 SP -- Good car. Fuel abit on a high side.

    Just my 2 cents opinion bro.. Try to test drive all three and see which one suits you well. Happy choosing bro.

    p.s. I would choose the Lancer overall cause I love to travel on the NS Highway...
    (1)NSR SP 150(FT5726E) (2)RXZ(FP8543S) (3)KRR 150(FU2121P) (4)R6 '05(FY6651D) (5)Getz 1.4A(SGJ575Y) (6)Gilera VXR 200 (FBC4201X) (7)FZ6 S2 (FBD2275R) (8)X1-R (FBB6401C) (9)FZ16 (FBF2411D) (10)FZS1000 (FZ2591P) (11)MT-09

    Loves a Yammie... It always touches my heart!!!

  19. #119
    starr
    has no status.
    TeePee starr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Woodlands, Simei, Sg.
    Posts
    3,040
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyThirteen View Post
    hey guys its been a while since I last came in here (Sept last year to be exact) just wanna get some views from u'all. I have 3 cars in mind
    Mitsubishi Lancer GLXi
    Kia Cerato Forte
    Mazda3 SP

    Any comments?
    I have personally drive the lancer and the mazda3 for quite some time and i will assume that u are referring to the old mazda 3 sedan, not the 09.

    the lancer have done much justice in terms of the affordability and the practicality. the boot space is big and the driving comfort is well taken care off,even with the stock suspensions. steering wise, it is light and and it very much delivers power like any 1.6 litre will do. Fuel consumption? it depends how heavy yr foot is. =) modifications? endless as there are various body kits/performance upgrade u can resort to. if u're out for speed with the GLX body, get the 1.8 turbo instead.

    For the Mazda on the other hand is a very much more squeezey car i shld say for my size. (i'm 1.8m tall) the handling is almost the same as the lancer and the steering is pretty heavier. sadly only comes in auto. it is by far a better looking than the lancer, be it with the body kit or not. Boot space, ok la. so-so. able to fit in pram and some other stuffs.

    anyways, why lancer GLX? why nt EX?

    to others who think otherwise about my review, pls share yr constructive thoughts as well. what I have share is just according to my knowledge and experience in the respective cars.

    And i would have the Mazda for its looks.
    lancer too common already la.

    if u include the lancer 1.8, definitely the 1.8. who would pass on a turbo charged car anyways?
    Faster than fast,
    Quicker than quick.

  20. #120
    LuckyThirteen
    has no status.
    Class 2 LuckyThirteen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    1,161
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fidz07 View Post
    First of all would you prefer to drive a manual or auto...?

    My opinions would be:
    (in no particular order)

    1) Mitsubishi Lancer GLX -- If you love to maintain 180km/h on the NS Highway(modification required)

    2) Cerato Forte -- Great car with updated technology and features. And fuel efficient too. But that again fuel efficiency depends on the driver's right foot.

    3) Mazda3 SP -- Good car. Fuel abit on a high side.

    Just my 2 cents opinion bro.. Try to test drive all three and see which one suits you well. Happy choosing bro.

    p.s. I would choose the Lancer overall cause I love to travel on the NS Highway...
    Thanx for your opinion still thinking whether to get a manual or auto.

    Quote Originally Posted by starr View Post
    I have personally drive the lancer and the mazda3 for quite some time and i will assume that u are referring to the old mazda 3 sedan, not the 09.

    the lancer have done much justice in terms of the affordability and the practicality. the boot space is big and the driving comfort is well taken care off,even with the stock suspensions. steering wise, it is light and and it very much delivers power like any 1.6 litre will do. Fuel consumption? it depends how heavy yr foot is. =) modifications? endless as there are various body kits/performance upgrade u can resort to. if u're out for speed with the GLX body, get the 1.8 turbo instead.

    For the Mazda on the other hand is a very much more squeezey car i shld say for my size. (i'm 1.8m tall) the handling is almost the same as the lancer and the steering is pretty heavier. sadly only comes in auto. it is by far a better looking than the lancer, be it with the body kit or not. Boot space, ok la. so-so. able to fit in pram and some other stuffs.

    anyways, why lancer GLX? why nt EX?

    to others who think otherwise about my review, pls share yr constructive thoughts as well. what I have share is just according to my knowledge and experience in the respective cars.

    And i would have the Mazda for its looks.
    lancer too common already la.

    if u include the lancer 1.8, definitely the 1.8. who would pass on a turbo charged car anyways?
    Lancer comes in 1.8? i thought the GLXi comes only in 1.6 and only the EX comes in 1.5 and 2.0.

    Well thanks for the reviews really appreciate it.

  21. #121
    starr
    has no status.
    TeePee starr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Woodlands, Simei, Sg.
    Posts
    3,040
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyThirteen View Post
    Thanx for your opinion still thinking whether to get a manual or auto.
    hmm.. u will wish u had a manual car when u're negotiating a bend, it ables u to be a the right gear at the right time (and also the introduction of engine brakes).
    and u will wish u had a auto car to yr convenience whenever u're stuck in a heavy traffic in and out sg.


    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyThirteen View Post
    Lancer comes in 1.8? i thought the GLXi comes only in 1.6 and only the EX comes in 1.5 and 2.0.

    Well thanks for the reviews really appreciate it.
    the 1.8L lancer is the car that mitsubishi and ralliart have come out with. thats why its turbo charged and have ralliart seats, steering etc.

    how to differentiate btw a normal lancer glx with the ralli art?
    take a look at the rear brakes, for the lancer glx, it uses the drum brakes while the ralli-art lancer uses discs. although modifications can be made to change drums to discs, is very rare that one will do.

    and ouh ya, the ralli art lancer only comes in auto however, no worries if u gt some extra cash in hand. can change to manual transmission only for RM2000. =)

    here are the links to some of the lancer 1.8 avail in sg.

    http://www.sgcarmart.com/used_cars/i...=39103&DL=1277

    http://www.sgcarmart.com/used_cars/i...=41613&DL=1171
    Faster than fast,
    Quicker than quick.

     

     
  22. #122
    surfer823
    has no status.
    Class 2A surfer823's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    661
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    im a driver too.. but for now i enjoy riding instead..

  23. #123
    starr
    has no status.
    TeePee starr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Woodlands, Simei, Sg.
    Posts
    3,040
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    ouh ok. what car/bike u driving/riding nw?
    Faster than fast,
    Quicker than quick.

  24. #124
    STAN38
    has no status.
    Moderator Preview
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    28
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    What's with this forum? Why send an invite only to malay drivers? Why exclude the larger driving community?

  25. #125
    Part oF iT
    has no status.
    Moderator Preview
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Pasir Ris
    Posts
    589
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by starr View Post
    the 1.8L lancer is the car that mitsubishi and ralliart have come out with. thats why its turbo charged and have ralliart seats, steering etc.

    how to differentiate btw a normal lancer glx with the ralli art?
    take a look at the rear brakes, for the lancer glx, it uses the drum brakes while the ralli-art lancer uses discs. although modifications can be made to change drums to discs, is very rare that one will do.

    and ouh ya, the ralli art lancer only comes in auto however, no worries if u gt some extra cash in hand. can change to manual transmission only for RM2000. =)

    here are the links to some of the lancer 1.8 avail in sg.

    http://www.sgcarmart.com/used_cars/i...=39103&DL=1277

    http://www.sgcarmart.com/used_cars/i...=41613&DL=1171
    is there any new rally art lancer glx? if normal lancer,can convert the drum brake to disc brake?
    *Part Of It *

  26. #126
    knucklehead
    has no status.
    TeePee knucklehead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    east-end terror
    Posts
    2,655
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by STAN38 View Post
    What's with this forum? Why send an invite only to malay drivers? Why exclude the larger driving community?
    i believe this is to gather the malay drivers here?
    just like other threads in other sections,
    there are threads for each race right. so i dont see any offence in creating this thread.

    ****

    anyway,
    i'm just wondering, for car rentals rite, is there a difference in rates if you're a p-plater or not?
    dear STALKER on SGBikes.com ,

    YOU CAN SUCK MY MIDDLE FINGER DEEP DEEP !

    regards,
    yours truly
    .

  27. #127
    starr
    has no status.
    TeePee starr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Woodlands, Simei, Sg.
    Posts
    3,040
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Part oF iT View Post
    is there any new rally art lancer glx? if normal lancer,can convert the drum brake to disc brake?
    Hmmm. I believe that mitsubishi have already stop production of the GLX series, esp the ralli art. what u can do is to wait for the new breed of ralliart ex-s. They are avail in hatch and sedans. but when issit comming to our shores? no idea.

    Quote Originally Posted by knucklehead View Post
    i believe this is to gather the malay drivers here?
    just like other threads in other sections,
    there are threads for each race right. so i dont see any offence in creating this thread.

    ****

    anyway,
    i'm just wondering, for car rentals rite, is there a difference in rates if you're a p-plater or not?
    well, there are some companies who have that policy and some dont. make yr search thru out the whole webspace. there shld be plenty of em.. =)
    Faster than fast,
    Quicker than quick.

  28. #128
    Part oF iT
    has no status.
    Moderator Preview
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Pasir Ris
    Posts
    589
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    they are producing glx animore?? haiyo.. thought of getting that one..
    *Part Of It *

  29. #129
    starr
    has no status.
    TeePee starr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Woodlands, Simei, Sg.
    Posts
    3,040
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Part oF iT View Post
    they are producing glx animore?? haiyo.. thought of getting that one..
    yups. sadly nt anymore..
    Faster than fast,
    Quicker than quick.

  30. #130
    Xerox1
    has no status.
    Class 2 Xerox1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    PIE exit 6a
    Posts
    1,027
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyThirteen View Post
    Thanx for your opinion still thinking whether to get a manual or auto.



    Lancer comes in 1.8? i thought the GLXi comes only in 1.6 and only the EX comes in 1.5 and 2.0.

    Well thanks for the reviews really appreciate it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Part oF iT View Post
    they are producing glx animore?? haiyo.. thought of getting that one..
    I believe at current price it's best 2 get a new car.....bukan ape, kalo rosak pun salah sindri 1st n foremost must ask urself if ur preference is manual atau auto.....lagypong kreta2 baru banyak yg hemson2

    cuma 2sen saje

  31. #131
    Xerox1
    has no status.
    Class 2 Xerox1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    PIE exit 6a
    Posts
    1,027
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by starr View Post
    yups. sadly nt anymore..
    I like Lancer becos of the aftermarket dat's available, nak sumbat enjin Evo pun bole
    cuma downside is bunyi enjin yg agak kasar xikit

    lagy 2sen

     

     
  32. #132
    Part oF iT
    has no status.
    Moderator Preview
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Pasir Ris
    Posts
    589
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    sedih nye da takde producing lagi..
    *Part Of It *

  33. #133
    starr
    has no status.
    TeePee starr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Woodlands, Simei, Sg.
    Posts
    3,040
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    yeah. nak aper kan.
    Faster than fast,
    Quicker than quick.

  34. #134
    enolz
    has no status.
    Class 2B enolz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Ten-Penis
    Posts
    313
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    hi all... kinda newbie here...
    anyone can enlightenment me abit about lancer ex 2.0 latest one?
    maceh bnyk2 sumer...
    If you pump petrol for me, you get luck. More petrol, more luck!

  35. #135
    TangoBoy
    gemok tapi charming..
    Class 2 TangoBoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    1,490
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by starr View Post
    I have personally drive the lancer and the mazda3 for quite some time and i will assume that u are referring to the old mazda 3 sedan, not the 09.

    the lancer have done much justice in terms of the affordability and the practicality. the boot space is big and the driving comfort is well taken care off,even with the stock suspensions. steering wise, it is light and and it very much delivers power like any 1.6 litre will do. Fuel consumption? it depends how heavy yr foot is. =) modifications? endless as there are various body kits/performance upgrade u can resort to. if u're out for speed with the GLX body, get the 1.8 turbo instead.

    For the Mazda on the other hand is a very much more squeezey car i shld say for my size. (i'm 1.8m tall) the handling is almost the same as the lancer and the steering is pretty heavier. sadly only comes in auto. it is by far a better looking than the lancer, be it with the body kit or not. Boot space, ok la. so-so. able to fit in pram and some other stuffs.

    anyways, why lancer GLX? why nt EX?

    to others who think otherwise about my review, pls share yr constructive thoughts as well. what I have share is just according to my knowledge and experience in the respective cars.

    And i would have the Mazda for its looks.
    lancer too common already la.

    if u include the lancer 1.8, definitely the 1.8. who would pass on a turbo charged car anyways?
    Good review...

    But I'm on the Mazda 3 side...the New Mazda 3 i mean... firstly its not 'sadly its an auto car'. Mazda 3 is a tiptronic or a semi auto or a watever they call it... u cud engage 'manual' anytime u like.... and I heard its easy on the petrol now...

    Another But..... I'd prefer to own the Lancer Ex...cos of its looks and its size..

    If only there's a choice...I'd take both...haha
    tAnGoA~~!!

  36. #136
    starr
    has no status.
    TeePee starr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Woodlands, Simei, Sg.
    Posts
    3,040
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    hmm.. lancer EX 2.0? my dad is driving it. in white. (unwanted info. haha!)
    what i can say is tt its very comfy. the space inside can very well accommodate 5 pax and the driver's seat is very spacious too for a tall guy like me. (i'm abt 1.8m++) However, if u lower the driver's seat, it is not low enough (for me though), and the dash board is too high and the rear bonnet too. and if u have the spoiler on, be it the EVO X's or the 2.0's, yr rear view mirror is somewhat useless. Very dangerous for new drivers. The boot space, wahh. very generous la.
    For power, of course it delivers as it should but i cant explain much though. cause i itchy backside and turbocharged my dad's car. hahaha!
    The 2.0 comes in both auto with the pedal shifters and manual. If i were to remember correctly, the dials comes in red and theres sort of these interactive display information in between the dials. It displays; 1. yr average speed and fuel consumtion. 2. How many more km till yr next fuel stop. 3. mileage A 4. mileage B 5. Which KM reading due to yr next servicing 6. temperature. i think that is all the readings that i can remember.
    For top speed, my dad's car i've tested abt 260. Thats kinda beyond the reading and I've installed the external digital speedo and some other gauges.
    Fuel consumption? Depends on yr driving style. =)

    so hope that helps enolz.
    Faster than fast,
    Quicker than quick.

  37. #137
    starr
    has no status.
    TeePee starr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Woodlands, Simei, Sg.
    Posts
    3,040
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TangoBoy View Post
    Good review...

    But I'm on the Mazda 3 side...the New Mazda 3 i mean... firstly its not 'sadly its an auto car'. Mazda 3 is a tiptronic or a semi auto or a watever they call it... u cud engage 'manual' anytime u like.... and I heard its easy on the petrol now...

    Another But..... I'd prefer to own the Lancer Ex...cos of its looks and its size..

    If only there's a choice...I'd take both...haha
    Thanks bro.
    and thanks for the latest update on the '09 mazda 3. =)
    Faster than fast,
    Quicker than quick.

  38. #138
    enolz
    has no status.
    Class 2B enolz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Ten-Penis
    Posts
    313
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Thanks alot starr... Actually I've already made up my mind to buy the EX 2.0... But unfortunately that means giving up riding... So still contemplating.... Haha! My financial doesn't permits the best of both worlds... In the mean time, I'm researching as much as possible regarding the EX 2.0... Thanks again starr... That's been a great help...
    If you pump petrol for me, you get luck. More petrol, more luck!

  39. #139
    starr
    has no status.
    TeePee starr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Woodlands, Simei, Sg.
    Posts
    3,040
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Great that helps. Dapat jugak online-pahala. hahaha
    Faster than fast,
    Quicker than quick.

  40. #140
    Smack76
    Back To Smaller bike
    Class 2B Smack76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    405
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by enolz View Post
    Thanks alot starr... Actually I've already made up my mind to buy the EX 2.0... But unfortunately that means giving up riding... So still contemplating.... Haha! My financial doesn't permits the best of both worlds... In the mean time, I'm researching as much as possible regarding the EX 2.0... Thanks again starr... That's been a great help...
    EX2.0 Minyak kuat makan.
    2008-Spark 135 & Kawasaki KLE500

  41. #141
    starr
    has no status.
    TeePee starr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Woodlands, Simei, Sg.
    Posts
    3,040
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Smack76 View Post
    EX2.0 Minyak kuat makan.
    hmm.. minyak mesti makan, kereta maner tak makan minyak.

    Well, according to my friends whom is driving the 1.5, their fuel consumption is more terok than the 2.0. mayb due to the power:weight ratio?
    cause both versions have almost the same weight. hmm.. mayb mayb.
    Faster than fast,
    Quicker than quick.

     

     
  42. #142
    mog ruith
    has no status.
    P Plate mog ruith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    spiritual black dimension
    Posts
    54
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by starr View Post
    hmm.. lancer EX 2.0? my dad is driving it. in white. (unwanted info. haha!)
    what i can say is tt its very comfy. the space inside can very well accommodate 5 pax and the driver's seat is very spacious too for a tall guy like me. (i'm abt 1.8m++) However, if u lower the driver's seat, it is not low enough (for me though), and the dash board is too high and the rear bonnet too. and if u have the spoiler on, be it the EVO X's or the 2.0's, yr rear view mirror is somewhat useless. Very dangerous for new drivers. The boot space, wahh. very generous la.
    For power, of course it delivers as it should but i cant explain much though. cause i itchy backside and turbocharged my dad's car. hahaha!
    The 2.0 comes in both auto with the pedal shifters and manual. If i were to remember correctly, the dials comes in red and theres sort of these interactive display information in between the dials. It displays; 1. yr average speed and fuel consumtion. 2. How many more km till yr next fuel stop. 3. mileage A 4. mileage B 5. Which KM reading due to yr next servicing 6. temperature. i think that is all the readings that i can remember.
    For top speed, my dad's car i've tested abt 260. Thats kinda beyond the reading and I've installed the external digital speedo and some other gauges.
    Fuel consumption? Depends on yr driving style. =)

    so hope that helps enolz.
    wah kalau mcm ni you got urself an evo 10
    the 2.0 uses the same engine as the evo10
    its a 4b11 engine cuma tk turbo charge
    and its front wheel drive
    good for you
    When Horny Flame Rises

  43. #143
    starr
    has no status.
    TeePee starr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Woodlands, Simei, Sg.
    Posts
    3,040
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    haha. sort of. EVO X 4 wheel drive. wide body kit, brembos, enkei rims.. where else the 2.0 is just another ex on the road. hehe. =)
    Faster than fast,
    Quicker than quick.

  44. #144
    enolz
    has no status.
    Class 2B enolz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Ten-Penis
    Posts
    313
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    dia pe harga pon jauh beza jgak.... bleh beli satu R1 beb.... haha...
    If you pump petrol for me, you get luck. More petrol, more luck!

  45. #145
    starr
    has no status.
    TeePee starr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Woodlands, Simei, Sg.
    Posts
    3,040
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    hahaha. btol2. lom termasok insurance.. EVO X classified as sports sedan whereby the ex classified as Mid sedan. hehe. so save abit here and there la. Now i'm finding for a bigger turbo for my rex. any reccomendations?
    Faster than fast,
    Quicker than quick.

  46. #146
    enolz
    has no status.
    Class 2B enolz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Ten-Penis
    Posts
    313
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    haha! psal keta hamba tak mahir langsung... ni pon baru jugak start minat pat keta sejak dah takde masa nak gi track or touring nie... barulah nak berjinak2 dgn keta...
    If you pump petrol for me, you get luck. More petrol, more luck!

  47. #147
    starr
    has no status.
    TeePee starr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Woodlands, Simei, Sg.
    Posts
    3,040
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    hehe. well, we can always share our knowledge together with each other.. =) neways, what clr will yr ex be?
    Faster than fast,
    Quicker than quick.

  48. #148
    afterlife
    has no status.
    TeePee afterlife's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    2,218
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    bro/sis, im selling my GT WING Full carbon fibre.
    used on Subaru impreza(ts), dunno other cars can fit or nt.
    bought it for $750 at miracle bodyworks(turf city/club)
    used it for 4 months only.
    selling for $300.
    had to sell coz helpin my mom.
    thank u... anytin msg me at 98531986(nan).

  49. #149
    starr
    has no status.
    TeePee starr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Woodlands, Simei, Sg.
    Posts
    3,040
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    ouh. well bro, mayb u can post it at the garage section too. hope that helps. neways, hope everything is ok with yr mom.
    Faster than fast,
    Quicker than quick.

  50. #150
    afterlife
    has no status.
    TeePee afterlife's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    2,218
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    thanks bro.posted already but nothing.sum ppl nvr see da post uh.juz try my luck here.
    sumtimes thinkin of goin to cash converter but confirm they take $100 only.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •