User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 51 to 94 of 94

Thread: I feel P-Plate drivers get discriminated easily...

  1. #51
    sypxchocolate
    has no status.
    Class 2
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    926
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default



    imho .. i don really fancy driving car (maybe i still young) but at my age of 20 i still feel more toward riding bike to driving .. driving to me is a convinence of my family to ride them around .. so wat i planned is that not gg to take car licence till after my army worked for a few years saved enough money then go take car =)

  2. #52
    bernardk
    has no status.
    SBF Lacer bernardk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    8,646
    Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    TS i teach you one very SARD method. But you MUST control the temptation....

    Go with a group of frens for a party nites out with 1 car.... Then get them all drunk except you.. Then you drive them home.

    But make very very sure you dun touch 1 drop of liquor. Or you want you can be a valet but i think they wont employ new licence.

     

     
  3. #53
    jB
    has 4 and counting! :D
    SBF Lacer jB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    a place w/out ERP
    Posts
    18,119
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    learn to enjoy both riding/driving and get the best out of both worlds
    Click below link or copy+paste for good deals!
    http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php/417915-WTS-Shoei-XR-1100-Diabolic-Cimmerian-Mint-Condition-L-Size-CHEAP!-9-8-10?p=8191458#post8191458

    http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php/406472-WTS-Blaupunkt-Style-Headphones-Unopened-BNIB!

  4. #54
    blackpiper
    has no status.
    Class 2A blackpiper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    618
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    This is from someone I know. This person told me that her bf used to drive with a P-plate before and often enough, he will get bullied and that scared the sh*t of him and her. It's not as if he is making mistakes or anything but the pressure he was put upon whilst driving was really getting to him.

    But soon after a year when he took out his P-plate, it seems to him that driving was a breeze and he doesn't get all the craps from other drivers anymore.

    To me it's all in the mind. I think it's the thoughts running through the head when you are quite stressed about what could happen, what can go wrong, what are you gonna do in difficult situation etc etc. So when the year had passed, I reckon the driver has enough experience on the road, faced so many trying circumstances, faced all kind of other road users and that somehow had given him the confidence to be able to adapt to any situation.

  5. #55
    jB
    has 4 and counting! :D
    SBF Lacer jB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    a place w/out ERP
    Posts
    18,119
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    I think I'm gonna hang my p plate for a few extra years and see what difference does it make Same thing done on my bike already but no diff

    The only think I experienced while driving with a p plate is that many like to tailgate and then overtake after they give up because I pick up and drive slowly
    Click below link or copy+paste for good deals!
    http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php/417915-WTS-Shoei-XR-1100-Diabolic-Cimmerian-Mint-Condition-L-Size-CHEAP!-9-8-10?p=8191458#post8191458

    http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php/406472-WTS-Blaupunkt-Style-Headphones-Unopened-BNIB!

  6. #56
    bernardk
    has no status.
    SBF Lacer bernardk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    8,646
    Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jB View Post
    I think I'm gonna hang my p plate for a few extra years
    Bro not allowed on road leh. P Plate can only put 1 year. They can summon you if you put more than 1 year. I heard that from a fren who kana.
    Last edited by bernardk; 18-10-2008 at 12:50 PM.

  7. #57
    MinistryofAlex
    has no status.
    TeePee
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    3,503
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jB View Post
    I think I'm gonna hang my p plate for a few extra years and see what difference does it make Same thing done on my bike already but no diff

    The only think I experienced while driving with a p plate is that many like to tailgate and then overtake after they give up because I pick up and drive slowly
    you can always hang it around ur neck =D

  8. #58
    blackpiper
    has no status.
    Class 2A blackpiper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    618
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bernardk View Post
    Bro not allowed on road leh. P Plate can only put 1 year. They can summon you if you put more than 1 year. I heard that from a fren who kana.
    Never put, you kenna....... You put after 1 year, you oso kenna..... What da fish???

  9. #59
    bernardk
    has no status.
    SBF Lacer bernardk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    8,646
    Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    dunno leh heard from my fren.... its like that de ma cos you cheating others on road that you are a p plater hahahaha... sucky rite hahaha.
    Somemore cannot argue cos wife licence also more than 1 year child still bb hahaha

  10. #60
    blackpiper
    has no status.
    Class 2A blackpiper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    618
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bernardk View Post
    dunno leh heard from my fren.... its like that de ma cos you cheating others on road that you are a p plater hahahaha... sucky rite hahaha.
    Somemore cannot argue cos wife licence also more than 1 year child still bb hahaha
    Then wat about those driving car but got years of experience but still put P-plate due to ther family members who just passed who also drives the same car.

  11. #61
    bernardk
    has no status.
    SBF Lacer bernardk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    8,646
    Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by blackpiper View Post
    Then wat about those driving car but got years of experience but still put P-plate due to ther family members who just passed who also drives the same car.
    Dun have lor.... Hahaha just too bad he cant push to anyone else...... He is the youngest licence in the family liaoz... Sucky rite... but i dunno wat he get la... Mabbe a warning or wat but its against the law leh i heard...

    Or he bluff me??? =.=

     

     
  12. #62
    MinistryofAlex
    has no status.
    TeePee
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    3,503
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by blackpiper View Post
    Never put, you kenna....... You put after 1 year, you oso kenna..... What da fish???

    bro this is SILLYPORE! wat da fish u expect! LOL

    Pay and Pay

  13. #63
    Simmz
    has no status.
    TeePee Simmz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    East, Bedok North
    Posts
    1,835
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    aiya juz say u sometimes lend ur fren car who is a p plater..

    Be cool, Be smart... Be your Yourself!
    Regardless the bike model/brand. No matter how good/fast the bike is. Without skills the bike is nothing.
    Money is'nt everything, but without money, you're just nothing!

  14. #64
    ndy
    has no status.
    Class 2B ndy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    North, Singapore
    Posts
    378
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    p plate or not, need lots of experiences on the roads. try to ride or drive often to gain experiences. Must be extra careful on roads. If you have not been riding or driving, go for lessons before going on the roads. it will help.
    Yamaha ypvs 125
    Honda Raider 125
    Suzuki GN 125
    Yamaha TZR 125
    Honda Custom 125
    Yamaha FZR 150
    Aprilla Alantic 200
    Daelim Roadwin R125
    Now : Adiva AD200

  15. #65
    bernardk
    has no status.
    SBF Lacer bernardk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    8,646
    Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Yea riding 1 year before got my C3 did give me lotsa advantage.

  16. #66
    Ev0xiaoboy
    has no status.
    Class 2A
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Clementi
    Posts
    688
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LL View Post
    I just pass my class 3 today
    To say the fact, I really suck at driving... I can't even park the car well with the poles.. not to mention without poles..
    And i don't dare to go over 50km/hr on the road with a car..
    Well.. so anyone got any P-plate welcoming car rental co. to introduce to me?
    wah u passed class 3 already ah for me. now my driving is better than me riding and i dare to go 100 odd on highways with a car rather than a bike=/. I feel a car is more stable thats why haha. Parking for me also no problem. but still a p plater=(


    2b failures...

    Fell once on a bike,

    Dropped bike twice, in 1.01 and SP.

  17. #67
    LL
    has no status.
    Class 2 LL's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    1,241
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ev0xiaoboy View Post
    wah u passed class 3 already ah for me. now my driving is better than me riding and i dare to go 100 odd on highways with a car rather than a bike=/. I feel a car is more stable thats why haha. Parking for me also no problem. but still a p plater=(
    eh? Me too! I am more towards driving than riding.. though my riding skill still far better than driving

    Eh? so what bike u gotten ah? no post pic see see?
    That's why I always believe in LUCK!

  18. #68
    blackpiper
    has no status.
    Class 2A blackpiper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    618
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MinistryofAlex View Post
    bro this is SILLYPORE! wat da fish u expect! LOL

    Pay and Pay
    So in 'Sillypore', you do wrong - u kenna, you do right - u kenna, u do left - u still kenna, u in between - u oso kenna, u thinking of doing right or wrong - u still kenna, u dont know - u kenna, u act dunnoe - u kenna....

  19. #69
    MS
    is celebrating life.
    TeePee MS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Schweinfurt, Stuttgart, Friedrichshafen
    Posts
    3,485
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by blackpiper View Post
    So in 'Sillypore', you do wrong - u kenna, you do right - u kenna, u do left - u still kenna, u in between - u oso kenna, u thinking of doing right or wrong - u still kenna, u dont know - u kenna, u act dunnoe - u kenna....
    Work smart. Not work hard. If there is a need, you have to be shrewd. Integrity is important but not applicable to everyone. You cannot talk about integrity with a crook. It will not only obstruct the job, you can possibly end up in extra trouble too.

  20. #70
    blackpiper
    has no status.
    Class 2A blackpiper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    618
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MS View Post
    Work smart. Not work hard. If there is a need, you have to be shrewd. Integrity is important but not applicable to everyone. You cannot talk about integrity with a crook. It will not only obstruct the job, you can possibly end up in extra trouble too.
    Sometimes in life, you have to do away with the 'follow by the book' thing in order to survive......

  21. #71
    enHANZed
    has no status.
    SBF Lacer enHANZed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    7,239
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    to add on the discrimination of P-plated drivers ...

    i tried to get a quote for insurance for my upcoming car ( my 1st car after passing class 3 few months back)

    Dear XXX

    Due to your driving experience , we abstain from giving you a quote

    Thank you & Regards
    XXX
    AXA insurance blah blah blah


    LTA should just ban people who just pass from renting/buying/driving for 1 year ...until they get enough "experience " than they can buy/rent/drive
    Stop the shark finning industry , boycott eating shark fins

    sharkwater.com

    seashepherd.org/


    "The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated." - Mahatma Gandhi

     

     
  22. #72
    MinistryofAlex
    has no status.
    TeePee
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    3,503
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by enHANZed View Post
    to add on the discrimination of P-plated drivers ...

    i tried to get a quote for insurance for my upcoming car ( my 1st car after passing class 3 few months back)

    Dear XXX

    Due to your driving experience , we abstain from giving you a quote

    Thank you & Regards
    XXX
    AXA insurance blah blah blah


    LTA should just ban people who just pass from renting/buying/driving for 1 year ...until they get enough "experience " than they can buy/rent/drive
    First, wat car u getting? DC5, WRX or a Godzilla? High performance/coupe or juz normal sedan? 1.6/2.0/2.4/3.0?
    All these will affect.

    And insurance companies nowadays are "selecting" car models to insured. Dun say p-plate, sometimes u got gd driving records (i am toking max NCD) but they also dun take in due to your car model.

    You should be gald they bother to reply, for my case. Didn't bother at all

  23. #73
    MS
    is celebrating life.
    TeePee MS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Schweinfurt, Stuttgart, Friedrichshafen
    Posts
    3,485
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MinistryofAlex View Post
    First, wat car u getting? DC5, WRX or a Godzilla? High performance/coupe or juz normal sedan? 1.6/2.0/2.4/3.0?
    All these will affect.

    And insurance companies nowadays are "selecting" car models to insured. Dun say p-plate, sometimes u got gd driving records (i am toking max NCD) but they also dun take in due to your car model.

    You should be gald they bother to reply, for my case. Didn't bother at all
    Given the type of car you are driving, you should be expecting such treatment.

    Do Not Tailgate Me!

  24. #74
    enHANZed
    has no status.
    SBF Lacer enHANZed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    7,239
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    normal 1.6 hatchback
    Stop the shark finning industry , boycott eating shark fins

    sharkwater.com

    seashepherd.org/


    "The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated." - Mahatma Gandhi

  25. #75
    MinistryofAlex
    has no status.
    TeePee
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    3,503
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MS View Post
    Given the type of car you are driving, you should be expecting such treatment.
    Thanks ar

  26. #76
    MinistryofAlex
    has no status.
    TeePee
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    3,503
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by enHANZed View Post
    normal 1.6 hatchback
    Question: u only ask axa to quote?

  27. #77
    MS
    is celebrating life.
    TeePee MS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Schweinfurt, Stuttgart, Friedrichshafen
    Posts
    3,485
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MinistryofAlex View Post
    Thanks ar
    Your car warrants some of the more expensive insurance in the market. But don't worry. As you age, the premiums will tumble... hopefully.

    Quote Originally Posted by enHanzed View Post
    Normal 1.6 hatchback
    Oh, BMW 118i? Peugeot 207? Peugeot 308? Citroen C4? or Subaru Impreza?
    Last edited by MS; 31-10-2008 at 09:13 AM.

    Do Not Tailgate Me!

  28. #78
    enHANZed
    has no status.
    SBF Lacer enHANZed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    7,239
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    only NTUC wants to quote so far

    kia cerato only la
    Stop the shark finning industry , boycott eating shark fins

    sharkwater.com

    seashepherd.org/


    "The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated." - Mahatma Gandhi

  29. #79
    MS
    is celebrating life.
    TeePee MS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Schweinfurt, Stuttgart, Friedrichshafen
    Posts
    3,485
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by enHANZed View Post
    only NTUC wants to quote so far

    kia cerato only la
    But NTUC is known for being ...
    I always avoid taking any insurance from NTUC.

    Do Not Tailgate Me!

  30. #80
    MinistryofAlex
    has no status.
    TeePee
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    3,503
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MS View Post
    But NTUC is known for being ...
    I always avoid taking any insurance from NTUC.
    Wat to do, if ntuc also dun take in then we no need to drive liao

  31. #81
    MS
    is celebrating life.
    TeePee MS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Schweinfurt, Stuttgart, Friedrichshafen
    Posts
    3,485
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MinistryofAlex View Post
    Wat to do, if ntuc also dun take in then we no need to drive liao
    Ride a horse. No COE, no fuel, no Roadtax, no ERP.

    Do Not Tailgate Me!

     

     
  32. #82
    MinistryofAlex
    has no status.
    TeePee
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    3,503
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MS View Post
    Ride a horse. No COE, no fuel, no Roadtax, no ERP.
    i seriously dun mind, but i can't chain up the horse on the bike parking lot. Wait tio summon LOL

  33. #83
    MS
    is celebrating life.
    TeePee MS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Schweinfurt, Stuttgart, Friedrichshafen
    Posts
    3,485
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MinistryofAlex View Post
    i seriously dun mind, but i can't chain up the horse on the bike parking lot. Wait tio summon LOL
    Don't worry about that. Your horse has no number plate. You're exempted from summons.

    Do Not Tailgate Me!

  34. #84
    MinistryofAlex
    has no status.
    TeePee
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    3,503
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MS View Post
    Don't worry about that. Your horse has no number plate. You're exempted from summons.
    so need to register the horse anot? e.g. chassis no., colour, cc

  35. #85
    blackpiper
    has no status.
    Class 2A blackpiper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    618
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MinistryofAlex View Post
    so need to register the horse anot? e.g. chassis no., colour, cc
    How much horse power ah your horse?

  36. #86
    MS
    is celebrating life.
    TeePee MS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Schweinfurt, Stuttgart, Friedrichshafen
    Posts
    3,485
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MinistryofAlex View Post
    so need to register the horse anot? e.g. chassis no., colour, cc
    you mean rib cage number?
    **** size required? Sooner or later you will have to fit an IU on your horse. Do you think the government will let you off? haha..

    Do Not Tailgate Me!

  37. #87
    blackpiper
    has no status.
    Class 2A blackpiper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    618
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Guys guys, I think we're deviating from the title of this thread so let's get back on racetrack...... i mean track......

  38. #88
    MinistryofAlex
    has no status.
    TeePee
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    3,503
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by blackpiper View Post
    How much horse power ah your horse?
    dunno leh, haven dyno my horse LOL!!!!!

  39. #89
    MinistryofAlex
    has no status.
    TeePee
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    3,503
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MS View Post
    you mean rib cage number?
    **** size required? Sooner or later you will have to fit an IU on your horse. Do you think the government will let you off? haha..
    hahaha i think that will be a funny scenario that a horse equipped with a IU. But dun you think a horse is better, at least no need to trouble abt brake pads and tires

  40. #90
    blackpiper
    has no status.
    Class 2A blackpiper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    618
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    ahhh, dun forget the p-plates on the horse at least for a year.....

  41. #91
    jB
    has 4 and counting! :D
    SBF Lacer jB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    a place w/out ERP
    Posts
    18,119
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bernardk View Post
    Bro not allowed on road leh. P Plate can only put 1 year. They can summon you if you put more than 1 year. I heard that from a fren who kana.
    like seriously? can't I say its because we hardly ride/drive so might post a danger so we hang the tri lacing logo? The more I look at it, the more cute the logo seems in/on my vehicle
    recently I diy-ed one from paper for a friend

    Quote Originally Posted by MinistryofAlex View Post
    you can always hang it around ur neck =D
    Thanks ar!
    Click below link or copy+paste for good deals!
    http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php/417915-WTS-Shoei-XR-1100-Diabolic-Cimmerian-Mint-Condition-L-Size-CHEAP!-9-8-10?p=8191458#post8191458

    http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php/406472-WTS-Blaupunkt-Style-Headphones-Unopened-BNIB!

     

     
  42. #92
    bernardk
    has no status.
    SBF Lacer bernardk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    8,646
    Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jB View Post
    like seriously? can't I say its because we hardly ride/drive so might post a danger so we hang the tri lacing logo? The more I look at it, the more cute the logo seems in/on my vehicle
    recently I diy-ed one from paper for a friend
    Hmmmm im not too sure that just wat i heard you can check it out at one motoring or LTA or TP section. But you find it cute??? hmmmmmmmm Its like a sign to tell ppl keep away from you ha

  43. #93
    jB
    has 4 and counting! :D
    SBF Lacer jB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    a place w/out ERP
    Posts
    18,119
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    because of it, I had the same colour stix on my bike to blend darn funky colours
    Click below link or copy+paste for good deals!
    http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php/417915-WTS-Shoei-XR-1100-Diabolic-Cimmerian-Mint-Condition-L-Size-CHEAP!-9-8-10?p=8191458#post8191458

    http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php/406472-WTS-Blaupunkt-Style-Headphones-Unopened-BNIB!

  44. #94
    ravenSP
    ..is bored
    TeePee ravenSP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    4,063
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    paint yer bike neon yello and orange!


    paint the car too!


    it'll be ubercool!
    '96 nsr250sp
    '90 nsr250r
    '18 yzf-r6

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •