Kindly noted this section will be undergoing cleaning up of inappropriate postings/threads such as Out-Of-Scope topics, Sales, Advertising, Flaming, Chatting etc.
This is also an ongoing effort to make this section more relevant and useful to our members. Any suggestion and proposal are welcome and will be taken note of.
All Threads shall strictly stick to discussion on the latest bikes' specifications and reviews.
Any Threads that had gathered enough owners for chat, can request to open a new thread in their various bikes communities. Then thread will be locked for reading only.
For bike model/make/genre comparision, please do enquire in the bike specific model thread.
Bikes Specs & Review Moderating team
Last edited by Kushinagar; 11-12-2008 at 10:11 AM.
• Recycle your dish sponges. You’ll get another couple of months out of them on bike-wash duty.
• Floss with a clean rag between chainrings, cogs, and other hard-to-reach places.
• Be committed. A clean bike rides better and lasts longer.
• Mix your buckets, tools, and rags. You don't want to cover your frame with drivetrain grease.
• Use an abrasive sponge or brush on your frame.
• Blast your bike with a high-pressure hose. Water will get into and degrade your bearings.
SingaporeBikes.com is the MOST POPULAR Motorcycle Portal & SgBikeMart in Singapore for buying and selling
of new & used motorcycles, accessories & gadgets, apparels & footwears and feature latest motorcycling
news and events, services, promotions and offers from Singapore Bike Shops, Dealers & Distributors.
Singapore Bikes Forum is the MOST POPULAR Motorcycle Forum in Singapore, where Singaporean Bikers Unite!
Participate to share information & discussions with fellow riders and sign up for our very own SBF Riding
Trips that will be organised throughout the year.