User Tag List

Page 154 of 154 FirstFirst ... 54104144150151152153154
Results 7,651 to 7,657 of 7657

Thread: [Q&A] SBF CB400 Official Q&A Thread 2009 (PLS ASK YOUR QUESTIONS HERE!)

AcEAnT
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Shah_bb View Post
    [Q] 2nd question, here comes the nightmare. In all gears when i rev, be it 1st gear or top gear, below 5000rpm is quite smooth (although feels very slight jerky) but when i rev it above 5000 rpm, my bike starts to cough consistently like as if my exhaust got something stuck inside.

Even tho my rpm can still go up, but after hit 5000 rpm, it will go up very slow even after open vtec. Like got air stuck (bop bop bop). It starts to cough at exactly 5000 rpm and above. I think my 1st and 2nd prob are tied together.

I sent for carb servicing, change diaphram (damn i dont know how to spell it), change engine oil, spark plugs, oil filter, air filter quite recently. The mech told me then it may be my cdi. If its true, any shops to recommend for a good deal? This 2 probs happened after i sent for carb servicing and change diaphram. Someone pls advise this new cb400 rider. Thank you.
    I have encounter this problem recently. May I know any solution to this? Is it Cdi or other parts? Need some help here..

Thanks.
    Last edited by AcEAnT; 03-03-2018 at 08:53 AM.

Aussie
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

G'day guys.
    I am in ownership of a 2011 superfour that has sat for roughly 2 years and was pretty rough when it was pulled out for use.
    The bike would not kick over so the following has either been fixed or replaced.
    Battery replaced.
    Spark plugs replaced.
    Fuel pump replaced.
    Tank interior cleaned.
    New fuel.

The bike now starts and idles perfectly, and rides quite nicely. The issue is when coming to a stop, the bike stalls out. It isnt intermittent and occurs each and every time we get off the throttle and come to a stop.

Would anyone know the issue or has had this issue and come to grips with it

SunshineClear
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

helloo, i notice my coolant water leaked.. is there a leakage? will i need to replace the hose and how much will it cost? i ride a ver s

ali zaman
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hello
    i am new to here
    A quick question, where could i find a service manual for CB400SF 1997 Version S ?
    If this is not the place to ask, kindly guide me.
    Appreciate the help.

the-Devil
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[Q]
    Hello from Australia.
    I recently bought a CB400SF Revo NC42 2011. The previous owner had installed ILS exhaust and I recently installed K&N filter, bike seems unhappy and cuts out at high rpm. I think ecm needs calibration.
    1. Does anyone know how to reset/ reboot the ecm here?
    2. The PCV isnt available here I checked, where can I buy it from?
    can anyone please help.
    TIA.

Doc tattoo
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey all. New to here. I’m from Ireland. Recently picked up a 2004 spec 3. But the vtec is not kicking in. Iv givin the bike a full service. Oil ,filter, plugs,leads. Air filter. Still feels the same. Drives fine until u hit around 6k rpm. Also the speedo or odometer isn’t working. Iv seen on someone’s post this might b the cause of the vtec failure. Just wondering if anyone had any more info about it. Cheers in advance. Doc

Dinesh9972
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[Q] Hi guys. Does anyone has the user manual of CB400 superfour 2018 (LED headlight model)? I was only given manual in Japanese language. Appreciate if anyone can post the link of PDF softcopy or scanned copy in English.

Thanks in advance Cheers

Page 154 of 154 FirstFirst ... 54104144150151152153154