has no status.
    L Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Compliments to jimmy republic motors

Compliments to jimmy. Have some deal with him at 12pm jus now. But i arrived abit later around 1pm to settle some stuffs. But he patiently waited for me. Nice guy, easy to deal with. He also give me a ride back to mrt station.

kangzz
    has no status.
    P Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi Republic Motors,

Bought my white CBR1000 '05 today on 31/12/11. Republic motors have been honoring their words and trying to give excellent service to me. Here's what I experienced in Rp Motors:

On 22/12/11, I went to look for the bike I wanted, downpayed it and as I have to find guarantors. Transfer couldnt be done immediately. Another problem I faced was, my guarantors aren't free to go directly to Rp Motors for paperwork. But LAWRANCE went all the way out to assure me thats nt a prob, being flexible, he travelled all the way down to the place of convenience for both of my guarantors.

Even when we are negotiating terms on the bike, LAWRANCE and crew kept their every single promise in handling my bike. As I wanted to ride the bike on the very 1st day of 2012. LAWRANCE and JIMMY put in their efforts in rushing the bikes and paperworks for me, even though there were Christmas and weekends in between the dates. At last I got my bike on a Sat. I mean hardly any bike shops would wan to rush their work on a Sat. But thats nt the case for Rp motors.

When I was there, the customer service that they give, it felt to me JIMMY and LAWRANCE, nt only treated me as a valued customer. But I felt more like a friend to them. Over and all I wish you guys the best in the coming 2012 New year, and thank you for the hospitality.

Cheers
    KangWen

}STRYKER{
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Happy New Year RPM!!!
    Don't Drink And Drive

Its Not Worth It

Smoke Weed And Fly

ahso0n
    has no status.
    P Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi republic Motor

Came down to republic motor on the 7 Jan 12 to view a CB400, was introduce down by 2 friends for their good service, refused to believe so i decided to come down and verified myself. Was being served by Jimmy from Republic Motor and his service was superb! Cost of bike was told, all cost was break down infront of me. The price is totally open and transparent. No such things as hidden cost here.

During the 1 week of wait, his after sales service and follow up was good, being updated of the process of the bike. constantly following up with the case and updating the customer.

Words given by him were also honoured. bought a CB400 with spray work done to satisfaction. Collected my bike on 18/01/12 with some minor disruption while going back, Called Jimmy and his recovery team came to my aid immediately! Warranty were given by him and was also honoured!

Thanks Jimmy

Happy CNY to RPM!

Jocelyn
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Posting on behalf of my friend. He had a good experience with Republic Motor because he just sold his bike to them without getting any bikes from them but they still follow up on every details of the transfer.

emorufio
    has no status.
    Class 2A
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bike spec 3 sold to Mr Jimmy who came down all the way north side and deal made and transfered to the wonderfull Republic Motors within 2 short hours. Thank you and will be looking fwd to do business (purchase/svc) bike with R.M in future. Kudos to team....will bring down kopi n some lunch for the team 1 day soon guys...

SlpyHead
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Would like to thank Jimmy who came down all the way to CCK to collect my Laid-up CB400! Best Service I've encountered so far! Not fussy with the small details of my bike and got me a price that I was happy about also!

After which the transaction was really quick! within 2days I got a msg from Jimmy that my cheque is ready for collection at my own time or he can call for a courier to sent to me. I went down instead and just ask about doing up my number plate. The "Da Ge" there was steady, tells me 10mins, $20, confirm settle! The mood there was really interesting, people there are friendly, mechanics there are genuinely interested in your bike and if you have any questions, they sure answer to the best they can. True enough within 10mins or less, everything settle. Haha thanks again to Jimmy and his wonderful crew!

If you are looking for friendly service, professional attitude or just a place to learn or do up your bike. Consider REPLUBLIC MOTORS!

Thanks again REPUBLIC MOTORS =D

BoneBreaker
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just sold my CBR600RR to jimmy on monday. very friendly guy with lots of experience to share. sincerity is one of the best valve i found in jimmy and Lawrence. the transfer of my bike was completed in less than 1/2 hr with ready cash payment before handing over my bike. this shows that they are ready and wont back down once they confirm with you.

I also like their after sale service as they also send me to the location which i desired even-thought its not on the way. (keep up the good services)

Lastly i wont like to thx jimmy and lawrence for sharing their valuable experience on how to check a bike and buying a second car.

Hope that in the near future i would be able to purchase a bike from them again.

Thx Republic Motor!!!!!!

EzekielTan
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Good job republic. Cheers
    Last edited by EzekielTan; 07-03-2012 at 02:18 AM.

shahboy
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Gd day to all!

I dun usualli post comments or feedbacks unless the advertiser realli *ucks, or if their service is FANTASTIC, n deserves recognition. As for RPM, it has to b the latter. On a random thought to change my cbr, Jimmy fuelled my temptation in offering me a deal tt only a fool wld refuse. As i was disappointed by a bike shop in e central part, due to their bogus claims offers, Jimmy offered to match their offer immediately, n wif ttt, im a happy owner of a brand new FZ1S.

Kudos to Jimmy n team fm RPM! Though Jimmy can realli tok cock on other matters, hez honest n prompt in delivering an excellent service. As impressed as i am Wif the service, I urge those of u hu hav yet to experience the quality service tt RPM can offer.

P.S ( I am nt an employee or related to RPM in any way, im posting tis as i feel tt Jimmy is one guy hu can tok cock e whole day, but doesnt compromise in delivering his promise. Cheers!)

rockerz90
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just went down to republic, and had a very pleasant experience there.. their staff there are very friendly and patient in answering all my questions.. would strongly recommend this bike shop to all the bikers out there..
    Thumps ups for republic motor..
    Life Start After 200 km/h

wan al-kohol
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Republic Motor is an Awesome bike shop....

Bought my S4 last month at Republic Motor..kinda impressed wit RPM...the whole team at RPM is friendly,RPM also very reliable towards their customer...Good N Friendlyfrom the Mechanics(Ah Kim,Ah Xiang,Ah Boon n The only Malay Mechanic)...To....The...
    Sales Representatives..MR LAWRENCE...To...
    The Awesome boss..MR JIMMY..U guys are AWESOME!!!...Keep the good service guys!!!

Steady Bom PIPI..
    never regrets wat u have done....regret wat u havent done...

Shahiran
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I would like to say lots of thanx to republic motor staff for the great and wonderful service never been
    Dissapointed and regret at all. *cheers*

FirmanWahab
    love riding.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's an awesome bike shop.

Bought a bike there. And was so impressed by the way the sales reps do their works. You can work things out with them if any insecurity arise.
    Whatever they promise to do, they'll do it with great workmanship and both the mechanics and the sales rep are very patient in every questions i asked or clarify.

Well done Republic motors! (:

It's a good place for new riders or even season rider to deal with them. You'll feel welcome, unlike other shops.
    I love riding.

fai2401
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Good and friendly service

Good and friendly staff to deal with. This is my 2nd bike that i bought from. Recommeded to go here to look for new/used bike and servicing of bikes.

Regards
    Fazer 16 ST Black
    Former YBR 8806K

AngBaLiu
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Got a new bike from here, very good service and friendly staffs.
    Upzz for the Mechs and Ezekiel !

zetzahid
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hi, I went to republic motor for a visit last Monday looking for a cbr600rr and was most welcome by Ezekiel and he explained to me about the bike and all the promotion that i cant really turn them down, my thought was to survey all the bike shop before making my decision but i have already make my decision on my first visit!! haha, thanks Ezekiel..With my tight schedule serving ns i have a problem of bringing my guarantor to republic motor but he personally offer to come down to my place on the west side to get my guarantor signature n documents even it was raining yesterday..felt sorry for him..but thumbs up for you bro n republic motor

navyjohn
    has no status.
    Class 2B
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I just bought my 5th bike in Republic Motor still having tons of great deals.

Thank you for your excellent service u guys r very professional.

Royalez
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Excellent job!

Just bought my 3rd bike from republic motor. Very happy with the service. A BIG THANK YOU to JIMMY. Thanks a lot for your understanding on my urgent need of the bike.
    They are so far the best and most comfortable shop to deal with, they are decently transparent with all cost involved in the deal. No hidden charges.
    On the collection day, Jimmy wrote down the procedure of running in of my new bike and explained in details all things to take note.
    They treat you like a friend rather then just a customer, friendly and professional. Fast and efficient service.
    Thumbs up for republic motor!

HUAT AH!!!

katana999
    Has No Status Cos No One Give Me One To
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Usually i only give reviews if the shop is absolutely appalling with lousy service, but this time its gonna be an exception. After years of riding i actually decided to get a brand new bike and went shopping for it over the island. Because of the fact its my first brand new bike, i refused to settle for anything less than good product and service. Came over to Republic because of recommendation by fellow club member and they have the white paintjob i wanted, and i was not disappointed at all!

Pricing of the bike was transparent and they provide great recommendations and competitive prices for instalments, unlike some other renowned shops i went to that has like extra rubbish costings which made me scratch my head. Jimmy was an absolutely funny and friendly guy to speak to. easy going and no airs unlike some bike shops that i went to and seem to owe them a living. Ezekiel who was in charge of the sales was spot on his recommendations and gave good alternatives that helped saved me some good $ and settle what i need for my bike. Wasted i never got to know other guys as they also chipped in advice on bracket installation and stuff to help. He even kept me updated when my new bike reached their workshop and how they were prepping it. Such service where to find?? Overall i don't feel like i m in a shop talking to sales, but more like talking to friends over coffee which was really good! Singapore needs a hell lot more of such service standards, which is why i really recommend Republic to any one looking for great service with sweet pricing to go with it! Sure go back for more next time!
    Low Life Helmet Stealers shld just DIE
    05-06 - FU*7*7A NSR SP (Proj Bee)
    06-07 - FY*3*3L Wave S (Proj Bass)
    07-07 - FN3**3M RVF 400 (Proj Black)
    08-08 - FU**9*U KAWA ZX (Squeaky)
    08-09 FBB***9D Pulsar DTS-i (Black)
    10- FBC**98S SYM GTS

13e@R
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I,ve bought spark 135 from Repuplic and the service was superbbbb!!!. The salesman Jimmy gave me alot of freebies such as box, basket,side mirror n etc. The most important part is that Jimmy would like to listen to me where he changed for me standard carborator when i told him that spark have high fuel consumption and also after 7 days (warranty period) Republic gave FOC service for the carborator setting, All e best to all Republic staff especially to the mechanic (Kim) for the great job.

mzak1990
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just like to share my experience with republic motors.

About 3 weeks ago, I got involved in an accident. Called up republic to tow my bike and help to do the towing, necessary reparations, claims, paper work etc. Most of the time, I liaised with Ezekiel. I just have to one word to say about his service: fantastic
    He was very friendly and patient. Took the time to explain to me every single detail about what I could claim, reparations done, what i stand to gain etc. He also provided constant updates (pictures!) on the progress of my bikes' reparations; what had been done, what is the next thing they are going to repair/test.
    Got my bike back last week. The workmanship of the mechanics is top class! Bike looks as good as new...
    Overall very pleasing experience. Very transparent bout the reparations done and shop policies so as to prevent misunderstanding. And oh yea, Ezek even texted me to check up on the condition of my bike a few days after I got it back. Impressed! Awesome job Republic!!

freebird
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I always have a bad feeling and apprehensive stepping into motorcycle shops. But a trip to republic motors changed all that. It's very uncommon to find enthusiastic bike-owners, who isn't' all about getting every single penny out of your pocket. Jimmy treated everyone with sincerity and his transparency on the explanation of the price of a bike i was eyeing for, puts most government's treasurer to shame.

I'm glad that i found a shop that i would be revisiting over and over again as long as it stays the same. I for one will always return to good stuff. Even though my bike is still in the process of handing over to me, Jimmy has been updating me with the progress of it with pictures and detailed explanation.

Highly impressive shop and it's a mystery why not more people know about this treasure.

knightlaughalot
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Republic Motors is awesome. Was selling my bike and Jimmy educated me on everything I needed to know about the process of transferring the ownership. He knew what I wanted to know and was really transparent when I told him that I wanted to get a new bike.

The shop is comfortable and staff are really smily. 5/5 for anyone interested in patronizing Republic Motor!

Shahiran
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Got into an accident which republic motor repair my bike. Overall the job is done quickly without anything for me to worry, thus the paint work done is also perfect for the new year celebration and would like to thanks izac for the work and effort for my claims and also not to forget the team behind. Totally wonderful experience with them.

danapophis
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I bought my very first bike from republic motor more than a year ago. it was a phantom 200. Jimmy was the sales man that i was dealing with, I didnt know much about the finances on purchasing a bike and the different cost involved.overall it was a good experience. He took the time to explain to me and my fiancee about the bike and the cost involved. Recently ive been thinking on upgrading my bike and i really hope that republic will be able to provide me with the same service and not be like other bike shops that will try to "makan " all your money. will be visiting them soon

wwen.eric
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks Jimmy for the super prompt response in to my queries and taking the time to explain and clarify my worries. Very good srvice indeed. Keep it up!
    Last edited by wwen.eric; 22-12-2012 at 02:12 PM.

jude has juice
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bought my 06 cbr 1000 from republic motor. This is the first bike i bought from a bike shop and i have to say it went really smooth. Although there were some parts that needed clarification, EZ who was the liaison kept in contact with me and even offered to come down to my friend's place to let him sign the guarantor form. Plus he went out of his way to help me find an aftermarket windshield. The people there are very transparent with the cost of the bike and other stuff and won't hesitate to explain to you. And Jimmy is very interesting guy. He explained to me about the history of the bike(haha) and gave some advice. Thanks guys for the good experience.

P.S. Help me find the Rear Seat, in urgent need. Thanks!
    Last edited by jude has juice; 24-02-2013 at 12:29 AM.
    1984 Vespa Px200
    2008 Aprilia Rs125
    2006 Honda Cbr1000

jenesta6955
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Our staff are commited to serve you well. Mutual respect and understanding will help us serve you better. We value our staff as much as we value you.

Our mission is to deliver to each customer; on each assignment the precise ... we realize that a successful long-term relationship is our most valuable asset. ...

This is no bull ****... They really show it.. Thumbs Up to RP

Your guys rock.. Good after sales service too

Thank You Lawrance Kwang for the follow up call after I collected my bike to make sure everything goes well.

For a peace of mind when purchasing a bike, look for Republic Motor..

sufick
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi, just to share. Bought my new FZ16 a few weeks back from Republic. Traded in my S4. I must say service was 101%. When i came to transfer my S4 to them my new bike wasnt ready. So i had no transport back home. Big boss Jimmy was nice enough to sent me back home. Sent me back in his BMW some more. Overall im very happy with the 5star service. Thanks guys

nsr15
    has no status.
    P Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

One word to say about republic motor, best motor shop

Before went to republic motor, heard lots of good and nice comment about this shop. But don't really believe what others say, so decided to make a trip down n check it out. First impression to the bike shop is 'wow'. It has a total different feel from other shops. A saleman name Ezekiel walk out and attend to me. Most of the shops saleman don't really bother you when you told them that you not confirm buying bike, but ezekial is different. He actually explain to me and try his best to meet my budget. Knowing me staying at west and my gurantor not free to go down, he offer to come all the way to west side and get my gurantor to sign. All the promise that ezekiel make since the day i choose to buy bike from them, he never fail to fulfil it. Even to the extend of take photo and send it to me as proof

Nice bike shop with nice saleman and good service. I will give a 10/10 for republic motor and Ezekiel. Will recommand everyone to visit republic motor before thinking to deal with others shop.

Republic motor keep up with the good work.

tanaka_7
    142km/hr top speed
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Went down to Republic motor to look for bike loan.
    And this guy call Ezekiel attend to me. Explain everything in detail to me. awesome service even thought i didnt get the bike from them, some other bike is if u don get their bike they wont bother much to attend to u. I will to say republic motor are gd to have such worker.

to leave my previous bike at shop and not collecting my next bike soon,I request to leave my helmet there since i not riding back, without hesitation, Ezekiel agree and even offer to let me leave my raincoat as well, Ezekiel even help me dry my rain coat under the sun the next day, and send me pic to show me. When i saw the pic, i was really shock. Such service really exist.
    When my bike is ready for collection, Ezekiel even offer to wash bike for me, NOTE: I didnt get bike from shop, just re finance.

Totally impressed by the service. Gd shop to visit.

Class 3- 22th Jan 2009
    Class 2B- 27th SEP 2010

Zimmyunn
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just bought my 2nd bike from republic motor. For three years, they have never failed to give the best customer service any bike shop has to offer. As soon as i finish paying my s4, lawrence "psycho" me to buy class 2 bike. Although i was really hesitant at first, lawrence was really patient. Finally bought from them and they say the bike will come in 3 weeks. Its been a week and the bike alrdy come. Another 2 more days the bike will be rdy for me to ride. Very efficient. The price they offered was reasonable but most importantly, their after sales customer service is tip top. Something that not many bike shops offer. Thumbs up republic motor. Thumbs up lawrence "LV" kwang.

Eno
    -Looking for R1 07-08
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I recently engaged Republic Motors to help me claim for my accident. It's a simple accident of my parked bike being hit by a car with CCTV footage. The staff, Ezekiel settled a lot of things for me and he follow up things well. For example, as we know that insurance claim is notoriously long, he will update me every 2 weeks even if there is no news. He also give the email address to the lawyer firm so I can email them for updates. He is also approachable for the repairs your bike needs.

My whole process of the claim took me 8 months from the date my bike got hit. Insurance claim are notoriously long and we shouldn't always blame the bikeshop for being slow.

At the same time, I went servicing with them on my wave regarding white smoke coming out from my pipe. Several bikeshops don't attend to me (aka ignore) when I come in with wave (they only start to attend if I come in with my R1) but I'm surprised the mechanics are friendly to me despite me coming in with my wave. I left my bike and they settle it within 2 days. I'm surprised they also washed my bike when repairs are done so that's a plus point.
    Past: RXZ, KR, R1 07
    Present : Wave S

How it feels like when you pass TP

skelerena
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just recently bought my Super 4 from Republic Motor.

I needed to make a quick purchase and the staff, Ezekiel, assured me that I could get the bike out within a few days from making the downpayment and signing the papers. He was true to his words and they started working on the bike immediately after I made the payment.

The original color of my bike was green when I chose it. Not liking the color and expressing it to Ezekiel, he offered to change the color of the bike to black (my preferred color) at no added cost. The mechanic even spray painted the IU unit and suspension black to complement the look. On top of that, Ezekiel was cool enough to update me with pictures as they work on my bike. This goes beyond anything I have ever experienced at any workshops (bike and car) so far and thumbs up to them for going beyond the norm. As a bonus, Ezekiel even changed the chain to a new one for free!

I got the bike out from the shop in 2 days from the day I made the downpayment. Super efficient.

When I encountered some wiring problems after taking out the bike, Republic Motor was nice enough to fix it up for free.

This is a bike shop I would recommend my friends and family to go to. The staffs are approachable, friendly, nice and attentive to your needs. They don't treat you like a customer. They treat you like a friend. The mechanic would explain what he was doing to your bike and you could also ask him anything.

Keep up the good work Republic Motor; you've found yourself a satisfied and very happy customer.

akaalvin
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just brought a R15 v1 from RPM on Monday EzekielTan .
    Experience was good . Intended to pay by installment and change my mind again and RPM did not charge any additional fees / etc.
    ,and got a cool respray for the new owner .
    Encounter some problems aftersales BUT Ezekiel did not ignore his customer
    before /after sales. He answer my queries even @ midnight and ensure he will settled for me .
    And he even ensure this P Plate customer me reaching home safety .
    True enough bike done the following day . Compliments to Ah Kim

Thumbs up will RTU definitely .

i2soul
    has no status.
    Class 2B
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Uppz for this shop

Bought S4 spec 2 few months back. Today i went back to the shop for carb servicing and some minor changes to the bike.
    Although i made some troubles for them when i was purchasing my S4 they were patient and were willing to serve me and some of my troublesome needs.
    The sales man and mech were all sincere, i thought that they would forget me as i did not go back and stuff for any servicing but they actually remembered me and also my previous bike no. plate.
    Although i made some troubles for them when i was purchasing my S4 they were patient and were willing to serve me and some of my troublesome needs.
    Serious sincere and good shop. They are willing to go an extra mile just for the customers and their pricing are reasonable.
    Will recommend this shop to my friends.
    Thumbs up for the guys that serve me u know who u are. =))
    NSR 150 2008 - ??
    Spark 135 2009 - ??

rezasmess
    What does this do??.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi Guys at Republic.

I have recently purchased a 2nd hand Gilera runner from Republic Motors.

I have to say that i am very happy with the after sales service. they ensure that my bike was in good working condition when i took over.

Bike was experiencing "dying" syndrome when i took over.
    Had to go back to Republic about three times to checkbout the fault.
    Each time they replaced a part that could be the potential problem started with cleaning of carbs, fuel pump and lastly magneto coil.

I have to thank Lawrence for his good customer service and Jimmy for making repairs / warranty possible. Thank u to the mechanic also for diagnosing the fault.

Keep up with the good sales service Republic.

Reza FBB1845M

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

1998 WR200 FR****M
    2000 Hornet 250 FS****S
    2007 Gilera SP FS****T
    2007 Honda Super 4 Version S FQ****H
    2008 Fazer 600S FZ****U
    2009 CBR 1100XX Super Blackbird FZ***U
    2011 BMW GS 1200 Adventure FBB****H
    2013 Gilera VXR 200 FBB****H

suer4vtec1
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Two thumbs up for Republic. Been their customer since my s4 days. Just bought a Honda NC700X from them and Jimmy was super helpful in helping me throughout. Ah boon has always been helpful in rectifying watever problems i had with my previous rides even when other shops were blur about it. Wish republic all the best.

PS: Jimmy must give me better deals nxt time hor hehe

bike_craze
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

After hearing a few good comments abt tis shop, I decided to drop by to see if any 2B bikes interest me since my current ride gonna expire.. After a few discussions and negotiations wit Lawrence, I decided on gilera vxr.. Went down the next day and Jimmy attended to me.. With all the "goodies" that was promised earlier yesterday, i finally purchased it.. And so I'm waiting for the outcome tmr.. Although the waiting period was long due to x'mas and new yr hols, it bet it's worth the wait.. Saw the new matt orange paintwork on the body kit and was fully satisfied.. I hope the bike gets ready on time tmr..

Thanks to Jimmy for catering to my gilera's need.. I will surely recommend my friends to come here..

Thanks to Lawrence for throwing in some "goodies" to my bike..

This shop is highly recommended!!

bollox
    has no status.
    Class 2B
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Republic motor is getting better n better year aft year. Have recently trade in my cbr600 for a msx125 with a very gd price n service. The brand-new msx125 can be collected just 4day aft I brought it which make it juz in time as my xmas' present lol. The service from the boss, Jimmy n sales executive, Lawrence was fast, reliable and efficiency!! Workshop mechanics are also vy friendly n reliable tat make mi have the trust n confident to go there for bike servicing. I hereby wish republic motor n staff a happy new year n a early prosperous chinese new year. HUAT AH!!!

ych22
    has no status.
    P Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

New rider passed in December, was looking around online for the best bike and best shop to buy from, because scared as beginner kena chop carrot head. Republic got many good feedback on SBF regarding price transparency, aftersales service, friendly sales people who can answer questions; which I think important to us newbies!

Decided on Yamaha Jupiter and made enquiry to Jimmy over email and phone. Both times very friendly and professional....also spoke to Lawrence a few times. Can see the fire in them haha...

Went down on 21st Jan make downpayment, collected my brand new love on 24th Jan without any issues and paid all the remainder. Went back on 13th Feb to fix my Givi box.

The only thing I'm (very slightly) annoyed is that because I pay in full, they don't give me the free EO which are given to people who did loans. Mention this small thing so at least you guys will know it's a realistic review and not fake All in all, the price is 100% transparent and competitive compared to other shops I asked, delivery on-time as promised, and BEST OF ALL the sales + mechs are very friendly!

Next time go back, hope you guys at Republic still remember my face hahaha. Recommend to all!

lordz1987
    awaiting for Class 2.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sold my bike to Republic Motor last month..

Normally after sales we would need to take public transport back home, but JIMMY from Republic Motor offered to send me back home! Nv ever seen such good service!
    Will definitely recommend more riders to buy/sell bikes at there!
    Better pricing that they are offering too after visiting alot of shops!!!
    Jan'09-Aug'09 : Spark 135 - FBA4726J
    Sept'09-Sept'11 : Kawa 150 - FY9963J
    Oct'11-Current : Wave S - FX 41**C

Republic Motor
    has no status.
    68 Kaki Bukit Ave 6, #04-06, Ark@KB, Singapore 417896
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Hi to all Guests/Members:

Latest and more reviews and feedbacks are posted at our
    FB: republic motor pte ltd New promotion and latest news are freshly updated at our FB.

Support by ~ LIKE! us on our FB -
    thousands of thanks and appreciation!!!

REPUBLIC MOTOR
    MANAGEMENT

Republic Motor
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

REPUBLIC MOTOR PTE LTD

68 kaki bukit avenue 6
    #04-06 Ark@kb
    Singapore 417896

OPERATING HOURS:

MON-FRI 1000-1900
    SAT 1000-1800
    SUN/PH OFF

TEL: 63844888 (office)
    FAX: 63844488

FB: republic motor pte ltd

EMAIL: jean@republicmotor.com

Republic Motor
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

HEREBY WISH ALL OUR MUSLIM MEMBERS:

Advance
    SELAMAT HARI RAYA

CHEERS......... ......... ...........

We deeply appreciated for the all times supports from you guys... may you guys enjoy your festival season... ride safe... let our good times rolls...

MANAGEMENT AND STAFFS OF REPUBLIC MOTOR & ADVANCE REPUBLIC

Republic Motor
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

For LATEST MOST UPDATED on our company's movements..... kindly goes to our FaceBook: republic motor pte ltd...

cheers....

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234