The ORIGINAL Scottoiler vSystem - Release The Power
The Mark7 Universal kit is now renamed Scottoiler vSystem.
- Simple installation
- Increase chain life
- Improves performance
- Reduce maintenance
- Fits most bikes
Price: $185 with installation
Scottoiler eSystem - Electronic Chain Oiler
Scottoiler eSystem on YouTube
The eSystem has numerous features and benefits:
- The eSystem measures acceleration and vibration in 'G-Force' using a triple axis accelerometer and displays this information on screen allowing riders to monitor activity.
- Plug and play connectivity to the battery means the eSystem is the simplest electronic chain lubrication system to fit, eliminating long periods spent installing and allowing more time enjoying the product.
- The multi function graphical digital display shows ambient temperature, oil flow rate and the oil reservoir level allowing riders to monitor the vital statistics of their ride at a glance.
- Fully compatible with existing Scottoiler range of add-ons - increased capacity reservoirs (Magnum & Lube Tube) and Dual Injector dispenser.
Furthermore, the eSystem captures the accustomed core benefits of chain oiling and presents various additional benefits and features specific to the eSystem:
- When the engine is off the eSystem draws less than 1 milli-amp of power.
- This is significantly less than the current drawn by a modern alarm so riders don’t need to worry about power drainage.
- The Graphical digital multi function display allows the rider to adapt the flow rate of the oil whilst riding, to suit the riding conditions.
- The reservoir holds 60ml of Scottoil, which equates to an extra 6 hours of riding before refills compared to the vacuum operated Scottoiler system, meaning more time can be spent riding rather than maintaining your bike.
- Helps your chain provide efficient power transfer and gives a cleaner, quieter, smoother running transmission.
- Increase time between chain adjustments and minimise maintenance and can increase the life of your chain and sprockets by up to 7 times the perfect way to save money and add value to your bike.
How it works
The animation highlights the principle technology behind the eSystem, and the important aspects to grasp are that:
- The eSystem differs from the existing Scottoiler vSystem & Mark7 Touring kit by utilising an electromagnetic piston pump to deliver oil.
- The electronics involved in the eSystem have come from Moto GP technology where a triple axis accelerometer senses the motion of the bike allowing the system to know when to lubricate the chain.
- To install, simply attach the wiring loom of the eSystem to the positive and negative terminals on the battery, and plug into the reservoir pump unit.
- This means there is no complicated wiring or tapping into speedometers or switches.
- Constant flow rate (independent of temperature).
- Motion Sensitive (only oils when the bike is in motion).
Scottoiler eSystem on YouTube
Price: $420 with installation