Silent Hunter
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Push start can be done even without any battery inside the bike. I done a video on this before with the battery placed on the pavement before I push start.

Is there a cranking sound when you press the ignition button?
    If have, then it is not a battery problem.
    If there is no cranking then it may be a battery or wiring problem.

Cannot start can be because of many factors.

One thing I can think of is someone itchy hand play with your bike and the carb is flooded. Or after 1 month, somewhere somehow rain water went in.
    Try this. Off the fuel c0ck, drain out the carb using the drain screw, tighten the screw after draining. On back the fuel c0ck then push start.

If it is not an electrical problem or a fuel problem then it might be the spark plug. Ignition problem.

Hope that helps.
    Motorcyclist are the nicest people on the road, try not to kill us.

JEYSDAD
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i know there is a scrap yard in sungei kadut, I need some used parts, does anyone know the exact address?

thank you

Damient
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi everyone,

I'm a relatively new phantom rider, I got my 2b last November and my phantom in that same month. I've been reading up and am really interested in doing a trip with the phantom from Singapore to Malacca or even Genting Highlands or something.

But I'm still completely noob and am pretty sure I shouldn't go solo on my first time. Just wanted to check if anyone has any tips or knows other people who are planning such a trip?

Thank you!

Genius
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wah. Better don go by urself. abit dangerous plus ride for long hours leh. Need prep quite abit of stuff for maintenance. spark plug. etc

Damient
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Haha yeah I know I really shouldn't go on my own. If you don't mind me asking, what are some stuff you usually prepare before a long trip? Am super noob and don't know much but can't shake this desire to go on a long trip haha

Right now in my head I know I will prepare:
    - Basic motorcycle tools, like an adjustable wrench, spark plug tool, allen keys, etc
    - Spare spark plugs
    - Tire repair kit

Apart from these I know I have to plan my route, accommodation, food, insurance, etc, which I more or less have a rough sense. But do you have any advice or tips on these things as well?

Really appreciate your help!

Tanarthur
    has no status.
    TeePee
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There's nothing wrong with going on a long trip on the TA. Before you leave, just go to a trusted mechanic to give the bike a throughout check. Replace what need to be replace. I think Planet motor has been advertised a lot here. Be up front to the mechanic that you are going on a trip. So they know what is expected. That's is my case cause I trusted my mechanic and he is a tourer himself.

Tire repair kit.. But do you have electric or at least foot pump? For Genting and malacca.. Accommodation is not an issue. Just book in advance. Our motorcycle insurances covers Malaysia. Travel and Personnal accident insurance is advisable to have.

Be in proper riding gear. Armor jacket, long pants, covered shoes, riding gloves and full or modular helmets.

Since you riding a TA, time to reached malacca is around 4hours, Genting 6hours est...

Route wise... I use GPS.. If you don't have, paper maps or phone apps. There are some apps that doesn't need data. But you need to make sure you have waterproof your phone.

Enough rest before the trip... Stop when you feel tired. Drink more water as dehydration will make you more tired. Stop only at RnR. With or without fuel station is fine if you just need to freshen up. Or those rain shelter. Avoid stopping on the side of the highway if possible. Keep water in your box. 100+, red bull etc.

Set ample time for your trip. The more you rush, the lesser you enjoy the ride, the more dangerous it will be.

In case anyone doubt my touring experience... I rode my Fino 115 to Malacca alone, and to Cameron Highland with a few friends. So if a 115cc scooter can do it, why can't a TA?

FYI, someone rode the TA to Hatyai before and another one rode the TA to Koh samui....

Let's just ride....
    I AM BACK!!!!!

Damient
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey cool thanks for the tips!

Yes I have all the necessary riding gear prepared and I've very recently sent my bike to the mechanic, so I am quite confident of its capability.

I think I will plan the route prior and mark on a paper map and use phone GPS as a backup. I never thought of a pump though... I think I'll definitely look around for one as well.

Thanks!

Tanarthur
    has no status.
    TeePee
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Electric pump Motoworld or online seller got sell. But if you get electric pump, you need 12v socket. Foot pump, mustafa have.

Touring on TA only need to monitor engine oil. Bring a bottle along...

Enjoy the ride and ride safe...

Let's just ride....
    I AM BACK!!!!!

Tanarthur
    has no status.
    TeePee
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Let just say you going to malacca. In order not to stress the engine, let say you moving off from GP RnR, next stop Kulaijaya RnR, Pagoh, then you head in to malacca.

Let's just ride....
    I AM BACK!!!!!

Damient
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks for the tips!

xiangcai09
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Gear box or chain sound?

Hey guys, having this sound when i hit up 6th gear when only i throttle and there wouldn't be any sound if off throttle at 6th gear with 80-100km/h speed.
    Sometime during the night time i ride back home the sound never came and its only happen during the night. Otherwise in the day time sure have this sound.
    . i did went to workshop and ask. End up they told me is chain sound and ask me live with it but i been thinking if is chain sound why i off throttle and the sound is gone???
    Went 2 workshop already gave me the same answer. i worry this sound might damage more things inside which i had no idea what is the sound is.
    Anybody had this problem or what is this problem are?
    Last edited by xiangcai09; 27-10-2015 at 11:38 PM.

jh23
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i had this rattling sound that comes out of my rear left suspension, when bypass wall or other vehicle can hear the rattle sound.

if i idle and throttle, once in awhile only can hear. very strange also, but it seems to be ringing from my suspension, when i press it when it rings it will go away.

just my 2cents! can check it out

bingoboey
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi everyone,
    Hope this is not off topic. I'm considering getting a second hand TA200 after clearing my 2B. I've been reading the forum section " [Technical] Possible Solutions to your Phantom's Problem" and I seem to get the impression that TA200 may not be that reliable after all? I hope I'm wrong though, hopefully seniors here can provide some feedback on TA200's reliability compared to other popular 2B bikes like FZ16, YZF-R15 etc

Secondly, I'm also considering going for 2A one year after passing 2B. All 2A bikes at the driving centers are all street bikes - eg super4 at SSDC. Will riding a cruiser like TA200 after clearing 2B put me in a more awkward position to handle a bigger street bike like super4? I mean, I might be too used to a cruiser and may find it hard to adapt back to a street bike like super4. Is it better to ride a street bike to gain experience after 2B so that going to 2A on a S4 is easier?

Tanarthur
    has no status.
    TeePee
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ta200 is not a bad bike. I started on it too. 2A also on a shadow. Same situation. Just need to get used to it... Since you looking for upgrading, the Fz16 etc will be quite ex as a 2b bike. TA200 will be fine. Save the $$ for future upgrades..

Let's just ride....
    I AM BACK!!!!!

euphonium07
    has no status.
    P Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bingoboey View Post
    Hi everyone,
    Hope this is not off topic. I'm considering getting a second hand TA200 after clearing my 2B. I've been reading the forum section " [Technical] Possible Solutions to your Phantom's Problem" and I seem to get the impression that TA200 may not be that reliable after all? I hope I'm wrong though, hopefully seniors here can provide some feedback on TA200's reliability compared to other popular 2B bikes like FZ16, YZF-R15 etc

Secondly, I'm also considering going for 2A one year after passing 2B. All 2A bikes at the driving centers are all street bikes - eg super4 at SSDC. Will riding a cruiser like TA200 after clearing 2B put me in a more awkward position to handle a bigger street bike like super4? I mean, I might be too used to a cruiser and may find it hard to adapt back to a street bike like super4. Is it better to ride a street bike to gain experience after 2B so that going to 2A on a S4 is easier?
    Hi bingoboey, what you described in your post sounds very familiar, in fact it is what I have gone through. From my experience riding a phantom, it is very reliable, except that one time where it stopped in the middle of the expressway! That was a few months after I bought it from a shop. Did a top overhaul, and since then, it has been really great, really reliable, and I achieved average fuel consumption of about 40km/l, which is really good. And take into account that the bike that I rode is already more than 10 years old. Of course, you would have to maintain it properly, but maintenance is quite simple generally.

Over to your second concern, yes, it would feel awkward at first riding S4, but after a while it goes away. The more problematic part is getting used to the power of the S4, clutch control etc. Then after the lesson ended, and you go back to riding phantom, then it feels awkward too, but it goes away after a while. But, it is not really a big issue to me. The adaptation is pretty quick. That is how amazing our bodies are!

The more important thing now is to focus on getting that license, instead of looking around for bikes! You still taking lessons or waiting for TP practical test?

|squee|
    has no status.
    P Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I had my concerns about the Phantom also, but I don't regret buying it. It's really a great comfortable cruiser. Just make sure you bring it to the shop after you get yours for a checkup, change the oil and the spark plug. Then regular maintenance just involves changing the oil and oiling the chain regularly.

It is heavier and bigger than the school bike but you get used to it. Being able to put both feet on the ground flat is also great.

|squee|
    has no status.
    P Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by xiangcai09 View Post
    Hey guys, having this sound when i hit up 6th gear when only i throttle and there wouldn't be any sound if off throttle at 6th gear with 80-100km/h speed.
    Sometime during the night time i ride back home the sound never came and its only happen during the night. Otherwise in the day time sure have this sound.
    . i did went to workshop and ask. End up they told me is chain sound and ask me live with it but i been thinking if is chain sound why i off throttle and the sound is gone???
    Went 2 workshop already gave me the same answer. i worry this sound might damage more things inside which i had no idea what is the sound is.
    Anybody had this problem or what is this problem are?
    I have this sound also, but it has been there ever since I bought my bike 3rd hand. I just read a post where something in the exhaust has gotten loose and it might cause the rattling sound. Is it easy to remove the exhaust and check yourself?

gpang788
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question WTB Honda Phantom - Please advise?

Just got my 2B a few weeks ago. Interested to get a phantom ta200 & ride around for 1-2 years.

I understand that most phantoms out there in the market now are all quite old.

What are the things I should look out for when buying one?? Would parts be an issue 1-2 years later?

kenniepan
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hydher
    Is selling his GSXR1000
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gpang788 View Post
    Just got my 2B a few weeks ago. Interested to get a phantom ta200 & ride around for 1-2 years.

I understand that most phantoms out there in the market now are all quite old.

What are the things I should look out for when buying one?? Would parts be an issue 1-2 years later?
    No problem with parts.
    Ask the owner to bring you for a short ride out on the roads and highway. If without hiccup can buy.
    Anything bring to newb friendly shop planet motors at ubi
    Dragstar 400 classic & Zx6r

rekkan
    has no status.
    P Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Hydher View Post
    No problem with parts.
    Ask the owner to bring you for a short ride out on the roads and highway. If without hiccup can buy.
    Anything bring to newb friendly shop planet motors at ubi
    Completely right.

The phantom is probably the most easily serviceable bike in Singapore

gpang788
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sounds really positive. Thanks guys. I will get a phantom liao!

rekkan
    has no status.
    P Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sounds really positive. Thanks guys. I will get a phantom liao!
    It's a good bike, and can be easily modded to look stylish.

I brought mine to krabi and back

gpang788
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by rekkan View Post
    It's a good bike, and can be easily modded to look stylish.

I brought mine to krabi and back
    You rock !

rekkan
    has no status.
    P Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You rock !
    It wasn't that hard! But thanks!

Go to Ah Koon in Lengkok Bahru if you need any mods or routine maintenance.

He can do pretty much anything!

xiangcai09
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Fix louder horn

Has anybody fix a louder horn by urself???

Tofuuuuuu
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi all, i heard that fish tails are very common in phantom. Is it still new rider friendly? Any advice to minimize fish tailing?

Thanks

gpang788
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tofuuuuuu View Post
    Hi all, i heard that fish tails are very common in phantom. Is it still new rider friendly? Any advice to minimize fish tailing?

Thanks
    The phantom is indeed newbie friendly - at least mine is (Have not ridden other phantoms so can't say for sure)

Just got my 2b few months ago. Fishtails were a main concern before I bought my phantom too but finally took the plunge and bought one. It's a 1994 model.

I ride it everyday to and from work and almost everywhere - never encountered any fishtailing

I think it could be due to the rider's riding style. Some phantom owners I spoke to never encountered but apparently some phantom riders on this forum do.

I think it could be due to the fact that I don't ride fast and always observe the speed limits. In rain, I keep my speeds to about 50-60km/h. These could be the reasons why I don't experience fishtails.

Anyway, go ahead get one. You won't be disappointed.
    Last edited by gpang788; 05-04-2016 at 04:46 AM.

Xaocious
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi, i recently got a phantom ta200 abt in January. Have been riding every day. Need some help in terms of maintenance. So far have only changed engine oil quite a few times, spark plug, air filter and battery(the last 3 only when something fked up). So I need to know what other things do i need to look out for. Don't want to end up stuck on the road when something spoils.

Tanarthur
    has no status.
    TeePee
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Check tires and brakes pad... Clutch cables.

Let's just ride....
    I AM BACK!!!!!

Xaocious
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tanarthur View Post
    Check tires and brakes pad... Clutch cables.

Let's just ride....
    what about the chain? need to do any maintenance for it? online say need to lube every 500km?? so far i think i go for 7000+km alr still nvr do anything. scared that the chain will break or sth

Tanarthur
    has no status.
    TeePee
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Chain I Lube once a week and after riding in the rain...

Yes need to check the chain for slag and also if the sprocket teeth has sharpen...

Let's just ride....
    I AM BACK!!!!!

MouseyUndead
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi guys. any one know what they call the TA200 in china? trying to get some parts cheaper there like a footboard

wdwflash
    has no status.
    P Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've seen some Chinese clones of the TA200, but can't remember what they are called. I do remember some of the stuff on them was kind of cheap looking. As to footboards, Chaing Rai Saddlebags in Chaing Rai Thailand has footboards that fit the Phantom. I installed a set on a friends bike and have a set coming in for my Monster-Phantom build. They take a little fitting, but are really great once you get them on. They also have crash bars and other parts for the Phantom (go to their web site.) They are great to buy from, take paypal and will ship EMS. (CRsaddlebags@gmail.com)

Also for OEM Phantom parts, I have gotten a bunch of OEM Phantom parts(almost the whole bike) from Yos at Faddybike in Bangkok. (Faddybike@gmail.com.) Yos/Faddybike are great. He takes paypal and ships registered mail with a tracking number. You tell Yos kind of what you want, he emails a diagram with numbers and you pick out your parts. As with CRsaddlebags, you order, paypal the money, they get the parts and package, get the price for shipping, you pay the shipping with paypal and when they have all the parts they ship with a tracking number. I really recommend CRSaddlebags and Faddybike.

wdwflash
    has no status.
    P Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I did a search and I believe you are looking for parts from around a 2004 Daelim Daystar VL125. I believe its made in Korea. The one I saw was pretty beat and a lot of things looked kind of cheap

wdwflash
    has no status.
    P Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Koreanbikeparts on the internet seems to have a lot of parts (footboards) for the Daelim Daystar and GV250, among other bikes. They also have a nice looking windshield and say that they will ship anywhere. A lot of the parts for the Dailim 125 Daystar (2004) looking like they will fit a Phantom.

Rochmer
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Oil for phantom

Hi
    New to bikes.
    Besides engine oil, what other diy oil topups need to do, need gear oil etc?
    And can use 20w40 engine oil? Not sure if idle stall and hard to go neutral caused by this oil.

Rochmer
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Oil for phantom

Hi
    New to bikes.
    Besides engine oil, what other diy oil topups need to do, need gear oil etc?
    And can use 20w40 engine oil? Not sure if idle stall and hard to go neutral caused by this oil.

wdwflash
    has no status.
    P Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

As in Singapore, here in Cambodia its very hot. A % of the cooling of your bike is the oil. I use 20-50w synthetic, but a good 20-50w for motorcycles will do the same. Idle stall could be many things. Idle not high enough, dirty carb/filters, old sparkplug, tired engine, etc. I'd start with a new sparkplug, replacing the inline fuel filter (if none, put one on), clean the bowl on the bottom of the fuel petcock, with every fuel fill put a little carb/injector cleaner in the fuel.
    Hard to get into gear? If its got a lot of miles, the shift linkage gets loose, and/or the gears/internal shifter/gears are worn. (Phantoms are nearly bullet-proof and seem to run almost forever, they only have a couple weak spots like the cam chain tensioner and plastic head light reflector.)

I can't get it here and I don't know about Singapore, but when I lived in America and had a car/motorcycle with sticky shifting I would use 20-50w 'RedLine" brand oil. In oils there is a package of additives for each application (diesel, petrol, motorcycle.) Redline brand oil always made the vehicle shift like butter.

BTW/ Your engine and trans use the same oil together. (one quart.)

jokin1
    has no status.
    P Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi all, anyone bought bikes from ah fook motor @ pioneer point? Thinking to get phantom 200 from them

Rochmer
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thx.
    How do u know when the chain needs to be tightened? Is it a diy job

am92
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You can refer to the link below for details on chain adjustment and other maintenance of the bike

http://www.hondampe.com.au/docs/owni...ADOW-TA200.pdf

xiangcai09
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Exhaust white smoke

Anybody knw why exhaust came out white smoke?

am92
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If you are riding ta150 (2 stroke) it is normal. If riding ta200 (4 stroke) your engine is not working well. Check engine oil level on dipstick. Top up if necessary. If still smoking then ur engine is due for overhaul.

Rochmer
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Changing throttle grip

How to remove phantom ta200 handle bar grips and install a universal one?

Newbie16
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey Knights, my speedometer has failed me. Any advice where to get re-con speedometer for TA 200? Thanks buddies

wdwflash
    has no status.
    P Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Its probably not the speedo itself, but the speedo cable, which is an easy fix.

CappMonkey
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Phantom light bulb part numbers

Hey folks, sorry if this is a repeat question but I searched and I can't find the answer.

I'm looking for part numbers,equivalency numbers for some bulbs on the Phantom TA-200: Headlight, taillight and turn indicators. I'm hoping to upgrade the old bulbs to LED but I can't figure out the part numbers to order. The PDF of the owners manual I have shows wattages but no part numbers.

Any help? Thanks!

TCTA200
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey Tanarther,
    New in Singapore (from DK)

HELP ........please

Got my TA200 3 weeks ago - unfortunately from private person, here is why.....

Went to ride this morning - no electrical power at all. I can push start the bike and it runs/idles just fine. Now I have no lights, no indicators signals nothing electrical is working......

Im thinking collapsed battery, bad rectifier, distributor or???

Anyways, where can I get a battery (spare parts) cheap so I can rdie to a mechanic (Planet Motorcycle at UBI, I guess) to get iy fixed?

Thx TC

Tanarthur
    has no status.
    TeePee
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TCTA200 View Post
    Hey Tanarther,
    New in Singapore (from DK)

HELP ........please

Got my TA200 3 weeks ago - unfortunately from private person, here is why.....

Went to ride this morning - no electrical power at all. I can push start the bike and it runs/idles just fine. Now I have no lights, no indicators signals nothing electrical is working......

Im thinking collapsed battery, bad rectifier, distributor or???

Anyways, where can I get a battery (spare parts) cheap so I can rdie to a mechanic (Planet Motorcycle at UBI, I guess) to get iy fixed?

Thx TC
    Hi,

If you can ride. Just go directly to Planet and they will check and help you fix the problem. Don't have to get the battery yourself. They will have stock for it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I AM BACK!!!!!

Page 72 of 73 FirstFirst ... 2262686970717273 LastLast