Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Default [Group] 2B Riding Mates

3rd April 2010

Night Ride @ Singapore (since people always talking Malaysia and overseas these days)

Time: 9.30pm
    Venue to Meet: Esso Station after Eng Neo Ave
    260 Dunearn Road
    Ride around beautiful misty roads

Going:
    1. nabil15

Anyone up for a ride tonight?
    Can sms me 96455120 guys

Hey am new to riding. Thought if we could support and meet up, and go for outings, we would get to know more biker friends and also have a more enjoyable experience when riding and also to share about our riding experiences and encounters.

So please do keep the suggestions coming in about outings or hangout sessions you guys can think of.

Please do support this thread
    Last edited by nabil15; 03-04-2010 at 12:05 PM.

nabil15
    enjoy each riding moment
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Rounding and Dinner Chill-out Session

Date: 18th July 2009
    Day: Saturday Night
    Time to meet: 6pm
    Place to meet : Feel free to decide or suggest

Please do come and support and suggest and hopefully this outing would be a success

dancingbiker
    Back to joining tours to Malaysia n if possible Thailand
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hello nabil15.

I am relatively new too. Just got my license in march 09. Already done 2 trips to Malaysia with Encik Pat's group, but had to stop riding due to running accident (fell down while running and fractured my left hand). Now just started riding again.

Would love to form a 2B bikers group for newbies like us. I am also looking for kakis to go GP pump petrol and even go makan at Bukit Indah sometimes. Hard to get the experienced riders to go for destinations that are nearby (like Bukit Indah) cos they have already been there like a hundred times, so not interesting for them, but for a newbie like me, its new and exciting and I would like to go explore those areas nearby before venturing further north, so If you are doing that you can count me in bro.
    History
    25th March 2009 - Passed 2B
    1st April 2009 - Bought 1st bike, a 2nd hand TA200 Honda Phantom cruiser (Still riding it)
    6th Aug 2009 - Bought a used but overhauled Suzuki DR200se scrambler (Scrapped in 2010)

dancingbiker
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Btw what bike you riding? Me riding a phantom TA200 with FX plate. Thinking of upgrading it to a scrambler after I sell off my phantom cos I wanna do more off road. As for meet up, I staying in town area. What about you? Sometimes I join Encik Pat's group at Toa Payoh Botak Jones, but sometimes hard to keep up with their conversation cos they have been riding for donkey years whereas I am new to riding and not even familiar with most of the roads in Singapore yet. (Need to equip my bike with a GPS eventually one day).
    History
    1st April 2009 - Bought 1st bike, a 2nd hand TA200 Honda Phantom cruiser (Still riding it)
    6th Aug 2009 - Bought a used but overhauled Suzuki DR200se scrambler (Scrapped in 2010)

shunoski
    er6ing.
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

touring for 2B? prepare for a numb buttock.
    Anyone can ride a bike. Being a biker, is a state of mind.

dancingbiker
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Already been to Sungei Selai and back bro. Next month going to Thailand even. Vidak already proven it can be done. You can't keep a good newbie down man!
    History

nabil15
    enjoy each riding moment
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dancingbiker View Post
    Hello nabil15.

I am relatively new too. Just got my license in march 09. Already done 2 trips to Malaysia with Encik Pat's group, but had to stop riding due to running accident (fell down while running and fractured my left hand). Now just started riding again.

Would love to form a 2B bikers group for newbies like us. I am also looking for kakis to go GP pump petrol and even go makan at Bukit Indah sometimes. Hard to get the experienced riders to go for destinations that are nearby (like Bukit Indah) cos they have already been there like a hundred times, so not interesting for them, but for a newbie like me, its new and exciting and I would like to go explore those areas nearby before venturing further north, so If you are doing that you can count me in bro.
    That's great too hear. I am newer, in fact just passed TP on may. I haven't actually taken my bike to Malaysia yet though, would wanna make a few friends first before going up there. I just recently came to know about Encik Pat's outings and trips actually, and this Thursday I believe there is a dinner session at Botak Jones. I would be going for it.

Yeah sure thing man, it would be nice if more 2B newbies can join this thread and support and hopefully we can organise our own sort of outings starting from the smaller road-trips first.

nabil15
    enjoy each riding moment
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Btw what bike you riding? Me riding a phantom TA200 with FX plate. Thinking of upgrading it to a scrambler after I sell off my phantom cos I wanna do more off road. As for meet up, I staying in town area. What about you? Sometimes I join Encik Pat's group at Toa Payoh Botak Jones, but sometimes hard to keep up with their conversation cos they have been riding for donkey years whereas I am new to riding and not even familiar with most of the roads in Singapore yet. (Need to equip my bike with a GPS eventually one day).
    I am riding a Honda CBR 150. Yeah I live near Bukit Timah actually, so it's near town. You can take my number down; 96455120. My name is Nabil.
    Are you going come down this Thursday for the Botak Jones Dinner Session? If you do we can talk more too, and hopefully plan for an outing somewhere soon. Hopefully more people would support the thread too, and come for the outings.

nabil15
    enjoy each riding moment
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by shunoski View Post
    touring for 2B? prepare for a numb buttock.

It would be nice to go as a group, maybe this 18th July we can meet up for a chill out session for the 2B newbies.

Any suggestions of where to tour round singapore, not so equip with the roads too.

dancingbiker
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If we are going to make it a success, we will need to do a few things. 1) Video the trip. 2)Edit and put up video for everyone to see once we get back. Are you good with taking video? I am thinking of buying a small video cam for recording the trips. Are you able to help with video editing?
    History

nabil15
    enjoy each riding moment
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Already been to Sungei Selai and back bro. Next month going to Thailand even. Vidak already proven it can be done. You can't keep a good newbie down man!
    Wow!! Thailand, that's really going be a really long longgg road-trip and sure a fun one.

What other trips, nearer then Thailand coming up? Maybe I may care to join

nabil15
    enjoy each riding moment
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

If we are going to make it a success, we will need to do a few things. 1) Video the trip. 2)Edit and put up video for everyone to see once we get back. Are you good with taking video? I am thinking of buying a small video cam for recording the trips. Are you able to help with video editing?
    That's true, and it's what Encik Pat's group does too right.
    Video editing is fine with me.

How are we going to record the trip, or part of the trip?
    But I am not familiar very much with the roads and navigations around Malaysia. Maybe if we ask Encik Pat to bring us around and show us the places, or you said you're been there too right?

dancingbiker
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nabil15 View Post
    I am riding a Honda CBR 150. Yeah I live near Bukit Timah actually, so it's near town. You can take my number down; 96455120. My name is Nabil.
    Are you going come down this Thursday for the Botak Jones Dinner Session? If you do we can talk more too, and hopefully plan for an outing somewhere soon. Hopefully more people would support the thread too, and come for the outings.
    Yes I am going to be there at Botak Jones Dinner too. See you there. We can discuss our first trip over dinner.
    History

nabil15
    enjoy each riding moment
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Yes I am going to be there at Botak Jones Dinner too. See you there. We can discuss our first trip over dinner.
    Sure thing, that would be good.
    See you then

newcomer
    has no status.
    Class 2
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I also riding 2b bike. If going bukit indah or gp jio me I'm up

dreamwalk
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hi im also a newbie riding a 2B bike.

can i joint this thread?

Nice to know all of you =)
    learning to be a better rider.

dancingbiker
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That's true, and it's what Encik Pat's group does too right.
    Video editing is fine with me.

How are we going to record the trip, or part of the trip?
    But I am not familiar very much with the roads and navigations around Malaysia. Maybe if we ask Encik Pat to bring us around and show us the places, or you said you're been there too right?
    Yes but they don't organise trips to nearby places like Bukit Indah. They go for places that are at least a few hundred km away like Malacca or Sungai Selai etc. No short short trips to nearby places unless we follow like dreamwalk or Huairen who sometimes might suddenly announce they are going in to GP pump petrol. But Huairen now out of action cos he kenna bike accident on his last trip and fractured his thigh.

Another thing is the experienced rider ride very fast. In order to keep up you have to be able to go up to 120km/hr on the straight stretches and 80km/hr on others otherwise you might go Holland (Lost).

I was kinda thinking of taking slower rides to nearby places to enjoy the ride and also to get more riding experience before stepping on the gas. Riding at high speeds on the North South Highway for newbies like us is dangerous. Must learn to walk first before we start to run, right? Take our time to explore the places on journeys of discovery instead of speeding up to far destinations at break neck speed. Easy for the experienced riders, but scary for us newbies. I kenna heavy rain on my first trip (A&W + Go Karts). Good learning experience but dangerous as road was very slippery. Second trip went to Sungai Selai, kenna a few small accidents cos mostly rough off road and I was carrying a pillion (bad idea for newbie to carry pillion on rough off road trails) and I broke both my mirrors but personally unhurt. My pillion however was not so lucky. So I also learned. Now, I have decided that I will ride slower to gain more experience first. Slower = Safer. Sorry for the long post.
    History

nabil15
    enjoy each riding moment
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by newcomer View Post
    I also riding 2b bike. If going bukit indah or gp jio me I'm up
    Yeha sure man. Me and dancingbiker, planning to organise small outings and activities for 2B newbies. Can meet top up fuel at GP, go supper all.
    You want come this Thursday, 8pm, Toa Payor Botak Jones...we meeting with Encik Pat and his friends.

nabil15
    enjoy each riding moment
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dreamwalk View Post
    hi im also a newbie riding a 2B bike.

can i joint this thread?

Nice to know all of you =)
    You are more then welcome, pls do so we all can have more comers for our outings and activities.

dancingbiker
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Walao Dreamwalk so experienced already class 2 say new rider. But I don't mind joining you on your upcoming short trip going in to pump petrol. When is the time and place?
    History

newcomer
    has no status.
    Class 2
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ya bukit indeh I very familiar. Dunno if can make it this thurs

nabil15
    enjoy each riding moment
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Yes but they don't organise trips to nearby places like Bukit Indah. They go for places that are at least a few hundred km away like Malacca or Sungai Selai etc. No short short trips to nearby places unless we follow like dreamwalk or Huairen who sometimes might suddenly announce they are going in to GP pump petrol. But Huairen now out of action cos he kenna bike accident on his last trip and fractured his thigh.

Another thing is the experienced rider ride very fast. In order to keep up you have to be able to go up to 120km/hr on the straight stretches and 80km/hr on others otherwise you might go Holland (Lost).

I was kinda thinking of taking slower rides to nearby places to enjoy the ride and also to get more riding experience before stepping on the gas. Riding at high speeds on the North South Highway for newbies like us is dangerous. Must learn to walk first before we start to run, right? Take our time to explore the places on journeys of discovery instead of speeding up to far destinations at break neck speed. Easy for the experienced riders, but scary for us newbies. I kenna heavy rain on my first trip (A&W + Go Karts). Good learning experience but dangerous as road was very slippery. Second trip went to Sungai Selai, kenna a few small accidents cos mostly rough off road and I was carrying a pillion (bad idea for newbie to carry pillion on rough off road trails) and I broke both my mirrors but personally unhurt. My pillion however was not so lucky. So I also learned. Now, I have decided that I will ride slower to gain more experience first. Slower = Safer. Sorry for the long post.
    That's really fine for me, and I'm sure every newbie too would agree safety and experience first. It's good to build up the experience before stepping on the gas. Yeah slower rides to shorter distance places would be a greta idea for us newbies.

And hopefully, this thread - 2B newbie outings, would cater for it and it would be a chnace for us to learn, share our experiences and yet have a great time riding

nabil15
    enjoy each riding moment
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

I need pump petrol soon, abt 1/4 tank left. This Thursday after Botak Jones, you guys want to go?

Encik Pat
    ........The Devil Man
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

to all newbies ... is good to know tat you guys are interest in trip too ...
    but one thing ... are you guys prepare .... in and even ... some thing happen
    wat you going to do ....... bike spoil in the .... who to call (dont call me please)
    how much it cost to get it back ... wat document needed to bring it back

we do organize short trip too ... supper at bukit indah ... kulai ....
    gelang patah .... or desaru .... and you dont have to ride at 120km
    just to catch up ..... ride at wat you are good at .....

going to thailand ... newbies did it before .... they are lucky enough
    i saw many old bird .... so much experience ... and thing happen to them
    why .... over confident ..... just like you guys now are thinking ....

i may not be correct .. but i sure would not like to see some thing happen
    to anyone ... go slow .. learn more .... make sure ... be safe

EnJoY ridding ..... not endanger ....

dreamwalk
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Walao Dreamwalk so experienced already class 2 say new rider. But I don't mind joining you on your upcoming short trip going in to pump petrol. When is the time and place?

Im a newbie.. really... my riding speed only 80km/h

My supper/TCSS/petrol runs are quite impromtu.

usually friday nights. u need to follow the threads.

dancingbiker
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by newcomer View Post
    Ya bukit indeh I very familiar. Dunno if can make it this thurs
    Wah if u r very familiar with Bukit Indah then we must organise one trip there and you lead us man. Any day is fine with me. We can share our limited knowledge but most importantly, LETS ALL ENJOY THE TRIP!!! Slow and steady wins the race. I am open to all suggestions.
    History

dreamwalk
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Encik Pat View Post
    wat you going to do ....... bike spoil in the .... who to call (dont call me please)

yes. listen to my boss, take things easy, ride safely, within your own capacity.

don't try to outdo yourself or challenge yourself to do this or that.

There's nothing to prove.

REALLY...

newcomer
    has no status.
    Class 2
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Kk happy to do so. Just name time n place to meet. Weekdays best.

nabil15
    enjoy each riding moment
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Wah if u r very familiar with Bukit Indah then we must organise one trip there and you lead us man. Any day is fine with me. We can share our limited knowledge but most importantly, LETS ALL ENJOY THE TRIP!!! Slow and steady wins the race. I am open to all suggestions.
    I'm up for it too, pick a weekend (Sat or Sun), and lets organise a trip there. Can show us around too.

nabil15
    enjoy each riding moment
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dreamwalk View Post
    Im a newbie.. really... my riding speed only 80km/h

My supper/TCSS/petrol runs are quite impromtu.

usually friday nights. u need to follow the threads.
    let me know if u going in pump petrol, I need pump soon too.

dancingbiker
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Encik Pat View Post

True, true. You do have a point. We are probably too inexperienced and would not know what to do if there were to be any problems encountered. It is better to ride with more experienced riders coz Malaysia is not like Singapore. I read somewhere that even Ambulance take like 1.5 to 2 hours to arrive. So if kenna fatal accident, then habes.

Nabil, how about we organise local Singapore trips instead? I am still not very familiar with Singapore's destinations even. Hehe. Last time went to Bedok reservoir also got lost. Very paiseh.
    History

dreamwalk
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

True, true. You do have a point. We are probably too inexperienced and would not know what to do if there were to be any problems encountered. It is better to ride with more experienced riders coz Malaysia is not like Singapore. I read somewhere that even Ambulance take like 1.5 to 2 hours to arrive. So if kenna fatal accident, then habes.

Nabil, how about we organise local Singapore trips instead? I am still not very familiar with Singapore's destinations even. Hehe. Last time went to Bedok reservoir also got lost. Very paiseh.

den you should join Vidak and the phantom knights..

since you ride a phantom and they like to ride around singapore.

dancingbiker
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes I did join the Phantom Knights. I went for the round island ride before my running accident. Will join them for more rides soon.
    History

dancingbiker
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

In fact the Phantom Knights having a one day trip to Labis this Sat but I can't make the date.
    History

nabil15
    enjoy each riding moment
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Good Mornings peeps,

Local Singapore trips, would be a better idea for the first couple of trips...to get to know ourselves better and also experience riding in groups, as I haven't rode in groups yet. I'm fine with that idea.

nabil15
    enjoy each riding moment
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

We can try organise a round trip around Singapore Island! haha, good to explore more places, for those who nvr been also...and besides its within singapore too

nabil15
    enjoy each riding moment
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Morningss riderss

wait4me
    my friend's , friend is my enemy
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

another 2b bike thread???
    how come dun join ninjapura??
    he also very experience and on 2b bike..

encik pat very nice guy,
    last time dunno him but i got pm him for directions..
    一路向北 4 EVER , my friend

nabil15
    enjoy each riding moment
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Evening mates, full moon today

nabil15
    enjoy each riding moment
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by wait4me View Post
    another 2b bike thread???
    how come dun join ninjapura??
    he also very experience and on 2b bike..

encik pat very nice guy,
    last time dunno him but i got pm him for directions..
    hahaa, we form a new 2B newbie group - for riders who want to enjoy their ride at a slower pace

S♂undless
    "Quak Quak Quak"
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

We have 2 many 2b thread all over the place....
    How about talk inside 2b bike trips.

Apr 2006 ~ Current - Toyota Altis 1.6A
    Apr 2010 ~ Current - X9 500(Big Bulb-大灯泡)
    May 2010 ~ Current - 150cc ET8(Little Lamb)
    Oct 2010 ~ Oct 2012 - FZ6S2(肥仔六)
    Oct 2012 ~ Current - ZG1400(鸡踢鸭

dreamwalk
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by soundless View Post
    We have 2 many 2b thread all over the place....
    How about talk inside 2b bike trips.
    this thread is for 2B triangle platers like me.

S♂undless
    "Quak Quak Quak"
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Haha. Then i should say i still holding to L plate le....

Apr 2006 ~ Current - Toyota Altis 1.6A
    Apr 2010 ~ Current - X9 500(Big Bulb-大灯泡)
    May 2010 ~ Current - 150cc ET8(Little Lamb)
    Oct 2010 ~ Oct 2012 - FZ6S2(肥仔六)
    Oct 2012 ~ Current - ZG1400(鸡踢鸭

dancingbiker
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Went to Chong Aik today to look at sidi boots. They also have very good leather gloves at very good prices. Tempted to buy the gloves. Will go back again next week. The new sidi vertice boots are so cool but so expensive.

Nabil wanna ride down to East Coast Parkway for a jog? See you later tonight at Botak Jones.
    History

nabil15
    enjoy each riding moment
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

want go Chiong Aik together, i looking for boots, raincoat and gloves too.

East Coast Park is fine wilth me, when you planning to go?

bryan_LaZY
    has no bike liao
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hw about making here a 2b Local meetup?
    then 2b bike trip an overseas event....

just a suggestion

newbie also, gg into msia for trips can ask me along too.
    will be fun getting 'lost'... lolz

Shared grief is half the sorrow. Happiness when shared is doubled

在错的时候遇到对的人, 是遗憾;
    在对的时候遇到错的人, 是错爱;
    在错的时候遇到错的人, 是幸运;
    在对的时候遇到对的人, 是幸福.

nabil15
    enjoy each riding moment
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bryan_LaZY View Post

just a suggestion

Good Morning,

Yeah 2B local meetups, sounds smth good, I guess for casual meetups...diff places in singapore, and if we plan go overseas we'll follow Encik's group.

nabil15
    enjoy each riding moment
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Fridayy Morning

bunny_hui
    bunny e Happi Rabbit
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bryan_LaZY View Post

just a suggestion

can join u guy ??
    请原谅我, 一切都是我的错, 都是我不够成熟
    緣分和愛情是什麼
    我最深爱的人伤我却是最深

wait4me
    my friend's , friend is my enemy
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hahaa, we form a new 2B newbie group - for riders who want to enjoy their ride at a slower pace
    how slow is slow sia ???
    一路向北 4 EVER , my friend

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast