User Tag List

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 50 of 291

Thread: [Group] 2B Riding Mates

  1. #1
    nabil15
    enjoy each riding moment
    TeePee nabil15's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    2,711
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Default [Group] 2B Riding Mates



    3rd April 2010

    Night Ride @ Singapore (since people always talking Malaysia and overseas these days)

    Time: 9.30pm
    Venue to Meet: Esso Station after Eng Neo Ave
    260 Dunearn Road
    Ride around beautiful misty roads

    Going:
    1. nabil15
    2.
    3.

    Anyone up for a ride tonight?
    Can sms me 96455120 guys

    Hey am new to riding. Thought if we could support and meet up, and go for outings, we would get to know more biker friends and also have a more enjoyable experience when riding and also to share about our riding experiences and encounters.

    So please do keep the suggestions coming in about outings or hangout sessions you guys can think of.

    Please do support this thread
    Last edited by nabil15; 03-04-2010 at 12:05 PM.

  2. #2
    nabil15
    enjoy each riding moment
    TeePee nabil15's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    2,711
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Default

    Rounding and Dinner Chill-out Session

    Date: 18th July 2009
    Day: Saturday Night
    Time to meet: 6pm
    Place to meet : Feel free to decide or suggest


    Please do come and support and suggest and hopefully this outing would be a success

     

     
  3. #3
    dancingbiker
    Back to joining tours to Malaysia n if possible Thailand
    Class 2B dancingbiker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    338
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hello nabil15.

    I am relatively new too. Just got my license in march 09. Already done 2 trips to Malaysia with Encik Pat's group, but had to stop riding due to running accident (fell down while running and fractured my left hand). Now just started riding again.

    Would love to form a 2B bikers group for newbies like us. I am also looking for kakis to go GP pump petrol and even go makan at Bukit Indah sometimes. Hard to get the experienced riders to go for destinations that are nearby (like Bukit Indah) cos they have already been there like a hundred times, so not interesting for them, but for a newbie like me, its new and exciting and I would like to go explore those areas nearby before venturing further north, so If you are doing that you can count me in bro.
    History
    25th March 2009 - Passed 2B
    1st April 2009 - Bought 1st bike, a 2nd hand TA200 Honda Phantom cruiser (Still riding it)
    6th Aug 2009 - Bought a used but overhauled Suzuki DR200se scrambler (Scrapped in 2010)

  4. #4
    dancingbiker
    Back to joining tours to Malaysia n if possible Thailand
    Class 2B dancingbiker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    338
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Btw what bike you riding? Me riding a phantom TA200 with FX plate. Thinking of upgrading it to a scrambler after I sell off my phantom cos I wanna do more off road. As for meet up, I staying in town area. What about you? Sometimes I join Encik Pat's group at Toa Payoh Botak Jones, but sometimes hard to keep up with their conversation cos they have been riding for donkey years whereas I am new to riding and not even familiar with most of the roads in Singapore yet. (Need to equip my bike with a GPS eventually one day).
    History
    25th March 2009 - Passed 2B
    1st April 2009 - Bought 1st bike, a 2nd hand TA200 Honda Phantom cruiser (Still riding it)
    6th Aug 2009 - Bought a used but overhauled Suzuki DR200se scrambler (Scrapped in 2010)

  5. #5
    shunoski
    er6ing.
    Class 2 shunoski's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,356
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    touring for 2B? prepare for a numb buttock.
    Anyone can ride a bike. Being a biker, is a state of mind.

  6. #6
    dancingbiker
    Back to joining tours to Malaysia n if possible Thailand
    Class 2B dancingbiker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    338
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Already been to Sungei Selai and back bro. Next month going to Thailand even. Vidak already proven it can be done. You can't keep a good newbie down man!
    History
    25th March 2009 - Passed 2B
    1st April 2009 - Bought 1st bike, a 2nd hand TA200 Honda Phantom cruiser (Still riding it)
    6th Aug 2009 - Bought a used but overhauled Suzuki DR200se scrambler (Scrapped in 2010)

  7. #7
    nabil15
    enjoy each riding moment
    TeePee nabil15's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    2,711
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dancingbiker View Post
    Hello nabil15.

    I am relatively new too. Just got my license in march 09. Already done 2 trips to Malaysia with Encik Pat's group, but had to stop riding due to running accident (fell down while running and fractured my left hand). Now just started riding again.

    Would love to form a 2B bikers group for newbies like us. I am also looking for kakis to go GP pump petrol and even go makan at Bukit Indah sometimes. Hard to get the experienced riders to go for destinations that are nearby (like Bukit Indah) cos they have already been there like a hundred times, so not interesting for them, but for a newbie like me, its new and exciting and I would like to go explore those areas nearby before venturing further north, so If you are doing that you can count me in bro.
    That's great too hear. I am newer, in fact just passed TP on may. I haven't actually taken my bike to Malaysia yet though, would wanna make a few friends first before going up there. I just recently came to know about Encik Pat's outings and trips actually, and this Thursday I believe there is a dinner session at Botak Jones. I would be going for it.

    Yeah sure thing man, it would be nice if more 2B newbies can join this thread and support and hopefully we can organise our own sort of outings starting from the smaller road-trips first.

  8. #8
    nabil15
    enjoy each riding moment
    TeePee nabil15's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    2,711
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dancingbiker View Post
    Btw what bike you riding? Me riding a phantom TA200 with FX plate. Thinking of upgrading it to a scrambler after I sell off my phantom cos I wanna do more off road. As for meet up, I staying in town area. What about you? Sometimes I join Encik Pat's group at Toa Payoh Botak Jones, but sometimes hard to keep up with their conversation cos they have been riding for donkey years whereas I am new to riding and not even familiar with most of the roads in Singapore yet. (Need to equip my bike with a GPS eventually one day).
    I am riding a Honda CBR 150. Yeah I live near Bukit Timah actually, so it's near town. You can take my number down; 96455120. My name is Nabil.
    Are you going come down this Thursday for the Botak Jones Dinner Session? If you do we can talk more too, and hopefully plan for an outing somewhere soon. Hopefully more people would support the thread too, and come for the outings.

  9. #9
    nabil15
    enjoy each riding moment
    TeePee nabil15's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    2,711
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shunoski View Post
    touring for 2B? prepare for a numb buttock.

    It would be nice to go as a group, maybe this 18th July we can meet up for a chill out session for the 2B newbies.

    Any suggestions of where to tour round singapore, not so equip with the roads too.

  10. #10
    dancingbiker
    Back to joining tours to Malaysia n if possible Thailand
    Class 2B dancingbiker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    338
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    If we are going to make it a success, we will need to do a few things. 1) Video the trip. 2)Edit and put up video for everyone to see once we get back. Are you good with taking video? I am thinking of buying a small video cam for recording the trips. Are you able to help with video editing?
    History
    25th March 2009 - Passed 2B
    1st April 2009 - Bought 1st bike, a 2nd hand TA200 Honda Phantom cruiser (Still riding it)
    6th Aug 2009 - Bought a used but overhauled Suzuki DR200se scrambler (Scrapped in 2010)

  11. #11
    nabil15
    enjoy each riding moment
    TeePee nabil15's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    2,711
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dancingbiker View Post
    Already been to Sungei Selai and back bro. Next month going to Thailand even. Vidak already proven it can be done. You can't keep a good newbie down man!
    Wow!! Thailand, that's really going be a really long longgg road-trip and sure a fun one.

    What other trips, nearer then Thailand coming up? Maybe I may care to join

     

     
  12. #12
    nabil15
    enjoy each riding moment
    TeePee nabil15's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    2,711
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dancingbiker View Post
    If we are going to make it a success, we will need to do a few things. 1) Video the trip. 2)Edit and put up video for everyone to see once we get back. Are you good with taking video? I am thinking of buying a small video cam for recording the trips. Are you able to help with video editing?
    That's true, and it's what Encik Pat's group does too right.
    Video editing is fine with me.

    How are we going to record the trip, or part of the trip?
    But I am not familiar very much with the roads and navigations around Malaysia. Maybe if we ask Encik Pat to bring us around and show us the places, or you said you're been there too right?

  13. #13
    dancingbiker
    Back to joining tours to Malaysia n if possible Thailand
    Class 2B dancingbiker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    338
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nabil15 View Post
    I am riding a Honda CBR 150. Yeah I live near Bukit Timah actually, so it's near town. You can take my number down; 96455120. My name is Nabil.
    Are you going come down this Thursday for the Botak Jones Dinner Session? If you do we can talk more too, and hopefully plan for an outing somewhere soon. Hopefully more people would support the thread too, and come for the outings.
    Yes I am going to be there at Botak Jones Dinner too. See you there. We can discuss our first trip over dinner.
    History
    25th March 2009 - Passed 2B
    1st April 2009 - Bought 1st bike, a 2nd hand TA200 Honda Phantom cruiser (Still riding it)
    6th Aug 2009 - Bought a used but overhauled Suzuki DR200se scrambler (Scrapped in 2010)

  14. #14
    nabil15
    enjoy each riding moment
    TeePee nabil15's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    2,711
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dancingbiker View Post
    Yes I am going to be there at Botak Jones Dinner too. See you there. We can discuss our first trip over dinner.
    Sure thing, that would be good.
    See you then

  15. #15
    newcomer
    has no status.
    Class 2
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    1,409
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I also riding 2b bike. If going bukit indah or gp jio me I'm up

  16. #16
    dreamwalk
    has no status.
    TeePee dreamwalk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    4,453
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    hi im also a newbie riding a 2B bike.

    can i joint this thread?

    Nice to know all of you =)
    learning to be a better rider.

  17. #17
    dancingbiker
    Back to joining tours to Malaysia n if possible Thailand
    Class 2B dancingbiker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    338
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nabil15 View Post
    That's true, and it's what Encik Pat's group does too right.
    Video editing is fine with me.

    How are we going to record the trip, or part of the trip?
    But I am not familiar very much with the roads and navigations around Malaysia. Maybe if we ask Encik Pat to bring us around and show us the places, or you said you're been there too right?
    Yes but they don't organise trips to nearby places like Bukit Indah. They go for places that are at least a few hundred km away like Malacca or Sungai Selai etc. No short short trips to nearby places unless we follow like dreamwalk or Huairen who sometimes might suddenly announce they are going in to GP pump petrol. But Huairen now out of action cos he kenna bike accident on his last trip and fractured his thigh.

    Another thing is the experienced rider ride very fast. In order to keep up you have to be able to go up to 120km/hr on the straight stretches and 80km/hr on others otherwise you might go Holland (Lost).

    I was kinda thinking of taking slower rides to nearby places to enjoy the ride and also to get more riding experience before stepping on the gas. Riding at high speeds on the North South Highway for newbies like us is dangerous. Must learn to walk first before we start to run, right? Take our time to explore the places on journeys of discovery instead of speeding up to far destinations at break neck speed. Easy for the experienced riders, but scary for us newbies. I kenna heavy rain on my first trip (A&W + Go Karts). Good learning experience but dangerous as road was very slippery. Second trip went to Sungai Selai, kenna a few small accidents cos mostly rough off road and I was carrying a pillion (bad idea for newbie to carry pillion on rough off road trails) and I broke both my mirrors but personally unhurt. My pillion however was not so lucky. So I also learned. Now, I have decided that I will ride slower to gain more experience first. Slower = Safer. Sorry for the long post.
    History
    25th March 2009 - Passed 2B
    1st April 2009 - Bought 1st bike, a 2nd hand TA200 Honda Phantom cruiser (Still riding it)
    6th Aug 2009 - Bought a used but overhauled Suzuki DR200se scrambler (Scrapped in 2010)

  18. #18
    nabil15
    enjoy each riding moment
    TeePee nabil15's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    2,711
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by newcomer View Post
    I also riding 2b bike. If going bukit indah or gp jio me I'm up
    Yeha sure man. Me and dancingbiker, planning to organise small outings and activities for 2B newbies. Can meet top up fuel at GP, go supper all.
    You want come this Thursday, 8pm, Toa Payor Botak Jones...we meeting with Encik Pat and his friends.

  19. #19
    nabil15
    enjoy each riding moment
    TeePee nabil15's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    2,711
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dreamwalk View Post
    hi im also a newbie riding a 2B bike.

    can i joint this thread?

    Nice to know all of you =)
    You are more then welcome, pls do so we all can have more comers for our outings and activities.

  20. #20
    dancingbiker
    Back to joining tours to Malaysia n if possible Thailand
    Class 2B dancingbiker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    338
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Walao Dreamwalk so experienced already class 2 say new rider. But I don't mind joining you on your upcoming short trip going in to pump petrol. When is the time and place?
    History
    25th March 2009 - Passed 2B
    1st April 2009 - Bought 1st bike, a 2nd hand TA200 Honda Phantom cruiser (Still riding it)
    6th Aug 2009 - Bought a used but overhauled Suzuki DR200se scrambler (Scrapped in 2010)

  21. #21
    newcomer
    has no status.
    Class 2
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    1,409
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Ya bukit indeh I very familiar. Dunno if can make it this thurs

     

     
  22. #22
    nabil15
    enjoy each riding moment
    TeePee nabil15's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    2,711
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dancingbiker View Post
    Yes but they don't organise trips to nearby places like Bukit Indah. They go for places that are at least a few hundred km away like Malacca or Sungai Selai etc. No short short trips to nearby places unless we follow like dreamwalk or Huairen who sometimes might suddenly announce they are going in to GP pump petrol. But Huairen now out of action cos he kenna bike accident on his last trip and fractured his thigh.

    Another thing is the experienced rider ride very fast. In order to keep up you have to be able to go up to 120km/hr on the straight stretches and 80km/hr on others otherwise you might go Holland (Lost).

    I was kinda thinking of taking slower rides to nearby places to enjoy the ride and also to get more riding experience before stepping on the gas. Riding at high speeds on the North South Highway for newbies like us is dangerous. Must learn to walk first before we start to run, right? Take our time to explore the places on journeys of discovery instead of speeding up to far destinations at break neck speed. Easy for the experienced riders, but scary for us newbies. I kenna heavy rain on my first trip (A&W + Go Karts). Good learning experience but dangerous as road was very slippery. Second trip went to Sungai Selai, kenna a few small accidents cos mostly rough off road and I was carrying a pillion (bad idea for newbie to carry pillion on rough off road trails) and I broke both my mirrors but personally unhurt. My pillion however was not so lucky. So I also learned. Now, I have decided that I will ride slower to gain more experience first. Slower = Safer. Sorry for the long post.
    That's really fine for me, and I'm sure every newbie too would agree safety and experience first. It's good to build up the experience before stepping on the gas. Yeah slower rides to shorter distance places would be a greta idea for us newbies.

    And hopefully, this thread - 2B newbie outings, would cater for it and it would be a chnace for us to learn, share our experiences and yet have a great time riding

  23. #23
    nabil15
    enjoy each riding moment
    TeePee nabil15's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    2,711
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Default

    I need pump petrol soon, abt 1/4 tank left. This Thursday after Botak Jones, you guys want to go?

  24. #24
    Encik Pat
    ........The Devil Man
    SBF Lacer Encik Pat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    HeLL
    Posts
    36,563
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    to all newbies ... is good to know tat you guys are interest in trip too ...
    but one thing ... are you guys prepare .... in and even ... some thing happen
    wat you going to do ....... bike spoil in the .... who to call (dont call me please)
    how much it cost to get it back ... wat document needed to bring it back

    we do organize short trip too ... supper at bukit indah ... kulai ....
    gelang patah .... or desaru .... and you dont have to ride at 120km
    just to catch up ..... ride at wat you are good at .....

    going to thailand ... newbies did it before .... they are lucky enough
    i saw many old bird .... so much experience ... and thing happen to them
    why .... over confident ..... just like you guys now are thinking ....

    i may not be correct .. but i sure would not like to see some thing happen
    to anyone ... go slow .. learn more .... make sure ... be safe

    EnJoY ridding ..... not endanger ....

  25. #25
    dreamwalk
    has no status.
    TeePee dreamwalk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    4,453
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dancingbiker View Post
    Walao Dreamwalk so experienced already class 2 say new rider. But I don't mind joining you on your upcoming short trip going in to pump petrol. When is the time and place?

    Im a newbie.. really... my riding speed only 80km/h

    My supper/TCSS/petrol runs are quite impromtu.

    usually friday nights. u need to follow the threads.
    learning to be a better rider.

  26. #26
    dancingbiker
    Back to joining tours to Malaysia n if possible Thailand
    Class 2B dancingbiker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    338
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by newcomer View Post
    Ya bukit indeh I very familiar. Dunno if can make it this thurs
    Wah if u r very familiar with Bukit Indah then we must organise one trip there and you lead us man. Any day is fine with me. We can share our limited knowledge but most importantly, LETS ALL ENJOY THE TRIP!!! Slow and steady wins the race. I am open to all suggestions.
    History
    25th March 2009 - Passed 2B
    1st April 2009 - Bought 1st bike, a 2nd hand TA200 Honda Phantom cruiser (Still riding it)
    6th Aug 2009 - Bought a used but overhauled Suzuki DR200se scrambler (Scrapped in 2010)

  27. #27
    dreamwalk
    has no status.
    TeePee dreamwalk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    4,453
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Encik Pat View Post
    to all newbies ... is good to know tat you guys are interest in trip too ...
    but one thing ... are you guys prepare .... in and even ... some thing happen
    wat you going to do ....... bike spoil in the .... who to call (dont call me please)
    how much it cost to get it back ... wat document needed to bring it back

    we do organize short trip too ... supper at bukit indah ... kulai ....
    gelang patah .... or desaru .... and you dont have to ride at 120km
    just to catch up ..... ride at wat you are good at .....

    going to thailand ... newbies did it before .... they are lucky enough
    i saw many old bird .... so much experience ... and thing happen to them
    why .... over confident ..... just like you guys now are thinking ....

    i may not be correct .. but i sure would not like to see some thing happen
    to anyone ... go slow .. learn more .... make sure ... be safe

    EnJoY ridding ..... not endanger ....


    yes. listen to my boss, take things easy, ride safely, within your own capacity.

    don't try to outdo yourself or challenge yourself to do this or that.

    There's nothing to prove.

    REALLY...
    learning to be a better rider.

  28. #28
    newcomer
    has no status.
    Class 2
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    1,409
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Kk happy to do so. Just name time n place to meet. Weekdays best.

  29. #29
    nabil15
    enjoy each riding moment
    TeePee nabil15's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    2,711
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dancingbiker View Post
    Wah if u r very familiar with Bukit Indah then we must organise one trip there and you lead us man. Any day is fine with me. We can share our limited knowledge but most importantly, LETS ALL ENJOY THE TRIP!!! Slow and steady wins the race. I am open to all suggestions.
    I'm up for it too, pick a weekend (Sat or Sun), and lets organise a trip there. Can show us around too.

  30. #30
    nabil15
    enjoy each riding moment
    TeePee nabil15's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    2,711
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dreamwalk View Post
    Im a newbie.. really... my riding speed only 80km/h

    My supper/TCSS/petrol runs are quite impromtu.

    usually friday nights. u need to follow the threads.
    let me know if u going in pump petrol, I need pump soon too.

  31. #31
    dancingbiker
    Back to joining tours to Malaysia n if possible Thailand
    Class 2B dancingbiker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    338
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Encik Pat View Post
    to all newbies ... is good to know tat you guys are interest in trip too ...
    but one thing ... are you guys prepare .... in and even ... some thing happen
    wat you going to do ....... bike spoil in the .... who to call (dont call me please)
    how much it cost to get it back ... wat document needed to bring it back

    we do organize short trip too ... supper at bukit indah ... kulai ....
    gelang patah .... or desaru .... and you dont have to ride at 120km
    just to catch up ..... ride at wat you are good at .....

    going to thailand ... newbies did it before .... they are lucky enough
    i saw many old bird .... so much experience ... and thing happen to them
    why .... over confident ..... just like you guys now are thinking ....

    i may not be correct .. but i sure would not like to see some thing happen
    to anyone ... go slow .. learn more .... make sure ... be safe

    EnJoY ridding ..... not endanger ....
    True, true. You do have a point. We are probably too inexperienced and would not know what to do if there were to be any problems encountered. It is better to ride with more experienced riders coz Malaysia is not like Singapore. I read somewhere that even Ambulance take like 1.5 to 2 hours to arrive. So if kenna fatal accident, then habes.

    Nabil, how about we organise local Singapore trips instead? I am still not very familiar with Singapore's destinations even. Hehe. Last time went to Bedok reservoir also got lost. Very paiseh.
    History
    25th March 2009 - Passed 2B
    1st April 2009 - Bought 1st bike, a 2nd hand TA200 Honda Phantom cruiser (Still riding it)
    6th Aug 2009 - Bought a used but overhauled Suzuki DR200se scrambler (Scrapped in 2010)

     

     
  32. #32
    dreamwalk
    has no status.
    TeePee dreamwalk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    4,453
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dancingbiker View Post
    True, true. You do have a point. We are probably too inexperienced and would not know what to do if there were to be any problems encountered. It is better to ride with more experienced riders coz Malaysia is not like Singapore. I read somewhere that even Ambulance take like 1.5 to 2 hours to arrive. So if kenna fatal accident, then habes.

    Nabil, how about we organise local Singapore trips instead? I am still not very familiar with Singapore's destinations even. Hehe. Last time went to Bedok reservoir also got lost. Very paiseh.


    den you should join Vidak and the phantom knights..

    since you ride a phantom and they like to ride around singapore.

    learning to be a better rider.

  33. #33
    dancingbiker
    Back to joining tours to Malaysia n if possible Thailand
    Class 2B dancingbiker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    338
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Yes I did join the Phantom Knights. I went for the round island ride before my running accident. Will join them for more rides soon.
    History
    25th March 2009 - Passed 2B
    1st April 2009 - Bought 1st bike, a 2nd hand TA200 Honda Phantom cruiser (Still riding it)
    6th Aug 2009 - Bought a used but overhauled Suzuki DR200se scrambler (Scrapped in 2010)

  34. #34
    dancingbiker
    Back to joining tours to Malaysia n if possible Thailand
    Class 2B dancingbiker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    338
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    In fact the Phantom Knights having a one day trip to Labis this Sat but I can't make the date.
    History
    25th March 2009 - Passed 2B
    1st April 2009 - Bought 1st bike, a 2nd hand TA200 Honda Phantom cruiser (Still riding it)
    6th Aug 2009 - Bought a used but overhauled Suzuki DR200se scrambler (Scrapped in 2010)

  35. #35
    nabil15
    enjoy each riding moment
    TeePee nabil15's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    2,711
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dancingbiker View Post
    True, true. You do have a point. We are probably too inexperienced and would not know what to do if there were to be any problems encountered. It is better to ride with more experienced riders coz Malaysia is not like Singapore. I read somewhere that even Ambulance take like 1.5 to 2 hours to arrive. So if kenna fatal accident, then habes.

    Nabil, how about we organise local Singapore trips instead? I am still not very familiar with Singapore's destinations even. Hehe. Last time went to Bedok reservoir also got lost. Very paiseh.
    Good Mornings peeps,

    Local Singapore trips, would be a better idea for the first couple of trips...to get to know ourselves better and also experience riding in groups, as I haven't rode in groups yet. I'm fine with that idea.

  36. #36
    nabil15
    enjoy each riding moment
    TeePee nabil15's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    2,711
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Default

    We can try organise a round trip around Singapore Island! haha, good to explore more places, for those who nvr been also...and besides its within singapore too

  37. #37
    nabil15
    enjoy each riding moment
    TeePee nabil15's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    2,711
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Default

    Morningss riderss

  38. #38
    wait4me
    my friend's , friend is my enemy
    SBF Lacer wait4me's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    the far east
    Posts
    39,738
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    another 2b bike thread???
    how come dun join ninjapura??
    he also very experience and on 2b bike..

    encik pat very nice guy,
    last time dunno him but i got pm him for directions..
    一路向北 4 EVER , my friend



  39. #39
    nabil15
    enjoy each riding moment
    TeePee nabil15's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    2,711
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Default

    Evening mates, full moon today

  40. #40
    nabil15
    enjoy each riding moment
    TeePee nabil15's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    2,711
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wait4me View Post
    another 2b bike thread???
    how come dun join ninjapura??
    he also very experience and on 2b bike..

    encik pat very nice guy,
    last time dunno him but i got pm him for directions..
    hahaa, we form a new 2B newbie group - for riders who want to enjoy their ride at a slower pace

  41. #41
    S♂undless
    "Quak Quak Quak"
    SBF Fazers S♂undless's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    STINKAPORE
    Posts
    7,895
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    We have 2 many 2b thread all over the place....
    How about talk inside 2b bike trips.

    Apr 2006 ~ Current - Toyota Altis 1.6A
    Apr 2010 ~ Current - X9 500(Big Bulb-大灯泡)
    May 2010 ~ Current - 150cc ET8(Little Lamb)
    Oct 2010 ~ Oct 2012 - FZ6S2(肥仔六)
    Oct 2012 ~ Current - ZG1400(鸡踢鸭

     

     
  42. #42
    dreamwalk
    has no status.
    TeePee dreamwalk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    4,453
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by soundless View Post
    We have 2 many 2b thread all over the place....
    How about talk inside 2b bike trips.
    this thread is for 2B triangle platers like me.
    learning to be a better rider.

  43. #43
    S♂undless
    "Quak Quak Quak"
    SBF Fazers S♂undless's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    STINKAPORE
    Posts
    7,895
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Haha. Then i should say i still holding to L plate le....

    Apr 2006 ~ Current - Toyota Altis 1.6A
    Apr 2010 ~ Current - X9 500(Big Bulb-大灯泡)
    May 2010 ~ Current - 150cc ET8(Little Lamb)
    Oct 2010 ~ Oct 2012 - FZ6S2(肥仔六)
    Oct 2012 ~ Current - ZG1400(鸡踢鸭

  44. #44
    dancingbiker
    Back to joining tours to Malaysia n if possible Thailand
    Class 2B dancingbiker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    338
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Went to Chong Aik today to look at sidi boots. They also have very good leather gloves at very good prices. Tempted to buy the gloves. Will go back again next week. The new sidi vertice boots are so cool but so expensive.

    Nabil wanna ride down to East Coast Parkway for a jog? See you later tonight at Botak Jones.
    History
    25th March 2009 - Passed 2B
    1st April 2009 - Bought 1st bike, a 2nd hand TA200 Honda Phantom cruiser (Still riding it)
    6th Aug 2009 - Bought a used but overhauled Suzuki DR200se scrambler (Scrapped in 2010)

  45. #45
    nabil15
    enjoy each riding moment
    TeePee nabil15's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    2,711
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Default

    want go Chiong Aik together, i looking for boots, raincoat and gloves too.

    East Coast Park is fine wilth me, when you planning to go?

  46. #46
    bryan_LaZY
    has no bike liao
    Class 2 bryan_LaZY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    East
    Posts
    1,476
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    hw about making here a 2b Local meetup?
    then 2b bike trip an overseas event....

    just a suggestion

    newbie also, gg into msia for trips can ask me along too.
    will be fun getting 'lost'... lolz


    Shared grief is half the sorrow. Happiness when shared is doubled



    在错的时候遇到对的人, 是遗憾;
    在对的时候遇到错的人, 是错爱;
    在错的时候遇到错的人, 是幸运;
    在对的时候遇到对的人, 是幸福.

  47. #47
    nabil15
    enjoy each riding moment
    TeePee nabil15's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    2,711
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bryan_LaZY View Post
    hw about making here a 2b Local meetup?
    then 2b bike trip an overseas event....

    just a suggestion

    newbie also, gg into msia for trips can ask me along too.
    will be fun getting 'lost'... lolz
    Good Morning,

    Yeah 2B local meetups, sounds smth good, I guess for casual meetups...diff places in singapore, and if we plan go overseas we'll follow Encik's group.

  48. #48
    nabil15
    enjoy each riding moment
    TeePee nabil15's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    2,711
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Default

    Fridayy Morning

  49. #49
    bunny_hui
    bunny e Happi Rabbit
    SBF Lady Riders bunny_hui's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Woodland
    Posts
    3,732
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bryan_LaZY View Post
    hw about making here a 2b Local meetup?
    then 2b bike trip an overseas event....

    just a suggestion

    newbie also, gg into msia for trips can ask me along too.
    will be fun getting 'lost'... lolz
    can join u guy ??
    请原谅我, 一切都是我的错, 都是我不够成熟
    緣分和愛情是什麼
    我最深爱的人伤我却是最深

  50. #50
    wait4me
    my friend's , friend is my enemy
    SBF Lacer wait4me's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    the far east
    Posts
    39,738
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nabil15 View Post
    hahaa, we form a new 2B newbie group - for riders who want to enjoy their ride at a slower pace
    how slow is slow sia ???
    一路向北 4 EVER , my friend



Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •